Apptivo

Write a Review!
CRM for managing customer accounts

4.7/5
4.3/5
4.2/5
4.7/5

Marisela
Marisela

Customer Support is very Responsive

Reviewed on 28/11/2016

Our business started Apptivo when we were quite small, and there were several issues with the program when we first began using them. The support at Apptivo is awesome, every time that we have a difficulty using any of the programs feature, they have gotten back to us within hours or sometimes days. The recent issue with using their Ledger App took a bit longer to resolve but we enthusiastically appreciate their dedication to resolving the issues, and how thoroughly they did resolve it.

The features we use most often include: Emailing Invoices and Estimates, keeping track of our Finances with their Ledger App, and keeping track of correspondence with Clients. There are some many other features to the program including tracking Inventory, tracking Accounts with Suppliers, and creating Projects with clients/collaborations with other professionals just to name a few.

I will continue to use and support the Apptivo program. They continue to grow and offer more features, clearer and efficient options for tracking the growth of our business as it continues to grow!

Pros

Easy to use features - Sending out invoices - Receiving payments and notifications - Receving Emails and Client feedback - Tracking client info - Reviewing, Updating, and tracking Inventory and Accounts Payables. There are many other features but these we use in general.

Cons

Some errors with Invoices through paypal that require the client to input the info more than once, especially when there is Updates to the program. This has happened on some occasions, but is no longer an issue that we experience.

Chris

New CMS software

Reviewed on 6/5/2021

Apptivo has enabled us to maintain and improve our diary management, transitioning away from a much more expensive older established CRM system, which now feels quite outdated and slow by comparison after just a few weeks of using Apptivo.

Pros

This product is easy to use, once you leave behind any legacy training from your old software! It also comes with an excellent APP which enables you to INSTANTLY access your diary anywhere you are. this is a big plus.
Once you understand the logic of the programme you realise there is a lot of functionality available to you. We will be picking up various new apps as we need them. this aspect is also helpful as you are not paying for anything you do not need.... until you need it!

Cons

Not a fault of the software, but our biggest challenge is simply unlearning how the old software worked, along with the absence of a right click function - which is the same for any browser based software.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

This product has an online web version but it is slow, cumbersome and with rather limited functionality which is really quite challenging to access online. We needed to be much more nimble and be able to access our diaries much more quickly and do not regret the move away from ACT.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

All the other options were far more costly / user with apparently similar functionality.
Niraj

is so good

Reviewed on 3/12/2019

last one month

last one month
they are problem in setup CRP chart support will take to more time implement for setup
language problem for contamination support
time zone issues for telephonic support

Pros

this very used full App and many app fled are available in this software

Cons

Agenda and task sysnk other software so good

Mark
  • Industry: Insurance

Great CRM software with excellent service

Reviewed on 17/2/2021

As a group insurance provider, Apptivo has met our objectives and continues to service our account well. Our overall experience with Apptivo has been excellent.

Pros

Our implementation team was great. They spent a lot of time tailoring Apptivo exactly to our business. We did not have to make our business fit their software, they fit Apptivo to our business. The Apptivo team is still available to help, so service is excellent. It is so customizable and easy for our own team make changes to fields, views and screens. Very intuitive. Anything I need help with the Apptivo team is available.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like yet, because each customization I need, they are able to accommodate.

Salesforce Sales Cloud, Pipeliner CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

ACT was too expensive and outdated to use. Customization was costly and not user friendly. We also wanted a cloud-based solution and Apptivo's is very good.

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Apptivo's easy of use, good reviews, service team and price were right for us.
Ted

New user that is loving the customization and support

Reviewed on 6/7/2020

The support team lead by Velu has given me a lot of confidence as a new user. Having access to experts that respond to my inquiries quickly and thoroughly has been very helpful and is the reason I've already been recommending Apptivo to my fellow entrepreneurs.

Pros

The support at Apptivo in AMAZING! I worked with a team to import 15K+ contacts and 72K+ emails and notes from another CRM. They have been extremely helpful, responsive, and on top of all the technical challenges I've had along the way with getting started.

I evaluated numerous other CRMs before deciding on Apptivo. I like the ability to customize this CRM to your needs, the price point is fair, and their support team has been extremely helpful with the importing process.

Cons

The import process was time-consuming based on the amount of data I had to bring over and the fact that my old CRM didn't provide an SQL file to make it simple. This is no fault of Apptivo.

Features I would like to see:
1. Add email sequences to the Premium plan
2. Fixes are needed for the email sequence, Gmail sidebar, and Triggers (I have put in support requests for these items
3. Add the ability to create simple invoices without having so many required fields. All the required fields in that app make the functionality not work for my business, so I create invoices on another platform

Insightly, Streak and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

Karma lacked the functionality I needed that Apptivo has.

karmaCRM

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

The reviews, the price, and the responsiveness of Minh when I wanted to schedule a demo and had questions about the software (great job Minh!)
Lucious

Here's What You Need to Know

Reviewed on 13/1/2020

Fulfilling

Fulfilling

Pros

Do not be decieved by Apptivo's simple interface. It is POWERFUL. Imagine having Sales Force, Mailchimp, Quickbooks all combined into one application that works on all types of devices.

That is what apptivo is. I like the fact that there is an app for everything within the Apptivo app itself, and all those apps are free!

I like that when i'm customsing and i spot an issue, i click the help button and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or another support team come online in literally 12 seconds and tell me how to solve the problem.

I like the fact that i'm paying just 20 dollars for this instead of 120 dollars per user for sales force.

I like the fact that i can customise invoices, set up email templates, set up triggers so whenever i create a type of customer a special type of email is sent from a special address.

If i keep going on, i won't stop

Cons

I really can't think of anything. Maybe i do not really like when i cant find a feature, but when i report it, 10 days later i get an email that feature was added. So they solved that problem

Zoho CRM

Tooe xpensive

Salesforce Revenue Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

personal onboarding. pricing and customer support
Torey
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

A great do-all software

Reviewed on 1/9/2020

We have a serious need for workflow organization at our company. We still have a lot to go as far as set-up of every section, but once we are done it will make our company a well-oiled machine.

Pros

This software is a great price with an amazing amount of features. It is completely customize-able for any industry and fairly easy to use.

Cons

The set up is time consuming and tedious. Most things are fairly intuitive, but there is quite a bit that you really need to dig into. And although the fact that it is customize-able is good -- it takes A LOT of time and energy to really get into it and make it function properly.

BUT the good news is that the Apptivo chat function is always available and easy to use. The staff are incredibly helpful and patient, and I have never had a bad experience using it (and I've used it a lot)! They have been here every step of the way during set up and been a necessary asset.

Zoho CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Apptivo is a better price than all the other competition with equal or better features. I have used zoho one (the entire suite), salesforce and other products at previous jobs and Apptivo is easily the best.
Andi
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Great CRM Program

Reviewed on 29/7/2020

I love Apptivo, it's perfect for what we need.

I love Apptivo, it's perfect for what we need.

Pros

We recently upgraded to Apptivo after testing out and demo'ing numerous products. Apptivo not only matched our budget, but it had ALL of the features that we needed it! I highly recommend the Apptivo team.

Cons

There are a few areas where we are having to manually enter the information from our old systems into the new system. The invoices didn't integrate properly and you have to manually get your past appointments on your calendar.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

I wanted a product that had 24-7 support and Zoho would not offer that unless I paid anually

Zoho CRM

Pricing and support
Adam

Apptivo Review

Reviewed on 12/8/2019

It works for 1 of the 3 things I set it up for.

It works for 1 of the 3 things I set it up for.

Pros

The ease of setup, in comparison to Salesforce.

Cons

The user interface is not overly intuitive, its too intricate and overly complicated. It does not have a easy flow to it. It feels like trying to make a lot of pieces fit together instead of setting up steps that compliment each other.

Response from Apptivo

Hello Adam,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is glad to hear that you find Apptivo fairly easy to set up. We will collect your feedback on our interface and notify our teams accordingly. Thank you so much!

Vernessa
Vernessa

Apptivo is All-Inclusive, Modern ERP Cloud App Done Right (Just Add Speed and GUI Refresh)

Reviewed on 20/6/2018

I was using Teamwork (formerly Teamwork PM) for project management, a local install of vTiger CRM for contacts and opportunity management, and myriad other cloud-based apps to pull together administrative activities.

I wanted an all-inclusive software with strong project management features that also allowed me to handle detailed invoicing and allowed customers to click a link to pay. Lastly, the CRM component had to be at least as good as vTiger (or Zoho CRM which I'd also given a trial run).

Apptivo satisfied these needs. Pleased with the CRM, opportunity management, project management, field service management, and billing apps (especially since they've added Stripe as a payment gateway).

Pros

They do not nickle-and-dime you to death! One price includes everything. Their tiers are about number of users rather than adding/subtracting features. A more sensible model than some of the others.

I like how detail views are available from most places -- call logs, projects, tasks, and notes can be associated with a contact or company or opportunity.

The integration with email is excellent, right down to making it easy to connect your email boxes. One challenge I had that Apptivo solved for me was how to keep emails related to a particular project or opportunity all together in one place. Apptivo does a good job of this by assigning codes (or project numbers), and allowing you to select whether or not the email you are writing is related.

If you are writing emails using some other application (your desktop client or cloud-based app), you can use the same code in the subject line and Apptivo will pull that email into the app, and associate it with the relevant modules (project, client, case, etc.)

Cons

Apptivo is reliable, doesn't seem to ever lose information, etc. but it is often as slow as molasses in an ice storm. Waiting is a no-no; constant waiting is a annoyance that has made me close the app more than once and come back another time.

Apptivo communicates improvements and changes on a regular basis, however, it takes Apptivo a long, loooooong time to integrate changes that have been requested by clients, and improvements overall.

The incremental changes they report on are good but they are really things that should have been implemented 4-5 years ago. An example of this is Stripe (payment gateway) integration. I requested it over and over about 3 years ago but it was just implemented last year.

They could do better with customization (esp. dashboards), reporting, data import, data export and speed.

Low scores on API/integrations -- they have an API but not many other services have developed integrations for it. Neither have they developed many integrations (except for Google products). Even their WordPress module is outdated, clunky. Also, connection to phone services (to take better advantage of the ability to log calls).

The interface still has areas that are clunky and unattractive (although, in defense of Apptivo, I must say the interface has improved in aesthetics, colors and icons in the 4 years I've been using it).

Response from Apptivo

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.
Regards,

Dave
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Exceptional assistance from Gowmi on recent invoice generation issue

Reviewed on 20/8/2019

Overall, the wide array of software modules and features contained within each have helped us reasonably well over the past couple years to centralize our product and client billing functions.

Pros

Wanted to give a special thank you to Gowmi, who walked us through - and promptly adjusted templates for us relating to - a specialized case in the creation and sending of a partial payment invoice. We depend on Apptivo for most CRM functions, but we often have special case situations that need a deeper dive - and the present case was one of those. Gowmi took all of the time necessary to view my screenshots and descriptions, research the underlying problem, make changes to the templates we were using, and answered all of my follow-up questions. The problem was resolved in a timely manner, and we got the right information to our client as a result. What more can you ask for? Gowmi, thank you very much again!

Cons

We are into our 3rd year using the paid version of Apptivo. Over this period of time, we've had a moderate number of chat-based technical support issues that we've tried to resolve. Unfortunately, I've learned that if it gets to the point where the tech support team member is compelled to write a support ticket after exhausting their own team's resources, we typically never hear back again as follow-up to the ticket generation. Beyond that, admin users do not get the benefit of seeing any kind of "Your current open support tickets and progress" page that would give us some reassurance that tickets were actually being worked on by the senior support and developer teams. This has been a significant Achilles' heel in an otherwise very functional platform.

Response from Apptivo

Hello Dave,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you were happy with your experience with one of our support representatives. We understand and will collect your feedback regarding followups on tickets to notify our teams accordingly. Thank you so much again!

Lloyd

Apptivo for Sales Forecasting

Reviewed on 10/11/2020

We are software start up and needed a CRM to manage Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and track project implementation. Apptivo does all this. And if it does not do exactly what you want OOTB, Kamala and her team will customise it for you. The implementation support and customisation folks were easy to work with and understood our requirements. I was very impressed at the level of engagement and enthusiasm to get Apptivo customised to how we needed it to be.

Pros

Apptivo is very easy to use, and integrates seamlessly to other apps. The ability to customise to suit our specific needs was a big plus in our purchasing decision. I have used a few of the other CRM solutions, and find Apptivo one of the best CRMs for sales forecasting and pipeline management.

Cons

Would be good to Click on the name and the Opportunity or Contact would open up. But to view an Opportunity or Contact, you have to move the mouse to the right hand side and click on the 3 Dots (Actions). I find this a little annoying.

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Very well demonstrated to us, understood our needs, easy to deal with and well priced
Brett

If you need something customized to your business it doesn't get better!

Reviewed on 17/1/2021

This company is fantastic and a complete joy to work with. Very courteous and fast to correct issues as they arrive. Communication was fantastic.

Pros

The company does everything in their power to personalize your experience for your needs instead of trying to force your needs into their locked system. Very customizable and if they can't do what you need they will do what they can to implement it later.

Cons

A bit slow on page changes, updates, and downloads. They need a more robust system and servers.

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

Dataforma was way too expensive and not very customizable. After 5 years they were still not able to implement most of our requests and needs that we were told in the beginning that they would work to roll-out.

Dataforma

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

They were the most customizable and affordable. The only other companies that were as customizable were way more expensive.
Rebecca
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Apptivo all the way!

Reviewed on 16/1/2020

We really needed something that would bring together all client information and communications to give our Sales, Support, and Accounting teams a clear picture of everything going on with our clients. And, we're even saving money with this single app instead of paying for several that either had to be "stitched" together with additional apps or APIs, or time-consuming copy/paste work.

Pros

Apptivo is taking the place of our CRM, project management, sales tracking, and support ticket applications - all in one online package!

Cons

Its not exactly a con. Apptivo is capable of so much, that it can seem a little overwhelming, but it also means that we can truly make it our own instead of us having to conform to apps created for other businesses or created too broadly, that they didn't fit our needs. It is taking some time to set things up the way we need, but Apptivo has great support, and even offers assistance in creating workflows.

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

We needed apps that worked together to be more efficient, and to save money on application costs.

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

We can save money with one company since you can pick and choose which Apptivo apps (at mostly no additional cost) you want to use, and everything is connected throughout the life cycle of the client.
John
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

customer service gets you up to speed quickly

Reviewed on 14/1/2021

This has replace the ACT program I used to have and it is doing well.

This has replace the ACT program I used to have and it is doing well.

Pros

I like the ease of getting answers from customer service if stumped. I am 72 and while the app is pretty easy to navigate I sometimes need help and the team always comes thru quickly.

Cons

nothing it is doing all that I need done and more.

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

I lost the program when doing a reset and with support no longer available for my app I decided to make a change .

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

I knew ACT would eventually stop the support as they are leaning to total cloud programs so I thought Apptivo was a good alternative at a wonderful price.
Lindsay
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Potential to be great, but missing the mark in critical areas

Reviewed on 13/2/2020

Pros

It is user friendly from the aspect of moving around and customizing fields. The import function was also nice to bring in data from old CRM.
the chat feature is nice to ask a question and they are quick to respond
the price is affordable

Cons

It does not truly integrate with O365 to be fully functional. it syncs calendar events and thats all. so all the tasks assigned, you have to manage from the app not your O365 suite. This is NOT efficient. the sales team provided incorrect info on this capability. This feature should be part of your trial so I would have known this product may not be the best fit!

The standard sales conversion is not automatically available, you have to customize it. Reporting has errors and gives "not enough data" and no one can seem to figure out why. if I can't get data, this app is again not efficient.

Kristin
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Always surprising me with it's capabilities!

Reviewed on 28/1/2022

The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of the rescue is not tech savvy and is constantly on the road picking up feral cats, taking cats to the vet, managing the foster network, running the operations of the rescue and setting up appointments for adoption interviews. She needs as much information at her finger tips (smart phone, ipad or laptop computer) as she can get. The goal is to use Apptivo to reduce her workload, help her be more organized and reduce her driving around just to pick up files from various people just to have the data she needs on any given day. We are using Apptivo to enter all the data we can so she can update data and status's on the road in her free time. Also so she doesn't have to send as many texts and emails to get answers because all the answers she needs will already be data entered into Apptivo.

Pros

The ability to CUSTOMIZE! Customized fields for contacts, companies and I can make my own custom apps! Also customer service and the engineering teams are top notch! 24/7 support. 90% of the time they can help me. The 10% of the time they can't and refer me to engineering for unique situations the engineering team is great at reaching out to me quickly to resolve the problem.

Not a perfect app, but they are receptive to suggestions and ideas. They work to implement user suggestions. I've seen them implement my ideas from using them with my company.

Cons

No way to track ages by birthdate. Yes, you can use a date field to track birth dates, but I need a field that shows me a client's CURRENT AGE based on their birthdate field. With hundreds of children clients in my database it's super important to know who has a birthday coming up and how old they are exactly on any given day. It would be even better if the birthday field was set up so you could set alerts/reminders that birthdays are coming up that month, that week and today. Remembering a kid's birthday means the world to them!

We also are trying to find homes for cats. They too age every day. Knowing their current age is super helpful when trying to find them homes. With hundreds of cats that are in our system that we are trying to place we need a quick view of all the cats and correct CURRENT age based on their birth date.

Edwin

Why I am choosing Apptivo

Reviewed on 22/2/2015

So, I have been test driving CRM's for the last 2 years.

I have scanned and reviewed about 100 of...

So, I have been test driving CRM's for the last 2 years.

I have scanned and reviewed about 100 of the CRM's out there, and during the selection process only a few stood up to my requirements, being:

-A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales)
-A great contact management system
-The possibility to generate quotes that can be converted to work orders, to invoices etc
-An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation
-Email (gmail) integration
-Google apps for business integration
-The possibility to add more functionality in the form of integrated apps when the need arises.

At the end, and when all the nitty-gritty was tested, only 3 applications remained who were comparable, qua price and functionality.
But where Apptivo stands out with head and shoulders above nearly ALL the CRM's I tested, is the quality and the availability of their support!
As far as I know, ONLY Apptivo, has a free 24/7/365 online support chat from within the CRM, and I consider this as a huge plus point.

I run a small B2B business supplying promotional products mostly in Southern Africa but rapidly growing and expanding our market.
We are currently with six people, but I am confident that at our current growth rate, we will pass the 10 employee mark by the end of 2015.
I have a deep passion for what I do and when it comes to the integration of a tool that in time becomes a keystone in my business, I need suppliers that share my passion.
And this is exactly what the people of Apptivo do: Tested and proven, even today on a Sunday afternoon.

Keep up the good work guys, I hope we will go a long way together!

Edwin Spiessens
Corp. Gifts and Gadgets cc
South Africa

www.gifts-n-gadgets.co.za

Feel free to drop me any question at any time if you think I can help you by selecting a CRM: [email protected]

Pros

-A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales)
-A great contact management system
-An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation
-Email (gmail) integration
-Google apps for business integration

Cons

If I have to say anything then it will be that the look of the user interface is a bit dull, but i will take this a hundred times to bells and whistles, and a quarter of the functionality and support!

Tara

Great way to track projects. A lot of features that can be customized for your specific...

Reviewed on 7/5/2018

Being able to see any project at any given status at any time.

Being able to see any project at any given status at any time.

Pros

Being able to put numerous fields to retain all project information in several different formats. Ease of reporting by exporting data to excel and going from there. You only have to use what you need. Disabling certain apps prevents you and users with too much information. Great selection of apps to customize for each business. Really enjoy the product!

Cons

Invoicing is very basic. Not able to use it if you bill hourly. Not enough 1:1 support for highly complex project system setups. Need more reps to have access to custom care. Had pitfalls in reporting, but were addressed fairly quickly, but set us back as a company. Needing to double check items saved in the project you just updated, some data doesn't get saved on the first try. Not being made aware of when enhancements are made and what new features now exist. Reporting on specific users projects - needs ability to set priority is assigned roles and see those rankings constantly.

Regards,

Michele

Apptivo CRM

Reviewed on 8/3/2023

We have had an overall positive experience with Apptivo. We have been able to capture information we were not able to have in our last CRM, and also streamline workflows with dashboards and automated reporting.

Pros

Ease of use and customer service. It is very convenient to be in Apptivo and be able to pull up a chat with support real-time, with the ability to attach screenshots, and even have the support representative start a screen share to further investigate issues. If the representative is not able to answer my question, they create a ticket on my behalf for the team to follow up on.

Cons

The inability to report on fields that live in different apps. This was a key feature we had noted when looking at CRMs and the expectation was that this functionality was 6 - 12 months away in Apptivo, however 3+years later it still does not exist.

Chris
  • Industry: Wholesale

Great all in One CRM function

Reviewed on 11/1/2022

It has taken me time to learn (but all will be the same) but with the support team I managed to create a CRM suit to my business. I have grown with Apptivo and have seen many other tools available I even did not know existed.

Pros

This CRM has all you need to run a company small or large. It automates your day to day tasks and simplify your processes. Price is the best part. You do not have to pay over the moon for other similar and probably even with less functions CRM's in the market.

Cons

Integration between "apps" but there is a way round this if you know how. If you do not know the support is very helpful.

Zoho CRM and Pipeliner CRM

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

a lot less expensive and less complicated.
Anil
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

It literally saved my hours and hours of precious time!

Reviewed on 24/9/2018

Pros

It helps to manage customer relationship, campaigns, billing, and invoices. This is helpful to manage payment and tax department very smoothly which is important for any business. It further helps to organize the calendar for all business activities and keep a record of all the important contact details. Document management is another key feature. All the important documents related to the business can be kept safely in a virtual location. It caters to widespread businesses like the travel industry, retail, and wholesale industry etc.. All important activities of a business can be interlinked with the help of this application. We can enhance our productivity with this effective management application.

Cons

When we started, our time zones were just IST and when employees from another part of the world started to sign up to the CRM, we faced a lot of problems to set autoresponders at the correct time. The time and date format don't change according to the location.

Martin

Best bang for the Buck!

Reviewed on 11/2/2020

Importing data is easy - user adoption is fairly quick. The cost is very reasonable for what you get. We are using the CRM features in addition to generating Invoices.

Pros

The object orientation makes it very easy to understand and to "personalize" - adding fields is a breeze!

Also, the Support team is always there to help, instant chat!

Cons

It is not an accounting system, so I'd like to see some more robust reports such as a Statement would be nice.

Zoho CRM, Insightly and Accelo

Cost, complexity.

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Cost, ease of use, customization.
Mary

Amazingly Flexible Small Business Solution with HIPAA Support

Reviewed on 20/2/2021

Apptivo is a powerful solution for my client. We were able to replace a legacy system of claims processing to include membership management, a secure membership portal and attach membership documents. Prior to Apptivo only our claims processes were automated. Everything else was done manually or stored on Google Docs.

What impressed me the most, was their ability to program new apps, implement HIPAA compliance programing features and other processes needed for my client.

The Services Project Manager and his team are incredible! They are very professional, learned our business needs, identified solutions, were highly flexible as we navigated through COVID-19, and are extremely patient. Always willing to educate the client to be more resourceful.

Pros

Functionality, flexibility, working with the Apptivo team to set up the software, ease of use for our portal members and pricing.

Cons

Most of our recommendations were supported by Apptivo. There is a bit of a cumbersome process in generating our member payments. However, this is partially due by our decision to not re-enter our claims for generating payments.

Tom

Great CRM Software

Reviewed on 2/8/2019

I have now used Apptivo with two businesses and find it highly functional and easy to adopt.

Pros

Easy to set up, understand and customize.

Cons

Takes some e-learning to customize properly but it is easy to accomplish

Response from Apptivo

Hello Tom,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you find Apptivo fairly easy to use and valuable. We exist because of customers like you! Again, thank you so much!