PhotoScape X Reviews

Ricardo
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Simple Solutions to Difficult Problems

Reviewed on 26/3/2021

Since I started producing content for the internet I felt the need for a light and simple program to create my thumbnails, and after I started using PhotoScape X I never stopped using it. It was the perfect solution to create the right image for the theme of the content produced, an indispensable tool for me. Long and prosperous life for PhotoScape X.

Pros

The software brings simple and very interactive solutions so that you can edit your images or photo album, it allows a good interaction with external files and plugins, with many image and text effects to personalize your images and leave them with the necessary aspect for expose your ideas.

Cons

Perhaps one of the difficulties of the software is the availability of effects, figures and native icons in the free version, after a while using the same options the works can be repetitive, but nothing that a good amount of external material does not solve. And maybe it would be interesting to start offering an interface that supports images with high definition and with more options of formats.

Délcio
Délcio
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Photoscape X is a great tool for beginners and creative editors.

Reviewed on 20/12/2022

My experience using this software is being great. I save time by doing some light designs, and artworks. I make covers and even some illustrations on this software and many people don't believe. It depends on the experience and creativity.

Pros

Despite not being so professional like coming with a lot of commands and effects, Photoscape X helps me a lot with easy works like resizing, cutting, making covers with PNG images, backgrounds and texts, and even more easy arts. It's a very helpful software for fast design works

Cons

It's a software with some limits. Compares to other softwares, doesn't bring that bunch of tools, features and effects. But helps a lot.

Erika
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

PHOTOSCAPE X: Love-Hate Relationship

Reviewed on 13/3/2020

PHOTOSCAPE X is a great app if you are trying to make fun or surprise somebody. It could also work for special events like Halloween, but for today's feed, there needs to be a good upgrading to attract new users who are driven with likes and hearts.

Pros

PHOTOSCAPE X is one of the first software I saw in the market for photo editing on your phone. It wasn't so trendy a few years ago compared to now. It also had many interesting features that weren't present with other photo editors. When I used it, it was for free still, but looking at it now, USD 3.99 isn't bad for getting a lot of features.

Cons

The first problem I had with PHOTOSCAPE X is that when I was in the middle of editing or almost at the finishing touches, it will just close, therefore, the editing I did wasn't saved and it felt like a waste of time. Another thing that is a con with the app is that the features are limited to silly editing that one wouldn't really like to post on SNS like Instagram.

Aria
  • Industry: Publishing

Lightest Image Processor With Heavy Functions

Reviewed on 25/3/2022

I was skeptical when this software offered to my desk for daily use until I try it myself, mostly for change dimension and size of many pictures, and batch processing to convert to other file formats. Some other software have similar function, but this one have the best speed.

Pros

This software is lightweight and fast. I tried many others before, and now using Photoscape as one of my daily software.

Cons

Simple image editing tools that come as a bundle of many functions. Some newbie in image editing might love it, but designers and photographers like me and many in my teams never use it.

Bintou

PhotoScape X

Reviewed on 4/11/2022

PhotoScape X is very ideal for those who want to edit their image well without worries

Pros

I process my images very easily on this software. It's very good quality and easy to use

Cons

In truth it is a good software I enjoyed a lot

marcelo
  • Industry: Photography

practical and easy photoscape for those working with photo editing

Reviewed on 9/6/2020

PhotoScape offers several tools for editing images. They allow you to adjust brightness and color, white balance, background correction and resize the photo size. In addition, you can also insert frames, filters, balloons, make a mosaic, add text, remove red eyes and blur images.
The program also offers batch editing, where it is possible to edit several images, how to resize or frame all the images at once. This tool makes life easier for the user who needs to edit several photos with the same pattern.

Pros

very easy to use practical and objective
anyone can use.

Cons

you can’t change the background of a photo quite accurately like other programs.

Méo

Photoscape x review

Reviewed on 12/9/2022

Pros

Photoscape x is the best alternative to photoshop with the cheapest value for money. It has the latest features and allows very clean photo montages

Cons

It's hard to find a downside to photoscape x, the software updates many features and fixes bugs

Moussa

PhotoScape X software review

Reviewed on 29/9/2022

PhotoScape X is a great photo editing tool

PhotoScape X is a great photo editing tool

Pros

I tried this tool a few months ago, and it's like being on Photoshop, so simple and easy to use to edit my photos

Cons

It's really simple and easy to use. No problem at all.

Mohamed
Mohamed
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Free source for anyone to use

Reviewed on 23/2/2023

Lots of advantages throughout the whole journey.

Lots of advantages throughout the whole journey.

Pros

It's free to use, functional, and allows me to edit my photos simply.

Cons

It doesn't have all the tools to go pro but it's on the right way to develop.

Maruf
Maruf

Good editing software for beginners

Reviewed on 3/12/2022

Pros

Nice software for photo editing beginners. It is very easy to learn. If you are not going to edit and design at extreme points, it is just for you.

Cons

When you reach a certain point, the features in the software will not satisfy you. Unfortunately, they are lacking in improving themselves. I hope they can fix these shortcomings as soon as possible.

Mona

Meets my needs - and then some.

Reviewed on 5/10/2021

I use this software constantly. Any picture I take, that I want to display - either for myself - or for others to enjoy - gets edited to some extent in this software. If nothing else, I crop, and adjust brightness and contrast so that the picture is pleasing to the eye. I might also add optional filters, depending on the subject matter. Overall, easy to easy, and robust with features.

Pros

Very rich in features. Anything and everything I need to do, to edit my photos is available. Note: I am NOT a photographer, I don't do any work, professionally, with photos. I'm talking purely as an everyday user who likes to edit my own photos for my own enjoyment. Crop, adjust colors, resize, etc. Simple edits like that as well as hundreds more are available and fairly easy to use.

Cons

Their auto-adjustment features aren't too good. I've used other photo editing software that handles auto-adjustments better. Therefore I opt not to use their auto-adjustments. Instead, I tweak each aspect individually, on my own.

Wend kouni

photoscape review

Reviewed on 7/9/2022

Pros

The software is easy to use and with many software. For beginners it is ideal by its price and contains basic features that you need

Cons

Features are difficult to access and not suitable for photo professionals

Scott
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

The best value photo editing software on the market.

Reviewed on 29/7/2021

For anyone not already using photoshop, this is a great beginner tool for the everyday worker.

Pros

Very powerful and easy to use photo editing tools. Batch editing and background erasing to create transparent .png files are my favorite tools.

Cons

Nothing. It is perfect for the price and met all of my expectations.

• Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Photoscape X is simple, but it is a great image editing and processing software.

Reviewed on 12/2/2020

Photoscape X is great software.
It has very useful tools for editing, creating and processing...

Photoscape X is great software.
It has very useful tools for editing, creating and processing photos.
As entry-level software for beginners is perfect.
Works great on computers of modest use because it is very light.
Don't be fooled by its simple appearance, Photoscape has features that allow great productivity at work. It has the ability to deliver high quality work.
The Photoscape cannot compare himself to the leader of the segment, but It surprised me in a powerful way, I strongly recommend It.

Pros

Extremely lightweight software that allows excellent quality work.

Cons

The software still needs some tools to be more complete.

Michael
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Even the FREE version of PhotoScape X packs a huge variety of useful features.

Reviewed on 22/2/2023

I have created images and patterns on PhotoScape X of which I used on my all-over-print clothing for my online clothing store. It is easy, even for beginners.

Pros

I really enjoy the "insert text" feature because I can create really cool logos and text to use on my clothing.

Cons

The pixel density of a new canvas is maxed out at 5000 x 5000 pixels. I would like to see it go to 20,000 x 20,000 pixels for large and detailed images and artwork.

Elaina
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

For Beginners

Reviewed on 13/2/2021

I feel like it helped me grow in my career and has educated me with editing and enhancing photos.

Pros

I loved this software as it was easy to use and the more I use it the more I learn about editing and cleaning up photos etc

Cons

In the beginning it seemed complicated but as I used it I was able to learn and create some great photos as well edit bad ones.

Stacey
Stacey
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Used for 2+ years

Great for Editing Photos

Reviewed on 10/1/2020

Overall I had a great experience with Photoscape and would recommend it.

Overall I had a great experience with Photoscape and would recommend it.

Pros

I used to use Photoscape all the time in high school before other photo editing apps came out. It had really great tools for editing the colors of photos.

Cons

I didn't really have any problems with this software. It fit my needs and I enjoyed using it when I was in high school.

Nayanajith

Easy use

Reviewed on 26/5/2020

Actually im using this software for my editing activities and its runs smoothly and i like this very much and also lot of functions to choose.

Pros

i liked the editing parts most lot of functionalities and easy to use and good interface

Cons

Actually overall there is nothing i dont like about this software

Henro

Free photo editing: PhotoScape X

Reviewed on 31/5/2021

PhotoScape X is definitely an outstanding choice for a beginner editor with a low budget. Just be sure to know what tools you have at your disposal.

Pros

There are a huge amount of unique and professional features that can be used in PhotoScape X. As long as you can see what you want to transform a picture into: with PhotoScape X, you can make it real.
There is quite a large community of people to help with using the app if you do not understand something or if you want to find a specific feature.
There are not many apps as professional as PhotoScape X which is free, but this one is.

Cons

For a beginner in PhotoScape X, the interface and large amount of functionality may be daunting, and the chances of not being able to use the app to its full potential from the get-go are almost certain.
Some of the features and editing categories can use some improvement, but for a free app, it is still above average.

• Industry: Newspapers
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

PhotoScape is Very nice

Reviewed on 15/4/2020

Photoshop, Adobe XD

Photoshop, Adobe XD

Pros

is a very easy to use image editing software, its main feature is its ease of use and the results it offers.

Cons

I only find his int.erface not modern, but nothing to be desired

Cassia Aparecida

Basic but excellent!

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

I already used posts on social networks, family cards for personal work and today I use for simple jobs in the company that doesn't require a lot of detail, simple fixes in photos, create GiF, make photo montages, and mainly to organize my photos.

Pros

The program is basic and simple to use, has an uncomplicated interface, despite the simplicity of the program, it is able to deliver excellent results in what it proposes to do.

Cons

I didn't find any negative points in the program. I really can do everything need.

Practical

Reviewed on 6/8/2021

I use it from time to time to edit my photos for my online store and it's been very useful to me

Pros

It is easy to handle. anyone who has no experience with photo editor can move !!!

Cons

I think he's a bit limited, compared to others, he's a bit behind.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Fun image editing

Reviewed on 3/3/2021

Pros

It is a user friendly and easy to use software which has given many fun features and functionalities to edit my pictures and make collages from it. It also allows you to make posters and banners.

Cons

You can not save your work in between if your software crashes all of your editing will be gone and you have to start fresh, which is quite annoying.

Hari
Hari
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

PhotoScape X: A simple yet very powerful editing tool

Reviewed on 23/8/2021

Pros

The new GUI is very intuitive and helps users irrespective of their expertise in editing pictures. The software is compatible with all software as the exported files can be directly used in almost all applications.

Cons

One thing I least like about this software is the lack of templates, collages in the free version.

atra

PHOTOSCAPE X REVIEW

Reviewed on 18/4/2021

this software is ideal for quick and efficient image editing.

this software is ideal for quick and efficient image editing.

Pros

i like a most about this software was. the icon and the toolbar was so simple and easy to use.

Cons

i cam simply find my photo and the size about this software so small so i dont wory about my storage space