Adobe Photoshop Reviews

4.3/5

Md Fateh Ali
Md Fateh Ali
  • Industry: Design

"In Photoshop, Sky is the limit."

Reviewed on 4/6/2022

Adobe Photoshop is still unbeatable photo editing software. Photoshop is one of the best creations of Adobe Company. It's the favorite image editing software for every professional designer. Easy to use for any new bee and you can create anything using your imagination. In Photoshop, Sky is the only limit.

Pros

Adobe Photoshop has been the most used photo editing software for the longest time in the design field. It has plenty of pros that I can describe. The UI of Photoshop is absolutely incredible, and it has a wide variety of features and plugins. Edit photos and graphics it's easy and convenient. In image manipulation, Photoshop will introduce thousands of doors to the creative world. Selecting a subject and removing background from any image is 1 click away from getting a significant result. It has some crazy features like neuro filter, camera raw filter, sky replacement filter, and so on.

Cons

Definitely, Photoshop has some cons like its extreme resource hunter. If your PC configuration is up to date, then it's ok with you. Otherwise, it will take a while to open it, and if the file size is bigger, it will lag.

Also, the subscription to this software will be costly but comes out with significant results.

Affinity Designer

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

Adobe is more reliable, convenient, and resource full design software compared to others.
Ngala Emmanuel
Ngala Emmanuel
  • Industry: Graphic Design

The most advanced Image editing tool ever used

Reviewed on 6/9/2023

Photoshop helps to facilitate my web design profession as I can bring to life any idea. The fact that it's available in many languages makes it the perfect tool for graphic design or image editing. I strongly recommend Photoshop.

Pros

As a web designer, I've always been passionate about crafting designs that attract & captivate. Working with templates designed by others has always been unsatisfying as I often find missing qualities in these designs. I tested several image manipulation tools in the past and overall, Photoshop is my bestie.One of the paramount reasons Why I prefer Photoshop over other tools is its ease of use, versatility, and affordability. It's a great tool for both absolute beginners and advanced users. It can be used to accomplish almost any task (image manipulation).Since I started using Photoshop to make my own designs - I've experienced dramatic changes and satisfaction.Photoshop is the best image manipulation tool that I know. It enables me to work smoothly and gives a fine touch to my work. Additionally, It also enables me to work with multiple layers that support independent element manipulation.Furthermore, Advanced selection tools like the magic wand, quick selection, and pen tools help to accelerate my design work process through precise and intricate element selections. It's time-saving.Features like advanced retouching tools, camera raw, advanced color correction, smart filters, and others also help me to enhance design quality which makes me go crazy for fun.

Cons

The main features in Photoshop that need either improvements or adjustments are:- system requirement and memory usage. Since the release of the Creative Clouds versions, Photoshop system requirements have insanely increased. While this is normal, however, some users might find it hard to upgrade especially if their devices do not meet these requirements.Consequently, Adobe should consider minimizing or compressing resources that power up the programming technologies behind its software which will enable it to run smoothly on devices with standard memory capacities. I know it's achievable- highly cluttered user interface. Even though elements are well annotated in the UI however, some can be difficult to locate. For example, performing simple editing tasks in Photoshop like image cropping or resizing can be very challenging as these features aren't visible.

Karthik

Value For Money

Reviewed on 7/1/2024

Pros

My experience with photoshop is awesome.Inbuilt tools like plugins,brushes are awesome.Defiently recommened.customer support also good (WITh Video

Cons

Hard to learn photoshop & need to invest time to learn.

luis

Crash bandicoot

Reviewed on 20/9/2022

Pros

I've been using this software since it's very first steps. Overall is a pretty good tool for my job.

Cons

Photoshop 22.1.1 been crashing while opening heif / heic files on my macOS Mojave 10.14.6I, for months now - and after sending the so call "Report", it has NOT been fixed.
Its overpriced for all the bugs it's been having for the past 3 years.
I feel attached to Adobe after so many years of being a user, but now I'm considering other options.

Mohammad
Mohammad
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Very good software yet expensive price

Reviewed on 2/1/2024

Photoshop has always been my go-to design app, I've worked with many other platforms but I've learned that photoshop will never fail me.

Pros

user friendly UI, many image editing options, very useful design tools, a wide range of UI and tools customization, great AI features.

Cons

the subscription is expensive, I'd rather buy it for once than keep paying monthly/yearly subscription.

Annie Guo
Annie Guo
  • Industry: Media Production

Photoshop is still the best out there

Reviewed on 22/4/2022

I love it! I've been able to design flyers and ads, edit closed eyes, and resize photos for print. What I love is that you can find tutorials to help you do almost anything to a photo! Other users are happy to share their knowledge and experience. The software can feel intimidating but like everything else, you get better (and faster) with practice!

Pros

Adobe Photoshop has a gazillion useful tools/features if you learn how to use the software. Some of this takes time and getting better with each use. For example, one photo you might want to brighten the background and another photo you might want to crop around hair. With each photo edit, you can learn different tools. Photoshop is still the best photo editing software I've been able to find! I use it for work (editing a magazine) to personal use (editing photos of my family). Even simply making photos brighter is a huge difference!

Cons

I think editing photos and adding filters has gotten a little out of hand. For example "photoshopping" is its own verb/phrase now! Large media companies and celebrities are setting these trends of overediting. It's amazing and scary at the same time that Photoshop has so many tools to completely manipulate a photo.

Sketch, Magic Pixel and Canva

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

It's the BEST and most well known product! It's also what most people in the design industry use.
Lisa
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

I love Photoshop

Reviewed on 27/10/2023

I've used Photoshop for years, I was trained on it in 2000 and I love it.

I've used Photoshop for years, I was trained on it in 2000 and I love it.

Pros

Photoshop has come a LONG way over the years and I love that I can use the apps online instead of purchasing disks and upgrading all the time. It's instant and very convenient.

Cons

I'm not using it to it's complete capacity, but that's me, not the product

Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and CorelDRAW

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

I had training in Photoshop years ago, it's my comfort zone
Alexander
  • Industry: Animation

Photoshop Most Amazing Photo & Graphics editing tool

Reviewed on 24/7/2023

Pros

Photoshop has countless awesome tools to make photo editing and graphics & design easy

Cons

Photoshop has alot of article fixes for most bugs I have no issues with this tool

Ilies

Adobe Photoshop ! Your photgraphy & design pal

Reviewed on 5/2/2024

it was perfectly awsome it's definitely my fav photography and design app

it was perfectly awsome it's definitely my fav photography and design app

Pros

the easy functions and features, m a big fan of the pen tool cuz i use it a lot and the fact that they made it very easy to use is definitely a plus for adobe

Cons

the price is pretty high for me as a graphic designer from africa

Amidou
  • Industry: Media Production

My experience with Photoshop

Reviewed on 15/2/2024

It's been a good experience all through, the good sides are definitely more than the negative feedback

Pros

It's multiple functions to customise content as compared to other very limited softwares

Cons

At some point I had issues with text tool. Anytime I use it it converts all text to cursive regardless of the font type I use..it was quite annoying

Van McLean
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Still the topnotch image editing software for graphic artists

Reviewed on 15/7/2021

You can basically do anything and everything with Photoshop. This is what I primarily use for marketing flyer creations from scratch.

Pros

Adobe Photoshop allows you to create your image from scratch and lets your imagination translate into an actual product/layout. It has the most comprehensive feature and shortcut keys are easy to remember for ease of working. Depends on the laptop that youre using as well, it loads faster and edits faster as it's very easy to switch from one function to another - and the toolbar on the left is also very accessible. On the recent Photoshop versions, you can create and save your own workspace which will allow you to choose only the most used icons and functions.

Cons

It has the tendency to eat up a lot of memory depend on your artwork. Photoshop would also require high computer requirements in order for the software to function well. These are very technical observations as the software itself is very great

Canva

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

Photoshop gives you the flexibility to be creative and pick up whatever is in your mind. This is very user-friendly from the graphic artist's perspective. The Adobe Suite might be a bit expensive in general, but definitely worth it for the company.
Eero
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Top tool for image creation and editing

Reviewed on 23/7/2021

I use Photoshop for editing photos, brochure and ad design, banner creation, and much more. It (with few other Adobe programs) helps me to get all graphic design things done, and some hobby projects too.

Pros

Photoshop has all the functionality one might need for graphic design, image editing, photography, both for work and hobby. I like the speed and how the tools are, they really help and save my time for more important things.

Cons

The only times when I turn to some other software are 1) when I want to sharpen the images, I rather use another software and 2) for digital painting, if I want a more traditional look, Corel Painter is better. Apart from this, Photoshop is the king. Competitors are not far behind though, and what I like the least in Photoshop is the pricing model. I prefer to buy the software once and use it (for years) without necessarily buying upgrades. Adobe's pricing model is good for short-term users and those who want constant upgrades. For long-term users who can live without the newest upgrades, this pricing policy is really bad.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

I chose Photoshop because it has the best functionalities for photo editing. However, I still use Corel Painter for digital painting and sometimes Clip Studio too. GIMP was too weak when it comes to functionality and speed so I ditched it, hoping it will evolve in the future. CorelDraw didn't offer what Photoshop did. For vectors I ended up using Adobe Illustrator.
Sean
  • Industry: Design

Graphic Design and Editing made easy.

Reviewed on 29/11/2021

My overall experience is very good, I've done some interesting projects with Photoshop which I could have done in other software or it would have taken me longer. I haven't had too many issues that I needed assistance with except for billing, where I got billed twice but it was resolved in a reasonable amount of time. It took me several days, initially, to figure out some of the quirks and features of Photoshop, of which, I mostly had to look on Youtube for tips and tricks.

Pros

Photoshop is the best graphic design tool on the market, this software offers so much content and tools that help you design whatever you want that I couldn't possibly go to another software. The library and templates offered, make life so much easier with various different aspects of design, from images to your own custom designs.

Cons

customer support isn't the most helpful or punctual and it tends to take several emails to resolve tickets. The software is difficult to use and some of what you get out of its Help Wizard can confuse you, even more, the biggest obstacle for any general user is the user interface, there are just so many buttons, for some, it can be overwhelming, while those like me with trying each button to see what they do.

Ljubica
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Essential software with SaaS glitches and failed updates

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

I am an artist and printer, so I use Photoshop daily to edit client photos/artwork and set up print files to my Canon Pro machines. I also create artwork on my Wacom in Photoshop. My PC is quite powerful so I can have many, many huge files open at once and Photoshop can handle that. The last update to v. 23.0 was not compatible with my HP Zbook, however, so I had to rollback. Any file that I opened would crash the program after 30 seconds of being opened.

Pros

I am familar with it because I have used it since the mid-2000s.

Cons

My very least favorite aspect of Photoshop these days is the SaaS deployment. There have been numerous times where the server goes down right in the middle of the work day, and then I cannot log into my account in order to use my software. This interrupts my workday and completely throws off job deadlines. I really wish that the SaaS was better handled with Photoshop and CC. I end up going to Twitter to get support to try and log me in, but usually it doesn't work if its a system-wide outage. Very, very bad for business.

Krita

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

I own all of these programs but Photoshop is the industry standard for graphic work.
Rafael
  • Industry: Computer Games

A Comprehensive Review of Adobe Photoshop: A Must-Have Tool for Creative Professionals

Reviewed on 21/12/2022

Overall, my experience with Adobe Photoshop has been positive. It's a powerful and feature-rich software that has helped me create professional-quality images and designs. While it may take some time to learn all of its features, the investment is well worth it for anyone working in the creative field.

Pros

One of the things I liked most about Adobe Photoshop is its extensive selection of tools for editing and enhancing images.

Cons

One thing I liked least about the software is that it can be quite complex and overwhelming for beginners to learn.

GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program)

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop is a professional-grade image editing software with a wide range of features and tools for editing and enhancing images. It is preferred by many professionals over other image editing software, such as GIMP, due to its advanced capabilities and constant updates. While GIMP is a free and capable alternative, Photoshop offers a wider range of features and tools that are essential for professional work.
adam
  • Industry: Design

If you're at work or just having fun, you may change the image as you wish.

Reviewed on 26/1/2022

Overall, I've had a terrific time with Photoshop. I would strongly suggest it, and the fact that it includes a tool suite subscription makes it well worth the money.

Pros

Photoshop pioneered digital image editing, so it's no wonder that users such as me have persisted with it for the past two decades. For a novice, Photoshop is simple, but for an expert, the amount of control is unrivaled. And its new AI features make tasks like object masking and portraiture much easier.

Cons

In Photoshop, there isn't anything I wouldn't be satisfied with. Some features, such as auto-cropping photographs to remove the background, aren't perfect, but they're still better than the majority of other options.

Meheli

Reviewed on 16/12/2021

Would it be advisable for me to get Photoshop?

That depends. Assuming you are searching for...

Would it be advisable for me to get Photoshop?

That depends. Assuming you are searching for proficient grade programming and need to work in the expert visual computerization space, learn Photoshop.

It's an incredible instrument that many individuals in this industry use to make and wonderful their plans. Realizing the program will assist you with learning new projects in the future too.

Assuming you are a specialist, I suggest utilizing GIMP or Krita. Why? Photoshop membership charges add up rapidly, and free projects can do a considerable lot of Photoshop's primary elements.

Pros

PROS

Consistent Updates: Adobe offers ordinary updates, fixing bugs, refining instruments, and adding more highlights. The consistent updates keep the application cutthroat on the lookout.

Wide Usage: Millions of individuals use Adobe Photoshop, making it a practically all inclusive language among creators and specialists, extraordinary for joint effort.

Consistent Compatibility with Other Adobe Programs: Photoshop works agreeably with the other Adobe applications, incredible for makers who need to hop between programs.
For instance, a film editorial manager working in Premiere might have to alter a photograph still from a film. They could then leap to Photoshop, modifying, and completing the photograph. Every Adobe application dominates in its picked medium, making the full Creative Cloud suite a tool compartment available to you.

Fantastic Range of Features: You can do nearly anything in this application, from activity, 3D plan, photograph correcting, to considerably more. Photoshop has improved enormously and extended many devices to the forces to be reckoned with they are today.

Cons

Cons

Costly: Photoshop should be paid for through a perpetual membership. It is absolutely impossible to buy the product by and large, an enormous channel on makers who continually then need to dish out many dollars to utilize programming that turns into a crucial piece of their inventive framework.

Overpowering Toolset: The quantity of Photoshop highlights can be overpowering on occasion, particularly for novices learning the application. While the component list is mind boggling, there will frequently be sets of instruments that creatives never contact, contingent upon their specialty.

Troublesome Learning Curve: Bouncing off the most recent point, Photoshop is a monster to learn. Indeed, even veterans should keep watching instructional exercises to stay aware of the new updates and get familiar with the new elements. The steady condition of learning can be a lot for certain clients.

Piyush
  • Industry: Animation

Reviewed on 26/2/2022

Anybody needing to be an expert in the inventive business needs to learn Adobe Photoshop well. Its upper hands are definitely more significant than its impediments. You should make certain of your requirements in light of the fact that Photoshop offers gigantic usefulness. Ideally by getting mindful of these benefits and burdens of utilizing Photoshop will assist you with settling on the ideal choice prior to buying this program

Pros

You can rehabilitate old photographs which have been harmed. Photoshop offers exceptional devices and channels for this reason. Instances of valuable devices are Vanishing point and Clone stamp.
Resizing pictures to an ideal pixel tallness and width can be effortlessly done in Photoshop.
Photoshop has exceptional usefulness for movement. You can make outlines in layer structure which can be then joined to shape activitys.
Photoshop is likewise prominently utilized for planning illustrations and formats for sites. It offers a wide assortment of examples and elements to make an amazing web architecture with a site design.
Essential picture altering, for example, complexion changes, red-eye evacuation, adding/eliminating obscure, teeth brightening and foundation changes are only a tick away. This saves a great deal of time.
Unprecedented picture altering instruments make it extremely simple to apply and save colossal time.
Different organizations of pictures can be altered easily.
Making and altering recordings, and making three dimensional pictures is extremely simple in Photoshop.
There are heaps of best computerized painting brushes for Photoshop that can assist you with working effortlessly.
Shareability with various projects is intended for consistent exchange
Documents can be partaken in various arrangements to suit the necessities of the beneficiary.
Profoundly adjustable alternate ways for a smooth work process.
Proficient

Cons

Being a very good quality programming, it could be challenging for certain fledglings to explore through the UI from the get go. As there are a wide assortment of elements and usefulness, you probably will need to initially recognize your motivation in learning Photoshop and afterward learn highlights that satisfy your necessities.
Running Photoshop programming requires enormous space in the memory, and has refreshed framework prerequisites. Photoshopped pictures likewise require enormous space for capacity. There are execution issues and delay when the framework prerequisites don't match the designs required.
Ceaseless untested updates, which now and again cause mistakes and bugs, are delivered which adds a component of vulnerability to the work process.
Progress observing bars are missing in certain highlights of Photoshop. This influences the efficiency of the client.
Working with vector illustrations is some of the time troublesome as Photoshop isn't viable with all vector designs.
It is costly programming and may not fit the spending plan for some. Besides, Adobe Creative Cloud is a membership based model which implies you pay as long as you need to take their administration. By the by, there is high incentive for cash as the product is very strong. For those with essential picture altering needs, different options will be a superior choice.

Gaia
Gaia

The best software for professional photo editing

Reviewed on 16/5/2022

Pros

There are many pros to Adobe Photoshop. One of the most popular reasons people cite for using Adobe Photoshop is its ability to easily edit photos and graphics. Additionally, it offers a wide variety of tools and features that can be used to create professional-looking images. Finally, Adobe Photoshop is often cited as being one of the most versatile photo editing programs on the market.

It seamlessly integrates with other major Adobe products, making advanced workflows easier.

Cons

Adobe Photoshop has some cons that users should be aware of. First, Adobe Photoshop can be resource-intensive to use and can take a long time to load in certain circumstances. Adobe Photoshop is often expensive to purchase outright, with monthly subscription fees also common. Finally, Adobe Photoshop is known for its heavy reliance on plug-ins - which may not always be available in all versions or platforms of Windows or Mac OS X.
It can quickly become overwhelming because it's extremely feature-rich, but for the advanced workflow, you need to comprehend how those features interact with each other.

Liza

A Love Hate Relationship

Reviewed on 28/10/2022

I have a love-hate relationship with Photoshop. It is the industry standard of photo editing and graphic design and I would not be able to get many design jobs without having this crucial skill/knowledge. The tools are very advanced which is a good and bad thing at times. It's great for crafting professional projects that require customizable tools, workflows, and automation, but this comes at a high learning curve. You have the ability to use Photoshop however you want, but this was something I found overwhelming at times. Taking full advantage of Photoshop's advanced software requires many hours of learning complex concepts. I used Photoshop for about 5-6 years and I still don't know half the many tricks I now see across social media. I stopped using it since the pandemic and the apps were getting too expensive. I still use it here and there if a client provides me compensation or sometimes I borrow a friend's computer. I do think that this is the best photo editing software out there. I have created my best work with Photoshop. It was a difficult quit, but my finances cannot keep up with this as a freelance gig and hobby.

Pros

Even though I have to stop using Photoshop temporarily, it is one of the best photo editing and graphic designing software out there. It took a while to learn at a proficient level but once I got the hang of it, I found myself using it almost daily. Every time I open the app, I always learn something new and improve my design and editing skills. My favorite part of using the app was when I figured out how to make workflows, and templates, using embedded files to help me design faster. Making templates then turned into a side hustle opportunity where I was able to sell them as digital products and earn some extra money.

Cons

The pricing plans started to become too high for me during the pandemic. I had to find cheaper or free alternatives to edit photos and create designs. Ideally, I would love to purchase some sort of licensing or alternative pricing plan rather than the current subscription-based plans. The program also takes up a lot of memory. You will need a powerful machine if you are using Photoshop alongside other apps otherwise it will just crash. As much as I love learning new things, sometimes this can get overwhelming in Photoshop. It can be a humbling experience when a certain task takes you about 20 steps and then months or even years later you find out on a random TikTok that there's a better and quicker way.

Alvaro
  • Industry: Photography

With a little help from my friends

Reviewed on 24/6/2021

Great overall experience. Get most of my tasks done in an efficient manner. Working with raw files can be a drag as I have to convert some raw files to DNG. I also find it a disservice to have to resort Photoshop Elements (2019) in order to organize my image files. Before editing a files they should be organized, therefore a tool as useful and intuitive as Photoshop elements should have been included.

Pros

Hidden surprises. What can be done with internet available scripts. The version I use is Photoshop CS6. Although I have been using this software for several years It seems I keep on learning some new tricks : like centering images by using the Marquee tool followed by selecting the Move tool : presto now I can align the image in six different predefined positions. But what really amazes me is the ability of this version of Photoshop to manipulate video Images, extract image files from the video, apply filters to resulting layers, and then transform the layers into files. And then these image files can be used in a video editor to your imagination’s delight.

Cons

Steep learning curve. But I have managed to find what I need by consulting the internet. The biggest challenge in searching the internet is finding the keywords for what you want to achieve with your particular software. Now why would I be looking on the internet for instructions for Photoshop CS6, instead of looking up the Manual that comes with CS6. My assessment would have to be that I rarely found what I was looking for in the manual. With the manual you have to connect too many dots, whereas with the internet search you often find step by step instructions to achieve a particular task. Also on the down size is that this version of Photoshop is the last one with a permanent license. The subsequent versions are yearly licenses. And that is a big deal!

Alma
  • Industry: Photography

Basic or advanced, one of the best editing programs.

Reviewed on 26/7/2021

In general it is one of the best investments I have made, in terms of time and money, the capacity you have to edit and create with the programme is only limited by your own creativity, the evolution of the software and the progress it has made over the years, I have spent almost 8 years seeing how everything is changing towards new trends without losing the basis of how we learned to use the programme and its main tools. Although there are things that I have not been able to use over the years, I have seen the capacity of these tools in other fields. Perhaps there will come a time when their accessibility may be greater not only in the areas in which they are used but in its cost.

Pros

Its ease and speed of learning to use it and its extensive capacity for the creation and editing of a wide range of graphic content. Its incredible evolution over the years and personally being able to create basic projects from school to a professional one where I could get an economic gain from it, is something that gives you personal satisfaction.

Cons

I think it is a common thing to hear, the accessibility to the product in its economic sense is very problematic, although in the last years as a professional its price has not been a problem for me, during my career it was something I struggled with a lot. And if I had to choose one unpleasant detail it would be its auto-save and the terrible moments I had to go from having it all to losing every advance I had made in my work.

Luke
  • Industry: Graphic Design

The best software option for graphic designers

Reviewed on 27/8/2021

I have had an enormously positive experience with Adobe Photoshop, it has allowed me to complete every piece of work that I have been assigned by clients. I would highly recommend this product to any professional graphic designer or enthusiast looking to establish or improve their skillsets, I have never had an issue with the software but also know that Adobe's customer support is very helpful and professional in dealing with any problems.

Pros

The tools available allow for anything you wish to design to be accomplished, I have been using Photoshop for around 2 years and have never looked for an alternative software since I started using it. I have been able to complete all assignments given to me and the large range of tools available allow me to complete my tasks to a very high and professional standard. Furthermore, the ability to save any piece of work on your computer or on the cloud as the appropriate format is also very helpful, this means that you can design pieces that can be used for online purposes or as printed posters and even billboards if necessary. In my opinion, this is the best platform available to graphic designers to use for their work but is also great for casual users (which I was initially).

Cons

The most evident issue with this software is the price, as not only is it expensive but it does not consist of one fixed sum but instead instalment payments. However I feel that this is justified by the overall quality of the products as well as the initial free trial and offers that are available to the user. In addition to this, it can be complex to operate as a first time user as the wide variety of tools and options it provides can appear overwhelming to first time users; despite this, this issue can be overcome by following many of the free Photoshop lessons and tutorials available on YouTube for example.

Sarah
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

My personal experience with photoshop in interior design field as well as other fields

Reviewed on 14/7/2022

I have been using the software since I learned it in 2010 and till this day , This is the most important software for me and I use it on a daily basis for different purposes and I can not replace it with any other software ever . My journey with Photoshop has been exceptional for more than 12 years and still counting ...

Pros

The software has a myriad of pros...
-Regarding the most impactful features:
Is the ability to import an AutoCAD drawing as a pdf and start adding colorings and patterns, which directly help me with my interior design projects, though I know it is not the main target from the software as it is mainly for photo editing. I still use it in many other creative ways. I cannot exclude this software from my list. It’s an everyday use for different targets including interior design, photo editing, creating posters and even for creating designs for my own line business.

For me, the software is user friendly regarding the interface and is a life savior.

Cons

Nothing negative at all about the software , May be as a future suggestion , try to focus on improving the 3d part can be another major addition that can even helps completely stop using other 3d applications . other than that all requirements are fulfilled through this software only .

Vansh

Reviewed on 12/9/2022

Pros

Possibility of blending numerous files for compositing, adding sky, textures, or other components that call for the usage of layers, head swapping, and so forth
Adjustments to the opacity, masking, and blend modes
alternatives for unlimited editing

advanced tools for image resolution adjustments or canvas enlargement

advanced cloning that makes it simple to remove laborious components

many tools for sharpening

numerous methods for making difficult decisions

Workflow actions may be stored as actions to facilitate repeating.

offers resources for cutting-edge retouching or altering the shape of reality, such as warping and liquifying.

Photoshop is the tool to use if you want to learn more about graphic design!

Cons

Workflow is clumsy compared to Lightroom. To achieve a workflow resembling Lightroom's, you must use Bridge, Camera Raw, and Photoshop.
Editing a single image is simpler.
No ability to sync

Photographers who create multiple photos at once may find it less convenient (wedding or portrait photographers)

Possibility of further harmful editing

less simple to understand

The power of both applications is unmatched, and as was already mentioned, there are certain similarities between Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) and Lightroom. In most cases, photographers process their raw photographs using one or the other.