Contact Cloud

Omnichannel call center and business phone system

5 /5

Justin K.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

So Worth it!

Reviewed on 12/11/2020

My overall experience is a positive one! I really enjoy the software and I will continue to utilize this companies resources for all of my contact needs. The ease of being able to speak to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or another administrator is excellent! Overall very pleased.

Pros

I love that I am able to build my contacts and organize them into custom lists. To be able to send bulk messages to those contacts is a MUST and I am happy that I can do so very easily.

Cons

I would LOVE to be able to send emojis in the bulk texts that I send out. Currently, all emojis are sent as "?" 's and it can be frustrating. Emojis play a vital role in today's communication technology and everyone uses them.

Response from Bipath Software

Hi Justin, we are so glad that you love Contact Cloud as much as we do. FYI - emoji's are 100% supported. We sent you an email on this already however, our help article on sending text messages reviews how to add them to your messages.

We are thankful and proud to have you as our customer!

Marcelo C.

Bipeth's Contact Cloud: A Game Changer for 21st Century Professionals & Entrepreneurs!

Reviewed on 13/11/2020

Amazing! This is exactly the kind of product/service I had hoped would "one day" help manage my, increasingly expanding and complex , communication work-flow. Bipeth has certainly fulfilled this hope!

Pros

Facilitates the integration and automation of classic tele-communication message workflows used in business (i.e. email, fax, SMS texts, voice calls, video calls, etc.).

Software versatility that can be tailored to your needs and business size.

Cons

The platform takes some getting used to initially; however, over time, it becomes clear how all the features Contact Cloud offers can really save you a lot of time and energy, and that, is the "game changing" part!!

Response from Bipath Software

Marcelo,

Thank you for a glowing review. We are glad that you love Contact Cloud as much as we do.

As always, if you need any assistance at any point in time, just contact us through our help widgets and we will jump right on it :)

We are very happy to have you as our customer!

Dr. L.
  • Industry: Philanthropy
  • Used for Free Trial

Lay on the Pedal!

Reviewed on 4/12/2020

Michael and his team have been phenomenal. I didn't spend a cent, but he still treated my time as it was extremely valuable. They were transparent about my needs after I expressed my plans, and they were quick. Very efficient.

Forgive the late review. I didn't stand by my word that I would do it when I said I would, but hopefully this makes it in time for someone that needs it.

You're missing out if you don't use Contact Cloud.

Pros

The ability to be customized to the user! Such relativity of ease, and the ability to be integrated in many ways. Whether you are alone or represent more than one. Fantastic transparency.

Cons

Honestly, I don't have any complaints. Superb.

Response from Bipath Software

Thank you very much 'Lay on the Pedal', we appreciate the kind review and are excited to become a part of your growth!

Holly L.

Great value--SIGN UP!

Reviewed on 9/12/2020

Using this software will be a game-changer for my business. I researched about half a dozen other services and spoke to several representatives. I found that Contact Cloud is super cost-effective, and the customer service I received was outstanding. Very responsive customer service based in the USA; super helpful in getting my business set up to succeed.

Pros

It is very easy to get customers signed up for text alerts, and it is very easy to create a campaign. The software's features are customizable with as many or as few options as I'd like to implement for my business.

Cons

There is nothing I haven't liked thus far.

Response from Bipath Software

We are happy to be a part of your business and looking forward to helping you grow!