Lead411

High Quality B2B data platform.

4.7/5
4.7/5
4.6/5
4.6/5

Lokesh G.

Quality without air

Reviewed on 9/4/2021

Pros

I was struggling to get quality leads in the Indian circuit, the only tool that I found useful was Lusha which came with an Impressive success rate but they also fed me air sometimes and that was a hit that I took to my pocket. Lead411 came as a savior to me with their tool. They have a chrome extension called by the same name and the quality of leads that you get using this tool is truly pure gold. 80% of the cases are where I manage to find the latest direct dials and the professional Email Addresses, they have a great penetration into the Indian Ecosystem. And the best part is they come at a price that's half of the next best tool in my opinion(Lusha). I have been happily using this tool and am reaping rewards riding on the quality that they provide you with. I don't deal in the international market and hence don't have my say on it but if anybody wants a tool that solves the lead gen problem for the Indian market, it's a must try tool. Give it a shot and you won't regret it

Cons

Sometimes they might come up with the direct dials of people having similar name to the prospect.

Chris M.
  • Industry: Research

Awesome Price to Value for Lead Identification, LeadGen and Prospect ID

Reviewed on 2/6/2021

Lead411 is one of our top, if not our top "go-to" software tools for helping us to rapidly identify key executives by title/role, email and phone # for building out our prospect and leadGen lists for doing outbound commercialization calls looking for possible R&D CRADA collaborators, or potential licensees for our intellectual property assets at Los Alamos National Laboratory. It's 4-5, if not 10x less expensive than alternative options and serves our needs and requirements very well. Orientation/Training and Tech Support is extremely good and thorough.

Pros

Lead411 is inexpensive, but very useful for identifying potential corporate and company prospects for doing customer discovery, building lists for commercial calls and lead generation for prospecting. It's super cool to be able to put in a list of dozen's of company URL's and get a list of those companies and key executives, extremely fast.

Cons

It was better when it handicapped the potential lead contact email. The list of competitive or similar companies isn't as strong and congruent as it could be for identifying companies that might be in a similar vertical market or commercial application, which would be quite useful, if those companies were better correlated.

ZoomInfo

Reasons for Switching to Lead411

Better UX/UI, lower cost, for better value/output that was well aligned to our requirements and meager budget as a federal laboratory.
Jim P.

Smart Check Now

Reviewed on 11/5/2021

I have used Lead 411 on a daily basis for 2 months and the results are acceptable in terms of the accuracy of the contact name, phone and email address. The export function to be able to import into our CRM works very well and is efficient. I also receive 2-3 messages per week from Lead 411 support asking about what help I need and appreciate the reach out by their team.

Pros

The software search function is easy to use and there are many instances where the email address is now viewable, however, after researching there is a valid email that is published.

Cons

There are cases when certain filters do not work properly in terms of only selecting 1 employee per Company or filtering by employee size.

Kevin M.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Lead411 Is an Awesome solution for lead gen

Reviewed on 22/6/2021

I have had nothing but great experience with the product and their support.

Pros

They offer an awesome way to find the leads you need and the best information and news on them. They give you a one stop shopping experience on the market you are look for and that is hard to find.

Cons

I can think of any cons to their product, that said I have only been using it for about a week, but as far as I can see there aren't any cons.

UpLead, Seamless.AI and Wiza

Reasons for Switching to Lead411

The price, the detailed data they offer, not trying to lock me into a long term contract and the news feeds.
Kathy M.

L:ead411 is the simple answer to retrieving company name, contacts that are legit.

Reviewed on 15/6/2021

I use it every day because of it's reliability and direct information. I don't have to click on 4 different pages in order to find the info I'm looking for on a company/

Pros

Reliability is the #1 factor for this software. Updated listings of companies nationwide, along with management names, contact info, brief bio, etc. There isn't anything better than reliability knowing that the name, address, etc are correct when reaching out to a company or organization. You don;t want to be a hassle having to interrogate an employee on the other end trying to get info. simply to market your services. Having legit contacts means everything!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say negative about this

• Industry: Insurance

I have been using Lead 411 for many years

Reviewed on 17/5/2021

I am frequent user and the software and will continue using it for years to come

Pros

I have been using Lead 411 for many years and this is hands down the best public records software

Cons

Not all records are updated timely. I would recommend more frequent undates

Susan K.

Excellent

Reviewed on 13/2/2018

Pros

Unlimited downloads with Enterprise subsciption. Many different search parameters and filters. Contacts are added continuously. Good support

Cons

Issues with Excel and csv exporting. Zip code not formatting. Large files not compatible with Zoho limits.

Usman F.

One of the best B2b leads platforms.

Reviewed on 8/6/2021

I have been using Lead411 for more then a year now, Always useful to get quality leads. One of the best tools in my business arsenal.

Pros

- What I like the most is the search filters, I can easily get to the exact person I m trying to find.
- Data is updated and verified, Seldom happens if I get an unverified email.

Cons

- Data is always updated and verified however I have experienced invalid emails a few times.
- Customer services would take forever to reply on email and chat support.

David S.

Good Value, Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

Pros

I love how easy it was to get leads and how quickly the search works

Cons

The limitations make it tough to use sometimes because some months you need hundreds of leads and other months, thousands. I wish there was no limit and you only paid for whether you need to unlock all emails, all phone numbers, linkedin, etc etc. I'm still happy with it though!

Wendy R.

Comparing to ZoomInfo

Reviewed on 10/6/2021

Lead411 definitely compares with ZoomInfo and gave me something to consider. Using the full 7 days to evaluate before purchase

Pros

This product appears to have all, if not more information than ZoomInfo

Cons

It was tough to learn at first. A little more user friendly.

Nicholas S.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Amazing Leads

Reviewed on 23/6/2021

The quality of the leads generated

Pros

I love the high quality of the leads. Just started using the product and already excited for the product!!

Cons

Not too familiar with the cons just yet as I am a new user

Kshitij kumar S.

A must have product

Reviewed on 3/7/2021

Its good

Pros

Its very user friendly and easy to use. Highly recommended

Cons

I tried this software for on daily basis, as such nothing negative

David L.
  • Industry: Online Media
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Fantastic Product

Reviewed on 22/6/2021

This has been a tremendous asset for me to ensure that I am getting right party contacts and minimizing the attempts to get to them. I can't say enough about this product.

Pros

Gold mine for correct contact information
The data is current

Cons

Would love to have a physical address
Some filters don't work appropriately

Coverage

Reviewed on 28/5/2021

A trial period is not enough.

Pros

The detailed search feature is very good. The up-to-dateness of the lists is not bad at all.

Cons

1-Activating the right-click feature
2-Regions should be expanded
3-It would be nice to see more than the top 100 on the search results page
4-Interface should be simpler and clearer
5-Prices should be more accessible
6-List updates should be done more

Erica S.

GREAT for busy reps with a full sales desk

Reviewed on 13/5/2021

It allowed me to quickly build a database

Pros

Lead 411 is GREAT tool for anyone who works at a company that wears more than one hat. I work with a start-up that did not have an existing prospecting database. In working with Lead 411 I was able to build It quickly with the limited time I have. Contributed definitely to our success early on!

Cons

There was nothing that I didn't I like this product.

Pocketknife of Utilities

Reviewed on 23/4/2019

Very much as the title of this review, like a pocketknife, this is a useful software to have on hand. It was easy to install, navigate. You can generate your list of data in a short period of time. It gave us a nice set of data to do a comparison.

Pros

What I like most is it give you the ability to create list of contacts for a specific markets. It is able to hone on on details and bring them to you in a very useful set of data. This is very good for marketing leads. It can also provide a good contact source for personnel...for recruiting.

Cons

I could not find much to dislike. I found more of an oddity On a generated list, every once in a while you come across contacts that appear to be non existent. I looked into this, but found that the contact had moved on or pursued a different avenue.People tend to do that, so it is not any fault of the software.

Chris R.

Makes Prospecting more efficient

Reviewed on 10/5/2021

It's been pretty seamless thus far. I look forward to using it in the future as well

Pros

It makes it quite easy to find executive information for businesses that I am searching. The information also seems to be pretty up to date as well. Definitely recommend

Cons

I have yet to find any cons. Everything so far seems to be good

James F.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy and Efficient

Reviewed on 15/6/2021

We're using Lead411 for contact validation and it has helped streamline our process and eliminated time in researching decision makers.

Pros

Lead411 is easy to get use to and allows for an efficient lead management process.

Cons

Nothing. Lead411 is perfect for the goals we have set for business development

Jonathan G.
  • Industry: Sports

Lead411 Is The Most Cost Effective Sales Data Solution On The Market

Reviewed on 10/5/2021

Pros

For what Lead411 lacks in a slick UI it makes up for in simple, intuitive prospecting tools at a fraction of the cost compared to solutions like ZoomInfo.

The contact data is 99% correct and the ability to make lists based on a variety of different parameters such as distance, revenue and industry make for a very impactful tool.

Cons

Really nothing bad to say about the product. As the only sales rep in a start up, $100/month for everything I need is a steal.

Paul F.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Back again

Reviewed on 16/5/2021

Great time saver, great experience

Pros

I used Lead411 for many years before a sabbatical - but now coming back to help with various projects. Great service.

Cons

Everything I need is here and accessible by anone.

Andrew S.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great software

Reviewed on 17/5/2021

Pros

It's easy to use to find new contacts while prospecting.

Cons

There are some aspects of it that could be better, but at least when they don't have email addresses verified they do not charge credits for those ones.

Charan S.

Great customer service

Reviewed on 23/8/2021

Pros

The ease of use and most importantly, the continuous increment in features.

Cons

The UI is clunky, would appreciate if it was more inline with modern web.

Mark L.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Great product at an affordable price

Reviewed on 26/5/2021

Pros

this product has a very deep database and it is easy to use. Lead411 is a very good service for the price

Cons

the challenge with any of these services is selecting the right category. There can be many to choose from and the results can vary dramticaly.

Michael M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy to use, data is clean and accurate

Reviewed on 10/5/2021

The most difficult part of my job is finding the contact info of C-level IT professionals who know how to stay "hidden." Lead411 provides not only the name, title, and email addresses of these expert hiders, they're often able to provide their direct phone numbers and cell phone numbers...GOLD for a sales professional like me. The data is CURRENT...none of the garbage data that's several months or years old, and no longer ACCURATE, that you get from so many other lead gen tools. Spot on, up-to-date contact and business info, industry news, alerts, and more. Simple to filter and sort based upon a wide array of qualifiers. As a sales professional for 20+ years I've tried 'em all. Hands down, Lead411 provides the most useful, current, ACCURATE, and relevant data out there.

Pros

The accuracy of the contact information.

Cons

If there were ONE complaint...the inability to search by physical street address would be it. It would be very helpful to me as I'm often tasked with prospecting in specific buildings. There are work-arounds, but adding the function to be able to plug in a specific street address would make this already awesome platform other-worldly awesome.

Carlos D.

Excited to be a user and enjoying the service

Reviewed on 10/5/2021

We're delighted with the service. For the COST we certainly see the VALUE and the output within CSV format allows us to easily import to our marketing system.

Pros

We had initially considered other more costly services such as that offered by D & B but our marketing team at Mindmatrix suggested we do a trial of Lead411. I was sold right away with the ease of use of the service and the additional options it has to offer. We're looking to go Pro soon.

Cons

I haven't encountered any true negatives as of yet. You need to be mindful to save your searches because that process is not automatic like Google Docs works.

D&B Credit

Reasons for Switching to Lead411

We saw the value and ease of use from the onset and for the cost, it fits our budget nicely.