Power My Analytics Reviews

Automate your marketing reports

4.7/5

Gaurav
Gaurav

"Supercharge Your Analytics with Power My Analytics - Unleash Your Data's Potential"

Reviewed on 21/2/2023

As a user of Power My Analytics, I've appreciated the tool's versatility in integrating with multiple analytics tools, which has allowed me to streamline my data management processes. The automation features have also been a big help in saving me time. However, I've noticed that there is a bit of a learning curve, and it may take some time to get fully comfortable with the tool. Additionally, the pricing can be a bit high for businesses with larger data needs. Overall, my experience with Power My Analytics has been positive, and the tool has helped me make the most of my data.

Pros

Versatility: Power My Analytics can integrate with a wide range of popular analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Ads, making it a versatile solution for businesses with multiple analytics needs.Automation: With the ability to automate data imports and exports, as well as schedule reports, Power My Analytics can save users time and increase efficiency in their analytics processes.

Cons

Learning curve: Some users have reported that Power My Analytics has a bit of a learning curve, particularly for those who are not familiar with data analytics.Pricing: While Power My Analytics offers a range of pricing plans, some users have found the cost to be higher than other analytics solutions on the market, particularly for businesses with larger data needs.

Larissa

Awesome connectors to DataStudio

Reviewed on 5/5/2022

Pros

It's easy to use and offers a huge possibilities to analyse data

Cons

I'm facing some errors regarding insta reels.

Zoho Analytics and Dataslayer

Reasons for Switching to Power My Analytics

I'm still looking for the best match to my needs but probably it will be Power My Analytics
Wyatt

Trial Period

Reviewed on 13/6/2023

Easy to use. Need more time with the tool

Easy to use. Need more time with the tool

Pros

Easy to connect sources. Most of the sources I needed were available.

Cons

Discrepancy with Shopify API. Frustrating there is no tool that bypasses this

Gerardo

Best Value for Money

Reviewed on 23/8/2022

Pros

Power My Analytics's wide variety of data connectors and multiple data sources allowed us to centralize all the data we needed, thus create very insightful reports that would have taken a lot of time and effort otherwise. Power My Analytics helped us free our time from the more rudimentary aspect of creating reports, and allowed us to spend our time where it matter the most, analyzing our data to make informed decisions.

Cons

For now, Power My Analytics has exactly all the data connectors and data sources that I need, however, as a growing company, I'm pretty sure we will be expanding or testing new channels eventually... although Power My Analytics has a wide variety of data sources and connectors, I hope they continue including more in the future... a few recommendations, Klaviyo, Reddit...

Reasons for Switching to Power My Analytics

Power My Analytics offered the best value for the money, and it provided exactly the solutions I needed no more, no less
Tom
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Fantastic software for smaller agencies

Reviewed on 22/4/2021

We're able to customise all our reporting across all of our digital clients thanks to this software. Huge time savings across the agency.

Pros

Great functionality and excellent customer support. The customer support team was able to assist with deployment.

Cons

A little less simple to set up than competitors such as Supermetrics, but just as easy to use once you get over the initial learning curve.

Sam

Solid Platform for Data Management and Visualization

Reviewed on 18/11/2021

Pros

Easy to use and affordable price point. Would definitely recommend.

Cons

Data integration tutorials on some of the data sources would be great for non-technical users.

Reasons for Switching to Power My Analytics

better connector to Facebook and Google suite.
Sam

Inexpensive and comprehensive data

Reviewed on 10/8/2022

Pros

The ease of connecting a data source and the comprehensive data mapping functionality.

Cons

The limitations of available Shopify fields, although I realise this is likely due to the limitations of the shopify API.

Reasons for Switching to Power My Analytics

More realistic price point with from what I can ascertain, identical function.
Danny

A critical component in every digital marketers toolbox

Reviewed on 3/5/2023

To put it simply, I love PMA. It makes my job a lot easier and gives me the data I want in the format I need. It even works with GA4.

Pros

Easy to useHaven't found a data source it doesn't work withScaleability

Cons

Not a huge con, but support are based in the US so can be difficult to talk to someone if you need some help/guidance and are based in the UK/EU

Supermetrics and Dataslayer

Reasons for Switching to Power My Analytics

Price and connections played a huge factor.
Abhishek
Abhishek
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Best and easiest

Reviewed on 30/5/2023

Pros

I have been using this remarkable reporting and ads dashboard tool, and I am absolutely thrilled with its capabilities. It is incredibly user-friendly, making the process of creating reports and dashboards a breeze. The accuracy of the data it presents is truly impressive, giving me complete confidence in the insights it provides. Additionally, one of the standout features of this tool is its remarkable efficiency. It significantly reduces the time and effort required to generate comprehensive reports and engaging dashboards. I highly recommend this tool to anyone looking for a powerful and efficient solution for their reporting and ads needs. It has truly transformed the way I analyze and present data, making my work more productive and enjoyable

Cons

I didn't think it is having any negative point as of now

Antonino

PMA is the tool to go for!

Reviewed on 1/8/2023

Pros

PMA has helped us getting a real help when it came to make decisions data-based in our marketing team. Easy to use and it's got everything we need to track our marketing efforts!

Cons

Maybe having more connectors would be nice, but overall the tool already works wonders

Azril
Azril
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

It has everything I need for digital marketing analytics

Reviewed on 11/5/2021

It has really helped us in automating our campaign reporting for our clients - saving countless hours if it is to be done manually.

Pros

Integration with Google Sheet and all primary digital marketing and advertising platforms from Facebook to LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook is the main reason why we tested this out. Everything works great. Best of all, it only charges a single subscription fee — allowing us to manage our analytics expenses.

Cons

Some features do not work. It is not a big issue and I have not reached out to the Customer Service.

Amy
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Power my Analytics improves my client reporting

Reviewed on 16/7/2022

Love it so far, i've been able to show case my clients' data in a way they enjoy.

Pros

I love the simple connection and ability to manual adapt data in line with Google Analytics to support the focus of the clients' objectives. Love the ability to change the reporting dashboard view.

Cons

Setting up the links and ensuring the connectors are working. Can sometimes cause issues.

Supermetrics, ReportGarden and Swydo
Tyler
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Power My Analytics for the Win

Reviewed on 28/3/2023

One word: Useful. This product saves me so much time.

One word: Useful. This product saves me so much time.

Pros

It is so easy to connect my platforms to Google Data Studio and I LOVE that aspect. This makes it super useful for me to configure my own dashboards and reporting structures that are more for internal purposes and use Power Analytics for anything client facing.

Cons

Nothing too bad, but setting up data tables can be difficult for beginners. You'll get the hang of it quickly!

Familiarity with product features
Raj

Great tool at a great value.

Reviewed on 24/1/2023

Its been easy to connect and allows for data to be in one place.

Its been easy to connect and allows for data to be in one place.

Pros

The accuracy of the data, the amount of fields available in a single connection.

Cons

Missing data fields, but this should be easily resolved by PMA development team.

Robin
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great Product, at a very fair price

Reviewed on 31/5/2023

I really like it - saves me time, and money. I'll continue to use it.

I really like it - saves me time, and money. I'll continue to use it.

Pros

It just saves me so much time when it comes to reporting on digital advertising efforts across a campaign. The time I take to build reports, I save by not being contacted by clients because they already have access to all the information they want.

Cons

Some aspects of the data weren't immediately understable, but I think that comes from the fact that it's directly linked to ID data from FB.

Brenna

Great Value Solution

Reviewed on 12/8/2022

Power My Analytics has helped my marketing agencies streamline our reporting process for clients with marketing mixes along multiple data sources. It is a great value for its performance and whenever I have needed customer service it has been prompt and helpful.

Pros

Power My Analytics is easy to use and offers just as many metrics and dimensions as major competitors at a much lower price. Overall, this tool provides an excellent value for performance the same as much more expensive competitors.

Cons

Google Sheets integration is a separate, additional cost.

Cost and previous experience
Davide

Easy Blend your data

Reviewed on 13/9/2021

Pros

I like that I can blend all the data together from different platforms and make easily readable reports for my clients

Cons

I would like more documentaition, maybe a class or tutorials

Pricing
Javier
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Inexpensive solution to marketing analitycs

Reviewed on 4/5/2021

Pros

We have the exact same features of supermetrics connector with datastudio (plus the storing of data) at a fraction of the price

Cons

For the moment I haven't found any problems

Marco
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Very good connector for Facebook ads.

Reviewed on 3/6/2021

Very positive. It is a connector, so choice, easy of use and amount of metrics is all I look for.

Pros

Power My Analytics has a vast choice of connectors and it is easy to use. It is a very interesting and price competitive alternative to other connectors. So far my experience with custom care has been very good. I like the option to purchase a single connector at quite low price.

Cons

I did not find any particular downside of this product. Maybe, I would have liked a more accessible price for Sheet Connector.

Tyler
  • Industry: Computer Games
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Power My Analytics is a Game Changer for Data Integration!

Reviewed on 6/7/2022

Pros

The data connectors worked seamlessly and were well developed to lead users through the experience without any hassle. Additionally, the pre-made templates that were offered allowed me to see what types of data I may want to copy over to my own Google Data Studio report. The data is refreshed pretty often too, so no worries about missing out on any new information rolling in.

Cons

This is not necessarily a con of the software, but certain data connectors to services can have interfering plugins on the service's end that can make data extraction fail to properly complete or refresh.

Maddie

Go-to Software to connect data for reporting

Reviewed on 23/2/2023

Good. Have implemented in 3 companies over the years

Good. Have implemented in 3 companies over the years

Pros

The flexibility with creating visually stunning reporting for clients

Cons

Lack of templates for omni channel ecommerce marketing

Laura
  • Industry: Publishing

Data Connector

Reviewed on 14/6/2022

Pros

It was easy to connect Campaign Monitor to Google Data Studio using Power My Analytics which was my main purpose for using this software

Cons

It pre-populated a load of dashboard in GDS which I didn't want or use but I can see how this would be a good starting point for some users

Response from Power My Analytics

The pre-populated demo templates are an optional feature. To skip them, uncheck the box that says "Use report template for new reports" when configuring a new dashboard in Google Data Studio.

Tejas
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Quick and easy tool to pull together all marketing data

Reviewed on 24/5/2023

Pros

Large library of connectorsEasy to use interface

Cons

Would have helped to have tutorial videos.I clicked dashboards, and all my existing sheets got deleted without any warning message. I had to restore from an autosave version.

Sap
  • Industry: Events Services

Connect to data-studio

Reviewed on 5/9/2023

Pros

It got api connection with different platform, I can easily connect ad platform like linkedin to Google data studio.

Cons

If it have a longer trial period, it would be good for Business usage.

Le
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Nice. You should try it too

Reviewed on 4/4/2023

Very nice utility, helps me a lot in reporting and viewing advanced data. You should try it too

Pros

More data fields than others, fast speed

Cons

The price is high compared to me, and developing countries