Boosted

Video making software with built-in templates

4.6/5
4.5/5
4.8/5
4.7/5

Parag B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Simple to use and great for marketing

Reviewed on 25/6/2020

Short videos are always a good selling /advertising tool and Boosted has made that accessible and economical.

Pros

I found this app advertised while playing a game and it looked quite interesting so I thought I'd have a few trial.

I was very impressed with how easy it was to use and make a small video to advertise my business.

Considering how much you would pay a professional company to make a short video this was a great purchase as a one off and will certainly pay for itself quite quickly.

You don't even need instructions about what to do, it was that easy and in the space of a couple of hours I made half a dozen videos for my own business, our trade body and a charity club I am a member of and all were received as being very professionally done.

The templates are limited at present but I am advised the database is always increasing and you can always use our make your own videos to add to the list.

Most subject matters are covered and there is a good selection of fonts and adjustments available.

It is very easy to export and save the videos and get them out in the world of social media to give your brand more exposure.

Definitely an app with looking at for any business.

Cons

It would be great if there sas a larger database of videos that can be available license free. Although there is a good selection it is limited.

Eleni E.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Just amazing!!

Reviewed on 13/2/2021

Professionals!

Pros

It's so easy to use, with amazing results!!

Cons

Some templates and sounds are repeated. I'm a difficult client and more selective..
So, I need new templates .. :)

Laly P.
  • Industry: Sports

Boosted is broken

Reviewed on 4/3/2021

I just lost all my past videos and it has been impossible to work with the appđŸ‘ŽđŸœ

Pros

In the past was great, now is ruined and Im stuck because I paid a year subscription

Cons

Is working horrible now and I lost all my past videos

Response from Lightricks

Hi Laly. We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with Boosted. Our team would be happy to assist you. Be in touch at [email protected] Someone will respond within 24 hours.

Emery M.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Fun & Easy To Use Video Tool

Reviewed on 13/5/2020

Super Cool!

Pros

I love how easy it is to change and update the videos to match the need of my marketing campaign, edit the text, audio - them voila - ready to email to my clients or post on social media.

Cons

The transitions were my least favorite part of the software, but since the update, the transitions have been updated as well and I'm in love with it all over again.

Hardeep B.

Awesome App

Reviewed on 29/6/2020

Very awesome and easy to use.

Pros

You can increase the size of fonts. Editing is easy compare to competitors.

Cons

Hope you will launch a Mac book app version too.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Boosted with Ease

Reviewed on 2/7/2020

Overall I am very much satisfied with the application.

User friendly
Very much connective
Super fast

Pros

The footage, Music and the very important user friendly navigation makes this a Go to App for Digital marketing. The reviews I got so far from my Team, colleagues were overwhelming.

Cons

*If they can Add more indian flavoured footage (Now most of the footage contains western people). To enter into indian market, 'They' must come up with the

Indian flavoured
Problem solving,
Funny
Doctor & patient centric,
Customer service oriented
Running race coming first
& Few generic videos which can really connect to the wider audience.

* It would be very handy if we have the option to edit the scene order also.(first & last scene from the footage)

* If you could add search column in templates section then it will save time

Boosted my Business thats what I can say

Reviewed on 6/7/2020

Great, highly recommended. Just that now my rival businesses are also learning the same trick.

Pros

It is easy to use, I am not a wizard or a gimmick but the software is very user friendly, easy to use. It actually understands what you wish to do. For a price cautious customer like me, it was easy to make a decision for all our FB, Linkedin, Whatsapp, and other media marketing. I am glad I did it.

Cons

The choices are limited, but I was told they are adding more clips and the customr support is great. Go for it. By the time you learn how to use they must have added many clips for you to learn on.

• Industry: Entertainment

Great for Beginners & Professionals!

Reviewed on 25/6/2020

I LOVE it!

Pros

The templates make it easy to create your own video, their is a variety of ethnicities and professions represented, and the results are amazing! I am an amateur and it looks like I have been creating and editing videos for years!

Cons

Thanks to Boosted Social, I can begin to market my ad video services . However, when I save the video to my device (IPAD) and attempt to attach it to an email, it says it is too large. They should add instructions on how to save their videos and send to outside parties.

Kristie K.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Amazing Effects and Graphics!

Reviewed on 30/4/2021

I was very excited to use Boosted because it was a new platform for me to use. I have been uploading my Boosted videos that I created onto my social media accounts (Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo, Pinterest, Facebook, Google Business) to bring in traffic to my artistic products that I have on sale during the pandemic. Instead of having to hire a freelancer to create social media posts for me, I have saved thousands of dollars creating social media posts on my own.

Pros

I was furloughed during the pandemic at my actual employer so I decided to promote my freelance business on social media to generate traffic and bring in sales. I sell artistic products so I used videomaking tools by Boosted to create social media posts. The outcome has been amazing because I get to use all sorts of videomaking tools and I subscribe for less than $20 a month. I have limitless number of video tools I can choose from and the possibilities seem countless.

Cons

The least favorite part of using Boosted is the music because there aren't that many music choices to select from. Although I can make a million videos from Boosted with different possibilities, the music is limited. I don't have great music to choose from and a lot of the songs are tacky. If there was an audio feature or more music to choose from, that'd make me stick with Boosted. Also, there are different types of services within Boosted such as videomaking, video-editing, photo editing, and visual effects. My favorite is the videomaking one. I am interested in the video-editing but if there aren't many choices of music to choose from, I don't think the subscription is worth it.

Wix

Reasons for Choosing Boosted

I made the switch because Wix was asking too much to subscribe to create more videos. There is a limitless number of music choices to make on Wix but there are only about 15-20 video templates I can choose from even after I purchased the subscription. I can download music from Wix to upload onto Boosted and combine the two types of videomaking techniques to promote on social media. It is a cheaper option than hiring a freelancer to create social media posts for me.

Reasons for Switching to Boosted

I chose Boosted over Wix because Wix is very limited in how many videos I can create. The resolution is high on Wix and Boosted but Boosted has better graphics and more motion design templates to choose from, making the videos less cheesy and sales-like.
Jaime antonio R.
  • Industry: Design

EDITOR VIDEO DE PUBLICIDAD MARKETING

Reviewed on 30/7/2021

It is an application that facilitates the management of advertising to companies with their products in an easier way by occupying certain templates and these modify them so that they are interesting for the public

Pros

It is a program that makes it easy to generate
audiovisual advertising product that one sells online

Cons

There are not enough templates and little varied music should generate a better edition of personalized videosThere are not enough templates and little varied music should generate a better edition of personalized video

Faith A.

Boosted - Best Branding App

Reviewed on 26/6/2020

Boosted has helped me to add effects, sounds and build a personality on my social pages. My fans have been able to discover this app, and I'm super excited to use this app.

Pros

Boosted is easy to use and explore. This app helps to build a brand, communicate with your audience with use of fascinating and meaningful videos.

With over 100 templates, boosted has variety of template categories for business owners who love to communicate with the use of videos.

My best features on boosted include; variety of formats, adding of clips, and editing of scenes.

Cons

This product works well for me, and there's nothing to like least about boosted.

Jessica R.

Excellent Easy App

Reviewed on 24/1/2021

Love it. So easy and so fast.

Pros

I love all the options. Easy to use. The app helps put it together so you get the job done faster.

Cons

I get sad that I own a subscription but that I still have to pay for what I create. Wix uses GettyImages and doesn’t charge per image or video on top of having a professional plan.

SPLICE Dialog Suite

Cheaper
Stephanie B.

Video challenged

Reviewed on 5/2/2021

The problem that I solved is better marketing and having a tool to create beautiful commercial/videos. The biggest realized benefit is the instant gaining of clients.

Pros

The integration with the business was extremely easy. I love the number of templates and the templates themselves. The format on the screen makes it really easy to get started as well as customize.

Cons

However, I ran into an issue when trying to post to social media. The location of the share isn't very intuitive, being that it is at the bottom of the preview page. Other than that the app is great.

Blessing D.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

I love this app. Ever since i downloaded it i have been making beautiful and eye catchy videos.

Reviewed on 28/6/2020

Its amazing nonetheless, i love it and I'm happy i downloaded it. I now have professional videos for my page. So cool....

Pros

The soft ware is very good and easy to use.

Cons

What i dont like is paying for it. Seriously the price stated to use it for a month and year is too much so i stick to free trial for now.

Danielle R.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Brings your project to life with ease

Reviewed on 14/5/2020

Overall I really enjoy using this product.

Pros

I love the plethora of themes Available on the program

Cons

I would love the ability to use different pics in my promos

Mangesh V.

Mangesh Vaidya' Review

Reviewed on 26/6/2020

As mentioned above the software has limited templates from every users perspective. User may have his own footage, but mainly lot many photos to be used in the scene which must be made possible.

also, the speed of the scene is pre determined. Hence the option SLOW the speed is shortcoming

Pros

The product's basic feature of ease of Use is very attractive.

Cons

The Product cannot use Photos in sequence hence has huge limitation. The software should allow multiple photos for different scenes. e.g Four different photos for four scene and that way we create a sequence which will be very mindful.

• Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

using this software having fantastic exprince

Reviewed on 4/4/2021

overall experience is so attractive. I suggest buying anyone make your business promot.

Pros

The product is easy to use. The most impactful things are the connectivity of all contact.

Cons

This product is not difficult to use, easy to use overall. some time make it a mistake but not regular.

Melissa G.

Awesome tool

Reviewed on 16/5/2020

Pros

Super easy took for insta ads. I love using the app for promo videos. Editing is very time consuming so the time it saves me is my favorite thing.

Cons

So far I haven’t found any issues. It’s ideal for people that don’t have much education in video editing

Jonathan P.

Great ! Marketing Tool I would recommend to anyone

Reviewed on 26/5/2020

I decided to try it out and so far I love it.

Pros

Very easy to use. I love that I can make a marketing short video for my different social media platforms from anywhere at any time. I also like that i have the option to email, text or save to my camera roll in my phone.

Cons

Not a big pre made video selection for my field of work. I would like to see some special effects options like Videoleap added.

Sharon O.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

High Cost

Reviewed on 26/7/2020

It is indeed an awesome one

Pros

Using this software is a while vibe of creativity to explore.

Cons

The prices and I really didn't find much African fashion templates to work with.

Iaysha S.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Wow love this app, & I’m not technical!

Reviewed on 7/7/2020

I can’t stop using it, I love the fact that I can create the exciting content that I need on social media to create impact. I was using I movie to put together virtual exhibition.

Pros

This app is so easy to use and you can create so many great impact shots for social media.

Cons

Nothing really so far...if anything something for a gallery maybe more than 7 images to shoot my exhibitions. 😄

Philip M.

My review

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

I am able to produce professional short or long advertising videos in a very short time and publish them instantly. WOW!

Pros

I am 60, not very technical. This program is super easy and makes me look like I am a genius. I love it and is super economical.

Cons

Nothing its Magnificent. It works almost by itself.

Ruben S.

Dynamite

Reviewed on 21/9/2020

Boosted for sure allowed me and my staff for creative marketing. More views and engagement with existing customers. Dynamite. Simple and powerful. Kaboom!

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Time to implement takes less than ten minutes. Uploading to fb and youtube is seconds quick.

Cons

Limited template design. However, I can add my own video, pictures and music.

Henry C.

Amazing piece of software

Reviewed on 1/8/2020

Everything from install to my first creation was easy. I had it going in mere minutes.

Pros

I have already used this app numerous times to create videos for potential clients and they all loved what I was able to accomplish

Cons

I'm looking forward to more templates being available

Javan T.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Great app for fast and easy video editing

Reviewed on 28/6/2020

I have a good experience with boosted. A wonderful software.

Pros

I really enjoy the templates that comes with the software and it's ease of use and functionality.

Cons

Limited template categories. I wanted templates to represent technology and drones but none was there.