Boosted

Video making software with built-in templates

4.6/5
4.5/5
4.8/5
4.7/5

75 Software options

Parag B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Simple to use and great for marketing

Reviewed on 25/6/2020

Short videos are always a good selling /advertising tool and Boosted has made that accessible and economical.

Pros

I found this app advertised while playing a game and it looked quite interesting so I thought I'd have a few trial.

I was very impressed with how easy it was to use and make a small video to advertise my business.

Considering how much you would pay a professional company to make a short video this was a great purchase as a one off and will certainly pay for itself quite quickly.

You don't even need instructions about what to do, it was that easy and in the space of a couple of hours I made half a dozen videos for my own business, our trade body and a charity club I am a member of and all were received as being very professionally done.

The templates are limited at present but I am advised the database is always increasing and you can always use our make your own videos to add to the list.

Most subject matters are covered and there is a good selection of fonts and adjustments available.

It is very easy to export and save the videos and get them out in the world of social media to give your brand more exposure.

Definitely an app with looking at for any business.

Cons

It would be great if there sas a larger database of videos that can be available license free. Although there is a good selection it is limited.

Boosted my Business thats what I can say

Reviewed on 6/7/2020

Great, highly recommended. Just that now my rival businesses are also learning the same trick.

Pros

It is easy to use, I am not a wizard or a gimmick but the software is very user friendly, easy to use. It actually understands what you wish to do. For a price cautious customer like me, it was easy to make a decision for all our FB, Linkedin, Whatsapp, and other media marketing. I am glad I did it.

Cons

The choices are limited, but I was told they are adding more clips and the customr support is great. Go for it. By the time you learn how to use they must have added many clips for you to learn on.

Stephanie B.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Video challenged

Reviewed on 5/2/2021

The problem that I solved is better marketing and having a tool to create beautiful commercial/videos. The biggest realized benefit is the instant gaining of clients.

Pros

The integration with the business was extremely easy. I love the number of templates and the templates themselves. The format on the screen makes it really easy to get started as well as customize.

Cons

However, I ran into an issue when trying to post to social media. The location of the share isn't very intuitive, being that it is at the bottom of the preview page. Other than that the app is great.

Hardeep B.

Awesome App

Reviewed on 29/6/2020

Very awesome and easy to use.

Pros

You can increase the size of fonts. Editing is easy compare to competitors.

Cons

Hope you will launch a Mac book app version too.

Peter B.

Great product

Reviewed on 2/7/2020

Exceptionally favourable experience. Support gets back to me timeously. Video marketing is very much in vogue at the moment and Boosted is an excellent quick and easy product, to get our campaigns out to our customers in a fun and different way.

Pros

Super easy to use and upload to my social media platforms. Lots of great templates to match different campaigns that we run. Really awesome product.

Cons

The timings between and total length of the movies could be longer.

André S.

The easiest way to be the most creative

Reviewed on 31/7/2020

Presenting your business in a few seconds is a tough thing to do. Boosted does ist perfectly so everyone is taking notice of what you‘re doing and feels entertained at the same time.

Pros

With a few skills you can achieve phenomenal results that will impress your customers.

Cons

There are still a lot of set you can work with. But I‘d love to have more options.

Constantin A.

Boosted view

Reviewed on 8/10/2021

Pros

Rich Media library,
Possibility to choose between landscape and portrait format,
Varieties of music. Easily sharable on numerous platforms

Cons

Too expensive,
After a few months after buying, the license doesn't work no more and even the customer service doesn't satisfy at all

Carolina V.

Easy to use with excellent results

Reviewed on 8/7/2020

I was delighted with the ease of use and the quality of the material. So far I am satisfied with the software.

Pros

The price, the ease of use and the results achieved were the biggest benefits of this software.

Cons

In my opinion, some dates of the trade were missing, such as grandparents' day.

Valerie D.
  • Industry: Cosmetics
  • Used for 1-5 months

Try Boosted.

Reviewed on 15/6/2020

Pros

It was easy to use for me and easy to navigate.

Cons

Have not used it long enough for any cons.

Emily S.
  • Industry: Events Services

It can do the things you want but only if you buy many more associated programs

Reviewed on 4/11/2021

I don’t recommend unless you want to keep paying for app after app.

Pros

It’s can do some of the things you want but don’t until you buy even more apps

Cons

The program advertises it can do this or that but once pay for it you realize you have to buy another app that will go with it to actually do those things Then it doesn’t give you an option to purchase a big package so that you can actually use it for what it advertises.

Ruby C.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Eye catching quick vidoes for your business

Reviewed on 15/7/2020

Great customer service, quick to reply to emails

Pros

It is easy and quick to use, its self explanitory too and you can make great graphics that really pop for your audience.

Cons

The terms and conditions confused me, I wasn't sure whether I could use it for my business or not, but reaching out to customer services was easy and they gave a prompt reply.

Mario a Q.

Easy Video Production

Reviewed on 20/7/2020

I only say fantastic

Pros

We don't need be an expert to make a high quality promotional video

Cons

I don't have any problem with the software

Emery M.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Fun & Easy To Use Video Tool

Reviewed on 13/5/2020

Super Cool!

Pros

I love how easy it is to change and update the videos to match the need of my marketing campaign, edit the text, audio - them voila - ready to email to my clients or post on social media.

Cons

The transitions were my least favorite part of the software, but since the update, the transitions have been updated as well and I'm in love with it all over again.

Ruben S.

Dynamite

Reviewed on 21/9/2020

Boosted for sure allowed me and my staff for creative marketing. More views and engagement with existing customers. Dynamite. Simple and powerful. Kaboom!

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Time to implement takes less than ten minutes. Uploading to fb and youtube is seconds quick.

Cons

Limited template design. However, I can add my own video, pictures and music.

• Industry: Entertainment

Great for Beginners & Professionals!

Reviewed on 25/6/2020

I LOVE it!

Pros

The templates make it easy to create your own video, their is a variety of ethnicities and professions represented, and the results are amazing! I am an amateur and it looks like I have been creating and editing videos for years!

Cons

Thanks to Boosted Social, I can begin to market my ad video services . However, when I save the video to my device (IPAD) and attempt to attach it to an email, it says it is too large. They should add instructions on how to save their videos and send to outside parties.

Liz B.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great video app

Reviewed on 2/8/2019

Good. I haven't used the customer service as it hasn't been required, but happy with the app and won't be deleting it anytime soon.

Pros

I use this for my business and even on the free trial, I find that the features I want are all there. Limited templates so good to upgrade, but on a whole, it is a great app and would recommend it. No functionality issues to report

Cons

Not enough templates but on a whole nothing else to complain about

Genevieve M.

Great For Businesses

Reviewed on 28/7/2020

I love it! Personally I recommend it to all my friends when they need to make videos or promotions to go ahead and get Boosted

Pros

What I love the most about Boosted is the simplicity, The legal aspect of it, the fact that they have a variety of pre-made styles that are all customizable. I love the fact that they offer various music to go with the Specific field

Cons

I would love to see a wider range of ethnicities for the videos especially in my field of Skin care We need a bit more diverse skin range.

Edwin K.
  • Industry: Animation

Boosted your promotion!

Reviewed on 12/7/2020

I like Boosted very well. Easy of use and setup is also fast and easy. In no time I create a new promotion for social media. I’m very happy with it.

Pros

Easy of use and setup. Make fast very powerfull promotion for social media and the internet.

Cons

I’m in the party business and for now the’re little less templates with party theme’s. Hope in the near future there will be more templates.

Samara Q.

Boosted is Awesome!

Reviewed on 14/5/2020

The benefit of using boosted is that it allows me to make great quality videos without the need to hire on a video editor. I’m able to relay my message on my social media platform in a unique and professional manner

Pros

What I like most is how easy it is to use and navigate

Cons

I would like more options specifically for mental health

Lisa C.

Good Value

Reviewed on 19/7/2020

I customize the templates to suit my mood and client style can’t want til they roll out new ones!

Pros

It’s easy to use, you can change text size, add your own photos, and publish in minutes

Cons

No enough templates for construction industry, Canadian holidays, and landscaping industry

Gabrielle G.
  • Industry: Design

About Boosted

Reviewed on 24/6/2020

Pros

It is very functional and practical, it helps me boost my sales

Cons

My device sometimes crashes when using the app

Kristie K.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Amazing Effects and Graphics!

Reviewed on 30/4/2021

I was very excited to use Boosted because it was a new platform for me to use. I have been uploading my Boosted videos that I created onto my social media accounts (Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo, Pinterest, Facebook, Google Business) to bring in traffic to my artistic products that I have on sale during the pandemic. Instead of having to hire a freelancer to create social media posts for me, I have saved thousands of dollars creating social media posts on my own.

Pros

I was furloughed during the pandemic at my actual employer so I decided to promote my freelance business on social media to generate traffic and bring in sales. I sell artistic products so I used videomaking tools by Boosted to create social media posts. The outcome has been amazing because I get to use all sorts of videomaking tools and I subscribe for less than $20 a month. I have limitless number of video tools I can choose from and the possibilities seem countless.

Cons

The least favorite part of using Boosted is the music because there aren't that many music choices to select from. Although I can make a million videos from Boosted with different possibilities, the music is limited. I don't have great music to choose from and a lot of the songs are tacky. If there was an audio feature or more music to choose from, that'd make me stick with Boosted. Also, there are different types of services within Boosted such as videomaking, video-editing, photo editing, and visual effects. My favorite is the videomaking one. I am interested in the video-editing but if there aren't many choices of music to choose from, I don't think the subscription is worth it.

Wix

Reasons for Choosing Boosted

I made the switch because Wix was asking too much to subscribe to create more videos. There is a limitless number of music choices to make on Wix but there are only about 15-20 video templates I can choose from even after I purchased the subscription. I can download music from Wix to upload onto Boosted and combine the two types of videomaking techniques to promote on social media. It is a cheaper option than hiring a freelancer to create social media posts for me.

Reasons for Switching to Boosted

I chose Boosted over Wix because Wix is very limited in how many videos I can create. The resolution is high on Wix and Boosted but Boosted has better graphics and more motion design templates to choose from, making the videos less cheesy and sales-like.
Laly P.
  • Industry: Sports

Boosted is broken

Reviewed on 4/3/2021

I just lost all my past videos and it has been impossible to work with the app👎🏽

Pros

In the past was great, now is ruined and Im stuck because I paid a year subscription

Cons

Is working horrible now and I lost all my past videos

Response from Lightricks

Hi Laly. We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with Boosted. Our team would be happy to assist you. Be in touch at [email protected] Someone will respond within 24 hours.

Eleni E.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Just amazing!!

Reviewed on 13/2/2021

Professionals!

Pros

It's so easy to use, with amazing results!!

Cons

Some templates and sounds are repeated. I'm a difficult client and more selective..
So, I need new templates .. :)

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Boosted with Ease

Reviewed on 2/7/2020

Overall I am very much satisfied with the application.

User friendly
Very much connective
Super fast

Pros

The footage, Music and the very important user friendly navigation makes this a Go to App for Digital marketing. The reviews I got so far from my Team, colleagues were overwhelming.

Cons

*If they can Add more indian flavoured footage (Now most of the footage contains western people). To enter into indian market, 'They' must come up with the

Indian flavoured
Problem solving,
Funny
Doctor & patient centric,
Customer service oriented
Running race coming first
& Few generic videos which can really connect to the wider audience.

* It would be very handy if we have the option to edit the scene order also.(first & last scene from the footage)

* If you could add search column in templates section then it will save time