Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Threat intelligence software with endpoint detection

4.2/5
4.4/5
4.3/5
4.2/5

915 Software options

Matthew D.

Kaspersky - The feeling of being secure

Reviewed on 20/1/2020

Overall its been smooth sailing using the product and knowing it's doing it's job in the background allows us to go through our days a bit more securely and have that piece of mind. While it might not be the greatest visual product, that is my opinion alone and honestly, not really a huge deal in this type of software.

Pros

The software and tools that have been developed have a good feel to them, easy to use and for the most part does exactly what we need it to do. I feel comfortable and secure knowing the software is in place and does a good over job in cyber and computer security.

There is also a great support team from my understanding as noted from an IT member in our organization, always an added bonus.

Cons

At times it can feel a little outdated or clunky from screen to screen or the method in which you are using. That however should not take away from the overall job the software does and the feeling of safety and security.

The software it self could use a bit of a refresh for screen imagery and button locations to make it more visually appearing.

Norton AntiVirus

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

The overall base program was what we needed and along with the type of protections and checks that the program does matched a level of protection we take in our products.
Zain A.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Kaspersky Endpoint Security-Best Guard for your data security

Reviewed on 27/4/2021

You always do well when you are satisfied with the security of your information. I am personally very satisfied with Kaspersky and recommend this to all, who are still playing with viruses. Switch to Kaspersky and save your both valuable assets, time, and data.

Pros

We always remain threatened by hackers and other data security challenges. The use of powerful antivirus protection is necessary. Kaspersky is one of the best solutions for these threats. It provides flawless data security and makes your data more secure. We have implemented Kaspersky in our offices and it prohibits suspicious site visits as well as attacks of viruses and malware. We are more independent in data handling now. Before using Kaspersky, we lost our precious data so many times by applying infected USB, but now Kaspersky guarantees that no infected external device will harm our data. It actually looks at your all activities whether your system is at risk or not. It's a complete package to safeguard your system. We are thankful to Kaspersky now to provide us such an awesome platform to secure our information.

Cons

You have to keep a backup for your data every time because sometimes Kaspersky indicates the threats and automatically removes the infected file, we will lose data if there will be no backup. It warns us to avoid the visit of some suspicious site, but without letting us know why the access is denied. It is a little bit costly software, but works good and balance this cost by providing amazing data security.

Michael M.

Kaspersky Trusted Total Security

Reviewed on 10/5/2020

I have used Kaspersky for a while now, for over 10 years and I have never changed since the time I found this software. I am willing to pay for it because the software is reliable and has worked well for me.

Pros

Kaspersky software is reliable and gives me confidence using my computer that I am protected from all viruses and unwanted intruders whilst surfing on the internet. It works well and in the background and I don't have to worry about anything once I have Kaspersky on my laptop.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of that I don't like about Kaspersky software.

Abinadi R.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Amazing Security by Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Reviewed on 18/9/2020

I used the product for my working machine and it was really great overall. I love the console and details from the updates.

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is simply one of the security endpoints available in the market today. After following its evolution through the years it's now one to the top competitors for security product and you will make the right desition if you chose it

Cons

When looking into secuirty product you need to appreciate the effectiveness of signatures and the frequency as well. you will get frequent enough updates however I would like to see more frequent ones

• Used for 2+ years

Why don't more people use this? Oh, that's why...

Reviewed on 24/12/2019

Kaspersky left me very satisfied when installing it on my secondary business computer. It's low CPU usage and heavyweight protection were a formidable tool protecting me from malice, however it's not my first choice.

Pros

Kaspersky security offers an up-to-date catalogue of software protection that gives you peace of mind even when browsing not-so trusted websites. It's monitoring tools also allow you to keep an eye on if someone is using your business laptop for other means. Kaspersky used less CPU power compared to most of its competitors.

Cons

Free options such as AVG are more widely adopted, and seem to have a broader reach of knowledge on which websites are untrustworthy and more protection to newer forms of malware.

AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I had a promotional offer available.

Kaspersky is decent protection that won't slow down your computer

Reviewed on 8/3/2018

Kaspersky protects my computers without slowing them down. I am confident that I will remain virus free with this software installed.

Pros

This AV is rated among the top 5, and frequently battles for the #1 spot with Bit Defender. It's really easy to manage the devices that you are able to protect with your licenses. It's also easy to transfer licenses from one computer to another.

It has many features and rivals Bit Defender for it's active heuristic virus protection. It does a good job against ransomware in general, and is quick to update virus definitions when there is a new virus out there.

Kaspersky also has a great research team, and they are in the news many times for initial discovery of new viruses.

Cons

Sometimes, Kaspersky doesn't like a certain part of a webpage which is mainstream and considered safe by other antiviruses. You need to select that it's okay to view that part of the page, but the problem is that if you get in the habit of doing that, then you might allow a page that in fact is not safe. So, the biggest con then would be it's a bit overzealous. Sometimes, it's better to have too much security than not enough, but if you are clicking past it and allowing it anyway, it becomes habitual and actually becomes less secure.

Agenor R.

Safety exists only when you're not aware of what is protecting you

Reviewed on 4/2/2019

Trying to install and manage any software in thousands of endpoints, located in different and connected sites, is a challenge. Kaspersky Endpoint Security offers you the ability to do that with low impact for users, computers and network resources.

Corporate users won't even know that it's there, how it’s configured and what is secure or not to do, they only have to take care of their business.

Pros

Kaspersky Security Network (KSN) is a cloud database with the reputation of millions of applications and websites and is improved by each user issues. e. g. An infection that occurs anywhere on the planet, can be quickly prevented in other places after the information is stored in KSN.

Policy settings offer a powerful tool to segregate different kind of users and computer resources. Policies can be easily and quickly installed and changed if you have an issue, and need to reduce the effect or improve security.

The corporate license price is very competitive considering the great number of features and aggregated value.

Cons

Heuristic Analysis and System Watcher use a lot of CPU resources and sometimes can cause Excel, Word or Windows to crash, leaving users unsatisfied.

Some updates need to be deployed and managed, instead of being automatically applied by the installed version.

Abel R.

The best antivirus there is!

Reviewed on 21/7/2019

I trust Kaspersky for protecting my laptop and my devices. It has done its job for the past many years and I believe it to continue its work.

Pros

The software just creates magic 'on its own'. It requires minimal supervisations. It just automatically scans the plugged devices and the downloaded files to immediately notify alerts. The best part is that it doesn't show those crazy popups that hangs the computer and just annoys everyone

Cons

There is nothing much not to like. Maybe they could make the installation process easier. It is also quite hard to find the settings of this software. They could work on its accessibility.

Gopi N.

Best antivirus out there

Reviewed on 4/10/2019

In the business wise, administration of kaspersky is done by the admins and you can manage 100s of computer from one server.

Pros

This antivirus software comes with network security, so if there is someone trying to tap into your network it will notify you and block them.

Cons

scanning the machine for threats will take long and slow down your machine. so basically u need to leave you machine alone for sometime.

Norton AntiVirus

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

cheaper license

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

cheaper licensing
F Y.

The best Antivirus and security software in the world

Reviewed on 3/11/2016

I have deployed numerous Antivirus and security software solutions over the years including Norton, McAfee, Panda, and Kaspersky. Of all the deployments I have done, Kaspersky Endpoint Security takes the cake in every aspect. It's solid performance, thorough antivirus engine, and extremely frequent updates (hourly) are unrivaled. The end result is a complete and comprehensive protection from viruses and malware for your computers and devices.

When I was allowed to make a recommendation, I always recommended Kaspersky Endpoint Security and my clients always loved it after using it. I have deployed Kaspersky Endpoint Security to small and large business including some mission critical DoD contractors who cannot afford a single security incident due to viruses or malware. With Kaspersky, I always left with confidence.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security comes in 3 flavors: Cloud (for personal or small businesses without and IT department onsite), Select which offers a little more control such as application control, and Advanced which includes systems management and encryption.

Pros

Superior virus and malware detection rate, hourly updates, extremely fast scans, low CPU and RAM consumption, small footprint, thorough analysis of unknown threat types, great support services and response time.

Cons

None I can think of.

Chathuranga P.

Your Data is your Life and Kaspersky will protect your life

Reviewed on 13/6/2019

I have deployed and used numerous antivirus and security solutions for not only my personal computer but also other leading companies as well. KS endpoint has been always dominant in all aspects. It's solid performances, UI easiness, continues updates and the level of the security kept it above the ladder always.

Pros

Exceptional virus and malware detection capabilities make KS endpoint is one of the best antivirus guard in the world. if there is one inflection detected, it would immediately communicated and prevented in other places. License prices are very competitive with all the amazing features. I have been using this for almost one and half years now and this experience with KS is always being better.

Cons

Scanning and system watcher might cause slowness of the computer and crash applications sometimes when you visit websites it gives a warning to enter in to it with own risk. with time it can be a habit and it might cause a serous issue to the data or the computer.

Ibrahim S.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Kaspersky, a security giant

Reviewed on 8/1/2021

Kaspersky is great software, very well built, and it does the job beautifully. I think if the price was reconsidered and the customer was given more options (in terms of the number of devices covered) then it will pass every checkpoint with flying colors.

Pros

the great and very knowledgeable customer support
the great detection rate
high sense of security

Cons

the price can be reconsidered
the user interface is catchy yet the many options can be hard to consume (the options can be categorized in a different easier way) as there are many sub-options
the effect on computer's resources is not low (better than old versions but not there yet)

AVG Antivirus Business Edition
Thomas C.
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Best Bang for the Buck

Reviewed on 11/1/2019

I don't believe the Ruskies are trying to infiltrate us through Kaspersky, and if you can get past the fact that the software originated in Russia, it is a very efficient, cost effective solution for you security needs.

Pros

I have used numerous antivirus programs over the past 20+ years and find Kaspersky the most comprehensive solution without being overbearing. Most other solutions act as if they're the only program that needs to run on your PC, taking precious computer cycles and causing the computer to bog down. Kaspersky works in the background and doesn't tend to slow down the PC. It also doesn't provide constant popups that are obvious advertising ploys.

Cons

While it is a comprehensive program, from an administrative perspective, it is extremely difficult to determine how to roll out updates from the central console. The good news is that it's very easy to get a live person in tech support and they are happy to guide you through the process. Unfortunately, if you don't access the console on a regular basis, you forget what they showed you.

Chris R.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Kaspersky security powerful, some bugs

Reviewed on 9/10/2018

Overall it has been good. We get phishing emails every now and then and it always brings up the warning. No computers have been infected since implemented.

Pros

It seems that Kaspersky does a good job helping to keep malware and viruses off of the computer. I use it at work, and also at home. Like most anti-virus software the auto scans are helpful so you don't have to remember to scan every now and then.

Cons

Sometimes the licenses can get buggy. I have noticed this at work, and at home. Especially when you have to re-purchase the software and license key. Sometimes on multiple computers it gives an error that the key isn't correct, or has already reached the maximum machines limit, even though it is no where near maximum. Every now and then with a deep scan it can crash the computer, or take a very long time to complete. I understand the deeps can takes longer, but a day to scan seems excessive.

Johan andres C.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

security of the future

Reviewed on 15/11/2018

In general it is an experience that I can recommend to many people, this application has saved my team from several threats since when I notify myself, I can be clear about what I install or what I am missing.

Pros

is an application very easy to use, does not require manuals for its use due to the distribution of the interface of the application. keeps my computer protected and informs me of possible threats that may affect my PC.

Cons

Currently I work in a company that is dedicated to providing an application that offers POS services, and the antivirus takes the application as a threat to the computer. where in occasions it is not enough to configure the exeption of the executable of the application but also the exclusion of the complete folder of the application must be placed.
Occasionally when exceptions are configured, the equipment must be restarted and that makes the procedure more complicated.

• Industry: Civil Engineering

Protection done right

Reviewed on 26/4/2021

Kaspersky is constantly providing updates on it's software which is reassuring given the current threats to cybersecurity.

Pros

I tend to have a lot of different USB devices plugged into my computer from time to time which makes my data very vulnerable to an infected device. Kaspersky has given me the peace of mind to plug in a device without fear. Browsing also feels much more safer given that the software provides a warning on any site it deems unsafe.

Cons

I don't have a high end computer so the software can drag down the performance slightly. But it should work fine on more powerful computers.

Rohit raj S.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great Software for your data safety

Reviewed on 4/3/2020

As we are using for computer and internet security, the overall experience is good and I recommended all to use kaspersky Endpoint Security to avoid the data loss and protect your data.

Pros

We are using that antivirus for our systems, Its a good software for data safety, It checks each and every files, every action on web browser and remove each and every malware and virus.

The price is very low as compare to its functionality and working that is the main part of this software.

I like the cloud protection option most.

Cons

The interface needs to be more easy....!!! At this time its very difficult to find any option.

It usually working fine but sometimes makes the system very slow when its working on scan or updating the antivirus database .

Asif A.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Kaspersky Is Great Security Product For Enterprise Information Asset Protection

Reviewed on 27/10/2020

Kaspersky is a great security product , It offers real-time and on-demand protection against all types of malware, including viruses, spyware, and ransomware. We have been using Kaspersky Endpoint security solution since 10 years and have not faced any major issues on our network

Pros

Kaspersky’s real-time protection is great and has many great features like
Machine learning
Cloud analysis
Behavior analysis
Host intrusion prevention.

Cons

1- Kaspersky Version upgrade should be thoroughly tested with customer feedback before Global announcement of the major upgrade. we have seen many issues after the upgrading to newer version

2- Scheduled Computer Scan activities utilizes too much computer memory that results in slow performance of computer and it is annoying for end users.

Kiran A.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Protection

Reviewed on 9/6/2021

Excellent product you can trust.Advanced network monitoring, firewalls, disninfections etc. Consumes less ram

Pros

Active monitoring and protection from all the malwares and hackers

Cons

The update as it keeps on annoying every day

Nishantha B.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security review

Reviewed on 8/7/2019

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is an excellent tool for securing your computer from malware's, worms and viruses since It automatically find those threats and remove them effectively. So, you don't have to manually start the scanning process of threats.

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security provides next generation features and It can find threats without having definitions. Auto scan feature in Kaspersky will scan viruses, worms and trojans automatically. It's very easy to use, deployment and management. This application works really well on both online and offline conditions. It automatically download and install the updates which will be useful when new threat come in to attack.

Cons

It many leads to slow down the computer a bit when scanning for viruses.

Mabrouk B.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Kaspersky Endpoint Security: Nbr 1 no doubt.

Reviewed on 6/2/2021

It is ranked world nbr 1 for the last couple of years. it has proved that it is a reliable solution for protecting computer and systems from any kind of infection.

Pros

It protects sensitive financial and banking data and helps in finding vulnerabilities and possible entries of attacks and protect them from external threats.
Also It automatically identifies abnormal behaviors of installed applications and recommend the correct update.
It has a strong reporting process that let you aware about every event.

Cons

It could Slow the computer down because it may use excessively the CPU resources, you even cannot do anything else, but it may be worth it to get a healthy system.

Charlotte B.

A splendid security solution.

Reviewed on 2/3/2019

Ever since we installed this solution we have been kicking lots of viruses and due to its instant quarantine our trust has become more stronger.

Pros

Kaspersky is a cost effective and easy to manage security solution. It provides a solid security against all types of malware attacks. The feature i like the most is that it helps in blocking unwanted websites in the company and also scans all the attachments in emails. Most of the malware attacks are conducted through email attachments and Kaspersky is always checking all the files in the background to keep us secure.

Cons

Kaspersky is wonderful and intuitive and so far i haven't encountered any issues. Nevertheless, i don't like its way too many updates. Whenever we add a new device Kaspersky starts updating it self, which take a minute or so before we can access the device.

Sanoj F.

Endpoint Detection and Response

Reviewed on 22/7/2020

Easy administrator console and Better threat identify mechanism had Kaspersky.

Pros

Currently, use good EDR solution in Kaspersky. When we received malicious file Kaspersky can protect our envirement.

Cons

A few time take identify issues and respond to the treat. Easy installation step and good customer support locally.

Falcon
Amy M.

Easy to Install and Use

Reviewed on 2/5/2021

Installs quickly and easily and has kept my device free and clear if viruses. Gives me a warning before any accidental malicious downloads on my part.

Pros

I accidentally downloaded a virus so I installed Kaspersky, let it run for about and and it identified, isolated and deleted the virus. My computer was back to normal right after. I've been using it ever since for prevention.

Cons

No changes needed, works like a charm. It's easy to use and it works.

Sandeep T.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Windows friendly security Antivirus Scanner

Reviewed on 25/6/2021

It was good which my company used to operate kaspersky but later due to issues regarding the security it chose another antivirus software. But to be honest it was so good and easy to deploy.

Pros

It is one of the most popular antivirus software. The name itself is most important as it comes to security. It's function to protect data and keep the windows healthy is on a different level. Its scanning options are easy to understand and is much easier to install and is available everywhere. After the Complete scan you can experience the smoothness in the processing.

Cons

The thing that i least like about kaspersky is its updates and the some function takes way to long to operate which is so annoying. Some of the activation keys don't work at once need to enter several times.