Malwarebytes for Teams Reviews

Malwarebytes for Teams

Write a Review!
Advanced malware protection for small businesses.

4.2/5
4.5/5
4.6/5
4.1/5

Corey

Best Desktop Protection Available for Lower End Market

Reviewed on 13/1/2023

This product allows me to protect and minimally monitor devices at a price small businesses can afford. It's low impact on resource usage makes it a lightweight tool to protect users from Malware and Phishing attacks

Pros

It protects well against web threats and is one of the least expensive for the great protection it provides

Cons

Sometimes Detects False Positives but rarely - occasionally needs updates to solve sometimes high resource usage

Tuhin
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Good Application Tool For Preventing Malware Infection.

Reviewed on 23/2/2021

We are happy to use this app for our office computers. We require to use the internet daily and it helps us prevent malicious attacks through websites.

Pros

I would highly recommend using malwarebytes for small or big organizations. We as a small team using them for a very long time to secure our workspaces. As our teammates work through lots of network connectivity app and surf internet a daily basis it helps us to identify any malware infected sites or receiving any malware on pc through the browser. Love this app interface too, very clean and easy to use.

Cons

So far no cons. We have been happy with the performance of this Malwarebytes scanner tool on top of our total antivirus security app.

Jim
  • Industry: Public Policy
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Misleading Sales Description

Reviewed on 6/5/2018

Pros

I have been a loyal user for the last 3 years. The product has helped to stop and cleanup vagarious malicious software problems. It does work.

Cons

Purchase an annual subscription with an upgrade to Malware Premium (I have been a user for the last 3 years). License was for three installs. When I tried to use one of the installs for my MacbookAir, it would not let me complete the registration. Tech Support told me I would need to purchase a separate license. That is not what their website advertises. Look elsewhere to other software. They are not truthful in advertising.

James

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business: Your Best Backup for Cyber Security TESTS!

Reviewed on 28/1/2019

WE've used Several Products Including Trend Micro and the all have the Pluses and Minuses however Malwarebytes is our Go-To Software when were not seeing something under AVG or BitDefender and most of the time it will find something that AVG MIssed.

Pros

Malware Bytes seems to have an interesting database that we have found often finds deeply embedded malware the some of the other products did not find. This is maybe due to their database updates which seem to focus on many of the more eclectic malware that is out there. In 100% of the cases when running through the IT Department(s) we've found that Malwarebytes WILL catch something that AVG has missed.

Cons

It can tend to not like to play well with others so if you have AVG or BitDefender loaded up you may want to turn them off before running Malwarebytes. WE've found that having Two products of this kind tends to catch the odd malware programs that the other does not cover.

Tumal

Great cost effective insurance

Reviewed on 21/6/2018

Pros

We are small company and however, we got attacked with a ransomware which completely disabled our server. After that incident, every PC within the server got a copy of this program as a second layer to the windows defender program. So far it's been fantastic and detecting malware before it even reaches the computer, especially malware that you receive via email. Once you set it up initially, you dont have to mess with the program at all. Most importantly, it doesn't affect the speed of the computer. Furthermore, it is very cost effective

Cons

As a company we haven't had any issues so far with the program. Therefore I do not have any specific issues with the program.

Adonis
  • Industry: Telecommunications

The best Anti-Malware software I ever used!

Reviewed on 16/4/2018

Pros

I downloaded an application that I thought it was safe, after opening it my workstation become unresponsive, many annoying pop-ups displayed on my screen (advertisement) and worst is that my files are missing. I downloaded the free edition of this software and after installing, it clean and make my workstation back to its performance. Thumbs-up for the developer of this software!

Cons

Free edition has a limitation, typical just like other software. Free edition of this software is already powerful and secure your workstation. If you need to be constantly secured and safe, better subscribe.

PAULA

Malware Software

Reviewed on 29/11/2018

If you want to purchase a software that will provide protection for malware. This is the best that I have found.

Pros

Malware installation was very easy. It came highly recommended for stopping attacks of malware on your system.

Cons

Malware is not ransomware. It does not protect you against ransomware. The least thing I liked is that I was under the impression I was protected from all of the "bad" wares out there and that is not the case.

Donald

Excellent. Worth getting the full pro version

Reviewed on 11/1/2019

Pros

Catches malicious ads/software and blocks possible hidden links to risky website. Works very well and is routinely used by IT pros to scan computers. Pro version comes with real-time alerting

Cons

Only real complaint is around false positives (well maybe they are false!). I've had it block links/content from generic sites like CNN, but that could also be due to 3rd party ad issues. Not a huge problem, but worth mentioning.

Jim

Virus free is best

Reviewed on 3/10/2018

Pros

Malware bytes is a solid anti virus program. The thing that makes it solid is that it works and is compatible with many other programs so good for business and the cost is fair.

Cons

I found that customer service is frustrating to wade through and I don't always get the help I need when I need it.

Tom
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Good Product

Reviewed on 24/1/2019

Pros

This product works in he backround to find and eliminate problems for your personal computer. It is easy to use, just make sure it is kept up-to-date.

Cons

This is the hard part, finding negative things to say. The biggest problem Is identifing problems 'in the wild' and creating fixes.

John

Malwarebytes is the best

Reviewed on 22/3/2018

Pros

Simple and quick install. Simple and quick Scans. Real time protection is a must and with malwarebytes you can't go wrong. Always up to date. When our antivirus doesn't pick something up, malwarebytes does.

Cons

Some other AV programs do not run correctly with Malwarebytes installed. Prices could be a little cheaper.

Alexander

Malwarebytes is cheap and easy to use

Reviewed on 25/11/2018

This is the best cheap option out there, hands down!

This is the best cheap option out there, hands down!

Pros

- Free version available
- Very easy to use
- Free 2 week trial for premium version
- Ability to quarantine files that can't be deleted
- Real-time protection
- Scheduled notifications and update schedules

Cons

- Free version doesn't have real-time protection
- There are better options for larger companies or companies with frequently transmitted, highly sensitive information

Derek
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

System Administrator

Reviewed on 7/6/2017

Pros

Easily implemented in our environment and easy to use. Functions great at filtering out the unwanted non-sense.

Cons

Sometimes too good at filtering and kicks out necessary applications and sites. No other cons for this software as it does what it is supposed to.

Brian
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

MalwareBytes Enterprise

Reviewed on 7/6/2017

MalwareBytes Enterprise is a great piece of software to add to your environment for protection

Pros

we use MalwareBytes Enterprise here and it is great. Each server checks in and you get a single pane of glass to review any threats on machines across the company.

Steve
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Our IT guy installed it on my laptop

Reviewed on 4/12/2018

Pros

Ran in the background. Never affected the performance of my laptop. Never got any viruses or malware.

Cons

I don't really know what it did or did not do for me. It ran in the background and never reported anything to me.

Ron
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Finds things other Antiviruses just don't

Reviewed on 13/4/2018

Pros

Real time monitoring keeps users safe while browsing. I haven't had a single PC using this software catch a virus. On the PCs that don't have Malwarebytes as anti-virus I always use Malwarebytes to clean up the mess. Best antivirus out there.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything wrong with this program. I know I'm supposed to find SOMETHING, but I honestly can't.

Matthew

Great desktop & web security features

Reviewed on 4/10/2018

Very easy & logical to use.

Very easy & logical to use.

Pros

- Website protection (active, while browsing)
- Set it & forget it features, such as recurring scans
- Scans are quick & effective to run

Cons

- The software is quite pricey
- Sometimes the web protection flags websites incorrectly, which can be annoying as you need to add them to your exception list

Kay

The only antivirus I fully trust

Reviewed on 19/8/2021

Pros

So reliable. Great price. I really don't worry about viruses at all anymore.

Cons

None. I really think this is fully functional.

Jake
  • Industry: Hospitality

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 1/2/2019

Pros

Highly recommend Malwarebytes. It's pretty affordable and is a good companion to Windows Defender. A great first line of defense for website.

Cons

It's not as strong an anti-virus as some others. I've had instances where viruses were not detected by Malware bytes vs Mcafee

Andrew

Keep your computer SAFE

Reviewed on 9/7/2018

Malwarebytes keeps my computer safe.

Malwarebytes keeps my computer safe.

Pros

Malwarebytes keeps my computer safe and clean from dangerous malware and other damaging software. 5 Stars

Cons

Sweeps for files and will alert you to the presence of harmful files, but may not remove or clean them depending on your version.

Francisco

Love it

Reviewed on 15/8/2018

Pros

Keeps all my equipment's safe and protected.

Cons

A bit heavy.

Cassie
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

A critical tool in this day and age

Reviewed on 29/6/2018

Pros

With so many potential threats on the internet today, I am reassured knowing that my system and personal information is protect with Malwarebytes installed on my computer.

Cons

There's no such thing as a free lunch. If you want more than the basic malware protection (such as website monitoring and ransomware protection), you need to get the personal subscription at a minimum.

Rimi

Decent option for smaller businesses, but lacks the higher quality support and the more...

Reviewed on 1/8/2018

Decided to stick to our main name brand antivirus provider as we found the extensive support we had been used to and renewal options faired much better than switching to an almost entirely new system.

Pros

Business packages option are decent, and price point is fine especially with added options of onsite installation and server management upkeep, feature set is also comparable to other brands of antivirus software but not as extensive from our experience.

Cons

Support was an issue at times, although no major issues at the time of writing with the threat detection aspects, but we had only been trailing the software before considering making a switch from our in house previous brand of protection.

Jasper
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Anti-Malware for Business

Reviewed on 7/5/2018

Pros

Great anti-virus software, i've had a lot of experience with Malwarebytes before, and when i started using this program, i definetely wasn't dissapointed

Cons

Custommer Support might not be the fastest with responding to e-mails, but they do always come through with the right solution to your porblem

Krystofer
  • Used for 2+ years

Great background solution

Reviewed on 25/7/2018

Pros

The database is regularly updated and catches most everything. It is fairly easy to use for a variety of users (from high technical skills to low technical skills).

Cons

Minimal if any complaints about this product. If anything, the only semi-concerning item is that it can be fairly easy for the end user to abort the scan and not update the database.