Birdview PSA

Birdview - a single source of truth for your team!

4.3/5
4.2/5
4.2/5
4.6/5

Shahila
Shahila
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Project management software with useful customization

Reviewed on 17/6/2021

Pros

I really love that Easy Project has multiple choices for the project view, which every user can choose the project landscape view that they want. Each of the task are accompanied by the task progress percent or tracker, thus making the process in tracking our project accomplishment percent is very easy.

Cons

I would really love if they make changes and updating the system so that user experience with this software could improve. For now, the communication platform, like the private message is still quite lacking in the feature, there are no notification that we can see if the recipient has read our message or not.

Francis

Easy way for a project management

Reviewed on 13/6/2023

Pros

I have been using this as a part of my project. It is very simple and user friendly with just the information and data that is required for an easier project management.

Cons

I believe there are no Cons as long as i used. It was easier than other project management tools.

Donna

So far so good

Reviewed on 8/6/2018

Pros

I absolutely love the timer feature, I am able to track time for my department with everyone using it.

Cons

Timer always reverts to first job and doesn't stay on last job logged. Gets confusing if you are starting up again as you can potentially add time to the wrong job.

Rowan
  • Industry: Market Research

Excellent project management software

Reviewed on 14/6/2023

Pros

Birdview is extremely easy to use and highly effective project management system. We use it to keep track of, update, and ensure our projects run to budget.

Cons

Easy projects recently updated the user interface, which took longer than it should have to get used to it.

Megan
  • Industry: Design

Great Project Management Tool

Reviewed on 13/6/2023

Birdview far surpassed other project management software I have used in the past.

Pros

Easy access to project details and timeline.The message thread is helpful without having to dig through email communication.

Cons

I found the software easy to use and do not have any cons at this time.

Daryl
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Ease of time management

Reviewed on 13/6/2023

Pros

The ability to collaborate with colleagues on various project tasks.

Cons

The interface can be a little overwhelming to find what you're looking for.

Rashi
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Birdview PSA

Reviewed on 14/6/2023

Pros

I really enjoy how I can connect with other leaders in my organization to work together on Marketing project. It allows for me to easily give feedback and share with others.

Cons

Sometimes when I use Birdview, I can't immediately see all of the attachments and messages under a project, but I simply just refresh and it works after.

Annu
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Review of Birdview PSA

Reviewed on 11/8/2023

My overall experience is quite satisfactory.

My overall experience is quite satisfactory.

Pros

I like the ability to put in time for each activity on each of my projects. I am also able to track monthly hours on my projects by each team member.

Cons

Any innovative feature would be always useful. I don't dislike any feature.

Jessica
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Easy Project Management Tool

Reviewed on 13/6/2023

Overall, our experience has been very good and we have multiple teams across the company that use it in different capacities, which is a great benefit to using such a flexible platform.

Pros

We can keep track of our progress and each team member's progress by viewing the open projects and tasks.

Cons

Searching for projects can sometimes be tricky, since each project can contain different tiers.

Javina

Great for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 13/6/2023

If you start with an organized build of Birdview and maintain the organization within your company Birdview will work like a well oiled machine.

Pros

The support staff for Birdview is excellent. Functionality for reporting was improved with business intelligence and created an ideal system for pulling analytics of all work or time tracked.

Cons

The search functionality is a bit slow making it challenging to just search for work that is being completed

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
  • Industry: Banking

Project tracking and resource allocating is easy with Easy Projects

Reviewed on 21/1/2021

Great experience working with Easy Projects. Every organization should give this software a try.

Pros

Managing time spend to completing each project and task is very possible with this software. It can mark project progress and track its level of completeness for us to get top of the work. Each members are assign to their representative role and will get access to tools only for their role.

Cons

All the tools and features work really well with our system, and i have non problem with this.

Jordan
Jordan
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Very efffective & useful, aside from search functions

Reviewed on 11/1/2019

The accountability of each person on the projects has significantly improved for my job functions. I found that it is easier to keep track of tasks/projects without spending too much time hunting them down. You can see what tasks you're waiting on.

Pros

I like how easy it is to jump between projects and tasks. I also like how the tasks are set up under each project, showing you any dependencies you may need to keep in mind. I rarely use the gant view to see timelines, but I like the idea of it being there.

Cons

The user experience could use some improving. It would be nice to see some more details on the projects that applies specifically to your department or business. I would also like to see a better messaging interface.
It is also frustrating to try and find past projects that have been worked on-
Often times I will search a project by the number its titled, and it never shows up in the search function.
The searching for projects is the most frustrating part of the software.

Lots of Possibilities

Reviewed on 9/1/2019

Our company adopted Easy Projects mainly to assist in managing / allocating our time as well as providing more visibility between departments on the status of orders. While I am not in management, and can't speak to the first goal, the visibility has gone well as we can see and receive notifications as orders are updated and worked on.

Pros

I do like the ease with which you can create / customize fields for what you need. The Audit Trail feature (which tracks all the changes made to a project) is also extremely helpful for seeing what's going on. I also like the prompt notifications of changes/comments in the system, even though I currently do not use the mobile app.

Cons

Sometimes lots of possibilities also means it can be overwhelming trying to get a quick view/snapshot of what we have in the system. While there are several dashboard options and view options none really make sense for me. I'm old school, and have just used calendar-based or Excel-based programs mostly, or Outlook tasklists; the views in Easy Projects are sometimes too complicated or detailed and I have difficulty understanding them.

Lisa
Lisa

Easy Projects has been a game changer by streamlining projects and improving work processes.

Reviewed on 1/2/2018

Pros

Easy Projects is very flexible. We began using the software focused on the work process between two specific divisions. Upon learning of the success among these teams, more divisions expressed interest and are currently being onboarded. Although their work process needs are completely unique and require individualized approaches to ensure success, this software has proven that it can expand and adapt as needed. Your imagination is the only limit with this product!

Cons

Although minor, there are still some areas that would ideally be changed to work better for our needs as a company. However, these particular areas can't be personalized yet so we have had to adapt our processes to fit the product. These areas have not hindered our work but I do look forward to the day when they can customize all features to the specific client accounts.

Michelle
Michelle

Started with a demo for the need of a better inhouse job tracking system for our 2000 plus...

Reviewed on 1/2/2018

accountability between project managers and our creative staff. managed expectations with regards to budget and deadlines. Also helped with our ROI with certain clients where we have to charge per hour ( we are large in house marketing department who have not had to charge out).
The budgeting platform and invoice collection has bee so easy to manage and understand.

Pros

Extemly user friendly but more important the support and admin staff there have almost become family, helping us customize and work through our many growing pains of adding more and more divisions. Lots of custom work done on our behalf for a really personalized product.
Right now I feel we have only had positive experiences Even at times of connective glitches, they are dealt with right away and never last long enough to affect our workflow. They have become real partners in our work day.

Raechel

Easy Projects Review

Reviewed on 9/1/2019

I really enjoy using Easy Projects. It's an easy and efficient way to keep track of tasks for our clients, track time to accurately bill and quote projects. Messaging back and forth with other departments on the same assignment is much easier than filtering through a slew of emails. It's a great way to stay organized and know what needs to be accomplished.

Pros

Easy to use. Great way to organize tasks and assignments. Essentially one platform to capture all information regarding our clients. Messaging back and forth between employees, other departments.

Cons

Navigation is a little difficult at first. Multiple filters and options can cause confusion if not used properly.

Carmen

Pretty Good

Reviewed on 9/1/2019

Pros

I like this because it makes it easy to keep track of the progress of projects. I recently discovered the timer and love it! Until then, I would write down my start and stop times. The timer has eliminated the need to do this. I feel there is much more to discover, with this software, than what we have used so far.

Cons

They keep moving things around. Early in 2018 you went to one place to access a particular project and later in 2018 they changed it to another place. I just a User but did not see the necessity of this move.

Arik

Great, easy to use, has fantastic tutorials

Reviewed on 6/2/2018

This software makes keeping track of my multiple projects much easier and if I have forgotten anything the email notifications remind me. It really has evolved how I do Project Management. It just needs the ability to show the Clients the Project Plan and Gantt view that I as the PM work on and it would be fantastic.

Pros

Makes Project Management easier and is far more user friendly than standard Project Plans. Information can be edited and updated quickly. If you can't remember what to do the walk through guides are fantastic.

Cons

Presentation of the Project Plan to Clients is the only key fault. What you as the PM work with in the Activity Center is a fantastic view of the whole project, making it easy to see where things are at but this view can't be handled over nicely to the client. there are some reports and exports that an be used but non are as good and present as nicely.

Ryan

Since adopting Easy Projects we have reduced our customer onboarding time by over 20%!

Reviewed on 8/5/2017

Pros

Ease of use in general. Dependencies are easy to manage and tasks can be dragged to the correct spot with ease. Customer service is great, very responsive and open to suggestions for development.

Cons

When you have multiple templates it is hard to make changes to one then apply to the same tasks in other templates. Guest portal is confusing when the user has tasks that are pending but should not be started.

Adrienne

Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 21/7/2016

We use this tool to manage all of our projects, without Easy Projects we would be a mess. Our team works in Easy Projects every day and it's easy to use, works great and we like the functionality.

Pros

Projects are easily managed, where before we used excel spreadsheets and it was a nightmare. We love how easy it is now that we use Easy Projects.

Cons

It's a great tool but learning how to use it for your company can be a bit of work and take time. Thankfully support is available.

Danielle

So far I've been doing well with the program, learning more about it and how to operate it.

Reviewed on 7/2/2018

Pros

I like how Easy Projects can track hours of my team and making sure they are on the right timely schedule. Also allowing the admins to run reports and see data on each project and user. I can't wait to use the new power BI.

Cons

The ease of using the program can be a little frustrating/ hard to figure out. Even after learning how move around the site; there is just so much packed in. That makes it a little difficult to use.

Clinton

Flexible and reliable project managment tool

Reviewed on 24/4/2017

Easy Projects is a flexible tool that handles pretty much anything that you can throw at it. The development team consistently brings foward innovative new features and customer service is responsive and helpful. Easy Projects continues to be a critial component of keeping our marketing communications workflow and records keeping on track.

Pros

It is dynamic and can achieve most anything you may need of it.

Cons

It can be complicated for setup and sorting out how to achieve desired outcomes at times.

• Industry: Insurance

Great software & better customer service

Reviewed on 6/2/2018

Project organization & communication with others in my group.

Project organization & communication with others in my group.

Pros

I like how easy this software is to use & how it helps me to keep project information & notes current. Everything is in one place.

Cons

Sometimes it feels like there are too many options so it's hard to keep up with everything. I'm still getting used to notification & tricks to get them set up the way I want without affecting anyone elses settings.

Reghina

Indeed Easy to manage projects

Reviewed on 21/11/2016

Last year our small Company (up to 20 poeple) was looking for a simple, user-friendly and cost-justifying solution for our ongoing and upcoming projects. We have reviewed more than 20 different softwares, including comprehensive testing for some of them. At the end the winner was Easy Projects! We were satisfied and up untill now are happy to have such an easy in-use and simple tool! Special thanks to a Support Team that is promptly reacting to any of our requests ))

Pros

Easy, intuitive, has most of the necessary functionalitites, very good and quick support, wonderful video tutorials

Cons

Time to time the software works a bit slow (Response time)

Conor

Easy to use, a great tool for managing your day to day workflow.

Reviewed on 2/2/2018

Pros

The flexibility to tailor the software to your needs.
Reliability is terrific, in the 3+ years I have used it (daily) I don't recall the service being unavailable once.
Reporting is flexible as well.

Cons

The guest user panel is a bit basic and dated, I'd love for a guest user to have access to more information. I believe work is being done on this...