Movavi Video Editor Plus Reviews

4.6/5

Andrew
Andrew
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

The best to create and edit videos

Reviewed on 11/11/2022

Pros

The best animations and text formats to apply to your videos Fast, simple and easy to use

Cons

Sometimes the videos are having delay while rendering but the overall quality is great

Greg
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Beginner Friendly Video Editing Software

Reviewed on 6/9/2022

Having HD videos that are edited correctly are a big plus in getting our message across. This software will do it once you upgrade

Pros

Editing a video is not complicated for beginners. The software walks you through and is easy to understand. We are using previously edited videos to fix minor problems

Cons

The free trial version lets you see all the features. Then you have to upgrade to unlock everything available

Ogochukwu

Movavi Video Editor Plus Is Best For Beginners

Reviewed on 5/1/2022

I only recommend this tool for people who love creating quick and simple videos, maybe YouTubers, vloggers on vimeo and etc.

Pros

They have a very nice video editing interface, that could attract anybody to create a quick video. Also, their pricing is affordable.

Cons

Has fewer resources for video editing. I believe the tool is just good for beginner video editors. Movavi cannot be compared to Wondershare Filmora, Final cut pro, iMovie or Adobe Premiere Pro.

Toriana
  • Industry: Entertainment

Movavi Video Editor The Perfect Program

Reviewed on 16/11/2023

Pros

One of the things that drew me to Movavi Video Editor Plus was it's ease of use. My company needed to create clean, quick content to display the entertainment clients. Navigating other programs was often tedious and overwhelming for most of the employees. Movavi Video Editor was not only a simple interface, it provided a lot of options to improve a simple video into a proper creation.

Cons

What I like the least about Movavi was that I was not offered the free trail. Other websites displayed a 7 day trial that did not include the watermark. After downloading, I was told that I needed to pay after only opening the product once. Otherwise, it's pretty good.

William
William
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Awesome and Easy-To-Use Video editing software!

Reviewed on 12/1/2023

Pros

The software is very easy to use, it doesn't require too high system specifications and hence can run on 70-80% of computer systems.

Cons

I feel like an auto-captioning feature could be added

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Movavi Video Editor Makes Videos Fun and Easy

Reviewed on 5/12/2023

Pros

I really like using Movavi Video Editor! It's super easy, even if you're not a pro. You can do basic stuff like cutting and trimming, but also cool things like adding effects and transitions.

The timeline thingy (that's what I call it!) is easy to use, and Movavi has lots of pictures and music you can use without searching around. When I make videos, they look awesome because of all the choices.

What's cool is that Movavi doesn't crash, and it's pretty fast, even when I'm doing a lot. The people who made Movavi keep updating it, so it gets better all the time.

In short, Movavi Video Editor is perfect for anyone who wants to make cool videos without a headache. I love using it and think you will too!

Cons

nothing cons every thing is correct

Tim
Tim
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Easy to use, even for a beginner!

Reviewed on 28/12/2023

Pros

As someone who casually likes to edit videos, this software is great! Recently I visited a concert which I wanted to make a small private aftermovie from, which I could upload to Instagram. I just selected the right format, picked the right files and with a bit of easy editing I had a nice video!

Cons

As a negative, I would have to say that I was not able to change a video in landscape mode to portrait mode. So I was not able to use the videos, even though I wanted to. Which was quite a bummer. Next to that I would like to have a transition whereby the video and sound overlap each other and 1 of the other slowly fades away.

Pranav
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 10/12/2023

Overall, my experience was great. It helped me get a very important project done and I will definitely be using it again in the future.

Pros

The Movavi Video Editor is an amazing tool for amateur and professional video editors. I loved the ease of use while not compromising on the variety of different functions. I used it to create 3 minute video and it took me less than half an hour. The controls make it very intuitive to use.

Cons

I think they can have better quality for rendering the video in the preview pane.

John
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 25/11/2023

At first I was lost trying to find video editing softwares. I found Movavi Video Editor on gaming forums. I was pleasantly surprised! Considering the fact that I'm not used to video editing (I work in IT support). I would definitely recommend it! It's works well for work-related presentations and a small video can be created easily, without much need for a tutorial (although there is one).

Pros

I like the fact that it is really easy to use and comprehensive.

Cons

I didn't experience any bad experience so far.

Daniel
Daniel
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Great Product, Great Cost

Reviewed on 14/11/2023

been pretty great so far - i like what I am working wtih

been pretty great so far - i like what I am working wtih

Pros

Easy to set up and easy to use... General feedback has been great

Cons

the layout of the panels when creating the video

Camtasia

Reasons for Switching to Movavi Video Editor Plus

Price and Features were better with Movavi.
Jean Gregoire

best video editor on the market

Reviewed on 7/10/2021

I have had no commercial problems with this software but I have benefited enormously because the...

software I was using before was very expensive compared to Movavi Video Editor although it gave about the

same output.

Pros

My name is Gregoire. Recently I needed a video editing software for my youtube channel. I searched the

net and found Movavi video Editor which was cheap and very easy to use as it only took me a few minutes to adapt.

It has lots of special effects, filters, transitions,

and a lot of other modifications to have a very nice rendering.

It also supports almost all video formats.

Cons

So the only small problem I found on it is that the export time (conversion) is very high even though I have a

pretty good pc.

Friedman
  • Industry: Entertainment

Movavi Video Editor Plus is great.

Reviewed on 20/11/2022

I love the experience that comes with using this video editing software. You do not need to be doing any complex activities to get any sort of results. The tools are powerful and straight to the point, no frequently crashes cos updates are being made more often.

Pros

The AI features helps one apply certain effects. The quality of the exported content is amazing andeet the industry level. Templates gives one an idea of design and edits along with inspiration to produce unique content. I love it.

Cons

So far i haven't been having problems with using Movavi Video Editor Plus, everything runs smoothly.

Ismaël
Ismaël
  • Industry: Design

Software to intelligently edit your videos

Reviewed on 4/1/2023

Very good, and accessible to all levels of assembly, especially for beginners, intermediate and expert

Pros

The interface is easy and simple without forgetting the efficiency of the software. Available on operating systems like Windows and Mac

Cons

Nothing unpleasant noticed with the software, personally

Augusto
Augusto

Great software, ideal for beginners.

Reviewed on 10/9/2021

Very charming, the program has something that many others don't have, and that is that it encourages us to continue editing and create out projects.

Pros

It's really easy to use, it has many tutorials and GUI is very intuitive, even for those who have never edited. It has many effects, animations and transitions that will give our project a very nice touch. Also has lot of export formats and different qualities.

Cons

Perhaps, being a program "focused" on beginners, it lacks some functionalities that can be found in other programs, but this doesn't make it a bad option at all.

Lucas

What I like about this app

Reviewed on 22/11/2022

This software helps me to accomplish my daily activities.

This software helps me to accomplish my daily activities.

Pros

The thing I like mostly about this app is that it gives you more editing options to choose from including adjusting the side of the video in ratio.

Cons

What I like least about this app is that it reduces the video quality that you are editing, to the least lowest quality you can even think about.

Felipe

Reviewed on 29/9/2022

it's very difficult to keep the organization in writing, trello makes it more accessible to the team and in a digital way. I also feel that he connects the team better.

Pros

The software is perfect for small business organization. You can do all the organizational part through this software easily. The software is very intuitive, we had no difficulty using it. You create the activity windows, add the members, set the date and that's it!

Cons

I confess that it's a little frustrating when your company has a lot of processes, if you put too many windows it can be very slow. serving only for small teams.

Ricardo
Ricardo
  • Industry: Design

It's a good software but it needs a good machine

Reviewed on 25/8/2022

Overall it's good, but honestly it's not much superior to free software available on the internet. What weighs against it the most is the fact that you need an excellent computer to operate it. The positive point is the layout and the ease of use.

Pros

It's very intuitive, has a beautiful layout, with easy-to-find tools. Exporting takes place quickly.

Cons

I bought Movavi, but it ran extremely slow on my computer, I even stopped using it and started using freeware, when I switched to a much more powerful computer I used it again.

maria

Excellent tool to create videos

Reviewed on 3/8/2022

My experience has been really good, i have liked managing the program a lot, it is very reliable.

Pros

Very good program to make and edit videos, i use it to generate content on my social networks and bring my business to more people, easy to use after several times, very complete, very good image and sound.

Cons

I would have liked at the beginning to have a chat to solve problems or doubts. But as i pointed out above, after several uses, the program becomes pleasant to handle.

Harman

Amazing Video Editing Software

Reviewed on 4/12/2023

Amazing, The use of Movavi Video Editor Plus has reminded me of Windows Movie Maker, Which was Easy yet effective

Pros

The ease of using the software is comfortable to use for the very new user.

Cons

I have not found any cons by now using the Movavi Video Editor

FABRICE

Movavi video editor is easy to use and cheap

Reviewed on 11/11/2023

The software is easy to install and use. Photos, videos and music can be imported. Movavi video editor is affordable and informative even without any computer and video editing basics. It offers animations, transitions, music and stickers. I recommend!

Pros

I used Movavi video editor to edit some videos and the handling is really easy even for a beginner. There are many functions that make it easy to edit and make a video.
There are many possible effects you can add text or images and even resize videos during creation. You can easily add music.

Cons

didn't find anything important for the moment

Bernard

Great basic solution for video editing

Reviewed on 19/5/2022

I started using Movavi yars ago and also tried Davinci Resolve which is more powerful and is free.

Pros

This is a great product to get started and has all of the basic features for editing videos.

Cons

It is not as powerful for complex video edits

Robert Dalsegg
  • Industry: Building Materials

Easy software for editing videos

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

Pros

Powerful vide editing for your computer. Gives you lot of file choices to make. For me I do editing as a hobby. This helped me to learn a lot about it, and do make it easy for me.

Cons

Well, I miss some more choices on the templates. Would be great to get more YouTube animation integrated there

Heather
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Movavi video editor

Reviewed on 10/3/2023

Pros

I created a slideshow of pictures of my deceased mother. The software was pretty easy to use. The customer service representatives responded to emails in a timely fashion. Overall, I’m extremely pleased with the finished product!

Cons

I wish there was a way to color the background of a title slide. It gives you the option to color the text box or to change the color of the text. I was able to add music to the slideshow. I like the random transitions. I would do away with the sound effects of glass shattering and a balloon popping. The balloon popping almost sounded like a gun shot. Not exactly what I want for a slideshow of pictures of my deceased mother.

Abdiel

Reviewed on 11/12/2023

It was enjoyable and helped a lot and my projects looked amazing beyond belief

It was enjoyable and helped a lot and my projects looked amazing beyond belief

Pros

Editing, Transitions, Effects everything you need is on here and the best part is the quality and audio :)

Cons

Cons would be the price even though is worth the pretty penny it’s helpful in companies though thrive even

Lorana

A great video maker

Reviewed on 2/12/2022

I love it. It is super easy to use. I've even taught students to use it.

I love it. It is super easy to use. I've even taught students to use it.

Pros

I bought this to make Youtube videos of my audiobooks. I originally bought the one that has everything but it kept crashing, so I downgraded to this and couldn't be happier. It is super easy to use and I have no problems uploading to YouTube

Cons

The file sizes are a little big, but I'm not sure that's a movavi problem. It could be the files I'm trying to make