Easelly

Software for designing and sharing custom infographics

4.8/5
4.7/5
4.8/5
4.9/5

42 Software options

• Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Used for 2+ years

Great for Infographics, but not enough customization options

Reviewed on 5/12/2019

Easily made creating infographics less intimidating which allowed me to start creating them.

Pros

Easy and often free way to create infographics. Pre-existing templates are especially helpful to create an infographic quickly.

Cons

Not enough customization options or pre-existing templates to work off of. Many people use this product, which means there are now a lot of infographics out there that look very similar.

Canva

Reasons for Switching to Easelly

I use Canva and Easelly, but often still use Easelly for infographics because they are more setup for creating that style graphic.

Response from Easelly

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Please feel free to let us know what templates were you looking for so we can further assist you.

Steve R.

Easelly with Ease

Reviewed on 22/1/2020

Very engaging and proactive team - pleasure to do business with.

Pros

Lots of resources - makes content come alive and engaging.

Cons

It's not a quick and intuitive to just copy, paste and shift things about to start with - however like anything new - the more you use it the easier it becomes.

Response from Easelly

It's also a pleasure doing business with you, Steve! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Anthony G.
  • Industry: Media Production

Quick and good

Reviewed on 16/11/2019

Pros

Got free animated infographic after purchasing on demand illustration production !

Cons

I don't really succeed to find a good template

Response from Easelly

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Anthony! Please feel free to reach out to us directly regarding the template you were looking for and we will be more than happy to help you!

Muriel B.

Visulization works

Reviewed on 20/11/2019

It helps you create a visual of what you want to tell or show in the organization, with great availabilty of templates and icons.

Pros

The software is user friendly, It is easy to find your way and create your first infographic.

Cons

I did not find anything yet that I feel is disapointing.

Response from Easelly

Thank you for the review, Muriel! I am glad you were able to make your infographic using Easelly. Have a great day!

Christian K.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great Product, Great Service

Reviewed on 16/9/2019

Brochures, graphics

Pros

Very easy to use and the staff is very easy to work with!

Cons

At this point, I don't use it enough to have any cons.

Response from Easelly

Hi Christian! Thank you for sharing with us your thoughts! It is a pleasure to assist you! Have a great day!

Ricardo A.

Infographic Animation

Reviewed on 17/9/2019

The work was quick and to quality. We had a couple of rounds of fine-tuning and then all was completed on time. The infographic looks much better and eye-catching with the animation. Very good job by the Ease.ly team.

Pros

Communication, eager to help and ownership of the job. Very impressed by the final animated result.

Cons

All was good. Nothing I did not like, fast response and very good quality.

Response from Easelly

We are always happy to help. Thank you for the great review Ricardo!

Aziz C.

Monisnap

Reviewed on 4/2/2020

Pros

Quick and efficient, Pre takes care of our graphics.

Cons

Nothing, everything is good for us we like to work with you.

Response from Easelly

Hi, Aziz! Pre will be so happy to hear about this, it is also a pleasure working with you!

David J.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Big fan

Reviewed on 15/11/2019

I am a big fan and am sure to stick with Easelly for many infographics to come!

Pros

It's very easy to use and if you're still not creative enough to build something yourself then the Easelly Team will make something brilliant for you at little costs. It's easy to re-use & adapt designs over and over again, for example changing the texts in an existing design into another language.

Cons

Sometimes not all elements in an infograph can be changed, but hey, I can live with that.

Response from Easelly

Thank for the great review, David! Please feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any concerns with the template.

David M.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

A Great Product, Great Support Graphics Made Easy

Reviewed on 2/9/2019

I feel very supported, that allows me to be creative adventurous knowing the continuous support , rich library and email support is there to get me back up and running. So I think the most important experience point is " Supported Creative Learning". Its not just me I have the Easel.ly team.

Pros

As a new Non Profit Organisation we need all the help we can get. The Team Easel.ly were responsive on the first day we needed help. We made our first slides with the free trial on the first day. Since we have found applications in banner production, communication & PR. We now hope to upgrade to the Pro version. I highly recommend.

Cons

Very few cons and not just being nice. I would like to have more pro tools in the free version but I respect that this is part of the business model.

Canva

Reasons for Switching to Easelly

The support 100% and email relationship

Response from Easelly

Hi David! Thank you for the awesome review! You got that right, the Easelly team is here to support you always. Thank you for the recommendation!

Louann R.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Great bang for your buck!

Reviewed on 13/9/2019

Working at a not-for-profit organization, we need to maintain a very tight budget. With Easel.ly, the cost is very reasonable. I really enjoy everyone I've worked with at Easel.ly so far and have been very pleased with the results. Great communication, easy way to provide feedback, and very quick turnaround. We really enjoy the quality of the infographics and the new innovative product features they are rolling out such as the animated graphics.

Pros

What I enjoy best about working with Easel.ly is how quick and easy it is to get a quality infographic completed in a short amount of time. You get the quality you would get from a larger agency without the price tag. The cost is very affordable for our tight budget. The set up is very easy and the communication is great. The designers really listen to the needs of our organization and really do a great job conveying our message. I'm very excited about the new animated infographics. This will be a great way to really emphasize our message on our website and grab the readers attention without being too distracting.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Easel.ly. I've already used their service several times and have recommended them several times to my peers. Our team now turns to Easel.ly for help with our infographics.

Response from Easelly

Thank you for recommending us, Louann! I am glad that you like the designs we make. Looking forward to work with you again soon!

Heather T.

Awesome Templates and Design Service!

Reviewed on 9/1/2020

Over the past few years, I have used Easel.ly to design infographics on my own. They have a wide range of templates to choose from, which simplifies the design process. I recently purchased 2 infographics from the Easel.ly designers, and their work was amazing. Their infographic designs are clean, visually attractive, and informative. They completed the work and implemented my requested edits in a very timely manner. Easel.ly is my go-to for designing infographic content!

Pros

Wide variety of templates, competitive pricing, fast turnaround for design services.

Cons

Some of the visual elements in the templates are not customizable in terms of changing colors.

Response from Easelly

Thank you for the kind words, Heather! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Lindsay E.

Helpful for Certain Tasks

Reviewed on 16/7/2019

Although I am not a designer, I often create designs for my job. Easelly has helped me create professional-looking info-graphics, design objects, and graphs and tables to help present information.

Pros

Easelly is an inexpensive option that helps you craft creative, beautiful infographics. It has a wide variety of templates, objects, and media to assist you in creating the designs you want. In addition to pre-made elements, the website allows for nearly all of the adjustments you could want.

Cons

Some of Easelly's search options could be improved. With its vast amount of objects and templates, it can often be difficult to find exactly what I'm looking for. I also wish the site allowed you to create designs with transparent backgrounds, so that you incorporate what you create more easily into other designs.

Response from Easelly

Hi Lindsay, thank you for sharing your experience with us! I have noted all of your comments and I will forward this to the team, we always do our best to improve Easelly. Please feel free to reach out directly if you have other concerns.

Ed M.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Simply the best

Reviewed on 23/9/2019

Infographics are a must for websites. We often don't have the time to create, and we have used their infographic creation service several times. I have recommended them dozens of times since we started working together.

Pros

This online tool is very easy to use, and to customize for your own brand identity. The support staff are great, and if you don't have time to create an infographic yourself, they will create one for you at a really great price! And their work is just great--I can't believe they can get the results they do so quickly and with only briefing note. But they do -- every time!

Cons

Nothing. There isn't anything that bothers me about the product.

Response from Easelly

Thank you for the awesome review, Ed! We also appreciate the recommendation, this would really help our business. I hope to work with you again soon!

Valamere M.
  • Used for Free Trial

Easelly use to create informative images

Reviewed on 31/8/2019

Overall, Easelly is simple to use if you want to share your information in a colorful way.

Pros

I like the many options of pre-designed templates to choose from! Having the ability to select a graphic and insert your content is quick and simple. Also, I love the ability to change the colors of the template to fit my brand colors.

Cons

The free trial version is very limited in capabilities. For example, there is no customer support, if needed. Also, you can only create up to 4 pictograms, charts or graphs. Finally, anyone who is an Easelly user can view your work - there's no privacy!

Response from Easelly

Hi Valamere! Thank you for the review! I am sorry if we were not available to assist you when you needed us but rest assured, we give assistance to all accounts whether it be free or Pro :)

Michael Q.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Worth the Price. Great Value.

Reviewed on 17/10/2019

I paid for Easelly to design my infographic for me. It was completed quickly and was an extremely high-quality design. It was totally worth the price. And I will totally use it again and recommend it to others. Such as great product for the value.

Pros

Cons

Ordering a custom design was a little clunky and more of a manual process (communication done via email), but I got to deal directly with a real person, so that was nice. I think there could be some improvements to the process and system to ordering a custom design from one of their designers, BUT I'll still order again because the design was such a great value.

Response from Easelly

Thank you for the recommendation, Michael! Looking forward to working with you again!

Christine R.
  • Industry: Research

Very helpful staff

Reviewed on 11/9/2019

Pros

The Easelly team was very responsive to changes and easy to work with.

Cons

I haven't begun to create graphics on my own yet.

Response from Easelly

It is our pleasure helping you, Christine! Thank you for the review!

Luke B.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Fantastic Infographic

Reviewed on 26/9/2019

Terrific service. Would highly recommend if you are wanting to have an infographic to take your website or presentation to the next level.

Pros

We had an idea in our head for an infographic that we could not create ourselves. The Easelly team created exactly what we wanted. It was done within a day or so and the alteration process was very easy. The opportunity to have your infographic animated is terrific! The results are brilliant and really make the design pop! Very affordable for the quality of the product.

Cons

Can not fault it. The experience was spot on.

Response from Easelly

Thank you for the recommendation, Luke! I am glad to know that you are satisfied with the service we have provided. I hope to work with you again soon!

Eli G.
  • Industry: Insurance

Good

Reviewed on 31/1/2020

Pros

I finally found an app that allows me to easily make infographics

Cons

Nothing. I hate being forced to write something. Attention span doesn’t like long review processes especially when doing from mobile and typos happen easily.

Response from Easelly

Thank you for the great review, Eli!

• Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Tons of templates but difficult to change

Reviewed on 20/9/2019

Overall I have been able to make much better infographics for presentations. I love the visual impact that easel ly has allowed me to achieve.

Pros

Tons of templates and ideas. Not a lot of icons but enough to get what you need most of the time, these infographics are good for presentations and also larger printed pieces.

Cons

It can be very difficult to get your graphics customized for what you need. And sometimes the icons get a little buggy.

Response from Easelly

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am sorry if you felt that the templates were difficult to change, I will inform the team about this and we will see what we can do to improve this. If you have other concerns, please feel free to reach out to us directly.

Alper A.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy Design

Reviewed on 30/9/2019

Pros

A pleasant design even for basic users. Easy to use.

Cons

different file formats should have download options

Response from Easelly

Thank you for the review, Alper! Different file formats are available in the Pro account, you can download your design in PNG and PDF. If you are using a free account, you can download it in JPG. Please feel free to each out to us through email or chat if you have other concerns.

Teodora L.

Great for content marketing

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

-The infographics help bring more attention to my content, which leads to more traffic.
- It offers an edge to our marketing efforts.
- Quality and appealing results

Pros

- Stunning visuals
- Easy to use
- Lots of template options
- Helps your articles stand out

Cons

Can't think of any. My experience with it was great.

Response from Easelly

Hi Teodora! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for the awesome review! Have a great day!

Nicole F.

Convenient and Easy

Reviewed on 22/9/2019

Pros

It was great being able to just send my information and colour preferences and just sit back while they made it look great. Editing was easy and the changes were made quickly.

Cons

It was unfortunate that I kept having to shorten it to make it fit on 2 pages, but I understood once I saw it.

Response from Easelly

Hi Nicole! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad you like the design we made for you. I hope to work with you again soon!

Tara D.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Animated infographics

Reviewed on 18/11/2019

Pros

We liked that Easelly had the option to animate the infographic. Customer service was great, too

Cons

Not really the software, there was just a misunderstanding when I first purchased the animated infographic.

Response from Easelly

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Tara! I am glad you are satisfied with the animated infographic. Please feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any concerns.

Trey H.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Great Prices and Great Costumer Services!

Reviewed on 18/2/2020

I highly recommend easelly whether you are working on a project yourself or have them do it!

Pros

I was super happy with my regular infographic. The costumer service and price point were excellent for our small organization. Even more impressed with the animated infographic. The subtle animation give the infographic just enough flair to stand out and communicate some big points of impact.

Cons

I could always use more edits! I know this is to keep the cost and time down, but there are always a few tweaks I would make.

Response from Easelly

Thank you for the recommendation, Trey!

Maria G.
  • Industry: Market Research

Great tool for infographics

Reviewed on 30/3/2020

Using Easelly, I save a lot of time creating infographics, and because the infographics look so lovely, everyone wants to share them.

Pros

I use Easelly every week, they provide great themes, and I can create very ease attractive infographics for my online community. Also, I use this tool to transform my blog posts into easy to share infographics.

Cons

In general the experience with Easelly is ok.

Response from Easelly

Thanks for the awesome review, Maria! I am glad you are satisfied with the themes we have. Have a great day!