RepairShopr

CRM software for managing repair shops and POS transactions

4.6/5

Gary G.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

90% coded, but A+ For Effort!

Reviewed on 25/7/2019

I switched over to this from another product that was outdated and unliked; RepairShopr has done great work on their product so far, but I'm hoping a finished product comes out sooner rather than later!

Pros

Once you learn how to use the software correctly, checking customers in and out is a breeze! It's very fluid, with adding customer data, device information, and payment being integrated all into the few screens. There are a lot of places to leave notes, receive notifications, and even interact with customers via email and text messages. Super useful!

Cons

It feels like the software is ALMOST complete, but not quite. I frequently encounter bugs in a few trouble areas at least once a week (thankfully it never happens in important transaction areas) but it's a little frustrating to not be able to load certain pages or write information without refreshing the application a few times.

Ty D.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Great for our needs

Reviewed on 9/12/2020

We have been using it for 4 years and it has made business better for us and our end users. Compared to traditional paper systems it is a life and time saver.

Pros

On site invoicing and payments as well as signatures and terms of service signatures. Great for communicating through ticket flows and tracking time spent on jobs as well as which employee did what. We also really love the e-mail opened feature for when the end user opens your invoice.

Cons

The Square integration is great but sometimes pulls three of the same payment, 2 of which are for $0. This can be a pain for accounting but may be a larger issue with Square and the particular device/OS that is used as we have seen patterns with certain devices and not others.

Lee J.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

***The best product on the market, backed by the most aggressive and prompt support team***

Reviewed on 26/9/2016

We are very pleased with your product as it has a lot of potential and many features that we feel will make our customers experience better. More importantly, we looked for a company who will be as aggressive with their software and adding features as we are with improving our process so we love the Friday updates that tell about the new features/functions of the software.

Another thing we take into consideration is the promptness on the support department to handle issues or provide assistance on questions/concerns we have and your team has been excellent!

We look forward to a long relationship with your organization and are we are currently in the process of migrating the rest of our databases over to your system as we are extremely pleased with the ticketing system which is the backbone of our process. We will be adding your preferred credit card merchant service provider as we want to have a unified system for all needs and they appear to have very competitive rates.

Keep up the great work and you we are a client for life, looking forward to adding this software to our other location(s).

Pros

Everything. It is easy to use and works proficiently.

Cons

The printing features could be a tiny bit faster but the support team has sent notices that they are working on this so I am confident this will not be an issue for long.

Kim B.

RepairShopr does what we need it to do

Reviewed on 10/9/2019

Good overall. When I have contacted customer support with an issue, they have resolved it within a reasonable timeframe. Can't ask for more than that.

Pros

Workflow is not overly dictated by the software. We're all different and need to be able to make use of the tools available without having the software drive our process.

Cons

We are not big on digital communications. When the device is repaired, we call the customer. I do NOT like any system that attempts to communicate with MY customers without my explicit involvement. This system can do that but it feels like I have to run around plugging all the communication holes where something might be sent to the customer.

Steve P.

A "Diamond in the Rough" in the IT MSP automation market.

Reviewed on 5/4/2018

Went from using Outlook calendar, tasks, and spreadsheets to fully automating our entire IT MSP operation

Pros

Tremendous Customer Database, Ticketing and invoicing system, that integrates with Quickbooks and RMM tools. We looked at Connectwise & Autotask (too complex), Service Fusion (slow/poor integration), Pulseway, Solarwinds MSP, and many others but none have the flexibility, speed, and feature set that Repairshopr has.
If you are a small MSP that handles both business and residential customers and want to fully automate your workflow this is THE product for the job.
The price is better than almost all of the rest, and it has integrations with RMM tools, accounting software, PBX, and a dozen or so more products.
We were able to setup all of our recurring invoices for Antivirus, Backup, Sysem monitoring, email, etc and have the system automatically drop an invoice a the appropriate renewal date - we verify the quantity then send it to Quickbooks and off it goes. Saves us tons of time.
And it is FAST!
Customer support is excellent as well. So glad I found this product!

Cons

The mobile app could use some updating to include more of the features found in the full product, but the mobile site is perfectly usable.

RepairShopr is a good piece of software for those starting out in computer and device repair.

Reviewed on 27/2/2018

It was the foundation I needed to get my computer repair business started. Without it, I would still be floundering with process and documentation 2 years after launch.

Pros

What I like most is the great level of documentation and the starting walk-throughs they give you to get you up and running. Any question you have can be answered either through searching the help files or by submitting a ticket.

Cons

Frankly, RepairShopr does so much that it is hard to wrap my head around the enormity of the scope of features. A little guidance around some of the over-arching things I needed when I first started in this business would have been helpful. Then again, the help documentation and community is great. So, if you have the time, the documentation will be a big help.

Michael S.

Best Computer Repair Store Software, PERIOD!

Reviewed on 28/2/2017

I have been in computer repair for almost 20 years and have used many other software products, tired to write my own software and spent a good part of a year trying to find the best software that would make my business more efficient, profitable and help me communicate better with my customers.

After demoing just about every software product out there and being at point of frustration, I gave RepairShopR a try. After going through a couple of on-boarding sessions with them, I quickly realized that this was the software "I always wanted to write"! The best part is they have taken it way beyond what I thought was possible. This is the real deal and has changed my business forever. My business has increased, my customer satisfaction is through the roof, which has also turned into more 5 star reviews and even more business!

Communication with customers is so important, and the thought of picking up the phone and calling every customer for results, approval, progress and completion used to take hours. Using the built in email and SMS functions along with the "Canned Responses" now takes seconds and customers love the interaction. In just 3 months of using RepairShopR, it has saved me 4 times from customers trying to get something for nothing, as I have a paper trail of all communications and approvals.

The Marketing plug has been tremendous for keeping in touch with customers automatically and the "Worksheets" makes sure that all procedure's and workflow are followed properly.

I have recommended this software to IT customers of mine that are in the service industry and recommend it highly. On second thought, don't use it because it will make my business look better than yours :-)

Well done RepairShopR - 5 stars!

Nathan I.

Great system for repair shops

Reviewed on 27/6/2016

Switched from another CMS to Repairshopr almost 2 years ago. The support is fantastic, the product just keeps getting better, customers are impressed with my shop because repairshopr works so well.

Pros

Automate just about everything for your repair shop. Billing module built in, inventory module build in, sales module with lead tracking built in, automatic billing built in, cloud printing built in, text message and email clients automatically throughout the repair process.

Cons

Anything that is buggy gets taken care of right away, so it is hard to come up with any cons. I guess because it is web based if your internet goes down you have to rely on the PDF version of all the tickets in dropbox or similar.

Dean E.

Excellent

Reviewed on 19/3/2018

billing, reporting, customer relations, stock tracking, without it I could not be in business.

Pros

Everything. The features, job tracking, inventory tracking, integrations with EVERYTHING, the time saved and ease of use. Its just great.

Cons

I wish Purchase orders would sync attachments and GST to QBO. Im sure this is coming though. Everything Ive ever asked for has been added.

Dion K.
  • Industry: Wireless

Highly Recommend RepairShopr

Reviewed on 13/10/2016

This robust web-based repair shop program, is an excellent tool to help you manage, communicate, track sales, track payroll hours, track inventory, and take payment for your customers. The program has many features and RepairShopr is constantly tweaking and updating the program to make it even better. I have been using this program for the last year, and I have been finding myself discovering/using features that I didn't even know I had. It's a must have for any busy repair shop. Kudos to the team at RepairShopr!

Pros

The ticketing feature is very useful for staying on top of the repair process for each of my customers.

Cons

My only suggestion would be to have better customer service support, in the form of direct phone support, that would make my experience a 10.

Dale G.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great Product and Great Service

Reviewed on 7/1/2019

Customer Services has always been well, the product is good and offers everything I was looking for and then some. The price is not bad compared to others.

Pros

Software is Great and the Price is Great as well

Cons

It would be awesome if Clover Terminals could connect. I do know they are always improving their product thou.

Nathan W.

Great Software just has some small things that are improving

Reviewed on 10/5/2019

Pros

The staff give updates once a week with new or updated features. They are working to improve RepairShopr all the time.

Cons

There are still some things that need ironed out but with each weeks release of improvements, it's getting better and better.

Ken S.

Just what we were looking for!

Reviewed on 5/8/2016

We were looking for a streamlined way to run our phone / computer repair store and get away from manual old school ways and eliminate the paper ticket trails we created. Repair Shopr worked like a dream and brought us into the modern era!

Pros

Ease of checking customers in and out

Cons

Nothing to date

Douglas B.

Don't know how I did without it before, and wouldn't run my business without RepairShopr today.

Reviewed on 26/9/2016

When I first started looking at RepairShopr mid 2015 it wouldn't do what I needed for my current operations. I put wrote to them about the short commings and in less than a month they had many of the issues resolved. Since I started using RepairShopr there has been numerous updates to make our work easier. I just absolutely love this product and the team that brings it to us.

Pros

Flexibility to your way of doing things.
Support
Rapid development

Cons

Web interface, wish there was a desktop application.

Rory D.

Excellent Software

Reviewed on 18/10/2016

I have been struggling for a long time as a small business supporting small business's in my area to find that one piece of software that would help me run my computer consulting company efficiently and cost effectively - RepairShopr does it all for me. I would recommend this software to any small business in a heartbeat.

Pros

Does everything I need as a small computer consulting company.
Fantastic customer support.
Everything works - I have had zero issues with using this software.

Cons

Absolutely none.

Justin H.
  • Industry: Media Production

Half Baked SaaS

Reviewed on 6/4/2021

least worst option we've found. Impossible to change providers if we wanted. Not at all motivated to develop a better product.

Pros

the contact management and customer history function (core function of service) is a benefit to our company...but then again, that was the reason we looked for a solution.

Cons

so may of the functions are poorly developed and not fully thought out when implemented. They work in a specific way but if you deviate from them or have variables to the functionality, good luck trying to make them work. Also, their support when identifying functional issues is a complete joke. Email only, slow response and no actual action taken.

Daniel N.

Why we Chose RepairShopr

Reviewed on 2/12/2016

We tried PCRepairTracker and Quickbooks. They were ok but QuickBooks didn't have a way to track repairs. PCRepairTracker was fine we just didn't want to configure it or add the add-ons we needed manually. That's when we started looking for alternatives. RepairShopr did it all. It allows us to focus on what matters most while giving us the scalability we need to expand.

Pros

How easy it is to use and import data from other sources

Cons

When google cloud print doesn't work.

• Industry: Computer Hardware
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Robust CRM

Reviewed on 19/4/2019

Its very good to have this tool as until customer is not uploading the charges and fees in the ticket we are not proceeding with any activities. Helping to nourish the business at great extend.

Pros

Repairshopr is widely used by repair shops and service business like mobile, watch, jewellery, automotive, electric etc. Ticket progress bar is also visible on going process. It's also has ability to manage the websites

Cons

To get the leads and snail mail like features you should have the paid versions. I think some more features should be there in trial packs

Judge K.

Very satisfied.

Reviewed on 29/11/2017

productivity. time management. customer tracking.

Pros

I really like the ticket tracking, cloud printing, very thorough software that covers most needs. The system has not yet once been unavailable for me during daily use.

Cons

Very little. The product leaves little to be desired from a full fledged ticketing product. There are several features I dont even use yet, such as warranty and marketing. Its nice that these are available for when I find the time to implement. Still having some minor issues integrating into my phone system.

Useful on multiple fronts

Reviewed on 24/9/2019

Smooth, useful service, helping to manage almost all business processes

Pros

Good for inventory management, email marketing, or ticketing. The interface is not too heavy and it's easy to set up.

Cons

The mobile app can improve and the price can get a bit high. Apart from that, the app works nicely and without any issues.

Justin W.

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 2/5/2016

- VERY easy to use
- Works on all devices quit well
- Extremely active updates with new integration's and features are added almost weekly.
- Fast customer support, On a rare occasion something doesn't seem right its fixed right away or in most cases Shown how to do such operation correctly.

Only thing I don't 100% like is the estimates. BUT like I've mention they are constantly adding features and I believe changes are in the works for this. NOT a deal breaker at all.

I would HIGHLY recommend this for really anyone. It's like a PSA without all the added junk and complexity. Your pretty much ready to go out of the box. Have to give it a try!

Nathan L.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Used for 6-12 months

Great Software, in free mode.

Reviewed on 31/12/2019

Pros

I was very happy with the software and the integrations that it had in it. I was able to keep track of my client and the work preformed for them.

Cons

I could not get the web calendar to work for me. I was eventually told that the only way it would work is if I bought the software.

Preston V.

For a break/fix shop moving to MSP RepairShopr works for both models

Reviewed on 4/6/2016

Changing our model to managed services, we moved away from RepairShopr for what appeared to be greener pastures. Finding a lot of weeds in those pastures we've come back to RS and are very pleased. Support is top-notch and staffed with very pleasant people. This is important as we're still changing our work flow from the previous product.

With an abundant choice of integrations, a low cost, top-notch support and good speed, RS is a great product. And from what we've seen thus far the folks at RS are working hard to make it even better.

Will W.

An all round great product

Reviewed on 1/6/2016

RepairShopr does everything we could possibly want it to, its a complete solution and we are tremendously happy with it. Its cut down our lead processing from 20 minutes to less than 5. which alone saves us 25 hours a month.

Before switching to RepairShopr, we looked at having our own CRM developed and the cost was coming in at around £7k, and I'm betting the process would have taken quite some time and wouldn't have been as good as RepairShopr.

This software has transformed our business.

Thanks guys and girls.

Estanling J.

Is an essential tool for us

Reviewed on 19/12/2016

We have evaluated many and when I say much is many systems in this category and none is as complete as this. We love the process of continuous improvement. This is why we hope only to change the support system, sometimes it is a bit delayed in case of emergency.