RepairShopr

CRM software for managing repair shops and POS transactions

4.4/5
4.4/5
4.3/5
4.3/5

Mark

Best Repair Ticketing System

Reviewed on 13/5/2019

RepairShopr staff is great to work with. Whenever contacted, they point us in the right direction to find the information we are looking for.

Pros

Our company has used Repairshopr ticketing system for 3 years. We've used other order management systems and this is one of the best systems for what it does. The management software has everything we need to streamline our store from purchase orders, inventory management, check-in/check-out, managing employees, and everything in between. Features are robust and branding can be customized to give customers a great experience while in your store. Post repair, we use the Marketr features and reporting to measure customer satisfaction. Integrates w/ Quickbooks and several apps. Constantly updated with new features and development. Couldn't run our shop without it.

Cons

Most everything I have had issues with over passed on to the development team. I would say time it takes to develop firm specific features, so expanding their API capabilities so outside developers can implement more features.

Matt
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Made my business much more organized!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017

Made my life easier!

Pros

Previous to RepairShopr I was duplicating a google doc spreadsheet for invoices. I did a lot of on-site work, so I needed something that was "cloud" based so I could log in and make an invoice on the spot. There was no real organization or structure to my invoice system, other than a folder where I would drop paid stuff vs unpaid. RepairShopr changed the way I do business, my ability to track and maintain tickets (which I previously did by hand on paper), and gave me a module to track and follow up with my customers, which I had not been doing previously. What I was doing before worked for me at the time, but once I got RepairShopr I realized how much time I was waisting, and how "broken" my system of doing things really was.

Cons

The initial setup was tough; everything has a learning curve, and I'm pretty good at figuring stuff out. Modification of each module and the fields inside the modules took a lot of time to customize to fit my business needs. There are still parts of the software that I am not utilizing to their full capacity, partially because I've never needed to, and partially because I am not sure I want to spend the time to set them up.
That being said, the fact that you can modify each module and field makes the application of this software available to many different markets, not just computer/electronics repair

Timothy

Underdeveloped software, support is slow and under skilled but has potential.

Reviewed on 24/5/2017

The best part of the software is that most things are all in a single place. The cost is low enough that we work though the other issues.

Pros

Low cost is the best feature. It is pretty easy to use aside from poorly designed features. Everything is in one place which is really nice.

Cons

The customer support is poor with very long response times If you hit on an issue that is broken we often do not get a response at all. Poorly developed features once you go beyond the basic use things don't work properly or only partially. No usable security at all so there is no way to control when employees access system or from where. Leads system is poorly done, contract system makes no sense, DOMO integration doesn't work well due to poor data management. Help desk has less features then a basic email system way underdeveloped. Credit card tokens poorly designed you can't do recurring billing beyond 5 months or you have to call the clients to get updated card info each time, merchant says that we should be able to go out as long as two years? Currently we can't recommend this to anyone beyond a one man shop who thinks they will use more then the most basic features.

Chad

Excellent all inclusive program backed by perfect support

Reviewed on 8/6/2019

Outstanding. Support team rocks, software is solid and reliable. Constantly improving which i really like.

Pros

The software fulfils every need we have, invoicing, ticketing, parts management, interfacing with the customer in an organized fashion, reporting, the list goes on forever (im only scratching the surface). In the rare case we need further explanation of a feature or we require support the support team is second to none. Price is very fair for everything it does. Our company completely relies on this product.

Cons

We would like to see the open invoice reminder section be developed. When relying on it for invoicing so heavily, its key to ensure constant communication is occurring between customers with outstanding balance and company. Since it syncs perfectly with quickbooks we have used external programs to handle AR, but it creates a mess of things syncing in terms of data authority.

Lee
  • Industry: Computer Networking

***The best product on the market, backed by the most aggressive and prompt support team***

Reviewed on 26/9/2016

We are very pleased with your product as it has a lot of potential and many features that we feel will make our customers experience better. More importantly, we looked for a company who will be as aggressive with their software and adding features as we are with improving our process so we love the Friday updates that tell about the new features/functions of the software.

Another thing we take into consideration is the promptness on the support department to handle issues or provide assistance on questions/concerns we have and your team has been excellent!

We look forward to a long relationship with your organization and are we are currently in the process of migrating the rest of our databases over to your system as we are extremely pleased with the ticketing system which is the backbone of our process. We will be adding your preferred credit card merchant service provider as we want to have a unified system for all needs and they appear to have very competitive rates.

Keep up the great work and you we are a client for life, looking forward to adding this software to our other location(s).

Pros

Everything. It is easy to use and works proficiently.

Cons

The printing features could be a tiny bit faster but the support team has sent notices that they are working on this so I am confident this will not be an issue for long.

Charles

Great Product... "Fits the bill"

Reviewed on 22/6/2016

I have been mostly doing break-fix & service for about 20 years And I been searching for similar system for a long time for documenting my work. We had been previously been doing our documentation on a spreadsheet, which was not very efficient. Repairshopr fits the bill totally, for tracking, estimates and complete control. With Repairshopr, it has really been able to automate this process of our business and produce professional results.

Pros

You can search on most any aspect of information regarding any previous work.
The forms are very customizable.
The import and export features of customer information.
Customers can track their work orders and progress of repairs online.
Love the SMS text and email features.
Love the On-site appointment calendar.
Repairshopr is constantly working on new features and improvements.

Cons

It's not free.... LOL

Ty
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Great for our needs

Reviewed on 9/12/2020

We have been using it for 4 years and it has made business better for us and our end users. Compared to traditional paper systems it is a life and time saver.

Pros

On site invoicing and payments as well as signatures and terms of service signatures. Great for communicating through ticket flows and tracking time spent on jobs as well as which employee did what. We also really love the e-mail opened feature for when the end user opens your invoice.

Cons

The Square integration is great but sometimes pulls three of the same payment, 2 of which are for $0. This can be a pain for accounting but may be a larger issue with Square and the particular device/OS that is used as we have seen patterns with certain devices and not others.

David

I would easily pay twice as much for RepairShopr.

Reviewed on 24/8/2016

We needed a better invoicing system to control all aspects or our business (shop repair, on-site repair, contracts and web development). We were using Zoho, but needed better features and tracking. Tried RepairShopr and it totally changed our business. So much more than just invoicing. It's really a full blown business management system and the reporting is excellent.

Pros

- Ticket Management
- Inventory / Parts Management
- Software Serials Management
- Communication through the ticket
- Automatic Followup Emails
- Reporting on any metric
- Many, Many More! - check the website

Cons

One of the only cons is there are so many features it's sometimes difficult to look at exactly what is important to your specific business. However, RepairShopr has recently made several improvements to streamline the layout.

• Industry: Higher Education

Useful help-desk software

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

Pros

The software is easy to use and navigate. The ticketing system is very customizable with the different types of fields that you can have on the intake forms. The inventory system is very helpful for keeping track of stock. The estimates system is very useful for giving customers quotes for hardware or software.

Cons

The new User Interface is a little hard to get used to after using the old interface for so long. Also if you accidentally click the serialized check box on an inventory item and update it, there is not an easy way of undoing this.

Good Repair Shop CRM and Ticketing Software

Reviewed on 7/12/2018

RepairShopr has helped me to complete tickets and get my billing out to my customers along with helping with paperwork. My previous software was only available in the office, so I would have to comeback and finish all of my paperwork at the office at night.

Pros

I like that I can access my information anywhere, especially can complete tickets onsite and get everything done before returning back to the office.

Cons

There are some specific requests that have been made for feature improvements that seem to be put to the back burner that everyone is complaining about.

Gerald
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Ease of use and affordability

Reviewed on 19/9/2019

The ability to keep track of customer records, comments and progress tracking are just a few. RepairShopr has so much functionality. Personally I strongly believe RepairShopr has increased the ability of smaller businesses to exist. Thank you for that.

Pros

Very straight forward in it's fields and categories including the options to customize to my business needs.

Cons

Changes in functionality after an update. This is more that I am speeding along and all of a sudden I realize a field has moved due to the update. An initial annoyance, but doesn't hinder the functionality.

Steve

A "Diamond in the Rough" in the IT MSP automation market.

Reviewed on 5/4/2018

Went from using Outlook calendar, tasks, and spreadsheets to fully automating our entire IT MSP operation

Pros

Tremendous Customer Database, Ticketing and invoicing system, that integrates with Quickbooks and RMM tools. We looked at Connectwise & Autotask (too complex), Service Fusion (slow/poor integration), Pulseway, Solarwinds MSP, and many others but none have the flexibility, speed, and feature set that Repairshopr has.
If you are a small MSP that handles both business and residential customers and want to fully automate your workflow this is THE product for the job.
The price is better than almost all of the rest, and it has integrations with RMM tools, accounting software, PBX, and a dozen or so more products.
We were able to setup all of our recurring invoices for Antivirus, Backup, Sysem monitoring, email, etc and have the system automatically drop an invoice a the appropriate renewal date - we verify the quantity then send it to Quickbooks and off it goes. Saves us tons of time.
And it is FAST!
Customer support is excellent as well. So glad I found this product!

Cons

The mobile app could use some updating to include more of the features found in the full product, but the mobile site is perfectly usable.

Gail
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

As simple as it claims to be! Syncs numbers into QBO, tracking, customer communication perfect!

Reviewed on 22/5/2018

Ease of tracking work orders, Syncing the "Correct Numbers" into QBO. Frees up my time beyond my wildest dreams!

Pros

The ease in doing business. Automatic updates , perfect communication. No one left out of the loop- "Technician to Administration to End User". The ability to enable and disable functions if need be.
Came from Legacy Sage MAS 200 integrated Software, very complicated and time consuming.

RepairShopr frees up our time to be able to focus on our Core Business.The support is outstanding, they've help every inch of the way and they do it Happily. I had a support technician tell me "She loves her Job" WOW. This is the leading edge place to be!!!! Thank you.

Cons

It leaves out a few of details when syncing into QBO, it would be nice to have it all Sync, the important part dose come over correctly, makes the crunching numbers easy! oops a Pro again!

Michael

Best Computer Repair Store Software, PERIOD!

Reviewed on 28/2/2017

I have been in computer repair for almost 20 years and have used many other software products, tired to write my own software and spent a good part of a year trying to find the best software that would make my business more efficient, profitable and help me communicate better with my customers.

After demoing just about every software product out there and being at point of frustration, I gave RepairShopR a try. After going through a couple of on-boarding sessions with them, I quickly realized that this was the software "I always wanted to write"! The best part is they have taken it way beyond what I thought was possible. This is the real deal and has changed my business forever. My business has increased, my customer satisfaction is through the roof, which has also turned into more 5 star reviews and even more business!

Communication with customers is so important, and the thought of picking up the phone and calling every customer for results, approval, progress and completion used to take hours. Using the built in email and SMS functions along with the "Canned Responses" now takes seconds and customers love the interaction. In just 3 months of using RepairShopR, it has saved me 4 times from customers trying to get something for nothing, as I have a paper trail of all communications and approvals.

The Marketing plug has been tremendous for keeping in touch with customers automatically and the "Worksheets" makes sure that all procedure's and workflow are followed properly.

I have recommended this software to IT customers of mine that are in the service industry and recommend it highly. On second thought, don't use it because it will make my business look better than yours :-)

Well done RepairShopR - 5 stars!

Eldad
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Best software out there for small business (IT and computer repairs)

Reviewed on 13/9/2016

Been in the market for a great software, for the price they offer they really do DELIVER all our needs.
I know they are developing and making changes to their mobile app, but overall, after looking at higher end solutions- they are the best in their leauge

Pros

Has 90% of what we are looking for. Great and easy integrations with lots of services are included.
* Imporved our ability to easly communicate with clients- including intergrated text services
* Easy sync with QB

Cons

Would love to see a better ticketing system- even in a higher price range- one that we can use with our corporate clients.
Overall- for home users, and regular business clients- it answers our needs

Sean

Best repair crm tracker we've ever used

Reviewed on 24/8/2016

Quite simply does everything we need, the way we want it done. A lot of thought and revision has gone into this system and it shows.

Pros

Email/SMS updates, customer portal, tracks orders and location transfers, supports client digital signature for T&Cs, I could go on and on.

Cons

POS and payments workflow can be a little tedious, especially with page loads on each phase. But we're using a serial receipt printer so this adds an extra step for printing receipts.

Dean

Excellent

Reviewed on 19/3/2018

billing, reporting, customer relations, stock tracking, without it I could not be in business.

Pros

Everything. The features, job tracking, inventory tracking, integrations with EVERYTHING, the time saved and ease of use. Its just great.

Cons

I wish Purchase orders would sync attachments and GST to QBO. Im sure this is coming though. Everything Ive ever asked for has been added.

Dion
  • Industry: Wireless

Highly Recommend RepairShopr

Reviewed on 13/10/2016

This robust web-based repair shop program, is an excellent tool to help you manage, communicate, track sales, track payroll hours, track inventory, and take payment for your customers. The program has many features and RepairShopr is constantly tweaking and updating the program to make it even better. I have been using this program for the last year, and I have been finding myself discovering/using features that I didn't even know I had. It's a must have for any busy repair shop. Kudos to the team at RepairShopr!

Pros

The ticketing feature is very useful for staying on top of the repair process for each of my customers.

Cons

My only suggestion would be to have better customer service support, in the form of direct phone support, that would make my experience a 10.

Nathan

Great Software just has some small things that are improving

Reviewed on 10/5/2019

Pros

The staff give updates once a week with new or updated features. They are working to improve RepairShopr all the time.

Cons

There are still some things that need ironed out but with each weeks release of improvements, it's getting better and better.

Douglas

Don't know how I did without it before, and wouldn't run my business without RepairShopr today.

Reviewed on 26/9/2016

When I first started looking at RepairShopr mid 2015 it wouldn't do what I needed for my current operations. I put wrote to them about the short commings and in less than a month they had many of the issues resolved. Since I started using RepairShopr there has been numerous updates to make our work easier. I just absolutely love this product and the team that brings it to us.

Pros

Flexibility to your way of doing things.
Support
Rapid development

Cons

Web interface, wish there was a desktop application.

August

Great Software! Huge value to our business!

Reviewed on 29/11/2016

This software makes what we do possible. it helps with organizing inventory, keeping up with customers and the repairs they get, reporting for how the business is doing and even automated follow up with customers! I 10/10 recommend this software.

Garrett

Ok product for the price.

Reviewed on 21/9/2022

It gets the job done for the most part. If we could easily transition to another product in our price range that is better supported, more often updated with new functionality and integrations, we would probably move.

Pros

It is cheap and easy. Support is OK, but email only. Sometimes you need to talk to a person.

Cons

Reporting is meh. No option for creating your own reports, so you are stuck with whatever they include. A few good integrations, but need lots more. It feels like they stopped development for RepairShopr when they released Synchro. Synchro has more integrations and features, some of which it would be nice to have, but we have an RMM already and don't want/need any of those features.

Rory

Excellent Software

Reviewed on 18/10/2016

I have been struggling for a long time as a small business supporting small business's in my area to find that one piece of software that would help me run my computer consulting company efficiently and cost effectively - RepairShopr does it all for me. I would recommend this software to any small business in a heartbeat.

Pros

Does everything I need as a small computer consulting company.
Fantastic customer support.
Everything works - I have had zero issues with using this software.

Cons

Absolutely none.

Daniel

Why we Chose RepairShopr

Reviewed on 2/12/2016

We tried PCRepairTracker and Quickbooks. They were ok but QuickBooks didn't have a way to track repairs. PCRepairTracker was fine we just didn't want to configure it or add the add-ons we needed manually. That's when we started looking for alternatives. RepairShopr did it all. It allows us to focus on what matters most while giving us the scalability we need to expand.

Pros

How easy it is to use and import data from other sources

Cons

When google cloud print doesn't work.

Chris

Loving it all the way

Reviewed on 29/12/2017

Streamlined work flow and CRM

Pros

Once you learn to drive it properly, it is a VERY powerful tool to help running and streamline your business

Cons

It is So comprehensive it takes a bit to drive and setup but thats only a minor issue. Be aware that you have to be vigilant for the first few days to watch fo any glitches or odd behaviour with your third party software