SMASHINGLOGO

Logo maker for businesses of any size.

4.9/5
4.8/5
4.8/5
4.9/5

Muddassar B.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Generate a New Logo for your Brand

Reviewed on 18/5/2021

My overall experience with SmashingLogo is incredibly awesome because I have generated a number of logos for my clients using SmashingLogo. I am really happy, I just type the name, then I select the industry keywords and then logotypes, colors, and fonts, and then my Logo is ready. So easy process.

Pros

SmashingLogo is the best place where you can design and generate a professional logo for your business or brand. The logo maker dashboard is really easy to understand and use that anyone can make a beautiful and stunning logo.

Cons

According to my experience of SmashingLogo, I never found any issues when I design the logo. I always design the logos without issues and cons.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi there,

thank you for taking the time for your review of SMASHINGLOGO and your kind words.

We're glad to hear that you are very happy with our Logo Maker.

Wendy S.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Amazing Product!

Reviewed on 13/6/2022

Brilliant - just what I needed!

Pros

In a world that needs pictures to use online via a website or social media it is difficult to find images online without breaching other peoples copyright and if you cant afford a designer where do you go to. I found this firm by accident and I am so glad I did. The package is so easy to use it gives me the control to design what I want to do and come up with my own brand image that no one else has. I would recommend choosing the more expensive package as it gives you a full range of images. I was most impressed the way you can just add a word into the box and it comes up with hundreds of images and at the touch of a button you have your design. I cant recommend this product enough!

Cons

I honestly cant think of anything that I dont like....I am that impressed!

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Wendy,

thank you very much for you amazing review.

We're also glad that you came across our website and had such a good experience there. We try to make it as easy as possible for our customers to create there logo. It sounds like we did that for you.

Kevin M.

Only one thing better than the website and that is the customer service

Reviewed on 24/5/2022

Allowed be to create a professional logo that I love in super quick time, saving me both time and money at a time in my business setup when I needed it the most.

Pros

Love SMASHINGLOGO. Super easy to use, with the software automatically creating great options and then the editing tools allowing you to riff on your idea until you find that logo that really you love. Unlike a lot of other similar websites, the end product doesn’t look like it was made by a computer.

But what really sets them apart is the customer service. On the rare occasion something has gone wrong, and which has always been my error, the support team at SMASHINGLOGO are nothing short of superheroes. Super quick, super friendly and super helpful.

Cons

Login back in is a little awkward, if you lose your confirmation email you can’t recover automatically. Also it is a pain that custom colour edits had to be downloaded as a separate file, rather than been applied to all the logo files.

Canva

Better functionality.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Kevin,

thank you for your awesome feedback in form of this review.

It's nice to hear that you got the logo you love super quick which saved you time in setting up your business.
We're glad that our customer service could help you to your satisfaction along the creation of your logo.

Lizette A.

Best logo

Reviewed on 20/5/2022

I love it!!

Pros

Option for logo! Was perfect! My mother recently passed away and I was looking for a butterfly to show honor to her, and it came out perfect!

Cons

There wasn’t anything I disliked
It was great

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Lizette, thank you very much for sharing this with us. There are obviously times where business and a logo are not the most important things in the world. It's an honor for us that you've used our site for this special purpose It's very inspiring and we wish you all the best!!

Warm regards,
Georg and the Smashing Logo Team

Peter W.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Easy to use tool to create a professional log

Reviewed on 17/6/2022

1) Easy to use tool to create the logo
2) Broad range of possibilities to create a logo specific for your business and matching your personality
3) Delivery of specific files for 10 different ways of using them
4) Pricing: for me -> best ratio price/value
5) Support after sales was great! On every question, I got an answer within 2 hours.

Pros

I really enjoined making the logo online. Off course there are some restrictions in what you can do, but for the "one-off" price they charge you, I think the possibilities are more than you would expect.

Cons

No real remarks. I would rate it as best price/quality ratio

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Peter,

thank you for taking the time to write this review. Very much appreciated.

We're glad that you enjoyed creating your logo on our website and were pleased with the overall experience while doing it.

Danielle H.

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/5/2022

I wanted some changes made to our logo, the guys had it done within 24 hours, exactly as I'd requested. Was such an easy process - and not expensive either. Great value for money. Super happy with the service

Pros

The website was very easy to use.........

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time........

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Danielle,

thank you for your great review.

We're glad to hear that you were very pleased with our customer service. That is something that means a lot to us.

Merian Y.
  • Industry: Design

Amazing customer service

Reviewed on 18/6/2022

Amazing experience with customer service hands down! They helped me on multiple occasions with my logo, issues concerning my logo outside this software and I couldn't be more grateful and appreciative for their help and understanding.

Pros

I love how it helped you come up with a name and then helped you set up a logo all in one software.

Cons

I did have a little difficulty understanding the editing features and page format as I'm not familiar with logo making or softwares in general.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Merian,

thank you for sharing your experience with us in form of this amazing review.

We are very happy to hear that our customer service was able to help you with your several requests.

Joclyn K.

Logo

Reviewed on 3/5/2022

Great! Customer service is also quick to respond and very personable. It’s nice to know when you can connect with someone pretty easily.

Pros

I loved the various options to chose from and the ability to be a part of the creation with my logo. It was really fun going through all of the options and staring what I liked most which helped me narrow down my 2 logos. I also love the option of being able to change it if needed.

Cons

I wish there were more icons I could have chosen from.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Joclyn,

thank you for your time. Your review is very much appreciated.

We're glad you were pleased with all the available options on our website.
I will let the customer service know that you were very happy interacting with them.

James Z.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

quality logo design

Reviewed on 25/5/2022

some time we could not get our design locally but Smahinglogo has arrange of logo option

Pros

trust and great service without delay and response my need without taking too much time

Cons

Every is great and excellent also arrange of service available

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi James,

thank you for your review.

We're glad you liked the range of quality logo designs that are available on our website. Thank you.

Norman B.
  • Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

Excellent software

Reviewed on 24/12/2021

We had a great experience. I would highly recommend

Pros

Most advanced customer service friendly and immediate response

Cons

Non. I think the software has everything you need to create a professional logo

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Norman,

thank you for your excellent review.
Glad you've found our website to have everything you needed to create your logo.
I'll also let the customer support know that the could help you to your satisfaction. Thank you.

Frances W.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Easy Logo Design

Reviewed on 12/10/2021

I am so friggin' happy with my order I almost cried! It's beautiful and it fits my personality perfectly. The fact that I have color options is just marvelous in case I want to change up with the seasons, holidays, or whatever is absolutely genius. As far as I'm concerned you nailed it with my logo! I can't wait to use this on my website, social media, clothes, business cards, supplies, etc. I really appreciate Smashing Logo. You made this new business owner/boss babe proud. I'm so happy. I will be looking for a logo for my husband's business soon. You guys rock! Thank you!

Pros

Easy download features.High resolution available.

Cons

Need more clearer instructions on how to change colors. Need a how-to video.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Frances,

thank you for this outstanding review.
Great to hear that you found a matching logo quickly by using our brand attributes. I wish you all the best for your business.

Verónica S.
  • Industry: Fine Art

Beautiful design and excellent costumer support.

Reviewed on 10/1/2022

Fun, easy and quick.

Pros

They have a set of questions that help to find the right mood for the design. They use those answers to give you a fun starting point image that you can continue adapting to your needs. It is fast and it provides all the types of files that you need to start up a small business.

Cons

The design process can get so personal, that I wished that there were features that allowed me achieving further details. In any case, what you can achieve is good value for what pay.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Verónica,

thank you so much for your feedback in form of this great review.

We're very happy, you found the whole process of designing your own logo on our website that exciting.

Naekhai M.
  • Industry: Restaurants
  • Used for 1-5 months

Very happy with my purchase and impressed with the after services.

Reviewed on 31/8/2020

It was kind of a satisfying journey. When I created the logo on the first try, I was very happy with font and the various color options. The results of what I put together was very pleasing and favored by a few of my friends. As time drew nearer to day of my business launch, I came up with a new slogan that I thought better suited my business. So, I reached out the SMASHINGLOGO via email for assistant to change it. I was impressed by how prompt and helpful they were. My biggest fear was paying again for something that needed a small adjustment, which would have also taken me beyond my capital. To my relief, I did not. We worked injunction via email and after the adjustment was made, It was every thing that I imagine and wanted, in time for the launch of my business.

Pros

The overall aesthetic, especially the quality; quality of the paint colors and font, along with the option for variations. In the end, I came up with something unique and represents my business beautifully.

Cons

With my purchase I got a zip file which allowed for quality printing, posting, creating stickers and billboards, using the logo. The only thing was not given, was the option to make small adjustments. Hence, reaching to via email for after service. Overall, everything worked out in the end and i'm pleased.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi there,

thank you for letting us know about your experience on our website.
We are always happy if we can help a customer to get exactly the logo he envisions...

Idris A.
  • Industry: Music

Easy &

Reviewed on 22/1/2021

My experience with SMASHINGLOGO has been great. I easily found a logo that I'm extremely happy with. After I purchased the logo, I was having trouble with getting the right color combinations for an alternate version. I wrote Customer Support and explained my issue, and received a quick response. They sent the alternate version and it was perfect. Thank you to the great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

I love how you can select favorites while you are generating logos. Then after you have selected some favorites, generate more logos using the selected favorites as a guide. Also, I love how you get unlimited color & text changes after you purchase the logo.

Cons

When selecting color combinations, you can't select which part of the logo you want the color to be applied to. Also, you can't change just the background color. Lastly, the gradients seem to be fixed color combinations. It would be great to have more control over the color combinations of the gradients.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Idris,

thank you for taking out of your time to post a review of SMASHINGLOGO.
We appreciate any constructive feedback for further development.
I'm happy to see that you enjoyed our website, its features and also our customer support. Thank you.

Nathan F.
  • Used for Free Trial

Great customer service

Reviewed on 16/4/2021

Great would recommend to anyone

Pros

Im not one for leaving reviews but i think the full set up is great, you design your own logo in your own time much more satisfying than having someone design it for you, After buying the logo its saved to your account and you can change as you please. I needed a something added to my logo that I wasn't able to do via the website so i emailed them and someone called [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was happy to help free of charge. A custom design was sent to me and for technical reasons cannot be edited by me which is fully understandable, but i wanted to make a few changes so i messaged [SENSITIVE CONTENT] a few times and everytime he as made them changes for me, great customer service, I would recommend to anyone wanting a logo designing to use this website and design it yourself 👍 I also think [SENSITIVE CONTENT] deserves a pay rise

Cons

Would have been nice to be able to edit the colours on custom logo myself but, they have got round that with great customer service

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Nathan,

thanks for taking the time to write this amazing review. Very much appreciated.

I will let our support team know that you were very please with them...

Annette B.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Happy Client

Reviewed on 2/7/2021

My experience was excellent! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] my designer was excellent to work with...just wish I could have spoken with him on the phone and had a more personal experience. I will recommend this software to family, friends and business people.

Pros

Ease of use to create the logo and the examples that it gave you so you could get a birds eye view before you make the decision to go ahead and purchase and complete it.

Cons

Would have liked a few more options and the ability to make lines bigger or smaller to help make the logo have the look and feel you need it to have...I would also love to be able to talk to a live person on the phone so that it would eliminate a lot of emails and typing back and forth. It would help the end user loose less time going back in forth responding to emails when you could have discussed it over the phone in a few minutes where when you need to put your ideas in and email and wright all that out it takes energy and time that could be put into the business. Other then that everything was awesome! Thank you!

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Annette,

we love to have you as a happy client.
Thank you very much for writing this great review.
We're happy that our support staff could help you with your customization. I'll let them know...

Cheryl C.
  • Used for 1+ year

Great tool

Reviewed on 31/5/2020

Great value for money. Easy to use. Lots of design choice.

Pros

Really easy to use and the number of possible designs was huge.

Cons

Really nothing to note here, it was all good.

Canva

Intuitive process.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Cheryl,

we are really glad you had no problems at all, in using our website!
And a big thank you of course for taking the time to write this awesome review.

Deb B.
  • Industry: Government Relations

Logo expert

Reviewed on 3/8/2021

The Smashing Logo experience was exceptional. I am honestly a bit surprised because I wasn't sure about computer generated logos fearing the customer service would also be somewhat computer based. But, I found the absolute opposite of that. The customer support was excellent. If I ever need I will use them again, and I will certainly be recommending them to anyone who needs a logo.

Pros

I researched and researched where / what I should do to design a logo for my new business. I was so close to using Fiverr and it took about a month of procrastinating checking reviews etc before I decided on Smashing Logo. I am SO glad I did. The program was easy to use and had a huge range of fonts and ideas. I paid for the Premium package and this was absolutely worth it. The animated logo is brilliant. I wanted to change one small part of the font and the guys at Smashing Logo were more than happy to help - and didn't charge extra (it really was a minor change though). I'm so happy

Cons

I'm struggling to find a con to using smashing logo. Perhaps if I could have 'joined' before paying maybe but it really wasnt a bother.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Deb,

first of, thank you for this amazing and detailed review ... we really appreciate it.
We're very happy that you had such a great experience with us. Thank you.

Jarrid H.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Outstanding Customer Service

Reviewed on 6/1/2022

I did a total rebrand and new logo creation using the site. All inquiries via email were answered in a timely manner, and the extent of customer service superseded my expectations.

Pros

Site is easy to navigate with a lot of options! The customer service is excellent!

Cons

It would help to have more modern images relating to real estate

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Jarrid,

thanks for your feedback and taking the time to write a review about SMASHINGLOGO.

Nice to hear that we could help you with the request you had. We're always happy to help...

Heather H.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 18/3/2022

Very great

Pros

Cute logo thank you very much . I appreciate your customer service

Cons

It wasn’t compatible with the things that I needed it for

ABBYY Business Card Reader

Easy to. Use

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Heather,

thank you for taking the time to write a review about SMASHINGLOGO. It's very much appreciated.

Good to hear that you found it easy to create your logo on our website.

Ingemar L.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Senior Store & Eventotex

Reviewed on 17/5/2020

Very simple to work with and very good support.

Pros

Very easy to work with and a big selection of choices

Cons

For the logo Eventotex I wanted to change one of the logo's. Even though I had ticked the square not to have the wording divided it was impossible. It wrote Event otex all the time.
Furthermore I could not find the possibility to order 2 or 3 logos at the same time. I had to purchase all three logos at 3 times as well as payments.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Ingemar,

thank you for being a recurring customer. This really means a lot...

And thanks for taking the time to write this nice review.

Jennifer L.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Excellent Service and Speed of Response

Reviewed on 13/1/2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the team answered my email query via the Contact Us Support function and was very helpful. Unfortunately, when I was using the app, I had not saved my preferred logo and realised that it was not saved to my account. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to find the logo via your backup server and send it to me - on my purchase of the logo package. This was all resolved in one day. I was really pleased that I was able to retrieve the logo I wanted for my new business and that it was all sorted so quickly. Many thanks!

Pros

Smart, non-fussy logo design - perfect for my new business!

Cons

Need to delete the logo designs after 50 logos displayed.

Wix

Reasons for Switching to SMASHINGLOGO

Better choice of logo designs

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Jennifer,

we're happy to hear that you enjoyed our webiste as well as our support service.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Lisa K.

Very Happy

Reviewed on 1/3/2022

Extremely happy with SMASHINGLOGO!

Pros

I love working with this company. I'm excited about my website. It looks amazing!

Cons

Sometimes it takes me a bit to figure out a feature.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Lisa,

thank you for your time to write this review.

We're happy too :)
It's always good to hear from customers that they enjoyed creating their logo on our website. Thank you.

Theresa O.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used for 2+ years

Logo Updates

Reviewed on 13/9/2020

It was great! We use them for our original logo and then opened a 2nd branch, so we needed to get a 2nd logo similar to what we have. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was quick to answer my questions and did a great job.

Pros

It was easy to update. The support was great.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that was an issue for us.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Theresa,

thank you very much.
We really appreciate your time to write a review.
We're always glad to hear that it was easy to get your desired logo...

Shannon S.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Awesome Program with a side of Excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 19/3/2021

Great program with so many options to customize and excellent, responsive and very helpful customer service. Will definitely be using them again in the future!

Pros

Ease of use and so many options. We were working with a professional graphic designer to develop a logo for our new company and hated everything they sent us. So I gave Smashing Logo a try and quickly came up with several options we liked and eventually narrowed it down to something we love!

Cons

It would be cool if gradient colors were an option. I also would've liked to be able to choose the shape of the logo. We wanted it square, but we ended up with a rectangle. I was able to fix it on my end though, so no big deal.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Shannon,

thank you for your awesome review.
We're glad you found us due to positive reviews from other customers.
I will also let the customer service know that they could help you. That's always nice to hear.