SMASHINGLOGO Reviews

SMASHINGLOGO

Logo maker for businesses of any size.

4.8/5
4.7/5
4.8/5
4.9/5

Rohit
Rohit

Simply SPECTACULAR

Reviewed on 21/2/2023

TOP PRODUCT, TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE, EASY TO USE!! I have made 7 LOGOS for my company and I am extremely satisfied with the outcome!

Pros

FANTASTIC VARIETY, EASY TO USE, Excellent OUTCOME, INTUITIVE

Cons

Can'd find any fault! IT IS ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS!!

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Rohit,

thanks for sharing your experience with us.

We're very glad you are extremely satisfied with the outcome. That's great.

Michel
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Impressive work ethic

Reviewed on 5/7/2023

Customer satisfaction is how is should be done, Smashinglogo just hut the mark.

Customer satisfaction is how is should be done, Smashinglogo just hut the mark.

Pros

The customer support and flexibility the company have as a policy. They are the once’s that goes the extra mile.

Cons

I do not have an idea what to tell here. Because I was so blessed by there support after many years.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Michel,

it's really nice to get feedback like this.

We're glad our customer support made the great impression on you. I'll let them know...

Okay features with minimal flexability

Reviewed on 12/1/2023

Pros

Decent recommendations and good design tools for the layman.

Cons

Unable to edit in the future, with budding startups every dollar counts, and putting a pause on your logo creation to only be hit with a "you only get 30 days to access what you paid for"

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi there,

thank you for your feedback.

Please let me clarify the "30 days time frame" you are referring to.
It is only connected with our Satisfaction Guarantee which enables you to switch a logo completely if you find one that you like better.

You can still edit your purchased logo without any time restriction, starting with our BUSINESS package.

Please feel free to revert back to us at [email protected] to further look into your case if you still open questions.
I'm sure we find a solution then...

Chessie
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 2/11/2023

Customer service is great! They respond quickly & always are willing to assist.

Customer service is great! They respond quickly & always are willing to assist.

Pros

Easy to create! Great options to choose from & all the files needed to use the logo.

Cons

Only thing I wish I could do is move the words and graphic around manually.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Chessie,

thank you for your feedback!

We're really happy to hear that you liked our service and it was easy for you to create your logo.

Daniel

Amazing Service/Product

Reviewed on 31/8/2023

Awesome experience. Easy to use. I reached out to customer service about a question I had and heard back in less than 24 hours and [sensitive content hidden] was very friendly and gave me the detailed answer I needed

Pros

I love that it is an all inclusive package including the logo with all the different files for different things (social media files, print files, etc.)

Cons

The only thing I would change is allowing users to save their draft designs before purchase. Currently if you close the window on a design and haven’t purchased yet, it does not keep your designs. I had to redo my logo several times as I kept working on it before buying.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Daniel,

thank you for your amazing review. It's very much appreciated.

It's nice to hear that you had a great experience while creating your logo and also are very happy with the provided logo package with all the different files for the different use cases.
If you work on your logo while using the same browser (cookies enabled) you should not experience the behavior of loosing the logos when closing the browser window.

Sofia
  • Industry: Building Materials

Greatest graphic design website

Reviewed on 19/11/2023

Pros

Outstanding graphic design services! This talented team effortlessly captured our vision, creating visually stunning and impactful designs. Their creativity, attention to detail, and prompt delivery surpassed our expectations. A pleasure to work with – highly recommend for anyone seeking top-tier graphic design expertise. Five stars without hesitation!

Cons

Exceeded expectations with a perfect blend of creativity and precision. Navigated our project with finesse, delivering visually striking results. Collaborative, responsive, and truly talented. Thrilled with the outcome—highly recommend!

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Sofia,

thank you for your high recommendation. It's very much appreciated and a pleasure to hear!

Howard
  • Industry: Accounting

Smahinglogo can be addictive

Reviewed on 21/9/2023

Excellent

Excellent

Pros

I liked the freedom of being able to design a very professional looking logo by myself without having to go back and forth with someone multiple times

Cons

Very little not to like. There are a LOT of features you can play with to fine tune your logo. I am not one to read directions 😒 so it took me a few days to stumble upon a few important features. I cannot say if it is their fault or my fault but that is the reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars on a question.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Howard,

thank you for summing up your experience on our website. It's very much appreciated.

It's great to hear that you had fun while playing around with all the different features during the creation of your logo. Excellent.

Michelle Yvette
  • Industry: Law Practice
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Exactly what I needed to finalise my re-brand

Reviewed on 2/10/2023

I have spent months with designers trying to find the refreshed brand look I wanted, I spent a weekend on this site and have finalised it.

Pros

That I could experiment with colour, font and layout myself rather than having to suggest changes to a designer and wait for them to come back

Cons

It is difficult to take parts of several designs and merge together without risking losing something in the re-creation

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Michelle,

thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We're glad that you designed your logo yourself without spending a lot of time and effort. This is exactly what Smashing Logo was made for.

Bob
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

Customer service interaction was a masterclass in professionalism.

Reviewed on 6/6/2023

Excellent.

Excellent.

Pros

Smashinglogo's website's interface was intuitive and very simple to use. Deployed to resolve such an important and potentially complicated function (brand logo generation and deployment), I found my experience of the company's website to be extremely straightforward, if not playful. I wasn't certain on several facets of the transaction after completing my initial purchase. However, [sensitive content] (from Smashinglogo's customer service department) stepped in. Thoroughly professional and calm, our entire conversation was a masterclass on how to be kind and helpful to a customer. I eventually switched my initial service provider and upgraded to premium. Way to go, and great job, guys.

Cons

Nothing outside the usual cunning of companies' sales strategy ;)

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Bob,

excellent :) that's nice to hear.

I'll let the customer service team know about your high praise. That's what we try to deliver when it comes to customer support.

Dean
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

So many options to fine tune your logo

Reviewed on 9/9/2023

Just amazing. Designed our logo and tweaked it in like 20 mins.

Just amazing. Designed our logo and tweaked it in like 20 mins.

Pros

Love the fact you can tweak the fine details after you habe selected your preferred logo. We even managed to rotate our icon just a fraction to create a more quirky look. You can also stack your logo words as you like to best fit your needs, and with unlimited reworks after purchase you can create variations of your logo to suit all your future needs for no extra cost. Amazing!

Cons

So.e of the features for adjustment could be dislayed and explained a little easier.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Dean,

thank you writing this detailed review. It's very much appreciated.

Amazing that you tweaked your logo exactly like you wanted it in that short amount of time.

Verónica
  • Industry: Fine Art

Beautiful design and excellent costumer support.

Reviewed on 10/1/2022

Fun, easy and quick.

Fun, easy and quick.

Pros

They have a set of questions that help to find the right mood for the design. They use those answers to give you a fun starting point image that you can continue adapting to your needs. It is fast and it provides all the types of files that you need to start up a small business.

Cons

The design process can get so personal, that I wished that there were features that allowed me achieving further details. In any case, what you can achieve is good value for what pay.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Verónica,

thank you so much for your feedback in form of this great review.

We're very happy, you found the whole process of designing your own logo on our website that exciting.

Kevin

Only one thing better than the website and that is the customer service

Reviewed on 24/5/2022

Allowed be to create a professional logo that I love in super quick time, saving me both time and money at a time in my business setup when I needed it the most.

Pros

Love SMASHINGLOGO. Super easy to use, with the software automatically creating great options and then the editing tools allowing you to riff on your idea until you find that logo that really you love. Unlike a lot of other similar websites, the end product doesn’t look like it was made by a computer.

But what really sets them apart is the customer service. On the rare occasion something has gone wrong, and which has always been my error, the support team at SMASHINGLOGO are nothing short of superheroes. Super quick, super friendly and super helpful.

Cons

Login back in is a little awkward, if you lose your confirmation email you can’t recover automatically. Also it is a pain that custom colour edits had to be downloaded as a separate file, rather than been applied to all the logo files.

Canva

Better functionality.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Kevin,

thank you for your awesome feedback in form of this review.

It's nice to hear that you got the logo you love super quick which saved you time in setting up your business.
We're glad that our customer service could help you to your satisfaction along the creation of your logo.

Cheryl
  • Used for 1+ year

Great tool

Reviewed on 31/5/2020

Great value for money. Easy to use. Lots of design choice.

Great value for money. Easy to use. Lots of design choice.

Pros

Really easy to use and the number of possible designs was huge.

Cons

Really nothing to note here, it was all good.

Canva

Intuitive process.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Cheryl,

we are really glad you had no problems at all, in using our website!
And a big thank you of course for taking the time to write this awesome review.

Heather
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 18/3/2022

Very great

Very great

Pros

Cute logo thank you very much . I appreciate your customer service

Cons

It wasn’t compatible with the things that I needed it for

ABBYY Business Card Reader

Easy to. Use

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Heather,

thank you for taking the time to write a review about SMASHINGLOGO. It's very much appreciated.

Good to hear that you found it easy to create your logo on our website.

Nathan
  • Used for Free Trial

Great customer service

Reviewed on 16/4/2021

Great would recommend to anyone

Great would recommend to anyone

Pros

Im not one for leaving reviews but i think the full set up is great, you design your own logo in your own time much more satisfying than having someone design it for you, After buying the logo its saved to your account and you can change as you please. I needed a something added to my logo that I wasn't able to do via the website so i emailed them and someone called [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was happy to help free of charge. A custom design was sent to me and for technical reasons cannot be edited by me which is fully understandable, but i wanted to make a few changes so i messaged [SENSITIVE CONTENT] a few times and everytime he as made them changes for me, great customer service, I would recommend to anyone wanting a logo designing to use this website and design it yourself 👍 I also think [SENSITIVE CONTENT] deserves a pay rise

Cons

Would have been nice to be able to edit the colours on custom logo myself but, they have got round that with great customer service

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Nathan,

thanks for taking the time to write this amazing review. Very much appreciated.

I will let our support team know that you were very please with them...

Daniel
  • Industry: Music

SMASHINGLOGO Review

Reviewed on 18/9/2023

Awesome!

Awesome!

Pros

Loved how easy it was to navigate through the site and find everything that was necessary for my logo creation. Awesome templates to be used and great direction from the site as well. Also, appreciate the customer support team with huge cudos to [sensitive content hidden]
in particular, for the quick response to a question I had in regards to specific logo fonts. Definitely will recommend and utilize again in the very near future. Thanks again Smashing Logo!

Cons

Apart from not being able to download and utilize logo font for promo, nothing worth commenting on. Everything else was exceptional.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Daniel,

thank you for your time and the resulting review.

Awesome and exceptional are terms that keep our motivation on top of course. It's very much appreciated.
We're glad we could also help you through our customer support team.

Theresa
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used for 2+ years

Logo Updates

Reviewed on 13/9/2020

It was great! We use them for our original logo and then opened a 2nd branch, so we needed to get a 2nd logo similar to what we have. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was quick to answer my questions and did a great job.

Pros

It was easy to update. The support was great.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that was an issue for us.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Theresa,

thank you very much.
We really appreciate your time to write a review.
We're always glad to hear that it was easy to get your desired logo...

Patricia

great logo's and service

Reviewed on 4/2/2020

I needed a small adjustment in my logo and was very pleased to get the help soon after I asked for it. Great service and quick responses.

Pros

so easy to select the option you like. and with all the documents you get, very easy to use.

Cons

there is nothing i can think about what i dont like

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Patricia,

that's what I call a great review ... thank you very much!

Jarrid
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Outstanding Customer Service

Reviewed on 6/1/2022

I did a total rebrand and new logo creation using the site. All inquiries via email were answered in a timely manner, and the extent of customer service superseded my expectations.

Pros

Site is easy to navigate with a lot of options! The customer service is excellent!

Cons

It would help to have more modern images relating to real estate

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Jarrid,

thanks for your feedback and taking the time to write a review about SMASHINGLOGO.

Nice to hear that we could help you with the request you had. We're always happy to help...

Leva
Leva

Absolutely amazing site, incredible support and cost effective!

Reviewed on 24/9/2020

This is such a wonderful cost effective solution and I absolutely love our new logo. we got all social media formats as well which simplified my job even more!

Pros

I love how we could create our own logo through providing different information and having the SMASHINGLOGO create so many examples and templates. This saved us a lot of money

Cons

I would of liked us to be able to do more customization without getting support involved. The team was kind, fast and did everything we asked, i just felt bad bothering them.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Leva,

we're happy to see that you are enjoying all of our features and we appreciate you taking the time to post a review of our website.

Paul
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Smashinglogo

Reviewed on 19/7/2022

Pros

I have used Smashinglogo for a few of my companies now and each time the software has produced a unique and creative logo of high quality. Recently, I had the opportunity to work with their customer service in modifying a previous logo. The experience was one that I was fond of as they were responsive in their communication with me, helpful, friendly, and ultimately, I was able to achieve the desired look that I was after.

Cons

The ability to add ones own photos for incorporation into their logo might be helpful for some. Although, I did not have a need for it during my project.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Paul,

thank you that you had time to write this great review.

We're very glad we have a returning customer in you and could help you several times to create a logo you love.

Elizabeth
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Very useful and simple experience

Reviewed on 24/2/2023

I enjoyed it mostly. Most of appreciate the discount I got on my premium package, when a requested customisation couldn't be done. That blew my mind.

Pros

I could try out several designs and save and edit as often as I liked without subscribing

Cons

Some features I wanted to customise were unavailable. Not a deal breaker against the ease of use

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Elizabeth,

thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We're glad you liked the simplicity of creating logos on our platform and were able to find the right one for you.

Abraxas
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 27/1/2022

Fantastic! Now I know where to come for my needs, no need to keep on looking.

Fantastic! Now I know where to come for my needs, no need to keep on looking.

Pros

I've found that making my Logo with this guys, was actually easier than I've thought, I had no idea how to start, or even what I wanted it, yet, once I've started, everything was a breeze, couldn't be happier. Customer Service it's great too, every time I had a question, or needed a change, it was done very quickly.

Cons

I am a guy who doesn't really understand much in technology, I've made a few changes in my logo (playing with the colors), and now, I have no idea how to change it back, lol, every time shows me the same colors, but I can't go back to my original, hopefully, one day it will be easier to erase the ones you don't want anymore.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Abraxas,

thank you for your review of SMASHINGLOGO.

We are very happy to hear that you found it easy right from the start to create your logo. We're also glad we could answer every question you had.

Arnaud

Perfect product

Reviewed on 18/2/2023

Flawless!

Flawless!

Pros

Having help creating a logo with what matters, using our values as inspiration, and the infinite choice was mind blowing. The creative process is quick, the quality is amazing, and the customer service is top level for their response time and kindness.

Cons

Sincerely, there is not a thing that I did not fully enjoy

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Arnaud,

thank you for this amazing review of yours.

We're very glad that you had such a consistently positive experience throughout the whole process of creating your logo. Perfect.

Paul
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

excellent usability, customer satifaction, delighted with my purchase and logo.

Reviewed on 2/7/2023

Pros

The ease of use; designing the logo from scratch was easier than I had imagined using the website. The logo I finally decided upon was better that what I had envisioned from the beginning.

Cons

I think the log in credentials could be better e.g. simply an email address and password

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Paul,

thanks for sharing your experience with us.

It's always great to hear from customers that they got the logo they dreamed of. The fact that you had no obstacles while creating your logo makes it even better :)