SMASHINGLOGO

Logo maker for businesses of any size.

4.9/5
4.8/5
4.8/5
4.9/5

Muddassar
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Generate a New Logo for your Brand

Reviewed on 18/5/2021

My overall experience with SmashingLogo is incredibly awesome because I have generated a number of logos for my clients using SmashingLogo. I am really happy, I just type the name, then I select the industry keywords and then logotypes, colors, and fonts, and then my Logo is ready. So easy process.

Pros

SmashingLogo is the best place where you can design and generate a professional logo for your business or brand. The logo maker dashboard is really easy to understand and use that anyone can make a beautiful and stunning logo.

Cons

According to my experience of SmashingLogo, I never found any issues when I design the logo. I always design the logos without issues and cons.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi there,

thank you for taking the time for your review of SMASHINGLOGO and your kind words.

We're glad to hear that you are very happy with our Logo Maker.

Jonathan
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Quality logo design

Reviewed on 14/10/2022

Very good, quick and easy logo design option with great customer service to back up.

Pros

Easy to use, compared to others I tried.
Easy to adjust fine details. Lots of options and good customer service - quick response and friendly follow up, plus helped me make a minor adjustment for free. Really happy with logo and support.

Cons

I was a little confused about the custom colour option not being the main logo design and colour, but it made no difference as I was given all the templates I needed.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Jonathan,

we appreciate you taking the time to review Smashing Logo.
It is always a pleasure hearing that you found it easy to create your logo with us. Glad that you also found our customer support helpful. Thank you.

Michael

Best product available.

Reviewed on 5/10/2022

100% satisfied and can easily recommend.

Pros

Customer service is exceptional and I was given answers to my many questions even after my transaction was completed.

Cons

Because I was perfectly satisfied, I’m not able to say anything was lacking.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Michael,

thank you for your time and willingness to share your experience with us.

We're glad we could answer all your questions to your satisfaction. I will let the customer service know...

Sjaak
  • Industry: Telecommunications

easy to use, fantastic support

Reviewed on 27/9/2022

I was looking quite some time for the right website to help me out making/creating a logo for my company. After finding SMASHING LOGO things went very quick . Creating the logo was quite easy, lots of choices to be made but stil with a good overview and again, great support if you need their with something.

Pros

Easy to use and very flexible. Making a mistake or want something changed it is quite easy to take a step make and start over wherever you prefer.

Cons

Sometimes bit difficult to recap after making changes but then their support is great

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Sjaak,

thank you for sharing your thoughts for your SMASHINGLOGO experience.

That's always great to hear if a customer finds the whole logo creation process easy. We're also glad that we could help you with our customer support to perfect your logo.

Martha

Fantastic product and service

Reviewed on 28/10/2022

Ambsolutely fantastic. They have been extreamly supportive in customising our logo. We have 5 different versions and sub liogos and they were happy to customise them all.

Pros

The ease of use and visuals. Such a pleasing collection of photos to real bring the logo to life.

Cons

That customizable logos can't be shown on the preview with visuals.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Martha,

thank you for letting us know your great experience on our website.

We love your feedback. I'll let the customer support team know. They are always glad to help...

Mattheus
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Good product

Reviewed on 26/10/2022

Pros

Good service and value for money. Very helpfull

Cons

Please add an option for invoicese and quotes

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Mattheus,

nice review :)

Thank you, it's very much appreciated.

We're glad you liked our service.

On a side note: The invoice is of course available in your account.

Celine

Nest Logo Service I‘ve ever seen

Reviewed on 21/10/2022

I already bought a product and the change for a new one was so easy and the service was so friendly! Would highly recommend to everyone who need an logo for his company

Pros

I really liked the customer service! The design is so customer friendly and the editing options are exactly what you need

Cons

Would like to editing the icons, because it would be even more customer friendly

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Celine,

thank you for your time.

We're glad that you found your whole experience on our website customer friendly, including our customer service. That's always nice to hear. Thank you.

Wendy
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Amazing Product!

Reviewed on 13/6/2022

Brilliant - just what I needed!

Pros

In a world that needs pictures to use online via a website or social media it is difficult to find images online without breaching other peoples copyright and if you cant afford a designer where do you go to. I found this firm by accident and I am so glad I did. The package is so easy to use it gives me the control to design what I want to do and come up with my own brand image that no one else has. I would recommend choosing the more expensive package as it gives you a full range of images. I was most impressed the way you can just add a word into the box and it comes up with hundreds of images and at the touch of a button you have your design. I cant recommend this product enough!

Cons

I honestly cant think of anything that I dont like....I am that impressed!

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Wendy,

thank you very much for you amazing review.

We're also glad that you came across our website and had such a good experience there. We try to make it as easy as possible for our customers to create there logo. It sounds like we did that for you.

Norman
  • Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

Excellent software

Reviewed on 24/12/2021

We had a great experience. I would highly recommend

Pros

Most advanced customer service friendly and immediate response

Cons

Non. I think the software has everything you need to create a professional logo

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Norman,

thank you for your excellent review.
Glad you've found our website to have everything you needed to create your logo.
I'll also let the customer support know that the could help you to your satisfaction. Thank you.

Frances
  • Industry: Legal Services

Easy Logo Design

Reviewed on 12/10/2021

I am so friggin' happy with my order I almost cried! It's beautiful and it fits my personality perfectly. The fact that I have color options is just marvelous in case I want to change up with the seasons, holidays, or whatever is absolutely genius. As far as I'm concerned you nailed it with my logo! I can't wait to use this on my website, social media, clothes, business cards, supplies, etc. I really appreciate Smashing Logo. You made this new business owner/boss babe proud. I'm so happy. I will be looking for a logo for my husband's business soon. You guys rock! Thank you!

Pros

Easy download features.High resolution available.

Cons

Need more clearer instructions on how to change colors. Need a how-to video.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Frances,

thank you for this outstanding review.
Great to hear that you found a matching logo quickly by using our brand attributes. I wish you all the best for your business.

Verónica
  • Industry: Fine Art

Beautiful design and excellent costumer support.

Reviewed on 10/1/2022

Fun, easy and quick.

Pros

They have a set of questions that help to find the right mood for the design. They use those answers to give you a fun starting point image that you can continue adapting to your needs. It is fast and it provides all the types of files that you need to start up a small business.

Cons

The design process can get so personal, that I wished that there were features that allowed me achieving further details. In any case, what you can achieve is good value for what pay.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Verónica,

thank you so much for your feedback in form of this great review.

We're very happy, you found the whole process of designing your own logo on our website that exciting.

Naekhai
  • Industry: Restaurants
  • Used for 1-5 months

Very happy with my purchase and impressed with the after services.

Reviewed on 31/8/2020

It was kind of a satisfying journey. When I created the logo on the first try, I was very happy with font and the various color options. The results of what I put together was very pleasing and favored by a few of my friends. As time drew nearer to day of my business launch, I came up with a new slogan that I thought better suited my business. So, I reached out the SMASHINGLOGO via email for assistant to change it. I was impressed by how prompt and helpful they were. My biggest fear was paying again for something that needed a small adjustment, which would have also taken me beyond my capital. To my relief, I did not. We worked injunction via email and after the adjustment was made, It was every thing that I imagine and wanted, in time for the launch of my business.

Pros

The overall aesthetic, especially the quality; quality of the paint colors and font, along with the option for variations. In the end, I came up with something unique and represents my business beautifully.

Cons

With my purchase I got a zip file which allowed for quality printing, posting, creating stickers and billboards, using the logo. The only thing was not given, was the option to make small adjustments. Hence, reaching to via email for after service. Overall, everything worked out in the end and i'm pleased.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi there,

thank you for letting us know about your experience on our website.
We are always happy if we can help a customer to get exactly the logo he envisions...

Idris
  • Industry: Music

Easy &

Reviewed on 22/1/2021

My experience with SMASHINGLOGO has been great. I easily found a logo that I'm extremely happy with. After I purchased the logo, I was having trouble with getting the right color combinations for an alternate version. I wrote Customer Support and explained my issue, and received a quick response. They sent the alternate version and it was perfect. Thank you to the great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

I love how you can select favorites while you are generating logos. Then after you have selected some favorites, generate more logos using the selected favorites as a guide. Also, I love how you get unlimited color & text changes after you purchase the logo.

Cons

When selecting color combinations, you can't select which part of the logo you want the color to be applied to. Also, you can't change just the background color. Lastly, the gradients seem to be fixed color combinations. It would be great to have more control over the color combinations of the gradients.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Idris,

thank you for taking out of your time to post a review of SMASHINGLOGO.
We appreciate any constructive feedback for further development.
I'm happy to see that you enjoyed our website, its features and also our customer support. Thank you.

Nathan
  • Used for Free Trial

Great customer service

Reviewed on 16/4/2021

Great would recommend to anyone

Pros

Im not one for leaving reviews but i think the full set up is great, you design your own logo in your own time much more satisfying than having someone design it for you, After buying the logo its saved to your account and you can change as you please. I needed a something added to my logo that I wasn't able to do via the website so i emailed them and someone called [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was happy to help free of charge. A custom design was sent to me and for technical reasons cannot be edited by me which is fully understandable, but i wanted to make a few changes so i messaged [SENSITIVE CONTENT] a few times and everytime he as made them changes for me, great customer service, I would recommend to anyone wanting a logo designing to use this website and design it yourself 👍 I also think [SENSITIVE CONTENT] deserves a pay rise

Cons

Would have been nice to be able to edit the colours on custom logo myself but, they have got round that with great customer service

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Nathan,

thanks for taking the time to write this amazing review. Very much appreciated.

I will let our support team know that you were very please with them...

Kevin

Only one thing better than the website and that is the customer service

Reviewed on 24/5/2022

Allowed be to create a professional logo that I love in super quick time, saving me both time and money at a time in my business setup when I needed it the most.

Pros

Love SMASHINGLOGO. Super easy to use, with the software automatically creating great options and then the editing tools allowing you to riff on your idea until you find that logo that really you love. Unlike a lot of other similar websites, the end product doesn’t look like it was made by a computer.

But what really sets them apart is the customer service. On the rare occasion something has gone wrong, and which has always been my error, the support team at SMASHINGLOGO are nothing short of superheroes. Super quick, super friendly and super helpful.

Cons

Login back in is a little awkward, if you lose your confirmation email you can’t recover automatically. Also it is a pain that custom colour edits had to be downloaded as a separate file, rather than been applied to all the logo files.

Canva

Better functionality.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Kevin,

thank you for your awesome feedback in form of this review.

It's nice to hear that you got the logo you love super quick which saved you time in setting up your business.
We're glad that our customer service could help you to your satisfaction along the creation of your logo.

Annette
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Happy Client

Reviewed on 2/7/2021

My experience was excellent! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] my designer was excellent to work with...just wish I could have spoken with him on the phone and had a more personal experience. I will recommend this software to family, friends and business people.

Pros

Ease of use to create the logo and the examples that it gave you so you could get a birds eye view before you make the decision to go ahead and purchase and complete it.

Cons

Would have liked a few more options and the ability to make lines bigger or smaller to help make the logo have the look and feel you need it to have...I would also love to be able to talk to a live person on the phone so that it would eliminate a lot of emails and typing back and forth. It would help the end user loose less time going back in forth responding to emails when you could have discussed it over the phone in a few minutes where when you need to put your ideas in and email and wright all that out it takes energy and time that could be put into the business. Other then that everything was awesome! Thank you!

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Annette,

we love to have you as a happy client.
Thank you very much for writing this great review.
We're happy that our support staff could help you with your customization. I'll let them know...

Cheryl
  • Used for 1+ year

Great tool

Reviewed on 31/5/2020

Great value for money. Easy to use. Lots of design choice.

Pros

Really easy to use and the number of possible designs was huge.

Cons

Really nothing to note here, it was all good.

Canva

Intuitive process.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Cheryl,

we are really glad you had no problems at all, in using our website!
And a big thank you of course for taking the time to write this awesome review.

Deb
  • Industry: Government Relations

Logo expert

Reviewed on 3/8/2021

The Smashing Logo experience was exceptional. I am honestly a bit surprised because I wasn't sure about computer generated logos fearing the customer service would also be somewhat computer based. But, I found the absolute opposite of that. The customer support was excellent. If I ever need I will use them again, and I will certainly be recommending them to anyone who needs a logo.

Pros

I researched and researched where / what I should do to design a logo for my new business. I was so close to using Fiverr and it took about a month of procrastinating checking reviews etc before I decided on Smashing Logo. I am SO glad I did. The program was easy to use and had a huge range of fonts and ideas. I paid for the Premium package and this was absolutely worth it. The animated logo is brilliant. I wanted to change one small part of the font and the guys at Smashing Logo were more than happy to help - and didn't charge extra (it really was a minor change though). I'm so happy

Cons

I'm struggling to find a con to using smashing logo. Perhaps if I could have 'joined' before paying maybe but it really wasnt a bother.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Deb,

first of, thank you for this amazing and detailed review ... we really appreciate it.
We're very happy that you had such a great experience with us. Thank you.

Lizette

Best logo

Reviewed on 20/5/2022

I love it!!

Pros

Option for logo! Was perfect! My mother recently passed away and I was looking for a butterfly to show honor to her, and it came out perfect!

Cons

There wasn’t anything I disliked
It was great

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Lizette, thank you very much for sharing this with us. There are obviously times where business and a logo are not the most important things in the world. It's an honor for us that you've used our site for this special purpose It's very inspiring and we wish you all the best!!

Warm regards,
Georg and the Smashing Logo Team

Jarrid
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Outstanding Customer Service

Reviewed on 6/1/2022

I did a total rebrand and new logo creation using the site. All inquiries via email were answered in a timely manner, and the extent of customer service superseded my expectations.

Pros

Site is easy to navigate with a lot of options! The customer service is excellent!

Cons

It would help to have more modern images relating to real estate

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Jarrid,

thanks for your feedback and taking the time to write a review about SMASHINGLOGO.

Nice to hear that we could help you with the request you had. We're always happy to help...

Heather
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 18/3/2022

Very great

Pros

Cute logo thank you very much . I appreciate your customer service

Cons

It wasn’t compatible with the things that I needed it for

ABBYY Business Card Reader

Easy to. Use

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Heather,

thank you for taking the time to write a review about SMASHINGLOGO. It's very much appreciated.

Good to hear that you found it easy to create your logo on our website.

Ingemar
  • Industry: Wholesale

Senior Store & Eventotex

Reviewed on 17/5/2020

Very simple to work with and very good support.

Pros

Very easy to work with and a big selection of choices

Cons

For the logo Eventotex I wanted to change one of the logo's. Even though I had ticked the square not to have the wording divided it was impossible. It wrote Event otex all the time.
Furthermore I could not find the possibility to order 2 or 3 logos at the same time. I had to purchase all three logos at 3 times as well as payments.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Ingemar,

thank you for being a recurring customer. This really means a lot...

And thanks for taking the time to write this nice review.

Jennifer
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Excellent Service and Speed of Response

Reviewed on 13/1/2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the team answered my email query via the Contact Us Support function and was very helpful. Unfortunately, when I was using the app, I had not saved my preferred logo and realised that it was not saved to my account. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to find the logo via your backup server and send it to me - on my purchase of the logo package. This was all resolved in one day. I was really pleased that I was able to retrieve the logo I wanted for my new business and that it was all sorted so quickly. Many thanks!

Pros

Smart, non-fussy logo design - perfect for my new business!

Cons

Need to delete the logo designs after 50 logos displayed.

Wix

Reasons for Switching to SMASHINGLOGO

Better choice of logo designs

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Jennifer,

we're happy to hear that you enjoyed our webiste as well as our support service.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

dr Rafał
  • Industry: Law Practice

besto logo service ever had

Reviewed on 28/6/2022

Pros

customer support is great, contact is quick & they are helpful

Cons

some more customization of logo after the purchase would be nice

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi there,

thank you for your feedback in form of this great review.

We're glad that we could quickly help you with your request.

Lisa

Very Happy

Reviewed on 1/3/2022

Extremely happy with SMASHINGLOGO!

Pros

I love working with this company. I'm excited about my website. It looks amazing!

Cons

Sometimes it takes me a bit to figure out a feature.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Lisa,

thank you for your time to write this review.

We're happy too :)
It's always good to hear from customers that they enjoyed creating their logo on our website. Thank you.