ADEx Document Intelligence

Filter by

Kendra

very admirable

Reviewed on 30/3/2018

Pros

Very pleased with the way we treat customers and is really good in all aspects, their services have been very effective, Intelease has been very good in terms of resolving my concerns as a client, it leaves no doubt, solves the minimum inconveniences and avoid any kind of problems 100%, I do not regret having chosen to work with this company .. His way of dealing with customers is a very admirable, leaves you wanting to continue working with her, without hesitation. One of the best companies I've seen in my life, provides its services in the best way possible, something that can not be seen in many companies currently ...

Cons

I really do not have any, absolutely no complaints about InteLease, on the contrary I only have good comments and good reviews, I recommend it 100% ... You will not regret having chosen this company, I assure you. I leave with a smile on my face since it seems impossible to find better treatment or better services than those offered by Intelease. I have no doubt that I will choose again in the future, it is really worth working with companies like this, very committed to their services and very effective and highly recommended. Very happy with your services.

Jose

Amazing soft

Reviewed on 19/3/2018

Pros

With InteLease I can analyze documents in a few minutes, without investing much money and faster than doing it myself. This program has helped me to reduce the work to my employees and doing less of their days; also because it is a computerized system it is free errors. It helps me to find necessary information in seconds. It has really helped me, is there anything better than getting quality jobs and for lower prices? Definitely not, so I recommend Intelease.