OneLogin

Cloud-Based Identity Management & Single Sign-On System

4.7 /5 (64 reviews) Write a Review!

Nicole P.

Bad Customer Support

Reviewed on 23/3/2020

We are taking our business to a company willing to respond to support needs and communicate effectively.

Pros

Nice User Interface and easy to set up and train on.

Cons

Really poor customer service practices. Took a week to get a response to a ticket. When asked about this no accountability was taken but rather blame passed on repeatedly.

Great security tool

Reviewed on 26/3/2019

Pros

Using this login sends me to a homepage that provides all of the relevant software tools I might need (email, HR portal, CRM, training courses). It's nice to have this all in one place!

Cons

Our instance isn't very user friendly when we are out of the office. We need to pair it with our phone to be able to log in while working outside of the office.

Louise L.

One stop hub for all SaaS applications

Reviewed on 30/4/2020

Great landing page for all 3rd party apps, enables secure login from any location.

Pros

OneLogin centralizes and consolidates all authentication for SaaS applications. This is especially useful for smaller companies that completely rely on SaaS. It's also useful for larger companies who are dabbling with SaaS model. OneLogin setup is straightforward, ours is integrated with Duo Mobile. Integrating with 3rd party applications is fast and the notes feature is nice for a central repo for all employees.

Cons

Initially had some issues configuring OneLogin with Authy but after switching to Duo Mobile, login was easy. Password reset flow is a bit confusing since if you don't specify the correct email, it won't let you know this.

onelogin provides a seamless SSO experience

Reviewed on 15/8/2018

SSO - single entrypoint for authentication for all SaaS services.

Pros

Multiple options for authentication, can filter by application, easy to customize for employees.

Cons

Occasionally connectivity can be slow, however this may be dependent on your location.

Emily M.

All my apps in one place

Reviewed on 15/8/2017

Pros

I use onelogin for my work apps and it is really nice to have a central repository for all of my logins.

Cons

Secure notes: our team makes use of the feature but the interface is wonky and makes it easy to delete important information.

Eric R.

OneLogin makes us super secure

Reviewed on 18/2/2020

OneLogin helps us be a tighter knit organization from a security standpoint and gives us a single access point to a heap of internal tools. Remember your password!

Pros

OneLogin makes it very easy to login to a suite of internal tools from either desktop or mobile. I am particularly impressed with its integration with Slack.

Cons

I understand the tradeoff of convenience for security and that's definitely true with this platform. Sometimes it feels a bit like hoop jumping to get into the software I need to be productive.

Autumn S.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Everything under the same umbrella!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018

Pros

I use OneLogin daily for work and it is very helpful to have everything in one place -- trainings, time clock, etc.

Cons

I would like if the mobile access was a little easier to navigate

Craig B.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Keep all your software and apps organized with OneLogin!

Reviewed on 16/7/2019

Pros

Whenever I had to change passwords, I could do it for all my applications in one convenient place

Cons

Sometimes the software would auto-log out mid use.

Lauren B.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

We drastically improved IT security by implementing OneLogin

Reviewed on 11/9/2018

Pros

OneLogin is was very easy to use and required almost no training once set-up.

Cons

There are few cons except the required updates are a little much.

Kathryn W.

OneLogin - Why Didn't I Think of This

Reviewed on 16/7/2019

Pros

Amazing! So convenient and a great time saver! I love that I have this portal to all work-related sites that require logins. It feels very secure as well.

Cons

Truly I have found no downside to this software. But I must be transparent in the fact that I do not pay for it (employer does)....I'm simply a user...and a happy user at that.

Kimberly S.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

OneLogin

Reviewed on 19/9/2018

Pros

Onelogin is a lifesaver. It keeps all the programs you need under one username altogether. It makes finding my programs for work daily so much easier. It also ensures your security by having two forms of log in.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software! I have nothing I would change.

Makes it easy to manage access to all our apps

Reviewed on 8/5/2018

Pros

It does its job. Managing access to lots of websites and quickly logging in should be simple. This is almost always the case with OneLogin. There are times when a website will break up the username and password onto different pages and OneLogin fails to log me in. This is fairly rare though.

Cons

Not a whole lot. It does what it's supposed to do. It's not terribly easy to go back and forth between work and personal logins on the same computer. I've ended up having to use OneLogin for work passwords and a different password manager for personal logins.

Brandon H.

OneLogin Review

Reviewed on 16/2/2021

It has been great. It feels good to have strong passwords in a tool the can keep track of them.

Pros

OneLogin is a great product and is very easy to use. It makes generating good passwords easy and it is also easy to copy and share passwords when needed.

Cons

It took me a while to get the chrome extension up and going. It was annoying for me at first because there were multiple sign ins but I just needed to change the settings.

Response from OneLogin

Hey, Brandon! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We are thrilled to have you as part of the OneLogin family!

Danilo N.

Great way to unify your enterprise credentials

Reviewed on 19/6/2020

Great way to unify your enterprise credentials, with a really good Chrome extension.

Pros

The Chrome extension works really well. The possibility to categorize your apps on specific tabs, the search helps a lot too when you have tons of apps to access.

Cons

Sometimes it lost the session for some apps, then after clicking on the app, you need to click again on OneLogin, refresh de app page, then you are good to go.

Christina P.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

One Login Does the Job

Reviewed on 18/9/2019

Good experience as it does what you want it to do. I wouldn’t change software if given the choice.

Pros

I like that there is a frequents tab that displays your most used apps as well as a personal tab and company tab that displays other apps.

Cons

I don’t like that you don’t appear to have the ability to rearrange your apps on your frequents tab so that they are displayed how you want.

• Industry: Online Media

Good Solution for Secure Logins

Reviewed on 19/5/2020

OneLogin has been a great solution for us in terms of enabling us to securely login to software that we use daily.

Pros

I think it's great that OneLogin offers a free trial and I love the idea of being able to login to multiple work accounts with one login. My team found that OneLogin works seamlessly with other software like Slack and Jobvite for example.

Cons

When you first set it up it can be a little confusing for those not so technically inclined, especially when you have to involve outside apps like Google Authenticator or Authy.

Deidre P.

Simple, incredibly effective solution!

Reviewed on 17/7/2014

It was very simple and straightforward to get OneLogin in place at our company and a huge convenience for end users and our IT admin staff. It literally took minutes to get controls and end-user enablement in place -- something that used to take weeks and months. Love it.

Pros

Great portal for users, branded with our company, easy to set up for IT, easy to add apps, our users like the self service convenience.

Jill N.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

great

Reviewed on 10/5/2018

Pros

My kids are always wanting to make accounts but can not remember their usernames or passwords so this is awesome.

Cons

none at all that i have found in using this program. If I find any i will update my review, I give it 5 stars.

Pamela C.

OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords.

Reviewed on 14/1/2018

Pros

We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Cons

Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

Kedar mendhurwar C.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Easy to deploy and a cost effective SSO solution

Reviewed on 4/11/2020

The experience so far has been phenomenal using Onelogin as the SSO integration is like a piece of cake. So far nothing to complain.

Pros

The deployment of the tool and integration with other apps for SSO is fairly simple. The deployment and testing took us around 3 months. The documentation is very clear and the support is very helpful. The most cutting edge is whem comes to price where Onelogin is way way cheaper than most of its competitors.

Cons

SSO integration with custom apps is tricky.

• Industry: Insurance

Software is alright for all of your passwords

Reviewed on 20/7/2020

Overall, Onelogin has worked just fine, but I think there are a few things that could be changed/updated for daily use. I use OneLogin for 10 hours a day so anything that would make it easier would be better

Pros

We use OneLogin to hold all of our passwords at my company. We use it daily and are able to have all of our passwords in one place, which makes it pretty easy to use

Cons

There are two major things I don't particularly like about onelogin. It is probably for security, but it logs me out of onelogin twice a day (every 4ish hours). I am contstantly logging into our carrier sites and it is very inconvenient to have to go back multiple times a day to log back in. I also do not like that it doesnt always autofill in the username/password, sometimes I have to refresh the page or manually click on the onelogin addon to have it fill in the information

Sophie W.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Customizable, One-Step Access

Reviewed on 9/12/2019

I use OneLogin nearly every time I use my laptop. I can't imagine the hassle of logging in to every separate service. I especially like how OneLogin is customizable, so the name becomes "your company ONE" and shows a photo of your choice. It is aesthetically appealing and feels personal.

Pros

OneLogin provides one-step access to every application my university offers students, including our academic portal, residence portal, campus jobs, and the service desk. The login timeout (to keep my information secure) means I use this product multiple times per day. The OneLogin home screen is customizable, showing a beautiful photo of my campus.

Cons

My login times out quite often. I wonder if there is a way to customize when your session times out (after 15 mins of inactivity or 30 mins, etc.) However, I understand this is for security reasons and I appreciate that.

Julie S.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Makes life so much easier!

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Pros

Who doesn't love something that makes your life easier?! This is a great tool to keep life simple and secure. You enter your password once and boom - done!

Cons

There doesn't seem to be too much functionality beyond saving usernames and passwords. But I'm not really sure it needs to do more.

Auto password manager works well for medium sizef business

Reviewed on 28/6/2018

Efficient password storage of various logins to various business applications and software.

Pros

That I do not have to remember login info for various apps and software. easy. Love the email notification countdown of when my main OneLogin password will expire. Intergrates well with hipchat, confluence and salesforce.

Cons

Password retrieval for overall program locks you out after too many unsuccessful log in attempts. This is a bit frustrating.

Monique A.

Makes My Job Easier

Reviewed on 11/11/2019

Pros

OneLogin makes it easy for me to manage my access to multiple platforms at once. I'm constantly switching between platforms and this saves me time when logging in.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this based on my experience so far.