OneLogin

Cloud-Based Identity Management & Single Sign-On System

4.7 /5 (61 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
4.3
4.5
4.6
4.3
Pamela C.
Industry: Internet

OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords.

Reviewed on 14/1/2018

Pros

We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Cons

Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

Kedar mendhurwar C.
Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Easy to deploy and a cost effective SSO solution

Reviewed on 4/11/2020

The experience so far has been phenomenal using Onelogin as the SSO integration is like a piece of cake. So far nothing to complain.

Pros

The deployment of the tool and integration with other apps for SSO is fairly simple. The deployment and testing took us around 3 months. The documentation is very clear and the support is very helpful. The most cutting edge is whem comes to price where Onelogin is way way cheaper than most of its competitors.

Cons

SSO integration with custom apps is tricky.

Industry: Insurance

Software is alright for all of your passwords

Reviewed on 20/7/2020

Overall, Onelogin has worked just fine, but I think there are a few things that could be changed/updated for daily use. I use OneLogin for 10 hours a day so anything that would make it easier would be better

Pros

We use OneLogin to hold all of our passwords at my company. We use it daily and are able to have all of our passwords in one place, which makes it pretty easy to use

Cons

There are two major things I don't particularly like about onelogin. It is probably for security, but it logs me out of onelogin twice a day (every 4ish hours). I am contstantly logging into our carrier sites and it is very inconvenient to have to go back multiple times a day to log back in. I also do not like that it doesnt always autofill in the username/password, sometimes I have to refresh the page or manually click on the onelogin addon to have it fill in the information

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Industry: Internet

Auto password manager works well for medium sizef business

Reviewed on 28/6/2018

Efficient password storage of various logins to various business applications and software.

Pros

That I do not have to remember login info for various apps and software. easy. Love the email notification countdown of when my main OneLogin password will expire. Intergrates well with hipchat, confluence and salesforce.

Cons

Password retrieval for overall program locks you out after too many unsuccessful log in attempts. This is a bit frustrating.

Sophie W.

Customizable, One-Step Access

Reviewed on 9/12/2019

I use OneLogin nearly every time I use my laptop. I can't imagine the hassle of logging in to every separate service. I especially like how OneLogin is customizable, so the name becomes "your company ONE" and shows a photo of your choice. It is aesthetically appealing and feels personal.

Pros

OneLogin provides one-step access to every application my university offers students, including our academic portal, residence portal, campus jobs, and the service desk. The login timeout (to keep my information secure) means I use this product multiple times per day. The OneLogin home screen is customizable, showing a beautiful photo of my campus.

Cons

My login times out quite often. I wonder if there is a way to customize when your session times out (after 15 mins of inactivity or 30 mins, etc.) However, I understand this is for security reasons and I appreciate that.

Julie S.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Makes life so much easier!

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Pros

Who doesn't love something that makes your life easier?! This is a great tool to keep life simple and secure. You enter your password once and boom - done!

Cons

There doesn't seem to be too much functionality beyond saving usernames and passwords. But I'm not really sure it needs to do more.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Monique A.

Makes My Job Easier

Reviewed on 11/11/2019

Pros

OneLogin makes it easy for me to manage my access to multiple platforms at once. I'm constantly switching between platforms and this saves me time when logging in.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this based on my experience so far.

Nathan R.

Secure & Simple

Reviewed on 1/8/2019

Overall, we're satisfied with the security that this product gives us.

Pros

It adds a layer of security to our site and product.

Cons

Our employees don't like using it. It tends to add time to their day, rather than save it.

Catherine M.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

A SSO resource

Reviewed on 14/12/2018

Enjoy the ability to go to one place and sign in to have access to multiple software apps.

Pros

Don't you like being able to have one place to sign in for multiple items??? I do and this is a great step forward.

Cons

Sometimes when there is a refresh it gets hung up.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Loving It!

Reviewed on 4/5/2018

Pros

We just recently purchases and are rolling out OneLogin through out company and we are thrilled about this product!

OneLogin is a fairly straight forward to configure once their awesome support gives you a run through.

OneLogin is super customizable and will help make your on boarding/off boarding super quick as it will automate a lot of the process for you.

Cons

Well so far I haven't found anything that I don't like about the program. We aren't 100% live yet but I am happy to report the in the roll out and set up we have done so far it has been very smooth.

Industry: Internet

A great place to keep track of apps

Reviewed on 4/10/2018

Pros

OneLogin is so great and makes me feel like all of my logins are safe.

Cons

Only con I can think of, is that if you need to log in and don't have your phone near you it makes things a little tricky.

Industry: Medical Practice

OneLogin for company apps

Reviewed on 9/1/2019

Pros

User friendly and easy view of all your applications on one screen

Cons

Basic functionality, not sure what else it does besides connect to your apps?

Kellye D.
Industry: E-Learning

Excellent program

Reviewed on 28/9/2019

Overall it's been a positive experience and used to store all of the systems I need access to to complete my job.

Pros

I like that onelogin contains everything I need to complete my job on a daily basis. I don't have to log in to a bunch of different things and remember a bunch of different passwords.

Cons

I would say the only downside which may just be my companies is settings is that in addition to my password anytime I need to log in I also need my phone close to me to enter a code due to the 2-factor authentication.

Andrew C.

Great options for the Price

Reviewed on 9/1/2017

The coolest option is the ability to customize the user login portal. O.L. gave us the option to use our brand on the portal which is really convenient for us. The customer service is quick to respond and is very knowledgeable of both the front and back-end development of the software. Easy to use and set up was extremely quick.

Pros

Branded login portal, self contained and easy for users to understand.

Cons

Nothing. Everything is great.

Fantastic single-sign-on platform that makes it easy to manage information

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 15/1/2019

Pros

My favourite thing about OneLogin is how accessible it is and how everything is all in one place. Once I sign in, I am able to access all the passwords that I have saved into the program - really makes things convenient!

Cons

The one con about OneLogin is that sometimes, randomly in the middle of my session, I would get automatically logged out of my account. This can be frustrating, especially if it happens more than once and for no clear reason. Otherwise, this app is extremely convenient and I would highly recommend it!

Charlene S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Reviewed on 5/11/2018

much quicker to access all the logins automatically instead of looking for individual icons, etc.

Pros

I liked the simple set up and one-click aspect

Cons

Had to look closely for the correct icon on my screen out of so many

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Neha P.
Industry: Human Resources
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Create common login credentials for all your accounts

Reviewed on 22/9/2020

My experience is good. It saves me from remembering multiple passwords and regularly changing passwords for some nor fhe other application.

Pros

It creates common login for all the accounts ease out the process of remembering different passwords for different accounts. It is the collaboration of all the required software and files that could be assessed with single credential.

Cons

The biggest disadvantage is, If the common platform faces the server issue, the access to all other software also fails.

Matthew I.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Robust, easy-to-use identity management and single-sign-on system

Reviewed on 24/3/2017

OneLogin has exceeded our expectations in the area of identity management and single sign on. Our users benefit greatly. Previously, our faculty, staff, and students had about a dozen different usernames and passwords for various campus systems. Now, users have a single username and password for all campus applications. Many of our users are also required to have multi-factor authentication, a scenario that OneLogin supports "out of the box" with no added charges. We use OneLogin's virtual LDAP connector for some of our legacy applications. This allows us to connect virtually any application to our identity management system. There are so many benefits to our overall security and usability as a result of utilizing OneLogin.

Pros

Ease of use from an administrative and end-user perspective, beautiful interface, robust feature set, redundant data centers

Cons

Early on in my relationship with OneLogin, I had a list of cons. Over the last two years, they have addressed and rectified each and every one. All of our mission critical needs are met by this software at this point. All of them. Any new feature requests are just icing on the cake.

Ashlynn M.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Secure Platform to Protect Our Data

Reviewed on 22/10/2019

Pros

We use OneLogin for our computers, to connect remotely, and to sign in to various systems internally. I know that by using one login our systems are secure, and it only takes a minute to sign in. I love that there are no loop holes or tedious steps we have to take to log into our systems with one login!

Cons

I assume administrative settings could update this, but I would like to have to "log in" less. We are prompted daily to log in, for security, so I understand. But I wish I could type in my access information once, and access could be granted for all systems, instead of having to be prompted by one login for various systems. This would help employees be more efficient.

John M.

Simple and easy to use identity management and SSO

Reviewed on 12/4/2018

Pros

OneLogin is super easy to integrate with our primary identity provider, Active Directory. It allows for users to change their passwords without having it be a huge and complicated process.

Cons

Sometimes we run into active directory syncing issues, or users not being able to login, and the logs available to me, an admin of the tool, are very limited. I engaged customer support and they are usually able to tell me whats going on, but I would like to also be able to see the logging information they have at their fingertips. Per their support, some logs are only available to OneLogin, and not to admins in the organization that is using it.

Gage B.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Awsome

Reviewed on 5/12/2018

Pros

One login is great to use its a fast way to clock in as t work faster

Cons

In order to use onelogin you have to make sure you are loged in to a wifi

Psalm L.

More than where I go to clock in

Reviewed on 26/4/2018

Pros

I love how easy it is to access the different software. I have immediate access to check in and make benefit requests. I access our learning tool from the same home dashboard.

Cons

I wish there was a pop up feature for my check in and check out . So when i log in from lunch it is right there.

Bye bye weak repeating password

Reviewed on 9/1/2019

Pros

I love this software because now I can actually create safe, secure, complicated passwords and not have to worry about remembering them.

Cons

This software has been great, but if I have to make a con it would be that occasionally it will freeze, but closing it and reopening fixes the problem and this rarely occurs

John kenneth M.
Industry: Hospitality

This software is really really good

Reviewed on 9/10/2017

The software is highly recommended. No regrets at all because very helpful. try this one so you yourself will be amazed.

Pros

The idea of unifying the logon is really great. It helps us a lot since we don't need to memorize a dozen of password and no need to change a lot of password.

Patrick B.
Industry: Real Estate

Great protection

Reviewed on 29/7/2019

Love this software for its protection.

Pros

I love this software because it allows for a multi-verification for logging in to important systems.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to login on different devices.