Systeme.io

4.8/5

jason

Systeme.io(reviews) 2022

Reviewed on 25/3/2022

email automation and lead generation.

Pros

Systeme.io has given lots of traffic upheaves to my affiliate links. I captured more than 103 emails within a 4 days facebook ads campaign recently launched with over 65% sales conversion rates. Although, this might not sound that much, however, it predicts clearly how better my lead generation rates will be in the future if, I keep up the pace.

At first, I started by testing the free version; time for me to become familiar with the tool, and had to upgrade to a paid version later(which is very affordable).

Systeme.io has high-converting pre-made templates that can be customized to fit in any niche and more keep being added with updates. I recently joined the Facebook community where I see a lot of useful posts from CEOs and other members.

It gives me the best email automation experience and I appreciate the good job developers are doing.

Cons

Funnel setup features are somehow disorganized/or hidden and for newbies, this can be a problem working with it; it's the exact thing I felt at first.

Kristine

Switch to systeme from clickfunnels

Reviewed on 9/4/2022

Excellent. The customer service is the reason for my five star review. Being a sole trader, it can be challenging to be in charge of every aspect of my business. Systeme.io migrated all of my funnels and my online course from Clickfunnels at no extra cost. I was in a rush and probably a difficult customer, but they handled me and my business professionally, efficiently, and got me up and running very fast. I have only good things to say about Systeme!

Pros

Systeme has all the features of it's competitors, but it does  so at much better price point. Systeme integrates with my existing email marketing, so while this is a feature they offer,  I didn't have to immediately change. The lead magnet and course hosting options are easy to use and professional looking on the client end. The biggest pro that sets Systeme apart is the customer service. I was concerned  that because they are so much less expensive then Clickfunnels, that I would not have any support. But they migrated all of my funnels AND my online course for me, and it was done quickly with no errors. They have also been very helpful and patients with my questions! I'm not worried about encountering something I don't know how to do because I know I will get assistance.

Another strength is the greater variety of  plan options. I found with the previous platform I was using, I was paying for much more than I was using. With Systeme I don't need to upgrade ever, but I can if there is an additional feature I want to use.

Cons

I suppose a con could be that all of the customer support is via email, however as noted above, my experience with this have been fantastic. Within days of joining everything I had hosted elsewere was migrated.

ActiveCampaign, ClickFunnels, Kajabi and OptimizePress

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Clickfunnels is very expensive, particularly if you are only using basic features. I was looking for an alternative that would allow me to have a lower price point, but also would not limit me later. Systeme offered both of those, costing roughly the same as two months of Clickfunnels but for the entire year to replace my funnels and online course. Clickfunnels does not have pricing options for smaller users. I was initially concerned that the price difference would be reflected in the quality of the product, but that has not been the case.

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Systeme could do everything I had set up in clickfunnels, and everything I might do in the future, but at a much better rate. Every alternative I looked at either couldn't do everything or it was significantly more expensive. The complementary migration service was the deciding factor. Which was reinforced by the customer service.

Refusing a refund and stone walling when the upgrade did not deliver.

Reviewed on 30/6/2022

Terrible customer service. I've wasted a lot of time and my trust with them because of their refusal of a refund that I am entitled to under EEA / EU law that they reside under. They ended up stone-walling me. Thank goodness I did not purchase an annual plan and only a monthly. I sent an email to cancel the monthly plan and even then they do not confirm it. They also have affiliates saying there is a money back guarantee!

A few money back guarantee affiliates:

Pros

Systeme.io was great until I upgraded to the paid webinar funnel option.

Cons

The webinar funnel is incompatible with changing date and time to your choosing and you cannot use the funnel unless you input a time and date only within the restrictive parameters, which makes it obsolete if you want to generate leads for a live webinar, record the webinar, have the recording or recordings to choose from for automatic evergreen webinars. There is a step by step process that Systeme.io does not consider and once you find this out they refuse a refund despite under EEA law this being given with 14 days.

Susan

Easy to Navigate and no hidden fees

Reviewed on 4/11/2022

Very pleasant!

Pros

Clean easy to use, professional and I get a lot of functionality for FREE before needing to spend any money. A lot of the competitors are clunky and nickel and dime you.

Cons

I did have some trouble getting the email campaign to connect but support was responsive and helped me resolve the issue. It wasn't intuitive, but I'm also not used to setting up funnels either.

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

I did not like their very aggressive sales tactics.

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

This one was simpler and I also prefer not to constantly be sold to all the time.
Cody
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Best Software I've Ever Used

Reviewed on 15/5/2022

I love it overall, and will be with them as they grow!

Pros

The customer service is absolutely insane first of all, literally, in minutes they respond and send screenshots, and make you feel like royalty, it's amazing! It's also nice that it does so much in one for such an affordable price, coming from ClickFunnels which did less, cost more, and had terrible customer service, I couldn't be happier.

Cons

Some features are missing because it's newer, but they release the ones I'm missing within days of me realizing I need it... It's crazy!

Steve

The best software on the market at the moment

Reviewed on 25/8/2022

A very happy user!!!

Pros

Fully free and functional software. Ease of use, and all in one.

Cons

Nothing found yet. More I can't say. Maybe I will find something in the future. But I am not sure about that.

EngageBay, AWeber and Thinkific

Free and all in one.

EngageBay, AWeber and Thinkific

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

This is all in one. Free fully functional system. Nothing else on my wish list for the moment
bimal

Systeme.io review

Reviewed on 18/11/2021

Overall my experiences with systeme.io are great because here you can easily create good landing pages that convert well for your business.

Pros

I think this systeme.io is the best landing page builder on market right now. Here you can easily make any kind of high converting landing page in minutes. Which saves lots of my time and money. The prices is so low compared to another landing page builder platform. If you don't want a paid plan then in the free plan you can easily make a beautiful landing page, course, your own affiliate products etc. It is perfect for beginners and advanced marketer.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about systeme.io. It is perfect for beginners.

Cindy

Like a breath of fresh air after using clickfunnels for my small business

Reviewed on 6/5/2022

Fantastic, would recommend.

Pros

I found this software much more user friendly than the other software that I was using, Clickfunnels. I didn't need all the bells and whistles that clickfunnels had.. I just needed something easy to use that was also robust. I really like how the courses on systeme.io have a progress bar so clients can keep track of where they're at more easily.

Cons

I haven't come across anything that I dislike yet. It's super easy to use.

Kajabi

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

I wanted a cheaper option and better (prettier) templates to work from when creating my sales funnel.

Way cheaper
Crystal

An incredible alternative to KAJABI at 10% off the cost

Reviewed on 7/10/2022

10/10+! Amazing team. Amazing value. Great support and features.

Pros

The migration service from the Systeme.Io team made it incredibly easy to move my entire business over from KAJABI without any complications or delays. My students kept access to their content their entire time, and the service costs me approximately 10% of the price I was paying before! I recommend them highly.

Cons

I only wish I had found them sooner and saved myself 1000’s of $$ since the launch of my program last year.

Louis
  • Industry: Entertainment

Awesome All-in-One Marketing Platform

Reviewed on 17/10/2022

I am able to market my courses and services for different businesses seamlessly with Systeme.io.

Pros

I love the fact that I can easily build as many webpages as I want to and have them online working for me immediately. Also, with their unlimited plan you can have unlimited custom domains.

Cons

So far, I haven't discovered any drawbacks.

Kajabi

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Systeme offers all of the features that I would get with Kajabi at a much lower price.
Steve

Systeme.io is a game changer for marketing companies

Reviewed on 15/9/2022

It delivers the majority of what I need, in one place at a tremendously low price. Frankly I think they need to charge more to make sure they can scale. It also is tremendously easier to learn than similar solutions. Their customer support has always responded within a few hours (during business hours) or the next morning if it's overnight or the weekend.

Pros

What I like most about Systeme.io is that it includes almost all the core functions needed for online sales and marketing, as well as delivery of online training.

Cons

If possible I would really like the ability to interface with the API for shipping companies and tax calculation companies. It's reasonably straightforward to collect this data real time using zapier. But it would be better if it connected directly the way wordpress/woocommerce does.

WordPress, GrooveFunnels, SamCart and Keap

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

ClickFunnels was very challenging to use because you had to connect many different third-party applications (for email, shipping, tax, CRM, etc. With their platinum plan, plus the add-on services I was spending over $500 per month - for what is less than $50 with Systeme.io - it's a phenomenal value!

ClickFunnels and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Easier to use, dramatically lower cost, all features integrated into the same platform
  • Industry: Online Media

Systeme.io helped reduce my company's starting cost with a solid all-in-one marketing/sales...

Reviewed on 2/10/2022

My overall experience has been great and I have gotten great response from support in a decent response time.

I feel comfortable that I will be using Systeme.io for some time and if I do move to another platform it may be due to me business growing very large, for example for the community and e-learning aspect.

Pros

The first and obvious pro for Systeme.io is the low cost then we have the all-in-one feature for marketing/sales/funnels.

This would make it possible for someone to start their business on a shoe string budget and as they grow they can upgrade to higher plans and apply customizations like using their preferred domain, white labeling.

This also removes the possibility of having compatibility issues and reduces the need to do maintenance like updating plugins or applying required optimization.

For me my requirements were a blog, ecommerce, funnels, landing pages, email list, online courses so this was welcomed when I realized I could reduce the starting cost for my business.

Cons

If someone does not have background to using blogging/ecommerce, funnels, landing pages and do not understand mass mailing there may be a learning curve.

Also if someone tries to compare with other solutions that focus on specific features within Systeme.io's all-in-one system they may see what appears to be a problem but I believe this would just be once preference but have nothing to do with Systeme.io achieving the results.

WooCommerce, WordPress and Mighty Networks

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

My company is in its early stages less than 6 months so I welcomed Systeme.io's low budget yet high quality solution. I am more focused on functionality and having a professional appearance and experience for my clients so I was not too focus on certain cosmetic features which often do not add to the conversion success.
Breann

I come from Kartra-land, too! Seems like a lot of people did.

Reviewed on 1/10/2022

I am very impressed with systeme. I am so glad I found it. I came from an all-in-one platform that really wasn't missing much of anything but was hard to operate and often malfunctioned. I look forward to systeme getting even more intuitive and user-focused, adding new features, and continuing to deliver incredible service. Also, the promo they are doing where they will migrate for free saved me a ton of money- so grateful for this! Thank you!

Pros

The price & all-in-one aspect is what attracted me to use this instead of Kartra. I like that it is simple. I like that it has affiliate opportunities, a marketplace, and great CS so far! I am new!

Cons

It is still missing a few things that would make it TRULY all-in-one, like a calendar and surveys/quizzes for customers in memberships or for potential clients to apply for programs.

I currently use Circle for memberships- if systeme integrated some of their features, I'd switch that over too! (i.e. live chats within the membership, more organization features like spaces and groups instead of just topics. Also, the ability to integrate/embed videos & files within posts in the communities.

ClickFunnels and Kajabi

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Price mostly! All I mentioned above.

Kartra

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Price, the ability to have all-in-one with systeme and the other ones I'd need more integrations and subscriptions.
Goh

Super Underpriced All-In-One Marketing Platform

Reviewed on 20/11/2021

I finally find a software that I want to reside in... I really love the software. Kudos to the team who develop it. I will definitely continue subscribing to its yearly plan for the many years to come.

Pros

I like everything about it, the email marketing campaign, the blog, the drag and drop builder. I have been using it on daily basis. It is so easy to use that I finally started a blog that I always wanted to create. I love how amazing its features are and how affordable it is. I enjoy introducing this product to others because I am confident that it can provide them with all they need.

Cons

I hope that systeme io can add some button animation to their button. It will definitely make the button more noticeable for the page visitors and hence increase the opt-in rate.

Groove

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Initially, I try it out because I saw the free trial for a lifetime. But after I tested it out for a month, I know that it is really superb and I sign up for the paid annual plan right away:)

ClickFunnels, Landingi, WordPress and Groove

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Systeme io interface is easier and more straightforward in comparison to groove funnels.
Iv
  • Industry: Music

No bs funnel software. (Why you should choose systeme over anything)

Reviewed on 29/1/2022

Literally I made my living from this software. Being selling over 50K and Im so proud to say that I owe a lot of the efficiency and reduction in costs from this software.

Pros

I like that is one multipurpose tool in one place. The no 1 reason is speed!

Cons

I could not say.

Because I have not seen something that competes with quality, price, and assistance. From where I see it they focus their attention on create a tool that really focus on the online entrepreneur achive their goals. Not shinny things.

David

Outstanding Customer Service

Reviewed on 19/2/2022

My experience has been wonderful. Everything from the platform to customer service is superior.

Pros

The customer service at Systeme.io is superior! They check to make sure everyone is sending quality emails. When the check they are very profession and courteous.

I highly recommend System.io for an all-in-one marketing platform.

Cons

It is not as intuitive to use as other popular platforms, but all my messages
in Systeme.io get delivered to the inbox and not spam. So really that makes up for the platform ease of use. Plus it's easy to figure out after playing around with it.

Christy
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great Product if you are looking for an all in one product to replace several others.

Reviewed on 9/8/2022

So far so good. I do believe they provide a good value and an option to make running your business more streamlined and efficient. As well as leaving much less room for errors and the ball being dropped.

Pros

I love that it has everything that I need. It can replace my website, email marketing software, Clickfunnels, CRM software even workflow softwares like Asana.

Cons

This is still a little bit on the pricey side if you are a small business or just starting out. There is a free and low cost option but the option to have things migrated in is not there for the lower cost options.

GrooveFunnels, GetResponse and Leadpages

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Clickfunnels is a great product but it is not a full business suite. For the Same price as clickfunnels you can have Systeme,io Unlimited and have a complete business solution ready to go.

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

While these other options had alot of great features the only other one that is an all in one platform is Builderall and there platform did not look as easy to set up and run and their option also could run much higher in the future. They also did not offer a free version to try out.
Ashley

Systeme.io - an amazing lead generation system

Reviewed on 29/11/2021

Systeme.io is a gem of a system that allows you to capture your leads (or email list) into a handy database. This database can be saved exported and used to upload elsewhere. You can also import an existing list into systeme.io. My experience with systeme.io has been great thus far and I do not see myself switching to any other program.

Pros

The days of having just an information website are long gone. Systeme.io offers a lead generation, lead capturing tool that is so powerful, you can lose all your assets and still start up from all over with your mailing list intact.
Systeme.io has a user-friendly drop and drag system to set up a webpage focused specifically on a clean non-cluttered online presence.
It focuses specifically on online marketing with the intention to automatically stay in touch with your audience. You can start a mailing campaign and program all your emails in one go and send them off at specific times as you prefer. Emails can be personalized, allowing you to address your audience by name and also setting other personalized fields that your clients have entered when they signed up.
You can build sales funnels, from a lead magnet that drives the traffic to your webpage, to a squeeze page, order form, and thank you page. You can accept online payments through PayPal and/or visa and master card. This really is an all-round tool that you simply must-have for your digital marketing and can be used for any business that you wish to create leads for.
It also has a great affiliate program where you can refer othrs to purchase a package and you get to earn some money by doing so.

Cons

It can get a bit complicated to set up your funnels and email campaigns up, however, there are sufficient tutorials in their support system to guide you.
There aren't many templates to choose from, however, there are enough to do the job.

Shayne
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

I left Kartra for Systeme.io

Reviewed on 20/8/2022

I was going backwards with Kartra. Coming across Systeme.io was a breath of fresh air. It is a system that grows with your database.

Pros

This software replaces everything you would use in more expensive systems like Kartra, Click Funnels and Kajabi and at a fraction of the price. Plus it has an affiliate program for any courses you wish to offer outside of your own databases.

Cons

Happy with everything so far. I don't think anything needs changing.

Teachable and Kajabi

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Once we got over 2,500 followers the pricing structure with Kartra became ridiculous. At nearly 15% of the cost, Systeme.io offered everything we needed for our podcast education software, email marketing, landing pages, sales funnels and payment gateways.

Kartra

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Systeme.io did everything at an affordable price.
Jen

The BEST way to get started!

Reviewed on 10/3/2022

I've learned so much from joining Systeme.io. The creator, Aurelian, is just the nicest, and he is very approachable. They have a very interactive community on Facebook and he welcomes suggestions to continue to make the software better. His support staff is BAR NONE! Within a few hours my concerns were addressed, and more than once they helped me fix silly errors I had created. Otherwise I haven't needed support staff, because the software does what it's supposed to do. It works great.

Pros

Systeme.io offers an "all-in-one" suite for your internet marketing efforts. Stop trying to "cobble together" your sales funnels, email list, squeeze and sales pages, and thank-you pages. It's all right here in this EXTREMELY easy to use product. I like that it is so simple a "tech caveman" (i.e., anyone like ME) can use it. It allowed me to "get" the flow of a funnel and how it works.

Cons

The only reason I no longer use is because I needed additional features that most people wouldn't. I got a one-time deal on another all-in-one platform that will save me money in the long run. The other one had unlimited funnels, email lists, pages, etc. (But you can get basically all you need to get started from Systeme.io and grow from there at an extremely competitive rate). Systeme.io does not yet feature everything I need, but by everything, I mean vid player, appointment scheduler, payment processor, etc., on top of all the other features. I moved to a platform that has all of that. But for most, Systeme.io is ALL you need to get started! I will remain as an affiliate because I truly believe it is a game-changer for people struggling to get started with internet marketing!

Roland

Wow, Just Wow is all I can say...

Reviewed on 15/9/2021

As someone that's been in the internet marketing space for over 20/yrs and has used a lot of products or all solutions for my business, this product is by far, hands down the best in its class as of the time of me writing this review. Systeme is not new to the space, buts it pretty new to the US and I am so happy to have found them. The tools are amazing, the support has proven to be amazing as well and here is why.

The tools; umm hello anyone looking for a solution similar will be hard pressed to find something with as much to offer and with the ease of use of this software. Not to mention at a fraction of the competitors cost. This is what brings me to the next part...

The Support; You have to figure with such a reasonable, dare I say below cost of entry as I said above you would think the support would be a little slower to respond and be bot based.. You would be wrong! I had an issue with DNS during propagation (not uncommon for needing time to update) however, after a bit of time I reached out because it was still not working. Boom, an actual real person response and a solution. Now in total fairness, the error was of course on my entry side (shhh :) but regardless it was found quickly and they followed up with me to confirm once I fixed it and they saw it. That is pretty much unheard of from service in todays world and is why I am hear to share it. Thank you to the team at systeme and keep up the great work.

Pros

The sites design is pretty intuitive and the builder is really slick once you get the hang of it.

Cons

Not sure I would even say least here but a few items took a little more to get ahold of. The deeper working for example, automation setups and popups but these are learning curve items that are now sorted and working great.

Elijah
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Systeme.io: Free Forever! With all the tools you need to build your online business.

Reviewed on 24/12/2021

Pros

Beginners will love this: The platform was created with the goal of making it as simple as possible for anybody, regardless of technical background, to utilize all of its features.

Everything is integrated into a single platform, making it simpler for you to get the job done.

Automating many of your tedious or repetitive operations is made easy by the marketing automation options on the platform.

This all-in-one tool will save you time and money by providing you with all of the tools you need in one handy location.

Cons

There are so many options on the site that it might be confusing for newcomers, but on the other hand, it can also be a benefit in disguise.

No Third-Party Integrations: If you have a favorite marketing or sales tool, you won't be able to connect it into this platform.

The platform has a limited amount of design freedom, which may be a turn-off for more experienced users who wish to personalize their sites.

Systeme.io is completely risk-free to get started with. You may start utilizing the platform's services for free by signing up for free (no credit card necessary).

To access the full potential of the program, just upgrade to one of the available premium subscriptions.

Christian
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Why go anywhere else?

Reviewed on 20/4/2022

I have been using them for years to create squeeze pages, for email marketing, and as a funnel builder and sales page builder.

I recommend this product to everyone, unreservedly.

Pros

This software has everything you need. It is super easy to set up, and the price is right.

There are lots of other SAAS products that just do one thing, and this product has all of that functionality add a fraction of the price.

I have compared this product with other products that do only one thing (for instance a dedicated sales page builder) and this cheaper, all in one solution had more functionality than the specialist saas product.

Cons

I love it all. There are no cons. It's intuitive, easy to use and I suggest it to everyone who could use it.

mehmet

New Generation Funnel's Software: Systeme.io Cheap And Fast

Reviewed on 6/12/2021

All webinars funnels and blogs webpages everything on the system. I'm a user of systemeio more than 2 years and ı m very glad it. My customers are mostly entrepreneurs and company owners and ı m helping them to deliver fb ad services, funnel services, and teach some technical solving problems

Pros

1-)Really Cheap
2-)More Features other similars company
3-)Quick Respond Customer support
4-)Unlimited emails and videos and images

Cons

1-We need more templates
2-More custom domains added
3-More membership sites for the basic plan
4-More evergreen webinars

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

so simple answer; cheaper for more features
Jamie

Blown away by Systeme

Reviewed on 18/7/2022

Before I write this part of the review I would like to say that my experience with the support team
is the best I've ever had with any platform, company, SAAS, .. anything.
They respond quickly, professionally, and in a caring way. They areamazingly helpful. I love that they can be reached on weekends and most other times. I have never waited more than 12 hours for a response.

Pros

Systeme has saved me days of work. It is set up beautifully, easy to understand, and the finished
product whether its a landing page or it is a course result in professional and efficient products.

Cons

So far there are two suggestions and I have written the company about these.
1. PDF's are seen by clicking a link. I would rather have my users be able to see them
on pages directly.
2. With funnels , I wish that the URL was more like jgsmedia.systeme.io
then the way it is , which is my account , then systeme , and lastly my product.