Videobolt

Write a Review!
Get dozens of professionally designed videos

4.0/5
4.2/5
4.5/5
4.2/5

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Can't recommend Videobolt enough - it's fantastic!

Reviewed on 3/4/2019

Pros

I'm seriously in love with Videobolt. The range of templates to choose from is incredible. The speed and ease with which you can create professional looking stories, intros, outros and promos is superb and their support is outstanding.

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like about Videobolt.

Response from Videobolt

Thanks for the wonderful words. We will continue to work on product improvement and following trends

Łukasz

Intuitive, diverse, powerful, albeit limited.

Reviewed on 6/7/2023

Pros

What I appreciate most about VideoBolt is the extensive template library. The plethora of options and choice of styles are incredibly impressive, allowing you to create a video that is perfectly tailored to your specific project. VideoBolt allows you to add special effects and animations to your videos, making them more professional and attractive.

Cons

Despite its wide range of features, VideoBolt has some limitations. First and foremost, it lacks the ability to work on multiple videos simultaneously. This feature would be extremely useful, especially for people who are working on complex projects that require simultaneous editing of multiple clips.

MP4's To Big To Upload

Reviewed on 26/1/2022

Pros

There isn't a lot of things that I liked about this software, however the few I did like are as follows: I liked being able to edit colors and fonts. I liked the variety of animations available. It was entertaining scroll through them all.

Cons

I would like the option of editing how big the file will be afterwards. Along the lines of a video trim or something. Because I was only able to use 1 animation logo on social media because the rest were way to big! I was never able to put a finished product on my business website. I'm disappointed about that. It is pointless to keep considering I can't use the finished work.

Response from Videobolt

Dear Sarah,

I'm very sorry to hear that you failed to use the video you created. Please send us your username, so we can check what is exactly happened. The goal is to have a video that you can put on your website.

marvin

Videobolt is best in class for strong video openers and closers

Reviewed on 22/6/2021

Videobolt software helped me win a corporate video contest due to its overall energetic openers and closers that appealed and impressed senior leadership within my organization. I would certainly and have recommended Videobolt to colleagues, friends, and family.

Pros

Best features of this program definitely would be its massive catalog that groups like projects user interfaces together making it easy to navigate and locate the appropriate product. Also the timing for opening and closing projects are not drawn out to bore the viewer, all options are appealing to any social media interface. Finally the ability to connect projects together in Premier Pro and DaVinci softwares seamlessly was the top reason I purchased Videobolt.

Cons

The only item that was good to have but not usable to me personally was the large amount of Instagram formatted options. These being pre-formatted for the single platform basically was useless for my needs although I liked the content they had. Recommendation would be for Videobolt to make projects from to all platform types that can be chosen before rendering. Also I would like the ability to edit and already payed for project instead of repurchasing it.

Response from Videobolt

Dear Marvin,
thank you for the review and feedback. We are working to improve the platform exactly in the direction you have suggested

Lacey

Life Saver

Reviewed on 16/6/2021

We've seen our video views double since using this product!

We've seen our video views double since using this product!

Pros

Videobolt makes it easy to create amazing, short intro videos or logo reveals. Our videos always look professional & innovative. I couldn't get a great final product without this. It is simple to use & easy to customize. There are a lot of choices for video templates as well.

Cons

I like everything about it, I have no complaints.

Response from Videobolt

Thank you for the review. We are especially pleased to see the tangible results that the use of Videobolt in video creation brings.

Estéfano
  • Industry: Online Media
  • Used for 1+ year

Great product

Reviewed on 11/6/2021

Great tool, great usability and great accesibility.

Great tool, great usability and great accesibility.

Pros

The templates in this platform are prettystraightforward, nice looking and easily customizable.

Cons

The suscription model. If I could only buy one or two videos instead of having to buy a suscription, it would be the perfect tool for my needs (I don't need to produce that much video, so a suscription is overkill for me).

Response from Videobolt

Hello Estefano,

We appreciate you leaving a review.

If you only need 1 video from time to time, you can just buy the Basic monthly subscription and cancel it right after subscribing.
We are sorry but at this point, it would be a huge mess if we put in a system where you could just buy credits.

If you have any other suggestions on how could we improve our platform please let us know?

Kind regards,
Branko.

Ryan

Title Cards Made Easy

Reviewed on 29/6/2021

Pros

For those who know how to create motion graphics, you're aware of how long it can sometimes take to render your finished product -- whether you're starting from scratch or using a template you found online. If you need something quick and easy with light customization, this is the software to use. We've done a ton of animations and title cards with Videobolt -- sometimes as scratch graphics and other times as final products. It's so easy to use and I would highly recommend it.

Cons

Occasionally there is an impulse to go back to the well and use a template used previously, which feels repetitious. There's not an endless supply of choices on Videobolt, so this is either a comment on my own pickiness or their need to continue adding to their asset library (which seems to happen in drips and drabs). The content they do add is GREAT, but the amount is the only area where they feel lacking.

Response from Videobolt

Dear Ryan,

thank you for the feedback. We will continue to work on increasing the number of templates on the site.

Kim
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

Videobolt has lifted me into the world of media and film creativity.

Reviewed on 11/6/2021

I have always found the software easy to use and provides ideas in creating your own personal requirements. Infact I would say Videobolt has helped me many times with me starting with a blank canvas and ending with a work of art.

Pros

Videobolt has given me the opportunity to use professional looking video content for my film and documentary videos without the high end cost often associated in the film industry. The quality and ease to create awesome looking intros has been an invaluable tool in my work. Easy to use with great support if required.

Cons

In all honesty in my experience cannot fault this software. I have personally always found what I needed for my productions.

Response from Videobolt

Hello Kim,

We appreciate you leaving a review.

As a company, we are more than happy when we receive praise for our work.
If you have any suggestions on how can we further improve our platform please let us know.

Kind regards,
Branko.

Chandra

Great value for beginners

Reviewed on 21/6/2021

I really enjoying making videos, it’s easy to use and customize and the fact that it’s mostly set is good for me because I don’t want to spend my entire day on making a one minute video. It works for those with limited time to work in this side of the business.

Pros

I like the many options for customizable videos and templates. They are ready to use and very easy to customize.

Cons

The options could feel limiting if you have a ton of different products. Some of the videos are really similar to each other. But still an overall good value.

Response from Videobolt

Dear Chandra,
thank you for the feedback.

• Industry: Import & Export
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Videobolt is great

Reviewed on 9/7/2021

Positive.

Positive.

Pros

If you dont have professional video editing skills on your team, VideoBolt can help you fill those gaps quickly with easy to personalize video templates. As well as providing the rendering service nessecary to turn out high quality output. Its convenient, fast, and user friendly.

Cons

Video rendering can take a long time without larger investment.
Output downloads can get pricy without paying higher rates. And are quota based

Response from Videobolt

Thank ypu for your feedback. We will continue to work on the quality of our temple library as well as the editor itself

kevin

Solid MP4 pumping machine

Reviewed on 17/6/2021

I've been able to render some pretty snazzy logo animations for myself and clients over the years with Videobolt. The wide range of templates available per platform is amazing.

Pros

Videobolt makes it easy to render a studio quality animation in minutes. The platform itself is pretty solid and easy to navigate. Once you render your first video, you've already mastered the entire app. The production quality is the best part.

Cons

You lack a good amount of customization with the templates so you won't be able to freely edit things. Instead, options vary by template on the left-hand side of the app and you can customize colors, text and images.

Response from Videobolt

Dear Kevin, thank you for the review. We will continue to work on platform development and template customization options

Ilya

Good site for templates

Reviewed on 15/6/2021

Pros

I liked the video bolt because there you can easily and quickly edit templates. As well as being a template creator, I enjoyed customizing my templates so that clients would be clear and easy to customize. The template library is constantly updated with new and unique projects.

Cons

I cannot single out any special disadvantages. The library is constantly updated, projects are getting better and better quality. no downsides

Response from Videobolt

Thank you for the review. Ee will continuously work on improving the quality of our templates library and editor.

NELSON
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 21/6/2021

Better then others I had tried and easy to use and put all together and watch it as you can change

Pros

Lots of options the price very easy to use step by step fix anything on it great

Cons

Wish there was a list of what you done to keep and hold if you want to use again to change it

Response from Videobolt

Hi Nelson,
thank you for the feedback. In your profile you can find all project that you create and you can edit them again.

John

Videobolt for intro titles

Reviewed on 25/6/2021

Pros

I use videobolt for all of my youtube and other instructional videos for my school, my consultant work, and the videos we make for our nonprofit. Easy to use, stylish, and a great selection to choose from. I also enjoy the fact that I can adjust and customize to a great degree to get the look and feel I want.

Cons

I am good with all of the features included in videobolt.

Response from Videobolt

Dear John,

thank you for the feedback. We will continue to work on the development of the platform.

Nathan

Terrible Customer Support

Reviewed on 31/7/2020

We utilized Videobolt for a couple intros and outros. The overall experience is poor and their support is terrible. They required us to upgrade our account to edit a very small video even though it was covered under our current plan. I would not use this software again and the way they approach their subscription plan is shady. They do not offer refunds and you cannot use your video credits after cancelling the plan.

Pros

Has a decent selection of basic video templates

Cons

Customer support is useless and the subscription plan is a rip-off.

Alisha
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Refund was not supported

Reviewed on 1/2/2022

Very bad experience

Very bad experience

Pros

Purchased this product for one month and they charged me again for next month even if i was not using the product. Asked for the refund and they denied. This is really bad support

Cons

The software was goood but service was not

Response from Videobolt

Dear Alisha,

we are sorry that you have had a negative experience with our customer support. Please your e-mail to check exactly what happened.

Terence

Rip Off

Reviewed on 27/10/2021

I wont be using this service any longer

I wont be using this service any longer

Pros

Easy to use, made decent video with logo.

Cons

Overpriced, bait & switch, should just charge per video.

Response from Videobolt

Dear Terence,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you will not be using us anymore. Besides billing per video, what other areas can we improve to make you a satisfied customer?

Best regards,

Eduardo
  • Industry: Design

The future on video making

Reviewed on 12/7/2021

Pros

Videobolt offers a wide variety of products for video content, with incredible quality and at a low cost. The customer support is amazing!

Cons

I’ve been using it for 4 months and so far it is very hard to find a weak spot in Videobolt.

Response from Videobolt

Dear Eduardo,

thank you for the nice words. We will do our best to justify your trust.

Tristan
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Highly recommend VideoBolt

Reviewed on 17/6/2021

Pros

Very high quality
easy to use
Great Templates
Large variety

Cons

the price and subscription packages is the only big Con for me.

Response from Videobolt

Hi Tristan,
thank you for the review. it would be great if you could tell us what subscription model would suit you best and why.

Ben
  • Industry: Music

Videobolt Review

Reviewed on 14/7/2021

Overall i enjoyed the serviced it was just to pricey on my end. Hopefully one day I will come back and use the platform because it is pretty cool and I like the idea however for now I will stick with making my own for the time being.

Pros

It was a fun software to use. Being able to change up templates and edit certain things was fun and you could add your own flare to things

Cons

I did not like that the credits used were more than 1. I felt like this wasn't clearly stated. I used I think almsot all of my credits for that month on one video that I didn't feel was worth that much. Though I understand this isn't an easy process I just wish the credit charge was listed more clearly

Response from Videobolt

Dear Ben,

thank you for your feedback. Music visualizers can be up to 2 hours long, determined by the length of your audio.
One video credit can create up to 6 minutes of video, but you combine credits to create a music visualizer of 2 hours, which would come as 20 credits.

Harish
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Very Easy and Great Value for Money

Reviewed on 9/7/2021

Videobolt is very very easy to use and was able to get the video completed quickly. It surely gives a great Value for Money and render high res graphics without any hassles or having a break a bank on expenses and ideas.

Pros

Usability, Graphics and Speed is top notch. You need not worry on local PC specifications since it is all online and VB does it for you.

Cons

May be i would be more happy if there was an increased collection of templates for reuse.

Response from Videobolt

Dear Harish,

thank you for your feedback and nice words.

Claudia
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Very easy ti use, a lifesaver for my online business

Reviewed on 30/7/2021

Pros

Videobolt is an awsome way to have original videos for my business in a few clicks. Easy, fast and original.

Cons

I really like everything about this app, so usefull

Response from Videobolt

Hi Claudia,

thank you for your feedback. we will do everything in our power to continue to improve the platform and make it better every day.

Matthew
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great product for specific purpose

Reviewed on 3/2/2022

It's not a software with expansive capabilities but what it does do it does it extremely well and is super easy to work with.

Pros

Using the premade video templates is really intuitive. If you find one you like, it's simple to upload and edit your own clips and icons. It incorporates them really well into the video.

Cons

There is not an exhaustive selection of templates. If they are the reason you are getting the software, check that there are the ones you want first. It may seem like a lot of options but many of them are similar. And when doing anything more than very basic editing, you quickly find yourself feeling limited.

Erik
  • Industry: Music

Yup, I use it!

Reviewed on 14/8/2021

Pros

Good price for high quality music visualizer templates.

Cons

Need more music visualizer template options, especially for music videos.

Response from Videobolt

Hi Eric,

thank you for your feedback. In the next week we will release new controls for music. Stay tuned.

Matthew
  • Industry: Sports

I felt tricked

Reviewed on 2/11/2021

My overall experience is that I felt taken advantage of and I would not suggest this service.

Pros

They has a huge library of various animations. My end product was of high quality and I am happy with it.

Cons

I feel like the "recurring charges" were hidden from me. I wanted one video and to pay for one video. Instead, I find out that they have been charging me for months and I just now caught on to it. That one single video that I made months ago, sure has cost me a lot of money.

Response from Videobolt

Hi Matthew,

we're sorry you feel that way. All plans that we offer are subscription based, this is stated very clearly on the pricing page, as well as any FAQ page we have. We do not have a buy one video option. Purchasing a subscription plan implies a recurring monthly or yearly charge for as long as the plan is active.