Videobolt

Get dozens of professionally designed videos

4/5
4.2/5
4.5/5
4.3/5

Praveen D.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Good Product

Reviewed on 28/8/2021

overall the best software u can have... logo reveals and intros are super..

Pros

collections are unique.. and the rendering time is super fast not like any other apps.. i have tried others where i have to wait for render for ages.. this one is pretty good and fast

Cons

more collections would be great.. hope to see more templates in future.. all the templates are good :)

Response from Videobolt

Hi Praveen,

thank you for your feedback. we are constantly working to increase the number of templates and their diversity.

Stephen P.
  • Used for 2+ years

Videobolt is Top Tier Animation for Those That Can't Animate

Reviewed on 11/6/2021

The product works great and I've never encountered any issues operating it or downloading my videos. It's very easy to use and generates an overall impressive final product.

Pros

Tons of templates and top-quality animation. There are a lot of really creative options available to choose from.

Cons

Videobolt is a great product overall but my number one issue with Videobolt has always been the size of the logo and the inability to make the logo a larger size on animated intros and promos. Since these are the primary videos I create with Videobolt it hinders my desire to use them more often. The main reason you're making the video is to focus on and animate the logo but it seems like Videobolt doesn't understand this. If the focus is on their cool animation and my logo is too small then what's the point? This is definitely the reason I don't use Videobolt more often than I do. While there are tons of top-tier template styles and categories, I still feel like there could be more variety to cater to small and medium-size niche service industries. Having animation that relates directly to doctors, plumbers, landscapers etc.

Placeit

Reasons for Choosing Videobolt

I found it too difficult and time-consuming to animate my own logos and customers don't want to pay enough to justify the time to create it so Videobolt is a great option to make the videos quickly and keep the cost down.

Reasons for Switching to Videobolt

Videobolt's customization and overall media library is superior.

Response from Videobolt

Thanks for the review. We're glad you like the customization options and media library. We will convey to the creative team all your ideas and suggestions regarding logos.

Jordan E.
  • Industry: Music

A plentiful, flexible and affordable video creation service

Reviewed on 26/10/2021

So far, I've been finding using Videobolt to create my music videos incredibly easy. I'm very satisfied with the wide range of accessible and customizable templates and their quality of adjustable graphics and animation. If anything, I regret paying for and quickly using up my basic subscription instead of going straight for the plus subscription. I could've save £72 if I had picked the plus subscription. Also, when I complained about an error with one template I used and paid for with a video credit, the Videobolt staff responded and fixed said error. However, I had to pay another video credit just to render the fixed version. I wish the staff would offer to refund video credits when you're not completely satisfied with the results you render.

Pros

I believe the best part about Videobolt is its incredibly wide range of accessible and customizable video templates. Last time I checked, there were over 150 templates to choose from for various purposes such as intros and outros for your YouTube channel and audio visualizers for your music. This allows an immeasurable number of possibilities for your videos.

Cons

Personally, I feel that the basic subscription of a miniscule 12 video credits for £72 per year (£6 per video credit) is overpriced, especially for someone like me who aims to produce one music video per week. Therefore, if I were to recommend Videobolt to my friends and/or family. I would tell them to go straight for the plus subscription which offers a staggering 120 video credits for £165 (£1.38 per video credit) and has better value. Also, not all of the available templates are as customizable as I hope they would be. Some are faulty with features that don't last for the full duration of the video (e.g. gradient overlay) while others have features that are cluttered and messy (e.g. poor text placement). Thus, you're often left going through template after template to see which one works best for your video.

Response from Videobolt

Dear Jordan,

Thank you for your feedback. In our library there are more than 1600 templates for different purposes. As for the refund policy - thanks for the very detailed information, we will consider what we can do about it.

Dorian D.

The closest you can get to Fusion or After Effects results without doing any work

Reviewed on 2/11/2021

Videbolt is great across the board. If you get a yearly plan, it's super cheap.
Yeah, the library is smaller that the libraries of other similar tools, but the quality is a step above the rest, and customization options can let you make every video fully unique and completely in the style of your brand.

Pros

Video customization options are the standout feature of the entire application - they are extremely detailed, but also simple to use and navigate through.

Cons

Videobolt's selection of square and portrait templates is rather limited.

Renderforest

Reasons for Switching to Videobolt

A combination of high quality templates and detailed video customization options - at less than half the price.

Response from Videobolt

Dear Dorian,

thank you for your feedback and nice words. We are working on a system solution that will enable easy and fast creation of all video formats in the selected template.

Sean W.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Vidchops is simply the best

Reviewed on 14/7/2021

Very positive. Great team of editors and administrators that guides us through the entire process.

Pros

Very fast and professional results. Excellent support and my results have been great on Youtube.

Cons

It does take a few video edits to get you and editors on the same page and reduce possible revisions.

iMovie and Adobe Creative Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Videobolt

Vidchops was advertised by Think Media and their pricing and speed was better than Upwork.

Enterprise Suite

Reasons for Switching to Videobolt

More cost effective and we can focus on creating more content rather than editing videos.

Response from Videobolt

Dear Sean,

thank you for your feedback. It would be great if you can share your YouTube results with us.

Seyedmehdi S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

I was finally saved when i found ‘Videobolt’

Reviewed on 26/10/2021

Finally With ‘Videobolt’ i saved many time that i wasted before and media library in it is tasteful.

Pros

Simplicity of editing, good taste and professionalism of the design and content of the videos.

Cons

It would be great if there were more facilities on the site to create and edit a dedicated music video for artists or music producers, for example based on videos submitted or selected from the site library by the users.

Renderforest

Reasons for Switching to Videobolt

Convience and speed in use and production and meets more than half of my needs in content presentation.

Response from Videobolt

Dear SeyedMehdi,

Thank you for your review. We are constantly working on improvement of music videos. All about new features you can find here: https://blog.videobolt.net/posts/music-promotion
Olga

Rob F.
  • Industry: Entertainment

$80 FOR ONLY 10 VIDEOS PER YEAR?!?!

Reviewed on 27/6/2021

Pros

Love the site... everything works perfectly! Video intros are unreal and very professional looking. The only thing I do not like is I bought a year subscription and only get 10 videos that doesn't make sense especially when the videos are only 7-10 seconds long 🤔🤬

Cons

YOU ARE ONLY ALLOTTED 10 VIDEOS OUT OF 365 DAYS AND HAVE TO UPGRADE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO BE ABLE TO GET MORE CREDITS FOR VIDEOS. RIDICULOUS!

Response from Videobolt

Thank you for the review.

• Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Great for fast, professional videos.

Reviewed on 27/1/2022

Pros

It was so easy and intuitive, you can select tons of professional looking templates and fit them to your needs. Very fast processing. From idea to final product in less than half hour. Amazing.

Cons

Video edition is quite limited, for example, I wanted a section to last longer, I couldn't find the option to adjust it given that the text on it was quite large. Instead I switched the text to another section which was longer indeed. The result was great, but it was a little bit annoying.

Response from Videobolt

Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving the platform and you can expect an update soon. If you need inspiration you can always check blog.videobolt.net

Alan F.
  • Industry: Publishing

Bringing New Life to My Brand

Reviewed on 25/10/2021

Videobolt has helped me revitalise my brand and make it really stand out. With their intros and outros, I can make my content look exciting and professional. As I am a lone creator, I have neither the time to learn how to create this content myself nor the money to pay a professional to create one for me. Videobolt is a cost-effective alternative for someone looking to make a social media impact on a budget

Pros

Innovative, unique, and eye-catching content. I found content that matched and even enhanced my branding as well as making it stand out from the pack.

Cons

It could have content updated more often. Lacks the ability to delete a video and reclaim purchased credits, if you make an error, it seems like you're wasting a credit.

Response from Videobolt

Dear Alan,

Thank you for your review. You can always produce a video with watermark without using the credits and only if everything is OK you produce the final video.

Olga

Jesse H.

Video bolt overview review

Reviewed on 25/10/2021

I think I will continue to use video bolt, but I don't think I am going to be able to make full use of my yearly plan, which in turn means I did end up wasting money. I still will have plenty of credits left over, cuz I don't know what to do with them.

Pros

I like the fact that videobolt had a yearly option that had certain features that fit better to my video making needs vs render forest, which was more limited. I appreciate that it helps save me tons of time instead of putting together a music video.

Cons

The biggest thing that I did not like is I ran into a lot of copyright issues with uploading my music video beat visualizers to Instagram and Facebook. I really think video bolt needs to seriously take a look at that and take care of that issue. It's very frustrating when I own the rights to my song/video, but someone else who has used the same beat visualizer but is claiming complete ownership rights over the video material, even though I own rights to my own individual beat visualizer video.

Response from Videobolt

Dear Jesse,

thank you for your review. We will investigate the issues you encountered with FB and Instagram.

Rhavi A.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

Reviewed on 16/6/2021

I like how quickly I have access to the material I need, but I was disappointed with little variety. It really seems that the focus is on YouTubers and doesn't include companies. I'm a video editor for several companies in my country and unfortunately this site can't help me today because of the limited variety of corporate videos, even the most worked ones seem simple. It is recommended that producers observe the variety and quality of 3d production of the renderforest site collaborators. Thanks for the opportunity I believe you have the potential to be even better (if that's really the focus, I particularly think it should)

Pros

I like how fast the rendering process is and how high quality it is, but the effects seem very limited especially from 3d fonts.

Cons

The site is limited to logo reveal. All categories end up taking the logos. I currently work with the renderforest site and will have to renew my subscription because at the moment Videoboot cannot help me with my work. There are so many logo reveal that the site looks like it is specific to it. I think it's urgent to focus on typography in large 3d fonts, and cinematic effects for corporate presentations

Response from Videobolt

Hi Rhavi,

thank you for the review. We will continue to work on our site and template library.

Marvin M.

Videobolt is best in class for strong video openers and closers

Reviewed on 22/6/2021

Videobolt software helped me win a corporate video contest due to its overall energetic openers and closers that appealed and impressed senior leadership within my organization. I would certainly and have recommended Videobolt to colleagues, friends, and family.

Pros

Best features of this program definitely would be its massive catalog that groups like projects user interfaces together making it easy to navigate and locate the appropriate product. Also the timing for opening and closing projects are not drawn out to bore the viewer, all options are appealing to any social media interface. Finally the ability to connect projects together in Premier Pro and DaVinci softwares seamlessly was the top reason I purchased Videobolt.

Cons

The only item that was good to have but not usable to me personally was the large amount of Instagram formatted options. These being pre-formatted for the single platform basically was useless for my needs although I liked the content they had. Recommendation would be for Videobolt to make projects from to all platform types that can be chosen before rendering. Also I would like the ability to edit and already payed for project instead of repurchasing it.

Response from Videobolt

Dear Marvin,
thank you for the review and feedback. We are working to improve the platform exactly in the direction you have suggested

Abhishek P.
  • Industry: Animation
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Videobolt Best Intro Video Cretor

Reviewed on 21/6/2021

Great. I will give five star to this software.

Pros

Ease to customize even you can create your intro in minutes.

Cons

I did't find any cons of this software. Overall it's very helpful.

Placeit

Reasons for Switching to Videobolt

it's cost effective with great library.

Response from Videobolt

Dear Abhishek, thank you for your feedback.

Lacey N.

Life Saver

Reviewed on 16/6/2021

We've seen our video views double since using this product!

Pros

Videobolt makes it easy to create amazing, short intro videos or logo reveals. Our videos always look professional & innovative. I couldn't get a great final product without this. It is simple to use & easy to customize. There are a lot of choices for video templates as well.

Cons

I like everything about it, I have no complaints.

Response from Videobolt

Thank you for the review. We are especially pleased to see the tangible results that the use of Videobolt in video creation brings.

Russ T.
  • Industry: Photography
  • Used for Free Trial

Easy and professional looking

Reviewed on 10/7/2021

Good, i've made a handful of videos with them. I had a problem with the latest, but it was handled by CS and fixed by the end of the day.

Pros

It's pretty simple to use, there's plenty to choose from and the results look professional. The price point has crept up a little, but as a one off from time to time, it's worth keeping your intros and explainers fresh. Also, i'm yet to come across another person in the wild who has used the same template as me, and i've made a handful now. It's easy to cancel your subscription without jumping through hoops and private e-mails like a lot of retail companies that offer subscription services.

Cons

It can be a little slow and eat your memory. And on subscriptions, if you've got a one off tier, you may as well make it a one off payment rather than subscription service. Subscriptions when you don't want one will put people off if they're not familiar with the ease of cancelling.

Response from Videobolt

Hi Russ,

thank you for your feedback. Everything is rendered in the cloud, and it's surprising that it can eat up your computer's memory.

Estéfano D.
  • Industry: Online Media
  • Used for 1+ year

Great product

Reviewed on 11/6/2021

Great tool, great usability and great accesibility.

Pros

The templates in this platform are prettystraightforward, nice looking and easily customizable.

Cons

The suscription model. If I could only buy one or two videos instead of having to buy a suscription, it would be the perfect tool for my needs (I don't need to produce that much video, so a suscription is overkill for me).

Response from Videobolt

Hello Estefano,

We appreciate you leaving a review.

If you only need 1 video from time to time, you can just buy the Basic monthly subscription and cancel it right after subscribing.
We are sorry but at this point, it would be a huge mess if we put in a system where you could just buy credits.

If you have any other suggestions on how could we improve our platform please let us know?

Ryan S.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Title Cards Made Easy

Reviewed on 29/6/2021

Pros

For those who know how to create motion graphics, you're aware of how long it can sometimes take to render your finished product -- whether you're starting from scratch or using a template you found online. If you need something quick and easy with light customization, this is the software to use. We've done a ton of animations and title cards with Videobolt -- sometimes as scratch graphics and other times as final products. It's so easy to use and I would highly recommend it.

Cons

Occasionally there is an impulse to go back to the well and use a template used previously, which feels repetitious. There's not an endless supply of choices on Videobolt, so this is either a comment on my own pickiness or their need to continue adding to their asset library (which seems to happen in drips and drabs). The content they do add is GREAT, but the amount is the only area where they feel lacking.

Response from Videobolt

Dear Ryan,

thank you for the feedback. We will continue to work on increasing the number of templates on the site.

Kevin W.
  • Industry: Machinery

Its great for video intros for my machinery demonstration/product videos.

Reviewed on 16/6/2021

I'm really glad I was able to find your website.

Pros

The fact that I can include my logo and the animations look professional, it helps set my videos apart when compared to a lot of my competitors.

I like that I can just save the file and insert it into my video editing software. Its super easy.

Cons

I wish there was more customization on some of the templates, but overall I really like your setup. I don't like waiting for my video to process, I would say that is my biggest complaint (although it really doesn't bother me much).

Response from Videobolt

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for leaving a review.

If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our platform please let us know.

Kim F.
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

Videobolt has lifted me into the world of media and film creativity.

Reviewed on 11/6/2021

I have always found the software easy to use and provides ideas in creating your own personal requirements. Infact I would say Videobolt has helped me many times with me starting with a blank canvas and ending with a work of art.

Pros

Videobolt has given me the opportunity to use professional looking video content for my film and documentary videos without the high end cost often associated in the film industry. The quality and ease to create awesome looking intros has been an invaluable tool in my work. Easy to use with great support if required.

Cons

In all honesty in my experience cannot fault this software. I have personally always found what I needed for my productions.

Response from Videobolt

Hello Kim,

We appreciate you leaving a review.

As a company, we are more than happy when we receive praise for our work.
If you have any suggestions on how can we further improve our platform please let us know.

Justin J.
  • Industry: Music

Needs to catch up with modern use

Reviewed on 11/6/2021

It's good. It helped get my YouTube up and going. If it had a phone app, I would love it even more

Pros

What I love about it is how it creates high quality visualizer for youtube and social media

Cons

I don't like that there is not a mobile app or platform. Because of that, I switched over to the inshot app. I lose the high quality templates, but it's easy to use from my phone

Response from Videobolt

Hello Justin,

We appreciate you leaving a review.

I do not know if you have tried using Videobolt on your phone after the redesign that we did in mid-May. Because that update included much better optimization for phones.

If you have any more suggestions we are happy to hear them as they help us improve our platform.

Nicholas O.
  • Used for 6-12 months

I'm a fan

Reviewed on 23/6/2021

My experience was that it was fun, very handy and added a lot of value to my online presence and how I share my music.

Pros

I love that I can make these videos without having to know how to make videos like this....basically if that makes sense. I make music so I do not know Adobe and I don't want to rely on fiverr which is very limited. I just want to make great visualizer videos for my own music

Cons

There are really no cons. I just wish there was a bit more flexibility with certain templates when it comes to having a track title and author or not, sizing those elements and the ability to add a logo. Most had what I wanted a few had some limitations.

Response from Videobolt

Dear Nicholas,
thank you for your feedback. We are constantly working on improvements and we are planning new ones for music visualizers in the coming period

Kevin M.

Solid MP4 pumping machine

Reviewed on 17/6/2021

I've been able to render some pretty snazzy logo animations for myself and clients over the years with Videobolt. The wide range of templates available per platform is amazing.

Pros

Videobolt makes it easy to render a studio quality animation in minutes. The platform itself is pretty solid and easy to navigate. Once you render your first video, you've already mastered the entire app. The production quality is the best part.

Cons

You lack a good amount of customization with the templates so you won't be able to freely edit things. Instead, options vary by template on the left-hand side of the app and you can customize colors, text and images.

Response from Videobolt

Dear Kevin, thank you for the review. We will continue to work on platform development and template customization options

Will M.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Videobolt is by far a winner

Reviewed on 14/7/2021

There's nothing to say except it's a MUST HAVE for any freelancer or company.

Pros

Everything about this software is by far a winner and my company will be using this software forever.

Cons

At first, the pricing wasn't in our budget but quickly paid for itself.

Response from Videobolt

Dear Will,

thank you for the nice words.

Marizelle D.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations
  • Used for 6-12 months

Marizelle De Beer

Reviewed on 17/6/2021

Videobolt is our go-to. Whenever we need intro's, Outro's or anything video basically, we only use Videobolt.

Pros

I like the variety of designs that I can choose from - I always find what I need. And it is so easy and quick to use - I also love the fact that you can preview it before you buy it.

Cons

We have a very long tagline... and sometimes the font size comes out really small because of that. So I would have like to have more space for the tagline, or an option to make it bigger as well as our logo.

Response from Videobolt

Hi Marizelle,

thank you for the feedback. When the tagline is very long, the best way is to divide it into two rows - just with simple enter when you insert text in editor.

Ilya Y.
  • Industry: Design

Good site for templates

Reviewed on 15/6/2021

Pros

I liked the video bolt because there you can easily and quickly edit templates. As well as being a template creator, I enjoyed customizing my templates so that clients would be clear and easy to customize. The template library is constantly updated with new and unique projects.

Cons

I cannot single out any special disadvantages. The library is constantly updated, projects are getting better and better quality. no downsides

Response from Videobolt

Thank you for the review. Ee will continuously work on improving the quality of our templates library and editor.