MMC Receipt

Filter by

Doug R.

MMC Receipt - New Program - Continuously Improving

Reviewed on 27/4/2021

I have been using Xero & Receipt Bank (DEXT) and Hubdoc for years, with NO problems. Now with a new entity, wanted to use Freshbooks for the ease of the accounting system. With several invoices being processed weekly, I wanted to remove the barrier of manual entry to invoices. I tried to connect Hubdoc/Receipt Bank but they are not connected with Freshbooks. MMC Reciept was the only option and they spoke to being able to do everything that I was familiar with, with Receipt Bank. I will tell you during the free trial, it was mind boggling frustrating. Receipts would not load, they would not sync and the 'processing in 15 minutes' was days long. I was frustrated and almost quite the program and freshbooks! I reached out the MMC Reciept our of frustration and low and behold, someone read my concerns, and FIXED it. They extended my trial, and then had an issue a second and then a third time. And, each time it was remedied, and the system got better and better. I just uploaded 40 invoices and within minutes it was syncing and working without a problem.

I know the program is new, but the service and responsiveness of the team at MMC Receipt is what kept me here. I am more than willing to tell them issues if they continue to make the program better. I will be a long customer with a responsive team like this. Now it is working flawlessly!

Pros

The support of MMC Receipt has been the strongest part. Easy to use with no big learning curve.

Cons

It did not work as described and the ios was not working but google play was working.

Dext Prepare