Sprout

Great employers use Sprout.

4.7/5
4.6/5
4.7/5
4.5/5

Paul L.

my Sprout

Reviewed on 16/6/2022

work from home employees are given access and able to help in applying for leaves in an instant

Pros

it can be used on my mobile phone, quick access and user friendly

Cons

when approving leave smoe times its not accurate on the date and needs to be verified by HR again

Marjorie C.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Straightforward attendance-logging. Needs a few more user-friendly features

Reviewed on 13/6/2022

It's a pretty straightforward app/software. It could use tweaks to improve the user journey, whether as an employee or an approver. I still have some difficulty navigating at times, but overall it gets the job done!

Pros

I like the straightforward nature of logging in and out on my page. It also notifies me whenever I fail to log on or off so I am able to correct them right away.

Cons

• There are also times I've logged out via the website and it seems to have glitched and didn't record my logging out the day prior.

• Not being able to track my team's attendance is a pain

• I also approve leaves and absences of my team. It would be nice to have a page where I can see my team's attendance (like what I mentioned above) + have a space to check on all that they filed (like ARs, etc) instead of just seeing it all on email and approving from there. Approving from my email is very prone to missing out on a notification. Hoping to have it all consolidated in a page on the website/app/platform. 🤞

Jan D.
  • Industry: Design

Sprout Review

Reviewed on 12/6/2022

Overall, sprout gives us a good experience in terms of providing our needs.

Pros

Sprout offers good features that are beneficial for a company in terms of attendance, payroll, and other HR related needs– I like how we can find all these features in one platform.

Cons

Sprout would have downtimes which makes it difficult for our team to clock in and out on time. Schedule adjustments can also be confusing especially for 24/7 shifts.

Aldrin O.

Why do I like Sprout?

Reviewed on 13/6/2022

I have been using Sprout even from my previous employer so it just speaks a lot about the reliability of it. I haven't had any issue with the software itself so this is highly recommended.

Pros

Attendance Tracking, Leave Management, Payroll Processing, are just few of functionalities that Sprout does best. Ease of use is ensured, all while ensuring that security for both the company and employee is in place.

Cons

Allowing the system to further categorize entries such as Leaves, Overtimes can go a long way for a company to make use of the available data from its employees.

• Industry: Nanotechnology

Great app for HR needs

Reviewed on 13/6/2022

Pros

I like the way how they display employee payslips, it's very easy to understand. We also use Sprout for clocking in and out of our work while we're still working from home, and this feature makes the salary disbursement hassle and dispute-free.

Cons

I find some features hard to understand/ navigate, like when you're filing a rest day OT or holiday OT. You must still request an Official Business + Schedule Adjustment and so on.

Karl allan L.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Efficiency and Effectivity of Sprout to Companies

Reviewed on 12/6/2022

Overall, I am satisifed with the way sprout has performed and made employees lives easier

Pros

What I like most about this is its user-friendly interface, since a lot of people working nowadays are pre dominantly in their 30s-40s some are not very tech educated. When I encounter people from that generation, oftentimes they would be clueless but gladly every generation who uses this software has never been confused because of its user-friendly interface.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the random times I cannot log in to time in my attendance

Mark bryan R.
  • Industry: Graphic Design
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Most reliable time clock I've used so far

Reviewed on 14/6/2022

Pros

Probably the best feature is how easy I can request time clock adjustments.

Cons

Sometimes it displays ads but it's fine.

Marianne M.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Is it worth it?

Reviewed on 9/6/2020

Overall the system is good, easy to use and everything that you need related to HR is there.

Pros

* Good for maintaining paperless database since everything that you need is here
* Convenient way of sending leave requests.
*Access of schedule
* Can easily view our payslip

Cons

* Bio logs sometimes don't sync and have file for a dispute and send documentation in order for your hours of work to be credited

• Industry: Online Media

Try it now!

Very convient to use..

Pros

It's easy to use and very user friendly..

Cons

The daily history..its good when we can check the profile of daily history

• Industry: Hospitality

User Review

Reviewed on 13/6/2022

Pros

I like their time tracking feature as well as the payroll details.

Cons

I cannot think of any features of Sprout that I like least.

Katrina F.
  • Industry: Design
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Sprout: our daily go-to clock-in

Reviewed on 13/6/2022

As an employee who uses this daily, I can only really comment on the features that we essentially interact with-- which is the attendance features: eg. clock-in & clock-out, requesting for certificate of attendances, and checking out the payroll details and BIR file.

TBH, there's a lot to look at in the webpage once you login. I don't actually look through the Attendance Summary and Leave Credits because I don't quite understand it. The Pending requests on the righthand side also gets stacked up with requests and I don't bother to reduce them since it's tedious to delete and time consuming to do so when they're age-old requests that are no longer relevant (eg. some of these date back to last year, February requests, which idk why I would still need a record of it for me to look at everyday.) Perhaps better to keep these kinds of records on a separate page since they take up real estate on the dashboard.

Pros

The first time I used this software was at the start of 2021, and I remember finding it a little difficult to navigate where the time-in button was because the "time card" button had an arrow, it felt like it contained settings or options for the time card. I was expecting the immediate clock-in to be as quick as one button/toggle. I struggled missing a few days because I had not clicked on "Yes" after the pop-up box of "Are you sure you want to log in?". I honestly felt like there were too many prompts to get to finish my simple daily objective. Now that I'm tenured, it's muscle-memory at this point but I still believe there could be faster ways to clock-in and -out (eg. toggle/one-click clock-in button aided with colors like green for timed-in and gray for timed-out. No need to add "Are you sure?", especially if the purpose is for daily use, it's kinda a no-brainer so if you plan on doing that mayhaps provide that prompt for a specific duration (eg. timing in 2-3 hours earlier than usual or timing-out earlier than required).

I also really liked the reminders of anniversaries on the lefthand side of the screen. It makes me know a little bit about my teammates / co-workers.

Cons

No multiple selection actions especially for unattended requests. You have to go through a series of clicks to be able to delete a request, same with other intended actions. I think what I like least about this software are the additional/unnecessary popups. Try trusting the recall of your daily users and try testing with immediate actions on straight-forward icons (eg. "x" means delete, but of course that needs a "are you sure" dialog box; maybe an image of a gray clock could mean "you're still not timed-in" or "you've clocked out" where you don't need too many prompts to remind the user about since it's a daily thing.)

Maria corazon antonette S.

SProut in my daily life

Reviewed on 13/6/2022

My overall experiance with sprout is very statisfactory for it is easy to log in and out. MAde it easier for us to track attendance and see our payslip.

Pros

I like that I have the capability to log in via my phone and PC. IT gives me the ease of making sure that I will not be late for office, specially I am working WFH.

Cons

Some inconsisencies whenever the app is down or on maintainance. But it normally goes back to the original state. Like missing leave credits or biologs. The usual biologs are not being detected as well and needds to file COA.

Jaridom J.

Sprout HRIS Works for US

Reviewed on 25/3/2022

Excellent.

Pros

Complete payroll and HRIS system coupled with analytics. Growing universe of complementary functionality.

Cons

API needs more work. We need to be able to extract data from the system unattended.
Still doesn't handle 100% of our pay variations which then required Sprout to help us by creating an external app to process some data before loading into Sprout.

Good HR platform

Reviewed on 10/5/2019

Sprout is very useful for maintaining a paperless HR database and managing employees through the leave and attendance tracking. The payroll app is also plus because it is customized according to current income tax laws.

Pros

It is packed with useful features like leave and attendance tracking, online 201 file management, employee data bulk upload, and asset tracking. The leave tracking is very useful in our workplace. It is integrated with email and the direct manager can easily approve or reject it. Leave data can be extracted in an Excel file. The access levels are also customizable which is very useful in maintaining confidentiality.

Cons

Creating a new employee profile and bulk upload function sometimes do not work. There is no calendar view or summary to see who is out of the office or who has filed a leave.

Eunice G.

The Ease of Using Sprout

Reviewed on 14/6/2022

Everything about the software is targeted to help employees make attendance tracking, leave application and storing work related information a lot more seamless and easier compared to other timekeeping software I had used in the past.

Pros

The software is very user friendly, gives all important information with just a click. One stop place for all employee needs like leave tracking, payroll information, schedule adjustments and a lot more. Requesting for changes on schedule is pretty much straight forward and it's very easy to navigate even if its the first time you are using Sprout.

Cons

Sometimes it does have downtime during shifts but of course its needed to improve the software and it really doesn't take long for those updates to be completed.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Extremely helpful

Reviewed on 31/5/2018

Easy access to HR and Payroll matters.

Pros

Our company uses Sprout for HR and payroll purposes. We can easily view our documents, file for leaves, and see our payslips. The easy access that it provides is very convinient and helped us in getting the information we need real time.

Cons

Login issues is one of the primary error we are encountering, it doesn't accept known password, and it takes time to reset the password.

Angelo P.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Sprout-easy

Reviewed on 14/6/2022

I like that it's simple, straightforward and easy to understand. I just would like to know the difference between Certificate of Attendance and Schedule Adjustment.

Pros

I like that the software responds to the interface of the flexibility of my schedules.

Cons

I don't like that sprout times out so easily and you'll have to continue using it so it won't be idle. I want to be able to leave it running on the background.

Farah V.

Review on User Standpoint

Satisfied user here.

Pros

The software is easy to use, there are other software used for attendance with instructions that have complicated process, this one does not. It is user friendly but sophisticated at the same time. Less downtime which makes it more reliable and self help is informative.

Cons

This is on a user standpoint, easy to navigate and much simpler process.

Kim rodan B.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easiest Access to Business

This is a great app.

Pros

Easy to login during attendance, everything you need to know about your employment status is here.

Cons

I wish I could erase the previous login here, like those usernames that are not mine will be deleted so that I can only see mine. Because sometimes my colleagues access this software on their own accounts and their usernames are not removed.

• Industry: Human Resources

Convenience of All-in-one

Reviewed on 26/4/2019

Pros

Our company recently had a parallel testing of sprout. At first, we are not okay with it. New system means new adjustment. However, as time goes along, you will know the value of this system. Good thing about this software is that it gives you avenue to communicate with Human Resources. You can get the information that you need real time. You can view documents, file leaves, check your payroll, download payslips, check daily log ins, and etc. in just one software.

Cons

Where having issues with logins, some biometrics where not detected and we need to file it on resolution center every single instances. I think this eats too much of our time.

Vikki lou P.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 13/6/2022

it is easy and convenient. Moreover it is very useful especially in these modern days. Tracking of the overtimes is made easier

Pros

Sprout is easy to use and also it is very convenient since you can open it anytime and anywhere.

Cons

Since there is a time wherein the timesheet is lock then I have to monitor as well that I have filed everything on time

Daniel F.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Attendance Tracking

Reviewed on 14/6/2022

Pros

We use this platform for attendance tracking while on a work from home basis which is very convenient. it allows you to see and navigate your daily in and out duty.

Cons

The least I like about this feature is I can't copy some of my personal info like government infos. and such which is fairly understandable

Maria crisitna G.

Sprout and it's benefits

Awesome!

Pros

User-friendly, Easy tracking and filing of schedules, leaves and schedule changes, tracking of how many leave we have, tracking if our Team Leader has approved our manual time keeping and I can access it anytime.

Cons

I hope there's an option to personalise the colour of the software.

Gillian C.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Good but still need some improvement

Reviewed on 17/6/2022

It is a nice product but I am looking forward for more options. Like seeing the time in even if it's midnight etc. Ability to be able to input other type of leaves easily. Option to do schedule change in a simpler and faster manner, without manually inputting everything.

Pros

It is accessible and somewhat easy to use once you learn how it works.

Cons

Some features like CTOs do not reflect in a timely manner. Only 3 days allowed to enter, but sometimes the CTO is still not there so cannot plot it, and ends up using COA.

Habib P.

Data Service Associate

Reviewed on 13/6/2022

sprout is bery helpful anf useful i can use it by phone or laptop anytime anywhere.

Pros

it is very good and useful for those employee like me it can help me to track my attendance , leaves, and other concern on my payroll issue

Cons

for me at this moment sprout is doing well . all the features are bery helpful