NordLayer

Dynamic network access security for modern workforces.

3.7/5
3.8/5
4.8/5
4/5

Deborah S.
  • Industry: Information Services

NordVPN for Protection

Reviewed on 10/6/2021

Pros

I am a personal user of NordVPN. Although my home router provides security, I wanted an additional layer of security for myself and my family. This allows me to feel safer, particularly when we use our smartphones outside of our home Internet connection.

Cons

It's annoying to keep having to connect each time and there is a bit of a slowdown in data on smartphone, but it's a "con" that I will live with in order to have the security I want.

Raymond F.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

VPN for Everything!

Reviewed on 7/8/2021

Overall, for users that need a VPN for light work free trial can be the best option. However, for anyone that needs a VPN for heavy work, a Subscription is needed. Both of the options are very good.

Pros

This VPN is available on IOS, Android, Windows, and macOS. That help me to install the same VPN with a great connection for all of my devices. Even for a free trial, NordVPN gives the best stable connection for the user from many countries to select as the IP address.

Cons

The free trial only provides several countries that can be select. Sometimes in free trial mode, the speed of connection can be really slow.

Madhav P.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Why NordVPM Teams

Reviewed on 21/1/2021

My overall experience with NordVPN is very good. I use NordVPN whenever I need to change my IP address.

Pros

NordVPN Teams is my favorite VPN because the data security and online privacy feature provided by this VPN is the best.We can change our IP adress and bypass geoblocks easily with Nord VPN. Online gaming experience is best while using NordVPN.

Cons

The internet connection gets reduced to a great amount while using NordVPN.

Response from NordVPN Teams

Hey, Madhav! We appreciate the comment and thanks for the feedback.

Sean M.

All the best bits of the personal version

Reviewed on 10/9/2021

Pros

Long time user of the personal version of NordVPN. The Teams option provides the best of their service with the focus to make this easy to use for everyone on the team.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. The Canadian shared gateway's IP links back to South Africa... which that's just Microsoft's opinion man.