Fliki

Create audio and video content effortlessly

4.6/5
4.7/5
4.8/5
4.6/5

Eric
Eric

Fliki Review

Reviewed on 6/11/2022

So far this software has been the best by far that I have used.

So far this software has been the best by far that I have used.

Pros

I like the ultra-realistic human voices.

Cons

What I like least about the software is that they don't give much credit for starters.

Lumen5, Canva and InVideo

Reasons for Choosing Fliki

Because Fliki has a more realistic human voice than invideo

InVideo

Reasons for Switching to Fliki

Because Fliki has a more realistic text-to-speech human voice than other software.
Brian

Robust and multifaceted software make Fliki a winner

Reviewed on 7/7/2022

Fliki has helped me reimagine how I use text content. I look forward to creating multiple podcast shows and episodes for each of the website brands I'm building out over the coming months.

Using the service has been a very good experience, and customer service is exceptional.

Pros

I recently discovered software that can produce speech from text and am turning website articles into podcasts. I most like Fliki for its ability to support unlimited podcast shows and episodes.

Cons

I have no major cons but have identified some improvements and sent them to the Fliki team. I was amazed to see some of these suggestions get turned into software improvements in just days.

Santosh
Santosh

Be Aware and Stay Away from these people.

Reviewed on 3/10/2023

Good to use software if they let us.

Good to use software if they let us.

Pros

Good to use if they let us use them. Took our money now not giving promised features, slowly taking away features and renaming them to keep out of reach from LTD users. only scammers does that.

Cons

Scamming feature. First they promised and now in accessible features.

Rodrigo
Rodrigo
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Amazing Tool for Text to Video

Reviewed on 17/1/2024

Yesterday I decided to test Fliki. Not sure if you're reading this now, you're familiar with this tool, but I'm going to talk a little about my experience. After creating a prompt, something I've been studying for a few months, I basically asked Fliki to put together a video talking about the differences between the #ScrumMaster and the #ProjectManager, and I loved the result. As it was a test I did, the video was very simple. I chose the size, changed some of the video background and before long, my video was rendered and I posted it. I suggest you sign up and get to know this tool!

Pros

Easy to use, quick with fantastic features. I love it all, for real. Is the best Video Ai that I ever tried.

Cons

Make Video backgrounds better. Maybe it's a Prompt issue, I don't know, but some of the videos aren't related to the main theme.

Ferdinand

Love this product for helping produce podcasts

Reviewed on 13/10/2022

This is used by our team on a daily basis. We stopped using rumble studio, and now are using this completely for our podcasts. The voices are amazing, the bg music you can add, the different sections to plan out the podcasts with different voices...just stellar.

Pros

We like the quality. We have it up against play.ht right now and it seems to be winning.

Cons

There really isn't anything we like least except for the credit usage... just be aware of your credits and download the versions so you don't use them up listening to the tts recordings. We made that mistake and went through a ton of credits not realizing.

LOVO

Reasons for Choosing Fliki

Better quality in our opinion as of now.

Reasons for Switching to Fliki

The quality really amazed us. We are using Sarah and it sounds like a real human being....simply amazing how real it sounds.
Joseph
  • Industry: Design

Fliki.ai makes my life easier 👍

Reviewed on 17/8/2023

My faceless YouTube channels are growing rapidly with the help of fliki.ai

My faceless YouTube channels are growing rapidly with the help of fliki.ai

Pros

The voiceover sounds natural expercially that of my favorites Phil

Cons

The cost is some how expensive and some times I found it difficult to subscribe for the whole year

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

Best product

Reviewed on 15/1/2024

Pros

Perfect voice over and text to video feature.

Cons

The image and videos used are sometimes not adequate with the context.

Jose
  • Industry: Telecommunications

personal opinion

Reviewed on 27/1/2024

very good I would like to continue using it

very good I would like to continue using it

Pros

I like it because it is very easy to use and makes very good work with the ideas.

Cons

the only thing I don't like is that it is very expensive to use and sometimes it is complicated to carry out the idea because of the fact that it is expensive.

Prikshit
Prikshit

Fliki ai grate eview

Reviewed on 8/1/2024

Pros

No cons and very good it is very easy to use

Cons

is great and easy interface, world no1 ai, go and use this amazing ai

Jackson
Jackson

Best vsl fliki

Reviewed on 12/2/2024

Pros

associate free for everybody and custom

Cons

Best price to costumer vsl and associate with chatgpt

Salvatore
  • Industry: Publishing

Simple to use

Reviewed on 28/7/2023

Pros

ease of use and very good voices, also in Italian

Cons

In the latest update, significant improvements have been introduced. There is no effective management of the external library. When external photos or videos are loaded, the window that opens is too small, it is not possible to organize the contents in folders and therefore viewing but also searching becomes very difficult. It could be improved.Another tip, some famous google fonts are missing.It is not possible to manage the audio track efficiently. Once a song has been inserted, it is not possible to remove it at a certain point in the video or adjust the volume differently from the initial settings. It would take more control over the background audio track.

Pictory
Zobaugo
Zobaugo
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Fliki is the FUTURE

Reviewed on 26/3/2023

Pros

friendly user interface, less bulky with complex menu bars and tools. it's so simple, motivational, inspiring and entertaining that it automatically generates alternatives for each task you input and the out put is always excellence.

Cons

Fliki is a software with features like intelligent data processing, easy customization, and interactive visualizations. There are no known cons to using Fliki. Integrating Fliki to your business can help streamline operations, gain insights into customer behavior, and make data-driven decisions, ultimately leading to better business outcomes

Belal
Belal
  • Industry: Machinery

Best app.fliki.ai tool

Reviewed on 25/12/2022

An app.flik.ai is a tool that allows you to create text for video. App.fliki can be used to create text for videos that you’re planning to upload on YouTube. You can also use it to create text for other kinds of videos that you’re planning to upload on YouTube. I love this tool.Fliki was created by a team of developers who wanted to make some quality video content. They wanted to be able to do that without having to go through the tedious process of filming and editing it themselves. Fliki is an easy to use tool which allows students and students to create quality video quickly and easily. They’re able to use their laptop to create the video, which makes it super simple and easy for them to make the video with their laptops.

Pros

When you’re working with a brand and you’re creating text for video, be sure to focus on quality. app.fliki’s generator will focus on quality and make sure that your video has the correct video style, too.

Cons

I think that the app.fliki is quite good but, I didn’t like the thing that it did which is, that it automatically adds all the comments and stuff. I don’t know, I just didn’t like it. One thing I liked about the app.fliki software, was that it was easy to use.

Vijay

Fliki a fantastic tool

Reviewed on 28/8/2023

Awesome experience

Awesome experience

Pros

Fliki is an outstanding information management and collaboration tool that has completely transformed the way my team works. With its user-friendly interface, real-time collaboration features, and versatile content capabilities, Fliki makes organizing and working together incredibly efficient. It's a one-stop solution for creating, editing, and sharing documents, projects, presentations, and more. The tool's security features and seamless integrations with other platforms add even more value. Fliki is a must-have for teams looking to boost productivity and streamline their workflow. Highly recommended!

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about the features.

Priyank
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Amazing tool for Social Media Content Creators

Reviewed on 26/9/2023

I love it

I love it

Pros

Ease of use, idea or blog to video generation on the fly

Cons

AI Image generation and free video library is limited

Canva

idea to video generation
Benson
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Best AI voice-over app for my YouTube channel so far.

Reviewed on 18/6/2022

Overall the app is great. I have settled on a voice([SENSITIVE CONTENT]) and I hope to continue using the app since that gives me my online voice avatar.

Pros

Unlike other AI voice-overs in the market, Fliki offers all the voices for each plan which makes it easy to explore and choose what best suits me. Also, the price is competitive for what this app offers. I also like the interface. It's clean, unlike the others which look cluttered.

Cons

The only downside so far is the number of credits. For the $9 plan for 10,000 points is a bit expensive for a small YouTuber like me, especially given the next plan is $29.

Adrian
  • Industry: Government Relations
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Impressive TTS engine

Reviewed on 11/5/2022

I've been looking for a quality TTS engine for a while now and Fliki offers by far the best representation of a natural voice on the market. I signed up for a month to see how the speech synthesis performed on a wide range of topics -- and safe to say I loved it that much that I bought a lifetime subscription. If you're looking for voice optionality, flexibility and a competitive TTS engine (in both price and performance) I'd definitely recommend Fliki

Pros

Hands down, the natural voice synth trumps other competitors in the market. UI is intuitive, customer service is excellent, and voice optionality is unrivalled.

Cons

In a perfect world, I would have liked even more than 30k words per month. But there are obvious financial tradeoffs here so it's easy to nit-pick from the cheap seats.

Estiyak
Estiyak

Fliki Video Editor AI: Easily Create Professional-Quality Videos

Reviewed on 3/2/2023

Pros

I really like Fliki Video Editor AI because it makes it so easy to create professional-quality videos. The AI-powered features allow me to quickly and easily edit my footage, apply effects and transitions, and create a stunning final product. The AI also helps me make sure that I'm always getting the best possible results.

Cons

The only downside to Fliki Video Editor AI is that the free version doesn't offer many features. However, the paid version has some great features, such as advanced editing tools, HD resolution support, and access to the Fliki library of royalty-free music and sound effects.

Timo
Timo
  • Industry: Media Production

Amazing! (...if credit system will be optimized) 3 stars for the AppSumo LTD and 4 stars for...

Reviewed on 31/12/2022

Pros

Quality and editing options are amazing. Include free fiddling, and this is perfect. Voices and editing is good. And don't forget to batch enable auto-content :)

Cons

I used it for 2 days now and I don't appreciate the credit system at all, but I very much like the quality of the output generated. I made about 16 minutes of video for 48 credits, which is basically making it an hour what it's left after 180 minutes. I believe the nature of the credit system does not make it easy to focus on higher-quality editing because previewing and changing anything immediately costs credits.

Chris
Chris

Incredible blog post to video software!

Reviewed on 6/11/2022

My favorite for turning blog posts into videos fast and they look great.

My favorite for turning blog posts into videos fast and they look great.

Pros

Awesome way to create informational videosIncredibly easy to use. Fast. Support is responsive. I love using this for informational or short promotional videos. Fliki saves me a ton of time and the results are phenomenal!

Cons

Nothing... it could be a bit faster but I know they are updating the servers because of all the new customers they are getting.

Pictory

Reasons for Switching to Fliki

Easier to use and better priced.
Matías
Matías
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

After a lot of investigation...

Reviewed on 16/1/2023

Pros

After a lot of investigation into several web services, I must say that Fliki is the Best Text to Speech in the world because it is based on Ai, and it's enhanced in comparison with other sites. Have a significant data base of types of voices by country and language, and even there are from Argentina. And sounds like us, like a real Argentine human being.What else? It's free! And you can edit a video automatically too. Fliki it's better, and the winner far away! And have many, many options.

Cons

Not a dislike but a needing. In Spanish Argentinian voices, there aren't Ai assisted options, nor more options in the others phonetics from the other latinamerican countrys. All the options for Bolivia, Ecuador, an other countries, sound the same to me (sorry maybe is just me). I would like to see this improvement in the future, and this definetelly would make happy :D

Mujib
  • Industry: Online Media

Awesome 👍

Reviewed on 28/7/2023

Seamless smooth amazing accurate priceless game changer are just some words coming to mind

Pros

Most important upgrade to any social media video content creator for 2023 an beyond absolutely awesome tool

Cons

Mobile display could be improved font's and tab's apprears very small on phones... Nevertheless awesome tool

Kenneth James
Kenneth James
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed

Reviewed on 24/8/2023

All good

All good

Pros

VIDEO AND EDITING WITH AI, it makes my job fast

Cons

The charge cost for free for students. it should have discount for the students

Google Sheets

because its easy to use
Anisha

Cut time 2 hours per video making with fliki

Reviewed on 2/1/2023

amazing because it cut my time, usually I need 2,5 hours to make 3 minutes video but with this, I just need less than 30 minutes

Pros

This using AI to generate more video efficiently and faster than other. Also the image and video generated by this, is very accurate

Cons

I see no drag n drop feature, like I got from lumen5. But overall this tool is very easy to use

Edward
  • Industry: Think Tanks

Fantastic app

Reviewed on 2/12/2023

Pros

Easy to use. Delivers on what it can do. Lots of customization.

Cons

I wish the credit systems was improved. It would be nice to know how many credits I'm about to use or to have some way to keep track of what my project will cost.