Malwarebytes for Business Reviews

Malwarebytes for Business

4.7 (2,420)
Write a Review!
Complete cybersecurity software for businesses

(2,420)

Darian
  • Industry: Insurance

Review of Malwarebytes

Reviewed on 25/8/2021

We needed a new antivirus after our old one was letting us down and decided to purchase 2 antivirus licenses, Malwarebytes being one of those two. It has performed fantastically.

Pros

Many of us in the department were already familiar with malwarebytes through our personal use. We decided on a company-wide rollout since our personal experience with the defense was top-tier.

Cons

When at a user's computer, we are unable to view logs while at that computer and instead have to go login to the UI at the IT desk to view those logs which is inconvenient. Otherwise it works very well.

Reasons for Choosing Malwarebytes for Business

Kaspersky was unable to find viruses on computers we tested that Malwarebytes could. Our kaspersky setup was not finding anything while other programs were able to find much more, so we switched.

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

We chose malwarebytes because it ran with low CPU on the employee machine during scans which allowed them to work without slowdowns. Other software we tested would sometimes freeze machines because there were so many processes going on.
Eugenio
Eugenio

Malwarebytes for Business REVIEW

Reviewed on 24/2/2022

Exceptional protection for enterprise networks and devices that must be managed.

Pros

Without a doubt this VENDOR is the market leader in endpoint protection solutions, you have to compare it with vendors of antivirus solutions and they are really different segments and functionalities. Whoever uses their technology can be sure that they are protected with the best EPP protection of its kind.

Cons

There is not yet full support for Android and iOS (mobile devices).

SentinelOne

Reasons for Choosing Malwarebytes for Business

Efficiency in protection against advanced cyber threats.

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

Proven reputation and efficiency in cyber protection capabilities.
Abhishek
  • Industry: Computer Games

A fine protection for your pc

Reviewed on 21/9/2020

It was quite smooth. But for better protection, I also use quick heal in parallel (better performanc...

It was quite smooth. But for better protection, I also use quick heal in parallel (better performance)

Pros

1.) Free version is also available
2.) Easy to use
3.) Does not consume excessive RAM and computing power
4.) Has enough features for pc malware protection
5.) It can detect malware during boot time( this is a very very important feature)

Cons

1.) Although free version is available but still lags important features( premium version fulfill the vaccum)
2.) It's virus database is not so huge. It many times fails to detect malware ( I hope this will improve in the future)
3.) Its automatic update is quite laggy. May times I have to manually update it
4.) Premium version is little bit costly

Martin
Martin

Effective and highly recommended protection

Reviewed on 9/2/2024

its is effective in detecting malicious data and providing protection against malware attacks, data loss and network breach

Pros

simple user interface, friendly customer support, easy to use and implement

Cons

takes time to scan for any malicious threats inside a computer and network

Norton AntiVirus and Bitdefender Antivirus Plus
Sujata
  • Industry: Entertainment

Security is Important!

Reviewed on 20/7/2023

Malwarebytes is an important anti-malware/anti-virus software that provides real time protection and resolves the data loss threat in a prompt manner. Our network is safer and this software is reliable to find and eliminate the threat effectively.

Pros

Ever since we started Malwarebytes, our network security has been doubled and have had very minimal malware and virus threats. As we need to download various resources from the internet and also send many files to our clients so Malwarebytes scans all the files and ensures they are not infected with malwares. This helps us to maintain our credibility to our clients and keeps our business running smoothly.

Cons

Just the pricing could be reduced a little but that does not hide the fact that the paid version provides an extra layer of security to your server and network so paid version is worth it.

Julian
Julian
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

My Honest Reviw of Malwarebytes for Business

Reviewed on 29/8/2023

Malwarebytes helps us protect our system from threats. It is easy to install, setup, and navigate. It is quick to identify potential threats or suspicious activities. It also updates regularly, providing protection against any emerging threats. Therefore, our experience using Malwarebytes has been positive.

Pros

I like Malwarebytes because of its real-time monitoring and proactive approach to detecting and eliminating threats. This gives us peace of mind when browsing, downloading files, or installing applications. It has a user friendly layout that makes it easy to navigate, access various functions, and make relevant adjustments. It does not cause computer performance issues or slow down the system.

Cons

It seems to be specially designed to identify and respond to malware based its name. This suggests security loopholes that cybercriminals could utilize such as viruses and phishing attacks. False positives is also a common challenge where Malwarebytes gives warning for safe files from safe sources.

• Industry: Telecommunications

Malwarebytes Experience

Reviewed on 21/8/2023

Overall, Malwarebytes, for Business provides a security solution for endpoints effectively protecting businesses of all sizes against a range of threats like malware, ransomware and zero-day attacks. It offers, to use management and a variety of features that enhance the security posture of businesses.Just needs more improvement and to add more features and it will be world's #1

Pros

The most thing I liked with my experience with this software is being smoother and keeps my system safe against any kind of virus threats and has the ability to be upgraded at any time.This software is one of the most powerful Antivirus software I've ever userd

Cons

The part that I found most disappointing, about my experience was the lack of the EDR feature, in the software. Furthermore, it was quite difficult to handle the range of devices involved.

Jeffrey
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Free version user for years but very impressed by the paid version!

Reviewed on 4/8/2023

I used the free version of Malwarebytes for years. Several years ago I received a great deal on the first year of the paid version. I was so impressed that I have continued to use the paid version even at the full price and I almost never pay full price for anything. However, this software is worth it.

Pros

Malwarebytes is very impressive. It catches threats and detects vulnerabilities.

Cons

Nothing. I found no weak points in the software.

Norton AntiVirus

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

I found it simple to implement for the average user. But it was still very effective.
vat
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Efficient and simple

Reviewed on 4/4/2024

Pros

Very easy to use for non tech guys. The soft allow you to clean and monitore your computer. After using it, your device feel younger and fresher

Cons

You have to think about using it and report can be sometime too techy

Cristian
  • Industry: Restaurants
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Functional antivirus

Reviewed on 24/4/2024

It helped me get rid of malware that I wasn't aware of before and it was very simple

Pros

Malwarebytes is quick to recognize dangers

Cons

I learned that assistance is not always punctual

Christopher
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Simple, Yet Effective and Powerful Anti-Virus Software

Reviewed on 19/9/2019

I first discovered Malwarebytes years ago when my computer got a nasty virus that pretty much made my computer non-functional. I got a recommendation to download Malwarebytes while in safe-mode. I followed the advice, downloaded the software and Malwarebytes quarantined all of the bugs and malware attacking my computer. I had tried other softwares to fix this problem and had no luck. Malwarebytes had my computer virus-free and back to normal quickly. Shortly after, I purchased the paid version of the software and have used it and recommended it to everyone I know. We even use it at my dental office.

Pros

The price! The value and price for this software is exceptional. This software is such a high quality product that is so much more affordable and than its competitors. This software is straight and to the point. A super simple interface that is very easy to use. Malwarebytes does it's job and it does it very well by quarantining and removing viruses and malware. It scans your computer daily to keep your information and computer safe.

Cons

I have never had any issues with Malwarebytes. I couldn't tell you how their customer service is because I've never had to use it!

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

The other products, especially Norton are super clunky and way more expensive. For me, Malwarebytes was also the most effective, valuable, and simple to use.

Malwarebytes

Reviewed on 3/12/2019

I have used Malwarebytes both in a corporate context and in a home-user context. In all scenarios, it works really well! Malwarebytes does have advanced tools (such as a centralized control panel that can be used on networks). But, honestly, I have never had need to such centralized control. Rather, I have just let Malwarebytes run on each individual computer. The only other supplemental network security I felt was needed is things like content filtering (to prevent computers from going to infected sites to begin with). With a multi-layered solution like this, virus and spyware and malware and ransomeware have just never been a major issue.

Pros

I like most that Malwarebytes does not require a huge footprint of resources on a computer to run it. Most other anti-virus software that I have used not only protect, but also slow the computer down and cause problems with being over-protective. Malwarebytes just doesn't do this. It provide excellent and reasonable protection and does so in the background almost without having to remember that it is even there.

Cons

There was one time several years ago that Malwarebytes put out an update that, when installed, caused the computer to completely crash. But, shortly after this happened, the president/ceo of Malwarebytes sent out an apology explaining what happened, how it happened, and what steps were being taken to prevent this from ever happening again. True to his work, nothing like this has ever happened again thus far.

Reasons for Choosing Malwarebytes for Business

I switched from Norton because it was to resource-intensive on a computer and was much more expensive.
Kristina

Malwarebytes is dependable

Reviewed on 19/2/2020

I have had, overall, a very positive experience with Malwarebytes. I have been using them for years, and I will continue to use this program, until another comes along that is better.

Pros

User Friendly. It is one of my go to security programs for my business. I find it very user friendly and dependable. When/if Malwarebytes detects malware it quickly quarantines it, which makes it easy to remove for me. It has real time protection that gives me peace of mind when I am working or surfing the net. I like the automatic scan feature. I can set a time for Malwarebytes to scan my computers, everyday. This is essential for a business like mine that deals with sensitive information. I need to know my computers are free from ransomware, malware, and viruses. Lastly, this program is very affordable.

Cons

This isn't a fulblown antivirus program, so I still have to have an antivirus to use in addition to this program. I used to use to the free version on my personal computer and, after the trial is over, the program has a pop up window that tries to entice you to upgrade, that pops up every few hours, everyday, until you upgrade or delete the program. That is annoying.

Reasons for Choosing Malwarebytes for Business

Malwarebytes was much better and easier to use.

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

I can use it in conjunction with my current antivirus program, to enhance security. It was easy to use and dependable.
Lindsay

Unintrusive powerful software to secure your computer

Reviewed on 11/10/2020

Always up to date to remove the latest intrusions. Honor their lifetime update policy. Easy to use and very reliable. No overheads with performance issues when installed. A must product in all computers.

Pros

I bought the full version of Malwarebytes years ago and It has protected me in every way. As a computer consultant to many small companies and individuals, I install Malwarebytes in every computer I work on. The free version does everything except give you real time protection. When somone calls about ransomware or other threatening intrusions, I simply say start Malwarebytes, let it update and scan. That's it the problem is gone.

Cons

I bought mine when one small payment gave me a lifetime update version. It is still recognized years later. The one apsect that disappointing is their change over to a yearly subscription but then business is business. For critical users, I get them to subscibe.

Reasons for Choosing Malwarebytes for Business

AVG decided to do too much and slowed down every computer it was installed in.

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

Reliable, easy to use, does not affect performance, always up to date.
Greg
Greg

Best Cybersecurity Program for your Device

Reviewed on 4/10/2019

I've been using malwarebytes since the early days of it's release as a consumer then as I transitioned into a business owner I offer it to all my customers just because it's that good and I don't offer anything that I don't use and trust myself. My experience with MWB the software and the MWB support team has always been well above expectations. fyi i'm neither paid by or work for mwb

Pros

it's easy on your device performance wise most security programs have a lot of useless processes or unneeded process that just slow a device down malwarebytes does just what it needs to do and does it efficiently.

Cons

there is not much not to like about this software honestly I mean it's had some problems over time and it'll have some bad updates here and there but the team at MWB once notified of a problem gets right on it and fixes it as soon as possible so yea that's about it but that's a normal thing for any software to have glitches but it's how the company responds which is important.

SpyHunter

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

Because MWB is superior product they have the team and research to support their claims and their success speaks for itself.
Darryl
Darryl

Best bang for the buck

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

I've been using the software for only a few months. But since I've gotten, I've made a pitch to our organization to get rid of everything else and start using this on a more permanent basis.

Pros

The software is not as invasive like some of the others. You can continue to work while it runs in the background using minimal resources. This is a very good thing so your work process or what ever it is your working on isn't slowed down or completely freezes up. You can schedule a scan or manually activate it you think there may be a virus in your computer. These guys got it right. From scanning to removal its a very fast software and keeps you working at top levels.

Cons

I really couldn't find a con. Even when I thought there would be one when it comes to updating, nope. It automatically updates whenever its activated.

Pam
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Malwarebytes For Home

Reviewed on 25/7/2019

We have been able to meet our customers expectations of having a secure network in which to hold their proprietary data.

Pros

It's great for Home Use. Simple updates, good security coverage.

Cons

For Enterprise the deployment was a little sketch behind our enterprise firewalls. It seems to need full access to the Internet to behave consistently.

Intercept X Endpoint

Reasons for Choosing Malwarebytes for Business

Bitdefender's offering for enterprise was not functional at all. We kept getting infected.

Price, and reliability.

Malwarebytes is a good security tool

Reviewed on 14/6/2022

Malwarebytes is a very good solution and something that I would recommend. It is easy to use and not expensive so if you don't end up liking it, it wasn't a major waste of money.

Pros

Malwarebytes is very price competitive so it will fit in any budget. You won't have to worry breaking the bank when moving to their solution. I also really like Malwarebytes support team. Whenever you have an open ticket, you get to talk to an actual person and you will get the help you need. I also really like the customizable dashboards you can get created. This isn't a cookie cutter solution, you can pick and choose what you want to see and do.

Cons

Malwarebytes is more tech oriented. If you are not familiar with a lot of IT lingo, you need to get used to it because Malwarebytes doesn't explain everything it does in plain simple English. It doesn't have the exact same features as some of its competitors. While it is cheaper, you do get what you pay for as there are security parameters and features that do not come in the basic and standard options.

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

Malwarebytes was more price competitive.
mee
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Excellent Protection and Peace of Mind for My Business

Reviewed on 27/5/2023

As a small business owner, I cannot stress enough how crucial it is to have reliable cybersecurity measures in place. After extensive research and recommendations from fellow entrepreneurs, I decided to invest in Malwarebytes for Business, and I couldn't be happier with my decision.First and foremost, the level of protection provided by Malwarebytes is exceptional. It effectively detects and eliminates malware, ransomware, and other malicious threats that could compromise the security of my business's sensitive data. With its proactive approach and real-time scanning, I feel confident that my systems are well-guarded against both known and emerging threats.The user interface of Malwarebytes for Business is intuitive and user-friendly. Setting up the software was a breeze, thanks to its straightforward installation process. The dashboard provides comprehensive insights and allows me to monitor the security status of all my devices from a centralized location. I particularly appreciate the customizable scanning options, which allow me to schedule regular scans at convenient times without interrupting my employees' workflow.One of the standout features of Malwarebytes for Business is its low resource consumption. Unlike some other security solutions I've tried in the past, this software runs seamlessly in the background without slowing down my computers or causing any performance issues. This is especially crucial for small businesses like mine, where every minute

Pros

Malwarebytes for Business offers a range of impressive benefits for businesses seeking top-notch cybersecurity protection. Its key strengths include advanced malware detection and removal capabilities, real-time scanning to safeguard against emerging threats, and a user-friendly interface that simplifies setup and management. The software's low resource consumption ensures optimal system performance, while customizable scanning options allow for convenient scheduling. Additionally, Malwarebytes provides excellent customer support, ensuring prompt assistance whenever needed. Overall, the pros of Malwarebytes for Business lie in its robust protection, ease of use, efficiency, and reliable support, making it a valuable asset for businesses in safeguarding their sensitive data and systems.

Cons

While Malwarebytes for Business has numerous strengths, it's important to consider a few potential cons as well. One notable drawback is that the software may occasionally generate false positives, flagging legitimate files or applications as malicious. This can lead to unnecessary disruptions and time spent investigating false alarms. Additionally, some users have reported that the software's updates can be resource-intensive, temporarily impacting system performance during the update process. Finally, while Malwarebytes for Business provides solid protection against malware, it may not offer the same level of comprehensive security features as some all-in-one cybersecurity solutions. Despite these limitations, the overall effectiveness and reliability of Malwarebytes make it a valuable choice for businesses seeking focused malware protection.

GERALD
  • Industry: Entertainment

Very expensive. Not sure how good it is at finding malware

Reviewed on 9/10/2020

Because it never seems to find and quarantine Malware I honestly don't know if it's doing its job or how effective it is.

Pros

Product is fairly easy to use unless you have a problem. I generally let it run in background and do it's thing.

Cons

I really doubt Malwarebytes' effectiveness in finding malware. In the past two years it has not found one piece of malware, though there definitely has been malware in my system. For instance my Google Search default search engine regularly gets hijacked by Yahoo Search. I have to manually go into Google settings, delete Yahoo, and put Google back as my default. And within a months or two the same thing happens and Yahoo again hijacks my system. Clearly there is malware in my system, the kind of thing that Malwarebytes advertises itself as catching. But it never does. I contacted customer support twice about this infuriating issue and never received a reply.

I find Malwarebytes advertising confusing and possibly deceptive. The company states it finds viruses and other forms of malware, but many reputable tech sites say definitively that Malwarebytes is not a virus checker and one should use a separate virus checker. I use Windows Defender. However Malwarebytes makes you jump through a bit of a hoop to enable a separate virus checker.

I find Premium quite expensive, about 70.00 Canadian per year. Fortunately I was grandfathered in on the original premium for life. Otherwise I would drop it.

Many virus programs do this but Malwarebytes has conflicted with other programs. It can drive you a bit batty trying to find the conflict.

Fay
  • Industry: Hospitality

Malwarebytes

Reviewed on 26/2/2020

I have had very good experience with this and have suggested it to others who were being targeted for ransomware and seemed to solve alot of their problems. I would recommend this software above all the others out thier.

Pros

A very good antivirus and malware detector is good at picking up problems before they infect the computer
Value for money as well.
Updates itself without hassling you more background

Cons

I dont have any negatives about this software as I have not yet found anything that I really don't like about it found it was what it said it was.

Was a better program
Yanyu

I have never had more faith in an antiviral program than this one

Reviewed on 14/9/2023

The user appreciates how the unified security platform has improved cyber-security and allowed faster endpoint remediation. Throughout our time using Malwarebytes for Business, the primary function of threat detection has proven useful. The solution provides a very effective layer of protection against various cyber threats. It makes it easier to monitor the security of many individual devices centrally. As it allows for a thorough evaluation of computer health and enables efficient mitigation of internal and external cyber threats, the aforementioned cyber security technology is highly recommended for multi-department enterprises.

Pros

This security precaution has been adopted company-wide to protect the devices and the company's critical information. The program has excellent threat detection capabilities, outperforming several other solutions. In addition, the interface is straightforward, making it easy to understand and use. It protects against malware such as viruses, spyware, ransomware, and other cyber dangers. We particularly like that the program has a centralized control panel from which we can run scans, updates, and other tasks remotely.

Cons

The device is pricey and can occasionally cause a significant drain on system resources, which can lead to a slowdown in overall computer performance.

Alison
Alison

Hands down, one of the best free securities on the net! I recommend this left and right.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017

Pros

I love the price - Free. I love the usability - download and run. I love the quality - not even my friends who like the darker net have had issues that Malwarebytes can prevent. I love features and functionality - I run it, and it does everything I need it to do without the need to micromanage it. Hands down, I love Malwarebytes, and I know that is something strange to say about your computer security system, and that I usually do not endorse something without at least one bigger reservation, but this is an exception. If you do not have a security in place and do not want to pay for one, get Malwarebytes!

Cons

Driven away by the price of Kaspersky, which is a great product, but I am a lowly broke computer lover, I found Malware bytes one day what seems like decades ago. It may not have been decades, but it was at least one... Anyway, I found Malwarebytes and fell in love. It has had my back through the days when being a teenager and going to torrent sites was cool, all the way until now when I try not to look back on those days and what I was getting myself into as I browse the internet for the next great coupon. Malwarebytes has been tried and true, but alas, since I use the free version, there is very little customization that I get to do. I run, it catches if there are anything that did not raise a gigantic red flag upon introduction. That is all, my only con, a lack of granularity. That should be a pro in itself.

Abayomi
Abayomi
  • Industry: Media Production

Malwarebytes Review

Reviewed on 26/7/2019

It has really protected my PC from hackers and viruses.

It has really protected my PC from hackers and viruses.

Pros

Malwarebytes is a very good Antivirus software. Since I have been using it I have not had any difficulties using it. Its fast and does not slow down my computer while running. I am also using its mobile app and it has drastically help reduce the number of top-up adverts on my phone.

Cons

The Desktop version sometimes deactivate full protection of my PC. I will have to restart my computer to get it working back as normal.

Lorraine
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Love knowing my computer is secure!

Reviewed on 10/2/2018

Total computer security and peace of mind at a highly affordable price.

Total computer security and peace of mind at a highly affordable price.

Pros

Malware Bytes Premium is the only security on all the computers and tablets in our household. It's easy to use, doesn't interfere with other applications, doesn't cause crashes, and I feel completely confident it delivers total security.
I've used a few anti-virus programs, but I always ran the free version of Malware Bytes alongside them. After a popular and expensive anti-virus program falsely detected a trojan and crashed my system, deleting drivers and corrupting files, and I had to spend for repairs, I made the decision that Malware Bytes Premium was all I needed for security. It's a decision I haven't regretted. I run Malware Bytes permanently in the background at all times. It monitors for any suspicious activity and warns immediately if there is the smallest risk. In addition, I run a full scan every day.
This software is amazingly good value - far less costly than most anti-virus software and does so much more! Stops ransomware and exploit attacks. Shields against suspicious websites. Removes malware and spyware. No more worms, rogues, dialers, trojans, rootkits, exploits, or bots... ever! As I work online, this protection is essential, and it's nice to know I can play and socialize safely as well, anytime I please.