Adobe Premiere Pro Reviews

Adobe Premiere Pro

Cloud-based video creation and editing software

4.1/5
4.7/5
4.0/5
4.2/5

Julian
Julian
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Adobe Premier Pro it's the Best Video Editor App?

Reviewed on 24/9/2022

I think it's the best video editing software today, but its price is too high for what it offers.

Pros

What I like most about Adobe Premier Pro is that you can edit all kinds of videos, images and sounds, making a composition to show your creation to the world.

Cons

I think light usage option it's missing , many editors complain about crashes due to overloading their projects. Also, the editing styles are very different, depending on the client, that's why you'll have to study a lot about the hiding places of this app.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

For the ability to connect Adobe Creator Suite apps.
Ankit
Ankit
  • Industry: Photography

A great tool for making professional Videos

Reviewed on 18/4/2022

Editing with Premiere Pro is too good, It gives full control in Video Editing. With options like Color Grading, Curves Adjustment and Keyframe I can make a great video. Also editing in Premiere can be good as we save the file and open it in Adobe Premium Rush on our Smartphone. Also, the integration with After Effects will make things easy for one who wants to add special effects to any video. This decreases the travel time between software and gives good control between two software. The plugins for Premiere Pro can be downloaded from third-party websites like Envato Elements and will make the look output look more good. Many players don't support plugins but Premium Pro makes the work.

Pros

Moving from Premiere Pro was one of the best decisions for me. Following are the things that I like the most about Premiere Pro:

- Gives you full control over things. We can play around with music, transitions

- Can be used for Professional Editing Software.

- We can download LUTs from third party websites and Premiere Pro supports that

- As Premiere Pro is of Adobe, things can become easy by integrating it with other Adobe products like After Effects

Cons

Premiere Pro is great software, but there are a few drawbacks to it

- It consumes lots of RAM and that slows down my Desktop. So, A High-End Desktop is a must

- Their UI/UX can be difficult for a beginner. It's Professional software so one needs to spend a lot of time understanding it.

- It creates a lot of cache files that can actually fill your storage.

- You can't retrieve the unsaved file if Premiere Pro crashes.

- Rendering Speed is too slow and it consumes a lot of time

Eduardo
  • Industry: Online Media

Still the best video editing software out there

Reviewed on 17/9/2021

I've been using Adobe Premiere since the Pro 2.0 version 17 years ago. I've tried every other option available and none of them delivered a better experience for me. It's simple and always allowed me to do my cuts without going through extra steps like converting everything before starting to work. It's the most compatible software and the integration with other Adobe softwares, like After Effects, is the thing that makes Premiere essential. But, in the end, the choice of the software is very particular to the editor.

Pros

The integration with all the Adobe softwares.

Cons

Still crashing and having a lot of bugs in most versions.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Premiere Pro

I started as an amateur with Movie Maker, because it was what was available for me back then. But as soon as I wanted to go more professional I went for Premiere.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

It's more professional and gives me more possibilities than Final Cut, and it's more easy to use than Avid Media Composer.
Ibrahim
Ibrahim
  • Industry: Banking

Edit your creativity

Reviewed on 27/12/2023

My overall experience was very cool. I edited more than 500 videos on premiere pro and they all went smooth and exciting as well. It turned out to be my hobby.

Pros

The easy interface and glamorous features like shadowing, transition templates and smooth editing even for a big sized videos 8k and stuff. A very dependable app for any youtuber or videographer and of course one of the best editing apps

Cons

It’s a bit costy to obtain it but the return on investment is worth it honestly. It’s also a heavy program so your PC should have some specific specifications like a high RAM and a good graphics card

Matija
  • Industry: Higher Education

Gold standard tool for video editing

Reviewed on 11/12/2023

Great tool for video editing and for saving video in different format, size and quality.

Pros

Video editor with all important tools for professional editing of the video and audio. Best thing is you can create layers that can be used for other videos.

Cons

Encoding is slow and can use a lot CPU for the process. If you are editing video, forget about other work in the computer at that time.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Premiere Pro

Premiere Pro is better for separate editing of video and audio and can save file in different size and quality.

Vimeo
Nadish
Nadish

The best video editing software

Reviewed on 4/3/2022

Overall, I love working on Adobe Premiere Pro, I love to explore features of Premiere Pro to enhance my projects. I watch video tutorials to learn new tips and tricks. Adobe Premiere Pro is a software that I spent most of my working hours on :)

Pros

Although Adobe Premiere Pro is full of useful features and options, but the thing that I love most about Adobe Premiere Pro is the fast rendering that saves my hours. :)

Cons

The only thing that I like least about Adobe Premiere Pro is that it crashes sometimes during the work. But Its my habit is to incremental save my project that always saves my life when the software crashes. :)

Francisco José
Francisco José

Number one

Reviewed on 14/5/2023

All my life using it, since Adobe premiere 6.5Must say that is the best edition tool I ever used, snd I'm professional being used final cut, avid and others. Always premiere was the one improving first.

Pros

In this time of digital content, Adobe premiere is the best one to mix multiple codecs and have a fast and professional video edition. The new auto features involving audio edition, nulti cam and Adobe essential make it the best one.

Cons

Sometimes crash a lot making waste a lot of time, once you get used to, you learn to autosave each 5 minutes. Being more stable could make it even better.

César
César
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

The best tool to work with audiovisual material, without discussion!

Reviewed on 19/5/2022

My experience with Adobe Premiere Pro has been exceptional, it has never failed me, I have been able to do everything I wanted. Integration with the Adobe ecosystem seems to me to be the key to the success of this program, because it brings together the best of all Adobe programs and gives you a very powerful tool for managing audiovisual content.

Pros

Premiere Pro is the best video editor because it does everything you ask of a video editor and gives you so much more, the control and tools it gives you to work on a video are insane. Premiere Pro brings together everything great about the Adobe ecosystem, from great image control in Photoshop, to handling animations in After Effect, it's a great Swiss Army knife. The video editing works great, the audio handling is also amazing, the number of filters and tools to work with images is unique, the ease of working with animations you won't find in any other video editor and the integration with the Adobe ecosystem is the cherry on top of the cake. Adobe Premiere is the best and there is no discussion, if you want your work to look professional and well done, you have to work with Premiere.

Cons

Adobe Premiere Pro has few weaknesses, but there are. High quality video rendering is too slow, should be better optimized. The Windows version does not work as well on Mac. It is not a program that can be used by any computer, it is very demanding, at the level of specifications.

JAZE
JAZE
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Adobe Premiere Pro (In My Opinion)

Reviewed on 16/8/2021

It was a blast once all the hurdles were overcome, I'm definitely upgrading to this software next.

Pros

The "Speed Duration" feature was pretty cool, it makes slow motion videos look like they were done in a Hollywood studio:-) The effects on this software actually have a panel where you can customize them precisely how you want them... my mind was blown when I saw that and the list goes on but those are my top two pros on Premiere.

Cons

Well for me it was the price, I still haven't saved up enough to buy it lol. Secondly, to be quite honest, when you first load it up, it is quite intimidating to see. I did not know what to make of the software at first until I imported a video, only then did I see light at the end of the tunnel. So in conclusion, they could definitely do with a more friendlier user interface.

VSDC Video Editor

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Premiere Pro

I was making a comparison to see if I was better off or if should take the leap into something new.

VideoPad

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I knew nothing of the other software so I went for Premiere because it is a more renown product.
Mohammad
Mohammad
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Adobe Premiere Pro is undeniably the undisputed video-editing software for amateurs & pros...

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with what Premiere Pro has to offer despite its premium annual pricetag.

Pros

Flawlessly importing media files of various formats as well as installable plugins are fantastic options offered in the software.

Cons

Though serviceable at best, the user interface can really benefit from further refinement: the wide selection of options can prove to be overwhelming for beginners & intermediate users (especially when customizing the layout).

Claud

Mixed emotions but Mostly Good

Reviewed on 29/10/2021

Very simple and easy to use but because of that error message bug stating that it's shutting down and you don't know when it's coming so that always makes me nervous but as long as I keep autosaving manually, that's great.

Pros

This software works so well in my business and what I do in media as a video editor, when I first use this software at first glance it was just a bit intimidating but once I took my time looking through I realise that it had a very intuitive design and easy to use and my favourite feature using this software is that essential graphics panel, omg I love that part cause am really not great with graphics but they made it so simple and easy as drag an drop.

Cons

well, I'd say the cons of using the software is the problem that most persons have and it's that BUG/ Error message that will just randomly pop up stating "Sorry, a serious error has occurred" and that they shutting down the software, that recks my heart every time cause it happens anytime when you least expect it, worst when the project wasn't autosaved omg, you'd have to start all over again.

DaVinci Resolve

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Premiere Pro

I switched from using Final cut pro cause at the time premiere pro was offering so much more and also that's what most of the pros were using.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I chose adobe pp over these alternatives cause it was just cheaper doing the subscription at the time cause even tho it'd of been great to just make a one time purchase with DaVinci but it's a lot of cash and I didn't have that at that time.
Yashas

Genuine review on Adobe Premiere Pro

Reviewed on 17/12/2022

I have been using Adobe Premiere Pro for over three years now. I have created a variety of videos, from promotional videos to documentary shorts. I have become comfortable with the program's interface, and I have learned to edit video quickly and efficiently. I have become proficient in using the program's basic tools such as trimming, cropping, and adding effects. I have also become familiar with the more advanced tools such as color corrections, motion tracking, and masking. I have also experimented with audio mixing and sound design.

Pros

Pros:1. Adobe Premiere Pro is a powerful and versatile editing software that can be used for both amateur and professional video editing.2. It has a wide range of features and tools to help you create great videos.3. It is easy to learn, even for beginners.4. It is compatible with many different formats and can be used with both Mac and Windows systems.5. It has a great customer service system to help with any problems you may encounter.

Cons

Cons:1. It is a relatively expensive piece of software with a steep learning curve.2. It lacks some video effects and editing tools compared to more expensive competitors.3. It can be difficult to keep track of project files.4. It is not as widely supported by third-party plug-ins and integrations compared to other video editing programs.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

Adobe Premiere Pro is one of the leading video editing software tools on the market. It offers an intuitive and powerful editing interface, a wide array of features, and support for a variety of media formats. It is also highly customizable, allowing you to tailor the software to your specific needs. Additionally, Adobe Premiere Pro is regularly updated with new features and tools, keeping it up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies. These features make it a great choice for both amateur and professional video editors.
Conor

The ONLY tool you need for Non-Linear Editing

Reviewed on 27/1/2022

After making the switch from Final Cut Pro a few years ago, I can happily say that I'll never look back, especially with the Adobe Creative Suite's new optimizations for Apple Silicon-based Macs.

Pros

The connectivity between the entire Adobe Creative Suite is something I really underestimated until recent years, and can easily say this has doubled the speed of my workflow.

Cons

Sometimes I have issues with opening projects in Media Encoder from within After Effects / Premiere Pro, but other than that - no issues!

Cushi
Cushi

A great video editing software for pros, not so great for newbies

Reviewed on 7/2/2022

I tested Adobe PP as a potential video editing software. I create video content for social media (YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook), websites, and e-courses. I also occasionally will edit videos for clients.

Pros

What I love about Adobe Premiere Pro is the absolute control the user has over the software. This, of course, is completely determined by the users skill level. For a novice, PP will feel like an absolute roadblock, but for a seasoned pro will find comfort in having endless tools at their disposal. The color grading, in particular, is a stellar feature amongst entry level video editing softwares. Another pro is the seamless integration with other Adobe apps

Cons

I absolutely hate the User interface and user experience. This software looks and feels complicated and I get a headache just looking at it. When I was deciding between this and Final Cut Pro, one of the major factors in my decision to stay with FCP was that the interface is clean, simple and even beautiful. PP's is complicated, bulky and anything but beautiful. I'd go as far as to call it ugly. It feels discouraging and impossible to figure out when looking at it. The other side of having so many tools at your disposal is that it's complicated to find what you need because there are so many.

VEGAS Pro, Filmora, DaVinci Resolve and Final Cut Pro

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I did not choose Adobe PP ultimately because of the price, complicated layout and hideous UI. I do believe that there are certain scenarios where PP will be the better choice over a FCP etc, but most people getting into video editing as a hobby or as a content creator will be much better off opting for Final Cut by Apple.

The best video editor on the market - let's dive in it.

Reviewed on 1/5/2022

My humble experience has been in this program for a long time, more than 7 years, every time I am very excited for the upcoming new releases, because in each new release comes very strong features, and through which I can save my time.

Pros

I will be with you very frankly, with each new release of Adobe Premiere, I am surprised by the amount of new features that save time for users.
One of the most powerful new features is a special (review) that does the sharing of videos with your team or vice versa, in this feature you can download and rate their videos and share notes.
The nice thing is that in the new versions, a bunch of sound effects of different types have been added inside Adobe Premiere Pro, so instead of looking for sites to download the effects, you waste your time.
When I talk about saving time, I should mention discover scene editing, this is a feature that all users of this program will love, you won't imagine how much time it will save, it detects every new scene in the video and cuts it, it's really useful.
Speed in exporting video, keyboard shortcuts, changing and modifying simple details, aesthetics in modifying video colors, all these features are present in Adobe Premiere Pro.
I will never give up on him in my projects, because I lived with him for a long time . I can't wait for the next releases.

Cons

I think that the slowness when playing high-quality videos, is an annoying problem for me in this program. I also wish that more types and shapes of ready-made motion graphics were added.

khalid

Adobe Premiere Pro review

Reviewed on 7/3/2023

Adobe Premiere Pro is a professional video editing software that offers a comprehensive set of tools for video editing, color correction, audio mixing, and visual effects. It is widely used by video editors, filmmakers, and content creators for a variety of video projects.The overall experience of using Adobe Premiere Pro can vary depending on your level of expertise and familiarity with video editing software. However, generally speaking, Adobe Premiere Pro is known for its user-friendly interface, extensive editing tools, and flexibility in terms of project customization.One of the main benefits of using Adobe Premiere Pro is its seamless integration with other Adobe products such as After Effects, Photoshop, and Audition. This allows for a streamlined workflow and enables users to create more complex projects with ease.

Pros

Adobe Premiere Pro is a powerful video editing software that offers a range of features and benefits to users, including:1.Robust editing tools: Adobe Premiere Pro provides a range of editing tools, including the ability to cut and trim clips, add effects and filters, adjust color and audio levels, and more. These tools make it easy to create professional-looking video content.2.Multicam editing: Adobe Premiere Pro allows users to edit footage from multiple cameras simultaneously, making it ideal for events such as concerts, sports events, and live performances.3.Integration with other Adobe products: Adobe Premiere Pro integrates seamlessly with other Adobe products such as Photoshop and After Effects, making it easy to transfer files and assets between different applications.4.Creative control: Adobe Premiere Pro offers a high degree of creative control, with a range of customizable options for effects, transitions, and other elements of video production5.Collaboration: Adobe Premiere Pro offers collaboration tools that allow multiple users to work on a project simultaneously, making it ideal for team-based video production.6.Media management: Adobe Premiere Pro offers robust media management tools, allowing users to easily organize and categorize footage, audio files, and other assets.

Cons

1.System requirements: Adobe Premiere Pro can be demanding on system resources, which may make it challenging to use on older or less powerful computers.2.Learning curve: Adobe Premiere Pro has a steep learning curve and may take some time for beginners to get comfortable with its interface and features.3.Price: Adobe Premiere Pro is a professional-grade software and comes with a high price tag, which may make it less accessible to budget-conscious users.

Ammar
Ammar

Is Adobe Premiere Worth Buying and Working With it ?

Reviewed on 22/2/2022

More than 6 years of experience used to export videos to ( YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok...

More than 6 years of experience used to export videos to ( YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok ).

Pros

After a long experience of use that lasted more than 6 years, I did not use any other program because
Adobe Premiere Pro provided me with all the things I needed in one program , instead of moving to more than one program and getting one of the features.
Easy to use, cheap in price compared to other programs that have the same features.
Adobe Premiere Pro has a great speed in exporting video, that's why you don't have to worry about wasting time.
Every time a new version of the software is released, I look forward to downloading it from Adobe Creative Cloud, because I'm sure there is a great feature in each new version that will save you time over time.
The feature that helped me a lot is saving the project automatically. In the event of forgetting, power outages, or device malfunctions, Adobe Premiere saves your project every certain period of time determined by the user.
Keyboard shortcuts saved me a lot of time to finish the project, they are a treasure for the user's time.
To conclude and be honest, I do not dispense with this program and do not expect that I can live without it.

Cons

The advantage of D3 compared to Adobe After Effects is weak , I wish this feature was as strong as Adobe AE.
Because I use a lot in the program to write, Adobe Premiere Pro does not provide many types and shapes of beautiful fonts compared to Adobe Photoshop.

Piyush
  • Industry: Animation

Adobe Premiere Pro Review

Reviewed on 25/2/2022

Pros

#1 Unlimited Video Editing

Whenever you've introduced the Premiere Pro programming in your PC, go ahead and alter however many recordings as you can. It doesn't force any limitation on the most extreme number of recordings you can alter.
#2 Edit 3D and VR cuts

Debut Pro is fit for working with 3D articles, and it additionally has great highlights for altering 180 or 360/VR film. Exceptionally helpful for making computer games, motion pictures or an eye-getting YouTube video.
#3 Edit 4K and 8K recordings

With regards to altering exceptionally excellent recordings, Premiere Pro surpasses every one of the assumptions. It upholds 4K as well as 8K goal recordings.
#4 Built-in online media sharing element

Whenever you've done altering your recordings, it's a breeze to share it on various online media channels straightforwardly from the product utilizing the "Distribute" work.

Other than this, Premiere Pro additionally empowers clients to trade recordings to their PC or different gadgets.

Cons

1 Slow Customer Support

There's no email support for new or likely clients. It depends for the most part on its alleged "Live Chat" that makes you stand by somewhere in the range of 15-30 minutes just to begin the discussion.

For instance, when I utilized their live talk to accumulate some information about the product, I didn't get any reaction for the initial 20 minutes. Furthermore that was enough for me to close the tab.
Screen capture 2019 02 13 21 38 07 56
#2 Works just on two PCs with a solitary permit

While this is definitely not a huge less point for this apparatus, yet it might agitate clients who own various gadgets and need to utilize the product on every one of them.

You ought to likewise remember that despite the fact that you can introduce the program on two PCs, you can't run it at the same time on both the machines.
Adobe Premiere Pro Pricing Plans

Debut Pro is the main application in this test that accompanies month to month membership plans.

Melia

I've been using Premiere Pro since 2012

Reviewed on 15/3/2022

Overall, it can be a pretty expensive software for a hobbyist. But as a full-time freelance video editor, there's really no better option than Premiere Pro. It's my bread and butter. I couldn't be doing the work I do without this program. Now that I'm fully versed on the software, I LOVE the features and flexibility. The hiccups along the way can be a pain, but I whole-heartedly recommend this software for any professional in the space.

Pros

I love how many features there are. There are a ton of built-in features, tools, shortcuts, and options. In some cases, there are multiple ways to solve a single problem and the ability to choose the workflows that work best for an individual is invaluable. I also appreciate that Adobe is aiming to make Premiere Pro more intuitive, automated, and cross-device compatible. I also love that there are software plug-ins from other third-party vendors that can stack on top of the Premiere platform. That adds a whole new layer of usability and convenience.

Cons

There are bugs occasionally, sometimes major ones. Every now and then, my work is interrupted by a few hours of troubleshooting where I need to restart the project, uninstall/reinstall the software, or try strange workarounds. These sometimes happen right after the software is updated, so I always make sure I'm not in the middle of major project deliverables before updating the software.

Tiago

A Comprehensive Review of Adobe Premiere: Unleashing Creativity

Reviewed on 13/5/2023

Despite its few drawbacks, Adobe Premiere remains an exceptional video editing software. Its extensive feature set, seamless integration with other Adobe applications, and professional-grade editing tools make it a go-to choice for both aspiring and seasoned video editors. The ability to bring creative visions to life, thanks to its powerful editing capabilities, makes Adobe Premiere a staple in the industry. If you're willing to invest time into mastering its intricacies, Adobe Premiere will undoubtedly take your video editing skills to new heights.

Pros

Comprehensive Editing Tools: Adobe Premiere offers a vast array of editing tools that empower users to unleash their creativity. From basic trimming and cutting to advanced effects and color correction, Premiere has everything needed to produce professional-quality videos.Seamless Integration with Creative Cloud: Being part of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Premiere seamlessly integrates with other Adobe applications like After Effects, Photoshop, and Audition. This integration allows for smooth workflow collaboration and easy interchangeability of assets.Extensive Format Support: Adobe Premiere supports a wide range of video formats, ensuring compatibility with various cameras and devices. Whether you're working with DSLRs, RED cameras, or smartphones, Premiere makes it easy to import, edit, and export your footage in the desired format.

Cons

Steep Learning Curve: Due to its extensive feature set, Adobe Premiere has a steep learning curve, especially for beginners. Navigating through the various panels, tools, and effects can be overwhelming initially. However, with dedication and practice, users can unlock the software's full potential.

Jakub

Still one of the best video editing apps out there

Reviewed on 21/10/2022

Not knowing anything about editing I felt a bit lost at the beginning using Premiere, but it eventually got under my skin and actually presented as a good practice base for learning by doing. So even tho the UI feels cluttered at first it eventually opened all the functions needed for effective editing to me and I started to like it and using it with ease.The good thing is it does not push you into any "trendy" editing as other editors might presenting and focusing on "the one feature which is hip now.

Pros

The consistency of editing style and approach is great. Even if I learned using Premiere 15 years ago, I still am able to use it today - only discovering new features. But the basics are still the same. Only better.

Cons

The workspace setup is strange and sometimes I close some of the editing windows and there is a way to open them separately, but looking in the menus where to find them is tedious. So reseting the workspace is quicker (but also embarrasing :) )It also does not give you realtime preview on a weak machine and there was no "quick preview render" function.

VEGAS Pro

It just felt right.
Justin
Justin

Great, but not perfect.

Reviewed on 13/1/2022

Pros

You pretty much either use final cut, resolve or Premiere....we pay for Adobe so logically Pr was the way forwards. I know how to use it and for the features I use daily I can do anything without having to actually think about it.

Cons

Rendering....anyone who doesn't mention this hasn't used the product. Depending on the project, it can take forever, especially if using 4k footage. For me, the con is just one of those things I have to do now though. I set it rendering a large area and go stick the kettle on.

Much better product.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

Had subscription to Adobe.
gilberto
  • Industry: Entertainment

Wouldn't use any other NLE

Reviewed on 22/10/2023

Since final cut pro stopped making pro NLE's I think this is the best option out there.

Pros

I use Adobe PP for everything, from podcasts to audio dramas, it is my go to editing software and I think it works great and is affordable when bundled with CC

Cons

sometimes it does crash, so I recommend staying away from the most recent version.

Youssef
Youssef
  • Industry: Photography

Adobe Premiere Pro, the most reliable video-editing software out there!

Reviewed on 9/10/2022

My experience with Premiere Pro has been amazing. Premiere Pro provides quality to its users. I can edit and tweak videos for my clients to fulfill their needs. It is comfortable to use. Plus, you can find all the tools you need to make your videos look appealing and professional.

Pros

Premiere Pro is the best video editing software out there. I've been using Premiere Pro for a few years. I can only say it is reliable, convenient and easy to use. Premiere Pro hands you any tool you would need to make your videos professional; all in one place.

Cons

Adobe could work more on its software, fix the recurring bugs and simplify the interface for new users.

Cheikh

My Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro

Reviewed on 4/5/2023

Overall, my experience with Adobe Premiere Pro has been very positive. The software offers many advanced video editing features and makes it easy to work with other Adobe software. While media file management can be a bit challenging, it hasn't affected my ability to create high-quality videos.

Pros

As a multimedia content creator, I have used Adobe Premiere Pro to edit videos. What I like most about this software is its wide variety of video editing tools. There are tools for basic editing such as cutting, pasting, and resizing, as well as more advanced tools for adding transitions, special effects, and animations.Another positive aspect of Adobe Premiere Pro is its compatibility with other Adobe software such as Photoshop and After Effects, allowing for seamless work across multiple projects. Additionally, the video export and sharing features are very user-friendly, making it easy to quickly publish finished videos on different platforms.

Cons

What I like less about Adobe Premiere Pro is media file management. It can be difficult to find and organize video and audio files within the project, especially if the project is complex and has many clips. This can make the editing process longer and more tedious.