Clientary

Everything you need for your professional service business.

4.6/5
4.6/5
4.5/5
4.5/5

Aminah
Aminah

Useful product by Clientary

Reviewed on 23/3/2023

Pros

With this software, keeping track of leads and proposals is a breeze. Better than other similar tools, it streamlines the billing and invoicing process. This program makes project and task management simple. This one is a breeze to use as a client or employee management tool.

Cons

The font size on the dashboard is too small for me to read comfortably, and several places in the user interface take many clicks to access.

Ab

Increased Task, Increased Productivity, Increased Pay! Thanks to Clientary.

Reviewed on 2/11/2023

Clientary is a complete software suite. It is ideal for managing bids, clients, hours, and projects. As an executive assistant, my job demands the highest level of efficiency and order. To stay productive and provide the best service possible for my clients, I set a limit on the amount of work I could take on each month. However, I was able to expand my job limit with Clientary and still properly deliver to my clients. Managing my projects is a challenge I face as an executive assistant, and Clientary has given me a thorough solution! I take on more work, complete it quickly, and get paid more!

Pros

I track the hours I spend on projects using Clientary. This time-tracking tool is really good. I can simply keep track of my working hours, provide my clients with a timesheet report, and charge them appropriately. Unlike before, we no longer have to dispute over bills!Clientary has an Excellent client management Feauture. I have no trouble keeping track of the details of my many clients. Using clientary has made me a more efficient and well-organized executive assistant. Kudos!

Cons

I enjoy using Clientary. No glitch so far!

• Industry: Wholesale

A CRM software that helps businesses to stay organized.

Reviewed on 13/4/2023

Clientary helps me to be organized. I have everything thing I need for a client in this software. This includes but is not limited to proposals, leads generation, project, and billings.Infact, I can add other staffs on it to lessen my workload. This software has proved to be indispensable to the agricultural consulting arm of our business.

Pros

Here are the Clientary features I love the most:- They allow new users to try out their service for free without having to input their card details.- Clientary is easy to set up and use- Clientary works in my country and that's applaudable since most software developers ignores us.- It allows for full customization. With Clientary, I have total control on my projects estimate, invoices and proposals.- Documents are secured and more trustworthy with clientary's digital signature feature.

Cons

Clientary is compatible with mobile phones, but not fully compatible.Using Clientary on desktop is a completely different experience from using it on mobile phones. The desktop version is better.

Dayo
Dayo
  • Industry: Banking

Review on clientary

Reviewed on 12/11/2023

Its has been a productive and satisfactory experience making use of the tool. What a great tool.

Pros

Been a busy person at work with a lot of clients proposal coming in and then, its always difficult to keep track of those proposals but since have been making use of this tool it has made my work so easy from invoice and billing process down to payment process has been fast and easier. Also invoices and payment records has been easy to sort out which has made my work efficient and productive.

Cons

Apart from the small font on the dashboard, i have not seen any problem making use of the tool. No cons.

David

Thanks to Clientary, my job has been a lot more fun and simpler!

Reviewed on 29/10/2023

As a software researcher and developer, I explore softwares that I can use to organize my projects according to my clients and their respective projects. I can boldly say that Clientary is one of the best softwares out there in accomplishing that, keeping timing details and records of my projects haven't been more fun and simpler than this. My clients' project management process has been made simpler thanks to Clientary.

Pros

The setup process of the application is quite simple. It runs perfectly in next to no time.
The feature that I love the most is the project management and time tracking tool. It aids in streamlining the complex process of time and project management which is the major difficulty I face in my work. Clientary will help you to increase your effectiveness and is ideal for small enterprises.

Cons

I haven't found any issues with Clientary. For me, it operations are flawless.

Don
  • Industry: Accounting

All-in-one Platform for PPM and Client Management

Reviewed on 9/11/2023

It saves time by automating major workflow such as project and task management.

It saves time by automating major workflow such as project and task management.

Pros

I give double thumbs up to the fact that Clientary allocates all tools that I yearn on a daily-basis from billing, invoicing, time tracking to project management.

Cons

I use Clientary on a daily basis and it barely fail to accomplish my needs.

Pirkko
Pirkko
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Microenterprise-friendly; Saves time, effort, and money for microentrepreneurs

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

I am able to save time and can allot more time to think on other aspects of my microenterprise thanks to Clientary. I don't have to think of ways to make my proposals pop up, and I love how clients can simply sign documents digitally and we can get working on providing services as soon as possible.

Pros

As a microentrepreneur, I am in-charge of everything in my microenterprise - sales, operations, finances, and everything in between. I don't have the luxury of time in creating and designing forms both online and offline for my services, but Clientary offers me the option to do proposals online, and if they like it, invoicing can follow quickly. It being a web app with no downloads required is also great as it does not require clients to download anything else. Very simple; very effective.

Cons

The limited staff users per plan could have been expanded as the plan went up, but it's understandable as a small team can see how everything else is going on. But I wish the Team Plan had more than 3 staff users able to use.

Ankush

Best Client Management platform

Reviewed on 12/7/2023

it was a good experience using the software as it has all the required features we were looking for client management

Pros

It is one of the Best Client Management platform to manage all clients onboarding, crm and tracking effectively.

Cons

We don't find any flaw in the software, all good !

Reasons for Switching to Clientary

not the features which we were looking for
Shailendra

Good tool to manage all Projects Effectively

Reviewed on 25/8/2023

It was a good experience using Clientary, as supported us with the effective project management.

Pros

it is a great tool to manage the project effectively such as timely client activity tracking, crm, billing and other activities.

Cons

till the time we don't find any con in the tool

Reasons for Switching to Clientary

it is more robust, active and effective.
Keisha

platform to manage CRM and other project related activities

Reviewed on 22/10/2023

Good experience till the time using the platform for CRM and project management activities

Pros

It is a good platform to manage the CRM and all client related activities very smooth and with ease

Cons

Very good platform, don't found any glitch or problem so far

Reasons for Switching to Clientary

It has many good features
Rahul

Top-Notch Application For Creating Invoices And Managing Tasks

Reviewed on 15/5/2023

It offers us a single platform for everything we require, including with project management and team connectivity. I can bill more time because it saves me a tonne of time. My invoices are integrated, well-planned, and simple to track.

Pros

I enjoy how simple Clientary makes managing tasks and projects. I like how simple it is to create and deliver invoices to our clients using Clientary. Additionally, it offers me a selection of invoice templates. It offers a variety of company operating options as well as top-notch customer support.

Cons

The documentation appeared to be lacking. Some user interfaces, like those for setting the timer, can be more simple to use. It ought to accept additional payment options.

Atokoose
Atokoose
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

"A must use app by business owners"

Reviewed on 29/3/2023

Clientary has been really supportive and I'm very appreciative of the Creation of clientary

Pros

When I started my small scale business I've been looking for an app that will aid me in my line of business, making proposals, time tracking and creation of invoices. Clientary has been has been doing that for me and helping me out a lot. It was so easy to manage and navigate. I've been able to easily create invoices with good quality with my clients having easy access to it. The project management feature there has made it easy to calculate estimates for projects, and it allows I and my team to get started with our projects very quickly. The tool for tracking time is also super amazing

Cons

So far the app has really been of good benefits, I've not even been able to notice something I dislike. That's even if there is anything to dislike

Aman

Very Helpful software for Project management and billing tracking

Reviewed on 18/3/2023

it was a good experience using clientary as it managed our all operations and accounting part.

Pros

Good tool to manage all the daily work, manage projects and track the billing cycle of client. Even supports in all account work remotely.

Cons

there is no con as such, just a little time in setting up the account

Zoho Books

it has limited features
beauty
  • Industry: Accounting

dear clientary

Reviewed on 31/10/2023

clientary has stand by me as a best and right tool for me.

clientary has stand by me as a best and right tool for me.

Pros

as an accountant using Clientary, I've found that it efficiently consolidates different facets of my accounting business into a single platform. This consolidation has had a significant impact on my daily work. It has not only saved me valuable time but has also reduced administrative burdens. As a result, I've been able to shift my focus towards delivering high-quality accounting services and expanding my practice.

Cons

this too has been helping me in my accounting career no cons

Abby

Reasons for Switching to Clientary

clientary has a valuable features
Neeraj
Neeraj

Good Database and Information

Reviewed on 12/6/2023

clientary saves my time in making the invoices and also its a best application which i have used since past few years

Pros

It is easy to use can make the invoice quickly and also the online payment feature is quite safe

Cons

Few changes can make as per my knowledge which is we can create multiple billing at same time and also can go easy with payment side

Divya

Software for Client Activities & operations

Reviewed on 25/9/2023

Good expereinece so far

Good expereinece so far

Pros

It is a good software which supports in client activities management, biling, tracking and other stuff

Cons

No com, we find the software convenient and effective

QuickBooks Online
Jason
Jason

10 Year Customer!

Reviewed on 8/11/2022

Pros

I have been a faithful user since 2012. Great product!

Cons

Wish I could use it as my primary task management product.

Himanshu
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Project planning and management platform

Reviewed on 22/10/2023

Nice experience so far

Nice experience so far

Pros

It is a great platform which supports in effective planning of project and all client related activities.

Cons

No cons so far we found in the platform, very supportive platform

Octopus CRM

Reasons for Switching to Clientary

It has good features as compared to others
James
James
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

My review on clientary

Reviewed on 20/10/2023

My experience using clientary has been satisfactory

My experience using clientary has been satisfactory

Pros

Using clientary for one year now has made me to easily give a report on any project am working on and also payment on the project has been made easy. It has also made my invoice and billing management well arranged

Cons

No cons using the software,so far it’s been a great experience

adeolu
  • Industry: Human Resources

create proposals

Reviewed on 25/10/2023

Clientary is a helpful tool that takes care of everything I need, like managing projects, keeping track of time, creating proposals, handling leads, making invoices, dealing with payments, looking after my team, and managing relationships with clients.

Pros

I really like Clientary because it helps me look more professional when I deal with my clients and potential customers. It does this by giving me a special portal with my brand on it.

Cons

I can't give any feature of Clientary a lower rating because they all work perfectly.

Bello
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Great clientary

Reviewed on 29/10/2023

If you're not using this platform as a business owner you're missing a lot.

If you're not using this platform as a business owner you're missing a lot.

Pros

This platform has some good features that have been helping us in terms of billing and invoice, proposals. they've been playing their role perfectly in our company

Cons

No cons yet I'm still waiting for more features

Himani
Himani

Effective platform to manage Project and tracking

Reviewed on 10/7/2023

It was a good experience using Clientary as it supported us in client & project management effectively.

Pros

It is an effective platform to manage Project and tracking. it also supports easy access to all analytics.

Cons

not any, well planned platform with all necessary features

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Clientary

zoho crm has limited features
Odunayo
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

My review on clientary

Reviewed on 12/11/2023

It really deserves a chance in the spotlight as this has been an incredible tool.

Pros

Project management has never been made this easy since I have learnt my profession. Different ranges of customizable template with its effectiveness in time tracking and management has really made this software a go-to for me

Cons

I haven't encountered any issues since have been actively using this software.

Jubril
  • Industry: Computer Hardware
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Efficient working softer

Reviewed on 14/11/2023

It makes business easy and project management more easier than it seems

It makes business easy and project management more easier than it seems

Pros

This software is a friendly software that allows it users to customize templates to their preferred way which makes it very friendly. This software also helps in tracking work, efficiency, and hours spent. It has a very smooth invoice strategy. And allows customer to trust which is good for business.
It also makes projects organized and fast which helps time management

Cons

I don’t have any problem with the software and has all I need already

Karina

So simple that you actually use it!

Reviewed on 21/2/2023

It's brilliant! Simplicity wins the day here.

It's brilliant! Simplicity wins the day here.

Pros

I tried other invoicing apps and they are all so complicated! Clientary maybe doesn't have all the fancy features of some, but what it has is done in a super simple and usable way! There is no learning curve!

Cons

So far, almost nothing bad. I did have a problem making my odd shaped logo look good at first, until I realised it was my fault for using the print resolution version!

FreshBooks