Coupler.io

All-in-one data analytics and automation platform

4.5/5
4.5/5
4.8/5
4.8/5

Inna

Amazing data integration and analytics platform

Reviewed on 18/10/2022

I was finally able to sync data from three different apps into one place and analyze it properly. The best thing is that the reports I created based are updated automatically by Coupler.io. Overall, I save a huge deal of time on reporting and data analytics with this tool.

Pros

- It's extremely easy to use. I love its clean interface.- Reliable - Value for money

Cons

I can't wait for more sources to be added.

Miles
  • Industry: Accounting

Great automation tool

Reviewed on 28/11/2022

Consolidating data from 60 something QuickBooks entities into a report without having to click through each one manually and copy over the numbers.

Pros

The product was very user friendly. It helped reduce the amount of data entry for daily and monthly reports we produce in our business. Their customer service team is responsive and helpful as well.

Cons

The biggest frustration I've had is that there is no way to edit multiple importers at once. I have almost 60 importers that do the exact same thing, but if I ever want to change a setting I have to go through all of them individually. It would be nice to have direct integrations with online banking as well. Occasionally some connections need to be reconnected but it's not that often. Sometimes my scheduled imports are 30 or more minutes late as well.

LiveFlow

Reasons for Switching to Coupler.io

LiveFlow was outrageously overpriced. Coupler fit our needs and was actually worth the subscription fee.
Eric
  • Industry: Music

A loyal long time user from the previous Airtable importer.

Reviewed on 2/12/2022

In the past, I am willing to pay for the subscription for that purpose at that price, but not willing to pay for a product that I just use the minimal feature.

Pros

Easily get data from Airtable to Google Sheets

Cons

Besides fetch data from from Airrable to Google Sheets, I don't use any other features.

Aurelio
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

The price increase was disorganized and too high

Reviewed on 23/11/2022

I think the price increase was too high. I'm having problems because the rules of the plan I subscribed to reduced it to just 100 syncs a month. I had noticed that there were changes, but I just thought that you were going to remove the free option or reduce it. It wasn't clear to me that my plan would reduce several functions. The change was very big and they even had some automatic updates and as my limit is 100 I only realized later that I needed to do a manual synchronization and it was not possible.I really liked your platform A LOT and thought it was a very fair price. Currently, I am very dissatisfied with the changes and am looking for other cheaper or more cost-effective platform options.

Pros

It's really easy to use and implement the software.

Cons

The last changes on the plans limits and prices.

David
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Inexpensive, simple data management.

Reviewed on 28/11/2022

I first was turned on to Coupler.io as a way to dump our data out of Airtable and use it to populate dashboards, prior to Airtable having it's own native data visualization. The integrations are easy to set up and automate, my colleagues think I'm a genius, but it's really Coupler.io that is doing the heavy lifting. People think I have to go in and update data all of the time not really understanding that it is more 'set it and forget it'.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility and reliability.

Cons

The integration with QBO can be a bit challenging, but I've been using Intuit products long enough to know that they are a challenge to deal with, so I chalk that up to Intuit, not Coupler.io

Jordan

Coupler is great

Reviewed on 28/11/2022

Pros

Super easy to use. Coupler was fundamental in the deployment of our MVP.

Cons

Scheduling by minute would be great. I have cascading functions that have to be done manually currently.

Zapier
Lindsey

Great product

Reviewed on 5/12/2022

Loved this software, but in the end our overall team wanted to use a different software.

Pros

I loved the ease of use of the product.

Cons

A bit expensive for what I needed it for.

Joe

Coupler.io is the easiest

Reviewed on 5/12/2022

Pros

Coupler.io is super easy to setup and use.

Cons

I haven't really found anything about it that we do not like, but it would be great if they inlcuded Zoho CRM as a datasource.

Christian Paul

Coupler is one of the best in the industry!

Reviewed on 29/11/2022

Very good experience. Their product is good right from the shelf.

Pros

I like that they made the software very easy to use and not much time needed to learn it.

Cons

Hmm. I can't think of any at the moment.

Steve

Couper.io is Essential and I use it all day long!

Reviewed on 29/11/2022

Coupler.io is great, I use it on multiple dashboards every day and it is flawless.

Pros

Coupler is easy to use and setup. It has been a gamechanger for my dashboards.

Cons

Nothing! I have not had any problems with it.

Dan

Coupler.io works for us!

Reviewed on 22/11/2022

A low-code solution (AirTable) is an element in our system. Coupler made regular, frequent, and reliable importing / exporting between AT, G-Sheets, and BQ a breeze.

Pros

I like the "set it and forget it" approach. At any given time, I can check on the success of the importer (it's never not performed), and can optionally push non-scheduled changes easily. The importers were easy to set up. When I ran into an issue in my first BigQuery connectors, tech support was excellent and responsive, although not instant (because of time zone issues). I've never had to wait more than 12 hours for a detailed, helpful response.

Cons

More connectors. If I had more, I'd use more.

Jani
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Coupler.io Hubspot to Sheets export

Reviewed on 22/11/2022

We are connecting Hubspot to Google sheets. Coupler.io does this well and is easy to use. Old connectors were better IMO but we can manage with the new ones also, just a little bit of extra work.

Pros

Most important is that it works all the time and is super reliable. It is also easy to use

Cons

Some recent changes in the data connectors changed the exported values to internal property values which resulted in not so user friendly experience. No we have to rename some values as the properties internal name is not suitable.

Anastasios
  • Industry: Higher Education

Excellent tool for data integration!

Reviewed on 22/11/2022

Great tool overall and definitely recommended for data integrations. It can make your life easier.

Pros

Easy and simple to use, very quick learning curve, so many options for data sources!

Cons

Maybe increase the import size for each Plan.

Michael
  • Industry: Investment Management

Coupler is critical!

Reviewed on 23/11/2022

Highly rate & recommend. Great value.

Pros

Coupler performs reliably, allows you to schedule automated refreshes of data imports, is easy to use in both the web and plugin interface, and works with many data sources (our main uses are Airtable and QBO).

Cons

Recently had an issue with QBO imports, but this seems to be caused by QBO and not by Coupler.

Zac
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Helps us create a live inventory view.

Reviewed on 7/10/2022

Pros

Live exporting and updating of data allows us to see our inventory in real time.

Cons

I would like to be able to select the data that I want and only what I want.

Michelle
  • Industry: Furniture

Coupler.io is the only solution for integrating with GSheets

Reviewed on 22/11/2022

Pros

Love how easy it is to import sources, mainly Airtable to Google Sheets and combine that data with BigQuery to run analyses and create models as needed. Also really enjoy the feature to import data from other GSheets to GSheets and not have to use importrange at all, which is super buggy.

Cons

Only issue I have with Coupler is that it's not super intuitive on how to remove old users/teammates that no longer need to use the product

Cameron

Incredible Software

Reviewed on 22/11/2022

Overall, fantastic product -- but still plenty of room for improvement.

Pros

Love the ability to pull in data from multiple sources and auto-update. I use this for a few different things, but main use case is a P&L-like realtime dashboard

Cons

The format in which data is exported to sheets is not customizable, so just just you a heap of random data. Have to functions to sort the data in a better way.

Nicky
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great product

Reviewed on 22/11/2022

Pros

Coupler is the only connector I've found that connects to Tableau as a source. I would use it even if it were sub-par, but the product is excellent. Great UX, very reliable, thoughtful product development.

Cons

I wish it had more sources so I didn't need to use other connecting software in addition to Coupler.

Leonardo
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Easy connector to grab data

Reviewed on 22/11/2022

Set up your workflow and forget it! Up and running forever

Pros

Ease of use and perfect integration with Airtable with easy scheduling

Cons

User interface can be still easier. A bit cumbersome to learn

alex
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Honest review

Reviewed on 22/11/2022

Pros

I like the ease of use. I learned this software a couple of months ago and it's been really easy to use so far.

Cons

I wish you could customize the cadence more. I believe the only options for hourly is every hour. I often want to do every x hours but I can't, so I have to settle for 1.