Picmaker

AI-powered social media management platform

4.4/5

The Madness

Reviewed on 20/9/2022

Quick and fast design

Quick and fast design

Pros

I also typically like the templates, and the stocks photos that we can use the credit that reset monthly, or just pay for the elite 1 after we look at what we actually wanted to design.

The MAD buttons really does help to circle the design, to actually allow me to edit to my liking.

Cons

Most of the templates are very western focused. Would prefer more Asian focus template like Asia's related celebrations, and Asia's related stocks photos and objects.

Samyak

Great Social Media Handling Tool

Reviewed on 25/4/2023

Overall my experience with Picmaker is very nice. I have been working with this tool since last year. There support team is also having very behaviour and give timely response in case af any issues.

Pros

The user interface of picmaker is easy to use.Newbie does not have to spend time understanding the tool. He/She just need to open the tab and can start working without any headache.

Cons

Picmaker should now start providing customized solutions because every company has its own needs and solving issues all issues using one tool is not possible. Also sometimes there is a case where comapny does not need some features present in picmaker and removing those features will make the tool more simple to use.

Vikram
  • Industry: Entertainment

Graphic review

Reviewed on 23/4/2023

Too good

Too good

Pros

I use picmaker for my self and professional graphic designs it's very good to handle and also easy

Cons

Functions of picmaker. And also keys that have in the app very friendly to use the app

William

Picmaker is easy to implement

Reviewed on 12/5/2023

I'm new to this product, but find it pretty friendly to use. it's a great produce due to it's easy to understand.

Pros

It's much easier to use and quick to implement.

Cons

I didn't find anything that would cause an issue

Canva

Mohd bilaluddin
  • Industry: Publishing

I am use this

Reviewed on 17/4/2023

Pros

All thinks like banner and pic edition and many more

Cons

Cool think about picmaker i realy love this

Nathan
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Picmaker is the Life Saver

Reviewed on 5/4/2023

Pros

This is the best social media tool to create custom logo's and items for social media

Cons

I only wish it had a few bit more templates for default text and graphics

Danish
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Pickmaker review

Reviewed on 23/9/2023

Pros

1.There were various classes to look over, going from expert to lively plans, guaranteeing that I could find a format that fit my business flawlessly.2. Picmaker is a flexible visual computerization device that I delighted in utilizing. Its easy to use interface, immense assortment of adjustable formats, and broad library of great pictures made it a delight to make outwardly engaging substance. The capacity to effortlessly send out plans in different organizations was likewise a champion element.

Cons

I don't recall having any trouble utilizing this item, I just halted because of membership."It shows the strong variety without mistiness on the undertaking sneak peak rather than the promotion with murkiness overlay. Minor bother, yet irritating in any case."As a visual originator, I view Picmaker as overpowering. There are such countless apparatuses and formats that it's difficult to pick which ones to utilize.

Nul
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Good Online Graphics Tool

Reviewed on 30/6/2023

Picmaker is a fantastic option for individuals who are new to design or prefer to create uncomplicated designs. It supports various platforms and offers an extensive set of features. However, individuals with greater experience or those seeking to create intricate designs might find it beneficial to explore more advanced design tools.

Pros

Picmaker is a perfect fit for my diverse platform requirements. It caters to all my devices since it is compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Edge. Picmaker provides a wide range of features to create coffee mug stickers and YouTube banners, such as various fonts, shapes, backdrops, and stickers. Its simplicity is an advantage as I can easily generate patterns without the need to modify settings or possess advanced graphic design skills.

Cons

I've noticed that Picmaker lacks certain features, and experienced designers might perceive the software as overly simplistic.

Unmesh
Unmesh
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Good AI based tool to enhance the presence on the social media

Reviewed on 30/5/2023

The software is a good beginning for AI enabling the process. Would like to see more business productivity applications in the future.

Pros

It was quite easy to merge our existing process with Picmaker. The adoption to the use was even simpler.

Cons

I could not see any downside during the usage and the content it generated.

Steven
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 30/6/2023

Over the past few months, I've had a fantastic experience using Picmaker for my design projects. Its user-friendly interface, extensive template library, customizable design elements, and collaboration features have made it an invaluable and cost-effective tool.

Pros

Picmaker provides a user-friendly interface, a wide template library, customizable design elements, collaboration features, and affordable pricing. It is a versatile and cost-effective solution for creating professional designs effortlessly and efficiently.

Cons

While using Picmaker, I've found that the Background Remover feature can be occasionally quirky and unpredictable in its performance

Lily

Pic Maker

Reviewed on 28/4/2023

It helps me grow my social media platforms and advertise i rate it 100/10

It helps me grow my social media platforms and advertise i rate it 100/10

Pros

I loved it because it helped me so much and helped grow my social media. I would definitely recommend this app because i love it.

Cons

I didn't like that we had to pay to have and account after the trial.

GoDaddy Website Builder

Reasons for Switching to Picmaker

Pic maker was easier and less confusing .
Sujata
  • Industry: Media Production

Very Impressive!

Reviewed on 11/7/2023

Pros

I love the thumbnail maker portal in Picmaker. I use it daily to publish videos on YouTube and it has a wide variety of design styles to use for thumbnails. I also use it to make other digital advertising contents for social media. I am loving it so far.

Cons

Photo price could be decreased a little.

Rajesh

Great Graphic Designing Tool

Reviewed on 24/4/2023

I had very good experience while working with Picmaker. Now I have become a regular user of this product becausr of oits great features.

Pros

It had great features which helped me,not to install heavy softwares like adobe on my system also it had additional features like content management which helped to get away from tje burden of managing folders and file for future use.

Cons

Picmaker should work upon it's user interface which will help newbie to design graphics easily either it should have any manual or easy to read docs that will help the user to get familiarized with the tool

Kevin

Amazing Picmaker!

Reviewed on 10/5/2023

I wasn't sure at first because I like to hand create everything - I couldn't be more wrong. It is like having my own personal scrapbook or photo book maker, like family albums. I will be keeping this app for a long time and I urge others to take a look!

Pros

I love the versatility of the app. It has a little bit of so many thing, that I can always find something I want to create, or improve. I love everything about it.

Cons

I feel this app is one of a few that really gets it right, aside from updates, there is nothing that "needs fixing"

Akshay

Very Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 27/4/2022

It has saved some time when editing pictures. It's simple and easy to use. It saves a lot of time and makes me more productive. Business has been amazing ever since I used this app!

Pros

I love how easy it is to make pictures. It is fast and efficient to use. I love the colors in the app and it helps me with picture editing. I feel that it is slightly better than its competitors. I was able to spend less in my business and the profits were high.

Cons

I wish there were more features to edit your pictures. The app is a bit slow and I feel that there are bugs. The app could as use more updates to make it run smoother.

Naveen kumar
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Wonderful For Editing

Reviewed on 5/6/2023

Pros

Its very user Friendly site to create designs for Social media Poster for my Personal and Business use It Makes Editing very easy 1000 of Inbuilt Templates to Make the work Easier

Cons

Till now this site is Fine, I found everything for my need.

samuel
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

what are my thoughts

Reviewed on 21/7/2023

love it love it

love it love it

Pros

the fact that there is cet templates to use for certain things like youtube thumbnail builds pre builds.

Cons

nothing everything is great from both sides of the market.

Teddy
  • Industry: Higher Education

Great services for cheap pricing

Reviewed on 14/5/2023

My experience with Picmaker has been positive overall, although the cons that I wrote about above were a minor issues.

Pros

It is a great tool for someone who might not have previous experience with AI graphics for a reasonably low price. This service makes it very easy to create and edit with design by showing off the many templates on their website.

Cons

One thing I like the least about Pickmaker is using the app version of Picmaker. I find it confusing using the app version and prefer using the website to utilize PicMaker's services

Kaneik
  • Industry: Music
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

tgntm

Reviewed on 27/7/2023

All okay with me.

All okay with me.

Pros

It fits the description of my project that I want to premiere

Cons

No answer at all. All okay with me. - flockdonsmoke

Robbie
  • Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

The product is easy to use

Reviewed on 29/6/2023

A thoughtful, designed

A thoughtful, designed

Pros

Try the free trial even if it's part time whatever you're doing.

Cons

I wish the cost was less. But overall the app is great

Vishal
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

On a road to be beat

Reviewed on 12/7/2023

Good

Pros

Graphic design and different templates option

Cons

Less features in free trial, I think they should provide more features to explore

Kamal

Nice Product

Reviewed on 22/5/2023

Nice

Nice

Pros

UX , Design and other stuffs. UX , Design and other stuffs.

Cons

Some Features if added , would make Pickmaker more better.

Vj

Really Good

Reviewed on 24/4/2023

Awesome experience

Awesome experience

Pros

Easy to use, good help, like it a lot, excellent

Cons

No cons, great experience, good stuff, excellent

jason

clean inerface

Reviewed on 16/5/2023

Pros

easy to use many assets interface is clean an appealing

Cons

nothing cant find a problem with it good product

Reeta
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Good

Reviewed on 29/7/2023

Good

Pros

Degin for pictures for work posting pictures

Cons

Photo editor some profiles For work posting