QCommission

Sales Commission Management Software

4.4 /5 (168 reviews) Write a Review!

Deanna C.

QCommission Provided the Streamlining We Needed

Reviewed on 14/10/2020

QCommission has helped our commission process greatly, we are able to provide professional statements and accuracy to our Brokers. They were able to create a platform that fit our commission structure while allowing for several different variables. From the beginning we felt they had our best interest in mind and worked with us to be sure they could provide what we needed. The support over the implementation period we received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was phenomenal, she was an excellent liaison between our team and the developers. She has been a great support throughout our time with QCommission.

Pros

We were using excel spreadsheets and formulas which took much more time and concentration, triple checking every factor when calculating commission. We are a large Brokerage with several employees, processing thousands in commissions almost daily. QCommission took the human error out of the equation, calculating each commission correctly every time. They provide options for unique circumstances within our commission structures to help us provide quality service for our Brokers. They give you the tools you need to make changes on your own, rather than having to reach out to them which was important to us. The support has always been timely, which is important since we process commissions daily.

Cons

It is a bit tricky to figure out how to make some changes at first, but once you get the hang of it you realize it's really pretty simple. Sometimes some of the reports seem a little convoluted and hard to comprehend.

Response from CellarStone

Hi, DeAnna! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for QCommission. We sincerely appreciate it. I have made sure to share your comments with the team. :) Please stay safe and healthy always!

Best Regards,

Norynne S.

Definatley Recommend QComm

Reviewed on 3/8/2020

We have worked with QComm for a few years now and we could not be happier with both the product and the people. Our experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our Project Manager was really something special. Her dedication and drive to understand our needs went above and beyond, by far. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our current Customer Success manager has also show an amazing desire to understand who we are, anticipates what we need even before we do and is nothing less than spectacular. I do also have to give a special mention our developer [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Our program turned out to be much more extensive than originally planned and he exhibited a desire to understand our needs and the focus and drive to make sure everything was built perfectly (even with some trailing adjustments). With an unmatched balance of that "personal touch" and professionalism we all look for, I am very happy to recommend QComm.

Pros

Ease of use and quickness of system.....

Cons

System is a bit technical, so some may need a second training.

Response from CellarStone

Hi Norynne! Thank you so much for taking some precious time to write a review for QCommission. We are thrilled that you are happy with everyone you've worked with thus far. We will strive to go above and beyond to always give you and all of our customers the kind of service you deserve.

Thanks again, and please always stay safe. :)

- Dianne G., Marketing Coordinator

Nina C.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

User Friendly Commission Platform

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

The team at QCommission is great. They are always helpful when I have any questions. QCommission is very customer focus driven which is something I look for when finding a product/service to use.

Pros

I am able to add new members easily and create different commission structures. The platform is very user friendly and I am able to adjust amounts and do split commission easily.

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches but they are always available to fix them

Response from CellarStone

Hi, Nina!

Thank you so much for taking some precious time to write a review for QCommission! We sincerely appreciate it. :) We're happy that you're happy with our service and that QCommission has been able to help you process commissions easily. We look forward to providing you good quality service in many years to come. :)

Thanks & Best Regards,

Adam W.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

QCommission Review

Reviewed on 16/9/2016

Pros

QCommission is easy enough to use on your own but still gives you a lot of control and the ability to set up many different plans for your sales reps. Integration with QuickBooks is seamless. Their support staff has been excellent to work with and always gets back to us in short order.

Cons

The initial set up can be difficult to do on your own. Fortunately, the support staff was very helpful and worked through all of it with us.

Susan D.

QCommissions

Reviewed on 30/10/2013

I have working mainly with Alejandro Vargas & Govind Kumar since I took over processing commissions in 2013. They have both helped me tremendously learning how the program works and what I would be able to do. I was in a position where I had no one here on the job to teach me. We have fixed a lot of problems within QCommissions, making sure things were set up correctly. Then Govind and others in India have helped me get better reporting which has helped our company make better decisions and help our advisors. The revised reporting has also helped me calculate commissions more efficiently. Cellarstone is also in the process of implementing commissions calculations within QCommisions which will really be a big help for me. QCommissions is running better each month I run commissions. I am extremely pleased and anticipate being able to give 5 stars in the near future.

Response from CellarStone

Susan,
thank you for your comments. We are glad that CRP as a long term customer over many years is successfully using our solutions. When existing people leave and new people take over a lot of institutional knowledge is lost and it is an incredible challenge especially with commissions. We are glad that QCommission made it easy for you to pick up the processing and learn how to use it.

Chelsea D.
  • Industry: Insurance

Commission Game changer!!

Reviewed on 29/8/2019

I got tired of having o track sales and commission on an excel spreadsheet and I have to make sure everyone updated theirs and knew what charge backs they got. This is a major time saver and it shares with my accounting software so its easy too.

Pros

I love how it will communicate with QuickBooks and other software that is similar. I like that I can track sales and bonuses for the team.

Cons

I hate that only some features are with certain packages. I wish I could make my own package but maybe in the future this will be an option.

Response from CellarStone

Hello, Chelsea! Thank you so much for your review of QCommission! We really appreciate it. We have also taken note of your comments and will do our best to further improve our services. :)

All the best,
Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

Catherine O.
  • Industry: Insurance

Outstanding Customer Service

Reviewed on 18/11/2016

I've been working with QCommission for six years now. During that time, I have experienced excellent customer service from them. They are extremely responsive and sensitive to urgent requests.

Response from CellarStone

Hi, Catherine! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We're thrilled that you're happy with the customer service you've been receiving. We're certainly looking forward to working with you many more years down the road. :)

Sarah S.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Overall, a good experience

Reviewed on 1/2/2018

Pros

It's easy to run commissions and the support staff is very helpful and patient. The dashboard is very useful as well. Adding accounts and reps is pretty easy if it's a simple commission structure.

Cons

Making changes to the commission structure is not always simple (when regions are divided among several brokers or retainers must be paid to a certain amount) and requires the help of the support team. It would be nice to be given the tools to implement such changes. I also wish the program was more customizable for updating logos and such.

Response from CellarStone

Hi Sarah. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We're glad that you find QCommission useful and the staff helpful. I have taken note of the cons that mentioned and will definitely share it with the appropriate team so that we can further improve QCommission for you. Thanks again!

Bob C.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Excellent software that saves me hours

Reviewed on 3/4/2018

Saving hours of time each month and giving more professional reports

Pros

The programmers can customize the software to do pretty much anything you want. We have a fairly complicated commission structure for 3 different type sales reps and it runs perfectly, month after month.

Cons

You have to rely on the programmers to make changes to the software, they are quick to react, but you are always reliant on them.

Response from CellarStone

Hi, Bob. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of QCommission! We sincerely appreciate it. Rest assured that your comments under the Cons section will be forwarded to the appropriate team. Thanks again!

- Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

Jenny L.

Great Support

Reviewed on 13/12/2013

We use Q-commissions as an add-on software to QB to calculate commissions. We have different reps with different calculations for each. The programmers did a good job at customizing the program, but I did have initial problems with the configuration due to communication issues. The programmers are in India and have very stong accents and unfortunatly I wasnt able to get accross what I needed. We were scheduled to start implementation in January and we didnt get up and running until October. Once the software was up and running I had great support. We have had changes and the support has been very responsive and super acurate.
This software gives us what we need and is a huge help to our business. We are very happy.

Response from CellarStone

Thank you Jenny for your words. I am glad you chose our sales commission software.
We try to provide excellent service at a very low cost. We will take your feedback and try do much better.
We are particularly happy that our customer service made you happy even with the challenges you faced.

Clayton M.

Great software to help you with the chore of completing commissions for your team

Reviewed on 24/4/2018

We are able to scale our commissions operations much better than before just using excel in-house. The ability to easily send your entire team a detailed breakdown of every person on their statement is a huge advantage.

Pros

It works. It does what it is supposed to do, and the reporting is a big advantage. I've asked for and paid for a few custom reports from their team which I use in every monthly commission reporting.

Cons

Diagnosing errors is a little difficult. When something goes wrong, I almost have to reach out to the support team because I can't tell what the error is exactly. Their support team is very helpful and quick to respond.

Response from CellarStone

Hi Clayton. Thank you so much for this review of QCommission! We're glad that it's doing its job of helping you out with your commissions. I have taken note of your other comments and forwarded it to the appropriate team. We look forward to work with you in many years to come. :)

- Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

Lynn S.

This software saves several hours of my time every time I do payroll

Reviewed on 26/7/2017

Pros

The QCommission team has been able to customize the software to meet our complicated commission processing needs

Cons

Trying to add products and change commission rates is confusing, I usually have to ask the support team to do it for me.

Response from CellarStone

Hi Lynn! Thank you so much for taking the time to review QCommission - we really appreciate it. We're glad that QCommission is able to meet your complex requirements and that it helps you save time. We have taken note of your "Cons", and while we see what we can do about it, you are always welcome to reach out to our support team for assistance. :) - Dianne G.

Conrad K.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

QCommission is an adequate source for calculating commission and managing payouts all in one...

Reviewed on 4/4/2018

Calculating employees commission flawlessly.

Pros

I do like that QCommission is integrated with most CRMs. We use Salesforce an it was easy to sync the two. I also like being able to see how much money has been paid out while also seeing amoutn of money coming in.

Cons

Someone could do most of this work in excel if trained properly. It is very nice to have everything all in one software but I debate if I even need it.

Response from CellarStone

Hi Conrad. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for QCommission. We sincerely appreciate it. We'll do our best to give you the best service that you deserve.

Best,
Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

Tim H.

SQL Backend

Reviewed on 23/10/2011

This is a >10 character null statement.

Pros

By placing the backend of QComm in the SQL environment, CellarStone has provided us with access to our company's data so we may generate reports independant of the QComm interface. I think that this greatly improves the marketability of the product, by leaving the complex calculations to their front end while also allowing companies to take the data and integrate it with other reporting tools that they have.

Cons

Maybe future versions of QComm can have a Report Builder for creating reports in the portal.

Stephanie M.

Highly Customizable Product with Awesome Support

Reviewed on 21/4/2010

QCommissions handles our complex commission plan effortlessly. Customer support from Cellar Stone is impeccable. Their staff knows their product well and never fails to find a solution to any problem Im having. They have a can do attitude and are pleasant to work with. They are committed to providing a solution that meets my needs, not just to sell their product.

Pros

CellarStone customized this product to handle our very complex commission plan.
Support personnel are highly qualified and very pleasant to work with.
Easy to use home page.

Cons

It takes some time to import all our transactions each month.

Carlo C.

Huge time saver

Reviewed on 29/1/2015

Before this we were calculating commission by hand which was a nightmare. QComm has streamlined our calculations and has saved me a ton of time so I can work on other things. Highly recommended to anyone out there.

Pros

Super effective. Does everything it's supposed to. Great support and service. Detailed report options.

Cons

Has a small learning curve but relatively easy to learn.

Response from CellarStone, Inc.

Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.
Theophrastus

Mat D.

Time and money saving software

Reviewed on 23/1/2015

I have been using Q Commission software for over 5 years now and have found it to be a valuable tool for me and my business in saving us time in calculating sales commissions for my sales people. We have a more complicated pay structure and this software allows me to get that done at a fair price. Support is always helpful and problem solving.

Response from CellarStone

Time is really the only capital that any human being has, and the only thing he can¿t afford to lose. ~Thomas Edison

Kayla T.

Great replacement to our manual commission process

Reviewed on 19/6/2017

Pros

I like that we find very limited errors due to glitches. Support is quick to respond to all of our questions or concerns.

Cons

We have to ask for a lot of help from support. Wish we understood the product features more to make customization without change orders.

Response from CellarStone

Hi Kayla, thanks for taking the time to write this review for us! I will share this with the team, especially what you mentioned regarding customization. Thanks again, and we look forward to working with you in the many years to come. :) - Dianne G.

John F.

Great product!

Reviewed on 31/1/2014

As a user of QCommission for over 5 years I highly recommend this product for anyone that needs additional payroll features that QuickBooks cannot handle. It has all the tools I need. The tech support team at QCommission is extremely helpful and expedite every case.

Response from CellarStone

We enjoy deep QuickBooks domain experience so hopefully we are able to pass along that value to our clients via QCommission.

Mitch S.

A very flexible and powerful product

Reviewed on 29/1/2014

My company has a rather complicated commission calculating system. But QCommission was able to handle it and, for an additional fee, they were able to create all of the rules and calculations for us. We have been very pleased with the product and with the excellent support we receive.

Response from CellarStone

The team enjoys working on the complex and making it simple. Glad we could help.

Jennifer C.

Metrotech review

Reviewed on 7/5/2014

We have not had a change to really use the product yet, but from all our setup and testing it appears to be a good tool for tracking and calculating commissions where you can be assured the numbers are accurate. The fact that is integrates with quickbooks is a huge plus, so we can use our existing data and not have to maintain two data sources

Gary J.

QCommissions software

Reviewed on 17/3/2014

I used QCommissions for 2 years and would still be using the product except that we migrated to a new CRM with an integrated commissions system
The product is very robust, very adaptable to any industry and their team works diligently to make sure it is exactly how you need it to be.

Michelle G.

IDE QCommission Review

Reviewed on 13/9/2012

GREAT PRODUCT! IT BEATS HAVING TO CREATE A LOT OF SPREAD SHEETS.

Pros

VERY EASY TO USE. HELPFUL SUPPORT TEAM. IT IS DEFINITLEY GONG TO SAVE ME A LOT OF TIME WHEN IT IS TIME TO CUT COMMISSION CHECKS.

Cons

NO CONS AT THIS TIME.

Jayne W.

Owner

Reviewed on 30/1/2014

Excellent service. You always call back and solve our problems in a timely matter

Response from CellarStone

We pride ourselves on excellent service so your feedback is appreciated

Steve C.

Decent product, challenging implementation

Reviewed on 22/2/2012

Might be a better fit for something other than a professional services firm.

Pros

Product is quite feature rich. Senior engineer was very knowledgeable.

Cons

Not all of our original requirements were met; our compensation plan appeared to push the envelope on what this system can handle. The implmentation took much longer than expected. Some of the other resources were not as effective.