QCommission

Sales Commission Management Software

4.4 /5 (165 reviews) Write a Review!
4.4
Lisa M.
Industry: Retail

Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 3/6/2020

After many months of researching a commission software program that was affordable and easy to use, Cellarstone/Q Commission program met all of our requirements.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], along with his team, worked diligently and continually with our company ensuring all necessary conditions/details were met.
We work primarily with the animal health industry and our items/ commissions are unique to most.
We utilize our commissions program on a daily basis and are extremely pleased with the details, reports, ability to revise, setup reports to meet our (very) specific, detailed needs

Pros

designed specifically to meet our needs

Cons

no negatives
all requirements fulfilled.

Response from CellarStone

Hi, Lisa!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for QCommission. We sincerely appreciate it, and we are glad that QCommission is helping make your sales commission process easier. Thank you again! Take care and stay safe.

All the best,
Dianne Gutierrez

Susan H.
Industry: Building Materials
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Very well supported. provides needed calculations and reporting

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 27/7/2017

Pros

flexible, use quarterly with Annual structure changes
fits our commission structure, regions and currencies
good support team at Qcommission

Cons

Technical nature of database backend requires expert hands on for major commission changes.
Training and documentation available for those that have skill sets or resources to have staff be 100% independent

Response from CellarStone, Inc.

Hi Susan,

Thank you so much for reviewing QCommission! We appreciate your time and the comments. We will strive to continuously improve.

Best,
Dianne G.

Jeannette J.

Hooray, thank you team thank you

Reviewed on 5/4/2016

The QCommission development and support team walked TKO through the huge transition with patience and kindness. They were able to work with India and California at Texas time.

The team listened to requests and concerns and delivered a product that satisfied all our needs.
The transition from their desktop version, which we have used for 5 years, to the web environment was seamless.

Hat's off to the entire group. I would highly recommend them for your custom commission needs.

Pros

See above for comments

Cons

The process did take time but that was largely due to the size of our data file.
No Cons

Response from CellarStone, Inc.

Hi Jeannette! Thank you so much for your kind words! It's clients like you who keep us striving to become better and better. :)

Denise S.
Industry: Computer Software

Big enough to support our needs yet affordable

Reviewed on 22/1/2020

Prior to our implementation of QCommission, our commission process was manual, error prone and did not have any good reports for our commission-able employees. That meant the accounting department was always having to answer lots of questions, always double checking calculations, and it was a time consuming inefficient process. During our implementation process, we were able to refine our commission policy to be more fair and more effective. Our project manager,[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was incredible to work with. She did not give up and really dug into our processes and ensured the software was implemented correctly.

Pros

The software reflects the team that designed it. It is surprisingly powerful for the cost. And it is surprisingly adaptable to complex commission structures. The QCommission team was absolutely great to work with. They stayed with us tenaciously during the implementation phase as we not only changed our commission software but our accounting software. Overall, it is a great product designed by great people.

Cons

I truly liked everything about the software. If I searched for a con, it would be that the user interface should be updated but that is truly minor when comparing to the functionality.

Response from CellarStone

Hello, Denise! Thank you so much for writing a review for QCommission. Your words are truly heartwarming. I will make sure the customer success team receives this. Thank you so much, and we're glad you're happy with QCommission! :)

All the best,
Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

Jeannette J.

TKO Associates knocks out commissions with QCommission!

Reviewed on 21/7/2009

I have recommended QCommission to many of my other QuickBooks and Enterprise clients.
The cost is very reasonable and the benefits are soaring.

Jeannette Johnsen
QuickBooks Pro Advisor
972-672-8773
[email protected]
TKO Associates
Dallas, TX

Pros

Extremely helpful and knowledgeable programming staff and responsive customer service team. Able to customize QCommission to satisfy the requirements for many unique situations.
Custom orders paid for in previous periods, even previous years, and applied to current period sales orders and invoices, the team worked to configured a field that allowed completed date to be read.
Queries were configured & developed that allowed interim commission reports and be pro-active in looking at invoice and line item P&Ls
Queries were developed that allowed mass hold items with sales but not cost, easy to review and research before commissions.
They produced a query to down load individual sales persons reports so the sales could monitor during the month. This allowed the sales team to be involved with their reports throughout the month, not just at the commission time. Saving for the company went across the board, labor, accuracy and satisfied and happy sales team members.

Cons

Time for contact is limited because of QCommissions being in California and the site in Dallas, TX but Customer service was flexible and able to arrange time.

Shari D.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Has streamlined our archaic commission tracking and reporting system!

Reviewed on 3/8/2016

After 20+ years of strictly reporting through Excel and Access our company needed a change as we were growing quickly and taking on a 30% sales increase. The Support and Implementation departments are incredible to work with an very prompt in their communication. Prabhu and Yuvaraj always answer within 30min of an e-mail and provide a very detailed answer that is incredibly easy to understand and put into action. We are very pleased with the services we have received and would highly recommend the program to any business dealing with sales and commissions!

Pros

Easy to create practical reports for all Sales reporting. Easy integration process that only takes minutes to create monthly commission payables. Excellent customer service and communication. Commission reports integrate into payroll system with easy.

Response from CellarStone

Hi, Shari! Thank you so much for this review! We'll make sure to let Prabhu and Yuvaraj know that you are happy with their services. :)

Kellie H.

Commission Review

Reviewed on 23/3/2010

QCommissions has been a great and affordable solution. We were previously using complex spreadsheets. QCommissions was a great next step for us. Implementation went well - they got us up and running and have been accommodating to our system changes. Barath - in particular - has been a vital resource to me in assisting me learn the software and make changes to accomodate our annual plan changes.

Pros

Support has been extremely helpful in resolving issues
My commission person left unexpectedly and I was able (with help from support) to jump in and process the commissions without a problem
Accommodates all our plans
Reasonably priced

Cons

Web-based access for payees would be helpful
Improved reporting
Scenario planning based on historical data to improve/change commission plans year over year
Additional training to learn other elements of the system beyond the basics of what I know now.

Response from CellarStone

Thank you Kellie for the nice words. Customer satisfaction is core to what we do.

Now, our QCommission Premier solution provides web access to Payees.

My overall experience with QCommission has been great!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017

Less time calculating and processing commissions with great accuracy.

Pros

I like the ease of use and how it integrates with Quickbooks for easy payment calculation. It used to take me over an hour to process commissions and now it takes about half that time.

Cons

I don't like that I can't seem to figure out how to modify the plan on my own, but the customer support helps tremendously in a reasonable amount of time.

Response from CellarStone

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We have taken note of your concern about being able to modify the plan on your own and have forwarded it to the appropriate team. Thanks again, and we hope to continue working with you in many years to come. :) - Dianne G.

Nicole H.

Qcommission Automated Software

Reviewed on 1/2/2012

I recently purchased Qcommission automated Commission software. It's been of great help for me, I was spending two days calculating all the commission for our Agents it was very consuming.

Since then, I simply enter my eft’s on Friday’s and the commission software will capture the commissionable income from Quickbook import it into the commission software
- It can be customized to suit your needs.
The best of all, once the commission is calculated for you it generates a commission statement for each agent and their company. Then it will export all the commission due, back into quickbook under your “bills”, apply the bill payment and you are done. There is not double entry to be made (copying the results into Quickbooks software.
All you have to focus your energy on, is entering your eft’s when they first arrive. (Sales receipts)

I have so much time on my hands now, that I can focus more on expanding our business and recruiting.

Pros

I like everything about this software

Cons

The software is a little intimidating to use at first. After 2 commission period, it becomes a lot easier to use.

Kimberly N.
Industry: Telecommunications

Commission processing is getting easier every month

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2/10/2017

Time to process commissions has been greatly reduced.

Pros

Getting commissions processed is getting quicker every month as I become more proficient. I like that I have the ability to change commission rates per commissioned item, adjust a sales person's draw account on a monthly basis, and can easily generate one-time payouts or deductions for one-off items. Setting up and importing reports for calculation is extremely easy and quick. Once you click calculate, you have your results in minutes.

Cons

The Draw account is laid out very different on the pay statements from how we showed it on our previous statements. The ending balance is the same, but it is taking my team a few months to figure out how the commissions flow to their Draw balance.

Response from CellarStone

Hi Kimberly! Thank you for taking some time from your busy work to write a review for QCommission. We truly appreciate it. I have also forwarded your concern to the appropriate team. Thanks again! :)
- Dianne G., Marketing Assistant

Colleen D.

The software does what we need it to do.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017

This software saves me quite a bit of time each month. I can easily make changes to the program as needed. Our past system was "hard coded" and needed a computer programmer to change most things within the program.

Pros

Customer support is top notch! I couldn't ask for better customer service. I send an email and get an immediate confirmation of receipt and then the issue is resolved within 24-48 hours.

Response from CellarStone

Hi Colleen. We're extremely glad to know that you are happy with our service and our software! We're utterly grateful to have you as a customer. Looking forward to doing business with you for many more years to come!

Best,
Dianne G.

Sheryl H.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Best team ever to work with

Reviewed on 28/10/2016

Our company went through some software changes this year and it created an issue processing commissions for the sales staff. With some outside help, we were able to hook up with QCommission staff to program us a commission payable software. Though it has been a long process, and we are still working out some kinks, the staff at QCommission has been right there for me each and every time there has been a glitch. They work endlessly to fix the issues. I am confident that we will get this program to the flawless stage very soon. Thumbs up to Karen, Jai, Basha, Arun, Stephanie and all others behind the scenes. They have been great to work with and are always available when needed.
Given the chance to, I would definitely recommend them to any one looking for this type of software. Thanks All!!

Pros

that I do not have to figure commissions manually

Cons

working out the kinks

Response from CellarStone

Hi Sheryl! Thanks for taking the time to write us this review. I'll make sure to share this with the team that handles your account so they also know you appreciate their efforts.

We look forward to doing business with you in the many years to come! :)

Jake H.

Flexible, powerful, and great customer service

Reviewed on 30/3/2010

There are prettier and more elegant options out there, but if are on a budget and you need something that gets the job done reliably, give QCommission a hard look - they are professional and so is their product.

Pros

This tool has been a lifesaver for our company. We have a very complicated commission structure (multiple tiers, time-based payouts, multiple plans, and more) and QCommission handles it all. Gone are the days of 20 tab cross-linked spreadsheets where one change can mean hours of recalculating, and Sales loves the new commission reports. Their customer service has also been excellent - I've been very impressed with their responsiveness and ability to stick to promises (such as the number of hours a job will take to complete).

Cons

Not the prettiest, most polished product.

Jessica K.

Thanks to a great team and a speedy set up.

Reviewed on 1/3/2011

very user friendly product and integrates seamleassly with quickbooks. Very economical for a small business compared to the complicated and pricey commission software products on the market. Once I decided to purchase, the implementation team was extremely efficient and responsive. I told them I had to meet a deadline and they were able to set everything up so that I could get my commission checks out on time. any questions I had were answered promptly, the training for the product was extremely easy and user friendly.

Pros

My intial inquiry was answered promptly by the salesperson Gopi Mattel. I felt very little pressure to purchase, and instead Gopi focused on the benefits of the product and how it will meet my needs instead of pressuring me to purchase right away.

Cons

none at this time.

Lori C.

QCommission has made a complicated task easy

Reviewed on 3/5/2017

Pros

QCommission was able to customize the program to accommodate our unique commission report needs. They never said, "We can't" when we asked them to modify the report.

Cons

The menus aren't always intuitive, so sometimes it takes some poking around to find what I am looking for.

Response from CellarStone

Hi Lori, thanks for writing a review for us! We're glad that you're happy with QCommission! We have taken note of the issue you mentioned and have shared it with the appropriate team. Thanks again! :)

Mark D.

Rock Solid Time & Money Saver

Reviewed on 22/3/2012

We brought in Q-Commission to help with a very labor intensive sales commission process at our small company. With 9 external reps and an office staff of 5, it took us close to 80 hours a month to process payments and calculate commissions. Now that time has been cut down to about 4 hours total. Once you get the hang of it, Q-commission is a rock solid time and money saver. I now have at least 40 more hours per month to be productive, and my employees have got time to focus on more enjoyable tasks. I wholeheartedly recommend this app!

Pros

How much time it saves me!

Cons

It is pretty complex - it is better to let the Qcommission folks handle set-up, so you can't expect to easily try new things; there is always a cost to it.

Stasey C.
Industry: Information Services

Great Product and Customer Service

Reviewed on 24/2/2017

Customer Service from QCommission is excellent . When I call or email my customer service representative , he is always there to help and explain any issues I might be having.

Pros

Great Customer Service that stand behind the product

Cons

NA

Response from CellarStone

Hi Stasey! Thanks for writing us a review. We sincerely appreciate it. We're glad that you're happy with QCommission, as well as your customer service rep. We'll surely let Siva know. :)

Bryan H.

QCommission is a hit!

Reviewed on 31/10/2012

They did a good job and we are very happy with the solution. We took a totally manual commission process and with their solution turned it into a short process that is very professional and our agents are very happy. I would highly recommend this solution.

Pros

Very easy to use and the implementation team was very helpful and easy to work with. Especially enjoy the ability to control data input and schedule to run commission per business needs.

Cons

Would like ability to have change payment from monthly to bi-monthly as needed. Not a huge issue, but would be nice to have this flexibility.

Bridget M.

QCommission - Solid Results & Customer Service

Reviewed on 20/8/2010

We highly recommend this product. Cellarstone's implementation and customer support teams are OUTSTANDING, quick to respond, and always find a resolution to our continual inquiries and changes. Thanks for being there for us!!!

Pros

For the past three years, QCommission has been a reliable product. It has saved us countless hours of time when calculating our monthly commission runs by integrating directly to our QuickBooks files.

Cons

Would like to be able to easily create my own ad hoc customized reports. However, QC's customer service team is always quick to respond and create exactly what I need.

Richard T.

Qcommissions

Reviewed on 2/8/2013

We have found Qcommissions to be a very reliable system and great value for money. The team at Qcommissions are always ready to help. They have always responded and resolved all queries in a timely and professional manner.

Response from CellarStone

Richard,
I appreciate your strong endorsement of QCommission and our teams' service after three years of use of our solution.

We want to provide the best sales commission solution in the marketplace and provide the best service possible to our customers.

We continue to release our solution with new features and functionality at the same price. I hope you find us only getting better all the time.
Regards
Gopi Mattel

Derek C.

Stellar Customer Service & Product

Reviewed on 4/2/2014

The product works as described and is backed up by a group of dedicated people. I only have a single Commissioned sub-contractor but they are paid their commissions based on monies collected not sales made. I also have different rates of commission for different products. QCommission makes everything run smooth for me at the end of each month. If I do hit a snag for some reason they have never let me down, the problem is solved usually in an hour or so. I can't commend them enough for everything that they do for me and my company.

Terri M.

QCommission Review

Reviewed on 29/5/2012

I would recommend QCommission to Quickbooks users. It solves the problems of calculating commissions.

Pros

QCommission staff is excellant. We had such great support from Mohammed and his colleagues. We are able to abandon our manual process and save time and increase productivity.

Cons

It took us longer to get going than I expected but they may have been due to problems on our end. I did not expect to rely on our IT person as much as I did.

Dick W.

QCommission System

Reviewed on 14/12/2013

The system is very flexible and is easy to move through the different steps.
I was quite impressed with method of developing the requirements and then the quickness to amend any requirement.
Mohamed and the developing team are to be congratulated for delivering our system in a short time.

Response from CellarStone

Thank you Dick, for your compliment to our staff!
We are particularly glad that you noticed our solid methodology used in sales commission projects as well as our flexibility in meeting your needs.
Regards
QCommission

Abby B.

Schreck Financial Review

Reviewed on 6/12/2013

The software is very easy to use and cost effective. Mohammed Basham and his team were very helpful and patient, and very detailed in their training. Overall, we are satisfied with the software and we will recommend your product to others.

Response from CellarStone

Abby,
thank you for your kind words.
I am very happy that our sales commission software, is very easy to use for you. As a an insurance company, I hope it satisfiessome of your unique needs.
QCommission.
CellarStone.com

Debbie S.

Solution to Spreadsheets

Reviewed on 3/1/2017

I am so glad that I found them on the Intuit Marketplace. Took us out of the spreadsheet era. Support staff has been wonderful and attentive. Well worth the investment.

Response from CellarStone

Hi Debbie! We're also glad that you found us! Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to doing business with you for many more years to come. :)