3,498 reviews

FreshBooks

Cloud Accounting Software for Small Business Owners

4.5 /5 (3498 reviews) Write a Review!

3,498 reviews
Adam H.

Invoicing made easy

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

I use it weekly to bill my clients and it only takes me mere minutes to type up my invoice and send to the client.

Pros

I have used Freshbooks for years now and only need it for a select number of clients. But it's interface and app are simple to use for billing. Ease of use is a big factor in using this software

Cons

The limits on the number of clients you can add on a free account. It used to be 5 but this changed to just one a few years ago. This forced me into purchasing a subscription with them.

Kieran W.

Great software

Reviewed on 8/10/2020

Overall great

Pros

It is simple and easy to use. It's not over-packed with features and the dashboard shows a great overview of how your business is doing.

Cons

I fit in a bit of a grey area when it comes to the software and sit right in between the two tiers. The next level is way more than I want to spend money-wise, and the one I'm on is too limited.

Shane M.
  • Industry: Banking

2021's top accounting website

Reviewed on 18/1/2021

Pros

first and for most you cant beat getting a 30 day free trial, plus freshbook offers partial payments unlike other websites.

Cons

basically if you dont use all of freshbooks features as intended.'which is pretty expensive'. ypu will be left with just a few choice features which are only benifical if you have a low client count.

Erica B.
  • Industry: Design

Stellar customer service. Simple interface.

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

FreshBooks helps me do the essential tasks of invoices and expenses while also helping me get a big picture view of my business's financial health.

Pros

I started my freelance business nearly 3 years ago, and after initial struggles with Quickbooks (I even had a 2-hour training session with a Quickbooks instructor who just further confused me), I put off dealing with the financial side of my business for over a year (until my CPA was hounding me for tax stuff). Upon the recommendation of another freelancing friend, I decided to give FreshBooks a try. I finally got FreshBooks up and running, and I was amazed at how much it relieved my stress, rather than adding to it. The basic setup is simple and straight-forward, but as my business has grown, I've been impressed with little tricks built into FreshBooks that helps me save time and get a better overall view of my business.

Also, I don't think I've ever experienced such consistently helpful and friendly customer service. Any time I call with a question, the person on the phone is empowered to help me out.

Cons

There are even more integrations and advancements that I think FreshBooks could offer to be even better. Here are a few examples:

+ I'd love to be able to do some kind of forecasting of income based either on draft invoices for project currently in the works, or estimates that have been accepted.

+ I wish I could set up estimates so clients could accept/reject specific line items so that I could send one estimate with different options, rather than multiple different estimates.

+ I wish I could apply discounts to specific line items in the invoices rather than the subtotal of the entire invoice so I could discount my services without discounting passed-along expenses I incur.

I've shared such feedback and other minor requests with the FreshBooks team, and they've sounded receptive, so I hope updates/upgrades like these will one day be available.

Free accounting apps never worked for me. Finally bit the bullet and am in major LOVE w...

Reviewed on 29/7/2018

Pros

This might make me sound superficial but the first thing I loved about Freshbooks was the interface. The icons, the buttons, the way everything looks is so so appealing to me. And it made me want to use the trial version (I did this a little more than 1 year ago). Using it made me feel like I was getting my financial act together. Which it later did, btw.

The time tracker is the best... time saver for me. It records time and then adds everything together in a way that nothing else really did. It seems so obvious but nothing I was using before helped track my hours this way. This is the thing that used to drive me round the bend when it came time to invoicing clients. I used to delay invoicing (aka "getting paid") because my own system was terrible..and I could not find a better way until finally deciding that maybe I needed to pay for something to help me.

I like the notes section for the time entries. I like how flexible it is to shift recorded time entries around or update the text to better describe what work I actually did.

I also love the support from Freshbooks. They're super responsive and extremely helpful. They do not waste my time with a lot of blather I've experienced in so many other customer service situations (like repeating back to me the question I just proferred). They include screenshots and precise language to answer my questions.

Also: Expenses in FB. I now go out of my way to add in expenses as they come w/o avoiding them.

Cons

I recommended Freshbooks to a friend of mine who started using it right away. Then he had trouble with a really difficult client he'd billed using Freshbooks. This client (I subcontracted with the friend so am aware of what all happened) contested all of my friend's work and refused payment after paying the Freshbooks invoice. And Freshbooks allowed the chargeback to happen. I think other software does not allow this --- for example, my friend now uses Quickbooks as a result.

I have also experienced some quirks when it came to adding new jobs to repeat clients. This is likely my own error but it's not something I've cared to reach out to the support team to question.

I also have not downloaded a year's incoming and outgoing details to give to an accountant. So I don't know how well that all works. Again, my own thing, and not necessarily on them.

Richard I.

Great product paired to the friendliest support in financial software.

Reviewed on 18/5/2018

The biggest benefit we receive is how easy it is to send invoices and get paid online. Freshbooks makes this a lot easier than some of the other solutions we've tried over the years.

Pros

Freshbooks is a simple and straight-forward accounting solution. It's delivered with relatively small amount of standard accounting categories so you're not overwhelmed placing expenses into their proper buckets and adding new categories is quite easy.

Our business doesn't have a ton of complex expenses - and if yours does, Freshbooks might not be a good fit. What we love about Freshbooks is how straight-forward their invoicing system has been. It's easy to create recurring invoicing and it integrates with popular credit card processors to facilitate easy online payments.

Perhaps the attribute that has kept us with Freshbooks through the years is their customer service - it's amazing. Customer service has always been super friendly, easy to understand, and they always seen eager to help. This interest and willingness to be helpful goes a long way.

Cons

The only con we've experienced with Freshbooks is their limited subscription levels. We've exceed their standard top level package but we're not quite big enough to financially justify a custom/enterprise package. It seems Freshbooks is ideal for customers with a lot of recurring transactions - which, we have more individual transactions than recurring so this is part of our problem. Regardless, Freshbooks staff has always been quite helpful in offering up solutions to help us make the most of our subscription limits (500 active clients).

Gaurav C.

FreshBooks is a reliable and fast accounting suite for complex financial management

Reviewed on 12/1/2018

A complete makeover

FreshBooks developers understand the struggle of small teams to handle complex accounting projects and deliver efficient results.

Just as easy as you know it to be

Back in the days, a team of developers decided to design an easy, intuitive, and non-accountant friendly finance management app, and promised their users that this approach will never change.

Mobile-friendly and accessible

FreshBooks is considerably good at following trends, and the best proof of it are the mobile platform add-ons for iOS and Android devices, allowing you to access data and do accounting regardless of your location.

Saves billing time like no other app

FreshBooks redesigned its time tracking for billing purposes by allowing companies to accept payment online, and to do so via various payment gateways.

Excellent invoice to payment features

FreshBooks offers top rate invoice to payment features that can be used by all small businesses. For instance, you can track exactly when your customer opened your invoice email.

Tracking expenses with handy snaps

This feature comes handy if you need to liquidate expenses after a client meeting: you simply click a picture of the receipt and attach the snap to an item in FreshBooks to log the expense.

racking working times even better than before

The new version of the app allows you to becertain of the accuracy of your charges, and lets you have proof if a client decides to dispute them. You can even use the iOS and Android apps to track your working time in the field. Plus, it is easy to convert your work timesheet into an invoice and send it to clients for payments.

A bright future

As good as the new FreshBooks version may look now, it has only begun to develop. The company promises many advanced features in the near future, including bank accounts reconciliation, non-invoice income recording, and billing adjusted to enterprise-grade users. The innovative spirit is planned to spread on to reporting as well, and transform the scope of available integrations to help companies get paid for their efforts, time, and expertise. At the same time, FreshBooks Classic (as the old version is currently known) will remain active, but will constantly be absorbed within the new one's comprehensive productive suite.

Pros

businesses get to manage invoices and recurring subscriptions in less than no time, and collect online payments within the same system. In fact, FreshBooks enables Google Checkout, PayPal, and credit card payments, and integrates with a long list of business systems and applications that can streamline this process. With it, odds are good that you will unite financial control in a single system, and stop paying for the maintenance of complex software infrastructure.

A considerable advantage of FreshBooks compared to other accounting apps is the availability of fully-functional mobile apps and add-ons you can get for Android and iOS devices. The apps allow you to bring the power and convenience of the software on location, and do accounting and access records whenever you wish to do so. As you can see, FreshBooks literally takes finances out of the office, but does so in a safe and seamless fashion.

Cons

Despite a wide range of excellent features users have pointed out a few minor things that can be improved in FreshBooks: its metrics, goal setting, and reporting features can be better. One user also found bugs in FreshBooks email click-throughs and automated expenses which did not function to his liking. Apart from these insignificant glitches, hoever, there is no doubt that FreshBooks is a top notch accounting product that can bring a lot to your accounting deparatament.

Freshbooks just keeps improving.

Reviewed on 4/12/2019

I've grown, Freshbooks has grown; we've grown together over the years. Really no complaints - and a support team that other companies should model themselves after!

Pros

Ease of use, especially since the redesign, integrations with PayPal, etc. does save some time, integrated time tracker (although I still primarily use Toggl), makes book keeping - dare I say - fun? (Ok, as fun as it can be!). Great support - I've had timely replies every day of the week and after hours. Impressive!

Cons

I've had some integration issue (transactions not coming in, duplicates, etc.) but Support has always been helpful. They've offered to manually import transactions for me on more than one occasion. I'm on a paid tier but I'd have to pay more for some of the features I wouldn't mind trying out. Not in love with the subscription model, especially when many of the new features require higher tiers. Doesn't really make sense to be hooked up to an eCommerce platform given their tier limitations.

Amy B.
  • Industry: Publishing

Easy invoicing and time tracking for freelancers, plus lots of cool stuff I don't use

Reviewed on 14/12/2016

I am a freelance editor and I use Freshbooks to track my hours and expenses, and invoice customers. With Freshbooks you can also do estimates (I only do them for my own records, but you can send also quotes to clients), assign different rates to different tasks, and even work with subcontractors (which I haven't done yet).

Freshbooks lets you get paid really easily -- you can connect it to PayPal, or even accept credit cards. (You take a bit of a hit on fees but you get paid FAST.)

You can customize Freshbooks with your colors and logo, so when you send invoices they look very professional and expensive. (That inspires confidence in your clients and encourages repeat business, and also lets them know you're no chump and they better pay you fast.)

You can also use Freshbooks to keep track of expenses and receipts. It makes tax season ridiculously easy. Well.... easier.

There's also an app for your phone so you can track time and expenses, and probably even send invoices, when you're out without your computer.

Tech support is good, fast, and friendly. There is tons of information on the website, too. When I ask for help with something, they usually take the time to go to my account and do screenshots with my own data showing me exactly how to do what I asked about!

Yeah, it seems expensive, but when I think about all the time I would otherwise spend doing invoices, tracking time and expenses, and putting together tax information, it's actually pretty reasonable.

Pros

easy to use
effective - does what it says
makes me look good
pretty

Cons

Sometimes I forget how to do things that I don't do very often.

Mayra M.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

FreshBooks is the best business software for finance, sales and marketing.

Reviewed on 30/6/2019

FreshBooks is the best business software for finance, sales and marketing. I can always solve my accountants problem by using this efficient software. Moreover it is very friendly user and I can easily manage my finance and expenses with the help of this software. I would recommended this software for every person because FreshBooks is the best business software for finance.

Pros

FreshBooks is very easy to use and it is the best business software for finances, sales and marketing. The one thing that we most like about this software is that it can better manage our finance in a more efficient way. The another thing that I most like about this software is that FreshBooks is the best accounting software. It can easily manage our accounts in a efficient way. FreshBooks contain superb features such as it can easily track all of our incomes and expenses. Hence it is the best business software for finance, sales and marketing.

Cons

The most obvious difficulty that you faced while using this software is that when we deposit our payments in the bank accounts then sometime our payments cannot easily deposited in the bank accounts without any reason. But otherwise it is the best accounting software in the world. The another thing that I don't like about this software is that sometime it cannot easily track large amount of expenses. But to conclude that FreshBooks can help us in running our business in a easiest and in the fastest way.

Yvette M.

Small Business Invoicing Done Right

Reviewed on 12/12/2016

I have two businesses and have been using Freshbooks for 3 years as my billing platform. Freshbooks makes it easy to bill for items, and bill for time - which automatically rolls onto the invoice each month. I bill in both USD and CAD. Freshbooks lets me assign currency type by the client or by invoice.

The features I love include the ability to see when a client has viewed the invoice, how many times it's been viewed when they've forwarded it (for payment), the ability for clients to pay online, and the auto-generated late payment notifications. I started out small, on the free plan, but after a year I went with the paid plan which gave me the ability to customize the look and feel of the invoices and customer portal. Yes, there's a client portal where clients can view their invoices and generate statements.

Another feature I use is Documents. It's where I store my Wire Transfer details for clients to easily access. Overall, Freshbooks is a great system to start and grow your business.

Pros

It's user-friendly and makes it really easy to monitor and collect payments. You can create and estimate, get the client to approve online, roll to an invoice, set up recurring invoices for each client, log your hours, have them automatically roll to the corresponding monthly invoice, send via email or mail, and track when it's paid.

Cons

While it's great for estimates, invoicing, discounting, setting terms and collections, you cannot do anything more sophisticated such as creating a proposal. On the expense tracking side, it doesn't allow you to track expenses of different currencies with respective exchange rates.

Matt C.

Freshbooks Makes Time Tracking Easy

Reviewed on 23/1/2019

Pros

I love the ease at which you can track your time and bill it to each project and customer. It makes billing so much easier and more accurate. Just click on the start timer and the clock starts. It allows you to pause and resume if you have to take a break or take a call and then you can continue with your time. When finished just click on submit time entry, select your project or add a new one and customer and it gets added to project for billing later. At the end of the project you have a breakdown and can see all the time spent, and can bill it all or just some of it.

Cons

In the previous version of FreshBooks you could start multiple timers, with the new version you cannot. It was nice being able to have a couple of timers open as I switched between projects during the day without having to stop and submit the times in fragments.
The updated version of FreshBooks also seems a little more difficult with the importing of expenses. Not actually doing it, but getting to them. In the old version they were prominent and reminded me to update and check, now you have to go hunting a bit.

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

Freshbooks was once Great

Reviewed on 12/7/2019

Freshbooks was once a GREAT program but then decided to force a HUGE price increase on customers especially ones that have used the system since the beginning. I was on the original system and they are not adding any features for that system so they had no need to increase my rates. They try to push you onto the new system but when I moved to it ALL of my invoices and automatic settings got messed up and caused billing issues for a month or two. I ended up going back to the original system.
Features vs cost are not worth it anymore even with the new Freshbooks system. I used to recommend this product to everyone and now I wouldn't even suggest it.
They obviously have no respect for the customer to increase the price of an outdated system with no updates coming to it.

Pros

Very clean and smooth billing system the invoices and estimates are really nice.

Cons

Missing some needed features for reports and features for selling items not just services.
Also, they keep adding on integrations that you must pay for instead of just adding it into the system. For the new price, I think they could build a few things into it instead of adding an integration.

Kristen B.

I have used Freshbooks for 4 years, and it's fantastic. Best billing software I've found yet.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

Before using the software, our billings were received 10-15 weeks late, it was atrocious. Also, I had to spend days sending bills in the mail and all that money on stamps. I get so many hours back that I can use to grow the business, rather than just managing current clients. I get an incredible amount of financial information that's easy to access, and when I'm traveling, it's available in the cloud....the best! I love the Freshbooks team, especially they are super informed, helpful and eager to talk on the phone.

Pros

Easy billing, easy to add customer information and track history, integrates nicely with Paypal and Stripe. You can call them, they are real, awesome people! Rare and special in this day and age.

Cons

The balance sheet function isn't very good, and the Freshbooks staff doesn't understand the balance sheet for the most part, it's just not a focus of the platform. Not necessarily a bad thing, just make sure you've got a good balance sheet elsewhere! I would like for it to integrate better with Strikingly, my website platform, and with online shops in general.

Lili T.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning
  • Used Other for 2+ years

in general

Reviewed on 24/2/2021

I would depict FreshBooks as excellent and truly all around planned. Specifically, the invoicing, capacity to acknowledge online installments, following of costs couldn't be easier, as he would see it.

Pros

FreshBooks is ideal for entrepreneurs and their groups. They can welcome workers for hire, representatives, and colleagues to oversee tasks, and set consents for document access. Basic cooperation highlights are worked in to handily get criticism from others. Highlights incorporate visit instrument, project due dates, project status outline, group task and expectations the board, and others. Custom assessments can be immediately changed into solicitations. It additionally has adaptable Proposals, gauge endorsement by customer for project the opening shot, gauge status following, gauge see, option of limits, and that's just the beginning. Portable applications for iOS and Android gadgets are accessible for making solicitations in a hurry, catching receipts for cost logging, visit, announcements, and others. New highlights and coordination are consistently presented, for example, with Gusto Payroll, benefit and misfortune report, Dropbox incorporation, and same-day stores.

Cons

I am mostly satisfied, so I can't say cons.

Daniel W.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Freshbooks has been a great fit for running my consulting business

Reviewed on 30/12/2018

Freshbooks is rock-solid and a core business platform for me. I recommend the platform frequently to my business colleagues.

Pros

- Very modern and navigable interface.
- Lots of flexibility for different project types and client types.
- Regular updates to the feature set.
- Good reporting and integrations with other tools.
- Excellent timetracking through invoicing through payment life cycle.
- Excellent expense tracking and pass-through tracking to invoices.

Cons

- Doesn't generate a Schedule C.
- Doesn't keep time entries linked to invoice line items. I would like to be able to generate a report that pulls the number of hours worked linked directly to the $'s generated. Time entries are converted into invoice line items at the time an invoice is generated, but the linkage back to the original time entry is not preserved.

Alexandra daniela D.

A great tool for work independientely

Reviewed on 17/2/2018

Get the charge for my work from people outside of my country, they can pay me easily and I can send to them the billing, and also I can handle my budget and expenses in an very easy way.

Pros

Manage a personal mark the most of the time is difficult because you have to be aware of so many issues, specially the accounting and billing, but with Freshbooks you can handle this two issues simple and easily. This app that works in the cloud make the accounting and billing of your business and easy process, because you can create and send billing easily, even with you on logo or name on it, you can track them and make sure that your clients recieve and will paying, and you can add some specific topics of accounting to keep the trace of your budget and work efficientely.
This app save time, money and make that you can handle all the issues of your business by your own.

Cons

For me it was a little difficult in the beggining to handle some topics of this app, because I did not know anything about accounting and billing procceses but with some practice I learn and start sending billing and get the money for my work as an indepent worker.

Stacie D.
  • Industry: Design

The only accounting software you'll ever need

Reviewed on 9/8/2019

I've used this service both at a web design agency and myself as a freelancer. It's perfect for small to medium sized businesses or entrepreneurs. You'll never have to stress about tax time again!

Pros

- Time tracking using a timer or manually entering hours is a breeze
- Creating customized or recurring invoices takes seconds, plus you can set up late fees and allow your client to easily pay online
- You can see when your client has viewed an invoice and set up automated reminders
- Expenses can be tracked so easily
- You can grant access to your accountant and they'll have everything they need
- Quick view of outstanding or overdue invoices from your dashboard
- Expense and accounting reports are so easy to access and analyze

Cons

I honestly have found no faults in this software.

Bryn S.

Helpful Hand

Reviewed on 10/1/2019

My husband does not own a business but is a professional athlete abroad so we have to file our US taxes as self employed, I just wish there was a smaller subscription option or an add on just to track spending for another account/person separately because we would absolutely use it for him

Pros

The way you can plug in your bank account, it can track you purchases and categorize them as you like, makes filing taxes a BREEZE! I love that there is a chrome plugin so it helps remind me when I am on my computer working to track my time.

Cons

While I love the chrome plugin and the app, they VERY often cause issues and force a shutdown of chrome or the app on my phone while I am tracking my time. Obviously this is frustrating when you lose the time tracked. Also I would say that the option to track your hours for the same client / project into the same group would be very helpful. IE at the end of each month I spend a decent amount of time compiling the different categories to see total hours.

Cheryl M.

Freshbooks is great for online accounting/bookkeeping

Reviewed on 6/12/2016

I've been using Freshbooks for more than 2 years, and I've had no issues! I would (and have) recommended it to others. I've used other accounting software in the past, and this is by far more intuitive and easy to use. It has a slick interface with easy-to-find options. I'm a sole-proprietor, but have a number of different clients - Freshbooks makes it easy to track my ongoing projects.

Pros

I love how easy it is to track time, projects, clients, and invoice when I'm done, not to mention the reports available. I also like that there's an app so you can see what's going on while you're on the go.

Cons

The way you navigate a few things could be more intuitive - but based on what I've seen, the new version has taken care of most of that.

• Industry: Utilities
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Love Freshbooks

Reviewed on 11/8/2016

As a small business owner specializing in IT, rather than accounting - Freshbooks has allowed me to grow my business doing what I know best, and bringing accounting functions into an easy to use, easy to understand system.

Billing is actually fun now with the time tracker. I can prepare invoices from my mobile device, from anywhere I am, and tracking expenses is comically easy.

Pros

Easy & fun to use
Amazing user interface
Multiple payment options for customers
Ability to mail invoices through the Freshbooks service
Ability for my accountant to interface directly with the software 24/7/365
Customer support is fantastic!

Cons

Ticketing system is a little limited
No Project Management system

Cloud Accounting for Everyone

Reviewed on 1/11/2018

Pros

Work can be time-consuming especially when you have to meet with different clients. I like to have my days productive with a combination of meetings, paperwork, answering emails and calls, but sometimes, balancing everything together can be quite difficult. FreshBooks offers time tracking features which helps me calculate how long I spend with my clients. Since I also have representation expenses, I can use this software to manage the receipts and calculate how much I spent. This software has been very useful for me.

Cons

I believe FreshBooks needs a bit of improvement in terms of extracting reports. It’s somewhat complicated and could be simplified for tasks that don’t involve too many calculations.

Jennifer W.

Overall very useful, but redesign took away some functionality, features

Reviewed on 3/5/2018

As a sole-proprietor with a service-based business, I find Freshbooks to be everything I need for professional and efficient client billing, payment management, and accounting and tax reports without a lot of added frills I don't need.

Pros

I like the dashboard where I can look at the bottom line quickly and in several easy-to-use formats, such as a bar graph of income vs. expenses, month-by-month, with the net-profit clearly visible. Then there's the color-coded circle graphs that break down revenue and expenses into categories just below. With more traditional accounting reports available at the bottom, such as Profit-and-Loss statements and Accounts Aging.

Cons

The update to the user-experience & UI that took place about 12-18 months ago included a hard stop removal of the ability to use PayPal for your payment processing, necessitating a shift to Freshbooks' payment processor, WePay. It took a bit of getting used to and planning, when I was used to the instant access of payments through my PayPal account and debit card, as WePay takes generally 2-3 business days to get the funds to your bank account.

Bruce S.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Rediscovering FreshBooks after several years

Reviewed on 17/8/2017

I had used FB several years ago (now called Classic). I liked that interface better, and it seems to have more options / flexibility than FreshBooks New. Admittedly, I need training. It is fairly easy to just start using. I hope I can find some of the settings / adjustments buried somewhere.

Pros

Customer service is great. A rep hopped to when I had a question about electronically importing time entries from other programs / files (csv). Unfortunately, FB doesn't currently have that capability (see Con below). The rep offered to, then timely completed, manual copy and paste of some 100 time entries from a csv file into my FB Account. Kudos!

Cons

No integration with either Toggl or TSheets. I had been using those programs for a month or so testing them, and wanted to import those entries into FB. No can do. Those timers seem more robust than the FB Timer. I'd like to use one of them then import into FB.
I haven't yet found a Windows app for the Timer. There is an iPhone Timer app. I guess the only way to run a timer when not connected to the 'Net is through the mobile app. It would be nice if the Timer function could be adjusted in 0.1 HR increments (there are "+" and "-" buttons that only increment on 15 minute intervals). Other products also automatically round time captured by the timer to the nearest increment. With FB, it appears that all rounding of time captured to the nearest 0.1 hour must be done manually. Ugh.

Stefanie K.
  • Industry: Executive Office

Freshbooks is user friendly

Reviewed on 9/11/2017

My clients love it and I enjoy using it. I also don't mind the amazing customer service.

Pros

Freshbooks is user friendly, has amazing customer service and is easy to use without formal training. I like that I can see so much information on the home page.It has a ton of information in one place. I can see outstanding invoices, client reviews, and expenses. Invoicing clients is a breeze and my clients like how they can pay their invoices online easy and securely. It is also very convenient that it on a cloud so I can access it from anywhere.

Cons

It doesn't offer enough reports for my bookkeeper. It is also transitioning into using their own credit card processor, which I feel you are being forced to use theirs.