TeamSupport

4.5/5

Ifeoma
Ifeoma
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Team support makes us a more efficient with customer support.

Reviewed on 10/7/2018

Pros

Team support makes it easy for my team to focus on the customers as against just focusing on tickets. With support tools ,we have tried in the past ; we were able to resolve customer tickets , but found it difficult resolving all of them at once.
Team support provides the customer care team with high level visibility , which enable our sales team to manage and resolve customer tickets at a company level as against resolving them at a ticket level.This eliminates duplicate efforts where we have multiple support agents helping out a single customer to resolve multiple tickets at same time.Thus ensuring we are able to resolve all customer issues at once, as against on a ticket by ticket basis.
Overall, Teamsupport has saved us time ,and made our customers happier.

Cons

It is not intuitive even though it is very effective. Also will like to see more information with new tickets opened by customers. For example ,will be helpful if agents can see from what geographical location the ticket was created from, or from what part of the website the ticket was created from.

Aldo

Review for teamsupport

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

Pros

easy to use and has a lot of tools for all areas

Cons

probably user interface the interface can be confused for the end-users

Odoo

Reasons for Switching to TeamSupport

the company used this software for some time and the implementation takes a lot of time
Andrew
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Do Not Use - After merger, support decreased and prices increased

Reviewed on 10/11/2023

We were a very happy SnapEngage client. As they tried to connect SnapEngage to TeamSupport, our support ironically declined. They do not pick up the phone and take days to respond back via email. In fact, many of the phone extensions on their emails do not work.

Pros

The live chat function worked fine and has good intuitive tools

Cons

They do not communicate timely and their business practices are awful. They raised our rates without notice and then did not allow us to get out of our contract.

dishant
dishant
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Excellent Customer Support- worth to check

Reviewed on 22/12/2018

I really loved my experience with the TeamSupport. It is helping me in understanding the needs of my customers better.

Our ability to reply to our customer's queries had been improved and now we can reply back to them in less time.

We found it very easy to use and if we find any problem regarding it's usage, it's amazing Support is available for us.

I would definitely recommend this to new customers.

Pros

I found it very easy to use and customize. While we were using the TeamSupport, we just got an issue regarding the customization, then we contacted the Support of TeamSupport and got the reply within 1 hour. Their Support which runs 24/7 is just amazing. They provide the ability to create custom field which is really helpful for people dealing with a lot of date regarding sales and purchase etc.

Cons

Although, it's very difficult to tell what I liked least about the TeamSupport. But still, I will suggest some improvements like the ability to open in new tabs, more compatibility with moderate specs PCs, email integration and more details regarding the creation of the tickets like place of the creation of the tickets.

Jeff
Jeff

Excellent web-based ticketing & task management software. Amazing live support.

Reviewed on 24/3/2015

TeamSupport is perfect for IT help desk organizations looking for a web-based solution to help manage and organize their workflow. We tried several different management platforms and found that TeamSupport was simply the easiest both to get started with, and to customize to our particular needs.

Other solutions that we looked at either 1) were easy to get started with but didn't offer much in terms of customization or 2) required that you spend days and days organizing & customizing the mass amount of features that had to be set up. TeamSupport was the perfect medium between the two!

Pros

We were able to import all of our clients into TeamSupport quite easily so that we could then start assigning tickets to existing clients right away. This allows us to go into individual clients and pull down entire ticket histories for that client. This is extremely helpful when you have multiple technicians that often have to provide service for different clients.

Also, I must commend TeamSupport on their technical support. They have an amazing team that is there to help you 24/7. When implementing TeamSupport in our organization they were outstanding at answering any questions we had and were able to assist with getting our customer data imported in one smooth upload.

Cons

Although the mobile version of the TeamSupport web app does seem to load well, there are limitations to it. For example, on my Android, I can pull the page up, login, and see all of our tickets, but for some reason I can't open up a ticket to see further details. it would be nice to see an actual mobile app integration. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the developers release this.

Alexander
Alexander
  • Industry: Facilities Services

TeamSupport is better

Reviewed on 28/10/2016

TeamSupport has allowed the whole of Carters helpdesk to work efficiently and with organisation. The allocation of users to tickets, escalating tickets and categorizing tickets off to certain types of support has greatly helped the whole helpdesk work with much more speed and organisation, streamlining each ticket to heldpesk staff with surplus information and legacy information should they need it to help solve a ticket.

Pros

All aspects of TeamSupport are a pro, there is only one negative

Cons

The only negative to teamsupport is being unable to open in seperate tabs, and that the tabs for tickets/inventory items open in the same browser window. This can make it quite confusing if you're used to having a couple of tabs open at one time. But once you've gotten used to it it's fine. For example you can use one specific browser for team support and then use multiple tabs in a different browser.

Monica
Monica

I use TeamSupport all day, every day and they provide great customer service.

Reviewed on 22/5/2018

A simplistic approach to Field Operations.

A simplistic approach to Field Operations.

Pros

I appreciate the detail and the ability to customize it to my needs. The custom reports, details of the inventory, and ability to link everything is amazing!

Cons

The calendar is not as robust as the application itself. While it is useful, it's difficult to read because I have multiple people I schedule for. Color coding would be helpful.

Rodvan
Rodvan

Great Tool

Reviewed on 27/10/2016

I love using it and the transition from what we've used previously to Team Support was smooth sailing. I think Team Support is the future and all companies should be using it.

Pros

Easy to grasp for even the novice user.

Cons

Not much I can think of but correct me if I am wrong here, you cannot search with keywords for pre-loaded customer responses.

Daniel
Daniel

Great system for managing customer support tickets to completion

Reviewed on 20/2/2015

TeamSupport is a strong solution for managing customer support tickets - we have used it over the years to great advantage and have the ability to search our archives for related issues and determine who resolved it and how. It is helpful to have properties on each ticket that can be used for reporting and statistics, as well as managing SLA on open tickets.

Pros

The system is flexible and well able to handle our smaller company and its steady flow of tickets. The ability to manage and interact with customers via email or the Team Support app is handy. It provides a great flexibility in our communication with clients. The search functionality is really nifty and quick. The communication by TeamSupport during any scheduled down time or system slowness or intermittent outage is quick and proactive.

Cons

There is not much to mention here. I have had intermittent minor issues with getting email notifications from a ticket recently, but have not determined if it is an issue in our own corporate email system.

Rae
Rae

User-Friendly, Fun, Proficient, and Task-oriented

Reviewed on 20/2/2015

As our customer database grew, it was becoming more difficult to maneuver through our ticketing system to gather the data needed or search for tickets. We needed a ticketing program that didn't consume major resources and time and that was more effective in ticket tracking, updates, reminders, and reporting. I've used TeamSupport at my current job for over a year now, and I couldn't be happier! I have a visual-friendly dashboard that summarizes what tickets I'm assigned and are open, and it also gives a graphic visual of my completion rate. I can also see what my team is working on, so we can use teamwork to get issues resolved and if there are trending support issues that need to be addressed, investigated, and/or escalated.

Pros

+ Visually pleasing
+ User friendly
+ Easy insertion of articles, videos, guides (don't have to reinvent the wheel)
+ Sorting features
+ Dashboard design
+ Customer Portal where they can record/attach to tickets

Cons

- The font style and size changes sometimes in the tickets. (I like Verdana 10 pt., and it would be helpful to set default font and it stick.)

Lane

The best solution for our business

Reviewed on 28/8/2020

This has been good - it was a little rocky when I was first implementing TeamSupport for another business unit in 2016-ish, where I felt we were discovering/finding things that our assigned implementer didn't know about, but working with support and with other contacts has been great!

Pros

TeamSupport is a flexible and adaptable CRM solution. I have implemented it within Harris in one business unit, as well as managed/administered it within another. It is able to be customized to fit our process, and the online support portal (Customer Hub) for our clients' access is easy to use and intuitive, and can also be branded for our company (logo, color scheme, etc.).

Cons

There are a couple things, concerning reporting, that I think could be improved:
1. You can only include two tables for reporting (i.e. Customers and Addresses, or Customers and Contacts, but not Customers, Contacts and Addresses). This limits our ability to pull some of the reports we need without exporting to Excel and then manually pulling things together, or using another third-party business intelligence platform
2. Our support department is very diligent about metrics (Response times, resolution times, ticket volumes, average closed per day, etc.). I've built a solution for this within Excel, where I export a handful of reports from TeamSupport on a daily/weekly basis, and then paste in to my Excel workbook, but it would be nice to be able to see these types of metrics within TeamSupport directly, in the form of graphs, charts, etc.

Mickey
  • Industry: Consumer Services

TeamSupport a great support and customer management application

Reviewed on 10/9/2020

We are a B to C customer and while this may not seem like a good fit it is working for us very well.
The ability to create customer Knowledge Base articles is easy and the portal allows customers to view them. Same with the Community feature, we have many articles in both and it's nice knowing that a customer has a resource to solve problems or find information about our product on the portal interface.
We use this to manage both end user customers as well as videographers that work with us to produce Not-Forgotten time capsules.

Pros

I love how easy it is to setup, and the fact that I don't have to worry about how the product is running because it's in the cloud and the team at TeamSupport really do a great job when it comes to making sure the application is ready and available when I use it. Everyone at TeamSupport are easy to work with and really know the product. I can reach out to them at anytime and someone is available to assist me.
They always seem happy to hear from you and it's like talking to an old friend.

Cons

Nothing to say here, I really like it. It's really hard to come up with a negative, except that perhaps I wish I had thought of this.

Response from TeamSupport

You're awesome for taking time to post a review! We appreciate you being part of the TeamSupport family and we look forward to making sure you make the most of your platform.

If you haven't done so already, please join our Community discussion group found in the TeamSupport Customer Hub and attend our monthly TeamSupport University client exclusive live webinar hosted by subject matter experts.

Blair
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Solid Product and great ticketing software

Reviewed on 13/2/2021

I've been impressed with the support and response times from the the Chat requests; I always receive a swift and helpful response. Their Knowledge Base is also very robust and easy to search for content.

Pros

Ease of use and comprehensive knowledge base, both internal and customer facing. The Dashboard is very intuitive and easy to access key reports and information.

Cons

Reporting is moderate, would like to see some deeper reporting features

NetSuite and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to TeamSupport

Price, features, Product Line features

Response from TeamSupport

We sure appreciate the positive review Blair. All feedback helps us continue to improve. Remember, there are many resources that we provide so that you continue to have all of the tools you need to make the most of the TeamSupport platform, including our monthly TeamSupport University webinar exclusively for our clients.

Plan to join us on the fourth Wednesday of the month to get some additional tips and tricks from our subject matter experts. Learn more and watch previous TSU programs on demand https://www.teamsupport.com/b2b-customer-service-university

Stacy

Team Support Review

Reviewed on 27/9/2020

We use TeamSupport everyday for managing our customer support tickets.

We use TeamSupport everyday for managing our customer support tickets.

Pros

The TeamSupport interface is not bad and the search has recently been improved in order to find things faster.

Cons

The configuration and setup is very non-intuitive and confusing. Also, it seems like they often have issues with the software spinning or not refreshing the data correctly (i.e. missing part of the ticket info). Another issue we ran into is that if a ticket is submitted that happens to have the same subject line as another ticket, it will add it to that ticket which can be very bad in HIPAA sensitive situations.

Response from TeamSupport

Hello Stacy,

We really appreciate you taking time to post your comments.

The TeamSupport platform is designed to be straightforward and simple to use, making your life easier! We're sorry to hear that has not been your experience.

Please give us the opportunity to learn more about your specific issues. I will have a member of our Customer Success team reach out to you directly.

We look forward to finding a solution.

Niki Finegan

Michael
  • Industry: Telecommunications

TeamSupport - A Valuable Lifeline

Reviewed on 24/5/2019

Overall, TeamSupport is a vital tool that I know myself and many others in leadership roles could not live without. It not only simplifies the interaction between departments but also allows direct email interaction with our customers, which makes managing their concerns a straightforward process. Reliable communication is the lifeblood of any successful company, and TeamSupport facilitates our needs on a consistent basis.

Pros

TeamSupport is equal parts efficiency, ease of use, reliability, and adaptability. Customizing TeamSupport is a cinch, and I was pleased to learn that I could create a signature to speed up my response times to tickets. TeamSupport not only allows us to engage with other departments throughout our company but also enables us to directly engage with our customers via email. As the coordinator for our department, managing ticket flow is one of my primary responsibilities, and TeamSupport makes this a breeze.

Cons

There isn't anything about TeamSuppor that I find to be a hindrance, although I do sometimes find myself clicking around quite a bit when I am looking for a group or ticket in an area I am not familiar with. This is mostly user error, although I do feel that the interface could be simplified a bit.

Deborah
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great Product and Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 10/2/2021

Team Support has been nothing less then great. They are always willing to help and provide more training. Every time that we have reached out for support due to issues they are quickly addressed and resolved. We are grateful for all their support and help!

Pros

The produce is extremely easy to use once you are aware where everything is located. I love the automatic email feature, as it is helpful when we are out of the office or to follow up on tickets that have not been replied to. The system even closes tickets if not replied to after a certain amount of time.

Cons

The reports are a bit difficult to learn. It may be that I have not set time aside to learn the ins and outs of the reports. But, on the plus side the agent has been extremely helpful in guiding us to create or creating reports that help us; therefore, we do not lose out on what we need.

Response from TeamSupport

Thanks Deborah for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

Marek
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

TeamSupport Review

Reviewed on 25/5/2023

My overall experience with TeamSupport software has been positive. The software provided a comprehensive solution for managing customer support, enabling efficient ticket management, collaboration, and reporting. The intuitive interface and powerful search capabilities made it easy to navigate and address customer inquiries promptly. While there were some limitations in terms of customization, the software's core functionalities met our requirements effectively. The software played a crucial role in improving our customer support processes and enhancing customer satisfaction. Overall, my experience with TeamSupport software has been valuable and productive in managing customer support operations.

Pros

One of the things I liked most about TeamSupport software was its robust ticketing and customer support management features. It provided a centralized platform for managing customer inquiries, tracking tickets, and collaborating with the support team. The software's intuitive interface and powerful search capabilities made it easy to find and address customer issues promptly. Additionally, the ability to create custom reports and analytics allowed for better visibility into support metrics and performance, enabling proactive decision-making.

Cons

While TeamSupport software had many positive aspects, one thing I liked least was the lack of some advanced customization options. While the software offered a decent level of configurability, there were certain areas where additional flexibility would have been beneficial. For example, the ability to tailor the user interface or create more complex workflow automations would have enhanced the software's adaptability to specific business needs. However, this limitation did not significantly hinder the overall functionality and effectiveness of the software.

Louis

Team Support Software allows us to minimize the procedural complexity of customer support...

Reviewed on 11/5/2018

We love to Team Support's software ability to allow our company to aggregate volumes of seemingly disparate customer and business case details
into easily understood customer profiles which allow our company to focus on customer support and not software options and application.
Team Support does require a financial commitment , for the Enterprise and Support desk
options do provide equal value for the money. Another possible solution to understand the particular value to your company would, we suggest, to
select the "demo" option where a prospective company can work closely with Team Support customer service to install and perform software service features before any financial commitment is made.

Pros

Real time customer alerts , the ability to perform and archive screen and video recordings , the ability to organize product tracking.
The easily understood customer user interface is attractive.
The cloud based software is consistently updated by their company which we like.

Cons

Some companies may think that the monthly charge for service and support options for Enterprise and for the Support Desk option are exorbitant.
We believe given our recent experience that this is not the case.
Our general comments offer a possible compromise to assess value before any finances are committed.
Email integration could be improved as well.

Cay
  • Industry: Information Services

Used to be better

Reviewed on 21/5/2019

Support is great, some kinks to the features we have reported for years have not been fixed. Text Editor needs a major QA and dev work. However, we have learned to live with it albeit our complaints, because the product does what we need. And it would be too much work to transfer to another product.

Pros

I love the functions offered. Tickets, Chat, comminication, contacts etc. All great stuff. Support is very active and pleasant to work with.

Cons

They have enhanced the software's Chat but now we have glitches like messages being doubled. When emailing we have no idea if the email successfully left the server without having to check the history of the ticket. A quick popup or email status on the main page would be good. Software lags often. The editor's font changes unexpectedly to a size we did not choose as a default type and size. Text editor is not good and we have to adjust the text styles, alignment etc.

Nelida
  • Industry: Public Safety

East Ticket Tracking

Reviewed on 8/1/2020

We are solving the overall customer experience when issues at a customer site arises.

Pros

The Dashboard and ability to quickly see current ticket status and quantities. Additionally, the ease in finding customer information quickly, products owned, etc.

Cons

Reports. The reports that come out of the box are good, however, creating your own report is not easy. Creating a report needs more wizard assistance so that most anyone can create a report for the details they are looking for.

Matthew
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Core System for Working with both Internal & External Customers

Reviewed on 24/5/2019

Pros

We use team support to manage issues and information requests for external customers. When we have an issue all of the information including data sets and correspondence is stored in team support. I can easily search to find out if we've had the issue before and see other related threads. It helps us leverage our previous solutions when new instances occur. It also helps make connections to other threads that may not be obvious helping us get to root causes more quickly.

Internally we use Team Support to track test lab and analytical requests. I can submit my request and then have a ticket number assigned. It helps in reviewing status and scheduling to know where my requests are via Team Support.

Cons

I just tried to find something that I don't like, but couldn't. I guess the one thing that would be cool is if team support did Gantt charts (if it does I don't know how to access them). We use other systems for Project Management. It would be really useful if we could just use team support. Then we would have a common system to feed task information into our project plans.

Jennifer

Solid support management software

Reviewed on 17/5/2019

Overall our experience with Team Support has been positive. Their tools have made my entire team's job easier, and our whole organization can see what we're doing more easily.

Pros

- ease of creating and managing our tickets
- automation tools for ticket workflow and responses, we're barely even scratching the surface of what it can do, and it is game changer.
- reporting tools that allow me to easily quantify what my team is doing and what our support loads look like
- we love the sentiment analysis that helps us read how our customers may be feeling when they reach out to us.
- the integration with JIRA for bugs and feature requests has sped up our response time on those issues for our customers

Cons

I would LOVE a way to move from one ticket to the next in my list when I am in the ticket details view (the small amount of screen real estate on my laptop makes the preview window not as useful as I would like it to be).

Kim

Couldn't do my job without TeamSupport

Reviewed on 14/9/2020

I actually need to use our TeamSupport more, to include the self-service portal. I feel it could help us greatly!

Pros

Ease of use is one of the best things about TeamSupport, along with the fact that our support folks also use it for tracking outside tickets. Integration, history, all great!

Cons

TeamSupport is always updating, and I feel they have kept up with our needs.

Response from TeamSupport

Thanks Kim for making our day with your positive review! It is customers like you that make our jobs great. We like to think we're doing a good job supporting our customers and keeping them engaged, and we want to know either way. If you haven't already, please join our Community discussion group found in the TeamSupport Customer Hub to share experiences, ask questions, and get to know other TeamSupport-ers!"

Thanks for being a TeamSupport advocate.

Linda

Flexible product with excellent Customer Support

Reviewed on 19/4/2021

Overall it has been positive. Very impressed with Customer Support, who were very responsive and obviously knew the product. As I work in Support, I appreciate this.

Pros

Ticket are automatically created. Easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes you just want to email one person on the customer list for a ticket, so you have to go to normal email to do that, rather than spam all the other people on the ticket.

Response from TeamSupport

We sure appreciate the positive review. All feedback helps us continue to improve. Remember, there are many resources that we provide so that you continue to have all of the tools you need to make the most of the TeamSupport platform, including our monthly TeamSupport University webinar exclusively for our clients.

John

TeamSupport is a good product

Reviewed on 17/5/2019

Pros

-Integrates with Azure DevOps eliminating the double work of having to copy comments and custom fields over manually
-Groups, templates, email triggers, customer facing processes, and reports functionality work well and are essential to many of our processes
-There are many video resources available as well as live information sessions throughout the year that spark ideas for us to better utilize all the TeamSupport functions

Cons

-Integrations can be buggy at times but Support has been good about diving into the problems
-Workflows for things like ticket statuses needs some enhancements to semi-automate the process; it's very manual and time consuming at the moment to setup for each ticket type and starting status
-The addition of update queries or the ability to mass update tickets would be valuable