Dylan R.
  • Industry: Entertainment

TeamSupport Supports

Reviewed on 6/3/2021

The best part of TeamSupport is the support, the support team has helped us sort out every problem along the way and do it pretty quickly. If the software doesn't have the ability to do what you're trying to do, feature requests are often filled to meet your needs.

Pros

Easy workflow and team management - TeamSupport has improved our customer support vastly over the years, we use groups for our different support teams and brands to keep things well organized. Over the years we have taken advantage of more features and functions including asset management, automation and data management via API.

Cons

There isn't much that we don't like about TS, but our team would benefit from a better mobile version that allows you to easily update customer tickets, at the moment the mobile functionality is designed to be more of internal operations and collaboration rather than customer-facing.

Response from TeamSupport

Thanks for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

Rod M.

RodsReview

Reviewed on 5/7/2016

Been on the system of a year and half and the same issue still plague me. I have submitted Numerous Feature Request and the sit in Pending or are denied. I have Many Many open Cases that are Bugs and they seem to go no where as well. I have one in particular the happens to me every day, But was told it wasnt a over all a big deal, and the work around is to copy and paste my action to a notepad, Hit Refresh on the Ticket, Start a new Action, Copy and paste my notepad back into the New Action. This seems a little much. I was also told of a Feature that was very important to us, would be coming. After a month or two on the system I inquired about it, and was told, nope cant do it. We constantly have to refresh the interface, Hangs up a lot. System Performance is a big issue. Does seem that all the server issues that were going on are better, but that was painful. We get a ton of SPAM cases, There needs to be a way to filter that by domain name.

Pros

-Its Cheap per seat,
-Its customization of fields

Cons

-Being able to share a custom field between company and ticket, This is huge to us, Salesforce did it.
-Your Text Formatting and editor is terrible. It constantly changed font sizes
-The fact the you always have to refresh and update. If you have a ticket open on your tabs and something comes in, you have to refresh or close and reopen. Your new Screen capture program as it is easier to use the quality is terrible compared to what was there a year ago or whenever it was switched out.
-The fact that I dont get my submits actions sent to my email, This needs to a field I can chose to receive or not
-The fact that you cant duplicate a ticket
-Cant Create Ticket Views for Individual user
-Need Action the Save button at the top of the action as well as the bottom.
-NeedFloating Formatting bar
-Add option to minimize or +/- actions on ticket page
-A way when a customer has multiple tickets open, and replies to the wrong ticket - To be able to move/merge that action to the proper ticket.

Blair N.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Solid Product and great ticketing software

Reviewed on 13/2/2021

I've been impressed with the support and response times from the the Chat requests; I always receive a swift and helpful response. Their Knowledge Base is also very robust and easy to search for content.

Pros

Ease of use and comprehensive knowledge base, both internal and customer facing. The Dashboard is very intuitive and easy to access key reports and information.

Cons

Reporting is moderate, would like to see some deeper reporting features

Response from TeamSupport

We sure appreciate the positive review Blair. All feedback helps us continue to improve. Remember, there are many resources that we provide so that you continue to have all of the tools you need to make the most of the TeamSupport platform, including our monthly TeamSupport University webinar exclusively for our clients.

Plan to join us on the fourth Wednesday of the month to get some additional tips and tricks from our subject matter experts. Learn more and watch previous TSU programs on demand https://www.teamsupport.com/b2b-customer-service-university

Alain A.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Take a shot, give it a GO

Reviewed on 9/9/2020

Our overall experience with TeamSupport has been fantastic! Their support team is top-notch and from my perspective it shows that they genuinely do care to help you with your ongoing issues.

Pros

The flexibility of TeamSupport was a feature we wanted to use as we grow the business. We wanted to leverage this feature because we wanted the software solution we chose to grow with the us and TeamSupport met that criteria.

Cons

The storage limit of 25MB is probably the one that affects us most. We use videos internally for training and externally as well. I know that this limitation is understandable, but it is something that I wish they would either lift or expand. It would be very nice to offer a remote control feature when you are working an issue, so you can easily take control of the user's computer.

Response from TeamSupport

Thanks Alain for the great review! I will pass on your feedback to the TeamSupport development team. We put a lot of work into that, and we're glad to hear it's serving its purpose and helping you out.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to [email protected] directly. Thanks again!

Lane M.

The best solution for our business

Reviewed on 28/8/2020

This has been good - it was a little rocky when I was first implementing TeamSupport for another business unit in 2016-ish, where I felt we were discovering/finding things that our assigned implementer didn't know about, but working with support and with other contacts has been great!

Pros

TeamSupport is a flexible and adaptable CRM solution. I have implemented it within Harris in one business unit, as well as managed/administered it within another. It is able to be customized to fit our process, and the online support portal (Customer Hub) for our clients' access is easy to use and intuitive, and can also be branded for our company (logo, color scheme, etc.).

Cons

There are a couple things, concerning reporting, that I think could be improved:
1. You can only include two tables for reporting (i.e. Customers and Addresses, or Customers and Contacts, but not Customers, Contacts and Addresses). This limits our ability to pull some of the reports we need without exporting to Excel and then manually pulling things together, or using another third-party business intelligence platform
2. Our support department is very diligent about metrics (Response times, resolution times, ticket volumes, average closed per day, etc.). I've built a solution for this within Excel, where I export a handful of reports from TeamSupport on a daily/weekly basis, and then paste in to my Excel workbook, but it would be nice to be able to see these types of metrics within TeamSupport directly, in the form of graphs, charts, etc.

Ifeoma O.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Team support makes us a more efficient with customer support.

Reviewed on 10/7/2018

Pros

Team support makes it easy for my team to focus on the customers as against just focusing on tickets. With support tools ,we have tried in the past ; we were able to resolve customer tickets , but found it difficult resolving all of them at once.
Team support provides the customer care team with high level visibility , which enable our sales team to manage and resolve customer tickets at a company level as against resolving them at a ticket level.This eliminates duplicate efforts where we have multiple support agents helping out a single customer to resolve multiple tickets at same time.Thus ensuring we are able to resolve all customer issues at once, as against on a ticket by ticket basis.
Overall, Teamsupport has saved us time ,and made our customers happier.

Cons

It is not intuitive even though it is very effective. Also will like to see more information with new tickets opened by customers. For example ,will be helpful if agents can see from what geographical location the ticket was created from, or from what part of the website the ticket was created from.

Caelen M.

Solid software package

Reviewed on 28/3/2017

I've been using Team Support for a couple years now and it's definitely increased the ability for us to manage our support/development/teseting requests as we rapidly grow as a company.

Pros

Easy action items and notation for ticket monitoring
Useful reminder system and parent/child ticket association which allows for easy ticket grouping
Water Cooler feature is useful for posting temporary messages everyone should/can be aware of

Cons

Sometimes lacks response time / freezes up
Bugs/support requests aren't always fixed and/or followed up on (I still have some minor outstanding tickets into support)

James R.

Great CRM and Support portal

Reviewed on 8/9/2020

Overall, our team is able to service our customers quickly and efficiently, and it feels like we have only scratched the surface of what TeamSupport can provide for our agents and customers.

Pros

I like the ease of use and collaborative nature TeamSupport provides. Our team is able to quickly find information, view tickets together, and work together to solve customer issues.

Cons

I do with there were additional features for the integrated Wiki, specifically for inter-connecting related Wiki articles. Alternatively, if an alternate Wiki URL could be used to direct agents to a separate Wiki (such as Mediawiki) deployment.

Hitesh K.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Powerful support and helpdesk tool

Reviewed on 19/7/2018

- Centralized communication for customers and agents (agents are at multiple geographic locations)
-Platform independent since it's browser based
-Gathering metrics to indicate workload by product

Pros

- Fantastic product, wonderful team and one of the best example of perfection
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Enough features to keep company support and help desk growing
- Reminder setup for follow up tasks is the very useful feature for proactively tracking ticket progress

Cons

- Overall system performance sometime degrade in case of heavy traffic on application
- Navigation between tickets require to be more easy
- Creating and pulling custom report is tedious job

Response from TeamSupport

Thank you Hitesh, your feedback is much appreciated and we've passed your suggestions to our product team for follow up.

Will M.

Reviewed on 4/10/2013

The pro's to this system is the collaboration it promotes, the many means of organizing and searching, the fact that it's web based (anywhere anytime), has beautiful integration with existing email, and a wealth of features and customization.

The con's include the fact that staying in the loop sometimes means lots of notifications in your email, there's no Macro buttons for each user to quickly fill data fields, and you need a decent Internet connection (some hotel Internet makes TS challenging).

TeamSupport has completely centralized everything we do about support, allowing the entire team to collaborate more quickly, and make it easier to track anything related to support and development. And, there are still untouched features that we can't wait to use!

We only used email before TS and the growth of the company led to so many cc's and emails, it's got difficult to track; especially issues that take days/weeks to solve. TS puts one issue all in one place so the full history is always accessible and easy to read. They way they format it is awesome!

We use the "Support Desk" edition because we haven't seen a need for product tracking. We developed it ourselves and it took about four months of periodic work to develop. If we had dedicated full-time work to developing it, I'd imagine we would have had it done in a week or two. The TS staff was a integral part of this process and they did a great job answering every single question we had. They still do answer every question!!

The best part is the support team learned the system quickly and there were very few mistakes made due to misunderstanding the interface. I was impressed and how well TS made the GUI very intuitive.

They've done a great job over at Teamsupport HQ and it's a wonderful system to use. We tested over 20 systems before settling on TS and it really was a no brainer that TS is the best!

Ahmed A.

Completely changed the dynamics of our company

Reviewed on 26/4/2019

Pros

I loved how easy it was to get everyone connected and kept in the loop with issues. Its also convenient that its cloud based. 2 thumbs up.

Cons

It was sort of challenging to teach EVERYONE how to use teamsupport efficiently. You had some people who caught on fast to the interface while others failed to properly communicate their struggles. This lead to some confusion and frustration, but all of our issues were ironed out eventually.

Gregory B.

Supporting TeamSupport

Reviewed on 30/5/2014

Pros

I love that TeamSupport offers our company a way to communicate instantly about relevant issues, problems, praise, discrepancies, etc. not only with the customers themselves, but amongst our own support team as well. We're all on the ball and informed because we're emailed anytime a change has been made or new tickets have been submitted. We know who is handling what and when, and problems are no longer overlooked or handled by multiple support reps, as these were issues before implementing TeamSupport.

My favorite attribute, which may be insignificant for some but has been a huge help for me, is that this platform keeps an updated list of our customers' information (name, email, phone, employer, etc.) in case I ever get an email or phone call where this data isn't disclosed. I continuously get phone calls/emails where customers assume I will remember who they are and leave limited information, but TeamSupport helps me find out who these users are, the company they work for, and the best ways to contact them.

Cons

I don't have any complaints.

Dianne D.

Reviewed on 30/4/2020

This is an excellent tool to keep track of conversations, actions taken, and timelines
for our customers and vendors.

Pros

Product is so easy to use, understand, and apply.

Cons

So far, I have no complaints. It works well and has made communicating with customers much easier.

Response from TeamSupport

Thank you for taking the time to review TeamSupport, Dianne. Glad to see you're enjoying the platform, particularly the ease of use. We're here to help if any questions arise or you'd like to inquire about additional features.

Did you know we have a monthly webinar on the fourth Wednesday of the month exclusively for our clients? Join us to get some additional tips and tricks from our subject matter experts. Learn more and watch previous TSU programs on demand https://www.teamsupport.com/b2b-customer-service-university

Stephanie M.

Team Support supplies a great customizable option for our ticketing needs.

Reviewed on 22/5/2018

TeamSupport supplies a centralized database of all open and historical tickets across numerous versions and products.

Pros

The Co-worker Chat Features, ease of lookup and editing of posts, email and notification options as well as customizable fields.

Cons

the limitation on the number of open tabs. In some cases personnel has more "in process" items then the tab count seems to allow.

Stacy G.

Team Support Review

Reviewed on 27/9/2020

We use TeamSupport everyday for managing our customer support tickets.

Pros

The TeamSupport interface is not bad and the search has recently been improved in order to find things faster.

Cons

The configuration and setup is very non-intuitive and confusing. Also, it seems like they often have issues with the software spinning or not refreshing the data correctly (i.e. missing part of the ticket info). Another issue we ran into is that if a ticket is submitted that happens to have the same subject line as another ticket, it will add it to that ticket which can be very bad in HIPAA sensitive situations.

Response from TeamSupport

Hello Stacy,

We really appreciate you taking time to post your comments.

The TeamSupport platform is designed to be straightforward and simple to use, making your life easier! We're sorry to hear that has not been your experience.

Please give us the opportunity to learn more about your specific issues. I will have a member of our Customer Success team reach out to you directly.

We look forward to finding a solution.

Niki Finegan

Jinx L.
  • Industry: Human Resources

TeamSupport helps organize client info

Reviewed on 14/5/2019

Much easier to find all correspondence for each client overall but for clients with many tickets, it is harder to search and find the applicable ticket

Pros

TeamSupport helps organize client info and correspondence

Cons

Search capability, need ability to search for key words or amounts (numbers) in a specific customer's tickets or all tickets

Kelli T.

Team Support is a great piece of software for managing tickets

Reviewed on 19/9/2018

Pros

I like the ease of use of this product. I work for a virtual company and the ease of this product allows our whole team to stay on top of the customers's problems.

Cons

I would like for it to integrate with more products. It does integrate with some but I wish it would integrate with more. I also wish the reporting was better.

Subhrajyoti G.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Team Support Review

Reviewed on 22/9/2020

Brilliant. In my humble opinion one of the best ticket management systems I have used so far. I will take this over Service Now any day.

Pros

+ Intuitive user interface ( I didn't even need thorough training to use it)
+ Absolutely love that I can just paste screenshots in the notes body and dont have to attach like Service now
+ Opened tickets stay open in sub tabs

Cons

+ New contact creation process sometimes fails
+ I dont have a lot of cons to note

Response from TeamSupport

Thanks, Mr. Subhrajyoti for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

Heidi F.

Good Support Ticketing System

Reviewed on 20/9/2019

We use TeamSupport for all our Support tickets and as an interface with the Development team via JIRA. Overall it works well for us and has given us the ability to track and monitor issues based on each Customer. We're able to pull metrics from TeamSupport, which has been very helpful in seeing trends and tracking support hours.

Pros

TeamSupport is easy to use and configure. I like that we can put in customer information, contacts and easily find existing tickets. The SLA notifications work well and I like the SLA reporting. It's easy to put multiple customers on a ticket and all of them get the email correspondence. The reporting is robust and allows us to report on just about anything we need.

Cons

We've had customers who don't like the format of the email. It's too "clunky". It works, but it would be nice if it had a cleaner look.

The integration with JIRA is problematic. First off, the 15 minute updates do not work well for us. We need to be able to change it to a 3-5 minute delay. There is no plan on TeamSupport's pipeline to change this and it causes a lot of issues. In addition, there are times when the data does not come over from JIRA or viceversa. The integration really needs an overhaul.

Denisse F.
  • Industry: Accounting

Great software!!

Reviewed on 17/5/2019

There is an easy communication with our clients. We can communicate internally as well as externally which made this more functional.

Pros

I like the features as well as the easy way to create tickets and reports.

Cons

There is nothing I can say about it. As I said before, it is user friendly. Very easy to manage.

• Industry: Events Services

Team Support - Connects our entire team

Reviewed on 9/7/2018

This software streamlined the interactions with our clients tremendously eliminating numerous email messages that we relied on the past.

Pros

This help desk software is easy set-up with minimal IT interface. It has improved ticket visibility for both clients and contact center agents allowing faster and more proactive resolutions by our contact center team. Team Support has also streamlined our case resolution processes and has gotten us away from using email internally. It is very user friendly and does not take long to become very confident using this software. Minimal training time involved.

Cons

The reporting features can be challenging. It can be overwhelming with all the different functions / features offered. Its hard to pull the report data in a timely manner and you cannot create reports in PDF Format.

Jack F.

Very functionial CRM for Support

Reviewed on 14/5/2019

The support is often quick but resolutions can often take a very long time.

Pros

It has a lot of features and room for customization.

Cons

There is sooooo much loaded into the software that often simple things glitch, pages do not load and merging is a hit or miss sometimes.

Needs work.

Levi S.

Team Support

Reviewed on 28/3/2017

Overall, Team Support is a good enough product. I have a few criticisms of the way they do things, but overall, it's not bad. I've used slightly better ticketing software in the past, but it was also much more expensive. For the money, I would say Team Support exceeds expectations and certainly meets our requirements for help desk ticketing.

Pros

It is affordable and generally customizable for different workflows

Cons

It can sometimes be a little slow to navigate between screens and tickets and new tickets don't automatically refresh in Firefox.

Waiyan W.

We use this in our company for support for stores.

Reviewed on 4/5/2018

Pros

The fact that it is easy to use. Many functions that are very useful.

Great features and not at all hard to get used to.

Cons

The pricing could be a bit less.

And it is a bit expensive to have multiple accounts in our company. And only one account can be logged in to one device.

Wendy H.

Very effective software

Reviewed on 29/3/2017

We use Team Support for all our tickets to respond to client's support requests. I have found it to be very effective, efficient and in the 16 months I have been using Team Support I have only had to email Team Support a couple of times when the system has had issues and these have been rectified very quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this system to anyone who is looking for support software - highly recommended.

Pros

Ease of using the system.

Cons

Nothing jumps out at me.