Keap

4.1 (1,269)
An all-in-one CRM, sales and marketing automation software

(1,269)
3.8/5
4.1/5
3.5/5
4.1/5

Mindy
Mindy
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Great for an all-in-one service

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

I had some great help with getting everything set up and I find the email automation system quite easy to use and understand, which is great as it has gotten me to do a lot more with automation. I have the email lists integrated onto my website optin forms and it's quite simple to see who takes action on the emails that are sent in the automation sequence.

Pros

I love that I can segment my clients into different groups to email them directly from Keap, and also do the same with prospective clients and past clients. Having everything in one place makes my life so much easier and streamlined and has encouraged me to do even more than I was before in regards to client communication.

Cons

I had some issues at first with the Keap phone number, but they did get it fixed, although it took quite a while. The one thing that I am missing right now with them is recurring invoicing because I would have to be the one to enter the client's credit card information in order to do that here, so I am still using another product for that.

Crystal
  • Industry: Think Tanks

Porsche of CRM's

Reviewed on 18/5/2019

They've been super supportive and helpful. Whenever I've had problems understanding anything, even when my mother passed on, they were very allowing and there for me. The people in chat and in customer support are always always patient, knowledgeable and friendly. I talk with them often! I can't say enough how helpful they are.

Pros

I wish I knew how to use all of it. There's always a new function that it can do to save me time. Since I don't have a team, Keap is like my own secretary, streamlining functions.

Cons

It takes so long to set up. The look of emails is very flat and uninteresting. Word processing in the individual letters I send out takes forever. It's definitely not a great place to write letters.

Reasons for Switching to Keap

A lot of the big names in marketing always had "Infusionsoft" at the bottom of their emails so I knew they must know something I didn't. When I decided to try it out, I was thinking big, probably too big. I believed it would help my business grow. (It hasn't YET but I still am able to do more with Infusionsoft.) Once campaigns are set up and the kinks worked out I love watching them work for me.
Mark
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Don't Just Walk Away, RUN! Unethical, Missed all Deadlines, Forced...

Reviewed on 21/8/2015

Pros

The platform seemed to have robust functionality but Infusionsoft's third party providers missed every deadline, failed to provide training, all required programming, and implementation services. Unfortunately it took seven months for us to figure out we'd been taken for a ride. We just made the decision to use our own internal IT staff to create the programming necessary to connect our new website to Infusionsoft (Our website was intentionally designed and built along side our signing with Infusionsoft CRM to insure all technologies aligned). In short, this has been an incredibly slow, frustrating, and expensive lesson.

Cons

The Infusionsoft sales person and sales tech flat out lied about the cost required to set-up/program our CRM system. We provided 100% of our specs in writing, reviewed them between a prospective web developer, my internal IT director, and Infusionsoft. After spending 10-hours over a period of two months reviewing specs, building campaigns, etc etc we signed an agreement on the basis that they could do everything we discussed. Only after you sign an agreement do they tell you they do not train or provide programming themselves. Rather, customers are forced to repeat all the same specifications (4-hours including 4 highly paid vendors & staff = 16-man hours) again with a third party provider. Infuriating! The first third party provider (Success Engine) provided a statement of work on March 2. The end date was April 2. The statement of work communicated they were to complete a total of 10-hours of programming work. Long story short, they slow rolled the build out, missing deadline after deadline, and in June (yea June - to do 10-hours of programming?) provided us with a new quote (bait & switch) stating there was an additional 15-25 hours of programming work required to complete the build out per our specifications. Keep in mind those are the same specifications that we provided and reviewed with them in painstaking detail in February. Infuriating! After receiving the new quote in June we felt we had no choice but to push ahead because we were so far behind schedule and had invested so much time and money into the project. We gave them a deadline of July 1 and they quickly turned down the work because they said they wouldn't be able to meet the deadline. Infuriating! It ultimately took Success Engine until the middle of July to complete the original 10-hours of set-up/programming. Infuriating! So back to June when Success Engine turned down the work; we were forced to ask Infusionsoft to provide us with a new third party provider which of course required us to go over our specifications for a third time (4-hours including 4 highly paid vendors & staff = 16-man hours). The first contact with the new third party provider ThinkAutomateGrow (TrickApatheticGrievance). was mid-June. Once again we communicated our specifications to our assigned programmer and the next day that programmer had a death in the family and was gone. She passed us to another programmer. The new guy was around for about three weeks, didn't do much, then was fired by ThinkAutomateGrow. The first programmer reappeared for about two week but then reported that her son broke his arm. She didn't reply to emails or calls for the next 10-days. When she did reply she said she went on her honeymoon and the auto responder on her email must not have worked correctly. She introduced us via email and teleconference to the owner who spoke to us twice briefly by phone, and replied to a total of three emails. That brings us to last Friday, August 14, 2015. That was the absolute deadline for ThinkAutomateGrow to add us to his production calendar. He failed to respond. It is now Aug 19. The decision was made to use our own internal IT staff to create the programming necessary to connect our new website to Infusionsoft. I WOULD NEVER, EVER, EVER, DO BUSINESS WITH THESE UNETHICAL SO-CALLED BUSINESS PEOPLE.

Daniel

Well thought out and executed CRM

Reviewed on 20/9/2019

Having a central place for all of our information, and the ability to tag people automatically has saved lots of time and definitely increased or ability to connect with clients and sell.

Using the automated email campaigns and sequences to offer automated free trials as opposed to having to manually send out emails has been a lifesaver.

Pros

The customization options are nearly endless.

The embeddable forms, that can trigger tags, which can trigger sequences such as email campaigns, have saved us hours of formerly manual work every day. The campaign builder is incredibly deep and robust, allowing for anything you can imagine.

The thought given to different ways to do nearly everything is great.

They have a /Tellus page and are responsive to suggestions. I recently mentioned on the that when adding a contact, the email field should automatically trim whitespace from each end, because when copying and pasting it often have an error. Within 2 weeks, that change had been implemented.

The import from CSV file options are very robust.

Lots of third party integrations, and a robust API. Very helpful community for questions with actual developers there.

Cons

The search is a little clunky. It's great if you're searching name, phone number or email address, but to search anything else like custom fields requires going to a separate page and finding that field. Would be great if there was an option to "search all the things", or to add custom fields to the default search.

Not really their fault, but because we sell products in both Canada and the US in 2 different currencies, we're unable to use their ordering forms.

When you leave it idle, rather than timing out gracefully, you lose any unsaved info. I know that's more of a "my workflow, why the hell aren't you saving your work" issue, but it's still annoying.

Campaign builder doesn't work in Firefox, so I'm forced to use Chrome for that...

Bob

I love Infusionsoft

Reviewed on 16/8/2019

I have enjoyed using Infusionsoft for 4 years. It is a great value for what you get. Onboarding is costly but monthly fees are reasonable. Support is mostly provided by 3rd parties.

Pros

Easy to use.
I can create Campaigns and email marketing
Does a great job of segmenting customers

Cons

Search options are limited
Onboarding costs are high

Response from Keap

Bob,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

• Industry: Arts & Crafts

Real hit or miss

Reviewed on 8/6/2023

Great software but really lacking on the customer support end. Towards the end when the bills increased and began to add up, we were told by customer service that we could be put on a special payment plan. This was great news, but unfortunately the sales team did not communicate with the tech team, who permanently deleted our data off their systems before the financial arrangement could be setup. Fortunately we backed up most of our data, but that lack of communication could have been disastrous for any other business.

Pros

They were able to customize the software so that it met our needs as a database for managing subscribers. There was virtually no downtime in the years we were with this company. Once users were trained on certain tasks, it was very easy for employees to pick up the software and become comfortable with it.

Cons

The pricing structure charges by the amount of contacts you have. We logged every sale into this database from even one-time customers, which added up over the years to a point where we were paying hundreds each month for a database of users who were not active. The underlying system also seems to be geared towards companies who are interested in cold calls and commission-type sales jobs. While they did customize their software to fit our needs we were still warned that we were required to send communications through their specialized tracking system in order to measure engagement and leads. Our regular email blasts were not considered good enough.

Response from Keap

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that once trained, your employees easily picked up Keap and became comfortable with their assigned tasks.

We're sorry to hear that you didn't leave on good terms. If you'd like to reach out to our team, we're happy to look further into your payment plan situation.

Susan
Susan

9 Years of Torture

Reviewed on 23/4/2021

I spent 9 years with Infusionsoft and Keap trying to implement a cohesive, smooth, automated marketing system and never got it right. Finally I gave up and went to ActiveCampaign (more useful features for less money!)

Pros

I liked Campaign Builder the most but it was so difficult to set up, flawed, and lacking features that I had a love/hate relationship with it.

Cons

The limitations of all the features. It seemed that every feature sounded awesome on the surface but when you tried to implement it, there was always something missing or broken that rendered it unusable. Like SMS in campaign sequences or scheduling. Heck, I don't think they even have responsive order forms yet! I had to use ThriveCart.

Tammy
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Keap was not a keeper for us

Reviewed on 5/6/2023

Happy to see it go

Happy to see it go

Pros

it was a bit clunky but not a horrible program to use

Cons

It felt as if easy modifications would have really increased the ease of use, but they were never made.

Response from Keap

Hello Tammy,

We're sorry to hear that Keap wasn't a good fit for your business. We appreciate the feedback and wish you well in your future endeavors!

Melissa
Melissa

A great tool for more advanced small business marketing automation

Reviewed on 5/11/2019

I've used Infusionsoft twice to accomplish marketing automation that Hubspot didn't handle well.

Pros

Infusionsoft is a great tool for small businesses that need to kick it up a notch with their marketing automation. It offers an easy to use visual workflow builder and although the learning curve is a bit steep, once users get the principles, the customization is a great trade off.

Cons

Infusionsoft does have its quirks and the learning curve can be steep for those who are not technical or logical. Recommend working with a partner to get past this challenge.

Response from Keap

Melissa,
Thank you so much for the high marks. So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

Simon
Simon

Literally does everything needed

Reviewed on 28/8/2019

I really like that I now have everything in one place that I can check in on and work within. So now my landing pages and emails database and campaigns are all easily accessible.

Pros

I think it is great that the software will recognise what my users do and act accordingly which means my system becomes automated and leaves me free to work on what I am best at.

Cons

The one problem with the software is that it is a beast of features and I can easily get lost in the minefield.

Mailchimp and AWeber

Reasons for Choosing Keap

I needed a bigger platform and also to know that what I was going to do would work.

Reasons for Switching to Keap

I had someone who could help me and they understood the infusionsoft/keap platform better and bascily told me that this was the king of marketing and with what I was trying to do.

Response from Keap

Simon,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear Keap is helping you in your business and gives you the freedom to do what you are best at!

Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

Lynne
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Infusionsoft - A great CRM

Reviewed on 8/8/2019

Moving from Dynamics to Infusionsoft was a great move on behalf of our company. We are a small company and the Dynamics CRM was just to "heavy" for our use. From our initial calls, to the setup to our daily use, we are very pleased with Infusionsoft and it's substantially less expensive than Dynamics.

Pros

We love Infusionsoft because it is user friendly, intuitive and we have been able to combine our marketing campaigns into the software.

Cons

I can't really say anything negative about Infusionsoft.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Keap

Dynamics was not user friendly to us - it's a very big product and we are a small company and didn't utilize even a quarter of what Dynamics had to offer plus it was expensive.

Dynamics 365

Response from Keap

Lynne,

We love hearing this! Thanks for sharing your review.

Paige, Social Media Specialist

John

Infusionsoft not Keap

Reviewed on 7/7/2020

Excellent, I am approaching 7 years using this software and am still happy with it.

Pros

I use the Infusionsoft product as opposed to the Keap product. I like the flexibility and robustness of the campaign builder.

Cons

It can be challenging to train others on the intricacies of the campaigns.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Simplicity and price

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Keap

It was more in line with how I liked to work.
Beth

Keap Best for Lager Businesses or Sales Based

Reviewed on 5/12/2019

Overall my experience with Keap was good as far as it went. There was so much available that didn't apply to my business and that was a tad frustrating to have to sort through what would be useful and how if at all I could use all of what I was paying for.

Pros

The training I received when I purchased this software was amazing. I learned so much not just about how to use their software but how to grow and ex[and my business.

Cons

For my use as a small business that is not selling products, Keap was quite expensive. There are a lot of excellent features that I didn't use because they didn't fit well or apply to my small service based business.

Reasons for Choosing Keap

I switched to Keap because the presentation I saw inspired me to what more I could be ding o expand my business. IN the end, it wasn't a good fit for the cost.

Mailchimp

Response from Keap

Beth,
We are so glad to hear that Keap is working for your business! Thank you for your review.

Leslie

Gave me my life back

Reviewed on 10/1/2019

It was worth all the time and effort it took to set up. I've generated over a million dollars as a stay at home mom of seven children thanks to Infusionsoft and the power of automation. Now I make good money while I tend to my family. I set my own hours. I love what I do. With my campaigns in place, I can build an email, send a broadcast, and watch the system do the rest while I go enjoy my life. Thank you!

Pros

There are so many ways to engage my subscribers. I use what works for me. I know I'm not using all the features, but it's nice to know there is no limit to all the ways I can increase my revenue. I've just made it a practice to try a feature, fine tune it, and then integrate another feature... and my income grows. Super powerful! And because Infusionsoft has established itself so well in the marketplace, there are so many partner apps available across so many different kinds of platforms, which help me understand, reach, and serve my audience even better.

Cons

I am not a fan of the new landing pages. I think they're supposed to be a friendlier interface but instead they feel more limiting.

I am also disappointed in the quality of tech support, especially chat. I can't fault the employees - I've spent thousands of hours in the software over the last 10 years, so most of the time it feels like I have to wait for them to catch up to what I know before I can finally get an answer to my question. Phone support is usually better.

I also wish I could go into my Email Builder (Previously Sent) and more quickly find an old email from which to build a new one. It takes too long to load the visual thumbnails, and the search option never works. It appears to only search previous emails whose thumbnails have already loaded. All the others seem to be ignored.

OH! My biggest peeve is with chat support. It's maddening how long it takes for the rep to get underway. "Hi, thank you for contacting Infusionsoft Support today. My name is ___. I hope you're doing well today." I don't have time to be chatty, so I go straight to the question. I wait for a reply, but then they greet me again. If I'm feeling patient I'll greet them back. If not, I'll ask the question again. I wait for a reply, and they tell me something like they'll do their best to assist me. I wait for an answer, and then they repeat my question and ask if that's right. PLEASE teach the rep to REFLECT the customer's chattiness. If I'm being brief, be brief. If I'm chatty, be chatty.

Chase
Chase

For the smart marketer

Reviewed on 16/11/2017

Providing consistency over the 1-2 year period our customers work with us.
Better handling of...

Providing consistency over the 1-2 year period our customers work with us.
Better handling of leads, turning them in to better conversions
Automating mundane tasks like letters, cards, packages, etc.
Generating referrals in a consistent trackable manner.
Warming leads more effectively
Combining online and offline interactions
Notifications of important milestones in the sales and fulfillment process

Pros

Customizability is my favorite part of Infusionsoft. It is very powerful to be able to have it do exactly what you have dreamed up. It seems pretty simplistic at first, but when you get into it, you start to realize that the possibilities are endless of what you can accomplish and do with it. For me the CRM and Campaign builder are doing automated tasks for me that would take our team hours to accomplish, and catching our sales and fulfillment process at critical time points to make sure our patient experience is the best it can be.

I really love and use campaign builder . . . a lot. You can make campaigns do whatever you want AND make them start to perform based on the interaction that your customers have with the campaigns. That is very powerful and one of the big differentiators IS has from other software I have found.

I've used IS for about 4 years now and I'm building new things every week to help reduce the tasks I do and my employees do.

I also love the community. Going to ICON (the conference that infusionsoft puts on) was one of the best experiences I have had as a business owner. It was amazing to see thousands of small business owners making things happen and helping each other.

Infusionsoft really does live by its tag line "We help Small Businesses Succeed."

Cons

There is work involved. I'm not really trying to be facetious. So many times we want a silver bullet that makes everything as easy as wasting 6 hours on your friends facebook feeds. In life in general, it's not easy to customize anything, but when it is finally tailored right to what your business needs, it is very powerful. Infusionsoft isn't a few clicks here and there and over with, but if it were, it wouldn't be the powerful machine it is. So you have to be willing to invest in harnessing it to your wagon and making it work for you. That investment can potentially involve you or your staff learning how to use it, and/or hiring third party companies who help you get it doing what you want it to do. As long as you go into it knowing that there is tremendous benefit from both of these investments, your business will be influenced for the better.

Infusionsoft has a lot of things that are cookie cutter easy, but I think of it more like a cookie cutter maker than some software that does one or two things well and leaves businesses lacking in functionality or customizability. Learning the skills I have gained in Infusionsoft have totally transformed the way I think about marketing to my patients and everyone around me.

Jacob

With the right customization, 3rd-party add-ons, and time... it can do anything

Reviewed on 1/8/2022

Personally, I've become an expert in it and love it. It allows me to customize and produce a high volume of marketing campaigns and keep thousands of records pretty clean. It's taken a long time to get there, and can be hard to keep everyone who needs to have their hands in it trained up well. But if you need an advanced CRM it does the job.

Pros

Incredibly high level of customization. Automation options are way above your beginner CRMs. Deliverability & email server reputation seem good. There are reports about everything imaginable (almost). Also over the last several years, they've been extremely active in adding new features and modernizing the platform.

Cons

To really use this to its full potential takes a LOT of learning or training. After years of being neck-deep in it, I can do a lot of things but it's sometimes difficult to train other people on the team to have the same level of use. This can be limiting if dealing with a large team. Improvements are being made but I wouldn't call this user friendly yet (using Max Classic version). If you're going to jump into this you should have a really competent marketing operations person who can lead the technical implementation and ongoing needs. Certain helpful features require 3rd party connections that cost extra but at the same time, they seem to be getting closer and closer to eliminating that with new features.

Response from Keap

Hi Jacob,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear that Keap is such a great solution for you.
We do offer a variety of ways for customers to get trained on using Keap - including onboarding coaching, webinars, and more! We encourage anyone looking to get acclimated with Keap to take advantage of these resources.

Jared
Jared
  • Industry: Machinery

Automation of our sales and marketing processes with Keap.

Reviewed on 22/4/2023

I am very satisfied with my experience using this software for the last three years. It has been an invaluable tool for my work as a marketer and has significantly improved my ability to automate and streamline my sales and marketing processes. If you are looking for an all-in-one solution to automate your business, I would definitely recommend considering Keap.

Pros

What I like the most about this software is that it allows me to organize and automate many of my daily tasks. For example, I can easily schedule a series of personalized emails for a marketing campaign and the software takes care of sending them to the right customers at the right time. I can also create custom contact forms and add them to my website, which helps me capture leads and automatically organize them in a database.

Cons

Some features that can be a bit confusing at first. When I was first setting up my workflows, it took me a bit of time to understand how they worked and how to customize them for my business. Also, while the tech support is great, sometimes I would have liked more customization options.

Response from Keap

Hello Jared,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you recommending us to others!

I will pass along your feedback regarding more customization options.

Ely
Ely

They used to be the only game in town

Reviewed on 9/10/2023

For years, it was a great platform but they just kept making decisions that really were not in the interest of their users and year after year of promises to make things better it felt like an abusive relationship.

Pros

Because they were the first real CRM/email system of its kind, I was an early user and advocate.They set the stage for a lot of platforms you see out there now and for the longest time it was the backbone of my business.

Cons

Thier support team has been almost useless. I've been a power user for years, and most of the time trying to get help if there was an issue was like dealing with a toddler.Sorry to be rough, but it's true. It got really frustrating, and I just couldn't take it anymore.I've been a user since 2007 and it was a hard day when I finally just couldn't put up with them anymore.

Response from Keap

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. It's wonderful to hear that you were an early adopter and advocate of Keap.

We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with our support team. We're continuously working to improve our services and user experience. We understand how important it is to have an effective support team.

If you ever decide to give Keap another try, we hope you'll notice the positive changes we've made. Your long-time support has been greatly appreciated, and we'd love the opportunity to win back your trust. If you have any further comments or suggestions, please feel free to share them with us. We wish you the best in your business endeavors.

William
  • Used for 1-5 months

Major Customer Service Problems With Infusionsoft Salespeople and Management

Reviewed on 22/3/2019

A software marketing firm referred Infusionsoft (IS) as a CRM platform provider. However, in this contact with the marketing agent, I indicated I would be on vacation for approximately 10 days to work on a critical personal project, fundraising for someone close to me to pay for her breast cancer treatment, & I made it clear that software platform vendors should refrain from contacting me during that time frame. (I later confirmed that this instruction was conveyed to IS.) However, before the end of the day (the 1st day of my vacation / fundraising project), IS was already inundating me with communications, in violation of my explicit instructions to delay contact. The bombardment of calls and e-mails continued & became so exasperating that I answered one of the phone calls and pointed out to the sales rep my "no contact for the present" instructions, and I explained why. Despite that, before the end of that day, IS was bombarding me with text messages on my cell phone. As a result I e-mailed a senior sales representative who was the author of one of the several premature and impatient e-mails, and once again re-stated my instructions that Infusionsoft NOT contact me while I was on vacation & wait until I was prepared to first research them on my own. Despite this, a couple of days later IS contacted me about a demo they scheduled for me later that day. I sent another letter to IS "Abuse" dept asking management for an apology & an explanation. No answer ever received.

Pros

We never got to the point of purchasing the software, because of the customer service problems we encountered with Infusionsoft sales and management from the start. I had to file several complaints through Infusionsoft's web chat (2 complaints) as I searched for a name of someone in management to speak with to deal with the problems with IS. When the web chat people couldn't provide a name for someone in management to address my concerns, I had to file complaints directly with [email protected] and abuse@infusionsoft./com about over-aggressive marketing tactics and their lack of attention or concern to my stated desire to delay receiving sales pitches and demos.

Cons

I have to presume that Infusionsoft uses their own software in following up with potential sales leads. Based on my experience and frustrations in dealing with Infusionsoft sales staff / customer service / management, I have to presume that either Infusionsoft has internal problems as to human error concerning what information they input to their system, or their software platform is defective in a lack of flexibility so as to tailor the frequency and type of contact necessary to suit the instructions or requests of potential sales leads. My situation turned into kind of a "test" to see how effectively the IS software platform is in responding to the needs & instructions of their sales leads, and furthermore how IS customer service deals with problems person-to-person. I found IS to be deficient in every aspect, as I received neither an apology nor any explanation from IS as to why they could not follow instructions, whether it was a platform programming problem, or a series of human errors at customer service.

Rebecca

What's So Automated About Infusionsoft?

Reviewed on 16/2/2017

I have researched CRMs and Marketing Software for the past several years. As a REALTOR, the company software had changed multiple times, leaving my personal system outdated, which prompted me to see if it was time to invest and make a commitment to something I would know nothing about until I jump in with two feet and my pocketbook. So I did. I reviewed and tested a multitude of software and found many that I liked but none quite suited for the money vs. the features vs. my unique business needs. Hatchbuck, DaPulse, and 17 Hats are a few I can remember and recommend to varying degrees but each fell short of my specific needs and desired growth. And while several appeared cheaper at the onset, when estimating cost after growth (which would be the "long term") I realized paying a little more now for a consistent pricing may well be the best option.

My group has 4-5 users and looking at 5,000 contacts - which need sorted and categorized and updated. So although I may not be concerned about limits on number of emails sent monthly - I did need to cap my user costs and contact costs hoping to grown to about 35,000 contacts. I spoke with all the professionals and most just didn't know what to do and each thought one was as good as another based on personal experience.

Pros

I tried many brands, however, each time I got a great email, an immediate response, a beautiful landing page I continued to see the name Infusionsoft. The research and features were outstanding. As I began looking at those at the higher level of business, which I wanted to obtain, I saw most, in a variety of industries, had chosen Infusionsoft. I was surprised when surveying the target group of Infusionsoft Users, they each were optimistic about their future commitment to continue their relationship. So I jumped in! I am confident it will be an investment of time, money and frustration of efforts - but I look forward to building system, upon a system and automating many general tasks and information sharing.

Cons

The investment was a minor con - but the prices have become more in line with the value as my years of investigation and research continued. The biggest con is the education investment and the delayed gratification of understanding this will be a process. My optimism has been a bit dampened with the realization I may not easily, understand trigger relationships and process. Additionally, my "initial payment" for training although friendly has been less than sufficient, and less than simple to establish a confidence that I can get it done in a year. However, I still believe I will be with the system for a long period of time, and patience and bridled expectations will become the new norm.

Romney
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Too many broken connections between databases

Reviewed on 17/7/2017

Pros

Simple to learn and use. Navigation was ok, capable of making some good looking emails, email campaign system was pretty cool and easy to do with some limitations of what it could do.

Cons

Databases not linked, meaning if you make an email in their marketing area, you cannot save it and use it in your individual emails. Templates are not transferable, so you have to send individual emails by creating a tag of the customer name, apply the tag to the customer, then send a broadcast email for ONE email in order to use the template.

They SELL you on their ability to take email lists and mail to potential customers (say, from a trade show). But then they give you a HUGE legal disclaimer that won't allow you to actually DO this. They will charge you $250 per email which gets a complaint (I got zero, but I did not send to a generic list).

When you call to ask to do something, 50% of the time they are NOT available, or you have to wait up to about an hour on hold. There seems to be only ONE guy who knows the database and if you point out something like the incongruity of the databases, he will simply tell you "we can put this on our list of fixes" and then do nothing about it.

They spend an inordinate amount of time to help you buy or use free marketing setups in their "marketplace," but meanwhile they have so many glitches that they simply refuse to fix.

Response from Keap

Hi Romney,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We’re glad you wrote about your experience so we can help fix the issue. Our templates are in fact transferable. When you are in an email within the campaign sequence, on the upper right Actions drop down there is a save as template button.

We do not charge per email but do have email overages if a user goes over their limit for the month. If you would like to increase your limit, I recommend contacting our phone or chat support http://help.infusionsoft.com/contact-us

I hope that helped and if you have further questions or comments please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you!

Disco
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

You are in good hands with Keap. Its Impact is instant.

Reviewed on 31/10/2023

Keap free up my space by taking over simple but repetitive tasks daily. I now have more time to concentrate on other personal roles.

Pros

In my journey dealing with Sales, challenges has been there especially handling new environments. With all the variables on my shoulder, it is my job to keep keep things running smoothly. Keap helps me stay organized and neat on job. It organizes my daily work in one place as well as managing customer information. It saves me time and energy on simple repetitive tasks.

Cons

No no no. Keap is clean. Everything about it is for the goodness of you job. I enjoy using it and I have no complaints so far.

Response from Keap

Hello Disco,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that you have no complaints. Thank you for being with us for more than 2 years. We wish you the best!

Karen

Infusionsoft helps me capture and convert leads by combining the best of CRM and marketing...

Reviewed on 14/10/2017

The ecosystem of Infusionsoft is almost as important as the software itself. You can create a software stack with a number of different add-ons which can accomplish most anything. There are programs that help with scheduling (Appointment Core), membership sites (Memberium), integration with Facebook audiences (Sync2CRM), text messaging (Plus This) and countless others. Infusionsoft has an API with which it is easy to integrate and many platforms within the community have done just that.

Pros

Infusionsoft simply has the best "all-in-one CRM" for the price. The marketing automation section of Infusionsoft includes a visual campaign builder for automated emails which I consider one of the best in the industry. The ability to create beautiful, mobile-responsive landing pages simply adds to the value of the automation. Pairing this automation with a CRM with robust capability for sales follow-up is what creates the value. The e-commerce and tracking reports are just a bonus.

Cons

Infusionsoft includes basic Lead Generation reports but true ROI reports require add-ons, such as Wicked Reports or Graphly. Such reports are critical for understanding from where your leads are generated and how to refine your marketing. Despite this being a downside, I would add that a software stack of Infusionsoft and Wicked Reports is often less expensive and more effective than other CRM alternatives. Additionally, Infusionsoft is planning to release advanced analytics baked into the platform shortly, or so I have heard.

John

Customer Service or Sales CRMs

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

Looking at most CRMs the database aspect is pretty much the same from one to another. What I have found is that most are slightly better setup for sales than for customer service. Without diminishing the importance of sales (we all need them, all the time) we are a customer service-based company and follow many qualitative data points of customer satisfaction and comments. We use them to keep track of current service levels and to anticipate the needs of our clients.

InfusionSoft has been very good at helping us identify these data and prepare them for analysis. SalesForce is not as friendly to helping us find and use them. I take nothing away from SalesForce and a robust sales program for medium and large operations, however small to medium businesses that are driven by customer service more than sales will find that InfusionSoft is more tho their liking.

As for the value, both are reasonable in terms of ROI, but InfusionSoft is less costly and has a much softer, more relaxed sales team. After sale, InfusionSoft is outstanding in helping capture complex, less obvious data about our clients. InfusionSoft represents the concierge service level that so many businesses are trying to develop and maintain with their customer base.

Pros

The people of InfusionSoft know how to help customize their software to whatever you want to follow, no matter how unconventional it is. They work hard at through free of cost assistance to leverage their program to the clients benefit.

They have a large and deep community of users that help enrich the users' experience.

Cons

Its integration is less ubiquitous than that of SalesForce, but is growing constantly.

Jorge

A Strong CRM / Email Marketing Solution / Not Trivial to Set Up

Reviewed on 26/10/2016

Infusionsoft is a CRM solution designed for small businesses. It's not the tool for enterprise or medium sized businesses needing more than 15 to 20 seats. Think of it as a MailChimp / Saleforce with an emailing workflow engine. It allow you to build email sequences that adjust the content you send based on what each contact does. That's an over simplification, but at it's core that what it does.

It's got a huge community of add on products supporting it. You can build membership sites with it. You can enable call centers with it. The application are numerous, but it is not a tool very everyone. There are times when its not a fit.

Many business owners take it on expecting to configure it with minimal outside help. That is probably not a good idea. It's like building your office network yourself following YouTube video instructions. You may get it done, but not without a lot of time and frustration. Even worse, when you are done, you may have made mistakes an experienced person would never do that keep you from making the best use of the tool especially in the long run.

Pros

The tool has a lot of power. It enables you to automate email campaigns targeting each contact based on what you know about them. If they answer a question on a form, you can sent them one thing. If you learn they live in one state versus another, you can customize content to them. If they visit specific pages of your site and login many times into your membership site, you can change what they see.

It has a huge amount of power.

Cons

It's not a do-it-yourself tool. Lot's of people complain saying it's too hard to use and too expensive. Infusionsoft is a complex piece of software. If a complete newbee could make it work perfectly on their own, it wouldn't be able to provide you with all the feature it includes.

I have seen Infusionsoft sold from the stage with promises that it's a self-serve, DIY solution. Honestly, it is not. That's why you have a very healthy Infusionsoft consultants and partners community servicing it. These consultants and partner focus on all aspects of the solution working to help business owners put the tool to good use.