DigitalChalk

4.6/5
5.0/5

Roger
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Absolutely great service provided by everyone I come into contact with. Please keep it up!

Reviewed on 21/6/2017

Ability to provide the Rett Syndrome community with comprehensive online coursework available 24/7 around the globe!

Pros

Ease of use and support from staff have been great. I think it is a great solution that allows companies to get set up quickly without a lot of the complexities with other systems that I've used.

rene

D2D Cable and Digital Chalk

Reviewed on 18/5/2010

I love these guys! This is a wonderful company that gives me confidence in the small businesses of America. I hope to do business with this team for years to come!

Pros

I absolutely LOVE the team at DC. They are supportive and responsive and candid. I have great confidence in their integrity and commitment to help us in our success-they feel like partners.

The system is easy to use and I like the ability to add pieces and format the chalkboards.

When I have a problem I get it taken care of immediately and effectively almost every time. My problems are treated like VIP problems at every turn. the system is easy to use and the support team is kind when it turns out to be my fault-thanks! I am a non-technical type and this group has helped me achieve some great things with their helpfulness.

Cons

I don't like the limitations of the reporting. I would like a lot more flexibility to pull reports on more fields.

We need another level of roles that will allow a person to add users and view grade books and preview courses without having the ability to view the cost of classes or to edit them.

500mg is not a large enough file to offer acceptable video--need a bigger better option as we pursue bigger clients

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Thanks for the review!

We have updated our reporting featuring, which now allows you to have full flexibility to pull reports on various fields easily. In addition, we have added new roles that allow you to simply add users, view grade books, and preview courses without having the ability to view the cost or classes or edit them. Another product enhancement includes a larger file limit for uploads. You can now upload video up to 1GB.

We hope you have enjoyed these enhancements!

Toby

Platform and Customer Service

Reviewed on 7/5/2014

Customer service is top notch. The platform; however, isn't always intuitive and can become very messy if you are unsure about what you're doing. We are learning as we are going and thanks to great customer support, we are slowly getting there.

Ste

Excellent.

Reviewed on 6/6/2017

Grow our business and delivery quality to customers.

Pros

- User friendly and pretty intuitive.
- Incredibly stable and reliable; this software has clearly been well tested before implementation.
- Flexible with plenty of options and capacity.
-Exceptional customer service even after we purchased (for some organisations it is just about the first sale. These guys are committed to their clients, no matter the size).

Cons

No App yet, but hoping for one soon. User Interface looks a little dated and could possibly do with a more modern design; however, I will have this over a glitchy unstable product any day.

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Thanks for the review! You'll be happy to know that one of our main focuses in the current and upcoming development cycles is updating the look and feel of the platform. Apps can sometimes limit functionality so at the moment we prefer to keep our platform browser based and focus on mobile responsiveness, as this enables us to ensure that the system is fully functional on all mobile devices. We believe you're really going to like the interface updates we're working on!

Thanks!

Joe

Digital Chalk exceeds our needs and expectations

Reviewed on 8/5/2013

I would absolutely recommend Digital Chalk for Corporate Executives or small business owners. I have to say I could not be happier with how this system works and my representative has never hesitated at helping or answering questions. I have tried or tested 6 other systems for online training and I absolutely say "go with Digital Chalk".

Pros

Digital Chalk was easy for me to get our training uploaded and I am moderately knowledgeable when it comes to tech stuff. DC has been very dependable and even after 5 months of subscribing I still get my questions answered and support help very quickly, usually within a couple of hours.

I love the ability to use handouts, lots of HD video, powerpoint and other files. Their testing, checkpoints and integrity insurance during the training is unmatched in my previous shopping for affordable training systems.

I am a novice, with lots of training ideas, and so far Digital Chalk is an excellent system for me to team up with.

Cons

Digital Chalk was not the cheapest in my search, but they are affordable and far more dependable and adaptable than the other systems I have tried. I am stretching for this as a con, there are no other issues and this cost really isn't an issue to me now.

Mike

We are very pleased with Digital Chalk, especially the reporting function.

Reviewed on 21/6/2017

Was using another LMS, but important reports required direct involvement from customer support. Very frustrating! With DC, we can obtain the needed data without assistance any time we wish.

Pros

Software is very easy to use on an ongoing basis. Reports are easy to build and results are generated quickly. Support is simply outstanding.

Mike

We're very satisfied with Digital Chalk as an intuitive, scalable solution for our online...

Reviewed on 10/6/2010

Digital Chalk has an intuitive, scalable solution for anyone looking to present their curriculum online. The environment for creating the courses has been very easy to work with and modify when needed. Their customer support has been extremely reliable in responding to any issue in a timely manner with the desired results. I would recommend this product/platform to anyone looking to present their material in a way that's both engaging and easy to use for any participant.

Pros

- Great product/platform
- Intuitive
- Scalable
- Willing to meet our needs
- Outstanding customer support
- Evolving product to include additional needed features

Cons

- Can't be viewed on most mobile devices
- Processing video can take a bit long depending on how many/which format you choose

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Thanks for the great review!

We appreciate your feedback and have made some great improvements to the DigitalChalk platform. The system can now be easily viewed on most mobile devices. As for the video processing, the speed has been greatly improved over the years, but of course, it greatly depends on how the video is created and rendered before the upload process.

We hope you have enjoyed using DigitalChalk!

Great educational platform

Reviewed on 6/5/2014

I have been with DigitalChalk for about 1 and a half years now. They help be get my course online and provided an easy platform for my students that take my course. I am able to set my own price and the billing packages are very simple. They walk me through every aspect of the setup and if I cannot find it in the tutorials, they help me right away over the phone. The whole platform is customized for my company. I have DigitalChalk to thank for my success and I am continue to add to the courses I offer. They have helped me every step of the way. In the rare instance there is an issue when I call they know my name and help resolve any issue right away, no long delays or down time , which is crucial when others are affected. I highly recommend you try it for at least 90 days.

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

David, thank you for your review! We love customer feedback and are always looking for ways to improve.

So glad you have had a great experience with our support team. Remember, our blog (www.digitalchalk.com/blog) is also filled with great tips, tricks, and tutorials to help you build your courses as well. Let us know if you ever need help or additional resources!

Thanks,

Great educational platform

Reviewed on 6/5/2014

Thanks,

Excellent Training System

Reviewed on 29/6/2010

I highly recommend the Digital Chalk platform for anyone looking to publish and sell training content over the web to anyone in the world. The system has great performance and an excellent set of features that also protect your content by always streaming and not leaving a video file on your customer's machines. We have been very happy with the product, the company, and most of all the people.

Pros

The Digital Chalk system has many advantages, specifically in the area of being easy to use. I found the upload process and slide-to-video synchronization to work exactly as I expected. We are very happy with the finished product and look forward to an updated launch of our content later this summer.

Cons

Being a video person, I elected to spend a little time to try and figure out what the best video compression method was that I should use for the best results within the Digital Chalk system. Based on input from their excellent support team, we quickly figured out the best settings for producing and then uploading our video content.

Kathy

DigitalChalk

Reviewed on 21/6/2010

DigitalChalk has been a great experience for us. Support was extremely fast and often exceeded my expectations. I was impressed by the way they helped me to implement a solution of course versions that addressed our specific circumstances of staggered starts.

I have found the DigitalChalk team to be constantly looking to improve the product. Good people to work with.

Pros

From an implementation stand point, the pieces fell together nicely; the interface is very intuitive, the documentation is kept current, and support was quick to respond.

It was an easy start up for our users; there was rarely a problem with the use of the course. Very positive feedback from our users.

Cons

The reporting, while greatly improved over the last couple of years, still left a few gaps for us.

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Thanks for your review!

We hope you have continued to enjoy DigitalChalk for all your eLearning needs. We have recently released a new product enhancement, focusing on the reports feature. You can now generate detailed reports quickly and easily with many field options. Hope this helps!

Mary Jo

Excellenct LMS Option

Reviewed on 8/5/2014

Have now used DigitalChalk for almost a year. Overall, excellent option.

Pros: Extensive list, including: Easy to learn and use. Flexible formatting options. New features added over time. Affordable. Ability to obtain track status of learners, generate notifications, build courses with multiple formats and components. Of the options we reviewed, this was clearly the best for us.

Cons: Only one, but it is major for us. . . .inability to generate reports summarizing quiz/evaluation results (aggregate across learners). Can easily see individual responses, but must go into each individual record in order to record in a way that supports program evaluation. For programs with large number of students and/or multiple quizzes, this is time consuming but essential to assess the psychometrics for test questions and the adult learners' impressions of the course. Hopeful that this innovation will be introduced in the near future, as would then be absolutely perfect program.

Summary: With the one caveat regarding need to manually extract information for program evaluation, this is the best LMS available.

Aaron
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Digital Chalk Rocks !

Reviewed on 8/1/2020

It allows all employee's easy access and they can do it on their time line and gives clear and concise platform for all our safety needs

Pros

Easy to access and user friendly . All employees have access from work or home or tablet or phone!
They seem to enjoy the experience over all. Would highly recommend this product to any company

Cons

Once in awhile it will double load the same coarse..( minor ) admin issue

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Hi Aaron,
Thank you for your awesome review! It's great to hear that using DigitalChalk has been an easy and accessible experience for you and your organization. We're always looking for ways that we can make that experience even better, so if you have any ideas that can make DigitalChalk even more clear and easy-to-use for everyone, please let us know at [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks again!

Bobbi

How to Write, Publish, & Promote a Nonfiction Book

Reviewed on 10/5/2014

I love DigitalChalk, but it was a steep learning curve for me. If not for your amazing tech support person (Adrian), I would have been permanently lost in space. He got me through every step of the process, sometimes more than once, with super-human patience. I was very new at doing what is required, and there were sub-menus inside menus that I never seemed to be able to find. By the time I got to the point of mounting other offerings, I was a bit more independent.

Marketing the course has proven to be as difficult as writing it. The other wonderful person on your staff is Lindsey Hageman. She is so full of ideas and information, it makes my head spin, and she, too, has the patience of a saint. She has taught me more in a few short weeks than I have learned in years.

I would certainly recommend DigitalChalk to others, bearing in mind that they would need more tech savvy than I have to avoid the frustrations I encountered. If they do, they will be fine.

Glad I found you!

Laina

Excellent Learning Platform

Reviewed on 30/6/2010

I highly recommend anyone interested in offering an educational program or product online, to utilize Digital Chalk's services.

Pros

Digital Chalks learning system is easy to use and completely professional. The Digital Chalk system provides an environment that is completely conducive to learning, the way everything is presented make the experience not only beneficial and easy but enjoyable! The system makes sure that the teacher and student are taken care of, by proactively identifying what will be needed and having it ready. Above all the customer service is FANTASTIC! The whole team from start to finish aim to please! I highly recommend Digital Chalk.

Cons

I can think of no negative experiences.

Timothy

An answer to a need

Reviewed on 18/5/2010

I highly recommend Digital Chalk for both academic and corporate learning solutions.

Pros

provides participants 24/7365 access to courses
User friendly for participants
Provides a positive reinforcement learning experience
Updating or adding content is relatively simple.
Having it branded with our logo and corporate image is a tremendous plus.

Cons

Putting PowerPoint content up and matching to audio is a laborious process.

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Thanks for the great review!

We appreciate your feedback and are working to resolve the tedious process of matching PowerPoint slides to your audio recording. We hope you have enjoyed the other enhancements we have added to the DigitalChalk platform.

Ken

Spectacular authoring environment for eLearning

Reviewed on 20/7/2012

The best overall eLearning enterprise solution out there

Pros

Easy to get started with
Very supportive company (training, instant help)
Very reasonably priced
Pricing model couldn't be better
Support for tablets, PCs, and Macs
Great course/student administration features

Cons

Could be an easier, more integrated way to include demo videos (but I've found an easy workaround)
Actually,there are no negatives

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Thanks for the review! There are many ways you can include demo videos or any video recording within our system. You can easily upload a video within a chalkboard or create a SCORM file. We hope you are enjoying DigitalChalk!

I use Digital Chalk for online training courses

Reviewed on 20/3/2015

Digital Chalk has been walking me through the system for the past 4 years. They are always there to assist with questions I might have . The system is a turn key platform for my courses. I design my course upload and its done they do the rest charging the students, issuing refunds when needed and even assisting students that have issues I cannot solve. I simply do what I do best and create the courses. The team at Digital chalk is always very polite and very prompt which is important when dealing with those students that do not always understand online courses. I would recommend them to anyone looking to teach online.

Art

Remarkable Distance Learning Tool!

Reviewed on 2/8/2010

For individuals or organizations interested in developing and delivering content on-line, DigitalChalk is an outstanding solution!

Pros

I invested a great deal of time in evaluating options for timely, cost-effective delivery of e-learning, and DigitalChalk is head and shoulders above anything in the market. The platform is powerful and easy to learn/use and the team members to a person offer remarkable support. I love the culture of this company and their commitment to helping the customer!

Cons

Haven't found any that aren't my fault!

Todd

New Product for me, good potential

Reviewed on 24/6/2010

User tips, cost-saving measures, how-to's without all the techno speak or teaching philosophy that shows up in a lot of the tweets from digital chalk - assume your user just needs to know shortest path to getting his/her own idea into usable content. Maybe links/tweets that focus on inexpensive ways to record, edit, etc.

Pros

Great idea, placing tools in hands of everyday users who have their own universe of content knowledge.

Cons

Limitations of time, equipment, and skills to create high quality video before actually using the product.

Laura
  • Used for Free Trial

Very User-Friendly

Reviewed on 16/10/2018

Pros

I found this software to be extremely user-friendly. It really walks you through step-by-step how to set everything up. I also love that you can set checkpoints throughout the vides to ensure users are paying attention the whole time.

Cons

The one major thing I disliked was the setup fee.

Karen

Applied Business Science Certificate Program

Reviewed on 19/6/2010

Highly recommend to any user.

Pros

I have worked with a number of different way to deliver the online learning and have found Digital Chalk to be far superior to them all. Digital Chalk's system allows even the most inexperienced user to upload and deliver a quality e-learning product.

Cons

The only con would be the availability to port the product to a different location.

Jim

Great tool for Learning

Reviewed on 21/6/2010

excellent Product

Pros

Very professional on demand video learning system can deliver multiple courses in multiple subjects. Allows students to learn at their own pace and at any location. Dependable good quality video and illustrations. The team at Digital Chalk are very informative and great to work with toward a common goal.

Cons

none come to mind

Kim

Digital Chalk Review

Reviewed on 1/7/2010

Great product and support. I would highly recommend the Digital Chalk software!

Pros

Excellent service and product features. We are a new customer and the software has all of the features that we need for our online training services. In addition, the support that we have been receiving from Digital Chalk has been outstanding.

Cons

None so far.

Laura

Fast, easy, and effective

Reviewed on 28/5/2010

Use this software to cut costs, improve your employee's training skills, enhance communication throughout your business

Pros

Easy to put together a course
Personal customer support, able to speak to a human being
24 hour availability of courses
Ease of payment for my customers and myself

Cons

Nothing bad to say about the product so far