SAP Litmos

Award-winning Learning Management System & content library.

4.2/5
4.1/5
4.4/5
4.1/5

Anthony
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Robust platform for employee training

Reviewed on 19/9/2022

This platform offers versatile options to strengthen the training process of our organization's employees. It is very versatile, robust and customizable. Sap Litmos is easy to implement and has a very small learning curve.

Pros

It has options for customizing courses to adapt them to the needs of our company. Allows quick and easy access from anywhere and at any time. Provides reports with real-time information on the progress of participants in the training process. The ability to upload videos as part of the evaluation process is very useful. It works in different operating systems, which provides versatility.

Cons

So far the only thing that I think should be considered for its use is the cost, which can be high depending on the size of your company.

santosh
  • Industry: Automotive

Excellent Corporate Training Tool - SAP Litmos

Reviewed on 16/5/2022

- The overall experience with SAP Litmos is very excellent and satisfactory. The tool is very helpful for enterprise clients to implement for the employees on-boarding and get on track as soon as possible.

Pros

- The most important feature of the software which is very helpful for the administrators to upload new learning content for the new employees to be successful and get knowledge on company policies on network, security, behavioral, etc.
- The most important feature of the application is to conduct exams and score employees on the tests conducted and evaluate the next steps for the employee. The manager can then look into the next possible certifications the employee should be targeting and get certified in the area.

Cons

- The tool can be more intuitive and make it more comfortable for all the new employees who are new to the tool as well.
- The product team can include more features on the tool like taking surveys, making content more strictly accessible for several teams based on the hierarchy model in the company.
- The tool is a little expensive than the one's available in the market

360Learning

Reasons for Switching to SAP Litmos

- The tool has more built features that the customers can leverage and make best use of the tool - The tool pricing was way better than the other products available in the market - The tool' support was ready always to help setup the product and GA
Lee
  • Industry: Dairy

Honest Review

Reviewed on 27/10/2022

The reason I can only score this around the 50% mark is, at the start, the experience with my account manager was fantastic, the LMS was explained really well and was always available for questions.It went downhill from here, where the implementation manager was helpful, as they did help a lot with the HTML Coding and other areas, when they shouldn't have (which was most likely to me being persistent, the "I've bought this LMS, help me set it up!" approach).My general feeling of excitement slowly turned into disappointment as I learned that SAP will help get the basics in place, and from my prospective, It felt like they shouldn't really be doing it and it was a big ask.Forever asked to watch the learning courses again or go to this link and learn how to do it.I just wanted the LMS to be finished, with everything working, a finished product.I did question this towards the end of my support, which was then explained to me that SAP Litmos don't setup the LMS, they provide the LMS, and provide you with the direction on where to learn.I was provided a link on coding & offered details of an external company (which would come at a cost), to help implement and setup the rest of the LMS that I had been asking since the start. LMS runs great, the learner interface is easy to use but the implementation process (not the people), is really bad. My feedback would be, use your time to help customers setup the LMS so we have a finished polished product.

Pros

The LMS has many features that I'm really happy with and somewhat easy to use, like setting up teams, content creator is great and met all my expectations. Manual bulk uploading new starts and leavers isn't difficult, looking forward to linking this to the HR system.The main feature for me was the number of courses available for everyone, via PC, Tablet or Phone.

Cons

You are buying a shell of an LMS, in its basic form but SAP Litmos don't get it ready for you. The support given heavily rely on you watching the LMS learning courses that either don't always make sense or you find that you need software to make the changes you want.The SAP Litmos approach is, they are here to help provide you with the information on "How to do it", but the work is done by you. The "DoJo learning" is helpful and can sometimes save you from contacting support, but it isn't always clear and results in functions being left in limbo (like Gamification, LMS theme etc)

Access PeopleHR and Cornerstone LMS

Reasons for Switching to SAP Litmos

Because I had used Litmos courses before and the demonstration showed some great footage of a great LMS, and it came with the content author and compatibility with HR systems.The main reason was it came recommended by a friend who purchased SAP Litmos LMS with CitySprint (who had a very similar experience)
Kenleigh

Great Experience

Reviewed on 18/11/2021

This was our first LMS and we looked at about 10 options, 3-4 of which had free trials that we used and researched more carefully. I have no major complaints about the process of getting set up, though we're in the final stages of loading all our users into the system (400+), so we aren't completely settled in. Everyone at our company who has seen the platform has loved what we've been able to set up.

Pros

Overall I find Litmos to be easy to use and relatively intuitive. When I've had questions I've been able to find the answer in the online help forums nearly every time (in the instances I've had to reach out help has been rather quick and efficient). The content authoring works well for the most part, and the content library covers nearly all of our general needs, which is great. Any Litmos representatives we've worked with have been great. The Dojo is helpful for teaching yourself the platform, and the seemingly endless list of features has been great so far, though I plan to utilize them even more as we grow with our LMS (Assign, Branding, etc.).

Cons

There are some quirks, as with anything. If you copy a module and delete the original then you're unable to edit the copy (even though it's completely separate, per their descriptions online). Litmos has verified this quirk. I find the fonts/sizing to be somewhat restrictive within the content authoring tool, and in the same vein the assessments within the authoring can be difficult to manipulate at times, depending upon what elements you add on what page.

Auzmor Learn and Docebo

Reasons for Switching to SAP Litmos

Overall we felt Litmos was a happy medium between Auzmor and Docebo. Auzmor was lightweight and modern, but almost seemed to lack some features. Docebo on the other hand seemed quite intricate and complicated. Both companies were great to work with, ultimately Litmos was just the best fit for our company.

Integration Rich, Easy to Use

Reviewed on 3/8/2016

We've been using Litmos for a little over a year, coming from another LMS system that did not meet our needs. Litmos is very easy to learn, we were building courses quickly once we got in. They have a great array of features for course building with different module types, including assessments, videos, text, and integrations with GoToTraining and other delivery tools that makes it easy to created a mixed deliverable which keeps people more engaged than slide after slide after slide. A for that.

They also update their product regularly with new features, and make it easy to learn/find these by notifications at the top of the site, and offering new release webinars and videos parked on YouTube. A on their communication of new features.

Reporting takes a bit of getting used to, as you can drill down from a broad set of figures to a granular individual student level, I often find it best to export these as Excel files and manipulate the data with my own formulas and pivot tables. B on reporting capabilities.

We use Litmos to train thousands of clients annually as opposed to training just a few hundred of our own staff - our DB at this point consists of 10,000 users and considering the volume, we very rarely have issues with the Litmos tool itself from an accessibility or bug perspective. As a professional trainer of software products, I can say confidently that that is a true accomplishment. A on code stability!

Best advice is to plan our your organizational needs as a flow chart so you get it right the first time.

Pros

Integrations with many outside products, including GoToTraining/Webinar, Salesforce, Wordpress, several shopping cart tools, and more.

Easy to learn, easy to course build.

Several options for organizing by Team or Learning Path.

time.

Cons

Two minor pet peeves in course building - no "center" option on image alignment - you have to either code it in, or put it in the middle of a 3 column centered table. No spell check in standard typing view, you have to go into the source code view to see spelling errors.

True con lately is support turn around time. Support is through online ticketing system, even if you call in, they simply file the ticket on your behalf. I understand the need for that, as we urge our own clients to use our self-service portals first. But we are currently in the position of needing assistance with the Litmos/Salesforce integration, and we are closing in on two weeks and still do not have resolution. I have twice proposed meeting times several days in the future and had team members on standby to drop what they are doing to meet with a Litmos rep when they have time for us, and both times got no response until after the proposed meeting dates. This needs serious improvement.

Sharon

Litmos is My Choice

Reviewed on 3/8/2016

We have used Litmos to fill our need for easily accessible on line training for our users across multiple counties. It has improved our ability to not only manage regulatory and mandatory training, but to manage our staff compliance across the board for all of the positions within our Agency.

Pros

Litmos is both easy and fun to use! In our industry, we work hard and deal with many intense situations on a daily basis. Litmos allows us to offer fun and innovative ways to share information, collaborate with the Discussion forums and have fun with gamification. If we have to learn, it should be fun, effective and not add to the stress of our daily job.

Cons

I would love to see development regarding linking courses together. For example, one online course serves as the initial foundation and is good for one year. After that, they take a refresher course that would satisfy the need for renewal. Currently there is no way to do that. This is critical for our industry. We also need a way to offer the initial course as an ILT, then apply an online course as the refresher.

Talia

Growing alongside Litmos

Reviewed on 30/3/2016

I have been thankful to adopt the Litmos LMS with my job last year for many reasons. It is a user friendly platform and our ways of utilizing it are expanding. It's been great growing alongside Litmos. As new features develop, our company needs and ideas coincide almost perfectly. After attending the Litmos C3 Conference last year and learning a ton, I'm excited to see what's in store for this year and unveiling even more ways to utilize the program. My goal is to continue to see more use within our company for internal training purposes with multi-level users. Litmos is making that goal attainable as it expands, listens to feedback from existing customers, and supports users to see the potential in the platform!

Pros

Ability to upload documents, easy to read dashboard, mass management as well as personalized feedback options, account maintenance is easy especially password resets. Leaderboard offers friendly competition and incentive for users. Behind the scenes, it's easy to see where a user is experiencing difficulty or having trouble.

Cons

Integration to SF cannot copy emails or uploaded documents. Sometimes too many emails are sent to users overwhelming them when completing courses. Some customer service reps and account managers are excellent, others do not follow through. Litmos Author information is misleading in terms of what features are possible through the program. Inconsistent limitations on uploading videos, etc., as well as sometimes "glitchy" processing of not saving users' answers, not opening presentations, etc.

Melon
  • Industry: Cosmetics

The best eLearning software

Reviewed on 26/8/2022

Overall SAP Litmos is great software for eLearning and it comes rich with features to helps us have a good online learning experience.

Pros

We have been using this software for the past 3 years and the best thing I love about SAP Litmos is the different ways of training it provides; video, audio and text-based training. It also offers survey questions in relation to the trainings which are helpful.

Cons

When we had just started using the software we encountered glitches and the support team was not quick respond but I am glad the support team is always available now.

Alan Thomas

Litmos is rapidly change the way my company thinks about eLearning

Reviewed on 4/8/2016

We began with Litmos to fill specific needs for compliance training for our users across multiple counties.

Now that we have a better understand of all of the great stuff we can do with Litmos, the Change request don't stop coming.

Pros

Litmos is both easy and useable for all of our employees. Whether they are within the Company Network, on the road with a mobile device, at home from their private devices or in the Internet Café around the corner!

Learning should be fun, effective and not add to the stress of our daily job.

Simple holistic UI that doesn't overpower the user.
Makes life easy for our 'Salesforce #AwesomeAdmin!

Cons

As a seasoned #Salesforce #AwesomeAdmin I miss the flexibility of the Reporting/Dashboard functionalities provided by the platform. Litmos would up the bar even more if I had these tools without having to commission professional services.

Jean
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Can be difficult to master and buggy at times

Reviewed on 16/11/2022

Pros

All the features and options available to track and create courses

Cons

It can be difficult to learn all its ins and outs. Also, it can be glitchy from time to time

Brandon
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Great product with some minor annoyances

Reviewed on 10/1/2017

Litmos is by far the best LMS we have use. With it we can easily manage hundreds of users, track their progress, and create reports from their activity. The user interface is simple yet is feature packed on both the admin and learner side. The interface is customizable with custom theme colors, logos, and images, so we could completely re-brand it. We were looking for an LMS that could be sold through an eCommerce solution and they offer that as well as give the added functionality of allowing the usage of Shopify. We needed to be able to set up courses that needed to be taken in a strict order and they have a solution called "Learning Paths" just for that very need. The issues we had were minor and were alleviated by Litmos's support staff very quickly, usually the same day. The pricing is the best out of everything we looked at for the features and they were willing to negotiate prices beyond their standard pricing. There is built in testing/quizzing/survey authoring tools but you can pair you own authoring tools with it by uploading files to the system. We use SCORM compliant authoring tools and they are imported without any problems. We manage a few teams as well and Litmos accommodates this exceptionally well by allowing teams, or groups of users, to be bundled together. Overall, a great product that has a generous trial period so there is nothing to lose.

Pros

Very affordable, many features are included in low subscription levels which are great compared to the competitors, great support staff, easy to use, allows for many different file types to be imported, includes a good eCommerce solution as well as many plugins for external management.

Cons

If you need to move people between teams, there is no way to do so. You will need to create a new user in the destination with the same credentials and same course assignments, and then delete that user from the source. The interface customization requires a bit of CSS if you really want to go beyond simply modifying colors. The servers tend to struggle some with very large files if users are international as we received some complaints of excessive buffering from users in Japan. That was at the very extreme side and was to be expected.

Kimberly

We had a great experience launching and continuing to use Enablement the last several years.

Reviewed on 18/5/2017

Pros

Enablement makes searching so easy! There are so many different advanced filtering options available to narrow down a wide search. Even though our company uses multiple sites to maintain internal and customer facing collateral, North America sales has made Enablement our go-to tool. The site remains fresh by auto-archiving older content while allowing for users to search the archives when needed. The News feature has allowed us to cut down on the number of large emails being sent to our teams. As an administrator, it's been very easy to create new playbook pages and customize the menus to enable our sales teams to find content quickly. We have recently expanded the use of the tool to other departments as well.

Cons

There are 3 areas that I think could be improved.
1) While you can access Enablement on mobile devices, it's unfortunate that there is not an App for Android users.
2) I also wish there was a way to make the Item Wizard (when adding new content) unique by Business Unit or Department and have the ability to hide things that are not relevant to a group.
3) When creating a new customer portal, the step-by-step wizard is not customizable today. There are several steps that we would like to hide and are unable to do so.
Overall, these cons are minor and our admin and publishers have learned to ignore sections that are not relevant to them during the tagging process.

Margaret

Litmos LMS is Great for Integrated eLearning

Reviewed on 30/12/2014

Pros

With regards to the actual Learning Management System, the highly user-friendly interface allows me to be creative without the stress of a complicated application. The way modules are stored allows for reusing essential segments such as general course introductions and explanations. The seamless integration of other applications such as Articulate and Captivate is already impressive. However, being able to link my students to live presentations and actual sites for practical application provides more comprehensive accessibility. With regards to customer service, my concerns are addressed quickly. I feel that they care enough to consider my concerns even if they are not able to make adjustments at that time. Also, my students really like my certificates of completion, which are really easy to set up and change.

Cons

While this system is set up for eCommerce, it does not allow for the type of billing options that I want to offer my students. Additionally, the notice board is not easy to edit. I have had to retype my entire message. To address this, I develop my text in a word processor before copying and pasting it into the notice board. This has actually proved to be a better discipline for me, so I will probably continue this, even if they enhance the text editing capabilities.

Kelly
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Ahead of the curve in features, reporting and flexibility

Reviewed on 13/9/2017

We did a full 4 month research and vetting process to determine the best LMS for our needs, after more than legitimate 20 candidates of the hundreds to chose from we narrow the search to five and of them only one had the tools, feature and most importantly a vision for what the future looked like.

Pros

Easy build out and flexibility to use modules in multiple courses. Learning paths for course combinations make compliance training easy. However the two things that stand out a Pro 1) Customer Service/Support is over the top. Every time we have had a question or something wasn't as we thought it should customer and support is amazingly fast in response time and thorough in making sure we were back on track. 2) The reporting—you can build just about any report you can think of and trust me we have pushing the envelope.

Cons

Hard to come up with a con that is exclusive to Litmos that other do better or offer. My biggest issue is with the pricing model of the industry as a whole, but it's still not a con since Litmos has more flexibility in their model to (kind of) meet our needs.

I'm nit picking now but I wish we could turn off (hide) some of the fields in the registration page rather than just make them optional. As a company we already have the person information and data for the registrant so the page is unnecessarily messy. (I told you I was nit picking. )

Bryan

Great Start For Our LMS

Reviewed on 6/12/2016

I worked with our department to research and test different LMS programs and Litmos was definitely our top choice. We are also working with a third party web developer who is implementing the more technical details of how the LMS works with our current website and he independently suggested Litmos after reviewing our list of possibilities.

Litmos provided us the most features while still staying within our budget. We were most impressed by the user interface which was simple, modern, and easy to read while offering the most customizable options. However, customizing more than color options requires a good knowledge and understanding of web design. Creating and uploading course content is very simple and provides many options to create content within Litmos or upload your own SCORM content. There is no built-in E-Commerce option, but has a great integration with Shopify that would allow you to sell your courses if necessary. I wish there was a way to create notifications within the system. If you complete a course or gain an achievement, you have to browse through the different pages to find your results.

Since we are still implementing the LMS, we have not been able to really experience all of the bugs that will inevitably show up, but for now it has been great. Our program is a little unique in how it's set up so we are facing some challenges in how to adapt the Litmos services, but they still provided the most options whereas other Learning Management Systems just did not have anything to offer.

Pros

Great customer service, informative yet simple interface, multiple integrations that work well.

Cons

Missing "Teacher" role that allows outside trainers to grade assignments without full admin access. Mobile app looks great but mobile website is lacking. You need a good understanding of HTML/CSS/Code if you want more customization than just color changes. Lack of notifications within the system.

• Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Litmos has been a dream LMS for our newly formed training department.

Reviewed on 13/7/2018

The ability to engage with our learners and keep track of their progress so they have something to show for all their hard-work is probably the biggest one. The amount of content that is made available from Litmos, the support they provide both from the technical stand point and just in general as you are trying to figure it out, the people who really value their clients...I could just keep going. All around, Litmos goes above and beyond any of the other companies I have worked with in their effort to help us be successful and meet our goals.

Pros

It is easy to use and customize. On the back-end, it is intuitive and laid out easily with lots of support to help along the way in the Dojo. For the user, it is simple as point and click. There isn't a lot of guess work or trying to figure out which screen to be on- which for a company that has a lot of people ho are not technologically advanced is a huge plus.

Cons

The reporting. That is the one area that isn't as intuitive or clearly laid out. And some of the reports that I want are either not there, or not easy for me to track down and find to use.

Response from Litmos

Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad you find our product intuitive and easy to use. Our reporting will continue to have updates and improve in future product releases. It is a pleasure to go above and beyond for great clients!

Best,

Erik

Its been a great first year. We are very happy we made the decision to go with Litmos.

Reviewed on 29/6/2018

Pros

The ease of use with for the general user and the advanced options that are available to account owners to customize things the way you need to use them.
Access to many different ways to view and download reports was another big reason we decided on Litmos.
They seem very dedicated to listening to their customers and providing updates so they can keep offering the best product they can produce.

Cons

I could be picky and list a few features that would benefit the way we use the LMS but they are all little things. Plus, Litmos already has a dedicated site for account owners to post and view new ideas and everyone gets a chance to vote on them. As soon as they get enough votes, they work on implementing it on their next update.
If you are reading this doing the researching part. I would suggest to do the trail account on as many as you can to see the difference in features offered and quality of the product. Its the only way you will find out what is out there and what is going to work best for you and your company.

Response from Litmos

Thanks for the note, Erik! This is great feedback for our product team. I will make sure they receive this as well. Cheers!

Jill
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

It just keeps getting better!

Reviewed on 10/1/2018

We are able to get our eLearning content to our users very quickly. And, since I am in charge of communication, I also like the News feature and the ability to email everyone at once!

Pros

I like the fact that it is fairly intuitive. For the most part, you could figure it out on your own. It is working well for us right now. We are having issues with Flash player and popup blockers, but I think this is more a "by product" of our authoring tool than of the LMS. Other than that, we are mostly smooth sailing.

Cons

The reporting definitely needs to become more robust. We would like to see reports that provide time - time spent per module, total time spent learning this or that course, etc. We have requests from managers on that and it is very difficult - if not impossible - to provide.

Response from Litmos

Hi Jill,

Thanks for the feedback! I am glad to hear you have had a smooth-sailing experience using Litmos.

Our reporting will continue to improve in future product updates and enhancements. Please reach out to the team if you ever need some additional guidance.

Cheers!

Litmos

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

Pros

Litmos has a very clean user interface, and loading course materials and SCORM packages are simple.

Cons

No central content repository, limited access to style sheets for custom design elements. It's an expensive platform, to begin with but feel nickeled and dimed with many recent features coming with individual price tags, and it feels like recent updates are showing Litmos a bit out of touch with advancing needs of LMS users, especially users who train external clients and students.

Response from Litmos

Thank you for the review and we are delighted that you enjoy our clean interface and the simplicity of the platform.

Please note that you can speak with your Account Manager if you ever need additional assistance or tips and tracks. Litmos is known for not being as expensive as many other LMS's, but has many more capabilities, and all of our industry and customer awards add to this notoriety.

Cheers,

Erick
  • Industry: Machinery

Great customer experience!

Reviewed on 20/9/2017

We are able to deliver training to almost 10,000 learners in 130 countries. Over 90 % say the training helps them increase sales.

Pros

Litmos is very easy to use for both learners and administrators. We doubled our course completion rate right after we switched to Litmos. We believe this is because learners were able to find training easily. Litmos is very responsive to our concerns and product suggestions. They follow up quickly. We've seen our suggestions in new product updates.

Cons

We would like to be able to extract global data from our surveys. We use the same questions at the end of each course and it would be nice to draw some correlation between courses.

Response from Litmos

Hi Erick,

We appreciate your feedback. We're thrilled that you have doubled your course completion rate since switching to Litmos.

Have a great day!

Jennifer Martin, Litmos by CallidusCloud

Robin

Easy, focused on corporate education and a better partner you cannot find!t

Reviewed on 3/8/2016

We are a healthcare software company rapidly growing with needs to rapidly deploy education across our global employee network leveraging technology to avoid increases in head count. We implemented Litmos without a hiccup and our employees are 100% engaged! Our 90 day trending shows no end in sight to the benefits this incredibly easy to use technology will bring. Every person we encounter at Litmos is devoted to our success. A rare find in today's business world. I highly recommend you take a look if education is at the forefront of your company objectives!

Pros

easy technology with seamless implementation, customization to your needs, reporting available for most anything you want to measure, can use all kinds of different mediums that are easy to upload and use, cost to value is more than other systems researched, best online help I've ever seen

Cons

would love to see more delineation in privileges allowing me to customize for my company's use and specific needs

Sherrie

Buggy and ultimately disappointing

Reviewed on 6/1/2020

I'm incredibly disappointed with Litmos. I used it several years ago with a different employer (before SAP) and did not encounter the amount of bugs, challenges that we do now. We had Cornerstone prior and were looking for a simpler, easier to manage system. We traded overwhelming complexity for unreliable simplicity.

Pros

- Easy to add & assign courses
- Easy for learners to access
- Large library of content

Cons

- Reporting is a nightmare and often views on screen show misinformation
- Reporting on Learning Paths is especially challenging
- Managers cannot easily pull clear, accurate reports on their teams
- Very buggy, we submit endless support tickets
- Support tickets are prioritized based on all customers' need
- Expect to go around and around with various levels of support
- Library of training is mostly text with images, not very engaging, the best courses are developed for the UK
- Everything goes on the dashboard and stays until course is completed, meaning users might open a course out of curiosity and it stays on their dashboard, cluttering their view
- It's not obvious to users which courses on their dashboard are mandatory vs. assigned vs. ones they opened out of curiosity
- There is no good way to organize courses beyond categories, you can create different course libraries, but to the user, it all looks like one library
- Our admin spends an inordinate amount of time investigating user issues, on the phone/email with Litmos support and we're hesitant to ever enable new features considering how many issues we have with basic features

Heather

Overall, we've enjoyed working with Callidus to implement our Sales Enablement tool, known as...

Reviewed on 18/5/2017

Pros

From day one, we've worked with a great team at Callidus who've helped us build out an incredible tool that adds value to our Sales team each day. We enjoyed the ability to brand our tool with the Lenovo look and feel. We've made this tool our own and continue to add new business departments (and one day, more Geos).

Pros: overall look and feel, search capabilities, customizable homepage, a large amount of space for our content.

Cons

Some limited functionality without an app for Android OS. In the beginning of the implementation process we were told there was an app, yet after drilling into the iOS app we found it to be pretty sparse and not worth utilizing.

Artem
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Leader in LMS design and usability

Reviewed on 17/3/2018

We needed a central place to house all of our courses and needed the ability to track who has completed what and where our learners are struggling. Based on the tracking for our support teams we have been able to change our approach and be more inclusive of everyone.

Pros

The simplicity and usability of the learner view makes it easy for them to know what courses to do and what needs completing. Building courses is easy as well and they offer quite a few module course types in addition to that recently there are a lot of great features to automate the the reminders to ensure learners are completing tasks on time.

Cons

Could use some more reporting on the instructor led sessions. In my specific use case I need to report on the number of live sessions we are doing and often requires some excel magic to get what we need. Also would like to see more integration into other virtual platforms other than GotoTraining.

Response from Litmos

Hi Artem,

Thank you for the great feedback! We are delighted that you have found success using Litmos. I will give our product team your feedback regarding reporting on instructor led sessions and integrating into more virtual platforms. Keep in mind that we update our product often and it will continue to improve with each update. Please reach out if you ever have any questions.

Cheers!

Brett
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Okay product but TERRIBLE SUPPORT

Reviewed on 17/8/2018

Rollercoaster, sometimes they're spot on and have the features we need, other times it takes forever to get a known problem taken care of.
If I could go back and re-select an LMS, I wouldn't choose Litmos.

Pros

• Allows you to distribute material on a mass basis and track who has and who has not completed
• Learning Paths allow you to group a series of Courses together to assign 1,000's of modules at a time easily
• Modules can have embedded capability to allow you to perform tasks that the LMS does not have built-in
• API integration allows you perform useful tasks that Litmos does not have built in.

Cons

• The Support takes FOREVER to get anything done, even when it is a program glitch, at the time of writing this review I have been waiting 6 months for a fix to a problem that they have identified as a flaw and just have not fixed. This flaw has been debilitating to our Training Program with Litmos.
• Cheating is easy on built-in assessments. When completing assessments on a computer the user can just right-click and go back and re-submit the correct answer. Litmos said they would NOT disable the back-button.
• Learning Paths are the only level of organization that they allow, it would be nice to have "Sub-Learning Paths".
• Reports are still "meh", even after the reporting update. Thankfully there is API integration which allows us to make our own reports from the information on Litmos.

Response from Litmos

Hi Brett,

Thank you for the review. Our support team has doubled in the past few months to make sure our customer's are taken care of. Hopefully things change for the better - we are always here to help.

Best,