Lesley H.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Organization for A Committee for Planning a Non Profit Fundraising Event

Reviewed on 7/4/2017

Pros

• The "Facebook" style activity feed was by far everyones favorite. We could quickly catch up on what was new. The UI is clean and easy to understand.

• We used the polls feature frequently too.

• One BIG Pro was how implementation of Azendoo reduced the number of emails I had to manage during the event planning process. Every one could access files that would typically be an attachment to only a few people. They could get and give updates in real time and have everyone on the team informed without a single email.

• The Calendar feature where we could assign tasks and due dates kept everyone on schedule and accountable.

• Individual user preferences. I love that individual committee members could set their preferences for notifications

• The Non-profit rate was extremely generous and made the service very affordable in a situation where budget is everything.

• My Rep, Deborah was very helpful, thorough and quick to respond.

• There's an APP....

Cons

My team kept posting things on the incorrect subject because they just wanted to post right into the activity feed rather than interacting with the subjects.

My team voted to use this service. Only half of them did, and we voted as a team to not use it any further. I intend to use it on future projects because of how great it worked for those of us who were active users and because of how easy it was to adopt and use.

Heather M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Above average for team communications

Reviewed on 11/8/2017

less work communications in my text and email!

Pros

With a similar build to social media site, facebook, azendoo is somewhat easy to adopt. Azendoo keeps work communications out of my texts and emails.

Cons

The app is so different from the website. There are some bugs in the text box that occur when editing a post. They added text and paragraph formatting options, but they aren't easily accessible.

Rashel alice R.
  • Industry: Research

Perfect for a team

Reviewed on 14/11/2016

I really love Azendoo and it makes my work easier: I can see easily all my projects, organize the tasks, give the goods documents (and my team can find them in 2 clicks !). Sometimes I give access to some subjects to my clients and I can not work without today. For me, it's the best solution to work when you're a team.

Bruce J.

Easy to Use; Robust Features

Reviewed on 23/1/2017

Azendoo has been easier to use than I anticipated. We have a team of five people and we use it to coordinate about 20 projects. Nice feature set and they keep releasing upgrades.

Pros

Ease of use; good feature set; good value for the cost.

Cons

Haven't found any yet.

Jerome C.

Very good software for project management

Reviewed on 3/1/2017

I've been using Azendoo for the past year and it's just something I couldn't work without anymore. It makes project management very easy. You just need a couple of hours to get used to how it works, and then the whole team can use it to track tasks and projects.

It's integrated with most of your marketing stack. Support is friendly.
Plus, it's French and made in Bordeaux. Hey, what's not to love about them?
Joke aside, go for it, it's really super great.

Pros

Available on web, native app, iOS, and Android.

Cameron D.
  • Industry: Insurance

Great experience. Very functional and adaptive software.

Reviewed on 5/5/2017

Great organization and productivity tool. Wonderful customer support. Really appreciate the Azendoo's team to evolve the software based on member comments and feedback.

Pros

I really appreciate how available, receptive and helpful the staff is! Moreover, the continuous improvement are fantastic and seem to incorporate many changes addressing member concern or issue.

Cons

The iPhone and iPad functionality can be clunky or not the easiest to use. However, there have been significant improvement.

Can't seem to get it work with MS Outlook.

Neyda jose M.

A great option to plan any business or personal project.

Reviewed on 23/1/2019

Pros

It is a software with fantastic features because it allows you to integrate a large number of tools with Linkedin, Trello, Google Drive and more, it is available for any platform or web browser so we can use it from anywhere, it is extremely easy to use, it has a very nice interface, it is ideal to plan, collaborate with our team, being very advantageous because we can perform and be much more productive because among all of us we can exchange ideas, organize any project and finish it in an efficient and very short time.

Cons

If it is used from browsers it can become somewhat slow due to a bad internet connection, so downloading it would be a good option for when this occurs to avoid inconveniences.

Jackie E.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

I use azendoo at work to communicate with fellow managers

Reviewed on 20/9/2017

Pros

I like that you are easily able to tag people in conversations and get information to multiple people at the same time.

Cons

I find the app to be very difficult to use and inaccurate at times. The notifications shown on the app do not show align with what I see when I log in on a computer. Working at a restaurant - we have a lot of managers that do not use computers on a regular basis and they rely on the app. Since the app is unreliable it makes it difficult for our entire staff to use the software.

Lisa H.
  • Industry: Design

It's absolutely the easiest and most cost effective project management app out there for...

Reviewed on 1/5/2017

Pros

The platform is super simple to use and easy on the eyes. It's perfect for freelancers who don't want to spend a ton of money each month for similar platforms.

Cons

There aren't a lot of bells and whistles but for what it is, the value is great. I do wish there were customizations like color changes, etc.

Tom S.

Good for now still evaluating.

Reviewed on 30/6/2017

We're trying to organize our tasks and avoid exchanging tasks back and forth via email. Emails tend to get lost so...

Pros

Fairly easy to add Tasks and Subjects. Learning now how to add Tasks via email. I need more time to fully assess. We've used tools before and have abandoned them. Hopefully this one is a keeper.

Cons

1. Unable to provide a priority to a Task. Giving it a Due Date is not sufficient.
2. No easy way to export tasks given any number of filters. (all tasks for the entire company) - But I think I figured this part out today.

Holly H.

Azendoo has made work life easier.

Reviewed on 25/5/2017

Pros

I like that you can easily retrieve old tasks and keep subjects separate. You can also break down tasks into subtasks.

Cons

The only con is that it isn't integrated in the software we are already using. We all have several tabs open at a time and we wish we had something that could do it all.

Lars-hendrik P.

Azendoo

Reviewed on 24/1/2017

Great product, we Switch to Azendoo from the competitor as they didn't offer all the features we were looking for. Azendoo is really good and helps to track task and timelines.

Pros

Task Management integrated.

Cons

Sometimes the Windows App is slow and Desktop notification doesn't always work. Same on iPhone app.

Antoine D.

Certainly the best task management app

Reviewed on 13/5/2016

Azendoo is clearly made for collaboration. We've gone from Trello to it because it allows more flexibility and a better management.
The customer team is also great, ask for a new feature, if it's a good idea they add it !

Brian D.
  • Industry: Accounting

Reviewed on 1/2/2017

Gautier P.

Great software even greater customer service.

Reviewed on 17/5/2016

Great software that focuses on the task and how to organize team work. They listen very much to their user base.

Yves B.

Friendly collaborative App

Reviewed on 25/1/2017

Looking for a tool to boost the collaborative work within the IT team, to accelerate the exchange of information and to enlarge/enrich it (quick ideas, feeling, thoughts delivered in an informal way, as it comes) and eventually get rid of the long list of emails!
I decided to launch a pilot with a few motivated members of the team (4 out of 16). We are currently progressing with the usage and our positive appreciation is increasing day by day!

Pros

Friendly tool, simple but efficient features, adapted to the daily work! Do help to gain basic productivity and free our mind for other strategic thoughts!
Nice mobile app to have all tasks/subjects on hands.
Very good support, help, and recommendations from Azendoo team, largely available!

Cons

Not so much detected for the moment, except some typing facilities missing (bold, color, bullets...) to register Activities

Denis B.

Superb ergonomics, great functionalities, amazing people

Reviewed on 2/9/2016

We are a marketing and communication agency made of a few associate directors and a vast network of expert partners in complementary areas to ours.
We benchmarked the most recommended Social Project Management tools, including Asana, ToDoist, Trello. Our definite choice goes to Azendoo without an hesitation.

Pros

We were originally looking for a tool with which we could have contextuel conversations about projects and tasks, instead of having confusing email+IM+sms conversations.
Ergonomics are great in Azendoo : having dicussions about tasks and projects seems very natural, and we can follow-up our exchanges in their context. That's exactly what we wanted.

Cons

Nothing really. The price might be a little high, but for a few years now, we have made the choice to pay a slightly higher price for more quality, and this tool has become central to our project-management process.

Meredith B.

so far the interface is very easy to use and keeps my tasks organized

Reviewed on 1/5/2017

1. Keeps me organized and my priorities/timeline straight
2. allows transparency in group tasks - especially when there is a new person coming into the group - visible group dynamics and workload is relatively defined.

Pros

I like how easy it is to work with. How simple it is for others to understand why/how I'm using it.

Cons

I would like to pin the most important activities to the top, or have a separate tab for comments regarding tasks in order to keep the overview of key things in the forefront without weeding through a bunch of "this task was..." notes.

Gschulke

How azendoo.com is different from getflow.com

Reviewed on 13/1/2013

Pros:
Azendoo.com is free for 10 users or less

You can set a date and time to email reminders

You can attach files from PC, evernote and google drive, whereas getflow.com allows only PC and dropbox.com files

azendoo.com has a lot more rules as to whom can view or partake in messages

Although this app does not have a real calendar, however, it does allow you to group your task views by what you want to work on today, any day this week, sometime next week or eventually someday.

Hierarchy by Workspace, Subject, Task and then a rich text box that allows optional check lists if you want to do sub-tasks

Allows you to view tasks by list (which you can drag and drop for priority purposes) or post it notes

Cons:
Workflow takes some serious thought how to make it work for your needs

Can post messages only at Subject level, not task

Messages will email out to members of Subject, but their email responses back will not post; they have to log into web site or mobile app

Does not take advantage of full width of monitor; lost real estate for those with large screens

Obviously not made in US since date and calendar on date selection are not normal to US standards, nor is their an option to change this

Comments:
Tasks emailed to [email protected] get assigned to the task as a pdf attachment

David R.

Reviewed on 25/10/2017

Ariel P.

I didn't realize I would be charged but had important information saved in saved in Azendoo

Reviewed on 9/1/2018

Pros

I use this for self-scheduling not for my team. I like that I can keep track of my projects and action items without having multiple paper to-do lists.

Cons

I wish I could easily print my tasks and sub-tasks within projects. I use them to keep track of agenda items for various meetings and projects.

Byron D.

Reviewed on 6/1/2017

Amber B.

Great tool to help our organization move projects forward!

Reviewed on 26/9/2017

Pros

This software highly encourages and facilitates collaboration and team work! There are so many functions that it provides, and it's jut a great resource for project management!

Cons

There are so many functions, it can be a lot to learn and incorporate into the organization. A few things don't sort in ways that would be more intuitive.

Carole M.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 30/1/2017

Jeferson C.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

My opinion about Azendoo

Reviewed on 14/11/2016

I started using Azendoo in my company (focusing on presentations and consulting here in Brazil) and I have noticed an increase in productivity, because Azendoo integrates well with other tools and the visual and resources stimulate the work of the team.

Pros

The tool offers many options for managing projects and tasks. It has numerous possibilities to build workflows integrating with other tools. Incredible visual and seamless synchronization between devices.

Cons

Lack of a more affordable plan for small businesses. Or startups in their initial phase.