Rae M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Outstanding LMS

Reviewed on 31/7/2019

We did not have an LMS at CoolIT when I started. After looking over a number of solutions, we came down to three top contenders. Upon meeting with the team at SkyPrep, weighing the cost vs benefit, and the consistent professionalism of the SkyPrep team, our choice became easy. The SkyPrep team are open to partnering and very helpful when I need some assistance or advice on the best way to complete a task. Both myself and the HR Manager are thrilled with our choice.

Pros

SkyPrep has a number of features that has made my job as the one person learning team easier. I love the dashboard that my participants see and how simple/user friendly it is for them. The ease to add courses, materials and create learning paths has been a wonder. The ability to create our own custom email templates, landing page and branding has made the LMS our own rather than appearing to be from a third party. Finally, it's awesome that my learners can access the LMS via their phone, laptop or desktop. It is helping us create a true learning culture here at our companyl.

Cons

I would like the reporting to be a bit more robust and friendly. I can get what I need, but I need to do some work for it. The only other thing I would like is when I'm needing to check on a learner's progress and pop into their account, when I go to switch back to my admin account, it doesn't bring me back to the screen I was working on before I logged into the user. Both things are small, and easily worked around.

Sara S.

Great Experience as User and Admin

Reviewed on 9/7/2020

With SkyPrep, we have been able to track our training throughout the year and pull reports quickly which has been very helpful. Furthermore, because of the pandemic, we have had to do virtual training only but we were ready to go because we had this technology.

Pros

I love SkyPrep. I have installed several learning management systems and used them as a learned and an admin. When I was searching for a learning management system, I was extremely suspicious as in the past, I was told a program would cost or do one thing whereas when we bought the product, the cost continued to climb as those features we wanted in a product costed extra. SkyPrep has been true to their word. No extra charges, lots of support, always listening and trying to develop extra features for their clients. They are always quick to resolve any issues as well.

SkyPrep was relatively easy to set up and go live. The process to upload a third party content provider and/or in-house content is very smooth. The interface is sharp and very user friendly whether it is on the computer or mobile app. We were able to set it up with single sign-on which has been very convenient for our employees who aren't familiar with online learning. I had to work with my client success manager and software development to create a work around but they were quick and efficient.

Cons

One feature I would like to see is a way to create content similar to PowerPoint or Articulate where you can have slide by slide with sound and ways to be interactive. I can upload this content, and that is great, but for a small company like me, even with an extra fee attached, it would be nice to do it all in the same space. I think the content creator now isn't very useful for us.

Alex M.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Best LMS

Reviewed on 9/7/2020

With SkyPrep our agency have saved thousands of dollars and billable hours from outside resources and all staff are now compliant with our standards.

Pros

Easy to use interface and automated features such as course reminders.

Cons

Reports could be manipulated further for better customization.

Jesse S.
  • Industry: Government Administration

SkyPrep: Easy to Use, Streamlined, Advanced

Reviewed on 25/1/2021

Pros

SkyPrep was an excellent choice for our organization both in its inexpensive cost and ease off use. During implementation, the SkyPrep team worked closely with us to make sure we were successful in meeting our goals and often responded to inquiries within a business day. The platform is customizable enough that I feel I have enough control of the system without requiring significant HTML or coding knowledge to make it work. Also, the learner experience is very straightforward, which is necessary considering most of the audience is not as technically savvy.

Cons

SkyPrep is a growing software, in my opinion, so not all features are present but are in development. There are a few elements I wish were customizable that are not, such as removing a bar that appears above eLearning modules. However, the cons are few compared to the many pros.

Dave G.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Eastern Airlines SkyPrep review

Reviewed on 4/3/2021

Great experience. Would recommend to any corporate training department.

Pros

I like the ease of navigation for both administrators and for learners. Also, the ability to create multiple courses within a Learning Path, create initial and recurrent timelines, run reports that allow me to drill down to whatever data I am looking for and then pull those reports for training verification is fantastic. Customer support is prompt and thorough as well, Micaela is awesome!

Cons

Not there yet. I have not found anything that I dislike yet...and I use SkyPrep daily.

Manuela C.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Recent SkyPrep Experience

Reviewed on 29/4/2020

Since we have been assigned an Account Manager, we have accelerated in using the platform due to increased knowledge of the features that were added over the previous years.
I would like to compliment our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
who has done an outstanding job over the last months in taking the time to do online demonstrations with us and support us with any query/problem we encountered along the way.

Pros

It is easy to use, features like the dashboard and adding tests at the end of online training modules make it a great training platform that we have been using. The reporting is very comprehensive with charts included for quick analysis and snapshots to use for internal reporting.
I especially like the look of the new beta version which we are testing at the moment. It has a very modern look and is more intuitive.

Cons

When users forget their password they do not often know how to re-set the password for themselves which creates both a bottleneck for them as internal work. However, the new more modern look of the Beta version is taking care of this :)

Shalayna P.

Great product! Easy to use! Very effective!

Reviewed on 31/7/2019

I am a corporate trainer for a dental management company, training over 100 employees each day. It is very important to us that we are able to apply systematic and consistent information to all 7 of our dental offices. SkyPrep has allowed us to do so, and has made it a very simple process. It's easy to set up, easy to make changes, and easy to track our employees' progress. It's also very user-friendly for the staff completing their training courses. We love it!

Pros

The software is very user-friendly and has been extremely easy to set up and implement.

Cons

I wish there was a feature to replace videos in the Resource Center. Often times our videos require updating, and it would be wonderful if we could easily replace a video, like we do with a document, without having to delete it, upload a new one, and add it back into all appropriate courses.

Dan M.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Choosing SkyPrep Was a Wise Decision

Reviewed on 10/7/2020

Very good experience with SkyPrep. Their support team is very knowledgeable, friendly and always available to assist if we run into any issues.

Pros

SkyPrep LMS software is very easy to use, easy to manage and has allowed for unprecedented growth for our company. "LMS without the mess" is a very good description.

Cons

I can't really think of anything that I don't like about SkyPrep LMS. Again, it's very easy to use, intuitive and satisfies all of our requirements for trainings completed both internally and with our customers too.

Andrew Z.

Clean Easy to Use Interface

Reviewed on 15/8/2019

Pros

I love the modern and minimalist approach to the UI. There is nothing there that doesn't need to be there (which I know is cutting down on questions I have to answer from my users). As we are integrating SkyPrep into our own product as a reference, the simple interface also makes it feel more like an extension of the product rather than a whole different software suite.

Cons

I would like some more powerful tools and available configurations from an admin's perspective.

Julie H.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 4/4/2019

We are in the beginning stages of using SkyPrep, but so far our employees like the platform. They find it easy to use and understand. When I have needed assistance SkyPrep support has always been available. I like talking with a person, rather than resolving issues via email. I would highly recommend this product!!

Pros

I like that I can easily figure out the functionality without needing to contact SkyPrep for help. When I signed up for the free trial, I was able to quickly enter users, assign courses and create assessments without assistance. That sold me on the product. My company now uses it on a daily basis.

Cons

Sometimes the platform is so easy to use that I over-think functionality. But, with a quick call to our account manager issues are resolved.

Theresa C.

So pleased with SkyPrep

Reviewed on 17/7/2019

We had a perpetual challenge of keeping current training materials up to date and in one location. SkyPrep allows us to store/update/edit easily any material we need. Users are able to view any item they wish from the mobile app, which is awesome.
Additionally, we can create custom courses to ensure information is distributed and assessed as we need.

Pros

It allows us to keep all of our most current protocols and training items in one convenient location available to all employees.

Cons

The only draw back (which has since been added) was the ability to place Google links in SkyPrep. We store all originals in Google drive, having the link allows us to edit from the Google side and know that the materials in SKyPrep always stay current.

Joe M.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Love SkyPrep

Reviewed on 29/3/2017

Skyprep has allowed us to really streamline our training programs and be compliant with the industry standards that we follow. It's affordable, flexible, and great for our company.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility, cost

Cons

Would prefer some more advanced features.

Response from SkyPrep

Hi Joe! Thank you taking the time to provide us with a review. I wanted to let you know that we are in the process of adding some exciting new features for 2017. If you reach out to [email protected], a team member will be happy to provide a summary of our development plans.

Rick W.

Excellence

Reviewed on 1/8/2019

We are very satisfied with SkyPrep and its excellence in service, quality, and customer responsiveness.

Pros

Reliable and easy to use...it's an essential tool for STARLINK's delivery to its members.

Cons

STARLINK and its member institutions utilize analytics - we'd love to see more robust analytics with SkyPrep.

Stephanie K.

SkyPrep is our partner in providing an exceptional learning experience for our staff.

Reviewed on 1/8/2019

Our experience has been overwhelmingly positive. We've been a customer for going on 7 years. Their customer service team is always available and any issues are resolved in a timely manner.

Pros

I really appreciate Skyprep's ease of use. We're a smaller organization and I'm able to handle all of the administrative tasks, adding new learners and courses and running reports.

Cons

I would like to see improvements in the course introduction section. This area needs to draw the learners eye to any special instructions or course comments.

Kacey S.

Premiere Credit

Reviewed on 28/1/2021

Great customer service and ease of product overall

Pros

Tracking features, certificates, ability to grade courses

Cons

Position features, not marking who uploads content

Jeff B.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Sector Supply, LC Feedback

Reviewed on 3/9/2019

Overall, generally favorable. I have even recommended this platform to peers outside of work but within my industry.

Pros

Generally, the overall ease-of-use is beneficial to conduct our virtual training (on-line) training of monthly employee requirements. There isn't much needed in terms of initial training on this platform as it basically requires an overall walk-through from an experienced admin type to become instantly functional.

Cons

There really isn't aspect of this platform that I like least per se, but I did have a couple of 'hiccups' back when I was beginning to become a user that I've successfully resolved on my own.

Stephanie A.

SkyPrep Survey

Reviewed on 29/3/2017

We have used SkyPrep for three years for online staff and paraprofessional training. We have had good results and plan on continued use.

Pros

easy uploading

Cons

at times people have a hard time logging in

Dr roger M.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used Other for 1+ year

First time program developer for online education

Reviewed on 7/2/2019

I spent an hour with customer support who was enormously helpful. I can see us working closely int he future to make this program a success and to expand our offerings.

Pros

The software was easy to use for development and implementation.

Cons

The limits on functionality related to slide transitions and animations.

Kody H.

SkyPrep is a winner!

Reviewed on 4/12/2014

I started out teaching live fitness education courses a few years back, and last year I decided to take my courses online to reach a bigger audience. At first, I had a hard time finding an online platform that would meet my needs and not break the bank. However when I came across SkyPrep, I knew I had a winner with their "easy to use" platform with many features. The SkyPrep team has also provided excellent customer service since starting the platform, which I always appreciate. If you are looking to build courses online, SkyPrep is the platform for you!

Pros

Great customer service, easy to use platform, reasonable price packages

Cons

Ill let you know when I find one

Heidi R.

Great LMS and easy to use.

Reviewed on 6/4/2017

I can't really give the customer support portion a rating as I have never had to use that. Which in itself is a great rating. Because everything is relatively user friendly, I have never had a reason to go to customer support.
I do feel however, that some sometimes I have to bounce around from page to page to find the setting I want. As an example, if I want to set up the timing, I need to go to the course, pull up the course, then pull up the advanced settings, then I finally get to the timing setting. I think that can be simplified. This is the reason I gave the ease of use 4 instead of 5 stars.

Courtney H.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

SkyPrep Review

Reviewed on 25/2/2020

We use SkyPrep for training internally and externally. Its a great source to store documents that our employees or vendors may find helpful.

Pros

You only have to update document at one source

Cons

You cannot move documents to another folder

Fabricio G.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Great platform for online learning and information sharing

Reviewed on 22/4/2015

Since the latest update Skyprep became one of the main tools for online learning and knowledge sharing at the company.

We are using the system to educate our team in technical and business topics with a very useful, dynamic and intuitive tool.

Pros

Fluid, intuitive, constantly updated, stable

Cons

Track the amount of time in each question / exam
Some kind of feed to share progress and motivate late users to engage in courses

Anne C.

Skyprep Review

Reviewed on 21/8/2018

Pros

I love how it is virtually pleasing, neat and understandable. You can use it using your phone, very efficient. The student can learn their courses individually or in a group which is great.

Cons

No so much for the con. Maybe a feature which let you start again once you unable to finish the courses.

Elizabeth P.

Excellent product, easy to implement and use. Very affordable.

Reviewed on 6/8/2015

So easy to use. Can upload and begin training within minutes. Allows tracking of training completion, time requirements. Quick and easy to change and add training, trainees, etc.

Claudia

Great software -

Reviewed on 19/11/2013

I got my courses up surprisingly quickly.
Support offered great live tutorial, and I felt very comfortable with the platform.

Pros

fast, easy interface,

Cons

none so far