SkyPrep

Hannah
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Team Expansion Worked Perfectly

Reviewed on 29/4/2019

We started using SkyPrep a few years ago, solely for training our sales team. We saw great success with the platform and decided to expand our user base to include company-wide training initiatives. Our expansion took very little time and we have been able to accomplish numerous company-wide training goals in a fraction of the time that we expected.

Pros

SkyPrep is user-friendly and has required little training for our field employees to use it. Creating and editing training modules is quick, easy, and requires little technical knowledge, which has helped me in my position immensely.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about SkyPrep at this time.

Skyprep Review

Reviewed on 10/7/2020

When we first started our search for a Learning Management Software (LMS) we had looked at two other companies. Upon researching and doing a demo with all companies, we found Skyprep's UI to look the most polished and user friendly of them all.

During the sales process, we always spoke with the same two team members so it was nice to always have those two contacts we could talk to at anytime and were both willing to answer questions and do demo's - -we did not feel like just a numbered customer to them, we felt like we were their only customer when speaking with them.

The implementation phase was the quickest implementation of a software I have experienced. Our use case was pretty simple, and Skyprep's UI made it even easier to set up.

Pros

We really enjoy the simplicity of the software. Setting the software up was very straightforward and only required us to do one training and we knew the site inside and out after that meeting. They make it really simple to develop learning materials, nothing is too complicated, sophisticated or super technical so it was a very quick set up process for us.

I really enjoy their reporting suite - having reporting built directly into the site gives us access to our data at any time. We particularly like the feature of favoriting reports - we really enjoy setting up a report, favoriting it, and then instead of re-building it each time, we can navigate to our favorite's list and re-generate the report. What makes it even better is the ability to preview the report directly in the site. There have been many times where we simply needed to look at one number, and it saved us so much time being able to preview the report in the site, rather than downloading the report to our computer, and opening it - and also stops so many files being downloaded to my computer!

Cons

I believe their integration options are still early and limited so I am very interested to see if they launch more integrations with other apps. One particular feature we wish was a bit more improved is the ability for automatic emails to be sent to users.

In our particular case, our end users are being trained through Skyprep and they must complete their training before being granted access to our app. We would love the feature to be at the group level, since we use their Group feature a lot, and be able to send automatic reminder emails to users who are still in progress after a set number of days. Right now, we run a report each day to see the progress, and send an email externally to the users who have not completed the training yet.

LearnUpon and TalentLMS
Deanna
  • Industry: Biotechnology
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Good start

Reviewed on 21/2/2022

Pros

This product is easy to use and to implement.

Cons

We have just gotten started. We have discovered some functionality is limited and some of the reporting is limited. If you assigned a group to a learning path you cannot pull a report with an overview of how the group is progressing. That's limiting to us.

Manuela
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Recent SkyPrep Experience

Reviewed on 29/4/2020

Since we have been assigned an Account Manager, we have accelerated in using the platform due to increased knowledge of the features that were added over the previous years.
I would like to compliment our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
who has done an outstanding job over the last months in taking the time to do online demonstrations with us and support us with any query/problem we encountered along the way.

Pros

It is easy to use, features like the dashboard and adding tests at the end of online training modules make it a great training platform that we have been using. The reporting is very comprehensive with charts included for quick analysis and snapshots to use for internal reporting.
I especially like the look of the new beta version which we are testing at the moment. It has a very modern look and is more intuitive.

Cons

When users forget their password they do not often know how to re-set the password for themselves which creates both a bottleneck for them as internal work. However, the new more modern look of the Beta version is taking care of this :)

Zack

Top of the Line Service

Reviewed on 24/4/2019

Everyone at Skyprep was extremely professional, prompt, fair, and friendly. I was able to get answers to my numerous questions promptly. Rep. was amazing in working with us to meet all of our demands, big or small. He and others always did was fair and right, and we couldn't be any happier with our choice to use Skyprep and their services to meet all of our school's and business needs.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use, even given my somewhat challenged IT experience. I was able to create classrooms and add various files effortlessly. My students and employees enjoyed using the software quite a bit as well.

Cons

I think this was just me, but I was unable to add contents, such as pictures/graphs/charts, to questions that I created on tests/assessments to make them more interactive.

• Industry: Media Production

Skyprep is A Great Option for Courses

Reviewed on 18/7/2019

We were able to totally put our training online using Skyprep and it's been successful for most users, only some individuals have had trouble navigating the system. We've had young adults all the way to seniors using Skyprep and it has helped with giving people flexibility with how fast or slow they want their training to be. It's fairly easy to manage and we're looking at additional ways to use it in our company. Customer support has always been good and unlike other software we use, we haven't had much issues with Skyprep at all so we've been consistently happy with it.

Pros

Skyprep is fairly easy to use and pick up, and flexible with customization. You can upload several types of files.

Cons

We had very basic reporting which isn't as helpful for fine tuning reports, but we are hoping more advanced reporting will allow us an easier time.

Jennifer
  • Industry: Insurance

Great software for training and development!

Reviewed on 26/7/2022

Pros

The system is extremely user friendly. Whenever we assign courses to have employees complete, it's very rare that we hear of any issues as far as them navigating the platform.

Cons

The ILT section needs to be revamped for clients who utilize Microsoft Teams as means of main communication for their employees. The integration between SkyPrep and Teams constantly goes out so we are never able to use this for ILTs.

Srdjan
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Great training software for my customer service team

Reviewed on 7/3/2019

Great experience so far, we mainly use SkyPrep to train our overseas customer service team. We use the webinar function a lot and never had issues with it. I also really like the advanced reporting features, I need to create customized reports for our weekly meetings and SkyPrep makes everything available easily.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service, easy to manage the platform and create courses as an administrator

Cons

No complaints so far, I asked the customer service team for specific features and it so happened that they are releasing a set of new features soon, some of which are the ones I was looking for.

Jean-Robert
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Great Product!

Reviewed on 29/4/2019

We have employees all across the country and I use SkyPrep for remote employee training on a variety of topics including customer service, leadership and human resources principles. The software is very intuitive and keeps my employees engaged and moving forward in their training. The dashboard feature allows me to quickly and easily monitor their progress and provide feedback.

Pros

Clean design, intuitive function and ease of setting up training modules.

Cons

I really haven't found anything yet that I dislike.

Armando
  • Industry: Civil Engineering
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Simple and Effective!

Reviewed on 25/8/2022

Customer support is some of the best I've experienced. If you have an issue, your Customer Success Manager will immediately respond to assist you. If there is a question they cannot answer, they do not hesitate to escalate the question or request.

Pros

- Easy to use for both admins and learners
- Customer support
- Cost

Cons

- I wish the software included a QR code system that could display training

Shalayna

Great product! Easy to use! Very effective!

Reviewed on 31/7/2019

I am a corporate trainer for a dental management company, training over 100 employees each day. It is very important to us that we are able to apply systematic and consistent information to all 7 of our dental offices. SkyPrep has allowed us to do so, and has made it a very simple process. It's easy to set up, easy to make changes, and easy to track our employees' progress. It's also very user-friendly for the staff completing their training courses. We love it!

Pros

The software is very user-friendly and has been extremely easy to set up and implement.

Cons

I wish there was a feature to replace videos in the Resource Center. Often times our videos require updating, and it would be wonderful if we could easily replace a video, like we do with a document, without having to delete it, upload a new one, and add it back into all appropriate courses.

Veronica

Great system, great customer support, overall one of the easiest LMS to get up and running

Reviewed on 28/2/2022

Overall SkyPrep is an easy tool to work with and navigate. It provides an ease of conducting training alongside a great team of customer support for any issue resolution or system enhancements.

Pros

The customer support for SkyPrep is by far the best experience I have had with any other vendor. The system itself is very intuitive and easy to understand without training. The end user and administrator view are both easy to work with.

Cons

The reporting feature does not provide all the data that is available in the system. There are occasional enhancements or customization that has been completed but it would be nice to have more control over the advanced reports and what data you want to include in each report.

Linda

Excellent Support

Reviewed on 10/3/2021

I was skeptical about the support I would receive from SkyPrep initially. However, first of all, it is so easy to use, we haven’t required much support over about the past 8 years! But the few times we have required support, they have been quick to respond and extremely helpful, particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They can walk you through anything! Skyprep has been a fantastic platform for our business. We have a second platform that is very difficult to use, and the explanations are difficult to understand. Skyprep has been a wonderful choice for us.
Linda B.

Pros

The ease of setting up training programs is the best feature!

Cons

It does not grade multiple choice or fill-in-the blank tests.

Danielle

Very Happy w/Skyprep

Reviewed on 9/7/2020

Overall Skyprep has made our training function operate in a much more efficient way. E-learning and even ILT course tracking have been made much simpler.

Pros

Skyprep is extremely easy to implement and navigate.
From an admin perspective, we are able to easily learn and utilize new functions without reaching out to support and our learners appreciate the ease of use and very rarely need help navigating the learning platform when it is time to take courses.

Cons

Sometimes there are buggy things that happen when content loads for learners but nothing too disruptive. It may be user error, we have not yet been able to confirm.

Andrew

Clean Easy to Use Interface

Reviewed on 15/8/2019

Pros

I love the modern and minimalist approach to the UI. There is nothing there that doesn't need to be there (which I know is cutting down on questions I have to answer from my users). As we are integrating SkyPrep into our own product as a reference, the simple interface also makes it feel more like an extension of the product rather than a whole different software suite.

Cons

I would like some more powerful tools and available configurations from an admin's perspective.

Stephanie

Sky Prep Software

Reviewed on 18/5/2021

Customer service is awesome and always very willing to help with any issues I may have.

Pros

Easy to use. User friendly navigations. Easily customizable to your needs.

Cons

I have no complaints, this is the software that was perfect for out needs. They have gone above and beyond.

Jesse
  • Industry: Government Administration

SkyPrep: Easy to Use, Streamlined, Advanced

Reviewed on 25/1/2021

Pros

SkyPrep was an excellent choice for our organization both in its inexpensive cost and ease off use. During implementation, the SkyPrep team worked closely with us to make sure we were successful in meeting our goals and often responded to inquiries within a business day. The platform is customizable enough that I feel I have enough control of the system without requiring significant HTML or coding knowledge to make it work. Also, the learner experience is very straightforward, which is necessary considering most of the audience is not as technically savvy.

Cons

SkyPrep is a growing software, in my opinion, so not all features are present but are in development. There are a few elements I wish were customizable that are not, such as removing a bar that appears above eLearning modules. However, the cons are few compared to the many pros.

Theresa

So pleased with SkyPrep

Reviewed on 17/7/2019

We had a perpetual challenge of keeping current training materials up to date and in one location. SkyPrep allows us to store/update/edit easily any material we need. Users are able to view any item they wish from the mobile app, which is awesome.
Additionally, we can create custom courses to ensure information is distributed and assessed as we need.

Pros

It allows us to keep all of our most current protocols and training items in one convenient location available to all employees.

Cons

The only draw back (which has since been added) was the ability to place Google links in SkyPrep. We store all originals in Google drive, having the link allows us to edit from the Google side and know that the materials in SKyPrep always stay current.

Rick

Excellence

Reviewed on 1/8/2019

We are very satisfied with SkyPrep and its excellence in service, quality, and customer responsiveness.

Pros

Reliable and easy to use...it's an essential tool for STARLINK's delivery to its members.

Cons

STARLINK and its member institutions utilize analytics - we'd love to see more robust analytics with SkyPrep.

Rick
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

STARLINK and SkyPrep

Reviewed on 31/1/2019

Overall experience is great - SkyPrep is reasonably priced and performs well. It meets our needs and we are very pleased with the customer service!

Pros

Intuitive, end user friendly, single sign-on, reliable, GREAT support from our account rep...

Cons

No complaints with SkyPrep. It's a great service for us.

Stephanie

SkyPrep is our partner in providing an exceptional learning experience for our staff.

Reviewed on 1/8/2019

Our experience has been overwhelmingly positive. We've been a customer for going on 7 years. Their customer service team is always available and any issues are resolved in a timely manner.

Pros

I really appreciate Skyprep's ease of use. We're a smaller organization and I'm able to handle all of the administrative tasks, adding new learners and courses and running reports.

Cons

I would like to see improvements in the course introduction section. This area needs to draw the learners eye to any special instructions or course comments.

Giacomo

The perfect platform to startup a LMS even if you have never used one!

Reviewed on 22/2/2022

Pros

It's very easy to use and you can setup courses in seconds. it also offers great material flexibility to embed content from online video platforms as well as office documents.

Cons

Course Selling capabilities are end user oriented and therefore difficult to manage for B2B

Felicia
  • Industry: Restaurants
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Jimmy's Goes Digital with Learning!

Reviewed on 8/7/2020

I've worked with SkyPrep with two separate restaurant concepts now. They are very helpful and supportive through the entire process, and we have minimal issues.

Pros

It is easy for me to keep track of where all the learners are within the program, especially with a company that is in multiple states. A lot less traveling to verify.

Cons

The initial set up took some time, but once it was in place, adjustments to the learning content was a breeze.

Petra
  • Industry: Hospitality

SkyPrep- Review

Reviewed on 5/8/2019

It´s working really good and it saves us a lot of time educating the staff and it gives us more control of what the staff knows and what they don´t.

Pros

I like thet it´s so userfriendly both for me as an administrator and for the employees at the hotels. I also like that everything looks really nice in the system.

Cons

There´s reallt not much that I don´t like but maybe I would have appreciated some easier reports.

Jodi
  • Industry: Design

Skyprep was a great solution for our franchise organization

Reviewed on 30/3/2021

We've had an easy time using Skyprep. Setup was easy peasy! It's a great learning tool for companies.

Pros

Ease of use for our franchisees makes Skyprep a great choice. They don't overcomplicate learning with too many bells and whistles. The price is reasonable as well.

Cons

They could use a bit of a facelift to make them the platform more professional looking. Other than that no complaints!