WebHR

Everyone's Favorite All-in-One Social HR Software

4.1/5

Reza

Most effective solution for my side of the world

Reviewed on 30/6/2016

I had been searching for a solution to cater to the UAE labor requirements and after loads of trials and error I selected WebHr. I have to mention that the support team have been awesome from day one. All my special requests have been handled and tended too.

Pros

Web Based
Customization

Cons

More features need to be added

Emmanuel

WebHR Review

Reviewed on 13/4/2019

It simplifies Human Resource Management process and offers a single platform. It provides an easily accessible interface which gives access to information and hierarchical approach to employee management.

Pros

- Ease of Access
- Flexibility
- Reliability
- Robustness
- Interactive UI
- Simplification

Cons

- Advanced monitoring and integration problems
- Information Visibility

Anum
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

It is really good in terms of keeping a record, i get my attendance, number of hours worked

Reviewed on 27/6/2018

track of attendance on daily basis , leave application with reason, time with leave remaining leaves mentioned. birthday track for colleagues, any announcements made by the company.
badges which is very motivating track of vacancies coming up within the organisation, new hires also we can comment and like it, this feature was earlier not available.

Pros

Sometimes system does not support so we cannot login at the time we reach,if we forward the request to our reporting authority they can log us in, also it is easy to keep a track on leaves

Cons

sometimes if you apply for more leaves, it will only calculate as per the allowed days.
this feature some times confuses me

Aditya

Easy to manage tasks

Reviewed on 24/12/2018

Pros

I like the "assign task" feature the most as it helps you manage and not forget the tasks that you need to perform on a particular day.

Cons

It automatically logs out after few minutes

Daylon

Easy to stay on top of company initiatives

Reviewed on 2/7/2018

Pros

I like the conversations element. I can easily engage with the people in the company and stay on top of goals.

Cons

The visual style. It wouldn't hurt to have a few things that were better from an aesthetic standpoint.

Santhosh

Good Time Tracking System…

Reviewed on 10/9/2018

Pros

We can use it for daily candidate’s time tracking, Candidate group level management details, easy to apply the leaves and employee Payroll details and it is used in my previous company.

Cons

Sometimes it will not give the exact time tracking details of the candidate, it needs to improve a lot on the tracking system, some of the features are slowly responding.

Sukaina

WebHR Review

Reviewed on 26/12/2018

True value of your money and time.

Pros

The data is available in just one click. I love they have used BI tool in the software, very easy to understand and very presentable. Every module is sleak and very user-freindly.

Cons

These guys are exceptional. I think they should have a support available in French language as well.

Matthew

Excellent "First" HRMS System

Reviewed on 15/1/2019

We needed a system to easily manage employee onboarding, attendance, and employee files. This is definitely a major improvement over the mess of spreadsheets we were previously using to manage HR-related tasks.

Pros

The system is very intuitive and easy to learn. This was definitely a prerequisite for my company, as this is our first HRMS system.

Cons

The system can feel a bit "incomplete" in terms of the GUI. I wish it were easier to extend the platform and integrate with MS Office. Integration with LMS (Moodle) also proved cumbersome.

Gege
  • Industry: Legal Services

Surprisingly easy to use.

Reviewed on 10/1/2019

My overall experience has been nothing but positive.

Pros

What I like most about WebHR is how easy it is to navigate and custimize it to a companies individual needs.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like about WebHR and anything I can think of would just be nitpicking a amzingly developed website and software.

Sumaiya

It is well organized and structured System.

Reviewed on 28/6/2018

It is very specific data oriented which helps general HR activities run smoothly. It has an organized Time sheet management tool.

Pros

It is a user friendly System. Also the modules and categories are specific and relevant to the general HR system.

Cons

It is an expensive software system. As an System Admin and User, It has limited customization option.

Marietta Yvette
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

WebHR - RCG Global Services (for improvements)

Reviewed on 28/1/2019

Pros

It is easy to navigate things, very straight forward on functionalities you need, eg. reports - employee hours summary. I can already access this even if I'm in a restricted client network.

Cons

A few of the things which I don't like:
* Display of Late Comers Summary on Timesheet Board - as I am deployed to client, I do not tracked my timeout on daily basis. So seeing this list report that tells me I'm absent is a bit off. I hope there is a way that employees deployed to client may opt for this type of feature, eg. time in/out tracker.
* Requires mandatory time-in even on Timebank -- since this is timebank (personal time-off/holidays) why does it requires a time-in (for me it doesn't make sense when you're not even reporting to office that is why it is called timebank, right?)
* On Timebank as project type, can this be generally defaulted to Non-Billable? are there cases where timebank is billable? As I understand even if you work on holiday, you would not log it as timebank but on OT or project billable.
* To make a template for employee hours instead of manually generating it for a period on adding multiple or single hour. A template could also be cloned or replicated for another set of period. Currently, I'm using the Add multiple hours for billable time but in cases that I have timebank (holiday or VL/SL) in between, I need to cut the billable period to add a record for timebank. In comparison if there is already a template with project, and all you need to do is to log time. If I'm not mistaken, I think this is how the original RCG timesheet was.

Moayad
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Happy user

Reviewed on 22/8/2016

I like the user interface, the ease of use, and the general layout. The software works well and has a lot of module, however they are mostly not interconnected... it is lacking on maintaining history and can be a bit a lot of management for a multi-company fast based restaurant business... having said that we've been using for the past 9 months and the guys at webHR keep adding new features and improve existing ones... value-for-money is high, and ease of use is very high... if they fix and interconnect all the modules this will be the best there is for payroll and HR management.

Pros

Easy to setup
Once you adjust to it you will love it
Support is slow but really accommodating if you convince them of your needs.

Cons

Lacks control on payslips (blocking duplicate payslips for the same period for example)
Doesn't keep historical data (if an employee moves stations or companies there is no way to report on this from a financial perspective).
Support is slow and needs chasing.

Imran

Employee Friendly System

Reviewed on 9/3/2017

After using several HR systems, the friendliness of WEBHR system is the key. After using the system the employees are very close to the HR department, the process from hiring to exit is tremendous. The integration of several things by making and using our own templates for internal online system if wonderful. The control mechanism is improved at our end after using its google app. Overall the system is good and support team response all the time is friendly.

Pros

Its online integrity by using laptop, smart phone locating employees by using its GPS service is tremendous.

Cons

Pricing for short term employees like hired for 10-20 days may considered somehow in pricing structure

Matt
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Great tool for all you HR needs

Reviewed on 7/3/2017

I came across this in the early stages of my business. I see it as a valuable resource for all the tools it offers. The most awesome part is the recruiting portal. I love the ease of use of the recruiting portal. I love the job portal that can be used on my website. Very professional software! I recommend it!

Pros

I love the recruiting portal
I love the ease of use and the user friendly dashboard

Cons

The performance evaluation module seems a bit basic.

Response from WebHR

Thanks for the review. We recently rolled out a completely new & improved Performance Add-On module. Its very detailed and extensive module for 360 degrees performance evaluation. Please do give it a try!

Syed Sajjad

Minor Additions

Reviewed on 27/12/2018

Overall its a great tool which is of convenient for employees for handling their, Performance Evaluations, Knowledge Pools, Different Polls, Leaves Management and Most of All to connect with each other digitally.

Pros

A platform, which connects whole company for the instant delivery of any publication, information or notification. this acts like a Professional Facebook exclusively for the employees of one company.

Cons

Reporting about Task Assignments should be more efficient, so that this can also concur the maximum share from the users in one company.

Everett
  • Industry: Consumer Services

This is the ANSWER you have been looking for!!

Reviewed on 8/1/2019

WebHR is THE premier HR solution if your companies needs call for a multitude of tasks that have to be accomplished daily. This is now possible, and with WebHR, it's all centrally located in one simple, user friendly program. Don't make the mistake of trying to look further for the Best solution, you have found it, and you owe it to yourself and company to subscribe!

Pros

There are far to many pro's to list or even go into with WebHR, this software will not disappoint. It would take a multitude of software packages combined to fulfill what a subscription gives you!

Cons

That it was not available sooner, spent many years looking for something like this, and countless hours formatting excel spreadsheets.

Neal

Affordable, all-in-one HRIS

Reviewed on 31/8/2017

Saves a lot of time in generating reports requested by upper management.
Expedites in-house processing of payroll.
Enables easy communication of company wide news and announcements.

Pros

Biggest pros are by far the sheer amount of features available, including a multitude of reports, recruiting/jobs portal, easy to manage attendance sheets and the option to use one website to manage multiple companies and locations.

The customer support has been exceptional as well. Responses through the live chat are always quick, typically less than 2 minutes, and answer my questions specifically and accurately. They have also added a number of customized features to better fit our organizational needs, and done so within days of the request.

Cons

The on-boarding features fall short of competitors like BambooHR. Whereas BambooHR allows you to create a package of documents that can be electronically completed and signed, WebHR only allows for documents to be sent over for signature and not completion. I think this is a major shortcoming, although the cost and features available make it one that smaller companies with fewer weekly/monthly/yearly hires should feel confident looking past.

Saravanakumar

WebHr is awesome no doubt in that

Reviewed on 6/7/2018

Pros

WebHr is awesome no doubt in that, i find it very easy to view all my requirements in just a single click Thanks

Cons

But as an employee i find it very difficult to sign in as it is not easily accessible.
1. Have to Log in then the page has to be loaded
2. Need to look for the tab "Time sheet"
3. Then Attendance and
4. Last but not the least "Time Clock" and then have to submit
Other than this its a user friendly and anybody can use it effectively for any organisations

Sarah

Interim HR

Reviewed on 10/1/2019

I have enjoyed working with the staff and learning the system overall. There are a several functions that I am currently exploring and will be using this year as we move forward into a new year.

Pros

I like that it stores all the information you need it to and that there are lots of options for integrations.

Cons

When first learning the software it is a bit difficult to navigate as different functions are in different sections. Its almost like it is layered in.

Kelly
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Just AMAZING ECHO DOT

Reviewed on 12/3/2017

I work in a pharmaceutical company for 10 years as HR manager. Our company is based on 2000 plus employees, and we have been using WebHR from Last two years. As our company is growing day by day. We have to be more updated with technology. And YES WebHR does solve our problem. It is Very easy to operate and very time Effective. As I have to look after 2000 plus employees Attendance, Payroll, and Leaves, Etc.
Now, WebHR just surprised me with this NEW INTEGRATION OF ECHO DOT I have bought ECHO DOT two devices like 3 months ago. One for myself to control all my employees attendance, leaves, employee's birthdays, and upcoming training and much more. And other Device for my CEO because just love the idea of ECHO DOT.
What can I say about this device..!! it is all I want.. I mean being as HR manager and looking all the Records one by one going to every employee leaves their birthdays and etc. it's really time-consuming but when WebHR introduce this device. I was totally hooked with this device because ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COMMAND. the idea of not having to type your questions and getting pretty good and accurate answers (most of the time) is pretty amazing.
Just ASK ALEXA who's birthday is today? Who is absent? And many more questions you can ask and ALEXA will provide all the answer.. , I've seen scores of Smart devices come and go. Until now, nobody quite got it right. In the Echo Dot, Amazon has created a near perfect blend of hardware and software.
Thank you WebHR for this Integration. Just AMAZING ECHO DOT.

Pros

it is everything what i was looking for, and also great support team.

Parkash
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

An Easy Way To Manage Human Resource

Reviewed on 10/3/2017

We are using WebHR since last three years, practically, we found it very useful in all aspects of HR management, it's features and reporting structure enable our core team to have a look on the entire day to day business by a single click. It's cloud based and can be use in any corner of world.

Pros

Almost All, specifically time management and accuracy of reports

Cons

Recruitment process i.e shortlisitng of candidates module should have more clarifications

Ali

WebHR is among one of the best software i have ever seen in my HR Career, It is so user...

Reviewed on 8/1/2019

So far its very good !

Pros

Web-HR is a friendly software which keep us updated, What is happening around with regard to employee attendance / time keeping and keep the data accessible by one click as and when required.

Best Part is its interface and employee statistical dashboard!

Cons

Payroll area needs improvement and needs to just like excel view.

Muhammad

Its nice portal having helpful features for organization & User

Reviewed on 28/6/2018

as a employee we are updated regarding our record of during employment .

Pros

I liked the social contact of employees, and record of an employee data like wage Slips Leave record always updated and can be extracted any time, employee appraisal suggestions, ETC

Cons

it has many good features but I would notified regarding the theme & look of the software its not user friendly because, i have an examples. notification will mark manually as read, it was not logged in it is automatically log out during refresh.

Md Masud

Nobody will change their decession after use WEBHR

Reviewed on 7/11/2019

For WEBHR have a Highly recommended. Always suggest for businessman to use WEBHR.

Pros

Basically, All business need a exact rules, Where will have a system, Like as HR, Account, Administration, Finance etc.
WEBHR is fully organised this system.
Previous time i use a Long book where i lost my most of time to keep worker attendance, Employement etc more.
But when i start WEBHR, It's no make my all work so easy. All automatically.

Cons

For my Business. To keep attendance, Employment and other HR & Admin related work.

Mohamed
  • Industry: Medical Devices

WebHR has provided a reliable quick solution for administration and HR department.

Reviewed on 1/7/2018

Get things done right!

Pros

Simple, Organized and online cloud system, Open customized Forms section allowed us to do things correctly and follow up with every employee request easily.

Cons

it solved our administrations and HR inquiries instantly. multiple models to chose from and easy to reach to what you're looking for!