Dynamics 365 Reviews

4.1/5
4.2/5

Jeremiah
Jeremiah

Dynamics is a full featured tool

Reviewed on 3/2/2022

We have enjoyed working on the Dynamics CRM and it has greatly assisted us in customer and lead management across departments and the companyu.

Pros

Dynamics has assisted us in establishing streamline sales process and opportunity tracking that is done consistently across all sales reps and the department. Dynamics also allows easy gathering of the touch points done with each client and how they were executed.

Cons

Setting up custom features, security , and limited access is all available but does require some in-depth knowledge and fine turning to get it just right.

Oussama
Oussama
  • Industry: Automotive

dynamic 365 is in the field pro path o for easy tasks

Reviewed on 28/11/2020

from my experience on the automotive business using this product was a lot more better to go far in time into the first products of microsoft ,its easiness while interacting with your acceptable intuition uploaded for years into my memory helped me to escape so much time and filling it by learning so many other skills in the service of business , i have learned that time is money , my thought was aligned with the comprehend of the product which maintain your fuction into simplicity fasteness while its cost compairing to other products mostly cheaper

Pros

during the lifestyle of business , i have never faced so many different tasks that wasn't easy going but using the dynamic 365 from microsoft , which i have curious about its fast developement and improvement during the last 1 years by it didnt suprised my knowledgeable first sight on microsoft software during years of my work ,since the dynamic helping me to most simplified the business tasks for me while learning others future skills allowing me to go through minimizing the time of spending on other busines tasks , especially with standpoint which helped business to grow faster by includingall the organization with most fixed sales teams tasks

Cons

one the most strenghts of the dynamics 365 if your business during the last 10 years familiar with other microsoft product like microsoft office 365 ..., you will find that is most of all similar to the simplified menu of microsoft product since that microsoft didnt lost its flavors of maintain the same aroma while you will taste navigating throughout ths dynamic 365

Jérôme
  • Industry: Biotechnology

D365 the simplest yet powerful ERP

Reviewed on 22/1/2024

Pros

The interface is very easy to understand and straight forward. The design is personalizable and adaptable to our own taste.

Cons

The simplications imply less capacity to tailor exportations options and the back end management could be a pity.

Julia
  • Industry: Law Practice

There's Potential

Reviewed on 1/7/2019

We are not using the application at all in the way we had envisioned and I am looking at other Microsoft partners that could help as well as altogether switching to other applications for contact management.

Pros

I chose Dynamics 365 because we are already using Microsoft products and wanted a seamless integration to our CRM. I was drawn to the simplicity of the application and ability to customize within the application from the demo.

Cons

When I started working with a Microsoft partner to customize the application, I quickly became frustrated due to the number of errors and roadblocks that came with the integration and implementation process. I had evaluated our situation very carefully to ensure we had the required technical specifications and would be a good fit for our company; however, I was thrown off by the requirements that we could not face.

Act-On, Mailchimp and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

Marketo has poorly created templates that are difficult to customize and limited, and they have poor customer service to back up the products they provide.

Marketo Engage

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

Highly customizable Microsoft product for easy integration purposes
Racheal
  • Industry: Chemicals

An overly satisfied customer

Reviewed on 29/11/2023

It has been a pleasant year. I now have more peace at work knowing that I have all the help that i need at my fingertips

Pros

It makes my job easier. Most importantly is the fact that all the tasks are organised and I don't have to worry about double scheduling and making task duty files.

Cons

Initially it seemed a bit difficult to operate and its funtions were very clear. But once umderstood, you can never go wrong

Ashley
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Helpful for BD Professionals

Reviewed on 4/1/2024

Pros

Dynamics 365 is a powerful tool that business development professionals will find very useful in managing contacts, capturing and tracking leads, collaborating with sales teams, and documenting sales processes.

Cons

The dashboards are a little hard to customize because the program houses SO MUCH data. I find that sometimes, the categories for sorting data are not intuitively named/organized.

shreya

User friendly application

Reviewed on 3/1/2024

Pros

This application has capacity to handle high volume of data.Easy and user friendly application and has lot of features where we can do changes according to our requirements

Cons

The features which i feel it's lacking is it gets slow where the data is high which get into disconnection

Scott
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Dynamics 365 is great

Reviewed on 4/1/2024

Pros

It is so easy to use and implement into almost any business.

Cons

I'm not a big fan of SaaS but I understand that the subscription is worth it when you don't have to worry about updates and always having the latest versions... because you always will.

Caroline
  • Industry: Higher Education

Dynamics 365 review

Reviewed on 17/1/2024

Pros

What I liked most about Dynamics 365 is the ease of task and workflow management. Compared to other similar systems it is extremely user and team friendly. It can also easily be integrated with other products.

Cons

It is slightly pricey. There are other programs that are around the same price and allow more functionality but Dynamics 365 allows you to work the whole process through one system.

Sandeep
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

360 Degree Insights

Reviewed on 27/12/2023

my overall experience with dynamics 365 is very nice. It offers comprehensive suits of crm and erp applications. Also it provides the seamless integration with other microsoft products like outlook, share point etc..

Pros

As a user i liked the Unified platform, seamless integration and scalability of Dynamics 365.

Cons

Complexity of customization and learning curve which i didn't like about it.

AGNES
  • Industry: Banking

Good System for Savings and Credit Coopertaive Societies

Reviewed on 2/3/2020

I loved Dynamics, its ease of implementation and use.

I loved Dynamics, its ease of implementation and use.

Pros

The system was easy to customize. We were able to add membership modules which captured all the biodata of the Sacco's membership which is roughly 20,000 members. This data could easily be retrieved at a click of a button without buffering or delays. We went ahead and captured passport photos and even digital signatures and ID photocopies of the members and the system did not crash.

The reporting module is easy and simple, there are sample reports and we were able to also create so many ad hoc reports without a challenge. The reports we could export to different formats for further analysis out of Dynamics.

The Asset management module also worked so well for us, we were able to have all the assets captured into the system and their depreciation done well and on time.

We customized the Financial/operations module which captured the Sacco loaning/lending to the members and how they were able to repay the loans on time taking into consideration the loan aging process.

Over all this is a good software but it needs some technical know how to customize and tweak areas of interest and you will be able to automate the whole business.

Cons

The software needs some improvement on the financial module. The new IFRS 9 Accounting Standard being implemented by savings and lending cooperative societies require that the data is captured accurately and the reporting is accurate. This is still a challenge.

Temenos Transact

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

Ability to generate Reports, capture loads of member biodata and ability to use the financial and operation modules with ease.

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

Dynamics was affordable and within out budget.
Jeff
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Buyer Beware!!!

Reviewed on 16/2/2022

Overall not great, but what was most disturbing was discovering that when we made our decision to move to another ATS, we were not given our data in a free back-up file like every other ATS provider does. It was made clear that We Owned the Data, but we had to extract if ourselves. Not having the IT expertise to do so, we needed to contract with Microsoft Partners to get that data for us. The first partner was unsuccessful in getting our data. Ultimately the second partner was successful, but it cost us close to $10,000 to get what should have been provided to us free of charge. We were also required to subscribe for another year to their service so we would have time to have someone get our data, which took close to two months. As a result we were forced to use an ATS system for an additional year beyond what we had hoped. We were also not allowed to escalate our concerns about this process.

Pros

Integration with Microsoft Outlook for email tracking was decent.

Cons

To numerous to describe here in detail, however one particularly frustrating aspect of data collection was that, when entering notes on a candidate in a job pipeline, that data was not visible from the candidates general record. To see this information, you had to know to look in the candidate's file associated with their activity in a job pipeline.

Elissa
  • Industry: Automotive

User Friendly Ms Dynamic 365

Reviewed on 28/12/2022

In overall, after year of using this software I am happy with this ERP/CRM tools that make my job more fruitful. It is easy to navigate, integrate with all module, upload mass data it is easier ever or even export the data in excel is just one click button.

Pros

So far this is the easier software I had been used in the past. The latest version is more enhance than the previous version. Further, compare with other ERP product there is no specific code list or criteria you need to remember prior you navigate certain report. It is user friendly and easy to navigate. I had been used for many year to work on analysis for business decision making. Beside, it is easy to customise the report to suit the current change in business environment.

Cons

The cost of implementing is pricey, not suitable for small scall business. The last I check with IT personnel, the minimum requirement is 5 license. But it is good to used if you are medium to big company and it work well for long run as it is easy to used.

Oracle Database

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

The decision is make by IT department based on the budget and functionality of the product
Rosalina
  • Industry: Insurance

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Review: An in-depth examination of the benefits and drawbacks of the...

Reviewed on 18/2/2023

Generally speaking, Microsoft Elements 365 is a strong stage that offers many highlights and capacities. While it may not be the best fit for each business, it tends to be an extraordinary answer for organizations hoping to combine their business processes, further develop efficiency, and scale their tasks. Nonetheless, organizations ought to know about the possible downsides, like the intricacy of the stage, cost, and restricted outsider mixes, prior to settling on a choice.

Pros

Dynamics 365 contains a comprehensive portfolio of applications, ranging from finance and operations to sales and customer care. This makes it an excellent choice for businesses trying to streamline their operations and boost their overall productivity.Dynamics 365 is extremely adaptable, allowing customers to customise the platform to their own company needs. This facilitates the creation of workflows, the automation of procedures, and the streamlining of operations.Integrates smoothly with other Microsoft products such as Office 365, SharePoint, and Power BI, making it simple to exchange data across platforms and gain a more comprehensive perspective of your organization.Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based solution, which means users may use the platform from any location with an internet connection.

Cons

All intricacy: Elements 365 is a mind boggling stage, and it can require investment to figure out how to utilize its highlights and capacities. This can be a hindrance for private companies or those with restricted IT assets.Cost: Elements 365 can be costly, particularly for organizations that require countless clients or customizations. This can make it a less alluring choice for private ventures or new businesses.Restricted outsider combinations: While Elements 365 coordinates well with other Microsoft applications, it tends to be more difficult to incorporate with outsider programming. This can restrict the stage's handiness for organizations that depend vigorously on different devices.Execution: A few clients dislike slow execution or framework crashes, especially while involving the stage for complex errands. This can be disappointing and problematic for organizations that depend on the stage for their everyday activities.Support: While Microsoft offers help for Elements 365, a few clients disapprove of slow reaction times or pointless care staff. This can make it challenging to get the assist you with requiring when you run into issues with the stage.

Kayla

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Review

Reviewed on 3/11/2020

Overall, we are glad that we switched over from Salesforce. We were paying an arm and a leg with that application and now we are paying less for an easy to navigate and helpful tool in keeping organized.

Pros

My husband and I have tried to use other CRM's throughout our businesses young life, but we settled on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and we absolutely do not regret it. It has grown and improved throughout the last two years, at a rate that has honestly surprised me. This application has helped tremendously with business organization and accounts payable. The price is extremely competitive, especially considering its rival app, Salesforce.

Cons

Support has not given ideal situations of help. They are very rude and do not seem to understand anything that is being asked when it comes to the technical point of the application. Within the application there is a section for planning instruments, when the page needs to be refreshed it is extremely slow and sometimes makes the entire application crash.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

This was an easy decision to make the switch. Not only was it expensive but it was not extremely helpful at staying organized.

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

We chose Dynamics over staying with Salesforce because of the price and the ability to remain organized.
Dan
  • Industry: Environmental Services

As a CRM it is easy to use, as a business tool it is not easy to configure

Reviewed on 13/1/2023

We used the on-premise version of Dynamics before and tested the 365 version.I liked it, but on the balance of cost and resources, we decided to let it go.

Pros

I like the interface, it sits well in the 365 graphic user interface and everything is customisable to a granular level.

Cons

The service is hard to connect to on-premise tools like AD and requires a good level of understanding in how to get it to talk to online forms etc.'Security is good, but getting the MFA working took a long time.

Workbooks, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Xero

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

Needed to scrap the on-premise version of Dynamics due to cost and resource constraints.

Microsoft Excel
Keegan

I love the ease of user friendliness! CRM is in a category by itself!

Reviewed on 28/10/2020

It's a CRM that is anything but difficult to utilize whenever you have gotten its hang, in the event that you are an individual who utilizes these applications there will be no issue here. It has great reconciliation with Microsoft administrations and any individual who has utilized these administrations will feel right comfortable. It's an absolute necessity requirement for any business as it goes about as a focal center point to thoroughly understand your customers, your business, advertising, money and different other client assistance alternatives. It's customization choices are likewise simple to utilize permitting you to advance your experience. Anyway there are a few negatives basically being the moderate information transfer speed because of it's cloud based sparing experience, it's versatile experience is likewise not very extraordinary as it runs gradually. Copy contacts are additionally a problem to manage in this product. Generally incredible programming to use with simply some minor issues that can be rectified.

Pros

All that you'd require in a business field is here, to place in basic terms putting deals, advertising, money and client assistance alternatives. It is nothing obscure and somebody that utilizes CRM programming projects will feel right comfortable with this product. I like that I can follow anything I need to think pretty much the entirety of my customers and its usability is faultless on the off chance that you are somebody who has utilized these sort of projects before this is an excellent item to utilize. You needn't bother with any programming information or any sort of other outside information to alter the framework as you would prefer. It's mix as well with it's other Microsoft parties is fantastic this is something that most outsider CRM programming projects don't have henceforth making this CRM programming the best choice in the market to date.

Cons

The mobile app isn't extremely extraordinary. There are exceptionally successive accidents and it simply doesn't give that experience which an end client expects out of such an incredible platform. Nonetheless, Microsoft had compensated for it by presenting the power applications highlight.

alfredo
alfredo

The simplicity of the tool. It was easy to get used to.Adding SKU in bulk is also dynamic and...

Reviewed on 13/3/2018

Pros

1296/5000
Like any CRM software, Microsoft Dynamics 365 allows your company to share communications, leads and opportunities to make the most of your team's time and effort. I particularly appreciate the integration with MS Outlook, although the plug-in is still a bit hard and significantly slows down performance.

Integration with the complete package of Microsoft products. Level of customization and integration in third-party applications. The variety of different business line modules allows you to be used by many more people / departments than ever before. The integration of LinkedIn has made the collection of Sales Analysis much easier and has accelerated my ability to find references and presentations for new businesses. The integration of Outlook is also simple and easy to use and allows the tracking of all communications within the Sales module with a click of a button.
What I like most is that I can track so many things in one place for my clients. I can see all the previous contacts, both by myself and by others. It is a place for all the documents, able to keep track of the completed tasks, the history of the client, etc.

Out of the box, the system is ready to go, so if you have never used a CRM before, you can start using it directly. It is very easy to import data using Excel templates generated by Dynamics so that it does not start completely from the beginning.

The system is also very easy to customize without the need of any programming knowledge.

Cons

A single contact record can not be associated with more than one company.
Many of our clients manage multiple sites, so we have many duplicate contacts.

Users often find the system frustrating when it does not work, it can be slow, there are problems with it working on Edge, and there are limits to the available customizations.

The connector of Outlook is difficult to use, we have downloaded it with mixed success, sometimes decreasing the perspective at unusable speeds and others that are not reliable to use.

Although personalization has come a long way since the first versions, there are still some things that could be useful, such as the possibility of accumulating opportunities from secondary accounts in the main account registry.

Opportunity totals can be easily accumulated, but not the actual opportunity list.

Licenses are limited to full access or read only, something in between would be useful too.

You can not see the exact amount of data stored in your entities.

This is a big problem if Dynamics 365 only offers a limited amount of storage in the cloud by CRM. For example, I believe that the first limit of memory beings in the cloud is 10 GB for entry-level CRM users.

Like us, we have a lot of integration data and add-ons, which would be very nice to understand the amount of data that.

It is not customizable for our commercial use. It is not a product as effective as something built for our commercial needs, like the Megaphone.

Ansuya
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Review for Dynamics 365

Reviewed on 22/1/2023

As an individual user, my overall experience with Dynamics 365 has been positive. I have found the software to be powerful and flexible, allowing me to easily customize it to meet the specific needs of my business. The ability to integrate with other Microsoft products, such as Office 365 and Power BI, has been especially useful in streamlining and improving communication and efficiency across different departments. The unified view of customer interactions across different departments has also been a valuable feature, allowing me to gain a more complete understanding of my customers and make more informed decisions.One of the benefits I have realized by using Dynamics 365 is increased visibility and control over my business operations. The software has enabled me to automate many of my business processes, which has saved me time and resources. Additionally, the ability to access and analyze data in real-time has helped me to make more informed and strategic business decisions.The business problems that Dynamics 365 has helped me to solve include lack of communication and visibility across different departments, difficulties in tracking and managing customer interactions, and difficulties in making data-driven decisions. With Dynamics 365, I have been able to improve communication and collaboration across different departments, gain a more complete understanding of my customers, and make more informed decisions based on real-time data.

Pros

Dynamics 365 is widely regarded as a powerful and flexible software that can be easily customized to meet the specific needs of a wide range of businesses. I like the flexibility and customization options that Dynamics 365 provides. It allows businesses to tailor the software to their specific needs and processes. Additionally, I appreciate the ability to integrate with other Microsoft products such as Office 365 and Power BI, which can streamline and improve communication and efficiency across different departments. The ability to provide a unified view of customer interactions across different departments is also a valuable feature. It allows businesses to have a more complete understanding of their customers and make more informed decisions.

Cons

Additionally, the cost of Dynamics 365 can be high, particularly for businesses that require a large number of users or customizations. However, this complexity and cost can also be seen as an investment in the long-term benefit of having a fully functional and customized system that can provide significant improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of the business process. It is worth mentioning that Dynamics 365 is a complex and feature-rich software, and some of these areas of improvement can be achieved via customization and integration with other systems, it depends on the use case and the specific requirements of the organization.

junaid

Comprehensive functionality: Dynamics 365

Reviewed on 21/3/2023

While Dynamics 365 has many strengths, some users have raised concerns about the cost of the platform and the level of support provided by Microsoft. Additionally, because Dynamics 365 is a comprehensive suite of applications, it can be overwhelming for some users to navigate and use all of the available features.Overall, Dynamics 365 is a powerful and versatile platform that can help businesses improve their operations and drive growth. Its comprehensive functionality, ease of use, and integration with other Microsoft products make it a great choice for businesses of all sizes and industries.

Pros

Comprehensive functionality: Dynamics 365 offers a wide range of modules and applications that can be customized to meet the needs of almost any business. Whether you're looking for CRM, ERP, or a combination of both, Dynamics 365 has you covered.Integration with other Microsoft products: As a Microsoft product, Dynamics 365 integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft products like Office 365 and Power BI, making it easy to share data and insights across your organization.

Cons

User-friendly interface: Dynamics 365 has a modern, intuitive interface that's easy to navigate and use, even for non-technical users. The platform is designed to be customizable, so users can easily tailor it to their specific needs and preferences.Cloud-based deployment: Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based platform, which means that users can access it from anywhere with an internet connection. This also means that updates and maintenance are handled by Microsoft, freeing up IT resources for other tasks.Strong analytics capabilities: Dynamics 365 includes powerful analytics and reporting tools that allow users to analyze data and gain insights into their business operations. This can help drive better decision-making and improve overall business performance.

Lydiah
Lydiah

I give Dynamics 365 it dues and acknowledge it as an all inclusive solution for my entire...

Reviewed on 28/4/2023

My experience with Dynamics 365 has been one worth noting. It is marked with a lot of fulfillment knowing that I've got the best especially CRM tool I can ever get.

Pros

Sales and Marketing has been on the rise like in the last 3years and many people are opting for it because of the freedom on your time and even you deciding what you will earn at the end of the day as well as leverage over your time. And this is where Dynamics 365 comes in to make your business operations soo seamless as well as maximizing on earnings. It is an absolute answer to businesses. First of all it's user friendly and Incase of any issues in implementation and use,then the customer support team is alert 24/7. Also it's total cost of adoption into your enterprise processes is quite reasonable. It's capabilities are on another level and can be used across all the departments. From finance to make informed decision and accelerate reconciled financial reportings as well as give a clear forecast on the financial trajectory of any business beacause on can view everything from payables,receivables, transaction dimensions,defferals,manage multiple currencies,bank account and assigning automatically audit trails.It is also an efficient CRM tool when integrated with the sales options and is useful to maintain an overview of contacts and their needs ,keep track of sales opportunities which will result to a boost in productivity. I believe if you can get hold of and just efficiently manage the above two department of your enterprise then we can consider it a successful one. But also tomention Dynamics 365 is useful to procurement ,HR,Project Management making it the best fit.

Cons

To be honest i have used Dynamics 365 for over 2years now and I have not experienced any downside at all. It even amazes me on it comprehensive capabilities and the fact that it can be used across multi-department is just soo fulfilling

Gilmer
Gilmer
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Easy to use and intuitive

Reviewed on 17/9/2023

Although there was an important adaptation phase when migrating our processes to this new platform, the benefits obtained far exceeded the investment made. The centralization of business data greatly facilitated my daily work and improved our efficiency. The customization of screens, reports and workflows allowed us to optimize processes according to our line of business. The flexibility and future expansion possibilities of the solution make Dynamics 365 a highly recommended option to centralize and integrate the operations of any company

Pros

I mainly liked the scalability and customization possibilities that Dynamics 365 offers. Its modules are designed flexibly to adapt to the specific requirements of each client. The centralized administration and the complete control it provides over data and business processes allow me to comprehensively manage all the company's information. Cloud architecture facilitates remote access and collaborative work between teams. Microsoft complete ecosystem of partners provides a wide range of complementary solutions to expand its capabilities

Cons

The aspect that I was least satisfied with is that some traditional CRM functionalities are a bit limited as it is mainly an app platform. The learning curve is also somewhat steep for users without experience in these types of solutions. The costs associated with additional modules and licenses can increase if a full deployment of all its capabilities is required. Maintaining security updates and patches also implies latency until complementary solution providers incorporate them

Kereem

365Dynamics review

Reviewed on 14/6/2023

Many businesses find value in the comprehensive suite of applications, integration with the Microsoft ecosystem, and scalability it offers. The ability to customize the system to align with unique business needs is also appreciated.

Pros

Pros:Comprehensive Suite: It is a comprehensive suite of business applications that covers various areas such as sales, customer service, marketing, finance, and operations. This allows businesses to have a centralized system for their core functions.Integration with Microsoft Ecosystem: Dynamics 365 seamlessly integrates with other Microsoft products such as Office 365 and Power Platform, enabling users to leverage familiar tools and enhance productivity.Scalability: The platform is highly scalable, accommodating the needs of both small businesses and large enterprises. It can adapt to evolving business requirements and grow alongside the organization.

Cons

Complex Implementation: Implementing Dynamics 365 can be complex and time-consuming, particularly for organizations with intricate processes or existing legacy systems. It may require significant planning and expertise to ensure a smooth transition.Cost: Dynamics 365 can be costly, especially for businesses requiring multiple modules and advanced functionality. The licensing model and additional customization or consulting fees can contribute to a substantial investment.Learning Curve: The platform's extensive features and capabilities can result in a steep learning curve for users. Training and support may be necessary to maximize productivity and ensure effective utilization of the system.

A Powerful Platform for Custom Business Application Development and Automation

Reviewed on 3/5/2023

Overall, I would highly recommend Dynamics 365 to any organization looking for a powerful, flexible, and customizable CRM solution. With its easy-to-use interface, powerful automation features, and seamless integrations with other Microsoft products, Dynamics 365 is definitely a top-notch product that delivers value to its users

Pros

As a software engineer , I have had the opportunity to work with Dynamics 365 for a few months now, and I must say that I am quite impressed with the product.firstly, I love how the product allows me to easily create and manage custom entities, forms, and views. The drag-and-drop interface of the entity designer is intuitive and saves me a lot of time that I would have spent writing code. Additionally, the form designer is flexible enough to allow me to create complex forms with ease.Another feature I love about Dynamics 365 is the Power Automate integration. With Power Automate, I can automate workflows and processes within Dynamics 365, as well as integrate with other services such as SharePoint, Teams, and Outlook. This has helped me save a lot of time that I would have spent doing manual tasks.the integration with Azure Active Directory is also seamless, making it easy for me to manage user access and permissions.

Cons

One of the few drawbacks I have noticed with Dynamics 365 is that the initial setup can be a bit overwhelming. There are many configurations and settings to go through, and it can take some time to figure out how everything works. However, once you get past the setup, the product is relatively easy to use.

Shashank

Microsoft Dynamics an Honest Review

Reviewed on 27/12/2018

It's a CRM that is easy to use once you have gotten the hang of it, if you are a person who uses these applications there will be no problem here. It's got excellent integration with Microsoft services and anyone who has used these services will feel right at home. It's a must need for any business as it acts as a central hub to know all about your clients, your sales, marketing, finance and various other customer service options. It's customization options are also very easy to use allowing you to optimise your experience. However there are some negatives mainly being the slow data upload speed due to it's cloud based saving experience, it's mobile experience is also not too great as it runs very slowly. Duplicate contacts are also a hassle to deal with in this software. Overall great software to use with just some minor problems that can be fixed.

Pros

Everything that you'd need in a sales field is here, to put in simple terms putting sales, marketing, finance and customer service options. It is not anything unknown and someone that uses CRM softwares will feel right at home with this software. I like that I can track anything i want to know about all of my clients and its ease of use is immaculate if you are someone who has used these kind of programs before this is a very good product to use. You don't need any programming knowledge or any kind of other external knowledge to customize the system to your liking. It's integration aswell with it's other microsoft parties is excellent this is something that most third party CRM softwares don't have hence making this CRM software the best one to pick if you want to manage your business.

Cons

The customization options while available aren't numerous and there is a limit to the number of customization options I have. Furthermore while the app runs well with it's other Microsoft services it doesn't run very efficiently especially in the phone. A way to deal with duplicate contacts as many people use the interface and this leads to duplicate contacts. Difficult to use at start, gets easier later on but is difficult to use at start. It also supports internet explorer based browsers. It's also a bit slow to save data because it is cloud based, this may vary due to internet speed but in my testing it was a bit slow.