Dynamics 365 Reviews

4.2/5

Ty
Ty
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Dynamics in a league of it's own

Reviewed on 15/11/2019

I have tried other CRM's in my career but none of them come close. The future of this product is incredibly bright and the cost to entry is so low that there is no reason not to give it a shot if you think it can help you. The Microsoft account management team will work with you to find the right fit for your needs and set you up for success.

Pros

I have used this software for over 7 years and over those years have seen it grow and improve at a remarkable rate. With the introduction of Flow/Power Automate and Canvas Apps the abilities of this business application stack are unmatched. You are truly only limited by your own imagination. Microsoft provides great account management resources that will help keep you on the cutting edge.

From a price perspective, Dynamics is very competitive. What you get out of the box cannot be touched by any competitor namely, Salesforce. You will spend a fortune to get the same utility from a Salesforce implementation.

Salesforce and competitors also do not have anything like Azure. Having all of your business application ecosystem under such an umbrella is incredibly powerful.

Cons

I have had less than ideal interactions with support. Mostly they are positive but often times they don't typically know enough about the product and will ask me for information that i already provided in detail upon initial case submission. That being said, this product is innovating and improving so much you can't possibly expect all the people supporting it to be 100% on top of their game. They SHOULD be but realistically you are going to run into people that are just intermediaries between you and someone that can actually help. This isn't really a Dynamics issue at all but you will need to rely on support if you go with an online installation.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

Cost is incredibly good, Azure, vibrant community of support. Microsoft is heading in a direction I am trying to go.
Deep
  • Industry: Market Research

I Recommended Dynamics 365 to everyone

Reviewed on 7/5/2024

Everyone involved was impressed by the organization of the training and effectiveness of it. They offered us the ability to call anytime if we have any issues.

Pros

I appreciate Dynamics 365's seamless integration across various business functions like sales, marketing, customer service, and finance. Its cloud-based nature ensures accessibility from anywhere, fostering collaboration and efficiency. The customizable dashboards and robust reporting tools provide valuable insights, facilitating data-driven decision-making for improved performance and growth.

Cons

While Dynamics 365 offers extensive features, its complexity can be overwhelming for new users. The initial learning curve for customization and configuration might require significant time and resources. Additionally, some users may find the licensing costs and add-on expenses to be on the higher side, impacting budget considerations for smaller businesses.

Matthew
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Unresponsive, unintuitive, bug-riddled

Reviewed on 9/3/2018

I DO NOT recommend this product to ANYONE. The features which work only do so after weeks spent learning the software's bugs and avoiding them. This is not a finished product, and in the two years I have used it not a single issue has been resolved.

Have the developers even attempted to use this? I am so far beyond being understanding of this thing's shortfalls, and I hope this is apparent in my review. Give my company a refund so that the money which Microsoft has NOT earned can be distributed to the employees who have spent hours of unproductive time compensating for Microsoft/D365/CRM's shortcomings.

Pros

It promises to deliver a comprehensive client management system, databases information for perusal by its users, and has a lot of potential.

Cons

The user interface is atrocious. Pages which should be full windows are contained in scroll bars in my browser window

Tables within these windows are not scaleable and are improperly scaled. This cuts off row lables, column headers, and information which I would like to read but cannot

Drop-down menus are not generated automatically

Timesheets are sliding-windows nested within sliding-windows nested within sliding windows, all of which are compressed to less than half the height of my screen by an incompressible block of data.

Timesheets wipe information without warning. New lines added to timesheets occasionally do not register, do not save, prevent submissions for review, and are undetectable until I close the timesheet, the information I entered is wiped, and I spend an hour trying to discern which portions of my billable (BILLABLE! I work by the hour, time spent on this costs my company money, costs me money by way of lost income earned in performance reviews, blatantly ruins my day, and ruins the fidelity of my timesheets by forcing me to try and back out my work for the day)

The TIMER feature in timesheets, a STOPWATCH feature that should be a simple start/stop, cannot properly roll over between hours. If you restart the timer on a line, because (god-forbid) you start a task and the timer, stop the task and a timer, start a new task and a new timer, stop a new task and a timer, and restart the original task and its timer, the thing cannot simply add more time to the original line. No, when it reaches the next hour (1.4 -> 1.9 -> 2.0 -> 2.1 is expected and correct behavior) it just fails entirely, and continues to neglect full hours going forward. (1.4 -> 1.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9). This is a baseline thing which i would consider only a slight step up in difficulty from not deleting my activity description (which CRM does frequently)

But why am I having to rank timesheet features by difficulty? My company has paid for Dynamics 365 services, and it is functional to the minimum degree.

Contact entries cannot be related to more than 3 cases? The "Recent Cases" table on the right is not one table - it's FIVE IDENTICAL TABLES arranged vertically along the right side of the screen. Of these, the top and the bottom entries CANNOT be used, and attempting to associate the Contact to a Case returns an error. The MIDDLE THREE tables only accept ONE ENTRY each - my contact is associated with DOZENS of case files, and I am limited to THREE?

This list goes on. This product is awful. This is absolutely awful. DO NOT purchase this product. I am a baseline wage-earner in my company, and am not whatever customer-relations / customization employees Microsoft use to field customer complaints / cater this service, but whatever they are doing is doing done poorly.

Cindy

Not an Ideal CRM

Reviewed on 4/4/2024

Pros

As the administrator, I appreciate that Dynamics resembles the other Office 365 products by way of administration, UI, and UX.

Cons

I don't feel that Dynamics is the best CRM solution out there by any means. Microsoft is not a CRM provider; they just offer a CRM solution. If given the choice, I would go with a CRM from a provider that specializes in CRM software. Dynamics does not have the capabilities or functionality we need at my organization, but we chose it because it is a Microsoft product and integrates well with other Microsoft products. That being said, the user experience and admin experience are both lacking, and I would not recommend this product to others looking for a robust CRM.

joseph
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Dynamics 365 Review

Reviewed on 5/6/2024

I enjoy this because it help me in marketing, sales, customer service management and finance management as well.

Pros

Microsoft's Dynamics 365 helps you manage your business effectively. Being a Microsoft product, it is beneficial since it gets integrated with other applications in MS Office.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming when getting started but gets easier with time when you get more accustomed to using it.

Riabilitazione
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Effortless and Automated Business Managing Approach

Reviewed on 22/4/2024

Pros

Dynamics 365 has all the accounting extensions, and it saves on business customer support through the solid CRM.

Cons

Dynamics 365 has perfect planners, and there is no limitations on its management capabilities.

Mohamed
  • Industry: Program Development

I really like dynamics 365 I often modify the organization of work

Reviewed on 20/5/2024

My overall experience is more than wonderful

My overall experience is more than wonderful

Pros

Professionalism in organizing courses within it The interfaces are definitely not easy to use

Cons

The program's interface is flawed at times, but overall it is more than wonderful

• Industry: Philanthropy
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Very strong and dynamic business process tool

Reviewed on 12/5/2024

Pros

We have digitised many of our business processes using D365, it’s saved us great amounts of time, money alongside reducing risk

Cons

It’s a huge platform and I feel we only use it for a small proportion of it

Chrispin
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Dynamics 365 is the Best

Reviewed on 29/4/2024

Second to non. You cannot lose data in D365. Simply amazing

Second to non. You cannot lose data in D365. Simply amazing

Pros

The software does the work for me. I am able to navigate through Dynamics and do multiple tasks without losing my work. Invoicing, making and tracking customer order has been made easy.

Cons

Dynamics is too wide and complex. It takes time and dedicated practice to be a proficient user

Digna
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Very easy to operate this software.

Reviewed on 24/5/2024

Pros

Easy to operate and daily user-friendly & secure.

Cons

It has only few minute to recall sent mail :(

AGNES
  • Industry: Banking

Good System for Savings and Credit Coopertaive Societies

Reviewed on 2/3/2020

I loved Dynamics, its ease of implementation and use.

I loved Dynamics, its ease of implementation and use.

Pros

The system was easy to customize. We were able to add membership modules which captured all the biodata of the Sacco's membership which is roughly 20,000 members. This data could easily be retrieved at a click of a button without buffering or delays. We went ahead and captured passport photos and even digital signatures and ID photocopies of the members and the system did not crash.

The reporting module is easy and simple, there are sample reports and we were able to also create so many ad hoc reports without a challenge. The reports we could export to different formats for further analysis out of Dynamics.

The Asset management module also worked so well for us, we were able to have all the assets captured into the system and their depreciation done well and on time.

We customized the Financial/operations module which captured the Sacco loaning/lending to the members and how they were able to repay the loans on time taking into consideration the loan aging process.

Over all this is a good software but it needs some technical know how to customize and tweak areas of interest and you will be able to automate the whole business.

Cons

The software needs some improvement on the financial module. The new IFRS 9 Accounting Standard being implemented by savings and lending cooperative societies require that the data is captured accurately and the reporting is accurate. This is still a challenge.

Temenos Transact

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

Ability to generate Reports, capture loads of member biodata and ability to use the financial and operation modules with ease.

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

Dynamics was affordable and within out budget.
April
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Multifunctional Top of The Line Software.

Reviewed on 4/2/2021

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an extraordinary programming to utilize. I prescribe Microsoft Dynamics 365 to all the forthcoming clients. It has extraordinary and splendid highlights. It is an efficient programming and its abilities are incredible. This software has given us numerous new capacities, for example,

Upgrade dynamic

Improve business measure results

Drive advancement

Improve business measure readiness

Improve client relations/administration

Drive income development

Cost the board

Improve provider or accomplice connections

Make inward/operational efficiencies

Lessen time to advertise

Pros

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an incredible apparatus for booking and making work processes viable. With Microsoft Dynamics 365, we can deal with our staff individuals in an expert way. The dependability of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is something worth being thankful for that I have been enjoying about the instrument. It has been not difficult to utilize and alter.

Cons

Disdaining Microsoft Dynamics 365 has not been a possibility for us. I'm intrigued by Microsoft Dynamics 365. It has been a splendid programming. I like its dependability. It is so noteworthy. I'm a glad customer.

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is incredible and solid. It makes field the executives of our staff individuals smooth and noteworthy. It likewise makes it basic for us to oversee client connections without any problem. It has been the best.Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a quality programming to utilize. It has quality highlights. We won't change things by any means. The ideal-ness of the merchant's reactions makes things astonishing.

James
  • Industry: Accounting

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Review

Reviewed on 18/4/2022

What our organization's overall experience is that all marketing campaign leads are assigned to salespeople who access Microsoft Dynamics CRM and then track and convert them into sales.
Also used for services, indices are active until closed by the server. From lead generation to lead acquisition, everything is managed in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

Pros

The completely offline features are what we loved for our Field Service. RESCO's flagship product offers plenty of flexibility and advanced functionality. But in general, it's a good way to empower workers in this space to provide mobility and be able to view tasks, customer records, contact information, and so on completely offline.

Cons

The product is not ready for release. The development suffers from system malfunctions and important features were removed from the release and roadmap without warning. I was also surprised to ignore non-US international regulatory requirements (currency exchange and management, existing ISO standards, VAT requirements). But what surprised me the most was Microsoft's general ignorance and lack of accountability. Despite many requests, I haven't spoken to anyone who can actually talk about product direction and roadmap. I was sandwiched between disconnected dev teams fixing a critical bug, but they don't seem to be talking to each other.

InfoFlo

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

This software features exceptional performance more than other software programs we have tried. The software has been hierarchical. Since the beginning of the year, one of my employees was not reliable with InfoFlo, but with this software he has improved his proficiency 75%. My favorite thing is that it's easy to use it and gives more value to my money from other software programs. There are many features that other software programs do not address.
Vanessa
  • Industry: Machinery

Dynamics 365 Review

Reviewed on 21/1/2023

Overall, I have been very pleased with my experience using Dynamics 365. The system has greatly improved our operations and has helped us to become more efficient and effective. The wide range of features and tools available, as well as the ability to customize the system to fit our specific needs, has been invaluable.

Pros

Dynamics 365 is a powerful and comprehensive business management solution that has helped streamline our operations and improve efficiency. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, and the system offers a wide range of features and tools that can be customized to fit our specific needs. The integration with Office 365 is seamless and has greatly improved collaboration and communication within our team.

Cons

The initial setup and implementation of Dynamics 365 can be a bit complex and time-consuming, and there is a bit of a learning curve for new users. The cost of the system can also be a bit on the high side, especially for smaller businesses

Audrey
Audrey

Being cloud-based, Dynamics 365 has many benefits

Reviewed on 20/6/2023

My company has benefited from the intuitive design, easy implementation, flexible configuration, potent customer relationship management features, and thorough analytics provided by this platform. If you're a business owner looking for a flexible and feature-rich platform to advance your company, look no further than Dynamics 365.

Pros

Dynamics 365 has been a game-changer for me in my role as a manager of social media and internal communications. It has given me the confidence to make data-driven decisions, improve customer connections, and optimize corporate operations.

Cons

So far, I haven't had any issues with the Dynamics 365 software, and I have no reason to expect any, as my employer guarantees regular updates to keep the software running well and prevent shipping delays.

Thomas
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Microsoft Dynamics 365

Reviewed on 28/4/2022

Great customer support during the entire integration and deployment process. Excellent training program for end users. Now that all users are on the same platform our internal support has progressed greatly.

Pros

We were looking for a new ERP system that offered mobility, as well as being able to integrate all of our offices into one platform. We had several locations using a number of ERP systems and standardizing on one system was a goal for deployment.

Cons

The deployment did have some hurdles in the way of transferring our older CRM into Microsoft Dynamics. We were working with several ERP and CRM systems.

Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

We were looking to upgrade our current ERP system that could be deployed in multiple locations throughout the US, Canada and the EU.

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

This software offered what we feel was the best flexibility option to integrate all of our ERP systems into one. Globally this was a challenge for us in the past, Dynamics solved this issue for us.
Keegan

I love the ease of user friendliness! CRM is in a category by itself!

Reviewed on 28/10/2020

It's a CRM that is anything but difficult to utilize whenever you have gotten its hang, in the event that you are an individual who utilizes these applications there will be no issue here. It has great reconciliation with Microsoft administrations and any individual who has utilized these administrations will feel right comfortable. It's an absolute necessity requirement for any business as it goes about as a focal center point to thoroughly understand your customers, your business, advertising, money and different other client assistance alternatives. It's customization choices are likewise simple to utilize permitting you to advance your experience. Anyway there are a few negatives basically being the moderate information transfer speed because of it's cloud based sparing experience, it's versatile experience is likewise not very extraordinary as it runs gradually. Copy contacts are additionally a problem to manage in this product. Generally incredible programming to use with simply some minor issues that can be rectified.

Pros

All that you'd require in a business field is here, to place in basic terms putting deals, advertising, money and client assistance alternatives. It is nothing obscure and somebody that utilizes CRM programming projects will feel right comfortable with this product. I like that I can follow anything I need to think pretty much the entirety of my customers and its usability is faultless on the off chance that you are somebody who has utilized these sort of projects before this is an excellent item to utilize. You needn't bother with any programming information or any sort of other outside information to alter the framework as you would prefer. It's mix as well with it's other Microsoft parties is fantastic this is something that most outsider CRM programming projects don't have henceforth making this CRM programming the best choice in the market to date.

Cons

The mobile app isn't extremely extraordinary. There are exceptionally successive accidents and it simply doesn't give that experience which an end client expects out of such an incredible platform. Nonetheless, Microsoft had compensated for it by presenting the power applications highlight.

Justus

Comprehensive Review of Dynamics 365: Strengths, Weaknesses, and Suitability for Different...

Reviewed on 24/12/2022

I believe that Dynamics 365 is a powerful and versatile business application platform that can help organizations streamline their operations and make better informed decisions.The platform includes a range of tools and features for managing customer relationships, operations, and finances, and integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft products, such as Office 365 and Azure. It is also designed to be scalable and customizable, making it suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries.However, Dynamics 365 can also be complex to set up and customize, and may be relatively expensive for some organizations. Additionally, some users may find the user interface to be less intuitive compared to other platforms.Overall, I believe that Dynamics 365 is a valuable tool for organizations looking to streamline their operations and make better informed decisions, but it may not be the right fit for every organization

Pros

There are many features of Dynamics 365 that I like, but some of the things that stand out to me include:Scalability: Dynamics 365 is a scalable platform that is suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries. This makes it a flexible and versatile solution that can grow with an organization as its needs change.Integration with other Microsoft products: Dynamics 365 integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft products, such as Office 365 and Azure, which can help users access and share data across different applications and streamline workflows.Customizability: The platform is designed to be customizable, allowing users to tailor it to their specific business needs and goals. This can help users get the most out of the platform and ensure that it meets their specific requirements.Range of tools and features: Dynamics 365 includes a wide range of tools and features for managing customer relationships, operations, and finances. This makes it a comprehensive solution that can help organizations streamline their workflows and make better informed decisions.Overall, I think Dynamics 365 is a powerful and versatile business application platform that can help organizations of all sizes streamline their operations and make better informed decisions

Cons

As with any software platform, there are potential drawbacks to using Dynamics 365. Some things that I might not like about the platform include:Complexity: Dynamics 365 can be complex to set up and customize, particularly for those who are not familiar with the platform. This can make it challenging for users to get up and running with the platform and may require a significant investment in training and support.Cost: Depending on the specific features and tools that an organization needs, Dynamics 365 can be a relatively expensive solution. This may not be feasible for smaller organizations with limited budgets.User interface: Some users may find the user interface of Dynamics 365 to be less intuitive or user-friendly compared to other platforms. This can make it more challenging for users to navigate the platform and may require a learning curve.Overall, while Dynamics 365 is a powerful and versatile business application platform, it may not be the right fit for every organization due to its complexity, cost, and user interface. It is important for organizations to carefully evaluate their needs and consider the potential drawbacks before deciding whether Dynamics 365 is the right solution for them.

• Industry: Oil & Energy

CRM Management tool

Reviewed on 16/2/2023

Overall, Dynamics 365 CRM is a powerful tool that has helped us improve customer engagement, increase efficiency, and drive business growth.

Pros

mproved Customer Engagement: Dynamics 365 CRM provides a 360-degree view of customers, which helps organizations understand customer needs and preferences. This, in turn, allows them to create personalized interactions with customers that help to build long-term relationships.Increased Efficiency: Dynamics 365 CRM automates many of the manual processes that are part of customer relationship management. This results in improved efficiency and reduced costs for organizations.Better Collaboration: Dynamics 365 CRM provides a platform for collaboration between different teams within an organization. This helps to improve communication, reduce silos, and ensure that everyone is working towards the same goals.Enhanced Sales Performance: Dynamics 365 CRM provides powerful sales tools, such as sales forecasting, pipeline management, and lead scoring. These tools help sales teams to identify the right opportunities and close deals faster.Better Customer Service: Dynamics 365 CRM provides a range of customer service tools, including case management, knowledge management, and self-service portals. These tools help organizations to provide a better customer experience, resolve issues faster, and reduce customer churn.

Cons

Cost: Dynamics 365 CRM can be an expensive solution, particularly for small businesses or organizations with limited budgets. The cost can vary depending on the number of users, the level of customization, and the features needed.Complexity: Dynamics 365 CRM is a complex platform with many features and capabilities, which can make it difficult to use and manage. This can require significant training and technical expertise.Customization: While Dynamics 365 CRM offers a lot of customization options, this can also be a double-edged sword. Customizations can be expensive, time-consuming, and can create compatibility issues when upgrading to new versions of the software.Integration: Integrating Dynamics 365 CRM with other systems or third-party applications can be challenging, especially if there is no out-of-the-box integration available. This can require additional development work and testing to ensure compatibility.Reliance on Microsoft: Dynamics 365 CRM is a proprietary platform developed by Microsoft, which means that organizations using it are dependent on Microsoft for updates, support, and new features. This can create a lack of control over the platform's future development.

Zubairu
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Dynamics 365: My Honest Reviews

Reviewed on 23/2/2023

However, some of the most common features and capabilities that I like about Dynamics 365 includes:Sales management: Dynamics 365 includes features for lead and opportunity management, sales forecasting, and sales pipeline management.Customer service management: Dynamics 365 includes features for case management, service level agreements, and customer self-service portals.Marketing automation: Dynamics 365 includes features for email marketing, lead scoring, and campaign management.Financial management: Dynamics 365 includes features for accounts receivable and payable, general ledger, and financial reporting.Project management: Dynamics 365 includes features for project planning, resource management, and project accounting.Human resources management: Dynamics 365 includes features for employee management, performance tracking, and payroll.Supply chain management: Dynamics 365 includes features for inventory management, procurement, and warehouse management.Overall, the most likely part of Dynamics 365 will depend on the specific needs and goals of the organization implementing the software.

Pros

The following are what I mostly like about Dynamics 365:1. Integration: Dynamics 365 integrates with other Microsoft applications, as well as third-party tools, making it easy to manage data across multiple systems.2. Customization: Dynamics 365 is highly customizable, enabling organizations to tailor the software to their specific needs and workflows.3. Scalability: Dynamics 365 is scalable, meaning it can grow with the needs of the organization.4. Cloud-based: Dynamics 365 is cloud-based, making it easy to access and use from anywhere, on any device.5. Business intelligence: Dynamics 365 includes powerful business intelligence tools that enable users to generate insights from data and make informed decisions.

Cons

Below are some of the limitations of dynamics 365:Cost: Dynamics 365 can be expensive, especially for smaller organizations.Complexity: Dynamics 365 can be complex and difficult to set up and customize, requiring significant technical expertise.Data security: As with any cloud-based software, there are concerns around data security and privacy.Training and support: Organizations may require additional training and support to fully utilize the features and capabilities of Dynamics 365.Limited offline access: Dynamics 365 requires an internet connection to access, so offline access may be limited or unavailable in some situations.

Divya
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

ERP Work flow enhancement

Reviewed on 20/4/2023

Overall, I have had great experience with Dynamic 365 and use it in my daily work life to look for multiple documents and tracing. Since I am used to of it, accessing stuff is not hard but if I have to access new stuff, it is not very user friendly or easy to find.

Pros

The best features about Dynamic 365 are:- The ability to be a one shop stop for all the relevant data.- Ability to lock fields to prevent access levels and incorrect data entries.- It serves as the primary document of reference for us.- Ability to have multiple columns and hold high amount of data.- Since is it linked to one drive, the chances of loosing data are minimal.- The option to add notes in lot cards to highlight some important details.- Item linking and item tracing helps to look back at the input lots and is very easy.- Assigning item numbers to each lot to provide specificity and prevent duplication.- Ease to add more toggles if needed.- The access to financial reports thereby improving transparency.- To have access to electronic work orders and production releases.- It helps in maintaining traceability on the processes and material that is received and used.

Cons

- having that much information at one site also increases the risk of mix up and chances of data loss.- The maintenance of the system can be longer thereby putting a complete pause on the ability to work.- Having multiple linkage to the material is sometimes represented in a cluster which cause confusion.- The app runs slow at times - Ease of use is not the best as the system is bit complicated to navigate.

Lautaro
Lautaro
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Revolutionizing Business Operations: Exploring the Pros and Cons of Dynamics 365

Reviewed on 6/5/2023

Overall, Dynamics 365 is an excellent business application suite that offers a wide range of services to help organizations manage their operations efficiently. While there are some drawbacks, the benefits of Dynamics 365 outweigh the negatives. If your organization is looking for a cloud-based solution that offers scalability, flexibility, and integration with other Microsoft products, Dynamics 365 is definitely worth considering.

Pros

Dynamics 365 is an exceptional business application suite that offers a plethora of services to help organizations manage their day-to-day operations efficiently. The suite offers a wide range of services such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service, Finance, Operations, and Human Resources. The cloud-based solution provides a flexible and scalable infrastructure that can be customized to meet the specific needs of each organization.One of the biggest advantages of Dynamics 365 is that it is a cloud-based solution, which means that businesses can access it from anywhere, at any time. This makes it ideal for companies with remote workers or multiple locations. Additionally, Dynamics 365 offers seamless integration with other Microsoft products, such as Office 365, Power BI, and Power Apps, which can enhance productivity and streamline business processes.Another advantage of Dynamics 365 is its intuitive user interface, which makes it easy for users to navigate and access the various features and services. The suite offers a variety of built-in reports and dashboards that provide real-time insights into business performance, which can help organizations make data-driven decisions.

Cons

However, there are also some disadvantages to Dynamics 365. One potential drawback is the cost. While the suite offers a lot of services and features, it can be expensive for small businesses. Additionally, the customization process can be complex and time-consuming, which may require hiring outside consultants.

Layne
Layne
  • Industry: Publishing

It's like Salesforce, except that many third party programs don't integrate with it.

Reviewed on 19/7/2018

Pros

It's fairly easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. It's the CRM we already had and we've built a number of internal integrations with it.

Cons

There are a few really bizarre things about the user interface. 1. The "save" button is at the very bottom, right-hand corner of the screen, where there are literally zero other buttons. It feels like the least intuitive place for something as important as a save button. When I first started using the CRM, it took me almost a week to realize you could actually save something. 2. The sign in process is as clunky as it gets. Every 24 hours, Dynamics signs you out automatically (not a big deal, Salesforce does this too). However, once you are signed out, instead of taking you to a page where you can sign back in, or do anything, it just takes you to a dead page that tells you that you've been signed out and suggests you close all your browser windows to then sign back in. The process is madness, and it hasn't changed. 3. When you are loading the home page, you typically want to search a record, so you start typing something in the search field. Just as the page is about to finish loading, it moves your cursor down to the "What's New" section to post something. The result is that I have a few posts that contain nothing more than partial account names that I was trying to search. The last major hang up is that very few workflow automation tools like Toutapp, Yesware, ect will integrate with Dynamics (mostly because so few of their customers actually use Dynamics). This has prevented us from buying the programs we want to use for our sales team.

Kereem
  • Industry: Accounting

365Dynamics review

Reviewed on 14/6/2023

Many businesses find value in the comprehensive suite of applications, integration with the Microsoft ecosystem, and scalability it offers. The ability to customize the system to align with unique business needs is also appreciated.

Pros

Pros:Comprehensive Suite: It is a comprehensive suite of business applications that covers various areas such as sales, customer service, marketing, finance, and operations. This allows businesses to have a centralized system for their core functions.Integration with Microsoft Ecosystem: Dynamics 365 seamlessly integrates with other Microsoft products such as Office 365 and Power Platform, enabling users to leverage familiar tools and enhance productivity.Scalability: The platform is highly scalable, accommodating the needs of both small businesses and large enterprises. It can adapt to evolving business requirements and grow alongside the organization.

Cons

Complex Implementation: Implementing Dynamics 365 can be complex and time-consuming, particularly for organizations with intricate processes or existing legacy systems. It may require significant planning and expertise to ensure a smooth transition.Cost: Dynamics 365 can be costly, especially for businesses requiring multiple modules and advanced functionality. The licensing model and additional customization or consulting fees can contribute to a substantial investment.Learning Curve: The platform's extensive features and capabilities can result in a steep learning curve for users. Training and support may be necessary to maximize productivity and ensure effective utilization of the system.

Luca
  • Industry: Information Services

Organize Your Business Operations and Increase Profitability!

Reviewed on 6/1/2023

My overall experience with Dynamics 365 has been very positive. It is an incredibly powerful platform with a wide variety of features and capabilities. A wide variety of customization options and available integrations make it extremely flexible and adaptable to whatever needs a business may have. Finally, their strong customer support team, ready to assist with any question or issue, is invaluable.

Pros

Dynamics 365 is a comprehensive suite of business applications that help organizations manage their operations, customer relationships, and products. It provides a comprehensive platform for organizations to manage their entire business lifecycle, from customer engagement to financials and operations. Dynamics 365’s integrated suite of applications helps organizations to effectively and efficiently manage their customer relationships, financials, operations, people, and more. With Dynamics 365, organizations have the tools they need to create a connected customer experience, increase operational efficiency, and drive business transformation.

Cons

It can be difficult to learn and understand all the features and functions of Dynamics 365. Other than that, there are no downsides.