Dynamics 365 Reviews

4.1/5
4.2/5

Brent
Brent

Easy to use & nicely integrated

Reviewed on 1/12/2022

Pros

Used this for many years as a basic sales CRM on a very small team. LinkedIn integration recommended

Cons

Customizability is certainly doable but more challenging than a product like Pipedrive (Although Dynamix is more powerful if the power is needed)

Pipedrive and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

Wanted a more structured relationship flow

Microsoft Outlook

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

Came bundled with your Microsoft product suite
Audrey
Audrey

Being cloud-based, Dynamics 365 has many benefits

Reviewed on 20/6/2023

My company has benefited from the intuitive design, easy implementation, flexible configuration, potent customer relationship management features, and thorough analytics provided by this platform. If you're a business owner looking for a flexible and feature-rich platform to advance your company, look no further than Dynamics 365.

Pros

Dynamics 365 has been a game-changer for me in my role as a manager of social media and internal communications. It has given me the confidence to make data-driven decisions, improve customer connections, and optimize corporate operations.

Cons

So far, I haven't had any issues with the Dynamics 365 software, and I have no reason to expect any, as my employer guarantees regular updates to keep the software running well and prevent shipping delays.

Radhe
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Perfect Software tool for empowering business

Reviewed on 20/1/2024

Hence , dynamic is the best software to revolutionalised business, inçrease the efficienciesof work

Pros

It helps us to streamline integration and advanced analytic system

Cons

Initially difficult to use dynamic 365 so we need proper training and it's costly

Julia
  • Industry: Law Practice

There's Potential

Reviewed on 1/7/2019

We are not using the application at all in the way we had envisioned and I am looking at other Microsoft partners that could help as well as altogether switching to other applications for contact management.

Pros

I chose Dynamics 365 because we are already using Microsoft products and wanted a seamless integration to our CRM. I was drawn to the simplicity of the application and ability to customize within the application from the demo.

Cons

When I started working with a Microsoft partner to customize the application, I quickly became frustrated due to the number of errors and roadblocks that came with the integration and implementation process. I had evaluated our situation very carefully to ensure we had the required technical specifications and would be a good fit for our company; however, I was thrown off by the requirements that we could not face.

Act-On, Mailchimp and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

Marketo has poorly created templates that are difficult to customize and limited, and they have poor customer service to back up the products they provide.

Marketo Engage

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

Highly customizable Microsoft product for easy integration purposes
Toshia
  • Industry: Cosmetics

The best business management helper out there

Reviewed on 27/12/2023

I been having a wonderful experience with this product so far. I can see myself and my team when I get one to continue to use it in the future.

Pros

I love that this product is versatile and easy to use. It has a amazing support system build in. That can answer almost any question you have.

Cons

The cost is a lil bit higher than some of the other products on the market. But you do get allot of value for your money. The brand is worth it. It does not let you down.

Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

The brand, it represents a very good company that I trust and respect. I had to go with them.
Refaei
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Better than many systems, but the user interface is difficult

Reviewed on 5/12/2023

Good, but needs to organize its graphical interface
In addition to facilitating modification...

Good, but needs to organize its graphical interface
In addition to facilitating modification operations without interfering with software modification

Pros

It has no programming errors, The updating process is continuing

Cons

The interfaces make handling difficult for the user and the screen features are scattered

Oracle PeopleSoft

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

There was competition in price and there was a large discrepancy in price
MUKESH
  • Industry: Accounting

Very Smooth & friendly to use

Reviewed on 17/2/2024

Overall, it is very good Experience to use the dynamics 365

Overall, it is very good Experience to use the dynamics 365

Pros

Dynamics 365 is very easy to use in accounting, because its interface is user friendly.

Cons

In Dynamics 365 we cannot change the posted entry.

Carla

Great functional and professional tool

Reviewed on 9/2/2024

Pros

What I like most about it is its interface. Very intuitive and easy to learn to use.

Cons

It is a bit expensive for small companies.

Ashwini

Best ERP software to used for small or big business

Reviewed on 16/1/2024

Overall it's good software to use for business purpose , have lot of useful features.

Pros

Very easy to setup or modify according to business need , each module have different features and easy to understand all modules.

Cons

Sometimes difficult to search some options.

Wesam
  • Industry: Computer Games

Good experience but!!!!

Reviewed on 13/1/2024

It was good overall however, I was often in need of support team to get me through some reports and data, limited capabilities on hand and costly development for any ad-hoc requirements

Pros

Visualization of data, analysis and reporting

Cons

Building reports and ad-hocs was not easy

AGNES
  • Industry: Banking

Good System for Savings and Credit Coopertaive Societies

Reviewed on 2/3/2020

I loved Dynamics, its ease of implementation and use.

I loved Dynamics, its ease of implementation and use.

Pros

The system was easy to customize. We were able to add membership modules which captured all the biodata of the Sacco's membership which is roughly 20,000 members. This data could easily be retrieved at a click of a button without buffering or delays. We went ahead and captured passport photos and even digital signatures and ID photocopies of the members and the system did not crash.

The reporting module is easy and simple, there are sample reports and we were able to also create so many ad hoc reports without a challenge. The reports we could export to different formats for further analysis out of Dynamics.

The Asset management module also worked so well for us, we were able to have all the assets captured into the system and their depreciation done well and on time.

We customized the Financial/operations module which captured the Sacco loaning/lending to the members and how they were able to repay the loans on time taking into consideration the loan aging process.

Over all this is a good software but it needs some technical know how to customize and tweak areas of interest and you will be able to automate the whole business.

Cons

The software needs some improvement on the financial module. The new IFRS 9 Accounting Standard being implemented by savings and lending cooperative societies require that the data is captured accurately and the reporting is accurate. This is still a challenge.

Temenos Transact

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

Ability to generate Reports, capture loads of member biodata and ability to use the financial and operation modules with ease.

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

Dynamics was affordable and within out budget.
Selcuk
  • Industry: Investment Management

An Effective and Comprehensive Financial Solution

Reviewed on 8/12/2022

Overall, I would recommend Dynamics 365 as a great solution for managing financial transactions. The wide range of features, along with its integration with other Microsoft products, make it an effective and comprehensive solution.

Pros

As a finance professional, I found Dynamics 365 to be an effective and comprehensive solution for managing complex financial transactions. It is user-friendly, with a wide range of customizable features that make it easy to set up and manage. The integration with other Microsoft products, such as Excel and Office, is seamless, making it an ideal solution for any organization.

Cons

Despite the many advantages of Dynamics 365, there are some downsides. The cost of the solution can be a bit steep, especially for smaller organizations. Additionally, the complexity of the system can be a bit overwhelming and the learning curve can be quite steep.

Pawan

"Must have product for your Business- Dynamics 365"

Reviewed on 12/1/2023

My experience with Dynamics 365 has been extremely positive. The software has helped me to streamline my operations, improve efficiency, and make better decisions. I highly recommend Dynamics 365 to any business looking to improve their bottom line.

Pros

Dynamics 365 is a powerful tool that provides a wide range of advantages for businesses of all sizes. One of the main advantages of Dynamics 365 is its ability to integrate with other systems, such as Office 365 and LinkedIn, allowing businesses to streamline their operations and improve efficiency. Dynamics 365 also offers a variety of features that can help businesses automate processes, such as sales and marketing automation, customer service automation, and project management. Additionally, Dynamics 365 provides businesses with a comprehensive view of their data, allowing them to make better decisions and improve their bottom line.Another advantage of Dynamics 365 is its scalability. Whether a business is just starting out or is a large enterprise, Dynamics 365 can be tailored to meet its specific needs. This means that businesses can start small and grow as they need to, without having to invest in new systems or migrate data.Finally, Dynamics 365 provides businesses with a robust security system that ensures that their data is protected from unauthorised access. This includes multi-factor authentication and encryption, as well as compliance with industry standards such as SOC 2 and ISO 27001.

Cons

In all aspect its great but price is slightly higher on side.

Salesforce Sales Cloud, ERPNext, SAP Concur and ePROMIS ERP

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

First, Dynamics 365 offers a comprehensive suite of tools that can be tailored to meet the specific needs of a business. This means that businesses can start small and grow as they need to, without having to invest in new systems or migrate data.Second, Dynamics 365 offers a wide range of automation features that can help businesses streamline their operations and improve efficiency. This includes automation of sales and marketing, customer service, and project management.Third, Dynamics 365 offers a robust security system that ensures that business data is protected from unauthorised access. This includes multi-factor authentication and encryption, as well as compliance with industry standards such as SOC 2 and ISO 27001.Fourth, Dynamics 365 is integrated with other systems, such as Office 365 and LinkedIn, which allows businesses to streamline their workflow and improve efficiency.Finally, Dynamics 365 offers a comprehensive view of data, which allows businesses to make better decisions and improve their bottom line.
Thomas
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Microsoft Dynamics 365

Reviewed on 28/4/2022

Great customer support during the entire integration and deployment process. Excellent training program for end users. Now that all users are on the same platform our internal support has progressed greatly.

Pros

We were looking for a new ERP system that offered mobility, as well as being able to integrate all of our offices into one platform. We had several locations using a number of ERP systems and standardizing on one system was a goal for deployment.

Cons

The deployment did have some hurdles in the way of transferring our older CRM into Microsoft Dynamics. We were working with several ERP and CRM systems.

Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

We were looking to upgrade our current ERP system that could be deployed in multiple locations throughout the US, Canada and the EU.

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

This software offered what we feel was the best flexibility option to integrate all of our ERP systems into one. Globally this was a challenge for us in the past, Dynamics solved this issue for us.
Shubhankar
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Best Product in terms of Effective Business Solutions

Reviewed on 14/10/2023

Overall experience was excellent when it comes to looking for a business idea that requires high level of adaptability among the dynamic business scenario.

Pros

Best platform to manage and synchronize sales and services among the customers all around the world. The classic features in the software are well-equipped keeping in view the needs of modern day business activities and thus proved as a blessing for businesses looking for dynamic and effective business solution sources.

Cons

Complicated to understand for an entry - level aspirant. Consumes a lot of time to understand the basic technicalities of the software.

Keegan

I love the ease of user friendliness! CRM is in a category by itself!

Reviewed on 28/10/2020

It's a CRM that is anything but difficult to utilize whenever you have gotten its hang, in the event that you are an individual who utilizes these applications there will be no issue here. It has great reconciliation with Microsoft administrations and any individual who has utilized these administrations will feel right comfortable. It's an absolute necessity requirement for any business as it goes about as a focal center point to thoroughly understand your customers, your business, advertising, money and different other client assistance alternatives. It's customization choices are likewise simple to utilize permitting you to advance your experience. Anyway there are a few negatives basically being the moderate information transfer speed because of it's cloud based sparing experience, it's versatile experience is likewise not very extraordinary as it runs gradually. Copy contacts are additionally a problem to manage in this product. Generally incredible programming to use with simply some minor issues that can be rectified.

Pros

All that you'd require in a business field is here, to place in basic terms putting deals, advertising, money and client assistance alternatives. It is nothing obscure and somebody that utilizes CRM programming projects will feel right comfortable with this product. I like that I can follow anything I need to think pretty much the entirety of my customers and its usability is faultless on the off chance that you are somebody who has utilized these sort of projects before this is an excellent item to utilize. You needn't bother with any programming information or any sort of other outside information to alter the framework as you would prefer. It's mix as well with it's other Microsoft parties is fantastic this is something that most outsider CRM programming projects don't have henceforth making this CRM programming the best choice in the market to date.

Cons

The mobile app isn't extremely extraordinary. There are exceptionally successive accidents and it simply doesn't give that experience which an end client expects out of such an incredible platform. Nonetheless, Microsoft had compensated for it by presenting the power applications highlight.

shaibu

A Comprehensive Review of Dynamics 365: What You Need to Know.

Reviewed on 19/3/2022

I have been using Dynamics 365 for a while now and it has been a great experience. I love the fact that I can access my data from anywhere and that the system is so user-friendly. The support team is also very helpful and always available to help with any queries that I may have. Overall, I would highly recommend Dynamics 365 to anyone looking for a great CRM system.

Pros

There are many great things about Dynamics 365, but one of the best features is the ability to customize it to fit your business needs. You can configure Dynamics 365 to work the way you want it to, which makes it a very powerful tool. Additionally, because Dynamics 365 is cloud-based, you can access it from anywhere at any time. This makes it a convenient option for business owners who need to stay connected while on the go.

Cons

The Dynamics 365 interface can be overwhelming at first. It's not always clear what each icon means or how to access certain functions. Additionally, some of the language can be difficult to understand for people who are not familiar with business software.

I also didn't like the way that some of the reports were formatted. It was difficult to find the information that I needed and to export it into a usable format.

Lewis
Lewis
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Streamlining Operations with Dynamics 365

Reviewed on 11/2/2023

As a Technical Writer, I would say that overall, my experience with Dynamics 365 has been very positive. The software provides a comprehensive solution for contact management and KPI monitoring, which has helped our organization to better understand our customers, automate our marketing and sales processes, and drive growth.

Pros

When it comes to lead generation in Dynamics 365, these are the most likeable features:1. Comprehensive Contact Management2. Automated Marketing Processes through integration with other systems3. Robust Lead Tracking and Analysis tools4. Customizable Dashboards for real-time insights5. Seamless Integration with Microsoft Technologies for improved collaboration and information sharing.These features make it possible for organizations to manage their customer interactions, automate lead generation processes, track and analyze marketing campaigns, monitor lead generation efforts, and collaborate more effectively, ultimately driving growth and achieving their goals.

Cons

One such area is the user interface, which some users may find to be less intuitive or harder to navigate compared to other solutions. This could result in a longer learning curve for new users or a less efficient experience for those who are used to a different interface.Another area of concern is the level of customization available in Dynamics 365. While the software provides a lot of flexibility in terms of configuring workflows and customizing fields, some users may find that certain aspects of the platform are not customizable enough to meet their specific needs.Finally, the cost of Dynamics 365 may also be a barrier for some organizations, as the software can be more expensive than other solutions with similar capabilities. This may be especially challenging for smaller organizations with limited budgets.

Manmohan
  • Industry: Graphic Design

The Ultimate Business Solution

Reviewed on 19/2/2023

Dynamics 365 is an exceptional cloud-based business management software that provides comprehensive solutions for all aspects of business operations. Its modular structure makes it an ideal choice for organizations of all sizes and complexities. The software offers a wide range of features including sales automation, marketing automation, financial management, project management, supply chain management, and customer service management. The software is highly customizable and allows businesses to tailor it to their unique needs. It offers real-time insights and analytics that help businesses to make informed decisions. The software's integration with other Microsoft products, such as Office 365, is seamless, which makes it easy to manage all aspects of the business from a single platform. Dynamics 365 is a reliable, efficient, and scalable solution that offers exceptional value for businesses looking to streamline their operations and increase productivity.

Pros

1. Comprehensive functionality: Dynamics 365 offers a wide range of features that cover all aspects of business operations, making it a one-stop shop for business management needs. From sales to marketing, financial management, project management, and customer service management, Dynamics 365 has got you covered.2. Scalability: The modular structure of Dynamics 365 allows businesses to choose only the modules they need, which makes it highly scalable. It can grow with the business and adapt to changing needs without the need for a complete overhaul.3. Integration with other Microsoft products: Dynamics 365 integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft products, such as Office 365, making it easy to manage all aspects of the business from a single platform. This helps to streamline operations and increase productivity.

Cons

1. Cost: Dynamics 365 can be expensive for some small to medium-sized businesses. The software has a subscription-based model, and the cost can quickly add up as users increase. Additionally, the software may require additional licensing fees for some of its advanced features.2. Complexity: Dynamics 365 can be overwhelming for some users who are not familiar with its structure and features. The software has a steep learning curve, and it may take some time for users to fully understand its capabilities and how to use them effectively.3. Customization: Although Dynamics 365 offers a high level of customization, some users may find it challenging to configure and maintain. The software requires some technical expertise to set up and integrate with other systems, which may not be feasible for some businesses.

Sanjay
Sanjay
  • Industry: Management Consulting

A Comprehensive Review of Dynamics 365 to Transform Your Business

Reviewed on 6/4/2023

Pros

One of Dynamics 365's most praised characteristics is its broad utility and adaptability. It offers a wide range of features and tools that can be customized to suit the particular needs of various business sizes and sectors. The scalability and simplicity of use of the cloud-based platform make it a popular choice for businesses looking to streamline their operations and increase output.

Cons

The intricacy and steep learning curve of Dynamics 365 are among the most frequently voiced criticisms. Some users have complained that the platform is intimidating and challenging to use, particularly for those who have never used ERP or CRM software before. The pricing structure can also be perplexing due to the numerous lisencing choices and add-ons that can result in a sizeable expense. To handle these problems, Microsoft has been trying to enhance the user experience and streamline the pricing scheme.

Shane
  • Industry: Accounting

"Empowering Business Growth and Efficiency with Dynamics 365: A Comprehensive Review"

Reviewed on 2/5/2023

Pros

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a popular customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software that helps businesses manage their operations and customer interactions. Here are some of the most liked things about Dynamics 365:Integration: Dynamics 365 integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft products, such as Office 365, SharePoint, and Power BI, making it easy for businesses to work across multiple platforms.Customization: The software is highly customizable, allowing businesses to tailor the system to their specific needs and workflows. Customizations can be made with minimal coding, making it accessible to users of all skill levels.User-friendly interface: Dynamics 365 has a clean and intuitive interface that is easy for users to navigate and find what they need quickly.AI-powered insights: The software includes artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities that provide valuable insights into customer behavior and help businesses make data-driven decisions.Mobile app: Dynamics 365 has a mobile app that enables users to access their data from anywhere, at any time, and stay connected with their team.Customer support: Microsoft provides extensive documentation, tutorials, and training resources to help users get the most out of the software. The company also offers excellent customer support to assist with any issues or questions that may arise.Overall, Dynamics 365 is a comprehensive and user-friendly software solution that can help b

Cons

While Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a highly rated CRM and ERP software, there are some aspects that users may find frustrating or dislike. Here are some of the most commonly reported complaints:Complexity: Dynamics 365 can be complex, particularly for users who are new to CRM or have limited technical expertise. The learning curve can be steep, and some users may require additional training or support to get the most out of the software.Cost: Dynamics 365 can be expensive, particularly for small businesses or startups. Some users also feel that they are paying for features they don't need or use.Performance issues: Some users have reported performance issues, such as slow load times and system crashes. This can be frustrating for users who rely on the software for their business operations.Limited mobile app functionality: While the mobile app is a useful feature, some users have reported that it has limited functionality compared to the desktop version.Integration limitations: While Dynamics 365 integrates well with other Microsoft products, some users have reported limitations in integrating with third-party software, which can be a concern for businesses that rely on multiple tools.Overall, while these issues may be a concern for some users, they are not necessarily deal-breakers, and many businesses continue to use Dynamics 365 as their primary CRM and ERP software.

Matthew
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Unresponsive, unintuitive, bug-riddled

Reviewed on 9/3/2018

I DO NOT recommend this product to ANYONE. The features which work only do so after weeks spent learning the software's bugs and avoiding them. This is not a finished product, and in the two years I have used it not a single issue has been resolved.

Have the developers even attempted to use this? I am so far beyond being understanding of this thing's shortfalls, and I hope this is apparent in my review. Give my company a refund so that the money which Microsoft has NOT earned can be distributed to the employees who have spent hours of unproductive time compensating for Microsoft/D365/CRM's shortcomings.

Pros

It promises to deliver a comprehensive client management system, databases information for perusal by its users, and has a lot of potential.

Cons

The user interface is atrocious. Pages which should be full windows are contained in scroll bars in my browser window

Tables within these windows are not scaleable and are improperly scaled. This cuts off row lables, column headers, and information which I would like to read but cannot

Drop-down menus are not generated automatically

Timesheets are sliding-windows nested within sliding-windows nested within sliding windows, all of which are compressed to less than half the height of my screen by an incompressible block of data.

Timesheets wipe information without warning. New lines added to timesheets occasionally do not register, do not save, prevent submissions for review, and are undetectable until I close the timesheet, the information I entered is wiped, and I spend an hour trying to discern which portions of my billable (BILLABLE! I work by the hour, time spent on this costs my company money, costs me money by way of lost income earned in performance reviews, blatantly ruins my day, and ruins the fidelity of my timesheets by forcing me to try and back out my work for the day)

The TIMER feature in timesheets, a STOPWATCH feature that should be a simple start/stop, cannot properly roll over between hours. If you restart the timer on a line, because (god-forbid) you start a task and the timer, stop the task and a timer, start a new task and a new timer, stop a new task and a timer, and restart the original task and its timer, the thing cannot simply add more time to the original line. No, when it reaches the next hour (1.4 -> 1.9 -> 2.0 -> 2.1 is expected and correct behavior) it just fails entirely, and continues to neglect full hours going forward. (1.4 -> 1.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9). This is a baseline thing which i would consider only a slight step up in difficulty from not deleting my activity description (which CRM does frequently)

But why am I having to rank timesheet features by difficulty? My company has paid for Dynamics 365 services, and it is functional to the minimum degree.

Contact entries cannot be related to more than 3 cases? The "Recent Cases" table on the right is not one table - it's FIVE IDENTICAL TABLES arranged vertically along the right side of the screen. Of these, the top and the bottom entries CANNOT be used, and attempting to associate the Contact to a Case returns an error. The MIDDLE THREE tables only accept ONE ENTRY each - my contact is associated with DOZENS of case files, and I am limited to THREE?

This list goes on. This product is awful. This is absolutely awful. DO NOT purchase this product. I am a baseline wage-earner in my company, and am not whatever customer-relations / customization employees Microsoft use to field customer complaints / cater this service, but whatever they are doing is doing done poorly.

Lingraj

Fuel for corporate- Dynamics 365

Reviewed on 7/4/2023

It's been 3+ yrs using Dynamics 365 it always serves as a helping hand to our job roles and responsibilities.

Pros

"Dynamics" as the name suggests, would be true to call it fuel for all corporates.Loaded with tonnes of features and tools for easy access and quick solutions to all A to Z office-related tasks from every sort of documentation to Data visualization and analytics.Its functionality of auto-generated and suggestions for templates making it so easy to use.

Cons

Tools, and extensions Integration issues still need to be quicker and seamless.Support services have answers to usual common queries which barely happens to anyone, FAQ database should be reviewed and guided for specific modules.Still the memory occupancy for 365 is huge, lite versions would make it more easier to run on low ended sysytems.

Nagish
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Best in the Bests, CRM and ERP all together

Reviewed on 18/10/2018

Microsoft Dynamics works the same the businesses works, if it comes to management it draws charts when needed, it provides accurate data to deeply analyses it and filters makes it easier to get the exact data which we want. Integration with Office 360, Sharepoint and Office Online which is the coolest part. The deployment was much easy as the cost of license and deployment was very low from any other competitor of Dynamics in the market. So it was a great experience to get familiar with Microsoft Dynamics and use it instead of using five to ten different apps to manage the same task. I will suggest everyone who is searching for the best CRM/ERP because nothing is better then Dynamics. I am very happy with the overall experience of Dynamics.

Pros

Everything in one place such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Field service, Customer Service, Operations and the automation which is not available in other products that are in the market right now. Most likable thing is customer support of Dynamics which I didn't see any other ERP or CRM team provide. It enables me in a real sense to be productive, intelligent in decisions and it was very very easy to adopt. Accessing and managing from PC, Mobile or a Web Browser makes it more accessible and more powerful. The look and feel (Controls/features/UI) for a different kind of user is another best thing which makes it standout. Both Enterprise and Business edition are fantastic when it comes to their design and functionalities, and the integrations with office 365 and other social apps give a lot more control and features and security which no any other CRM or ERP can, that's why I love it.

Cons

It looks and feels kinda mashup of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc then it's a bit difficult to use it with ease at the start, so the knowledge curve for the first time Microsoft product user is a little slower and challenging for the first time for the user who is not familiar with other microsoft products.

Luca
  • Industry: Information Services

Organize Your Business Operations and Increase Profitability!

Reviewed on 6/1/2023

My overall experience with Dynamics 365 has been very positive. It is an incredibly powerful platform with a wide variety of features and capabilities. A wide variety of customization options and available integrations make it extremely flexible and adaptable to whatever needs a business may have. Finally, their strong customer support team, ready to assist with any question or issue, is invaluable.

Pros

Dynamics 365 is a comprehensive suite of business applications that help organizations manage their operations, customer relationships, and products. It provides a comprehensive platform for organizations to manage their entire business lifecycle, from customer engagement to financials and operations. Dynamics 365’s integrated suite of applications helps organizations to effectively and efficiently manage their customer relationships, financials, operations, people, and more. With Dynamics 365, organizations have the tools they need to create a connected customer experience, increase operational efficiency, and drive business transformation.

Cons

It can be difficult to learn and understand all the features and functions of Dynamics 365. Other than that, there are no downsides.