4,689 reviews

Acuity Scheduling

Online appointment scheduling software and 24/7 assistant.

4.8 /5 (4689 reviews) Write a Review!

4,689 reviews
Elena M.

I can run my coaching business on it

Reviewed on 9/4/2021

Overall, I love Acuity and I think the added features, such as products, recurring payments (memberships) and packages are great. I also love their layout, and I recommend it to each of my clients. Once they set it up, they save hours every week because they don't need to schedule or reschedule manually.

Pros

As a coach, I used to spend a lot of time booking appointments, sending manual reminders and followups. This software changed everything. I set up my availability and the frequency of sessions and then let people book their own appointments. There are group sessions available as well and you can even create and upsell different sessions and products. It's pretty easy to use, and I recommend it to all teachers I work with since it saves them so much time.

Cons

One of the things I'd like for them to change is how they track my availability. For instance, I set my availability as 2 sessions per day, several days a week. The software counts only private sessions as "sessions," and if I have a 2-hour group training (for instance), it doesn't pay attention to it and allows booking anyway, which is frustrating because I want the group sessions to count towards my daily availability and don't want people to book 2 private sessions and then having to do a group session. I've written to them about it twice and they said they would work on it. The temporary solution is to mark myself "unavailable" on the days when I do a group training, which isn't the most convenient thing.

Another thing is their affiliate program is now not working in the State where I am. This is disappointing because I always refer my clients to use Acuity and I used to get nice coffee money from it. Now I don't.

Heather L.

One of the best out there

Reviewed on 27/1/2021

Acuity integrates seamlessly with Zoom and Stripe, and those are 2 of the most important platforms I use in my Yoga and Wellness business. It is also very easy to integrate onto my website, so it is easy for my clients to book appointments.

Pros

After months of research and trying out other scheduling platforms, Acuity is hands down THE BEST for what it offers and price point! The integrations are seamless, and it's really easy to get started. The customer service is top notch, always answering my questions quickly. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my businesses scheduling needs!

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that I haven't liked about it.

John P.
  • Industry: Photography

Not often I can give a 5 Star review

Reviewed on 6/8/2020

To be honest I was just expecting another calendar booking system. I say another because there are hundreds if not thousands and I have used quite a lot including some custom made ones written for me.
The problem with many booking systems is they all seem to be specific for certain markets such as room bookings systems and it will have an ugly interface for the customer or ceratin features will be missing.

With Acuity Scheduling I was pleasently suprised, First of all the customer screen looks professional and not over busy and confusing. Customer simply selects the product, Date and time slot. Once they are happy they make the booking and you can even request payment there and then. Awsome..
You can setup discounts, coupons and voucher codes, Allow customers to cancel, reschedule the appointments leaving you to do what you do best and not worry about any admin.

For me as a photographer, I finaly found something that works for me, is fast, looks good and offers so many custom options.

Pros

Integration with other apps and to your own existing website
Synchronization with the Facebook calendar and google etc.
Very feature-rich and easy to customize.
being able to set time aside before and or after bookings allow me to prepare for my next session.
Everything is self-serviceable for the client, from selecting the product, finding a date and time slot and making payment.

Cons

OK... So I am going to be very picky here, Very very picky. When creating an event or editing an event or making any type of change you have to find the save button, often right at the bottom of the page, now that may not be a problem for some, but often it is easily missed and you may think the change has been auto saved when it fact it has not and you may have just lost everything.
An autosave feature upon any change is any part of a form is filled in would be awsome.

When creating an event and setting the duration of the event, you have to input how many minutes it is.
Why not enable selecting hours and minutes? I do not want to work out how many minutes a 5 1/2 hr session is going to take. Likewise, what if a session takes up the whole day? just give me the option to choose the whole day.

Debbie F.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Acuity Scheduling Review

Reviewed on 6/8/2019

Excellent! Customer Service is quick to respond, and they’re way fun to interact with, besides. Tutorials are really helpful. And the product, itself, is indispensable in freeing up my time on the admin side of things as well as super helpful for my clients.

Pros

So many things to like, it’s difficult to narrow it down to just one. How about a two-way tie: The email reminders and customizable, direct schedule links.

First the email reminders. These customizable reminders are a sanity-saver for me, my clients, and my business. Especially for summer piano lessons where Lessons are scheduled in an “ala crate” fashion so each week, the lesson day and time changes. With a lesson reminder being emailed 24-hours in advance, I have nearly zero no-shows in my studio which is pretty remarkable with the ever-shifting summer piano lesson schedule.

Then there’s the customizable direct-schedule links. Acuity has made it so easy for my clients to be able to schedule, reschedule and cancel their own lessons, which saves me countless admin hours! As a solo operation, I’d much rather put time and energy into my students and my craft, rather than behind the computer screen trying to figure out rescheduling options for busy families. With Acuity, I just send them the link (or they click on the link provided in the reminder email), they can easily and quickly see what lesson spots are available, and then a couple of clicks later they’re in! Love this feature!

Cons

It’s a little baffling why this feature is not available, with all the other great things Acuity does. But when a client asks for a list of all their future appointments, I can only screenshot the list. There’s no report I can run or pdf to print or anything simple like that. I can certainly pull up a list of all a particular client’s appointments (past and future), but there’s no easy (professional-looking) way to send that list to the client.

Eric H.
  • Industry: Automotive

Fairly Priced and Very Good Service with well-developed software | Acuity Scheduling.

Reviewed on 5/2/2017

How they won me over? Good Program AND Fast Service.
Quick email replies with well-written explanations supported by a picture, video or animated screen capture. What else can you expect from Technical Support Team?

It is all there. If you value your time. you don't need to search online anymore. Trust me. Sign up for their service and test it yourself; 14-day test period is absolutely free and FULLY supported by Acuity Scheduling staff.

I have switched from paper daily planners to software back in 2012. As of the time of this review, it's been over 4 years and I have changed software providers 3 times. Well, actually 4 times - because I'm moving again! This time though it looks that I have found what I was looking for Acuity Scheduling.

First, I have adopted installable software . It had good doc's to assist the installation, but the backup had to be done manually, through Windows file structure. Once during the process, something got corrupted and I could not recover from it. The company programmer was able to get most files back but not all. It crushed one more time after that, with corruption in password file. Decided to change.
I switched to online booking system based out of UK.
Software was really looking good at first, but turn out it was written in very messy design, difficult to set up and configuration of it took over 6 weeks to make it work the way I wanted.
Changes were partially due to the UK English with a lot of British way of describing things. The cost wasn't bad.
Shortly after I've renewed it for the next year and made the payment they refused to service me because.... I have asked too many questions. Yes, I received email that they don't want me as a customer any longer. They refunded my payment for the second year and cancel my account with 3 days warning. Next I have decided to try another online serviceAppointy. Program isn't to bad, but the service meh, - so-so. I had to deal with a salesman who was making it difficult, but then his manager (who I guess was monitoring the email exchanges), at 2 different occasions, he got involved and make things happen. I wasn't emotionally attached to them and started to look for alternatives. Found few options, tested 4, and decided to go with Acuity Scheduler.
Acuity Scheduling gives me almost all that I need, but what I REALLY like, is the Most Responsive Service that I have ever had.

Pros

Quick support service - priceless!
Unlimited customer intake form customization!
Easy to use software.
Clean design.

Cons

Could expend a bit more in customization to implement descriptions of repetitive tasks/procedures, that businesses perform for their customers. i.e. If gas station employee has to write about what he has done for every customer during his shift it would be beneficial for him to have a field that he can select saying; fill up gas tank or wash windshield or pomp all 4 tires.

Kip W.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Love It - Great Customization - Solid Functionality

Reviewed on 12/5/2015

I was so excited about getting a scheduling system for my private practice. My excitement soon turned to disgust and amazement when I trialed service after service and most were vitally flawed. They either didn't have customization options (which was VERY important to me) or they simply didn't work. Either way, they reflected poorly on my business and I was truly amazed at how difficult it was to find one that did what I wanted it to. I found it with Acuity though. I am so happy and relieved to have the confidence that it's working properly and to have the customization options to make it integrate and flow with the rest of my business

Pros

Besides the obvious, most important piece: it actually works (others did not), here are some other key pros.

So much customization. I'm astounded at how much you can modify the client's scheduling page. There's the root code and table(s) to actually get the job done but, on top of that, you can customize everything around it: the wording, the look, the buttons, the colors, the options, etc. The wording was especially important to me. I prefer that the scheduling system gives off a feel that is congruent with the rest of the business.

Clients have the option of creating an account/password if they want to manage all of their appointments. Everything syncs immediately with my personal google calendar. You create your blanket availability but then you can also manually block out times. You can 'pad' before and after appointments to make sure you're doing all you need to. You don't have to, but you can create different appointment types with different settings. You can also create a 'class' / 'group' and allow clients to reserve spots.

The other crucial part for me was the client-emails. Some of the systems provided little to no customization. They were basically going to talk to your clients however they felt like. You can customize all of it with Acuity. You can word the emails the way you want to. Clients get confirmations when you schedule something, cancel something, etc. You can choose to get a copy of the emails that are sent to clients so that you know exactly how it looks. You can even add a custom note (in addition to the original custom email) so that it's two-fold customized to that particular client for that particular situation.

In case I haven't been clear: it's the customization that is so crucial to me. :)

All this in mind, it's actually cheaper than many of the other systems. And I want to emphasize one more time: not only is the customization crucial, but other systems flat out didn't work. The actual coding seems so solid here.

Cons

This isn't a con - it's just an unknown. It's a new practice and I'm the only staff. Once there are other service providers, I don't know how well Acuity will flow with that. Considering the solid coding that they seem to have, I'm guessing it will work very well (with a lot of customization! haha) but I thought it's fair to mention that I'm not aware of how well the system works with multiple staff members.

One other tiny piece of con: how the actual system looks from the inside (on our end). It's not aesthetically joyous but I didn't buy Acuity as a piece of art that I can gaze into with a glass of wine. So I don't care that much. It works. And it lets me customize it so it integrates with my business and provide consistency and function for my clients. I love it and am relieved to have it.

Tammi O.

Functionality revamped - blows the others out of the water

Reviewed on 28/8/2019

I had previously been using Calendly when someone recommended Acuity for one of my clients. It allowed me to set up customized scheduling pages not just for 1 client but several of his managers as well. Then I created an In Take form for each appointment type that would sync with each manager's calendar so they would have all the information they needed during the call. I also customized the emails (including Confirmation, Cancellation, Reschedule and Reminder). Add a text reminder 1 hour prior to the scheduled appointment and it is just a great tool! I would also run weekly reports in Acuity to send to managers. I am sure I only used a fraction of the services offered in Acuity even though I paid for the very reasonably priced service, but it fulfilled the needs.

Pros

I love that I can set up a very detailed landing page and with a paid subscription have both email and text reminders automatically go out to clients (and have the option to have a reminder be sent to the owner of the calendar as well). Completely sync's with your calendar.

Cons

There is a little learning curve with this BUT it is absolutely worth it because of all the "bells and whistle's"

Bhavesh J.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Acuity has Helped my Business Grow and is a vital part of our Business Process

Reviewed on 6/4/2019

We are a small consulting practice, and have been working with Acuity for quite a few years now, before that we had experimented with Supersaas etc .., but nothing came close to this solution. It has literally transformed our business - before there was a lot of back and forth with phone calls and SMS etc, and pen and paper based scheduling and cancelling had a cascade of problems. We are so thankful to Acuity - it has taken out the Pain of Scheduling - and akin to having a secretary 24*7, we have been able to focus on our business, nationally and internationally. The Free Plan is Great (Please don't ever take it out !!! ) - the Clients are very appreciative with the features and ease of booking. Please keep up the good work.

Pros

Highly Customizable, and we are also able to have better control on the Time Slots allocated, blocking off days and times, intake forms help a lot, lot of flexibility built in, constant updates on new features, and also constantly evolving and getting better. Lots of tools to integrate with our website and options for different calendars, Buffer time slots, ability to give more comps to customers, Decent Customer Management. Time Zone Ca lenders etc

Cons

(For India) - Price Barrier (Converting to our Currency), Not being able to integrate payments for Indian Businesses. Could have better Customer Management - such as dash boards, assigning customers to groups, business or time spent per customer or based on type of appointments etc. (Some thing like Toggl). Multi Lingual Support for few Basic Indian Languages would help us out more.

Keshauna B.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

On The Edge

Reviewed on 27/12/2018

overall, i’m about 75% happy with acuity so far and i will continue to look for better ways to advance my business! (by the way)i am still trying to find text alerts for new appointments. so i can be notified when someone books.

Pros

what brought me to acuity was the flexibility in the client view. being able to categorize and organize services was extremely important to me! also the simplicity of the client view makes it very easy for my clients to quickly pick what they want and get scheduled in faster.

Cons

two things i really really did not like about acuity.
#1: no customer service: i emailed customer service when i first began about how confusing the admin (set-up) screens are. (i guess you are trying to update the interface, it still is horrendous either view i use) the rep emailed me back and simple stated (in a nutshell) acuity isn’t for every business so you can cancel before your trial. like this is my business and my clients! and i can not afford
to switch back and forth between sites. if i have a problem or a question i would hope to have a customer advisor who will go the endless mile to make sure my business needs are met (one big reason i will miss squareup PHONE customer service) you feel so much more comfortable when your talking to a live agent! now i read where it stated you were trying to keep cost down and blah blah but come on these are NOT personal schedules these are BUSINESSES! and we sincerely need that level of communication to be successful. (chat, call me back.. ANYTHING!) i also thought having the paid advisors (all of which start out at 100/hr for a phone call) was just an insult to the face especially when most issues stem from your site. (i am still learning acuity and i will keep trying to navigate it best myself but i’m not sure i would advise businesses similar to myself to use your interface unless they are tech savvy, independent, and established.
#2: the look of the interface (admin view)

Lauren H.
  • Industry: Media Production

Acuity In Sight

Reviewed on 16/4/2020

Acuity Scheduling will have to get used to having me as a client, for I will continue my use with it for the next few years. It truly understands my workflow as a fast-paced professional.

Pros

If I could place a description of Acuity Scheduling, it would be difficult to find a starting point. The booking software has so much to offer, in terms of calendar management and appointment attributes. First and foremost, Acuity has a very slick approach to how your business can present its calendar to your staff and the communities that come across your company. It's very professional, but also innovative. And I'm proud of its structure.

Cons

Not much to really devalue about Acuity. I've learned very quickly how to navigate through the software because of its straightforward approach and impressive guidance.

Kate B.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

I adore Acuity!

Reviewed on 3/11/2020

Acuity is a dream to use. When I first started using it, I tried Appointy because it was free, but you get what you pay for. Acuity was much easier to use in terms of seeing my schedule, blocking time, and setting regular appointment hours. The pricing is very affordable, so it's well worth it.

Pros

I love that Acuity is really simple to use and that the layout is easy to read. I can see my schedules, block time, set different types of appointments, and even track when clients purchase packages of appointments.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about Acuity is that I cannot save clients' addresses to their profiles and set that address as the appointment location. I travel to my clients' homes, so this is essential for me. I end up having to use an Intake Form workaround, which is a pain in the neck.

Judith P.

Made my scheduling SO easy!

Reviewed on 7/2/2020

I used to spend so much time with back and forth discussions (either on the phone, by text or emails) with clients trying to find dates/times that worked for them...and me! The back and forth often led to me booking more clients per day than I really wanted to and would be tired the next day. This gives clients clear information as to when I am available (once I have set limits on my availability) and not only saves me time, but so much energy too! It's also GREAT that it links to my google calendar so my personal and professional life is all organized in one place and I don't have the panic of having double-booked myself!

Pros

The versatility and options for customizing my schedule is so helpful - everything from variable lengths of time for different types of appointments; different availability for different appointment types; setting time buffers before and after specific types of appointments; setting different locations for different types of appointments; offering clarity as to the price of the appointment (especially when they vary by type; and setting limits for the number of appointments per day and/or the amount of work time spent per day is just amazing! AND, putting all that online so my clients can schedule directly has saved me so much time and energy and has made it so easy to run that intake end of my practice. I am literally saving hours a week!

Cons

Nothing! It really has been a very helpful tool to organize my practice and keep my time focused on client work instead of scheduling conversations...

Heidy M.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Great for estheticians

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

Has been great so far, though I haven't used it with my clients yet.

Pros

I love all the features it offers and the polished look. I like that you can have categories to make things look cleaner, as well as change the colors to customize! There are many features I love such as packages, ability to add tipping when booking, private booking links and son on! And it is pretty easy to use so far. Customer service has been great so far as well. Not perfect but the best booking site I have ever used. Intake forms and notes options are amazing bonuses!

Cons

Could be a little easier to add services (like a + button or something) and you should be able to transfer them if you're using another website!

Natasha D.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Slick and user friendly

Reviewed on 22/11/2020

Overall, I have found using Acuity to be smooth and intuitive. Everything is simple to find and integrate, saving me time and stress.

Pros

I love the ease of which I can create a variety of services and organise them into private/public, colour coding and categories etc. I especially love the look and how easy it is to see which appointments are integrations from my personal calendar and which are my businesses scheduled appointments.

Cons

I do find it in the higher price range compared to other scheduling tools.

Alexander M.

Acuity Scheduling is ALMOST good; so it sucks

Reviewed on 15/7/2016

Web developer recommended this software as good and as one that integrates with QuickBooks Online and Authorize.net credit cards. To the best of his ability he was correct. Boy, was he sorry that he believed these integrations to be implemented. The time he has spent trying to make this work has certainly made my project a money loser for him.
So lets get started with the problems. The credit card for on-line booking sends out a transaction. Fine. There is an option for the customer to leave a tip. If they do, the fun starts. The entire charge goes out to Authorize.net; Acuity reports that the transaction was for more than the massage cost and that the overage is a tip. BUT Acuity sends Quickbooks a transaction for just the cost of the massage! So they misreport the transaction to my accounting software and, therefore, cook my books. I then have to go back to the Acuity record, create an invoice in Quickbooks and receive the the money. So the entire automation procedure is essentially worthless. I just want the entire transaction to come over to Quickbooks; I will gladly call the overage a tip in a split transaction. Their support has no intention of fixing this.
(2) The email notification to the therapist about a scheduled massage gives the therapist the email and phone of the client; I do not want to broadcast this info and want to control what information from the client goes to the therapist. Privacy issues abound. Their support has no intention of fixing this.
(3) The intake form sucks. Massage intake forms need drawing areas to highlight "avoid" and "focus". All clients expect this and are comfortable with this. Some clients can't even describe the area where they do or don't want work. Acuity support has no intention of fixing this.
(4) The menu of services cannot be customized. The look is clinical, blah, and confusing. Acuity support has no intention of fixing this.
(5) Acuity is a double booking nightmare! Hard to describe but here goes. Therapist A does single massages and also Therapist A is part of a team for couples massage. Her team can block off time in Therapist B's presence in the team. But Therapist A & B are considered different therapists as individuals. So there is no way to have Therapist A be booked for a couples massage and show on the schedule as to unavailable for an individual massage! Acuity support has no intention of fixing this.

Pros

Good interface; available on a variety of platforms. Almost does everything well.

Cons

Smiley face options for support mood! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Brain dead support vision and zero "we'll get right on it" attitude.

Jonathan C.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best Scheduling Software I Ever Used!!!

Reviewed on 19/11/2019

I have used Booksy, Setmore, Bookedya, Squire and none of these are remotely as good as Acuity! Will be sure to let everyone know of the benefits, features and ease of Acuity.

Pros

The amount of features is far above the rest. Super easy and efficient. Very customizable. Love it.

Cons

Only thing I can say right now that I dislike but isn't a huge deal is the fact that in the calendar you cannot manually adjust appointment times. I.E. If all your appointments are set for 45 minutes and you know one of your clients is only going to take you 30 minutes, you cannot manually change it to allow for more time for other clients to book.

Kevin D.
  • Industry: Investment Banking

Scheduling Done Right!

Reviewed on 16/1/2020

At Apex Investing, we use Acuity to book in our remote setup session which were previously scheduled manually.

Instead of having to balance the various time zones/availability, everything is now much smoother and we are able to get more setups complete than before, even emailing out the scheduling link once our customers have purchased the set up as well!

Pros

I love how expansive and customizable this software is. There are so many features that I wouldn't have of ever thought of using/needing that the masterminds at Acuity have incorporated. Being able to customize your offerings, take payments, and have automated emails sent out make this system all encompassing!

Cons

This is honestly a tough question, but I would say just how it can be slightly overwhelming getting started with so many features. But once you get the hang of everything you can see the value in having so many ways to approach your scheduling needs.

Additionally I would say having less features available on the app that are on the actual website.

Hannah A.

I Love Acuity

Reviewed on 10/9/2019

It allows me to appear professional and organized to my clients, by giving them a sneak peak at my schedule and choosing a meeting/call at a time that best works for both of us, without a million messages back and forth. It has saved me so much time, and energy.

Pros

I absolutely love being able to send a link to my clients, that they can schedule a call with me in just a few steps. I also love that it syncs up with my calendar so that i never miss a meeting

Cons

i honestly don't have any complaints. i love acuity

Joyee L.

Very Robust, but can be confusing

Reviewed on 9/10/2020

Of all the scheduling software we tried, this was the most customizeable to our specific needs. I would give this software an 8/10 for ease of use though.

There are some features that don't make complete sense and we have to tweak to our personal use.

It's been about 6 months since implementing it, and we're still not 100% confident in how to use it.

Pros

There was a lot of customization that was great. It seems as though many different industries can use this software to adapt to their specific businesses.

Cons

There are some features that aren't clear to the user. The user experience from the administrative side is a bit confusing.

It wold be nice if we could purchase or have some in-person support during set up, because a lot of time was spent trying over and over and over again to see what the best solution would be.

Traci W.

The Best Platform for Scheduling

Reviewed on 21/12/2020

Pros

I use this software for my private Executive Search Firm and Career Counseling Company, along with my full-time position as HRBR and Talent Acquisition Manager for a growing real estate company! I did the research and tested several others and found Acuity to be the best!

Cons

I have found that it does take time to get everything set up. However, once it is complete it is easy to maintain. I wish that I could combine both companies into one platform.

Dana S.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Expensive but worth it

Reviewed on 26/1/2021

Pros

Acuity is super customisable, and gives me the ability to easily create sliding scale options for my clients as well as give them the agency to create their own recurring appointments & manage these themselves. I have saved so much time on back end admin through the use of this software. Gone are the days when clients are solely reliant on me to ensure their recurring appointments are scheduled. Love the group classes feature as well. I'm able to combine my counselling appointments & allied health classes into one widget with ease.

Cons

The price, which is why I spent so long using trialling & researching other alternative schedulers for such a long time. But I've come to realise that what I'm spending in finances, I'm gaining back in time by using acuity. So while it's pricey, it's worth it in my opinion. Also when I had a credit card expire, I didn't get a heads up from acuity that my payment failed before the the widget on my site was just disabled. Other companies give you a little notice when there has been a payment issue so you have time to fix it, but not acuity. So make sure your i's are dotted and t's are crossed well ahead of time or you might find your clients unable to make bookings while you're updating things!

Briona A.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Absolutely LOVING Acuity!

Reviewed on 6/6/2020

It’s been amazing! After getting through the learning curve we’re confident that Acuity is for us.

Pros

The software is super easy to use on our office desktop, but also on phone and iPad apps since we’re working from home. Our booking process became MUCH simpler when we began using Acuity. No more emails all over the place, having to constantly reshare the meetings links and confusing schedules based on time zone, acuity solved a major headache we were prepared to just, live with.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve. After using Google Calendar for so long we did need some time to get used to the software. The free trial was a great time to really get to know what we were doing and to make sure we were ready to make the switch easily without completely throwing off our customers.

Christie B.

Best thing I ever did for my business

Reviewed on 23/7/2019

This saves soooo much time and hassles for me when it comes to scheduling. I've built the link into my email signature so even when I am not necessarily talking to someone about scheduling, they have the option to jump in and get some time booked with me. In that scenario, this becomes a marketing item for me as well!

Pros

This software became the best decision I made for my business. I am able to streamline the scheduling process by empowering clients and prospects to schedule a meeting or consultation time on their own. As a small business owner, I was easily overwhelmed by the amount of going back and forth through email or messaging apps trying to get things scheduled. It was time-consuming and difficult to manage. Now, I can simply offer the link and there is no more going back and forth!

Cons

My only "con" for this software is that I would prefer to have more options for blocking time other than just straight blocking time - maybe offer more color options and possibly make those blocks available for others to see when I want it to be seen.

Hunter R.

Very Robust Scheduling Platform

Reviewed on 7/1/2021

I've used it for a robust agency, and for my own small business consultancy and it works well for both!

Pros

I love that it's easy to setup multiple appointment types with multiple calendars.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve for the platform. It's not totally intuitive, so you do need to use the guides and the customer service if you're just starting out and not very techy.

Cristin S.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Best scheduling app for the price!

Reviewed on 9/3/2021

It’s helped me stay organize and keep track of who registered for my classes. Also love how you can have clients sign your release forms before coming to class!

Pros

I love that it shows you how many dots are left for your events. It’s easy to use!

Cons

I wouldn’t change much of anything on this scheduling app.