Jim S.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

met our demand...to work Smarter not Harder

Reviewed on 27/9/2019

We are able to pull up accounts so many ways that helps us formulate better sales programs. If we need them by state or by $$$ or by various companies we represent with a couple clicks we have our needs.
Like a lot of new launchs we had some questions their support has been great scheduling when it convenient for us to make sure all is working.

Pros

gave us lots of flexibility of how we gather information .Love the fact we can choose what information we share with our staff, that way they only have info they need. New mobile version just made it even more useful.
Input of information was a breeze to get started as they have a great mapping feature.
The fact everything gets into a customer file with no redundancy. All emails and documents it makes us look like we have all the info...Because we do.
Price----absolutely most for the money

Cons

needs some canned reports in the standard module

Easy to use and improved my workflow significantly

Reviewed on 6/2/2018

Better comunication with clients. Easy to use and improved the client experience,

I would highly recommend

Pros

I love that information is accessible and easily viewable on a mobile device. Clients love it to and it improved their accessibility as well.

Cons

I can't think of anything that did not work for me. The software made the client interactions easier and was of great value to the client experience.

Jay M.
  • Industry: Furniture

Excellent support, simple interface. Missing features are minor & only available in expensive...

Reviewed on 6/2/2018

Time savings in managing customer info and maintaining collective information management/situational awareness. Time, printing, and transcription error savings also in filling out internal office forms and other templates. Looking forward to exploring social media integrations and exploring other 3rd party apps that we can combine to enhance the CRM with even more workflows we use.

Pros

Easy to teach new staff, well laid out dashboards and view/browsing of relationships and linked information. Activity logs of other systems can clutter up the view and simply having them requires staff effort (increased wages or dedicated IT admin). Any computer can be used as a server without need for DNS or VPN, etc. Document version control. Basic user permissions can be set. Desktop pop-up reminders a nice touch. VOIP telephony available too!

Cons

Templates only available in Word (recommend Invoicing add-on if you require forms to use formulas), and templates only use merge fields (auto-fill data into forms) that are available in the contact record (uses system fields and custom fields). Hoping to see custom fields and templates that can also be created for opportunities (initiate letter from within the opportunity so it uses fields from that one and not another opportunity from same customer). Email accounts are merged into a single in and a single out basket- am told folders are going to be available in a future update. Hoping also that text reminders to clients and custom fields or other linkable/relatable customizations will soon be developed for calendar and appointment scheduling.

Janet H.

InfoFlo offers an excellent CRM solution for both small and medium sized businesses.

Reviewed on 4/7/2017

InfoFlo offers an exceptional CRM platform enabling you to boost concentration and stay on focus to complete your workflow.

Pros

- InfoFlo's software design is unique among its competitors due to InfoFlo having a mainframe where modules or "add-ons" may be added or removed according to the end user's needs. As a result, InfoFlo's software is not bloated resulting in superior end user experience. The navigational experience is responsive, super reliable and fast - an important consideration when working within the same software environment daily.
- Price for start up is very reasonable - and there are no monthly subscriptions - This allows the smallest of businesses to enjoy a sophisticated CRM without the worry of monthly overhead.
- InfoFlo form editor offers an endlessly number of customized fields to address unique business needs. Having built over 100 field items in a single form within InfoFlo, I can attest InfoFlo accepted all my customized fields without the slightest hint of impacting performance nor any instability concerns during the upload process. Actually using this form is a breeze.
- Email function simple yet complete (no confusing clutter).
- Able to rename internal functions that best suits the nomenclature for my business.
- As your business grows, InfoFlo is able to grow with you - there's no worry to outgrow your InfoFlo CRM.
- Offers categories function to facilitate in search results with superior accuracy.
InfoFlo is one of the best purchases yet I have made for my business.

Cons

No cons but for future suggestion it would be nice to
1) add url links as an option in the form editor;
2) add links between contact and contact. Rationale: Allow you to know your contact's social circle.

Mark M.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Support is difficult to contact

Reviewed on 27/10/2018

I think Infoflo is a good CRM program, but it is not for someone who does
not have computer support. Given that you own the software, it is much
less expensive than subscription based programs.

Pros

I like this software because it is a one time cost and I feel that I own
it. Subscription based pricing seems more affordable but it makes things
extremely expensive if CRM is a permanent addition.
I like Infoflo because I think it has most of the features that I need. I
had a relatively well known CRM software program before Infoflo but it
began to crash and the provider has changed to an enterprise program with
an expensive monthly subscription, no individual user options and wouldn't
support an individual user so I had to start over.

Cons

The downside of Infoflo software is that you have to be proficient at
maintaining and trouble shooting computer issues. Apparently a lot of
the problems come from changes made automatically by my Norton antivirus
software!
I had a problem where Infoflo would not start automatically and I had to
restart it manually. This continued for several months until it just
wouldn't start. This was corrected when I asked support and they told me
that I had to download updates. This was the first that I had heard of
this. I thought software should work without updates.

The most recent problem was that the program was not displaying any of the
text describing the any of the links. I was "down" for several weeks. I
finally walked into Infoflo's offices with my computer and they fixed the
problem for me. My Norton antivirus had automatically deleted a file! I
would have never figured it out on my own.

Rachel Y.
  • Industry: Farming

The most intuitive program to work with, and the only one able to do all my farming business...

Reviewed on 6/2/2018

Ability to organize a massive network of customers and restaurants to make my life simpler.

Pros

First of all Info Flo has incredible value, what you get for this one time purchase is outstanding. Info Flo's support staff is phenomenal, this makes it better than any other software ten times over. Never underestimate the value of good customer service.

The organizational structure keeps my contacts manageable. From farmers markets to the everyday customer to restaurants and hotel chains. All while having it's own mapping software to make deliveries a breeze!

The note taking system for each customer and company is such a blessing. Since our farm uses complex systems like customer supported agriculture I can keep tabs on how much they have left to spend.

We also use it to trade mushrooms for gift cards with restaurants that supplies our giveaways and promotions for CSA Members. This way, we can keep a massive network of people organized, and work with local restaurants to promote them as they buy the delicious culinary mushrooms we grow.

Cons

It would be amazing if Info Flo and Info Flo Pay worked together perfectly. I hear it's in the works, I just can't get it soon enough. I'd like to have a little more tutorial options online if possible. I'm currently trying to export my contacts to import into Info Flo Pay. Hard to find too much else wrong with this program really, 5 Stars all Around!

Tom L.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Software easy to learn. Logical work flow.

Reviewed on 6/2/2018

We mainly use this software for keeping track of customers contacts, and repair history log of our serialized products.

Pros

Very powerful software for reasonable cost, especially when comparing to competing software. The modular add-on and per/user price structure really helps small business with limited budget. Minor updates are issued frequently, which shows the developer's commitment to this product.

Cons

Some of the add-on's could arguably be consider as standard feature. For example : scheduled backup, and advanced search.

Tony W.
  • Industry: Furniture

Infoflo, easy to use and it manages my business sales & contacts easily. I would be lost...

Reviewed on 7/2/2018

Pros

I run a small family run Business and I love how Infoflo seamlessly keeps all of my contacts, invoices & reports neatly and easily accessible and links one to the other. i put all my contacts and invoices through Infoflo and I couldn't run my business as efficiently as I do without Infoflo behind me. Also their customer support is second to none. even though I am based in the UK and considering the time difference between here and Canada I always get any issues fixed within hours. Very impressed.

Marie-elisabeth T.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

I have started a new activity last year and choosed Infoflo that is very well for small...

Reviewed on 6/2/2018

a professionnal way of organisation to contact my customers and have a look on each activity .

Pros

Even if you have not bought all the addons you can start your Customer Relationship activity.
And when you start your activity you can act in a professionnal way right away.
That's why I have recommanded this software to different business people who were looking for a solution.

Cons

nothing really instead the fact of having once a problem with the downloading of my incoming mails. And it was impossible to get them back.

Lisa T.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Don't waste your money

Reviewed on 13/8/2019

This product is only good for small companies that sell via phone to individuals and do not care about mulitple contacts within a client's firm. there is no way for multiple users to enter data consistently (such as pull down menus with option to select client industry so data gets entered however a user chooses.

Pros

While this software appears to be good on the surface, it does not perform as advertised.

Cons

It did not fuction as advertised. the conversion of our existing data was never completed successfully. the sales team stopped returning calls once they had our money. InfoFlo management refused to provide a refund even though the product was never integrated as promised.

David F.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Great tool for managing emails and contacts.

Reviewed on 6/2/2018

Increased efficiency and peace of mind.

Pros

The product keeps getting better with frequent updates. InfoFlo helps me to focus on my most important emails and helps me organize and keep track of communications with all my contacts.

Michael G.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Excellent CRM interface to emails

Reviewed on 10/4/2018

Great cost effective integration with OFFICE email and calendar

Pros

The ability to integrate your CRM activities with your OFFICE (email, Calendar) is a strong cost effective feature of this tool.

Cons

The tool is fragile, in that it seems to 'fall over' too often, requiring a reset or download of a 'more recent version'. The software only runs on Windows platforms, and is not web based.

Thomas A.
  • Industry: Accounting

TCC

Reviewed on 3/12/2019

Pros

They were able to migrate all of my old data from BCM into InfoFlo.

Cons

Less user friendly than BCM but has all of the functionality we need

Danielle M.
  • Industry: Accounting

I love using InfoFlo! It's a great alternative to so many other CRM products I looked at.

Reviewed on 6/2/2018

It is very easy to track my client data with privacy. Online CRM products make you agree to terms and conditions that I could not tolerate. They were also overly complex for my needs. This is perfect for what I need and didn't require hours of watching training videos to figure out and set up either.

Pros

I like that there's a one time fee. I know I want to add on different options later. But the low one time fee allowed me to get started right away for a low price while knowing that I can upgrade later to get added features. The free trial allowed me to make a decision to see how everything worked together.

Cons

It takes up a lot of my computer's processing power. I suppose that's the nature of the beast. I'm going to need to upgrade my ram, but at least I don't have to use a server. Until I want to.

Victoria B.

Multipurpose CRM for donors, prospects, grants and events.

Reviewed on 7/2/2018

Pros

We are a nonprofit who has trialed and purchased InfoFlo for our CRM, grants management and donor management. While there are hundreds of CRMs for nonprofits, I found InfoFlo to be the best way to get a CRM that will manage grants, donors, events, and reporting, as well as allow me to customize it. The price is very market friendly without continuing fees, like most donor CRMs.

Cons

I would like to see more support options included in the price, like chat and brief phone calls. I would like to see an integrated POS so we could take donations from out website and have the information recorded in the InfoFlo database. I understand this is something that InfoFlo is currently working on.

Parviz K.

It is easy to install and you can customize it to your needs. I am in Financial industry.

Reviewed on 6/2/2018

Pros

It is easy to install and you can customize it. I also like free lifetime updates. Another good thing about this CRM is the technical support by email is free.

Cons

It is not accessible on your mobile and it doesn't work with IOS or Mac computer. I like to see this option to buyt and pay for it once or have a component for mobile access same as buying other components and also make it available to IOS and Mac computers

Martin C.

InfoFlo Review Nov18

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

Excellent. A cost effective and simple solution to my problem. I would recommend to others who are looking for a basic CRM that does the job and doesn't cost and arm and leg in terms of dollars, but also time and pain to set up.

Pros

Price. Ease of use. Basic useful functionality.
Had a need to keep track of customer and deal info. Was keeping all on paper. Within a very short time had the software working and tasks automated. The support is great and all my questions were answered.

Cons

Occasionally get an error message. But I just restart the software. I would like the ability to schedule a bulk email.

Javier A.
  • Industry: Design

Practical Solution

Reviewed on 25/2/2021

Pros

This software is very intuitive and it perfectly does what I expected. The user interface is more friendly than other platforms, enhancing my experience with it.

Cons

I have not used all options, but if I would need to mention any Cons, the opportunity configuration does not allow for automatic self numbering, which would be really helpful.

John C.

Overpromised and underdelivered

Reviewed on 20/7/2018

Pros

One time fee with no maintenance costs, bugs are fixed free. Ability to create custom modules. Data migration flexibility.

Cons

Not SaaS, poor customer service, mainstream and custom updates are buggy, bugs introduced by custom programming are billable

Cynthia B.

The program is an excellent, affordable CRM. Customer support is timely and has been great.

Reviewed on 6/2/2018

Pros

InfoFlo is user friendly, and has been easy to customize. With the report add-on it's easy to run the custom reports I need for updating our programs grant funders. I also like the ease of sending bulk E-mails.

Cons

I have relationship links between my contacts. The program will link a contact to a companies, or categories, but not to other contacts.

Haya S.

Excellent CRM!

Reviewed on 31/10/2014

The system is very intuitive and simple to use. It took me no time to learn how to use it, and if I ever get stuck the customer service is first rate. The feature set is extensive and I can pick from a list of add-ons depending on my needs. I use the Outlook add-on which is fully integrated with my Outlook program making the transition to using InfoFlo very simple. Overall, it's a great CRM package and happens to be very affordable which is great!

Lorraine C.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Carmel Vision's InfoFlo is software I can't live without!

Reviewed on 7/2/2018

It keeps all my data organized in a manner that ensures nothing gets lost or forgotten.

Pros

InfoFlo is a powerful organization tool that puts all your data, emails, notes and documents at your fingertips. Incredibly powerful linking system lets you set up webs that ensure data and documents can be accessed from everywhere. Forgot what you named the document? Find it by accessing a company or contact it related to, in the project history, or in a category. Attach phone recordings to the caller, company and project. Emails file automatically against the sender/receiver and, optionally , project.
This is a CRM, document manager (including version control), email client, task manager, event manager, project manager and notes manager all rolled into one powerful and very inexpensive product. A host of highly affordable optional add-ons enable integrated invoicing or integration with your accounting system, PBX integration, phone call recording, email marketing, email analytics, list management, automated backup, Google integration, Outlook integration, use on mobiles and tablets... The add-ons list just keeps growing.
The system allows a high degree of customization to accommodate the data you want to store, arranged your way.
Fully network-capable with sophisticated access management, this is a tool no business should be without. Actually, it's a tool every Windows user should have on their computer and use daily. Take a free trial. By the end of the month, you will wonder how you ever lived without it.
Videos help you learn to use it and the support is good.

Cons

Very few: No comprehensive user guide, but it's quite intuitive.
Sometimes support staff can be a little unclear in responses, but they always clarify if asked.
It freezes or throws an error message very occasionally, which I suspect is related to memory. Seems to occur when there's a lot going on. Thankfully, merely closing and immediately re-opening the application fixes everything with no data loss.
I cannot access documents in InfoFlo to upload to a website. I have to copy them to somewhere else on my computer first. A very minor inconvenience. Doesn't apply to email - it's easy to pick a document from anywhere in InfoFlo and copy into an email, or use Attach in the usual way.

Alex T.

Service has been great. Program has some aggravating limitations.

Reviewed on 6/2/2018

Improvement in contact management over manual address book

Pros

I use the program to maintain personal contacts and contacts for a small service business. Service, from the initial sales contact through support when I got confused have been remarkable. It was the service even more than the product that made me choose this program. It is fairly easy to use, even for someone who really isn't the most technically competent. Even with limitations that are a bit frustrating, the value for money is excellent.

Cons

There are some limitations that I find frustrating. One in particular is mail merging. You appear to have to deal with one contact letter at a time. The flexibility in this area falls short of other CRM products I have used in the past. But again, my comments must be taken in the context of the price point and relative value for money. Sorting capabilities are limited. For example I cannot seem to create a custom list by choosing/limiting contacts who fall into several categories. For example customers who from a list of 5 services receive only 3 services. In our landscaping business we have customers who are individuals as well as business customers. The two groups seem to have to be dealt with separately as opposed to being able to generate a simple list of all customers in a given category.

Tim T.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Amazing app

Reviewed on 27/9/2019

Pros

1 time fee, simple to use and long term cost is amazing. Works great, and no need of anything more fancy. Has absolutely everything what a Mortgage broker needs to juggle 1000s of clients.

Cons

Don't have any cons yet, maybe certain add ons are a bit expensive and could have been included with the basic app. However, after all it is still cheaper than many CRMs on the market.

Mark M.

I am an independent financial planner and this helps me stay independent!

Reviewed on 19/1/2018

Maintain independence. Stay compliant. I am not very good with computers and have some difficulty navigating through the program. I have not figured out how to use all of the features

Pros

I like this software because it allows me the option to stay independent. In my industry, so much information is kept on the mutual fund dealers and insurance company servers, so it is lost if you decide to leave. The option to leave is lost if you can't take your information and notes. You may not be a "captive agent" according to contract, but you are according to who controls your information and records. I expect that this is the case in many different industries.

Infoflow lets me keep a copy of clients information ' notes that pertain to matters that cross different industry lines.
It is also flexible enough to be able to help me with my marketing needs. This information, tracking and management can not all be put on a single company server. My business encompasses customized financial plans that I do on my own, investments, insurance, tax and some legal issues (wills/ PofA) which requires working with different companies.
Infoflow can help me keep track and serve the varied needs my clients all in one place.

I like this program because I can purchase it and whatever else I need. The trend is towards "subscriptions" because it provides a lot more revenue and smooth revenue for the providers. I don't want to overpay and get tied to increasingly expensive software. I used to use a different program and they moved to "enterprise" software for large companies. They also switched to expensive subscription based payments.