Zenput Mobile

4.7/5 (51 reviews)
Tim W.

BWW Review

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

It has been a great tool for the Management team and Regional Managers.

Pros

The app is easy to use. The support with the organization was great!

Cons

Working out some of the functionality for 1-2 checklists.

Tim O.

Review for 50 convenience store sites

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

Overall I have used Zenput for nearly 6 years between 2 companies. The only other changes I would like to see is the ability to upload video from a store level computer and not just a user device such as a cell phone or iPad. This in fact would be an additional feature to expand what Zenput can do. If we had this ability, we could upload video from our CCTV system from an LP perspective. This could increase your overall revenue of what you can accomplish. I will take 5% of the gross for this idea. Thanks.

Pros

The ability to have consistent standards company wide. The flexibility to create any forms I need.

Cons

The general ability to create/edit users and forms is a challenge and still struggle with. Also customizing forms to populate scores is still a challenge.

Steven Y.

This System Improves Operations

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

Form Setup - the walk through I received was excellent.

Pros

It is clear cut and easy to use. The customization is powerful as well.

Cons

The grading - trying to get a Percentage or Total Score is difficult and time consuming to configure. If you make a mistake it is tough to find where you went wrong.

Christopher N.
Industry: Food Production
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Good for day to day ops, useless for real parameters

Reviewed on 6/12/2019

I have used Zenput to it's limits, I really enjoy it and it helps my organisation. If my wishes for the future where implemented, I don't think I would need to change software.

Pros

Triggers, temperature, haccp, tests, tasks

Cons

Can't change projects immediately. Does not take information from one form to the follow up form.
Not able to add categories to sort forms. When user have access to edit form, they are forced to the web page.

Mike Y.

Very Effective Administration

Reviewed on 29/11/2019

Very good - a professional organization with the customer in mind.

Pros

I am able to monitor the quality of my teams' performance with customized reports that allow me to dive into their successes and failures.

Cons

Some of the App functionality makes it difficult to review past reports.

Sherry-ann W.

Feedback on Audits

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Overall this software is very user friendly and practical in an operations setting.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. One improvement that could be made would be - When reviewing the table of contents to identify any missed questions it would be helpful if when you went back in you were taken directly to the unanswered questions rather than having to scroll through from the top to find the missing item. It would also be helpful if there is a question that you answer N/A to you still have the option to add a comment. Sometimes the reason for N/A is helpful to those who review the report after filing to know why a particular item was N/A.

Cons

There have been a couple of times when my Draft hasn't saved.

I would like to be able to arrange my questions in each section in the order I want to do them. There is a lot of going from one end of the restaurant to the other allot back and forth several times if you are following the flow of the audit. For example if I'm in the cooler I want to audit all items for each section that pertain to the cooler. If we had the ability to set our own master template using all the items on the audit but being able to set the flow to what is practical inside each location.

Sonu K.
Industry: Restaurants

Very good software with great future

Reviewed on 23/11/2019

We are using this software on daily basis. Having triggers set reminds your team constantly what needs to be done and when your attention is required. It definitely makes your operations smooth.

Pros

Their Customer support team is excellent, never had awaited long to get hold on. This software obviously has exciting features but need little more attention on small things which is not visible until you actually use them on daily basis. They also have Zenput labels software which I am personally fan of, had make our team's life so much easier. Great findings!!!

Cons

Sometimes it is not easy for those who are new to technologies. Should provide basic tutorials.

Deanna P.

Data and Automation Made Easy

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

We have automated several processes and been able to capture useful data to continue enhancements and improvements.

Pros

Zenput is user friendly and easy to administer. It captures data our organization needs to diagnose and correct issues and ensure an overall phenomenal experience for our Guests and Associates. With several features and automations, Zenput has changed the ease with which we and our operators do business.

Cons

The only wish I have on my list is the ability to admin the system from the app instead of my PC.

Gary G.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Great product and service!

Reviewed on 2/12/2019

The service and support has been amazing.

Pros

Love the way zenput helps me manage my stores.

Cons

None. I have nothing bad to say about zenput

Samantha L.

Happy With Zenput

Reviewed on 7/12/2019

Incredibly positive. Thanks for helping a new owner navigate a wonderful app. Appreciate you all!

Pros

Easy to create with the Zenput team.
My employees understand it.
I can check on progress of completion of tasks as much (or as little) as I want.
It helps me communicate to my employees the areas where our shop is lacking.
It's made my life easier at the owner of the business.

Cons

The initial set up was tricky given my incredibly busy life. I barely had time to even set it up. Then to work out kinks took longer than I would have liked.
Again this is a personal problem, not a Zenput problem. The team at Zenput is understanding and wonderful.

Jacob G.
Company size: 10,001+ Employees

Reviewed on 28/11/2019

Overall Zenput is a great tool to hold people accountable. It is also a great tool to utilize when training employees. The checklist platform helps keep employees organized and on track.

Pros

I like that we are able to keep an easily accessible record of each location. This helps with holding employees accountable from afar.

Cons

Some of the reporting and the way the reporting is e mailed is not as easily viewable/printable as we would like it to be. Could use some updating to the formats/features to make them more easily used.

Vishal S.

Good functionality

Reviewed on 4/12/2019

It’s overall good

Pros

Organized software, delegation of duties, accessibility

Cons

It needs to be made more simple, in terms of usage and the tasks n projects in terms of simplicity.
It’s too complicated.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Nick B.

So far love it

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

Very positive. I love being able to use my creativity to create new function through it.

Pros

This allows me to standardize a lot of reporting and checkless between my organizations. I love how we are able to share the data mediately using this software.

Cons

Only having each location set up as a user is kind of confusing. I know I can add more users, but I’m not sure how I would like to go about that. I am having trouble getting my non-management staff to use this system regularly. I would like to get more people in my organization using it.

Cody T.
Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Quality Assurance and Food Safety Team Lead

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 25/11/2019

Overall is it fairly good.

Pros

Every thing is electronic and readily available for use any where.

Cons

The email list is permanent and cannot be adjusted as needed, especially for a form that may need to go to different sets of people.
The form calculations are very basic and therefore requires that you use support a lot.
The team also has to depend on the zenput support for locations to update even though it is using a mapping application.
The DATE and Time can not be separated or should be separate.

Darlene H.

Darlene's review

Reviewed on 3/12/2019

i have beenvery happy with this experience and anytime I have had issues that have been immediately addressed via conference call, email, phone call etc.

Pros

I like that it makes all the Area Coaches accountable for work done in the field and I can have access at any time to follow up or calibrate the work being done. Also, I lovei how we can customize forms more for our needs which is more benefical than the traditional form.

Cons

Sometimes trying to customize the forms are more complex and confusing to set up.

Steve C.

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

I think it has helped with accountability to ensure tasks are being assigned and followed up on

Pros

I like the ease and functionality of the software. It was very easy to create new forms and it was easy to use forms from the Domino's brand hub that other franchises had created. I also liked the ease of setting up distribution so that forms would go to the appropriate person.

Cons

We are a growing franchise and we added 7 stores since we initially signed up. I didn't like that you couldn't add another location at a pro-rated cost to be included in your organization. My understanding was that you had to sign up a seperate contract for a new location or add them when the entire organization was up for renewal.

Jeffrey G.

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

We have been thrilled throughout our partnership with Zenput. Amazing customer service, wonderful software solution, and meaningful positive impact on our business.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to use on mobile devices/tablets, ability to enforce policies and procedures and view insight in real time.

Cons

We did not find any cons with the Zenput solution

Jeff C.

Zenput-Audit Program

Reviewed on 6/12/2019

Our sites are consistently cleaner. Everyone knows what we expect.

Pros

How fast it helps you improve processes.

Cons

Setup, it wasn't hard, it was just the part I like the least.

Elie K.

Reviewed on 3/12/2019

great experience, loved the system. deployed it for all our 33 branches successfully and the team is loving it.

Pros

How easy it is to setup and configure forms and checklist and the wide options and features available for the field entries along with the triggers.

Cons

the reporting part has some bugs and it can be improved.

Autumn O.

Great Product

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Pros

Easy to use. Everything is organized and in folder for you to find quickly.

Cons

Nothing. I love using this app and so do my crew members.

Mpho M.

Zenput advantages

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

Operational standards are better upheld and always kept monitored even remotely

Pros

It gives me real-time events and operational standards in my restaurants at any given time. It can also be adjusted to be in line with operational needs.

Cons

I do not have any glitches with the product up to now.

Elia P.

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

Pros

The Ease of use of the zenput use. Everything is in one spot

Cons

The Corrective actions can be viewed under my submissions

Cassandra G.

Great software

Reviewed on 2/12/2019

I love it and would refer it to anyone

Pros

It has helped us improve food quality also it helps us keep track of cleaning financials and tasks that need to be done

Cons

When submitting ou have to pay close attention to it sometimes it does not submit

Jen E.
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

District Manager View

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Pros

It assists with streamlining all checklists and upholding the standard with cleanliness and food safety.

Cons

I would like to be able to pull completion reports as opposed to having them emailed to me.

Bill G.
Company size: 10,001+ Employees

Great app

Very good

Pros

Easy to access at multiple levels of management.

Cons

When internet is down it should still record checklists and then upload later when the internet is back up.