Boris T.

A solid CRM that integrates into your daily life

Reviewed on 20/3/2021

We use Streak to create the whole task flow when starting a project for another company. It is a great tool to see where exactly we are in the integration process and how far along we are with each company we work with. It works well, and is reasonably priced. My favourite part is that it integrates into Gmail which makes it extremely convenient. Streak does not come without issues, but they are minor and not too bothersome.

Pros

It sits right there, in your Gmail inbox, ready to spring into action when you need it. Streak is an ingenious way to deal with CRM and is easy to remember to deal with, as your email is always open anyway. No need to switch tabs or use multiple different solutions for one task.

Cons

There were a few issues I found with Streak. Sometimes it takes ages to load and when I'm trying to follow up on an email, write a note for my team, and have three more tasks sitting in my head, the last thing I need is for my CRM to freeze out for 30 seconds. The other thing I noticed is that, every time I would load any other email address in the same browser, Streak would send me a notification that it should be enabled. It would be great if the Chrome extension would recognize which email address is open and not bother me when it is not the one that it should be managing.

Viktoria J.

A solid option for those who like to integrate their CRM with Gmail

Reviewed on 31/1/2021

It was a great tool to follow the product implementation down a pipeline. We used it to make sure all of us were aware where we were with integration at a certain property. It was a nice thing to have, but with all the issues with service availability and constant badgering to install it for other accounts it sometimes became tedious.

Pros

It is built in to Gmail - you open your inbox and you're up and ready to work.

Cons

It loads. Most of the time. Sometimes it takes forever. They were often experiencing difficulties and Streak could not be accessed. It also constantly bugged me to install Streak for all accounts, even though only one Gmail account had access to it.

Personalized email? Try Streak, and you'll never go unnoticed!

Reviewed on 20/7/2018

I was able to sent emails to a lot of people but helped me not sound robotic and general because it lets me modify variables that I want to populate in the emails by just merely putting it in an excel csv file. Who says being personalized in email correspondences is a bottle? Well, they haven't installed or used Streak!

Pros

As a part-time resume editor, and a full-time workforce planner, I need to email a lot of clients. Emailing them takes so much time even if the emails are just the same, and I just need to edit one or two words in the message I will be sending them. Before, it took me a great deal of time wasted doing it one by one, but because of Streak, it made it easy for me now!

I can now email 100 people in just one click and one email template, but you will not sound robotic because it lets you modify some variables you want to populate by just editing it in one .csv excel file!

Streak also helped me keep track of my senders. It provides me the information if the person I sent the email already opened the message once or twice. This helps me to know whom to follow up or whom I need to call because they haven't opened my email which saves so much time for me!

Cons

I am using a work email powered by Gmail, and sometimes whenever I clear my cookies and cache, the Streak extension crashes and I need to rerun it. If I am using a different computer, I need to rerun it too again. It is not that time consuming, but I hope they can find solution to that so that it will be sync on all computers that I am using and only needs me to run it once per device.

Frank S.

Streak CRM has completely simplified all aspects of Event Management for my Banquet department.

Reviewed on 14/3/2018

Pros

I've worked in large hotels that have full and dedicated Catering programs to handle bookings. The hotel I'm working at ran all their banquets using a manual system. Well, I had to change that right away, so I started using everything Google to get a rudimentary system up and running. Then, just by chance, I found Streak CRM in the chrome store and downloaded it. When I had it up and running in Gmail, I noticed they had a pre-defined pipeline for Event Planning. I was sold.
Everything I designed in Google Drive integrates into Streak Boxes. All correspondences to conveners have all the email threads, documents, contracts, and catering details are all right there and handy in each Streak Box View.
The design team for Streak CRM is very active. Since I've been using Streak for the past 2 years, there have been many upgrades and additional tools added to Streak that just makes it all that more powerful.

Cons

Streak integrates nicely with Google Drive or G-Suite, but its integration with Google Calendar could use some improvement - for example, I use a separate calendar for each meeting and banquet rooms for booking. When I create a new box in Streak I can send that information to a Streak Calendar. It would be nice to be able to assign specific calendars to send information to from Streak.

Becky R.

This CRM fits into Gmail, you dpn't have to try to fit Gmail into your CRM

Reviewed on 19/3/2018

This product has enabled me to keep all my emails and attachments related to a project in one place and allows me to track the progress of a project from start to finish.

Pros

Neatly keeps all emails and attachments related to a client in one place. The Sidebar makes it easy to, at a glance get all the customized information you need when you open an email related to the client.

Cons

The cost. Inability to customize fields for contacts & companies including a photo field. Unable to nest records like an account that has several sub accounts and different contacts for each one and each one having different projects and project tasks for each etc. You cannot choose fields for just contact records, account records, opportunities, projects or tasks without having to create several pipelines for each type of record. If you do create several pipelines for each type of record you are not able to pull fields from one pipeline to have it display in another pipeline. For the price, you can get a full CRM system that can be customized for the way you work. If the price was lower I could give this product a good rating for being a simple CRM to track your emails and attachments related to a contact and track pipeline progress.

Verity M.

A Beautiful GSuite + CRM Marriage

Reviewed on 8/5/2020

Overall the product is awesome for GSuite users, to be honest, I have realized a little too late that I don't really use any of the paid features so I could have done with the free version - a big oversight as it has a rather hefty price tag of $35 USD for a month (one user). A few teaks to issues like the multiple select options and more seamless customer service and it would be very hard to fault it!

Pros

A really intuitive introduction to CRM Software. I loved that I could add all different email threads to one "Box" and that I could write notes and reminders connected to that box. Lots of drag and drop features, easy editing, lots of customizing with colours etc so that you can really make it your own

Cons

It seems to be difficult to select multiple emails and add them to a box. If just two boxes it seems fine but often it is a matter of wanting to select 3 or more and for this, it just does not work. Customer service was a bit all over the place too - some replies VERY technical and somewhat abrupt and with lots of different names/contacts.

Barbara Q.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

A colorful, simple and helpful CRM. Put your info in boxes, your boxes in pipelines and that's...

Reviewed on 5/4/2018

It's cheap, it has lots of integration with other software, and it helped us to get quality control over the sales department and customer support.

Pros

Easy to use and has a lot of integration features that help us track everything. Track your information on the stages you want and make the followup. Its customized permissions allow to share the content, clients, and pipelines with the people we want it to. You can give very customized permission to all your workers, for some of them or create your own private pipelines and your data will be protected. I also like the easy database creation, just from a spreadsheet and import it to the CRM. Very simple.

Cons

Bugs and fixes and bugs again. It tends to get some bugs, even though they solve it really quick, it gets a bit of annoying. Sometimes the interface gets slow, so you need a proper laptop or PC to use it. It looks really messy at first and the interface its so colorful, it looks like a unicorn made it, but you tend to get used to it.

Devlyn M.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

A needed solution for my 1 person business

Reviewed on 24/6/2019

I'm new to Streak, but I already see how this software will solve my CRM problem. I was trying to use Hubspot, but it's just not built for either single person businesses, nor for odd email systems like Etsy uses. It also had tons of clunky features that just are excessive. I will definitely be recommending this to friends who use Gmail for sales, customer service and order management. It gives me the functionality I need, and the ability to add more, without making things so complicated that it's not worth the bother. I'm sold!

Pros

I've checked out many CRMs but they are generally set up for teams. This one has team functionality, but I don't need that. I need to be able to track customers, leads, and orders just for myself! I also sell a lot through Etsy, so my order emails and client contacts are all under their email. With most automation, that would mean that it would be lumped under one contact, but with Streak's excellent use of "Boxes", I'm able to sort even those emails and track specific orders on an individual basis. Plus, since it's private, Streak doesn't charge me.

Cons

Figuring out how this would best work for me is always the biggest challenge, but after watching their on-demand setup video, I was able to sort it out. Sometimes the language used for specialized software is out of my vernacular, but it's fairly easy to pick up. I'm not yet seeing many cons.

Brad H.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Hands down favorite Gmail plugin

Reviewed on 15/7/2018

Pros

I've been using Streak for years and I LOVE it! I've tried to move over to other email plugins but they're either missing key features or they aren't easy to use. The thing I love most about Streak and reason I've used it for so long is that it checks the boxes for all of my needs and I haven't found a competitor that does the same.

Cons

Really the only thing I don't love about Streak is that they add a row to your left menu bar called pipeline. I don't use this feature and I hate clutter and to my knowledge there is no way to remove it. Super annoying, but that's really my only gripe with it.

Samantha T.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Streak is great for sales, marketing and business emails

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Streak has saved me and my team from having to keep following up on emails, as we can create pipelines easily. We also don't have to keep asking if people have read their emails as you get a notification as soon as they do open/read it.

Pros

The best part about Streak is that you are able to see if people have actually viewed your emails. This works for professional emails, such as making sure your team actually read your email, or if the client was able to view your email. Sounds a bit creepy, but it takes the guesswork out of the equation. And you don't even need to be on the premium plan to use this feature, it's free.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about Streak. It's useful for us, even though we are on the free plan.

John M.

Great way to ensure someone receives your proposal

Reviewed on 19/11/2019

Overall, Streak provides a great value to me and my team. There are other options but they are more costly.

Pros

Being in sales it is important that a prospect receives my proposal in a timely manner. Prior to streak I never knew if they received mine unless I received a personal reply. With Streak, I can see when they view my email and how many times they view it.

Cons

I really have no complaints about Streak! I started with the free option and migrated over to the paid version. I use it on every email I send!

Nishant G.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Works amazingly to manage my sales pipeline

Reviewed on 16/7/2018

Pros

I work as a freelancer and reach out to some industry people on regular basis. This puts me in a situation where I will have to followup on lots of emails in future on regular basis. Streak works amazingly for me. I exactly know what to do next with my emails. Must have for any gmail user.

Cons

Obviously you can not take the CRM experience from one device to another like any other tool. I think that not even a use case for the product. Overall an amazing solution.

Becky B.

After years and years of vetting about 20+ CRM's - I finally found the BEST one out there!

Reviewed on 6/7/2017

Streak has saved my life LOL. It allows me to leverage the agents on my team and manage seller, buyer & stayer transactions in a productive and efficient manner. It also saves me time which is huge! Bottom line is that Streak wins the day and I'm grateful to all at Streak! Especially Andrew Stewart who has been & continues to be instrumental and supportive. Thank you all at Streak!

Pros

I love the way Streak is seamless with my gmail. I also love the way it is customizable. Streak's support is bar none as well! I recommend Streak to all who are looking for an amazing and efficient CRM. Steak also is constantly upgrading with more bells & whistles! LOVE LOVE Streak!

Cons

Hard to think of any cons. Only one top of my mind is that I really wish Streak Contacts would sync with Google Contacts real time. I think Streak may be working on this though.

Gina G.
  • Industry: Hospitality

It is a great online CRM App

Reviewed on 15/6/2020

I've been using Streak for years because of the ability to see if your emails sent have been opened and the ability to schedule emails to be sent in the future. There is a free version as well as paid upgrades

Pros

Streak CRM has some great features, but what I like most is the ability to see when someone opens your email.

Cons

Frankly, some parts of the CRM, I do not use and seems a little to understand such as lead pipelines and boxes

Jessica R.

Simple and Affordable way to track leads

Reviewed on 18/8/2020

Overall, I like Streak and continue to use it within my inbox daily. Free forever (on the individual plan) and built within Gmail are the top 2 benefits I was looking for, and Streak meets both of these needs.

Pros

What I like most about Streak is that you can stay on the free plan forever, it's easy to learn and teach others on your team how to use, and best of all, it's all right within Gmail so you don't have to learn a new program.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that there's not really an easy way to quickly and easily see in one place, which of your tasks are overdue. I wish there was an icon or color code for leads who have an overdue task.

Rick D.

Streak makes our business run SO MUCH more efficiently.

Reviewed on 26/4/2018

Increased productivity, follow through, and scheduling of email-related tasks. Huge efficiency increase!

Pros

The integration with email makes it easy to be very thorough and efficient with lead follow-ups, form emails, tasks, send later, etc. Productivity increased tenfold when we started using Streak.

Cons

I can't think of anything to complain about. I wish we could afford the premium plan to take advantage of the premium features, but that's not Streak's fault, their prices are very reasonable.

Great for tracking emails

Reviewed on 26/7/2019

I used it mostly to track emails and most if it was pretty straightforward. It's great for managing outreach.

Pros

I primarily used Streak because I wanted to know if my recipients were opening my emails and when. You can easily insert screenshots and dcocuments easily. It's also very easy to add it on in Gmail and turn it into a CRM.

Cons

I can't find anything wrong with it as I was using it to manage very low-volume emails and contacts. It works great.

Jason C.

Really straight forward, intuitive product. Saves me a ton of time in tracking status quickly.

Reviewed on 11/9/2017

Pros

One of the greatest strengths is the versatility. I used it personally to track a kitchen renovation project, as well as a startup sales funnel, fundraising, and partnerships. Love the dashboard view that lets me see where things are quickly.

Cons

As it looks and feels like Excel, I'd like a bit better calculations (summing columns, etc.). Also, as a big fan of the "Snooze" feature for email, it surprised me that the mobile app does not include this feature.

Jake the film G.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

I used Streak from 2016-2017 for all of my CRM needs.

Reviewed on 3/6/2018

You'll get rich CRM features in your Gmail (from columns on email, phone number, and the usual info to more nuanced categories like anniversaries and birthdays), and the small business owner who is already strapped for mental hard drive space doesn't need another app to log into. I love what Streak offers in its freemium service, and I even recommend it to my fellow video producers in my blog. It's my preferred CRM - keep it up!

Pros

The best thing going for Streak is its painless integration with Gmail. On top of that, the freemium model gives the small business owner a plethora of features, on the house. When you're bootstrapping your business, use Streak for your CRM.

Cons

The ability to write notes based on dates (e.g. did I call on the 2nd and then send a mailer 3 days later) is really shortsighted. When I was using Streak in 2016 and 2017, the only option was a generic notes field which could fill up very quickly.

If you use G Suite, you need Streak

Reviewed on 29/4/2019

Pros

If you use Gmail or G Suite and manage a small team, then Streak is a must have. We use it to track our emails which makes it easier to manage communication when handling new projects or clients.

Cons

I have had no issues working with Streak.

Diana T.

Always loved using but this week the customer service has been very fast and helpful

Reviewed on 4/8/2017

Pros

Free, integrated in gmail, flexibility, reminders in calendar for tasks. We rebranded the company which meant a different email address. I wasn't sure if I could transfer boxes and pipelines. One quick email later, everything was shared. Another quick email and my snippets were shared

Cons

A lot of features, guide would be helpful to figure out what features to use and what not to based on organization needs

Holly K.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great to see who has read your emails

Reviewed on 3/7/2018

From a sales person's perspective, it is great to see instantly when someone has read your email and how many times they have opened it.

Pros

The extension is very easy to set up. I haven't used all the Streak features yet, as I mainly wanted it to see who had read my emails so I would know how to position my follow up phone call and when to make it. Once this software is installed it just sits there and I don't have to update it constantly. I like the ease of seeing at a glance who has read my emails and the instant notification is also help.

Cons

I have occasionally found when calling prospects they have said they did read the email but Streak tells me otherwise. I am not sure if this is a white lie from recipients or if the extension doesn't pick up all mail boxes.

Lee-anne L.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Excellent tool for gmail , lead/project management - just love it

Reviewed on 1/8/2017

Job tracking , and mail merge excellent features of software

Pros

the mail merge function is excellent , as well as seamless intergration with import excel data to create folders . Just very simply for anyone to use

Cons

Only small con is the field selections for things like contacts, and intergrations into contact could be smoother. Could be that I am doing something wrong as well.

Carlos P.

good experience I liked a lot.

Reviewed on 9/5/2018

as a benefit I got that I was able to send scheduled emails which I did not have time to send and it made my job easier.

Pros

I like that you can schedule mailings is a great help without having free time to manage your commitments and use automated templates.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about it very good software as an extension for the email a great help.

Millie H.

LOVE that it integrates with Gmail

Reviewed on 27/3/2018

Pros

I love that I can have a pipeline within my email. I don't need to go to a separate software program or website to track where my prospects and customers are in my business process.

Cons

The free version is limited in capability and I feel the paid version is a bit pricey. Not something I'm willing to invest in at this point.