ERPAG

ERP for small and mid-sized companies

4.6 /5 (242 reviews) Write a Review!

Marcelo Z.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Good ERP to take in consideretion

Reviewed on 25/9/2019

We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

Pros

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

Cons

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Ratanachai P.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Flexible & intelligent software but easy to use. Best for startups & small to mid size...

Reviewed on 1/7/2020

I'm so happy to find this application after a virtually forever search for an ERP software that will fit my organization requirement with limited budget. The software is sophisticated and well designed. It is also so flexible that allows you to adjust and tweak the software to fit your organization's requirement. The flow of the application is also intuitive and easy to understand.

Their support team is also very helpful. I love that they also provide the Live Chat service within the application. This really help us solve our problems quickly.

So, if you are an entrepreneur looking for an ERP solution, make sure you don't skip this one!

Pros

Cloud Application, No need to invest in hardware. The software covers every aspect of an organization and link important data together. It is very flexible and well designed.

Cons

Support team availability for company in Asia continent is quite limited.
Continuity issue. For example, when we briefly lost Internet connection, the user is kicked out of the software immediately and lose all the unsaved works. When something is wrong, the application is just suspended without any reason or explanation. It should have a better error handling.

Laura E.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing

Reviewed on 19/2/2020

So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

Pros

We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

Cons

This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

Mark K.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Impressive capabilities

Reviewed on 17/2/2021

Superlative!

Pros

The progress from database management software that keeps track of Bills of Material to Multimillion-dollar ERP implementations has been spectacular. The only thing more stunning about the cost of these systems is the complexity. If you have ever worked with SAP you will understand immediately. If not you are going to save yourself a steep journey up that learning curve. ERPAG is priced almost too low. I nearly passed it up when I saw the cost. How can Cloud-based ERP software have this price point and really be ERP I thought. Fortunately, I took a closer look. I'm still exploring all of the functionality. I will be presenting ERPAG tomorrow and I will say simply that ERPAG is all you will ever need. All of the bases are covered.

Cons

ERPAG University CRM tutorials would be helpfull.

Jane C.
  • Industry: Automotive

Outstanding customer support

Reviewed on 6/8/2018

The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

Pros

The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

Cons

The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

Hoang V.

The ERPAG has potential to become great

Reviewed on 10/6/2019

It's been great so far due to outstanding customer support.

Pros

It's backed by great customer support. I think they will improve it day by day.

Cons

Here are a few:

- Mobile app of the software is still quite basic. I hope they put more effort into it.
- The app doesn't let you to adjust time of login session. It will be expired after a period of time then you have to login again. I often re-login more than 20 times per day.
- I think the software doesn't use CDN so we sometimes got difficult to use it due to laggy connection. We're located in South East Asia.
- The software doesn't reopen your last tabs. You will have to open them again each login.

Michael C.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Big Bang for Your Buck!!!

Reviewed on 4/3/2020

We were tasked with building a eCommerce store (shopping cart) on Shopify, and we wanted a solution that could easily accommodate a large manufactures complete catalog. At the same time our agency has been using a SaaS CRM for our business as well with nowhere near all the capabilities ERPAG offers without utilizing several SaaS solutions. The value just made tremendous sense.

Pros

Whether your need a solution to manage sales orders (online or off), a CRM, an integratable point-of-sale solution, physical product inventory and shipping control, brick-and-mortar location cost management, manufacturing/service projects, a sophisticated accounting integration solution... or all the above ERPAG has you covered. WOW! Simply amazing.

Cons

The user interface design could use a more friendly, sophisticated look (i.e., Microsoft 365). But, otherwise, for the money... amazing!!!

Sebastian M.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great Software for Inventory and BOM Management

Reviewed on 25/1/2021

Pros

The software made managing our inventory and purchasing/sales very easy and simple. The UI is clean and easy to pick up.

Cons

Monthly costs are always worse than a single payment, but I understand the reasoning.

easy to use

Reviewed on 13/2/2021

Pros

ERPAG is very easy to use. Most important feature is warehouse.

Cons

It looks very plain. And order entry session is not suitable for manual ecommerce service.

François M.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Straight to the Point

Reviewed on 6/6/2019

Great tool, great value for the money, a couple strings to attach and they'll be all set to win a lot of OpenERP/Odoo customers.

Pros

GUI, speed, report template editing, **amazing** embedded support (videos, chat zone), XLS import/export. You can tell that they have real manufacturing experience.

Cons

Lack of key CRM features (leads --> opportunities --> quotations, emailings), forcing the use of other third-party tools, which is a bit sad. Seems like it would be super simple for them to add.

Darren P.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Review of ERPAG

Reviewed on 5/2/2019

Pros

Ease of use, excellent client service, and solid application software design.

Cons

Would like a few additional pieces of functionality added. However, overall, a fantastic deal for the price.

Exceptional Pre-sales Consultation

Reviewed on 19/7/2018

Workflow modeling, operational data capture, efficiency metrics.

Pros

I am very impressed with the thoughtful approach to full scope manufacturing operations, without getting too complex for a business of our size. The modularity and granularity of modeling work operations is a huge plus

Cons

I'd like to see the ability to optimize order picking work flow to a shelf location floor plan. Currently There is only a packing list, but no specific pick list. This would be a valuable feature for our workflow.

Tayyab A.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Found something special

Reviewed on 19/8/2020

Pros

As my job is regarding inventory and procurement so i was very keen to find a software that fits to my requirement and fulfill my needs , so i think ERPAG is the one that's do the job. It has all the features which my organisation requires and i am very likely going to buy it after checking it in details

Cons

Price is the thing which matter alot and i think price of this software should be abit less.

Tim A.

So far the experience has been very good.

Reviewed on 12/1/2018

Pros

1. Support - has been fantastic 2. Design - the templates are set up in logical and intuitive order 3. Functionality of system - It just flows baby.

Cons

Need more experience to see what I might find irritating or a real problem. I mentioned one issue for improvement and was assured the team is already working on it. So far they have not made a promise they have not kept.

Nour S.

Excellent ERP for manufacturing companies

Reviewed on 11/12/2020

Professional inventory and manufacturing management

Pros

Ease of use, comprehensive features and great customer support

Cons

No accounting module, web interface is not responsive on mobile devices

Hailegiorgis G.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Supply Chain Managment alongwith its all componant.

Reviewed on 23/1/2020

Beginner

Pros

To try, learn and propose the software to be purchase

Cons

To me at this stage I don't have any idea about the least I like.

Antoinette H.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Switch over to Erpag ERP System

Reviewed on 13/4/2019

Easier way of doing costings, understand what it really cost to make a product.
Streamline admin, less mistakes, as we import directly for Shopify and less people to run the operation.
Thanks for that

Pros

That its cloud-based and easy accessible.

Cons

That it cannot give you projected delivery time based on time resource. In other words, as you process your orders it should be able to say with 10 people, minutes availible you are booked with the items ordered till the 28th of April, if someone is absent it recalculates?

Brandon V.

Inventory is never questioned when using the software. Know where things are in real time.

Reviewed on 1/4/2018

Pros

This makes business very efficient and keeps your inventory to a minimum. There's no need to have a lot of items on hand when you are efficiently moving them.

Cons

The setup was a nightmare. But that was to be expected the customer service was very helpful. It was easier than most platforms that do similar tasks.

Gursimran S.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

REVIEWING THE ERP TO IMPLIMENTATION IN OUR ORGANZIATION.

Reviewed on 28/2/2021

Pros

THE INVENTORY SYSTEM AND BOM HANDLING. WORK ORDER SET UP WAS ALSO GOOD.

Cons

THE PRICE SEEM TO BE A LITTLE ON HIGHER SIDE. IT SEEM FURTHER INTEGRATION W.R.T. TO QUALITY ASSURANCE DEPARTMENT AND FEW MORE.

Michael C.
  • Industry: Machinery

TRIAL

Reviewed on 29/10/2020

Pros

Seems very easy to use. Organized and well thought out.

Cons

I would prefer that accounting is built in and not relying on Quickbooks, which adds to the expense.

James S.
  • Industry: Wholesale
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

From what I've seen, this product may serve us well.

Reviewed on 21/6/2018

Haven't purchased, yet. It's too early to tell

Pros

The interface! I like the idea of partitioned functions isolated to the relevant departments, which could facilitate limiting access to specific arenas. I like the straight forward linear concept of point A to point B in navigation. I like the Extent of support in this initial phase of consideration. That speaks volumes about later support if we choose to purchase.

Cons

Not cons really, but anticipated concerns. I'm concerned about seeming dependence on Excel for source data. I'm concerned about later integration with Quickbooks, barcode scanning, and shipping software. I'm hoping it will be as seamless as promised.

Chavdar T.

One of the best - I tried alot

Reviewed on 25/2/2019

Pros

Best value for the money in almost 30 different system I tried.
Great support.
Best functionality I ever saw.

Cons

A little complicated for use - too many functions. However believe it is a question of time

Umesh V.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Looking into it, will give you best review soon.

Reviewed on 1/6/2020

good

Pros

Interface, team communication and other required module.

Cons

function are hidden i feel, also branding option are not there.

Gakii M.
  • Industry: Entertainment

ERPAG THE BEST

Reviewed on 25/10/2018

Pros

Its easy to use and very convenient. has all the features of an erp for smes

Cons

limited features if the software could have the ability to send the invoices directly from the app .

Ibrahim A.
  • Industry: Furniture

Software

Reviewed on 20/12/2019

We will planning to solve MRP problem in our Production.

Pros

This is good solution for SMB cloud version.

Cons

I'd like all software, I think add to the HR module in the future.