isolved

Employ, enable, and empower your workforce!

3.7 /5 (284 reviews) Write a Review!

Michelle H.

Great Product for the Money!

Reviewed on 25/9/2019

We are utilizing the complete iSolved HRIS modules with the exception of MOJO. Payroll, Benefits, Time, iHire, LMS, COBRA, 401K file feed.

Pros

I like that it is user friendly, and that iSolved continues to upgrade their features because they are listening to their customers requests. Administratively, I have found this system to be much easier to use than previous HRIS systems. The implementation team was great!

Cons

That salaried employees cannot use the absence function because it is tied to payroll. For our company, our salaried employees need to be able to change approved time off after payroll has been run, which unfortunately locks down that time frame, so we are forced to use our old HRIS system to track salaried emloyee PTO. Also, there is no one single place that has transparency for employees to see all of their time off accruals and transactions. Also, does not do payroll in Canada.

Rebecca A.

Reviewed on 27/9/2019

iSolved has been a definite improvement over our previous software experiences.It is a great asset!

Pros

I love that this software is constantly being developed to offer greater benefits to organizations. I am looking forward to the improved scheduling features. Customizing reports and payrolls is a huge benefit.

Cons

Scheduling is still under development. Look forward to trying the improvements!

Amy C.

HRIS Review of Infinisource

Reviewed on 14/9/2016

Pros

That they have improved the product considerably, on an ongoing basis, over the last 2 years, which means they will continue to improve it as things change going forward.

Cons

That I was sold on it being an "all-inclusive" product 2 years ago, when it was not. It was a product that had integrated several partner products into one, which always means glitches and problems as information is translated from one system to another. Now they have changed that, but am now even more skeptical of what the sales folks tell me than before, unfortunately.

Valerie L.
  • Industry: Banking

Comprehensive and Service Orientated

Reviewed on 26/9/2019

I am very pleased and feel I am getting a great value for my money

Pros

The software meets all your HRIS and payroll needs. The additional services through Infinisource and FMLA administration are useful for a small HR team.

Cons

I'd love to have more options for security that can be assigned to each area such as Assets only instead of the overall category.

Customer service can be slow to respond.

Hailey G.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 27/9/2019

I wish we had our own Customer Service Rep. It's much easier to have a specific person to call into and that gives an opportunity to have a good relationship with that Rep.

Pros

I like that it's very easy to navigate!!

Cons

Understanding the Client Management and all the functionalities. Would like to have more training.

Lisa J.
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great for small businesses

Reviewed on 26/9/2019

Lacks in the area of communications.

Pros

Reporting ease
User friendly
Payroll previews

Cons

Lack of customization
Timing of hot fixes

Ariel D.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

great product

Reviewed on 25/9/2019

Pros

easy to use and a clear explanation of each item

Cons

not as flexible as possible, would like to be label things as we wished

Karen C.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Love the Software-Not the Customer Service

Reviewed on 28/3/2019

Up until now it has been great. However, I have a tax issue and I'm trying to figure out where the mistake is. It is impossible to get support. General Customer Service tells me that I need to wait for the Tax department to respond, but after 15 days of calling and emailing, I am still waiting. This is totally not acceptable. If they want to keep customers, there should be a 24 hour turn around.

Pros

Price, functionality, ease of use, ability to generate my own reporting

Cons

Customer service. If you have a simple question, it is easy and I admit they always answer the phone. If it is more technical and requires a different department, such as tax, you will wait and unacceptable amount of time.

Stephanie D.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 25/9/2019

7 - my CSR is great.... but I usually have to email about 2-3 times if things were "sent up" a level.
And once things are sent up and fixed, I am not notified.

Pros

it can be pretty user friendly when it comes to manager/supervisor/ee view's.

Cons

The set up of items can be very confusing.... and if one thing is done out of order, the entire setup doesn't work. And only sometimes can you go in and edit it.. in onboarding, you have to start almost completely over for a simple change .

Katrina A.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Great payroll servoce

Reviewed on 6/5/2021

I moved to isolved a few years ago. I've been with 8 payroll companies over the past 30 years. isolved is by far the best I've used. The features for my employees allow them to make changes to direct deposit, address information, etc. They can access their pay stubs and tax forms on their own without having to ask me for them.

Pros

I've been with isolved for a few years. The customization and ability to make their software work for me is the best part of this. They are super responsive to issues I have and the cost is excellent.

Cons

Anytime I have an issue with a report that I want created or that I can't find, they find a solution for that. So other than being without that report for a week or so, they have addressed all the issues I ever have.

Jamie M.
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 27/9/2019

Pros

The platform is very flexible. Being able to import payroll data and other data sets. Easy to use. Lots of standard reports and a great report writer module.

Cons

Lately, customer service has been slow or non responsive to email inquiries. I don't like having to explain my issue multiple times if I don't get the same representative if I have to call back.

Suzanne N.
  • Industry: Defense & Space

needs to be more user friendly

Reviewed on 25/9/2019

It has been very helpful for the new EEO1 Component 2 requirements. Very proactive. They are always willing to help improve the product.

Pros

It has a lot of potential to customize for your company. You can track almost anything.

Cons

It is not intuitive. The tables to create on one screen before moving forward is difficult. It is not a linear thought process.

Jacklyn C.
  • Industry: Human Resources

iSolved Product

Reviewed on 27/9/2019

Great technology with a lot of potential.

Pros

User friendly from a client user perspective

Cons

Ongoing bugs and issues caused by new releases. Reporting options from a SB standpoint. Many of the new products and features are added outside of the software and become difficult to learn, train, support and troubleshoot.

Melissa G.

Great Service

Reviewed on 19/4/2018

Had increased efficiencies in my department

Pros

Isolved has allowed us to streamline our HR Department by combining all the modules in to one database. The reporting is great and the customer service is amazing

Cons

The ESS could be more user friendly and they are just at the beginning of being Mobile friendly. They have a lot of work to do on their App.

Shellly C.

Small to Mid-Sized Health Care Organization Review

Reviewed on 26/9/2019

Pros

We love that the iSolved platform integrates HR/PR functions and that employees and supervisors are empowered to make basic selections/entries.

Cons

It is very PR driven instead of HR. There are many HR related functions that are wither missing or not developed well.

Megan S.
  • Industry: Insurance

Super like

Reviewed on 10/5/2018

Pros

I really like isolved. There are a ton of features that can be personalized and used as needed. Functionality is intuitive and responsive. Customer service is great.

Cons

I have not run into any real issues at this time. Sometimes report generation is a bit slow, but nothing worth noting.

Jeffrey S.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Terrible customer service!

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

I have never before written an on-line review, but am moved to do so by complete frustration. Our payroll service was fine and we had a good longstanding relationship with them. They were bought by iSolved and things have gone dramatically downhill.I received an assessment from our state in September regarding an underpayment and underreporting of health care tax. I have sent a copies of the assessments to iSolved as I receive them from the state with messages asking for a call, and no one ever calls. The issue goes unresolved after three months and countless contacts. Three times I havecalled and waited on hold for 30-45 minutes before someone answers, and in each case I have been promised a call from someone in the tax department that never comes. Each notice from the state includes higher and higher penalties. It's time to find a new payroll service.....

Pros

The software is fine, but once there is a need for the involvement of iSolved employees, tings fall apart.

Cons

The software is not my concern, it is the lack of support when things go wrong.

Nancy B.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Nice Product

Reviewed on 27/9/2019

Pros

Ease of use, user friendly, ease of use,

Cons

slashes are needed for date input want to input 091919 instead of 09/19/19

Gina M.
  • Industry: Public Safety
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

HORRIBLE PRODUCT

Reviewed on 14/2/2020

DO NOT GO NEAR THIS PRODUCT! We were longtime customers of iSolved, using their Timeforce software for over 10 years. We were regularly assured that we would not be required to upgrade and that our version would be supported for the foreseeable future. On 3/25/19 we received an email stating that our support contract expiring 4/14/19 would not be renewed because our version was no longer supported. They gave us less than one month’s notice. We sent an email to our sales rep the same day, but had to make repeated requests for pricing and a demo because she was unavailable. An initial quote was finally received 4/5/19, but they could not make time for a demo until 4/22/19. We agreed to this, but requested they continue supporting our old version in the meantime because of the short notice and delays. They completely ignored this request, not responding to it at all. During the demo we asked how the new software would handle the things our Timeforce I software was capable of. They were unsure of some of the more complex issues and promised they would check with tech support and get back with us. In the end, it was promised that the new software would be able to meet our needs. We signed a one year contract on 5/1/19. We began to have weekly one-hour phone calls with our implementation specialist; it became apparent that she had no idea what she was doing. Basically, we were never able to use the product but were required to pay for an entire year.

Pros

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING at all! There was nothing that was useful!

Cons

EVERYTHING....horrible ease of use, make you pay for the product that you have never received, zero customer service...most deplorable service we have ever gotten from a company in 20 years of operation!

Justin T.

OK Software... Terrible Terms

Reviewed on 26/5/2020

Pros

The software fulfilled most of our needs for Time & Attendance.

Cons

The contract only allows a small window to cancel the service. If you miss your window, you will be paying for an entire additional year.

Sharon S.

iSolved HCM Technology

fantastic

Pros

Ease of use, look and feel, single sign on, multiple modules

Cons

workarounds for client specific needs, wait time for help

Ashley C.

We transitioned from HR Office to Infinisource and it was a terrible experience. Switched to...

Reviewed on 15/9/2017

Pros

The few good things about this software are that you can customize quite a few fields, the reporting is easy to use and the payroll accumulators are accurate.

Cons

Everything except the above information. The system cannot work for a company of more than 200 people (we have 800). It runs far too slow. The benefit enrollment piece is a nightmare and open enrollment is awful. Setting up carrier connections was a horrific experience. When implementing from our previous system to the new system there was a ton of manual entry because their implementation team told us that certain things were imported and they were not. The best con about this system is that when we were using it time and attendance was a separate piece. So on top of everything else we had to import the time weekly. What a pain.

Erin J.

Great product

Reviewed on 26/9/2019

Pros

Great customer service and very user friendly.

Cons

Unable to upload multiple documents to employee portal.

Victoria L.
  • Industry: Accounting

iSolved Review

Reviewed on 27/9/2019

Overall experience is good. We have had some difficulties with getting enough staff trained and partner support

Pros

Love the single solution for the employee cycle. Also, happy with the ease of use

Cons

The menu options are difficult to use sometimes with how scruntched they show

Christy S.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Easy to Use Portal

Reviewed on 30/1/2017

We used TImeForce for many years in my company, it was user friendly, but looked outdated and needs a more modern face.