isolved

Employ, enable, and empower your workforce!

3.8/5
3.8/5
3.9/5
3.6/5

Great software and support for benefits and hr

Reviewed on 23/5/2020

Great option if you are looking for a software focused on HR and benefits without payroll.

Pros

Easy to use software if you are comfortable with benefits and hr admin. Easy layout and without unnecessary frills.

Cons

I can't say there is anything negative about this software, perhaps it's not the cheapest ever, but that's best it's uncomplicated and thorough.

ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Better quality, less complicated, software is modern and continuously improves.
Tracy
  • Industry: Farming

From an isolved supporter :)

Reviewed on 1/4/2022

Excellent, nothing buy excellence :)

Pros

At my previous employer I helped make the selection and implement isolved and it was so nice to work with the isolved implementation and customer service team. We had isolved timeclock, payroll, benefits elections, onboarding and ACA at my previous. When I started my new position the company was only using isolved for payroll processing and that was it. In the first year we changed to isolved time, added onboarding, benefits elections and ACA in twelve months time. Just recently we added the 360 integration for our 401K plan as well. Each step felt like someone was inhouse assisting me through each part of the implementation. I didn't have a worry since this was my second time doing this and I knew what to expect and boy did they deliver.

Cons

Nothing to report at this time. With isolved philosophy of constantly improving their program there is little time to worry about anything that may not be functioning to my standards. It's like they are reading my mind :)

greg
  • Industry: Hospitality

Not so Happy

Just o.k.

If it was not for representatives, probably would have left a long time ago!

Pros

navigating the system is pretty easy.
Did love representative in support.

Cons

Do not like waiting on hold for support, and waiting for a call back is a good option, but can be on the phone myself when i get the return call.

Don't like the fact that the system does not have a good scheduling module, how to go outside to purchase scheduling module.

Seems like the I solved platform is getting outdated, and the company is having trouble staying up with the latest technology.

Been having a terrible time with timesaver support and getting PTO set up.

Dont like the fact that are taxes were not paid.

Vicki
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

2 thumbs up

Reviewed on 27/9/2022

Everyone is so easy to work with and very helpful

Pros

Ease of use. The helpful tools, videos, university make navigating this system great!

Cons

I have not yet found a flaw in the system

Colleen

Ease of use and robust features

Reviewed on 8/4/2022

We use iSolved to run payroll, manage recruitment and onboarding, open enrollment, benefits administration and other HR data. We love how easy it is for employees to have one login for most of their needs.

Pros

iSolved allows us to manage so much of our payroll and HR workflows in one program that is easy to use.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of, we like all of the features we currently use.

Paycor

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Had a terrible implementation and experience with software and customer service.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Offered more features we needed, and Proxus gave us white glove implementation and customer service.
Andi
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Isolved Solutions!

Reviewed on 22/3/2022

Pros

The most impactful feature for us was the time off tracking. It was crucial for us to be able to track multiple policies under one person and Isolved provided a easy transparent way to do this.

Cons

We seem to have the most issues with our time keeping. Employees report having issues clocking in, double punching, submitting missed punches.

BambooHR

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Outgrew. Needed more features and better functionality for a crowing business.

Homebase
Grisell
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Del Conte's Landscaping

Reviewed on 17/3/2022

Pros

The customer service is great.

Cons

It's not in Spanish
We've had several issues with policies not set up correctly
It's not an app but a web page, sometimes it makes it hard for employees to get set up

Paylogic

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Paycom didn't really offer great customer service

Paycom
Jolie
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

iSolved Feedback 9/30/22

Reviewed on 30/9/2022

It has extraordinary potential but lacks actual usability in so many situations. I often wonder how much "in the trenches" feedback you solicit when designing features. I could write you a book on things that need to work differently to meet an actual HR department's needs.

Pros

Reporting is robust but creating simple queries is more complicated than it should be. The filters and sorts added to the Employee Management screen helps, but the columns need to be customizable so additional fields can be added. A user should also be able to save a custom view of that table.

Cons

Share and Perform
Reports
Lack of system expertise from support

Krissi
  • Industry: Medical Practice

No Communication

Reviewed on 3/5/2017

They do not return your phone calls!!! We first called to try and get more licenses and were transferred to different people who never returned calls. After that we decided to go with another system due to not being to get return calls to get all of our employees licensed. We then called back and left messages to call back and neither ever did. Finally, we sent emails in requesting to talk about the cancellation and a transition period. 1 month later we received an email back saying our service was canceled. Finally called and got a hold of the customer rep who said "oh yeah I just got an email from finance forwarded to me that you guys wanted to cancel" we had to explain we wanted to work on transition period, had someone actually returned phone calls then they would know. Our bill was paid through the end of the month so we wanted to keep services until then. He set us up to cancel at the end of the month. We tried calling customer support the week before canceling to see if we need to do anything else, also we were using them until the end of the pay period and wanted to know what we needed to do to pull the last of hours. NO ONE RETURNED OUR CALLS AGAIN. Luckily we logged in at 11:30 pm on 4/30/17 and pulled and hours summary, as the next morning we were unable to pull any other reports. The problem is we are a 24/7 facility and this caused issues. This was one of the worst companies we have tried to work with.

Pros

The system was easy to learn, their support team was very friendly. I don't have anymore pros to add to this.

Cons

Their customer service, sales and financing team are terrible. They do not return phone calls or assist in anyway. Reports are not user friendly.

Melissa

Great Service

Reviewed on 19/4/2018

Had increased efficiencies in my department

Pros

Isolved has allowed us to streamline our HR Department by combining all the modules in to one database. The reporting is great and the customer service is amazing

Cons

The ESS could be more user friendly and they are just at the beginning of being Mobile friendly. They have a lot of work to do on their App.

Michelle

Great Product for the Money!

Reviewed on 25/9/2019

We are utilizing the complete iSolved HRIS modules with the exception of MOJO. Payroll, Benefits, Time, iHire, LMS, COBRA, 401K file feed.

Pros

I like that it is user friendly, and that iSolved continues to upgrade their features because they are listening to their customers requests. Administratively, I have found this system to be much easier to use than previous HRIS systems. The implementation team was great!

Cons

That salaried employees cannot use the absence function because it is tied to payroll. For our company, our salaried employees need to be able to change approved time off after payroll has been run, which unfortunately locks down that time frame, so we are forced to use our old HRIS system to track salaried emloyee PTO. Also, there is no one single place that has transparency for employees to see all of their time off accruals and transactions. Also, does not do payroll in Canada.

Gina

Love this HRIS!!

Reviewed on 19/9/2022

LOVED the team and the dedicated reps. For sure best service around for such a wonderful tool!

Pros

Robust and super easy to use - very user friendly!

Cons

Would be nice if there was a built in expense feature too!

ADP TotalSource

Reasons for Choosing isolved

The service was horrible from ADP

ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Better price point. Better customer service!
Rebecca

iSolved HCM Technology Review

Reviewed on 27/9/2019

iSolved has been a definite improvement over our previous software experiences.It is a great asset!

Pros

I love that this software is constantly being developed to offer greater benefits to organizations. I am looking forward to the improved scheduling features. Customizing reports and payrolls is a huge benefit.

Cons

Scheduling is still under development. Look forward to trying the improvements!

RHONDA
  • Industry: Restaurants

iSolved - Payroll & Onboarding

Reviewed on 30/6/2020

Streamlining all processes from hiring, on boarding, payroll, timekeeping, benefits.

Pros

Ease of use, online university training for the different modules. Customer service and response time is AMAZING!

Cons

Switching between companies on the same account gets stuck at times or pulls info from the previous Company when in individual time information.

ADP Workforce Now and Paylocity

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Customer service and full access to dedicated account rep.
Jan
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Benefits Management at Its Best!

Reviewed on 7/9/2022

Wonderful! Still in the implementation stage and our team leader [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his group are amazing. They are very responsive, professional and continually looking to make things easy administratively and for our employees

Pros

The product is user friendly, intuitive, and if in doubt, at the click of a button, an online University is available for all users to learn more about the system. Move over Apple!

Cons

I manage 6 accounts, each with a separate FEID but all accounts/agencies have the same common board of directors. In other words, they are related sister agencies. I wish I had one login ID for all accounts and that they had a pull down menu allowing me to move between companies without having to actually log into each of the separate agencies,

Diana
  • Industry: Chemicals

iSolved is quality HRIS for small to mid-size business(es)

Reviewed on 31/3/2022

Tax department is very slow to respond to requests or questions. Multiple emails back and forth with no call to the client. Would like to see SLAs for all functional areas as it relates to the customer experience.

Pros

Automation (workflow) - ease of access for the employee, reporting capabilities.

Cons

lack of test employee(s), test environment for administrators

Susan

iSolved HCM review

Reviewed on 27/9/2019

Pros

User friendly with full HCM features and continued expansion

Cons

UI needs a facelift and the support team takes a prolonged period of time to address issues

Suzanna
  • Industry: Accounting

iSolved - There Are Highs...There Are Lows

Reviewed on 26/9/2019

Pros

iSolved lends well to quick and efficient implementations. The Payroll processing component is user friendly (for the most part) and helps our clients streamline their payroll processes.

Cons

The overall navigation is not intuitive. We have received this feedback from both our new hires (Service Bureau Users), our Client Users, ESS Users, and Partner Users.
But...the biggest problem is the lack of support. The two areas of opportunity we see here are better QA for product releases and restructuring the support process. Netsuite is a bottomless pit of despair. Getting help shouldn't be so hard. The ticket submission interface is atrocious; for the most part the support staff doesn't dive into the problem, let alone the solution. We have to do all the leg work when there is a glitch that we didn't cause. It seems like the emphasis is placed on the development of the product, whereas partner and client support is not a priority.

Stacey
  • Industry: Automotive

One of the Best Payroll Products We've used

Reviewed on 11/4/2022

Wonderful experience and very helpful staff

Pros

Very user friendly and everything in in one place for the administrator. Not constantly having to switch systems and have multiple log ins. We are able to upload our commission and no longer do manual entry.

Cons

Report writer can be confusing at times.

QuickBooks Payroll

Reasons for Choosing isolved

To many errors in payroll and the system was not user friendly.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Ease of use and features
Kelly
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

iSolved HCM Technology Review

Reviewed on 25/9/2019

Oor accountign department has had some major issues with iSolved. As far as Ledgers ad taxes. Also, our invoices have not always been correct.

Pros

I like that iSolved is your one stop shop. I can get any information on an employee that I need. I like how it cuts down on most paper work that we need for compliance relation issues.

Cons

I am the benefits coordinator for my company therefore I have some issues when it comes to edi feeds and what the limited capabilities are for our companies benefits. It can also help to be more user friendly. We use it everyday, but we have some users that do not use it as often and there are some things that are difficult to find.

• Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

INFORMATIONAL AND EASY

Reviewed on 12/1/2019

I love this software its the best we have used at our company.

Pros

I love how this software has all of my information conveniently and easy in one place for me to find. This software keeps up with my PTO hours, my employment history with my company, pay history and more. I also love that I can print my W2 straight from the site.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about the software is that it does not save my sign in info. So I have to type my user ID and password every time I sign in. But I guess because the information is sensitive this is their way of protecting my information so I understand that. Other than that there is absolutely nothing I dislike about this software.

Felicia
  • Industry: Insurance

Isolved review

Reviewed on 7/9/2022

Pros

Very robust and i can do everything all in one system.

Cons

Customer service response is slow and there are a lot of people that are in one project

Lisa
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great for small businesses

Reviewed on 26/9/2019

Lacks in the area of communications.

Pros

Reporting ease
User friendly
Payroll previews

Cons

Lack of customization
Timing of hot fixes

Justine
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

iSolved

Reviewed on 15/7/2021

So far, so good! I have high hopes for this software and I know many of my clients do as well. It seems to be much more user friendly and intuitive than the many other systems I have worked out of over my HR career, and their customer service is top notch.

Pros

I work for a PEO and we are in the process of moving from our current system to iSolved. This software is much more intuitive and is capable of many things that were restricted or no possible with our previous vendor. One example is the robust reporting capabilities, which is important both internally and to our clients.

Cons

It has been a challenge implementing our clients to the new system, but we are confident that the hard work will pay off once everyone has been moved over. The university has been extremely helpful in getting our employees prepared to use the new system and its many features, but I will say that some of the trainings are time consuming and can be confusing. My tip is to open the test while you are completing the training video so you capture the most important info the first time through.

Ida
  • Industry: Furniture

Overall Experiences

Reviewed on 14/9/2022

The system allows us to write our own reports for our specific needs. Employees can clock in/out through mobile devices. The biggest issues I have we do not have a single point of contact for problem resolution or questions, the menus are in random order, and when doing a help search, wording must exactly match the topic as listed in the menu.

Pros

The time keeping system is easy to use. Payroll processing is easy and straightforward.

Cons

The menus are NOT in alphabetical order. Some subjects are in folders which do not go together making it hard (and time consuming) to find the right place to input and/or verify information.