Sendinblue

4.4/5

Shahila

Manage email campaign easily

Reviewed on 1/5/2021

This marketing software really has help us managing and planning our email marketing campaign and its effectiveness to the maximum. I really like that all the report for the marketing campaign is filled with useful analytics report that we have use it to measure the marketing campaign rate of successful.

Pros

I really like all the marketing feature and option that are provided by Sendinblue. It has all i need for automation marketing process, like email marketing manager and newsletter builder. The inboxes help to store customer's previous email history, so we can serve and response to their inquiries email better.

Cons

The customer service is not as active as it should be, they are not operation for 24/7 and as our company is on difference time zone, it is difficult to have a real-time chat session with them. An integration with other outside service like Gmail also will add more flexibility to our marketing process.

Mike

Sendinblue is a great email marketing platform

Reviewed on 27/7/2022

Overall, I have had a positive experience with Sendinblue. The platform is easy to use and the reporting features are really helpful in improving my email marketing results. I would definitely recommend Sendinblue to anyone looking for a good email marketing solution.

Sadly we missed alot of other features, so we switched over to a more complete platform. But price wise sendinblue is GREAT for email marketing!

Pros

I have been using Sendinblue for a while now and I have to say that I am really happy with it. It is a great platform for sending out newsletters and other automated emails. The reporting features are also really good, and I have been able to improve my open rates and click-through rates thanks to the insights I have gained from the reports. Overall, I would highly recommend Sendinblue to anyone looking for a great email marketing platform.

Cons

I didn't really like the fact that I couldn't personalize my emails as much as I would have liked. I also found the interface a bit confusing at times.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

I chose Sendinblue because it is easier to use and has better reporting features than Activecampaign. The platform is also a lot cheaper, which was a big plus for the customer at that time.
Aaron
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great opening ratio

Reviewed on 10/1/2023

In general, so good, we did not use all the features due to lack of time.

Pros

Large number of contact list and good email segmentation

Cons

It would be interesting to have a ticket system directly on your platform

Danny

Didn't work out for my team

Reviewed on 11/6/2022

We had better results elsewhere, but every organization has different needs.

Pros

The email builder and interface were both easy to use

Cons

We had poor results with email deliverability and weren't blown away with the list management tools.

Constant Contact and GetResponse

SendGrid

Response from Sendinblue

Hey Danny, My name is Nadja and I'm Sendinblue's Reputation Specialist. I'm very sorry to hear that Sendinblue didn't cater to your needs. Please do let me know if there's anything I can do on my side to help you familiarize yourself with the platform and improve your deliverability! You can contact us via our contact form or by opening a ticket through your Sendinblue account.

I do want to thank you for your feedback and can assure you that we're working on our product and service continuously.

Kind regards,
Nadja from Sendinblue

Eric

Sendinblue Review

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

My overall experience has been top-notch, and I highly recommend

Pros

A surprisingly effective tool for email marketing, Sendinblue is an easy-to-use app for creating campaigns, forms for subscriptions, and other things. It also has built-in connectors with popular website builders like WordPress. Additionally, they feature excellent capabilities in their free tier (such as campaign analytics and a high send rate of 300 emails per day), which has been crucial for my young firm.

Cons

The only issue I had was just getting my mobile verification done on time, but it was sorted out after I contacted support

MailerLite, GetResponse and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Because you get lots of features even on the free plan
Assimi
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 6/2/2023

Fantastic

Pros

Firstly sendinblue has an improved interface and secondly it has a good online assistant. That makes it better

Cons

Sendinblue is a good software, easy to use and fast. I have no problem with this software unless I use multiple software

Isha

Transactional Email and Email Marketing Solution

Reviewed on 28/2/2023

Pros

- Email marketing automation and integration with other platforms.- Transaction emails about sign-up, and other important notifications, can be sent using this platform.- DMARC, and other domain reliability solutions.

Cons

- Pricing could have been a little better, apart from this other functionality is great.

Oscar
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 28/2/2023

Pros

Easy to use and not expensive. It is ideally for email campaings

Cons

Perhaps could be cheaper if you only use it ocasionally

Edgar
  • Industry: Management Consulting

My experience wiht Sendinblue

Reviewed on 28/2/2023

Pros

The platform is very friendly. Intuitive and easy to use

Cons

Payment cannot be suspended for more than one month. The payment is automatically activated and does not generate a payment activation alert

• Industry: Hospitality

Good email marketing tools

Reviewed on 16/2/2023

Pros

It's very easy to use and intuitive, you can start right away

Cons

The low tier pricings are a little bit too much but it escalates fairly

Kim
  • Industry: Law Practice

Excellent choice for light use email marketing

Reviewed on 21/7/2022

I was delighted with my experience using sendinblue, their customer service is absolutely amazing, professional and personable.
The affordability made it an ideal choice for our firm as we do use email marketing, however we don't use it frequently enough to justify paying a high subscription price.
Sendinblue is easy to use.
We do not have a dedicated marketing team so it's vital that my team and I can easily learn to use the software, and use it well enough to see results.
Sendinblue is the best low cost software I've used in this category, again my experience was wonderful.
The only drawback is that if you're a large company, or use this service quite frequently or heavily, you may be disappointed by the services offered.

Pros

Sendinblue is affordable and easy to use. I was able to set up sendinblue with ease.
For businesses who don't use a great deal of email marketing it is ideal and convenient.
It offers email automation, email templates with drag and drop, and online learning tools to help you get the most out of sendinblue.
Helpful insights and detailed analytics are available and allow us to improve our email marketing.
Another great tool is contact management.
Overall sendinblue has all the tools for our business needs.

Cons

The only con is that it lacks some of the extra services that other products offer. While this is not a concern for us at this time, in the future that may change and of course some businesses need those extra features.

MailerLite and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

When comparing the setup and ease of use for both products, plus how well it suits our needs, sendinblue was the clear choice.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

I simply liked sendinblue better, the screen previews I saw looked easy to use. Although it's trivial I liked the name and the color scheme matches that of our local university, it's also just pleasing to the eye.
Eero
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

The best choice when it comes to small business email marketing

Reviewed on 19/2/2021

The software works well, the price is fair, I haven't had any issues at any point. Previously, I have used another (very popular) software with some earlier projects, and it was a nightmare to find what I wanted from their interface. Send in Blue interface is simple and well-thought.

Pros

We use Send in Blue to send occasional e-mail newsletters and marketing campaigns. The campaign builder works well; everything is easy to understand. I really appreciate the segmentation possibilities, that are even available for free accounts. Previously, I had to pay a lot to another software manufacturer due to ridiculous limits regarding segmentation and lists. I rather pay for the emails I send. Send in Blue is perfect from this point of view.

Cons

The software could have more integration options to the other tools I use, but I am aware that those are not the most common so I understand.

Campaign Monitor and ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Mailchimp interface is a UI nightmare, you cannot find anything unless you are constantly using it and remembering the hierarchy of the submenus. Especially some settings are buried so deep that I much rather pay for a consultant than do it by myself. On top of that, there were some (in my opinion) ridiculous limitations when it comes to segmentation, lists and email amounts. I was super-happy to leave Mailchimp behind for good.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Price and functionality. In that order.
Kaitlyn
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Free but limited

Reviewed on 2/8/2022

Sendinblue is free and effective. The ironic thing is that we grew so much from using sendinblue that we needed a bigger and better platform.

Pros

It's free until you go over a certain amount of emails per month and your contact storage is unlimited, no restrictions!
Custom templates, automation/auto responders, custom CTAs, and click tracking are all pros. APIs for integration with your website.
The reporting is pretty well detailed.
Customer support is very responsive and polite. I was able to set up sendinblue very quickly and I had no problems using it.

Cons

Sendinblues free version is limited and when you go over the email limit you need to buy a subscription to keep using the service. The customizable templates are there but they're limited.. Sendinblue could be slow and glitchy at times, most often when sending emails with attachments.

SendGrid and Mailjet

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

My free trial expired and I wasn't comfortable enough with the platform to pay for it. Sendinblue had an actual free version meaning I could learn to use it before moving up to a subscription.

GetResponse
Alexandra

Affordable + effective email marketing

Reviewed on 22/9/2020

We use Sendinblue to send promotional and education emails to our patient base. I am typically sending emails to specifically targetted lists. I have also dabbled in the Automation feature, and this has helped me to reduce my workload significantly.

Pros

Sendinblue is easy to use and is absolutely worth the value. It is easy to create beautiful campaigns, import contacts, and track results. I haven't explored many of the additional features, but for running basic email marketing campaigns, I cannot recommend Sendinblue enough.

Cons

I do wish there was better organization when it comes to the media library in particular. You cannot create folders for media, so it can easily become chaotic to try and locate media files.

ActiveCampaign and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Campaigner's email builder was extremely glitchy and hard to work with, and their customer service was absolutely abhorrent.

Campaigner

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Sendinblue was BY FAR the best value. I felt trapped using Campaigner because all of the other options were way too expensive, and then I found Sendinblue. The price is absolutely unbeatable, and even their largest plan is cheaper than the competitors starter plans.
Anmol

Email marketing for small budget

Reviewed on 9/3/2020

I have had a good experience but I wouldn't call it the best. Given a smaller budget we have, we are kind of stuck with them.

Pros

I like the account management service that you get with the enterprise solutions. You get a representative who is attached to your account and works With you closely to help with all deliverability agendas.

Cons

Their customer support. Their customer support is pretty bad and one the worst issues I face. They operate only during specific times during the week, which may often not work well even for companies those who are based on the US. Secondly, it seems like they're always flooded with calls so you can't get to them on the first call, almost always. Then on top of that they don't return your calls when they're unavailable.

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

We wanted all our email capabilities under one roof. SendinBlue seemed like the best option to go with.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Pricing was the biggest reason. Moreover, they promised services that seemed at par with the comparison.
Jerry

Great product, fantastic A+ Customer Service

Reviewed on 4/11/2020

Pros

It is easy to use with a minor learning curve. Whenever you are stuck, customer service has been amazing each and every time! Usually, message them through FB Messenger and they have replied within a day. That is really what sets them apart in my opinion! Might be "cheaper" alternatives around but this is invaluable!

Cons

The daily quota can be cumbersome. Also with us, as a new business, we run various contests. We know these are not our "ideal" customers but through them, we do find clients. The issue is, that a lot of time they are not as responsive to our emails, causing SendInBlue "precautionary" to put our account on hold due to the low open and click percentages.

It's a little annoying, but their customer service has always helped out. Fortunately, we can ignore those who don't respond to mail with future emails, but there's only 1 way to find out if they'll open or not...

Other than that, no real complaints!

Alexey

Great job, Sendinblue!

Reviewed on 24/3/2020

We use and love great automation module. It is very easy to make automation and manage it. I really love
graphic interface of automation.

Pros

Architecture and core ideas of Sendinblue are great! This guys know what they doing about email marketing.
Process of integreation was very easy. We seamlessly integrated it in about two days with our platform. API is very cool
and API documentation is clear as well. Core ideas such as lists, marketing and transactional type of mails are very useful and
help us to maintain great email processess.
Pricing is very flexible and soft, it perfectly fits our needs and growing plan. I think pricing is best on market now.
My favorite thing about Sendinblue is great support team. This guys are always on air and happy to help with any question.

Cons

No such things. I really like all edges of this product.

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Pricing on previous product was unapropriate for us.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Pricing, Web Interface, Support.
Gustavo

A reliable Email Marketing Platform

Reviewed on 13/8/2022

I find Sendiblue to be pretty convenient compared to many alternatives in the market since its features and plans makes it optimum for the use we required in our organization system. We are somehow a startup, and we find the email deliverability and several other characteristics to work properly under the Sendiblue environment.

Pros

It does not have email addresses limit but a limited amount of emails per month. Then you can perfectly send campaigns to different group of people within a particular tag without having to pay more for keeping people from other groups unemailed.
The user interface is fairly good to use, and they do offer nice attributes as HTML edition in the basic tier, and SMS distribution.

Cons

The customer service works, but there is no instant support via chat or something. Most of the time you have to wait some valuable time to be replied for any inquire.

Suzanne
  • Used for Free Trial

Customer Service is Everything!

Reviewed on 28/9/2020

Thanks to Sendinblue I'll be able to begin to grow my small retail fashion start-up to the other tiers of their service where they offer options like a chat service. Cool!

Pros

The best thing about this software was the price and the features that came along with that price. After trying the free version of Constant Contact I found it a waste of time because I could only send to 100
contacts per month! However with Sendinblue I am able to send up to 300 emails per day!! That was a game changer right there! I experienced near the same with MailChimp

Cons

As a complete novice I found terms and processes difficult to understand at times but hence my Headline above I was so luck to receive rally great Customer Service. It didn't matter how elementary my questions were or how many times I asked them, I always got the help I needed.

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Mailchimp is also a free service but compared to Sendinblue you are severely limited by the numbers of emails you can send to and the number of contacts you can reach.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Ease of use and the customer service when it wasn't.

Best value

Reviewed on 1/8/2019

Over all my rate is 9/10, and I have left all other different mailing list software for sendinblue.
I have recommended to at least 10/20 friends and customers in this period.
Thanks !

Pros

Even if sendinblue is not the cheaper, I think that related to the customer service is the best mailing list software you can use.
Sending a mail is very simple, and I just hope it will have more templates in the future, to avoid loosing time in developing a new kind of email.

Cons

I just think price of dedicated IP is a little expensive, especially if you are an agency and you need to administrate many customers .

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

First was cost, but after a while I loved the assistance.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

As wrote before, first was price, but aafter testing for few days, the assistance is most important value (but it is not so clear if you are doing first buy/change from different products.
Elysha-sądo
  • Industry: Banking

All-in-one email marketing tool for Small Businesses.

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

The general encounters with them are extraordinary, I generally find new things and figure out how to give the best for myself and my customers. I'm happy I'm inclining toward a solid, veteran organization that realizes how to react and criticism on each move I make. The great encouraging group of people gives me the certainty that I can proceed to develop and develop together, in the organizations I do and the administrations I offer to different organizations.

Pros

Sendinblue premium engages the business to grow new associations through auto publicizing, email advancing, esteem based messages, messages, visit customer associations with the heads, Facebook notices, and retargeting advancements. It's constrained by a-list customer gatherings and offers to assess plans. It's created on me who I to some degree like the finished thing - the clean, dependably checked messages that go to my patients to banter with them reasonably. I like how basic it's to make messages and incorporate contacts. We basically required the best way to deal with talk with our customers even more effectively. It is anything but difficult to use with a minor expectation to absorb information. At whatever point you are trapped, client assistance has been astounding every single time! Normally, message them through FB Messenger and they have answered inside a day. That is truly what separates them as I would see it! May be "less expensive" choices around yet this is priceless!

Cons

Sendinblue Premium has horrendous customer uphold during the hidden periods of realizing and using their thing. This consumed enormous measures of inside ongoing memory absurdly. It appears to be a touch interface for fixing layouts League. Also, we do miss the handiness to organize pro designs which may be wont to make new void arrangements. The streamlined features are similarly not available in this application.

Olivier

Sendinblue is the new born high quality all inclusive emarketing plateform

Reviewed on 13/1/2022

I used it for almost five year now and i think that is the most valuable tool on this category. I already uses MC, or CM but sendinblue is more powerfull, less expensive and has still great potentiality !

Pros

I like the fact that his setup is quick and easy, that you can build a very strong and multi channel emailing strategy with one single tool.

Cons

Maybe the emailing personnalisation should be improved even if they already did lately some great improvements.

Campaign Monitor and Mailjet

functionnality and price

Price and functionnalities
  • Industry: Entertainment

Easy and powerful email solution for marketing and transactional emails

Reviewed on 15/1/2022

I've used and tried other email solutions and always thought that this one (maybe for having so many google ads and promises) it was not very good. But when I finally started to use it, I was very satisfied and regretted not having used it from the beginning.

Pros

It has a beautiful and intuitive control panel, it is very easy to start to use, the customer support is great (even for free accounts), you have powerful tracking features on the go and if you're a small business probably you won't pay for using it.

Cons

I've been using it for almost one year and I like everything. If there's something that could be improved I would say to have a better direct integration with wordpress.

PostGrid Print & Mail, E-goi and SendGrid

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Mailgun seemed complex for a noob.

Mailgun

Free tier more generous.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Right from Transactional Emails to Campaign Management, my go to email platform

Reviewed on 22/7/2022

Pros

Ease of use and ease of deployment is something I love about the platform. I have been using this for more than 4 years.

Cons

Not giving the SMS credits in the basic versions along with the email version is something I don't like.

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Because of the costing and ease of use.

Costing & Ease of use.
Waleed

The perfect solution to increase the efficiency of email marketing campaigns

Reviewed on 23/2/2022

Sendinblue helped increase the efficiency of email marketing campaigns, and also gave us creative ideas to organize those campaigns perfectly and achieve the greatest spread for them. The analyzes they provide helped us gain a better understanding of the target sample.

Pros

I enjoy a variety of functions by using Sendinblue that allow you to easily plan and run a great email marketing campaign. You can easily import contacts and create lists of them by target groups. Sendinblue provides custom templates that allow you to create unique campaigns and also save them as drafts for further use. You get real-time notifications and analytics on how customers interact with the campaign. My team and I appreciate how easy it is to replicate the same model with future campaigns. I like that you can hide parts of the dashboard you don't use and rearrange them to suit your needs.

Cons

I did not encounter any technical problems during use. Sendinblue is an add-on for optimizing your email processes, and is suitable for small and large businesses. Optimum use requires more training, Sendinblue developers provide many videos and educational materials, and the support team is always ready to answer your inquiries.