MemberClicks Reviews

MemberClicks

Write a Review!
Let's connect members to your mission!

4.4/5
4.1/5
4.0/5
4.7/5

Jill
Jill

The customer support was OUTSTANDING. A++++ THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 2/4/2018

We use Weblink for managing our website, as our CRM and for invoicing our members/ accounts receivable. It's a great product and I know we don't even use all of Weblinks capabilities to the full extent that we should be using them. Their customer support is outstanding.

Pros

We have been very happy with the Weblink product. It's easy to use and they continue to make investments to keep the technology up to date. One of the things that I appreciate most is their customer support. Recently, we've been making technology upgrades in our organization and on Friday- the last day of the month I could do a bank deposit- Weblink was having trouble talking with Quickbooks because we moved some of our directories.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about the product other than the issue I had was a problem connecting Weblink to Quickbooks- which has rarely been an issue. The problem started on my end with moving some directories during a technology upgrade.

LaShauna

Small Association Ease

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

It has been a pleasure. They are helpful and the wait times to speak to someone are minimal. That is essential when problems arise. We have had very few outages and our members enjoy the ease of the user portal

Pros

User friendly; customer service is extremely helpful and responsive; the transfer was easy

Cons

Con with a Pro: There are some features missing we wish we had but have been able to find some workarounds that are helpful and customer service is always willing to take our input to forward for consideration in adding features and that is appreciated

Cathy

IFFA Concerns

Reviewed on 8/10/2020

I have been frustrated with the overall experience with MemberClicks. I felt like the onboarding was not much about training, but about gathering information so that your group could prepare a bare minimum program. I feel the training on the website has been very disappointing. I use the videos to learn how to do something or I look up the procedure, and inevitably, it rarely works. When I have called into the support line and reached a live person, I have been told, that is not how you do it. I feel the training needs some major improvements. There needs to be a little more flexibility in the design of some of the items (event setup should offer more hidden feature options).

Pros

I like that it can integrate with the website.

Cons

I don't like the inflexibility of created pages on the website. I don't like the lack of response time on requests, or call in (this week I sat on "hold" for almost 15 minutes). I don't like the cost of in-person training sessions. Not as happy with this product as I had hoped. I actually prefer the Weblink version over Atlast. I like the easier layout options for the website, but I prefer the options that the Weblink website offered. It was more tailored to our likes.

Romy

MemberClicks Membership and Event Software Good Product

Reviewed on 16/7/2019

Onboarding process was excellent and fairly easy. Their customer service is also excellent. They are always trying to improve.

Pros

MemberClicks is a moderately priced software that manages essential membership and event registration functions. Its easy for someone who is not a programmer to jump into and export information or run reports. You can also easily filter on most of the fields.

Cons

The canned reporting is limited as is the financial reporting. However you can export easily to supplement.

YourMembership, WildApricot and Member Solutions

Reasons for Switching to MemberClicks

The price vs essential functions matched up well for us.
Lisa

Designed for Trade Associations and Chambers Business Leagues

Reviewed on 13/8/2019

Great product, great support.

Great product, great support.

Pros

It is designed for trade associations - the parent-child relationship. We used several other AMS over the past 10 years and this is the only solution we found that really meets our needs. We're a small association and the price was very reasonable. Great support.

Cons

The launch process is about 3 months and we kept having to delay it as we have an event every three months.

Jordan
Jordan

WebLink Review

Reviewed on 8/11/2018

Pros

I believe WebLink excels in the pre-event functionality. It does a really great job organizing registrations, invoice information, as well as offering a tremendous amount of features such as customizable registration fields, promo codes and some of the new attendee and registrations advanced search options are very handy. Additionally, the ability to upload custom reports has been a great tool for our organization. It has allowed us to cater WebLink designed reports to meet some of our more specific needs. Lastly, we've really enjoyed the speed of customer support in the last 6 mo or so. We've taken advantage of the chat functionality on the web and have received timely support time and time again.

Cons

When using the desktop client, I sometimes find some of the processes a bit slow and heavy on the 'pop up' window type notifications that require you to save or accept something. Along with this, I think some of the processes should be automated, such as checking the 'Main Profile' box automatically when creating a new profile in an organization. This often creates extra work and take unnecessary time. Lastly, the web email system needs a bit of fine-tuning and added features, namely in the recurring system. We've had a few issues with recurring messages being queued to send after editing and not being able to set certain messages as inactive/active in the case that we wanted to suspend sending the recurring message for a week/month etc.

Angela
Angela
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great for chambers of commerce

Reviewed on 14/9/2018

I've been very pleased with the software. As others have mentioned, it is constantly evolving and new features are being added, many because of user feedback. The web-based interface is easier to use than the older, desktop application, which is being phased out. The trainers and support staff are great. There are even conference calls every other week to go over new features and to answer clients' questions.

Pros

MemberClicks has all the features and functionality you need to manage and grow your membership and is especially suited for chambers of commerce. Because the software is so multi-faceted, there is a bit of a learning curve getting up to speed, but MemberClicks provides excellent online training videos, support and even regional, live training sessions which I highly recommend.

Cons

MemberClicks provides a Weebly-based website that works with the database. This is a great option for companies with staff that don't have any website/technical training, but can be limiting for those that have that knowledge and training. Fortunately, we were able to redesign our website using Umbraco CMS, working with a local web development company. MemberClicks staff worked with our local company to flow the database-driven elements into the new design. Now, we have the best of both worlds.

Virginia Land
Virginia Land
  • Industry: Insurance

MemberClicks: Makes a Staff of 1 feel like a Staff of 10

Reviewed on 4/3/2016

We've been using MemberClicks ever since the failed migration of Affiniscape to YourMembership. The customer support issues we faced during that migration encouraged us to seek another AMS provider. We reviewed 10 different providers, and when we interviewed MemberClicks, it was clear that we had found a good fit. Just about all of the AMS systems will do the same things - but MemberClicks has a customer support team that is truly unmatched. For us, it's more important to have good customer service than anything else. With just 1 paid staffer, we're not able to consult with tech specialists to get the job done. We rely heavily on the expertise and kindness of the support team. I would recommend that anyone looking to purchase or change their AMS should strongly consider service to be as important as functionality. In terms of functionality, MemberClicks in first class. It's easy to use, easy to learn, and looks beautiful. Our members love it and so do we. They help you get started, too. You aren't going to be building things from scratch. They help you set up your primary pages as part of your build out. This is really a pop-up AMS, and we'll never look back.

Pros

Logical and simple WYSIWYG editor
Great customer support
Important widgets - adds functionality and a "slick" appearance
Easy database upload and edit features
Nice sorting tools for the database
Simple invoicing system
Committee Management Features
Blog and social stream features
Great API interface with other programs - you're not locked into one system, but rather can expand your functionality across many programs

Cons

No endemic LMS
No non-exported/imported batch updates for some fields
Hard for a "parent" profile to add a "child" profile

Sarah
Sarah

Membership Database - Not eCommerce

Reviewed on 6/2/2020

We're solving a variety of problems with MemberClicks, primarily tracking memberships and what they can access through our website is what works best. The refresh time (for when someone renews and their access being re-granted to members only content) is quite fast, making it easy for someone to renew and access any and all members only content quickly.

Pros

MemberClicks functions very well as a membership database. It's easy to track our members, when they expire, if they've paid their dues, etc. It's also easy to see how much money you've brought in from membership dues. Additionally, their form tool is quite simple to use and powerful if you know what you're doing.

Cons

MemberClicks has a lot of features that don't function as well as they could. I would not use this for anything other than membership and general data tracking.

Dante
Dante
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Works perfectly as soon as it is installed!

Reviewed on 1/2/2019

MemberClicks allows for the effective management of our membership and prospect database. We're not yet using all of the features and functionality available, yet we like everything we use - can't wait to use more!

Pros

It was the easiest training for internal staff to learn how the program works. Everyone at our scientific society loves the functionality and ease of use, and we plan to expand its use for member, meetings and other prospects in the months ahead. We were using Euclid ClearVantage for the last ten years and that program wasn't functional for us any longer. The migration was smooth and effective. Our only regret when we moved to MemberClicks was 'why didn't we do this earlier?'

Cons

The only drawback to MemberClicks is when you're looking for very (and I mean very) specific customization. Their solution is a one size fits (almost) everyone solution. However, the speed with which produce upgrades to support requests for new features is amazing - almost as if they are reading our minds!

Sean

MemberClicks Review

Reviewed on 22/5/2020

We have had a great experience with MC. The support staff is amazing, at this point I am sure they all know me and my pin number by heart because I call with questions all the time! They are super helpful and knowledgable.

Pros

We use MemberClicks at my office for our website and there are a lot of great things about the software! We switched to MemberClicks within this past year and the switch has made our lives so much easier! MemberClicks has streamlined many of our processes and we no longer need to use other softwares to complete our tasks. We are able to build all registration forms, post event surveys, general practice surveys, membership dues and decertifications forms etc. The best part about MC is the built in invoicing and transaction system. Instead of hand issuing invoices for our annual dues and tracking those, MC automatically creates invoices for our member companies and tracks who all has paid and who has not (and even locks out the users who haven't paid annual dues on time as incentive). There is also a messaging center that we now use to communicate with all of our members so we don't have to junk up our emails, and the system tracks bounced emails as well as who has opened the email.

Cons

There are a few little things I would change. When creating text on an article, for example, the spacing is weird. When I type the text looks right but when I submit and look from the front end there is weird spacing. In addition, I wish I didn't have to hand select each "Group" when creating a form on every single question built into a form, or else the form isn't accessible. I would suggest a "click all" button.

Anne

Awesome Company and Awesome Product

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

I love this company. Their help desk are rock stars! We asked for a tweak to their system and we were brought in as alpha testers to help shape this addition. They are always willing to look at ways to make our jobs easier.

Pros

We have been using MemberClicks for over 3 years and this is by far the best AMS program we've seen. I am blown away by the communication and dedication they have with their customers. They are constantly improving and adapting to suggestions their customers ask for.

Cons

The membership experience on the front end of their website could be streamlined for an easier experience.

GrowthZone and YourMembership

Neon CRM
Mickey
  • Industry: Information Services

WebLink/MemberClicks

Reviewed on 11/1/2019

I've been working with various business software programs for the past 30 years and learned that if I can get a 70-80% solution out of a program, I'm doing pretty well. WebLink certainly delivers that. The support website is easy to use and the support staff are terrific. Usually I can get what I need with a quick online chat, and if not, the issue is resolved with in hours or a couple of days at most.

Pros

We've been using WebLink for about 6 years, and, since it was originally designed with chambers of commerce in mind, it provides a comprehensive set of tools for managing our membership and events. More features and improvements have come with the merger with MemberClicks, both in functionality and technical support. Technical support response time has increased significantly. I'm a techie so I like the fact that I can get deep into the program and it hasn't been dumbed down with a pretty but limited user interface.

Cons

That being said, there are situations where it isn't very user friendly, such as the mass communication tool. One shouldn't have to know HTML to send an email. And the new web-based event module is cumbersome, slow and lacking some important features (such as a grid listing all events that is sortable on any field) that were in the old version. Since our calendar contains not only chamber events but also hundreds of community events, it can be a challenge to find a specific event. In the old interface, there is a lot going on on most screens, so it can be confusing for new users to navigate to just the things they need and ignore the rest.

Kalu
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

MemberClicks is a good option

Reviewed on 21/10/2020

Overall, MemberClicks is an incredible company and the Oasis product is superb. The representatives and team at Members is very responsive and will also work pretty diligently when there's an issue that arises. The solutions are what you'd need to manage a small, mid-sized, or large member based organization.

Pros

The software has a lot of great features from membership management to financial transaction management to event management and form creation. There are a lot of ways to set up a customized experience for your members and the software is always improving. Since it's web based, you don't need to download anything to use it which makes it easier for real-time updates. The search features have improved over time, as well as metrics data analysis. Software is also fairly easy to use and there's many videos on how to do so.

Cons

There are some restrictions in terms of webpage customization. Since it's not like WordPress, there are some formatting limitations on the webpages - however, there are typically decent workarounds. Also, when creating invoices for memberships, there are some minor limitations on where certain links can go, within the email templates.

Response from Personify

Hey Kalu! Thanks for being a great MemberClicks customer and for your honest feedback. As you know, feedback drives our product roadmap and we are always aiming to improve the user experience.

Nancy

An integrated solution

Reviewed on 16/1/2017

I began using MemberClicks five years ago with a nonprofit association that has a large site with a lot of legacy material. Some of the good features I have noticed are unlimited customer support (I usually submit a help ticket via email) and the capacity to either use the editing interface or edit HTML if desired.

The support staff are always chipper and upbeat. Occasionally clarifying questions takes some going back and forth to explain a request. On the other hand, a good number of the team members seem fairly seasoned and in some projects they clearly go the extra mile to investigate what might be possible or to be responsive. Sending mass-email newsletters can take a lot of testing when adjusting appearance of an HTML email because the email-editing interface does not always precisely display what you will ultimately get upon transmission. For a while the ASA users could recommend or vote on product enhancements in a knowledge base, which can still be searched on the back end. Occasionally I have wished for material to share with our association members to explain how things like the forums work (there is a video showing what end-users see). The company focuses on supporting small staffs and comments in the knowledge base sound appreciative of the support received.

Pros

It integrates member management software with an association website that has sections for internal and external audiences.

Cons

The interface has a few areas that could be better organized (for instance, pull-down lists for applying styles that are not alphabetized).

Michelle
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

MemberClicks is Innovative & Collaborative

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

By implementing their product we moved into a new era. We started taking credit card payments, implemented an online dues renewals process that is truly the easiest part of my job, online registration, open/click rates on emails, the dashboard is a great tool, and the list goes on! It's been a wonderful company to work with and their product makes my job easier.

Pros

We started with nothing. Implemented the "classic" version. It was not without challenges, but the migration to Oasis was simple, easy and truly the easiest thing I've ever done. MemberClicks has a great team all around. Their customer service is simply the best I've ever encountered. MemberClicks continuously upgrades their product and listens to the needs of their customer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, the team and their innovation!

Cons

The original product was a bit cumbersome to implement, but their migration to Oasis (at no additional charge) was quite possibly the easiest process ever! They listened to their customers and made the product better and easier to use.

Leah
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Great product and equally great customer service!

Reviewed on 16/10/2020

Great! I often recommend MemberClicks when asked and honestly am extremely happy with the software and the staff of MemberClicks.

Pros

We are a small trade association and selected this software over 5 years ago when looking for an easy to use product that incorporated the features we needed. We have been extremely please with MemberClicks and I cant imagine switching from them. The software does everything we need and when we have a question their customer service is second to none. We are currently looking into adding their new LMS product as well.

Cons

Nothing we really dislike but we do offer suggestions to MemberClicks as to features that we would like to see added or changed. The onboarding process years ago was a little challenging but change always is and it didn't take us too long to learn how to effectively use MemberClicks.

Andrea
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

How WebLink has made my job easier!

Reviewed on 7/11/2018

I have WebLink, which I think MemberClicks bought …. I have noticed a big change in the customer service side, any question I have is answered either that day or right away! Which compared to how it was in the past my team says that in the past customer service was extremely hard to get a hold of.

Pros

When I joined the chamber staff there was so much in WebLink that was still undiscovered from the previous staffer. With the WebLink help center and articles as well as the regional training, I have been able to discuss and learn so much more about the software. I love the reporting tool and how I can pull almost anything to show our Board of directors or staff. I also enjoy the Front Desk Referral Tool, this helps keep our members in the loop that we are referring to them as well as showing them that their membership matters.

Cons

One thing I struggled with when starting out is there is so much to this software. Even after training and taking some online classes, there is still so much information that I wish there was a "cheat sheet" of some sort that is a quick reference of all the reports or admin codes etc.. Do not get me wrong, with all the information WebLink offers it is great, because there are so many avenues. It just can be overwhelming to remember it all.

Eric
  • Industry: Hospitality

Partners in our success

Reviewed on 11/4/2019

Pros

We moved to WebLink from our previous AMS because we were looking for something more "modern" and user friendly. The team at WebLink helped us through the transition and held our hands as we embarked on the journey of transferring all of our data to the new system. They are constantly evolving and improving the software to fit the needs of the end users. As the main point of contact, I am happy to know that I can chat online or get someone on the phone to listen to my issues and work to get them resolved. I feel like the folks at WebLink/MemberClicks are our partners, and are interested in helping us manage our association through their software.

Cons

The biggest issue we discovered in our transition is that the WebLink platform is not as good at handling multiple entities as our previous AMS was. We are a trade association for the hospitality industry (restaurants and hotels) in Pennsylvania, but we also have a PAC and an educational foundation. Accounting for these additional entities has been a challenge.

Heather
  • Industry: Hospitality

Memberclicks Review

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Overall Memberclicks offers me exactly what I need for my clients. I am looking forward to trying the mobile app for one of my clients!

Pros

I am the director of meetings and member services for two associations. This product keeps all of my membership and conference attendance in one easy to use place. I am easily able to contact any of my members or attendees. This software has made it super easy for my members to renew their membership and register for events online. One of the most important aspects is the customer service. If I ever have a question or problem, the customer service team is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They are just a quick call or email away! I also feel that the team is always working to improve the features and really listen to the clients requests for additional features.

Cons

I feel like the software is down more often then it should be. Memberclicks is always responsive when this happens but it usually happens at a time when I really need access.

Gaby
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

One-Stop Shop for Starting Up!

Reviewed on 3/5/2019

Pros

This software is incredibly easy to use, and if you have a great graphic designer you can really push your website past the limitations of MemberClicks. I love that there's a chat function to get customer service, because it's extremely convenient and every time I've contacted the support team the help I've received has been thorough and friendly.

Cons

Aside from the occasional glitches here and there, there's not much you can do in terms of editing your website layout once it's been created by the MemberClicks team. Our website looks as good as it does right now because we've created our own buttons (images) and we've found other "loopholes." We don't use banner ads or their sponsor marquee option for events, because their tutorials are FAR too complex for something that should otherwise be simple. Instead, we create our own ads (images) and hard-coded a simple marquee to make our own sponsor marquee. A lot of what we've done has been without their suggestions, and that's saved us both time and grief. Our Member Portal has so much potential, but we don't want to deal with hopping through numerous hoops just to get an image uploaded. Make no mistake: this software is great, but only for small organizations who don't need complex, or even highly-customized, websites.

Stephanie

I am an admin user for my association and I've worked with Weblink for 3 years now.

Reviewed on 26/2/2018

We have been able to double our advertising revenue using banner ads on the weblink site. We have standardized our AR process, new member on-boarding, and renewal reminder policy using the mass communicator and various reporting. We now track student history a lot more efficiently and we re-market classes to those in need of CECs. We have a new user friendly website that our staff and board members are very proud of. Our application process and invoicing process is a lot faster and more accurate than ever before.

Pros

I love that using this software has helped our staff standardize processes like accounts receivable, new member on-boarding, renewal reminders, and event reporting. I love that we can track students attendance and record CEC history. I love that we can customize our membership directory and online events to our own settings and needs. Lastly, I love that our new website has modern features and includes a job bank, upcoming event widget, and new members widget.

Cons

Some of the settings in Weblink can be complex.

Martina

Company that is committed to Customer Service and continuous development

Reviewed on 16/10/2020

Customer support is FANTASTIC!

Customer support is FANTASTIC!

Pros

It was pretty user friendly, but when I need help, the support team is FANTASTIC! I also love that they are always adding features/improving the product.

Cons

Missing some features that would be helpful, but I think that is normal for his price range

April
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Top of the line customer service and consistent improvements to functionality!

Reviewed on 25/4/2018

Pros

We love that they add enhancements and bug fixes on a monthly basis. Their customer service is top of the line and the online chat help desk has been a life saver at times. They provide adequate and timely trainings and really strive to ensure their clients have the best possible experience using their software.

Cons

The save and load times in the browser and software tend to be a bit slow. This has improved over the years but could still be much faster. The software is not quite as intuitive as I'd like it to be. You sometimes have to add the same information in multiple places as opposed to it just feeding to the appropriate fields. It would be nice if there were an area in the settings where we could set criteria that tells the fields where to look for the appropriate data to populate. I feel confident that over time Weblink will continue to make improvements to these areas.

Jennifer

Association Management

Reviewed on 8/10/2020

My experience has been great. I feel like I started the process with a patient and proficient onboarding specialist. The help desk is staffed by some of the best folks who are able to connect one-on-one with the user, who by the time calls the helpdesk can be very frustrated.

Pros

I like that it's a one-stop-shop for invoicing, data collection and email blasts.

Cons

There are some functions that are not intuitive. Some labels or functions have names that aren't indicative of what it actually is. (example: to run a financial transaction report, some fields must be populated a certain way to actually receive the desired parameters. I've tried to keep a file of helpful tips that I've acquired over the years since there's not really a physical manual.