Less Annoying CRM

A simple CRM built just for small businesses

4.7 /5 (400 reviews) Write a Review!

Kelly B.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Simple and pleasant

Reviewed on 19/10/2020

Less Annoying CRM was recommended to me years ago when I was trying to get the company I was working for to start using a CRM. After playing around with the free trial I recognized what a fantastic tool it was! The ability to link tasks and appointments to contacts and customize pipelines revitalized my workflow. Logging interactions with clients and contacts in the CRM meant no more emailing back and forth with our small team, the information was there if anyone wanted it.

Pros

- The ability to link contacts to appointments and tasks made it easy to navigate to the information I needed.
- The dashboard gives a clear (and customizable) overview of what's on the horizon
- It was simple to set up and understand, very intuitive!
- It was easy to import contacts from MailChimp.
- It was easy, and so helpful, to link it to my Google calendar.
- Being able to log emails to the contacts via bcc made it easy to gather all relevant information in one place.

Cons

- I received some exported data from Less Annoying CRM and it was all jumbled into thin columns. This could have been some default setting from the sender though.

Rea F.
  • Industry: Accounting

Fantastic CRM to Get Your Business measuring Something

Reviewed on 20/3/2017

I have used many crm's from the old days of ACT to today's version of Saleforce and even Sugar CRM. All of them are good in their own unique ways. The huge value of Less Annoying CRM its ease of use and value as an efficient contact management tool while providing good reporting tools. Since it is so easy to use and learn minimal training time is required to learn it so it really easy Less Annoying. Since it integrates so well with gmail and google calendar there is no need to have multiple calendars going. It is a good place to share calendars as well. For the money - it is a great solution and very easy to buy use and get support with. The couple of times when I have required support, it is very simple to speak with someone or get video's backfrom Less Annoying CRM support showing how to do virtually anythin that can be done.

Pros

Simple - Ease of Use - Training - Email integration - Support all well done.

Cons

Not great at setting up my templates for importing- It will not save any templates.

If you want the CRM to do any of the steps of the sales process then this is not the software for you.

It is more of an advanced contact manager vs a true CRM. For the price, there are many more full CRM options out there featured

Paul V.

The Easiest Application to Implement and Run in my Business

Reviewed on 6/11/2020

I needed a CRM to keep track of my recruiting clients, candidates, prospects, and contacts. I needed a method to keep all the notes, history, email, documents, and so forth with each contact. I needed to keep track of my tasks and follow-ups for each contact. I needed to put contacts into groups or lists. I needed a sales funnel. And I needed this with the minimal amount of effort. LACRM came through on everything.

Pros

I selected LACRM for the ease of implementation and use. As a small business, the time it takes to implement, learn, and use applications can be a real drain on the business. I view any new application with dread, for the effort necessary to implement it and get it going. But LACRM turned out to be a joy. It was the easiest and fastest implementation of a business app I have ever encountered. It has a wonderful user interface, totally within the browser with no need for a downloaded app. The data is maintained in the cloud without any effort on my part. It is very fast and responsive, and has all the capabilities I need. It has a series of short video tutorials that are effective and correct. You can watch a video and learn and use its features in minutes. And it works flawlessly.

Cons

The product is very easy to use, and supports all my business processes. I would like it to be able to automatically enter single contacts with their data from LinkedIn profiles. That way I could enter a LinkedIn contact that I am viewing with a single click, instead of copying the fields one at a time by hand. I can enter bulk contacts downloaded from LinkedIn in an automated way.

Mark P.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Best CRM I've come accross out of many

Reviewed on 17/9/2020

I'd tell anyone I know to go for it, it's that good, and seems to be getting better all the time. I also know that I've only begun to use a lot of it and am looking forward to using more. I know it will help me and make my life easier the more I take time to learn about its capabilities.

Pros

I have used many CRM's personally for my business and also in my corporate work, meaning I've had some very expensive options at my disposal. This is by far the easiest, most intuitive and portable for a mobile setting. I am very impressed with their level of customer support also. I just get the feeling they are out there hustling just like I am and treating me with customer care and modeling service as I try to do the same with my leads. Recommend this to anyone, glad I stumbled upon a US News and World Report that said it was among the best out there, because after using it now for years in multiple career stops I agree!

Cons

Just keep making the mobile quicker, more intuitive. Make an Ipad version that rocks, and and Iphone version that does, too. I think your offerings now are just fine, but I always like it getting sleeker and more easy to use, or maybe AI learning what I want to do and adjusting to my style, etc.

Tiffany H.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Absolutely Lives Up to its Name!

Reviewed on 15/5/2020

Fantastic - really, truly is "Less Annoying" - it is simple, clear, and I did not have to watch a bunch of videos or read articles to figure it out. It was all very intuitive.

Pros

I literally have done free trials on dozens of CRM's and none of them really clicked. Most were cluttered, confusing, and not as customizable as I needed. Their Pipelines & groups are great. I LOVE Less Annoying super easy system, very engaging dashboard, and how to keeps track of all my emails. And did I mentioned the cost? only $10

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing I like least. It would be nice since they have such a great Pipeline if they also had some proposal templates that you could use to trigger the pipeline but not a huge deal.

Dana C.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

LACRM review

Reviewed on 22/9/2020

My overall experience is awesome. I had used LACRM for two years in one of my other business ventures. When I opened up a new venture, I automatically chose LACRM again. I realized that I wasn’t just purchasing the software. I was connecting to an exceptionally responsive support team!

Pros

The key feature that has high value for me is daily email reminding of my tasks and events first thing in the morning. A great overview of the day and of the tasks that I have not yet completed!

In addition the support team responds extremely quickly to my questions.

The set up and implementation of the software is very intuitive and supported by an extensive learning library.

Cons

For my needs, I have not found a feature that hasn’t been useful or adaptable to my needs.

Wendy K.

This CRM knocks it out of the park

Reviewed on 28/3/2018

Our front line relies on Less Annoying CRM all day long for lead intake, tracking sales and customer service. It's a wonderful program.

Pros

I can not say enough about how much I love this CRM. It is incredibly easy to learn and use, it is searchable in every field, works seamlessly with other programs, could not be more adaptable and customizable, and is very reasonably priced. On top of all of that, in my 30 years in business I have never worked with a company that has a more responsive and helpful customer service team. Fantastic!

Cons

If I had to pick something that could be improved it would be how the pipeline for a lead prints out. We have one "non-techy" person in our company and we have to print all the leads out for him. It would be great to have the option to increase the font size or highlight portions of the notes.

Edward F.

Great way to organize your leads appts and prospects. Everything you need in an easy-to-use...

Reviewed on 15/3/2018

Great way to manage your sales pipeline. I use it as a salesman and as a sales manager and it does exactly as advertised.

Pros

Customer service is the best I have ever used. You can call with a question and, no matter how simple or complex, they will have an answer. I chose Less annoying CRM for all my outside salespeople because it gives me all the info I need to manage them, gives them all the tools they need and does it in a very low profile, easy to use package.

Cons

If I was in charge I would make the analysis and reports a bit stronger. It would help the sales manager with territory and rep management.

Bill G.

As a start-up business, this is the easiest to use CRM platform we tested.

Reviewed on 21/6/2017

We got a CRM system that we were able to customize to track our follow-ups, our sales process and our work progress.

Pros

I would have rated the customer support as 10 stars on a 5 star scale. First of all, they answer their phones without making you go through a multiple layer call tree. They helped us get setup, taught me how to customize pipelines so we could better track follow-ups, proposals and work-in-progress. We looked at higher priced CRM platforms, but it always seems like we would have to hire someone to customize the product. With LessAnnoyingCRM, I was able to do all our customization.

Cons

We would have like to add a custom field that was a data format instead of exclusively a text field.

Bruce H.

Easy to use and affordable

Reviewed on 27/3/2017

After using several of the big names like Agent Office and Top Producer, we were so glad to find Less Annoying. We were not using all of the features of either product and found the learning curve to be too steep. Now we actually use the software everyday and love that it is produced and supported out of St. Louis, Missouri. "Try it....you'll like it and the price!"

Pros

Easy to use, does not claim to be more than it is, affordable, easy in and out of the program with only a monthly obligation...no long term contracts.

Cons

Would like to see an Iphone app.

Dean F.

LACRM was extremely easy to set up and use. It is powerful yet simple. A great asset to us.

Reviewed on 21/7/2017

Clarity around what was happening in the relationships being formed by the business and who was involved from our end in those relationships.
A Cross platform tool that supported what we did. Previously we didn't have the mobile capability that we needed.

Pros

The system is easy to use and maintain. Everything you need to know about a client or prospect is in one place and the search capability is massively helpful in the way it is set up. We are still finding out ways of improving what we do on and with the system.

Cons

Could do with some additional functions like being able to rank tasks in your workspace. But these are being addressed I understand. Other than that there is not much to complain about that we can see.

Ken K.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

LACRM Review

Reviewed on 8/10/2020

The folks at LACRM are fantastic at getting back with me when I have a questions or problem.

Pros

All my contact history is mostly in one place.

Cons

Sometimes running a specific report can be cumbersome. At this moment I can't describe the instance that I had a problem with.

Brad C.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Easy and efficient CRM!

Reviewed on 31/8/2020

Pros

It's ease of use, the practical functionality, and the incorporation with MailChimp.

Cons

Sometimes the integration with MailChimp can take a while.

Christie S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Perfectly Simple

Reviewed on 24/2/2015

Pros

LACRM is incredibly easy to use, to learn and to integrate into existing systems. In the three years I've been using the platform, I've never had a problem. I have had a few questions on basic functionality, and those were answered immediately. I'm very happy with their support team. They have a great group of developers and amazing app.

Cons

I don't have a single complaint. I've been a customer for 3 years, and I've recommended them to numerous colleagues.

Kathy B.

I have had a great experience with Less Annoying. The staff is always a phone call or email...

Reviewed on 26/3/2018

Pros

User friendly, the tutorials and how easy it is to use. Access to the staff, they are always willing to help when needed.

Cons

I wish the leads generated from most recent, but they generate from the date entered. When you enter an event the end time always defaults to an hour. When you create an event, I wish the name of the event would copy into the description and you would not have to copy and paste the information into the description.

Jeffrey R.

Don't know what we would do without Less Annoying Crm

Reviewed on 19/4/2017

I looked at many cloud based CRMs. None are as easy to use as Less Annoying. It's not cumbersome. It's stripped down. Zero fluff. It's highly customizable and can grow with your business. We love it!

Pros

Eas of use

Cons

No android app

Gail K.

Amazing! Customer support is top notch and the videos are easy to follow and implement.

Reviewed on 15/3/2018

Pros

The software is easy to use. The link for referrals to others allows them to try the software in its full functionality and customer support.

Cons

If there was one function I'd like to see added is the ability to scan/photo business card and have it upload automatically into the relevant fields in the CRM (not an attachment).

Camille C.
  • Industry: Events Services

Lives Up To Its Name

Reviewed on 28/3/2019

Thanks to this product, I'm able to document all I need to do on my calendar. This frees my mind, resulting in less stress and greater productivity - as well as never forgetting to follow up with clients or dropping the ball in any way at all. No more post-it notes to clutter up my desk. It's all right there in front of me. Love it!

Pros

1) Provides great value for the dollar
2) Keeps me on track regarding client follow-up, my scheduled meetings, and all tasks I need to complete
3) AMAZING customer service - they assist me in mere minutes after I email them. As someone who excels in great customer service, I truly appreciate it when it's given to me.
4) Adding new clients or revising old client info in my database is very quick and easy to do.

Cons

This is the ONLY thing: I need more slots allotted in each day on the calendar for my to-do list

Nicole E.
  • Industry: Hospitality

My work life is so much easier now with Less Annoying CRM

Reviewed on 27/3/2017

I can not express enough how much I love this CRM. It has everything my associate and I need and it is not so complicated. We don't have to jump through hoops to find information or pull reports like we did when we used Sales Pro. Not to mention it is extremely affordable.

Pros

Reliable, easily accessible, has everything that I need to successfully do my job

Cons

I wish that I could duplicate events and tasks in the calendar section, I also wish that there was an actual app for my phone- I still love Less Annoying CRM even without either of these

Stephanie D.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Easy to Learn, Easy to Use

Reviewed on 18/5/2017

We chose LACRM for it's simplicity. We are a small but growing business that needed a quick and easy way to track contacts, leads, projects, conversations, and details about our clients so we can stay more organized. LACRM has been a great help.

Pros

Simple program and easy to learn, even for those who are not comfortable with technology. Customer Service has been awesome. Video tutorials are simple and helpful. Can't beat the price, especially if your company has never used a CRM- it's a great way to get your feet wet without having to pay for all the bells and whistles that you may not need, or have time to use in the beginning.

Cons

I am hopeful that the program will come up with an auto-fill option so I don't have to enter addresses twice when building contacts (once on the company screen, and once on the contact screen).

Steve S.
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Awesome CRM for the money!

Reviewed on 14/3/2017

I am very impressed with the Less Annoying CRM. Not only are they one of the cheapest out there, but their tutorial videos and support was second to none. They have gone out of their way to make sure I know and understand their system and have been available to answer all my questions. There are more powerful and integrated systems out there but for the money you can't beat the simplicity and user friendly interface offered by LACRM. I am a very happy customer and would recommend this platform for anyone looking for a CRM system.

Pros

Easy to use, great tutorials, easy to customized

Cons

Doesn't integrate into Social media platforms like some of the newer systems out there. Also having an app so that I could access my data on my mobile device when offline would be nice when in the field.

Drew D.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Nothing Better for the Money

Reviewed on 12/4/2017

I run a small nonprofit in Durham, NC. What I love about Less Annoying CRM is how easy it is to customize the pipelines to meet my needs. I track volunteers, circles, partners/clients, community support, donors. For the price I have found nothing better. In fact, I am so sold on Less Annoying CRM that I recommend to other nonprofits.

My only complaint is there is not currently integration with ToDoist. That would be awesome.

Pros

Easy of use
Awesome customer support
Price

Cons

No integration with ToDoist

Linda W.

Less Annoying Not Annoying At All

Reviewed on 24/4/2018

Pros

Less Annoying CRM is one of the best Customer Relationship Management tools I have ever used. It is affordable and offers a significant free trial period. What really impressed me was the additional phone and email support at no extra cost.

Cons

The only cons I found with Less Annoying is that there is only basic reporting and no true way to track lead handoffs.

Larry L.
  • Industry: Insurance

I tried them all. Less Annoying CRM is absolutely the best CRM in its class.

Reviewed on 1/4/2017

For just about 10 bucks per month you get a top notch CRM that is super easy to use with state of the art features. I use mine for running my insurance business. I really like that it's windows based so I can keep working while I'm away from my home office. The customer service for is also first class. All-in-all, I couldn't be happier with LACRM.

Pros

Cons

I wish I could drag emails from Outlook to it directly so I don't have to save each file.

Lee S.
  • Industry: Utilities

CRM less hassle

Reviewed on 7/4/2017

Excellent staff and support 100% recommend Less Annoying CRM 5 stars too Eunice her personal touch and constant support is outstanding and the whole company is amazing .

Pros

Cons

Photos of clients needed / live chat support maybe helpful in future