Zoho CRM

4.3 (6,726)
Write a Review!
CRM software that helps you sell smarter, better, faster.

(6,726)

Mehandi

Zoho CRM Review

Reviewed on 17/5/2022

Business problems which we are solving using Zoho CRM are as such:-

1) Having better understanding...

Business problems which we are solving using Zoho CRM are as such:-

1) Having better understanding of data from marketing and sales team.

2) Not every team needs access to CRM which is very good for securing our data and privacy is maintained at high level.

3) Connected different tools such as - Zoho Campaigns ( For email marketing), Zoho Bookings ( for book keeping), Zoho Inventory ( for inventory management), Zoho Bookings ( for booking management) etc. and all the data can be seen inside Zoho CRM, which helps us alot and we dont need to switch to differnet applications

Pros

Most impactful featres of Zoho CRM :-
1) Sales & Marketing teams can use it together to capture leads, convert them to a successful customer.

2) Marketing tools, Sales tools and post sales tools can all be integrated with Zoho CRM, which helps in maintaing data for each customer accurately.

3) We can intgerate Zoho CRM with third party API's or tools by directly writing the code inside the Zoho CRM. We can also connect Zoho CRM with other tools using zapier, integromat aka make, integrately, pabble connect etc

Not all product is easy to use but with little effort I have figured out becausue they have Zoho Academy and the community for each application of zoho is good. Integration with the existing business was quite challenging but being a part of the good team makes it easy for us implement it.

One more recommendation, if Zoho can bring case studies of how different industries are making better use of Zoho, then it will help us understand and expand our business.

Cons

One thing which I would like to get improved in Zoho CRM, is the overall speed at which it refreshes. If this can be improved it will save alot of time and make us more money.

Getting custom coding and Blueprint is a little difficult but everything else is all good. Overall the integration was not tough for us with Zoho CRM.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

We were looking for a complete business operating system and Hubspot was not the write tool for us, because we have to purchase multiple tools and connect it with Hubspot and that will add exxtra cost. So, we have figured out Zoho One as one of the tools which will fulfill our thirst.
MD Masoom
MD Masoom

One of the best CRM... Love this amazing tool

Reviewed on 30/5/2019

Overall I love this CRM. I am using it daily and my work is incomplete without it. I use it for campaign management, sending important emails to customers. Managing all data and information in one place. The most important thing is Zoho CRM's dashboard and reports which are amazing and easy to understand.

Pros

I am using Zoho XRM for more than 3 years and found it a really amazing platform for customer relationship management. I like their simple yet effective user interface the most. I can use it very easily. Zoho CRM helps us to manage our all databases and related information at one place with amazing security. Overall I can say that this is an amazing CRM.

Cons

There is one thing that I want to highlight about this CRM that I dislike about it which is Zoho CRM is a little bit expensive compared to others but on the other hand, I can say that it is worth to spend on it.

SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

We choose Zoho CRM over SugarCRM because of their strong customer focus nature which is the most important thing that we always keep in mind and on the other hand, there is a lot of amazing features that Zoho CRM is providing and in SugarCRM, these features are missing.
Vandana
  • Industry: Fund-Raising
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Extremes useful to stremless sales process and integrity

Reviewed on 4/4/2024

Extremely good and will highly recommend to the small and mid size business

Extremely good and will highly recommend to the small and mid size business

Pros

Integreated automation, integrity, email templates

Cons

Quite complex while setup sales process

Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM
Emma
  • Industry: Printing

Support is not there when they have a glitch!

Reviewed on 22/7/2023

Zoho is great until something goes wrong, they caused the glitch and no one has ever offered a suitable solution. You spend all this money setting up the system to be left high and dry when they have an issue.

Pros

Emails linked to the CRM which was all in one place.

Cons

The support team leave you going around in circles. When you give and instruction they always come back with but can we help you. This is always the response leaving you with no answers or resolution. They take your money and do not refund or offer any compensation. You get ignored and basically sent to the beginning every time so you go away.

Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Because the glitch was never fixed and I needed to get my business working again, the IT company went 4 weeks back and forth with no resolution. 8 months later still nothing, request to cancel subscription ignored. Got the but let us help you and they still take the payment and then won’t refund.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

It was within my budget at the time. Don’t I regret that now.
Rongen
Rongen

Zoho CRM - A Boost for Our Business

Reviewed on 13/1/2024

Zoho CRM has become a crucial part of our strategy, enhancing sales and customer relationships. Despite minor learning curves and mobile app limitations, it's a reliable tool contributing to our business growth. However, we decided to move to another CRM due to complex automation setup and process in Zoho CRM.

Pros

Easy Customization - Zoho CRM's customization is a lifesaver, aligning perfectly with our unique processes.
User-Friendly Interface - The intuitive design makes navigation a breeze for me and my team.
Time-Saving Automation - Streamlined tasks and automated campaigns have significantly boosted our efficiency.

Cons

Learning Curve - Some advanced features took a bit to grasp, but ongoing training helped.
Mobile App Limitations - The mobile app could use more features compared to the desktop version.
Automation - it requires a developer for advanced automation process.

• Industry: Human Resources

Great Value for Money

Reviewed on 20/3/2024

Pros

Ease of Use and setup
Work flow features and Sales Management

Cons

Not as many support / knowledge base articles

• Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

The best use of your time with ZoHo

Reviewed on 30/3/2024

Pros

1. Easy to use
2. Detail oriented
3. Mobile friendly
4. Effective project management

Cons

1. Average UI
2. Hang frequently
3. Bit pricey
4. Operates slowly

• Industry: Banking

Zoho CRM fills all business CRM needs

Reviewed on 4/4/2024

Pros

Integration with Zoho One is a huge reason I love this product.

Cons

I can be a bit overwhelming to get set up in the beginning.

Nutshell and SugarCRM
  • Industry: Translation & Localisation

Great for small and growing businesses

Reviewed on 25/3/2024

Been using Zoho for more than 7 years in total

Been using Zoho for more than 7 years in total

Pros

Easy to use, customizable setup, robust optimization capabilities, easy to integrate into current business processes

Cons

Online help was not easy to find and customer support was a little hard to navigate

Debi
  • Industry: Banking

Zoho has been a great option

Reviewed on 29/3/2024

Pros

It's super easy to customize layouts and set parameters.

Cons

When you make a change to a field name, it does not ripple through to past values (even though it says it may).

Flexible CRM

Reviewed on 26/7/2019

Overall, I enjoy using Zoho CRM. It does everything I need it to do. I still rely on other tools to schedule emails and take meeting notes, but I still track everything back to the trusty CRM. Also, their support is very sincere and helpful. They go above and beyond to ensure a problem gets fixed in a timely manner.

Pros

- Very flexible and extensible. You can set up the CRM process to work just as you would like it to.
- Integrates with Zoho's other tools seamlessly (Books, Sales IQ, Campaigns)
- Has an excellent mobile app that can log calls and can take voice/text memos
- Email tracking is built in!
- Recurring tasks can be added for contacts, vendors, and opportunities

Cons

- The UI is not great. There is too much wasted space on the screen at all times, no matter what page you are viewing.
- The UI is slow. Every single action requires a new page load.
- You cannot schedule emails
- Incoming emails cannot be synced

Insightly and Nutshell

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

I wanted to integrate with live chat. Also, Pipedrive does not separate leads from contacts and I needed to be able to do that.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

The price point and flexibility of the software.

Good value for money

Reviewed on 8/11/2019

It is an easy to use application that offers a good overview of open items, action items and things to do.

Pros

It is a layered product that you can use with ease, without flooding your screen with more information than you need to follow customer cases. If you want to drill down to more functionality, you can enter it without changing too many screens and wasting time back and forth.

Cons

It does not offer a direct integration with Zoho projects and the ability to create more layers of information in action items and assign project teams for client cases.
The registration process does not have an import function from emails or the web browser - something that could be very helpful when registering a lead from an email or the contact section of a web page.

Insightly and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Layered information that could be handled easily - Bitrix is too chaotic and you have to change many screens in order to complete an action.

Bitrix24

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Simpler and quicker to use and complete tasks
Claire
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Just Amazing

Reviewed on 11/2/2020

I cannot rate Zoho Crm/ Books enough. The whole crm system is easy to use, although it looks complicated at first it soon becomes easy to navigate. I can organise my whole business in a couple of clicks, it has literally saved be 4 hours of work per day.
The price is cost effective and value for money.
The customer service is outstanding.
98% of the time they can offer a solution to my problems, the other 2% it is possible to hire a freelancer to create a script that can work within the system.
If you are considering moving to ZOHO my advise is do it, they are are the top of their profession.

Pros

The customer service is the best I have ever experience, they are friendly, very knowledgeable and super fast

Cons

Do not have a con they literally surpass my expectations every day .

• Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Great product for small business scaling up

Reviewed on 18/6/2020

My overall experience was very good. I was the head of sales who was implementing proper business practices (like conversation tracking) in the company. Zoho CRM was a great choice.

Pros

I loved the numeber of features I got for the money. At the same time, my biggest concern was integration with third party mailing service. Zoho handled it perfectly.

Cons

It was a bit pricy for a small business in Mid-Europe. Especially that we were just starting off, and did not need all the functions that came with the package we had to acquire to get the ones we needed.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The free, open-source CRM was clunky, lacked required features (which were hidden in the payed version) and for the money we would pay for Bitrix, we could get a better product: Zoho CRM

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

It did not have smooth integration with cloud service we used and we did not want to swich all of our infrastructure to MS.
Damian
Damian
  • Industry: Management Consulting

A functional CRM that does the basics and more, well. Fits a business of any size.

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

I think there are some very good functions and features in Zoho CRM. It is easy easy to use and also has a raft of potential add-ons in the Zoho Suite that can be used at a small cost such as Zoho Sign which is so simple to use along with Zoho Survey. It can be White Labelled which I like.

Pros

It ticks our list as a Cloud-based solution after moving from a system on a shared network drive operation. You receive quite a lot for the price. It is built around the sales funnel/channel and does this well. It gives you all the functionality within the leads or accounts fields to record meetings, interactions, emails, phone calls, emailing directly from Zoho and calling from Soho if using a VOIP system.

It's actually got good 3rd party cross-functionality with 365 or G-Suite, I use the former with excellent Outlook usage.. Chat functions or messages are easy and can be linked to a client or user and sometimes are a better way to record the customer record that on ordinary business email.

I have only needed to contact the support team a few times but each time has been very quick and a swift resolution.

I have used some of the automated marketing features and it is definitely something that I will utilise more with any web info request funnelled to Zoho.

Cons

The UI can look a bit plain for some if you do not know how to customise. Downloading or collating data is not always straight forward. This is also to be said about uploading leads. It is not always clear which part of an upload has failed. However, when the upload does work it is a great time saver.

The search function is not that intuitive; I found sometimes unless you type in an exact match it does not return anything.

Nabin
Nabin

Keep your customers engaged with your business

Reviewed on 1/7/2021

With Zoho CRM it is much faster to manage your customers, projects, and communications all in one reliable platform. Its implementation in our organization has increased our revenue geometrically.

Pros

Zoho CRM offers a feature-rich platform to engage with your customers. You can manage contacts, send mass emails, notifications, manage inventory, implement an AI assistant, and even give your customers a mobile app to stay synced.

Cons

The software can not be self-hosted on your private server.

Odoo and NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM provided smooth data migration and a rich set of features.

Odoo

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM is easy to get started and integrate with existing business processes. Also, they offer a free plan and paid plans starting from just $14 per month.
Matthew
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Everything you need straight out the box

Reviewed on 14/1/2022

We are learning that the way we were qualifying leads and moving them through the sales funnel could be made a lot easier using Zoho.

Zoho has made it a lot easier to see what sales are coming in and from where.

Pros

Social, email and CRM functionality are all housed in one place.

The email campaign section makes it easy to warm leads up before sending them to the CRM module.

Easy to set tasks for the sales team and then report on what has or has not been followed up.

Cons

There's a lot of functionality and application within Zoho, I don't believe we will get around to using them all.

The email Campaign section doesn't always pull the correct stats back through to the CRM module.

There is no ideal process of qualifying leads, we had to seek external support.

NetSuite and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

We wanted more functionality and Zoho was very competitively priced.

Act!
Ephraim

Zoho CRM Review for Real Estate

Reviewed on 5/5/2022

I have been using Zoho CRM for four years now, and it has been a rewarding journey. We seen our sales increase, customer satisfaction is at a high and we are able to measure employee performance which is used for informed interventions.

Pros

In my view, Zoho CRM is the most effective and flexible CRM I have used yet, considering that I use it at work and in my own business. As an Agent working in a mid-sized agency, it was easy for us to set it up for our agency because Zoho also provides a how-to guide. The features we have set up include but are not limited to:

Automating email campaigns for new and existing leads and maintaining relationships with our long-time clients for repeat business.

We are able to integrate WordPress Forms (Elementor API through Zoho Flow), Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google My Business using Zoho Social.

Managing Leads and Clients and setting automated reminders when a contact has not been touched for a certain period. Allow being able to view and track a contact's activities on the timeline.

Not forgetting the overall collaborative ability to centrally manage all contacts as a team. Making sure that all potential business can be attended to if a colleague is not available for one reason or another.

Cons

As much as I love Zoho CRM, these are its limitations and areas of improvement:

Zoho CRM needs to provide options on Graphic User Interfaces. As a visual person, that is really important, and I might not be alone. You are not even able to change the fonts.

A user is not able to convert a client back to leads, unless they recapture the contact as a lead, export multiple clients and import them leads or write and run a Deluge script. This feature must come standard.

Zoho CRM is a powerful app if you lack intent you will find yourself overwhelmed and unable to set it up for your business.

Odoo and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

AppTivo lacked flexibility and features I considered critical.

Apptivo

Flexibility and cost.
Liza
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

An integrated solution that suits everyone to properly organize relationships with customers

Reviewed on 15/6/2022

Zoho CRM helped us organize everything related to our customers' contact data, contracts and documents in one place, and also enabled us to schedule the sending of appropriate offers to them at different times and within a specific time frame, and indeed, automation helped us enhance the confidence of existing customers and attract new customers as well.

Pros

I like the simplicity and ease of use that Zoho CRM offers us, as it enables us to create folders for all our clients as well as organize records with their data and requests as well as save all documents and archive email and transactions made by our team and between them. I love how Zoho CRM filters customers by suggested topic, which makes it easy to create lists of important information about a specific group of customers based on their specialties or interests, so that our team can reach them quickly and offer tailored offers. I like how easy it is to customize it to automatically send emails to a group of clients, and I like the fact that Zoho CRM integrates multiple communication methods easily, such as WhatsApp, so that we can also send messages and links to customers and also we can receive customer requests and inquiries and respond to them in the same way. It is great to find all the records related to customer inquiries and requests, as well as the date they were referred to the relevant team member, as well as the results that were reached in one place in an organized manner.

Cons

I love the fact that Zoho CRM has no unpleasantness, as it is simple, easy to use, low cost, and integrates strongly with email and social media platforms easily, which makes it a suitable choice for all needs.

Kyle

Seriously, the best CRM software out there for the money when combined with all their products

Reviewed on 13/5/2018

Price, easy of use, endless expansion, integration capabilities with big name companies already built in... and mostly... Insight. I am by far one the most insightful IT companies around in my area because I use this software. It's probably what pushed us past the competition.

Pros

First off, I own, manage & work at a Business IT and WebDesign business, located in the Kansas City, MO area...

The Zoho CRM platform is very intuitive and easy to use immediately. Plus, for the money, it's the best in my opinion. Now, dedicate a few days to learn the CRM, combined with their other products... You seriously have the best solution out there I've ever seen and I've tried them all. Additionally, Zoho is priced far below the competition for what you get. Third party integrations for big names like Google and Facebook are amazingly simple to add and configure. Spend a few days on the trial period, dedicated a couple hours a day to learning their CRM, combined with the other solutions they provide that fit your needs... and you'll be spoiled compared to any others. Customer support is rather good, although based in India. I never had a problem or experienced a debacle they were not happy to help me with. Also, the company Zoho.. Across the board is moving forward every week/month with new features and updates to not only the CRM here but, their entire plethora of SaS solutions.

If you are familiar with CRM's... I won't bore you with what it does. You already know what a CRM should provide and Zoho CRM does by far and then some. The learning curve really is not that bad, even then, there really is no limit you can take this platform to if you dedicate the time to learn and set it up.

Bottom line: Zoho CRM, combined with their other solutions... IS THE BEST

Cons

Honestly... I can not complain that much. The only complaint I have is this... Yes, they are far below the competition in terms of price when considering the big names out there.. However, if you are a power user like myself.. You want all the options. Even though they are cheaper than the others.. I really hate (across the board, all companies included) that their subscription pricing is a "per user" type setup. Being an IT business, you understand inner workings of resource usage... I really think all these companies should be tiered in groups of 5 - 10 users and the price will increase at that point but, I digress...

In the beginning of my startup phase (Having one employee besides myself), I really found it hard justifying the cost "per user" to use any CRM software. However, my end goal for the company was automation of anything Consumer Relations, related so.. honestly, I chose to save a couple bucks and went the open source route. Well, yeah.. It worked that way but honestly, it was open source but, closed. Anything I wanted that was not built by the community was insanely time consuming to implement. BUT.. It cost nothing that way and I didn't pay a per user fee. However, time is money AND... my implementations would have to be rebuilt anytime I wanted to update the core functionality.

So, long story short... These companies really shouldn't be implementing a per user subscription model. Truth be told, 1 - 10 employees takes the same resources on their end.. :/

Marshall
Marshall

A highly extendable CRM with small business affordability

Reviewed on 19/6/2018

Zoho CRM is simple enough to immediately begin improving a company's sales process out of the box, but powerful enough to create complex workflows, automation, custom solutions, and integrations.

We were able to immediately start saving time working through leads, while continuing to improve and hone our sales experience, and then our customer experience by integrating with our Accounting system and Ticketing system.

Pros

Beyond the basics of contact management, workflows and custom fields, Zoho CRM makes it especially easy to find the last communication and pick up right where you left off with any lead, deal, or client. It syncs with other Zoho products, as well as many external systems, making it perfect for a connected workflow. It also has an available API for creating custom application integrations.

Creating custom workflows and approvals with Blueprint is a straightforward process, and the power that it provides for process management and automation cannot be underestimated.

Self service portals for clients are another great addition to the power of the CRM.

There are multiple billing levels available, so the system will scale with your business, or even better check out Zoho One for a simple and affordable solution to even more of Zoho services.

One final Pro is that Zoho is consistently looking to make their product better, and has shown an extraordinary commitment to improving it's design and functionality. If you don't like something now, submit feedback and wait a little while, and it might appear.

Cons

Integrating the CRM with other Zoho products can be complicated, and the integration experience is not completely consistent yet. It is clear that this is something that is being improved, but some of the products are not at the same level of polish as Zoho CRM.

Zoho's introduction of an AI assistant is certainly cool to see, but it isn't quite ready for prime-time and much of what it can do doesn't seem to add a lot of value versus not having an AI. However, this will certainly continue to improve with feedback and it is good to see AI as a focus of future innovation in the product.

Oscar Antonio
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Very good and excellent CRM, Complete, dynamic and accessible, easy to use and available on...

Reviewed on 28/6/2018

t is a very useful software for the operations of purchase and sales of the company, all operations can be managed quickly and this allows us to obtain income faster than the result of these operations, the accounts of our suppliers are constantly monitored by their action in real time with only an Internet connection and over time, all operations performed, as well as doing business. in general it is a very useful tool.

Pros

Good Zoho CRM, is a very useful tool to manage the relationship with customers, helps us to inspect the commercial work with customers, provides us the option of making reports which allows us to streamline the process of buying and selling with our suppliers, On the other hand, another fundamental and important aspect of Zoho CRM is that it is economical and thanks to its easy handling of the platform it helps us to increase our turnover and revenues to the company.
In general, it is a very robust software when it comes to monitoring purchases and sales and something very significant is that it allows us to interact and link with social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. This is important since nowadays all companies have these platforms. social networks, additional account also with a mobile application that allows us to be connected to our operations outside the office.

Cons

What can be said about this application is that it should improve a bit in data security, since I work in the banking sector and because confidential data can be vulnerable because it is a software that is in the cloud. Also to be in line with the application, if you do not have an Internet connection you can not enter, but the minor details are this kind of problems. I would like to find a solution with which you can work online, but somehow maintain the data locally.

Zedekiah
Zedekiah

Perfect Balance Between Affordability and Benefits, Suitable for any Customer Relations Needs

Reviewed on 9/11/2023

Over the years, Zoho CRM has really gained popularity in our organization. It offers a range of benefits at a really affordable price. It has really elevated our sales, marketting and customer service aspects to greater heights. We have been able to maintain our long time clients and attract new one. We can now comfortably say our clinic has grown courtesy of Zoho CRM

Pros

Zoho CRM is a tool that we have found quite critical in the management of our sales, marketing and customer service aspects of our business. It's setup and implementing process is uncomplicated and comes with a user friendly interface which simplifies the utilization experience. Being a web based app it is compatible with our computers and even available in a mobile app making it's accessibility such a breeze. We have experienced lots of benefits from Zoho CRM. From being able to connect with our customers through the various channels. It provides emailing for easier record keeping of responses from email, calling through the telephony feature that allows us to schedule calls and follow up with clients through calls and social media where we are able to manage our different page profiles and check on clients feedback. Also we are able to segment customers for ease of recording and appointment scheduling. Events management is easy, we are able to invite clients to any events from the customer database. Lastly Zoho CRM perform deep analysis on the different facets of the business and generate reports that help us track progress of the business

Cons

Honestly Zoho CRM is a blend of lots of benefits. I really have nothing against it

Marc
  • Industry: Photography

Becoming Best of Breed

Reviewed on 5/5/2018

Pros

Overall, Zoho's CRM is about as robust as I've seen. It has a crazy amount of connectivity with other Zoho apps and integrates really well with G-suite apps too. Of all the CRMs I've tested, and I've tested dozens for at least 4 business models, Zoho seems to be the most flexible and cross-vertical friendly. There's plenty of competition and many that are designed for specific types of businesses, but what I'm finding is that just about any type of business (i.e. project management, online or web-based business, consulting, marketing, photography, etc) it can be customised to fit very well. You do have to be ready to put the time to set up your business though and that's true for any CRM. Yes, maybe some are a bit easier and faster, but if you're like me and like to bolt on new services, you'll appreciate that Zoho is likely going to still work for you, meaning less time having to start all over again.

Cons

So here are the things you have to remember when choosing Zoho. Go for Zoho One! It's worth it to get all the other apps for the difference in cost. Chances are, you'll spend a lot less by staying with Zoho and dumping all the other API'd apps that Zoho can already handle.

Another thing that you have to be aware of is that their service and support can be excellent, but that depends on the rep you get at the other end of the line. My advice is to be very thorough in explaining your request and don't let them start solving issues until you know for sure they really understand what you want.

Another issue is that they don't support on weekends. For many that may not be an issue, but when you live and work in a time zone or business area that needs that, time to solve issues and not get in the way of daily work, that may matter to you. But overall, I can say that from the time I started using Zoho's suite, their customer support has improved vastly!

You will also find you have the need to figure out some workarounds on issues that are core to your business. Sometimes things can be customised, but not always. For example, it's a pain to have it set up for people or contacts who are associated with multiple businesses, something that's rather common in my space. Again, if you get the right technical help, you can solve issues like these.

Their documentation and help videos are just OK at best. I find them very confusing and too technical at times, and I'm a pretty technical person, so once again, this means you'll be depending on their support team and you'll want to be ultra clear on what you want to accomplish.

Luis
  • Industry: Management Consulting

ZOHO CRM The right fit for a medium company.

Reviewed on 21/2/2017

I am a sales consultant and was asked to recommend the best CRM for a group of 3 companies, with around 50 persons each. After an evaluation of 15 initial products, Zoho CRM resulted the most adequate for this companies. The product itself is very easy to use, friendly user and extremely easy to adapt. In terms of price/performance, in my opinion is one of the best against other brands when you have a limited budget.
It is basically design for pipeline management, activities tracking as well as customer´s, also, it has a great mobile client, that said by one of my customers employee, it is even easier to use it than work on the PC.
I have been able to use other CRM´s like Sales Force, SAP, Siebel as a user in big corporations, and those are great products, but I think that for small and medium size companies, this product is simpler, less expensive and easy to use.

Pros

- Easy to customize: The product is extremely easy to customize, at the point that unless you are going to do something very specialized, you might need external support, otherwise, the ramp up curve is easy and fast. There are different versions to subscribe, the higher the version, the more you can customize. They also let you try the product for a 30 day period and you are able to switch between different versions to compare them. The bottom line is that you will not need to spend extra money.
- Language: My customers needed the product in spanish, Zoho allows you to switch between one language and another seamlessly.
- Price: There are different versions, that are very affordable, one of the difference against the leaders is that the price up to 5 users might be the reasonable, but above 5 the prices goes really high. In the case of Zoho below 5 is free with its limitations, and then you have a reasonable step up depending on the versions.
- Mobile Client: Simply amazing, once you have the product running, literally, every task or query you can do in your desk, you can also do it in your smartphone. The interface is clean, nice, intuitive and easy to use.
- Tracking and follow up: One the strongest features I found is the tools to remind you of the follow up of tasks, meeting, calls, etc. You can get advise by email, phone, etc.
- Sales methodology and Pipeline review: If your company has a black & white sales methodology, it is very easy to set it up in the CRM, also the way to view the pipeline is very intuitive and visual. It makes very easy to do pipe review and lets you drill into any module with just a click.
- Views: You can have the report & the view you need, the product comes with a lost of sample reports but also lets you do your own (The higher the version, the more you can customize)
- Workflow for triggering events: This is a great feature where you visually can determine which tasks are needed to execute after one event happens. Amazing feature.

Cons

There are many "add ons" that can be very useful once you have your CRM, by example ZOHO Projects, . My only advise is that from the beginning you have a clear understanding of what your company will be needing as this modules are priced separate from the monthly fee. Depending on the modules, you might end spending more dollars per user on them than on the crm fee.