Zoho CRM

4.3 (5,249)
CRM software that helps you sell smarter, better, faster.

(5,249)
4.3/5
4.2/5
4.1/5
4.0/5

Mohamed E.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

THe best integrated CRM platform for increasing leads

Reviewed on 7/12/2021

Overall experience with Zoho CRM is good having digital campaigns performance and collaborate with sales and mar6and customers satisfactions and accounts in one place , Its one of the best CRM I deals with

Pros

The best thing in Zoho CRM that it can be easily integrated with alot of another products and the ease of access and usage ,Mobile app is something good for saving sales team time and gives more flexibility, Zoho CRM emphasis on increasing customer leads and accelerating the sales and measuring the sales team performance

Cons

In the beginning we need some time to customize all the features but after customisation it becomes more easier and we need extra support for Zoho customer services

Matthew C.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Everything you need straight out the box

Reviewed on 14/1/2022

We are learning that the way we were qualifying leads and moving them through the sales funnel could be made a lot easier using Zoho.

Zoho has made it a lot easier to see what sales are coming in and from where.

Pros

Social, email and CRM functionality are all housed in one place.

The email campaign section makes it easy to warm leads up before sending them to the CRM module.

Easy to set tasks for the sales team and then report on what has or has not been followed up.

Cons

There's a lot of functionality and application within Zoho, I don't believe we will get around to using them all.

The email Campaign section doesn't always pull the correct stats back through to the CRM module.

There is no ideal process of qualifying leads, we had to seek external support.

NetSuite CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

We wanted more functionality and Zoho was very competitively priced.

Act!
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Only good for email account management

Reviewed on 13/1/2022

Pros

Good for managing small to mid-sized companies' email accounts.

Cons

Website interface and design are absolutely horrendous. Use Squarespace instead. This is a joke of a CRM.

Mohammed M.

The ability to handle customer relationships in a unique and simple way

Reviewed on 8/1/2022

Zoho CRM gave me additional capabilities to better keep and manage my customer data. With the tools it provides, I am able to track my sales team, visualize my future sales volume and make decisions based on real data.

Pros

You don't need any specific training to use it, and it's quite user-friendly. If you're looking for a one-stop shop for your management needs, Zoho CRM is the best CRM solution for sales, marketing, and lead creation. Zoho CRM makes extracting reports a breeze. It provides two-step security for all saved data, ensuring it is protected from unauthorized access with a high level of encryption.

Cons

Nothing complicated, the application is simple and easy to use, it just needs to make some updates to better integrate with many other applications, which sometimes we may need to export or import data from and to it.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

It offers a lot of functionality for a low price, and the apps and functions we get are well worth the price.
Jen S.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Best bang for your buck and easy to use!

Reviewed on 16/12/2021

Super easy to use. Very user friendly and helpful if you need a CRM.

Pros

Very simple to learn and to keep lead generation and customer notes in one place.

Cons

No cons. Great CRM! There really is nothing bad to say.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Salesforce was awful. Too expensive. Lost our data. Waste of time and money.

Salesforce Service Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

We had a bad experience with Salesforce, did the trial with Zoho and loved it.
Ahmed A.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

The easiest CRM module you can learn it in 1 day

Reviewed on 7/12/2021

My Overall experience with ZOHO CRM is awesome ,this CRM module helps me alot in figuring customers issues and Customers challenges and what the customers predicting from our company and the future products that we can add it

Pros

The best thing in ZOHO CRM that it's not complicated and it's simple not required too much system languages and alot of inputs ,The market have alot of CRM modules but ZOHO CRM considered as one if the easiest module that we can learn it quickly and ease of dealing beside the Challengable Dashboard which makes the employee motivated to compete each others

Cons

ZOHO CRM is working good with me but there's some small issues which can be fixed like when adding Website link inside the sent mail ,this link replaced with zoho url which makes the customer suspicious about the mail as the main link that I added not showing exactly

Michelle K.
  • Industry: Insurance

Best system I've used so far

Reviewed on 3/12/2021

All my tasked are way more efficient with this system!

Pros

Everything about this system makes my job faster and easier! My favorite feature is that i can customize everything to fit me!

Cons

I really hope that when creating a Certificate that they can have all the policy info transfer instead of having to type it in every time. I do know that they are trying to improve this.

• Industry: Medical Devices
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

A very extensive and robust CRM

Reviewed on 30/12/2021

Pros

A lot of features for the price point. Compared to other CRMs there is a lot more bang for the buck with ZoHo. Lots of options, features and customizations that come standard.

Cons

One of the cons is the pro! With so many features and customization available, this makes this CRM a little harder to learn and navigate to use all features availabl.e

Diane J.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Amazingly Easy

Reviewed on 16/12/2021

I love the way i can organize all my clients by the type of sales. I can keep so much detail on each client so when i follow up with them, everything is right in front of me. The software is so customizable to each unique business.

Pros

The great way to store all my clients with lots of fields for the products they purchase. Love the reminders and notes

Cons

Some fields that cant be removed that i never use for my business. I like to only have all the fields that i use

So-So CRM; Not Bad, Not Great, Not Just Right, Either

Reviewed on 17/12/2021

I've had an okay experience with this CRM. I think it would be good to use for small companies looking to purchase their first CRM, but it's not the best on the market.

Pros

It functions as a CRM and is great for companies or user bases that are looking for a starter CRM, maybe they've never used one before and need one now. It's great for storing customer data and organizing that data, but it leaves a lot to be desired in terms of customization (building custom things for it) and automation.

Cons

It's rather clunky to use and has a pretty steep learning curve. It's not very intuitive.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM's price was better at the time of the purchase decision.
Vincent M.

Zoho One User

Reviewed on 15/9/2021

As time progressed my vision has clarified on what I’d like Zoho to do for me. Click a button, send a quote, and simultaneously send me an email for parts and products to send to my distribution vendors for shipping. I can have that all tied into Zoho Books if I want, but we have not looked at Books as of yet.

We're going to be utilizing the marketing campaign in the near future. Currently we're utilizing Zoho Sign (DocuSign) for contracts and we're utilizing Workspace (Share Point) where we have a collaborative repository for training materials spreadsheets for our projects that we want to keep track of anything we want to share amongst ourselves that's what we use.

Pros

As advertised, you can run your entire organization from this enterprise platform that being Zoho One.
We heavily use the CRM for generating quotes emailing templates email and quotes and proposals and contact management.

Cons

Each module can speak to another but on a very limited basis directly out of the box. You'll need to customize each modules ability to speak to each other in the manner you want.

This will take some time for you to discover.. be patient, the product is not a "Magic Genie" but could be when you program it to be.
You'll discover what you need and want as your use and familiarity increase.

I recommend paying for the support from Zoho, it's not expensive if you don't have a lot of people, it's a percentage of your overall licensing fee. You can use the Zoho one support crew to give you any assistance that you need.

There are two levels of support you can choose a Zoho partner who has business sense and understands how you're going to use your Zoho product. These Partners are sharp, intelligent groups and know what their doing. Consequently your pricing matches their experience.
the Zoho support group has no business sense they're not intuitive they will fix whatever problem you have they will answer your questions, but they do not have business insight

Salesforce Sales Cloud and Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

We needed something more encompassing and flexible. ACT's firs failure was not being able to integrate with Ring Central. Zoho allows for a click to call and bingo, your on the phone with whomever you're calling.

Act!

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

1. Chose Zoho One for pricing 2. flexibility 3. expandability 4. capability 5. functionality You can program this entire platform work together as one cohesive mechanism. It's truly an amazing platform once you get your head wrapped around the entire concept and you give yourself some time to work with it, I really think you will find it a very solid product. The downfall is it's all cloud based, it's not on premise. sometimes the website is a bit sluggish. Zoho on occasion takes a few moments to update. Salesforce priced themselves out of the market and I would have to hire a developer just to use the product. That's an immediate no go right out of the gate. Microsoft Dynamics I could manage on my own, however I still would be required to engage a partner and their minimum investment starts at $5000 another no go.
Paul O.

Zoho CRM could be the next best thing!

Reviewed on 10/9/2021

Getting ZOHO up and running took a bit of time, but their live chat, email support and YouTube channel made the process very simple. Overall, we are very pleased with ZOHO CRM. It is the best all in one platform.

Pros

I love that you pay for ZOHO and get a massive amount of value. You get a CRM, Project Management, Web Analytics, Live Chat for your website or App, Accounting Software etc.

Cons

All the features are good. However, some need to be improved. In 2021 you are competing against other products that are just doing one thing and doing that beautifully. I am pleased by the amount of functionality they give you and that is why my review has a 4/5. It can be better and I am hopeful that it will be improved.

Dynamics 365, SAP Business One and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Streak was far too simplistic for our needs.

Streak

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Our needs were between Streak CRM that couldn't do everything we wanted and the well known brands like HubSpot. The pricing of HubSpot seemed like it would be good, until you add the components that you wanted, then it became ridiculously expensive. ZOHO CRM was the best value for money.
Saqlain M.
  • Industry: Accounting

CRM for Small Business

Reviewed on 15/8/2021

Overall Experience is Very Good. We are happy with the product. We had our doubt while purchasing but now we are glad we did.

And Zoho is developing, introducing new features every now and then. Very Nice

Pros

A lots of features in one place with different functionality, made the life easier. We use MAIL, CONNECT and CLIQ all the time. It has become an inseparable part of our Business.

WorkDrive is very Responsive and Reliable Best solution for File storage with the team. I can Give access to a folder to my colleague and can revoke when done. Very easy.

Mobile apps are Also Nice and Handy.

The way ZOHO keeps everything Tidy and Clean by offering different options for different problems is the most I like about ZOHO CRM

Cons

Very big System a lots of functions which remains untapped and I think it will be for some time now. beginners have to learn some behaviors to work with it. The learning curve a bit Steep.

In short I don't have anything that I dislike about ZOHO, but it took some time to get here.

OneDrive, Google Workspace and Dropbox Business

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Google is Good but very Expensive. Zoho is on the other hand a bit low on the price side. Initially that was the primary reason to switch.

Google Drive

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

It was a little less costly and was promising a lot of features. Other Options that we tried was not promising much. Another very important thing is that they gave us 2 months free, the paid version for free. For the whole team with the Email support. I mean we had our [email protected] for free. In the while We tested the platform as much we could and liked it, purchased it. Happy that we did.
Nabin P.

Keep your customers engaged with your business

Reviewed on 1/7/2021

With Zoho CRM it is much faster to manage your customers, projects, and communications all in one reliable platform. Its implementation in our organization has increased our revenue geometrically.

Pros

Zoho CRM offers a feature-rich platform to engage with your customers. You can manage contacts, send mass emails, notifications, manage inventory, implement an AI assistant, and even give your customers a mobile app to stay synced.

Cons

The software can not be self-hosted on your private server.

NetSuite CRM and Odoo

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM provided smooth data migration and a rich set of features.

Odoo

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM is easy to get started and integrate with existing business processes. Also, they offer a free plan and paid plans starting from just $14 per month.
Waleed S.

Solid integration for our business needs

Reviewed on 18/6/2021

I like getting every one of my clients and openings here, I like the "openings" area where I can utilize the kanban view to have an incredible outline of every one of my chances and I can make from here all assignments that I need to follow up and in that manner, I can't miss any of them. I like additionally the report area so my group and I can see the business wins of the month and the figure for the next months to settle on a legitimate objective. Different parts exceptionally helpful is the likelihood to coordinate with Aircall (telephone framework) and Woocommerce to get synchronize all clients subtleties. I don't care for the statement work. similarly as with the expert arrangement I can't actually tweak my statements so I need to make without anyone else. I don't have some other protests as I'm very content with it.

Pros

Through Zoho CRM I am effectively overseeing asks and citations in light of the fact that through its information synchronization I stay to refresh about the main leads and about the main clients, accordingly I am better at taking care of the business pipeline.

Presently I can all the more likely help my clients seven days every week and 24 hours per day through its considering administrations that additionally assists me with social affair their criticism, this information assists me with advancing acquire adjustments my items.

With its shrewd calling administration, I can likewise have live talks with my clients. The fascinating thing is it's anything but an extraordinary method of overseeing various visits without a moment's delay and layout messages make more effectiveness.

Cons

As far as task overseeing more alteration is require.

The application doesn't zero in on the set of experiences, I have difficult issues about the following of the cycles and about the detailing of the past receipts.

At times the product gets increasingly slow humming sound beginnings showing up on my work area.

Alex F.
  • Industry: Market Research

Best-in-class for most users

Reviewed on 30/4/2021

I've used Zoho CRM on about 5 businesses over ~12 years and will continue in most cases because of the all-around power and tight integration with other Zoho products.

Pros

Zoho CRM can meet 90% of the needs for 90% of businesses. For most users, it's identical to Salesforce, except significantly less expensive. The UI has improved in the past few years so new users can be running within an hour for basic CRM tasks.

Key point: Zoho CRM is very generous with the free-tier, giving about 90% of the key features for up to 3 users. That's really important for small businesses and startups, so they can deeply evaluate the benefit.

Cons

At this level of software maturity, the main advantage Salesforce has is a large ecosystem of extensions. Zoho CRM also has third-party extensions, but far fewer. It largely makes up for that with tight integration to other Zoho products.

Price and simplicity

Price and simplicity.
Aminuddin B.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

The best CRM we have use

Reviewed on 29/1/2021

Zoho CRM help us to easily managing our customer support and interaction with customer. It is so easy to learn all the features and has help us managing leads coming from the marketing funnel.

Pros

Zoho CRM is cloud based platform, which mean it can be access from any device with internet connection. Managing a customer relationship tools like emails, quick chat, bot chat, sales call, marketing funnel and social media is very possible with Zoho CRM and the tools is well build with no problem to integrate it with third part service.

Cons

The are some bugs and glitches that are still not fixed. Sometimes, i can even login to the platform and keep showing an error for the Captcha. Other than that, the email template that are provided is difficult to edit and not many option to customized it.

John M.
  • Used for 2+ years

Zoho CRM is a solid CRM for SMB's / SME's!

Reviewed on 27/1/2021

Very good. I use it on several different businesses.

Pros

ZOHO CRM is a robust CRM system that is perfect for small firms needing 'big tools' for managing contacts / leads / quotes / and invoices.

I would highly recommend ZOHO CRM for any company looking to set up CRM for the first time. It isn't scary. It's very self explanatory. It has most of the bells and whistles that an Enterprise CRM suite would include.

Cons

There are idiosyncrasies in most of ZOHO's products - and ZOHO CRM is no different.
- Little quirks are what's most annoying, for example, when dealing with 'suspects' (earliest stage interactions with prospects), system data that is 'entered' (by the prospect) cannot be carried through a workflow to Quotes, Sales Orders, and Invoices. Bizarre! The net result is you end up bypassing the tools that prevent your desired workflow from working.

Dynamics 365 and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Salesforce was too complex for the simple CRM routines i required at that juncture.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Lower cost. Simpler product. Easier (and cheaper) to follow an upgrade path.
B. w. B.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Great Product

Reviewed on 9/1/2021

I was not excited about switching to a cloud based CRM. I am an old school ACT! user and I didn't like the change to the cloud. I am very happy with the features that are now offered by Zoho. They are as good or better than any other CRM out there and less expensive. They even have a free version!!!

Pros

The price is great. The customer service has always been helpful. It is easy to use.

Cons

I stopped using Zoho for a while and started using a competitor that has some newer features. I am back to Zoho because they now have those features and all the things that the competition didnt

Zendesk Sell and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Zoho has better email and phone tracking abilities

Zendesk Sell

Price and familiarity
Norleah P.

Zoho CRM

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

I have had an amazing experience using this software. So much so, that I recommend this CRM to all my business development clients when starting their companies. The ease of creating and accessing tickets, attachments and emails on a clients file to access the parent data and contacts for authentication purposes, allows the call to flow seamlessly. Details are always time stamped in case data needs to be verified which makes it very secure with employees and contractors accessing company information and customer files. They offer a free version that includes many things that other paid CRMs do not include, just a wonderful product for a fraction of the cost.

Pros

I love the ease of access with managing and accessing important data for both vendors and clients alike. You have the ability of sending email campaigns directly from the applications and links it to the independent account. You can add authorized contacts under ever parent account and customize as needed.

Cons

The time it some times takes for a support ticket to be addressed. Apart from that I have literally had no issues with the product.

Damian C.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

A functional CRM that does the basics and more, well. Fits a business of any size.

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

I think there are some very good functions and features in Zoho CRM. It is easy easy to use and also has a raft of potential add-ons in the Zoho Suite that can be used at a small cost such as Zoho Sign which is so simple to use along with Zoho Survey. It can be White Labelled which I like.

Pros

It ticks our list as a Cloud-based solution after moving from a system on a shared network drive operation. You receive quite a lot for the price. It is built around the sales funnel/channel and does this well. It gives you all the functionality within the leads or accounts fields to record meetings, interactions, emails, phone calls, emailing directly from Zoho and calling from Soho if using a VOIP system.

It's actually got good 3rd party cross-functionality with 365 or G-Suite, I use the former with excellent Outlook usage.. Chat functions or messages are easy and can be linked to a client or user and sometimes are a better way to record the customer record that on ordinary business email.

I have only needed to contact the support team a few times but each time has been very quick and a swift resolution.

I have used some of the automated marketing features and it is definitely something that I will utilise more with any web info request funnelled to Zoho.

Cons

The UI can look a bit plain for some if you do not know how to customise. Downloading or collating data is not always straight forward. This is also to be said about uploading leads. It is not always clear which part of an upload has failed. However, when the upload does work it is a great time saver.

The search function is not that intuitive; I found sometimes unless you type in an exact match it does not return anything.

Faruk A.

It delivers what's promised

Reviewed on 9/10/2020

It is good. You get what you pay. I like the software and it is easy to use. I think it makes sense having a CRM consultant before setting it up at the beginning to make sure that you don't need to migrate things, and also it may help you optimise your costs.

Pros

I've used Zoho CRM for almost 5 years and I've witnessed its evolutions during those years. I think it is an overall good tool for small to mid sized companies. I enjoyed the flawless marketing automation feature, especially when a new lead comes in from a web form, it immediately adds it to the CRM. The system can recognise the lead if there was a past interaction. Once the lead is in the system, you can enrich the data by populating all the data fields and you can customise new data fields according to your needs. I find it pretty easy to arrange for all departments in the company. I mostly used it as a part of my daily tasks at sales team. I was able to manage my leads and track the progress. We didn't really use it for any campaigning but mostly as an overall CRM. The reporting section is pretty good and I enjoyed the customisation. It actually offers more than average needs of a salesperson. Recently, they made new integrations and also adjusted the performance - in the early times, it was a bit slow but they fixed it.

Cons

Zoho CRM seems to be a mid-segment tool when it comes to pricing at first sight. However, if you want to expand the tool with more features/add-on, you may need to pay additionally for them. It increases the cost. At the end of the day, for a large company, it might be as pricey as enterprise CRM solutions. You need to make sure about your needs before you set it up for your organisation to make sure the cost meets with your expectations. The UI can be improved and be more user friendly.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The team found Dynamics too complicate to work on. It wasn't a user friendly UI.

My Favorite Email Service

Reviewed on 6/8/2020

If you are just starting out with a business or company and you want to make your business sound more professional, you really need Zoho. I had a great experience,even signing up with multiple email addresses. Now I just have the one email address and have a professional email completely for free. However if you want to have more flexibility, you may need to consider the paid plan. There are really not many cons when it comes to Zoho.

Pros

This is a free or very cheap email service depending on the plan you choose. I like this because my business is just starting out and I want to save as much as possible. Zoho is a great resource because it has all the functions I need. It integrates with my website, sends and receives emails and is fairly easy to use. It also comes with a calendar and a place to store notes and bookmarks.

Cons

I am on the free version, which means that I can only access it on my computer device. The paid plan is really inexpensive and something worth investing in if you want to answer emails in a more timely manner. It may take a bit of time to get used to the interface if you've never used it before or you are switching from another email service.

• Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Great product for small business scaling up

Reviewed on 18/6/2020

My overall experience was very good. I was the head of sales who was implementing proper business practices (like conversation tracking) in the company. Zoho CRM was a great choice.

Pros

I loved the numeber of features I got for the money. At the same time, my biggest concern was integration with third party mailing service. Zoho handled it perfectly.

Cons

It was a bit pricy for a small business in Mid-Europe. Especially that we were just starting off, and did not need all the functions that came with the package we had to acquire to get the ones we needed.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The free, open-source CRM was clunky, lacked required features (which were hidden in the payed version) and for the money we would pay for Bitrix, we could get a better product: Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

It did not have smooth integration with cloud service we used and we did not want to swich all of our infrastructure to MS.
Shawn B.

A CRM for the Masses

Reviewed on 7/5/2020

Overall, I would strongly recommend ANY business to try it out. Check out the free version and you'll still get a lot of value out of it.
Their Paid versions are absolutely worth it.
We started off with a Free version and then graduated into 3 Pro Users and it was a great experience.
The Customer Support Team is EXCELLENT and they really spend the time with you to get you up and running and will offer other real-world examples. I feel they really want their product to work so they're dedicated in assisting even the novice amongst us.

Pros

This is a very low-cost CRM for Small Businesses that are interested in tying out to see if this can really work for them.
It beautifully and seamlessly integrates with Outlook and you can use ZohoCRM for most (if not all) your communications with clients and prospects.
The interface is easy to understand and you can get most things done intuitively.

Cons

Extracting out a list of all your prospects/customers into ONE Excel sheet became a painful experience because as simple as we assumed it to be it actually become fairly cumbersome. Maybe we didn't have the in-depth experience.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Dynamics CRM was just too HUGE and complicated. So was Salesforce. I feel those Enterprise CRMs rely on hiring a team to work out the operational logistics and create their dream-CRM from scratch. Zoho had so much out-of-the-box. THAT truly won us over.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Zoho was just way simpler to implement and launch. We literally started working on it on day One.