Wrike

4.3 (1,968)
Manage your projects from start to finish with Wrike

(1,968)
4.1/5
4.2/5
4.1/5
4.3/5

1968 Reviews

Gabriel

I've researched & tested every major player in the "project management" space and Wrike Leads...

Reviewed on 11/5/2020

Wrike is an exceptionally well-developed tool that even offers integration with Outlook to help keep project communication and schedules organized and on-time.

Pros

I'm a big fan of squeezing every additional second of my day, and as such, I'm constantly trying to do more in less time! Wrike keeps my projects on-time & on-budget, while allowing client collaboration.

Cons

I haven't found any major issues, perhaps the setup could be a little less involved but if you put in the time, you reap the rewards of a top project management tool.

Microsoft SharePoint and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Wrike is a more robust platform for my needs and allowed me better efficiency in managing large projects while collaborating with clients.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Simply a better option for my needs with loads of configurable features and well thought out interface.
Sarah

Wrike is Great for Project-Based Work

Reviewed on 17/7/2022

Wrike's flowchart displays all activities and includes a comment and recommendation section for each task, making it an excellent communication tool. Wrike makes my job easier, and I love using it since I can customize the interface to my liking. It may be accessed from any web browser, on desktop computers running macOS or Windows, and on mobile devices running Android or iOS.

Pros

Wrike has been an indispensable tool for us for a wide range of purposes over the course of several years. As an example of Wrike's usefulness, we were able to move our Change Request process from paper-based Excel spreadsheets to automated, digitally-driven Wrike task lists, complete with reporting. A centralized location was created so everyone could see what updates were open and past due.

Cons

Some sorts of views might be awkward to alter in some situations. Dates and times may be a pain to establish and modify. Not quick enough for everyday usage across all projects and takes time to manage the to-do list.

Endratno

Wrike gives full visibility and control over all tasks and and projects

Reviewed on 9/12/2022

Wrike is a great tool for entrepreneurs and small businesses as it allows you to keep track of all of your projects, tasks, and deadlines in one place. With its intuitive user interface, you can easily create tasks, assign them to other team members, and set due dates. You can also create project and task templates to save time, as well as customize workflow stages, create notifications, and set up task dependencies.

Pros

My favorite things about Wrike are the ease of use, the clarity of the dashboard and the fact that it's really affordable. I really like the simplicity of it--the dashboard is easy to understand and everything is in one place.

Cons

Gantt chart still has plenty room to be improved

ClickUp

Microsoft Project
Lane

Not a Project Management Tool

Reviewed on 26/3/2021

Wrike is a pretty good tool, but it is not a "very" good tool. And the cost of entry for basic project management (including effort estimation) is very high compared to Wrike's competitors. The free, Business, and Professional versions are missing one very basic and essential component of basic project planning.

The UI is pretty good, but a bit clunky.

Most painful has been my experience working with the sales reps and customer engagement staff -- when I've raised my concerns (that the Pro and Business editions missed a very basic project planning capability, which requires an up-sell to overcome; and that the cost of entry for small teams is excessive when the gap is filled)... I've been very sad and puzzled at the disconnect from what project planning and project management is, and the lack of desire to connect or find a solution for prospective customers.

This was the third time over the last 15 months that I've engaged Wrike to see whether we can find common ground, whether there is any flexibility, or whether they are willing to try to meet their customers half-way, and the answer is still "no" on all three fronts. I promised myself I'd stop giving them chances and move on. There are other solutions in the project planning and project mgmt space, so I am moving on.

Pros

First, this is a pretty good tool for:
1. Nested task lists that look like a project plan
2. Task board views (if not on the free plan)
3. Customer-facing task-list dashboards

Cons

The description for the Pro plan states clearly "Full project planning and collaboration" and for the business plan "Robust work management with customization and exec reporting".

But neither plan will total up work estimates for a project based on sub-task level of effort.

Let that sink in for a moment: a "full project planning" tool that does not total up expected effort for the project plan. Yes, you can get that, but only if you buy the Resource Allocation addon for another 15 per user. Resource allocation is not the same as basic project planning (which must include level of effort estimation)

Also, the interface is a bit clunky for quick-edits and quick-adds of sub-tasks.

Response from Wrike

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate your bringing this issue to our attention.

Parth
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Excellent tool for project and idea management, but might be better

Reviewed on 15/1/2023

The goal of Wrike is for our design team to acquire work assignments and status reports and inform stakeholders when the project is completed. Open communication with all employees on challenges and duties affecting the firm. Project deadlines and updates are provided to management in one location. Too frequently, there is uncertainty about who has what job to perform, and once we have the entire team completely integrated into Wrike, this will be much easier.

Pros

Wrike makes it simple to interact across corporate teams. The best feature is that followers for a certain job are notified when the status changes. I like the availability of training resources since it really aids in the application of the programme. I'll never miss a deadline again thanks to the reminders, and I'll be able to divide my work more effectively because I know what's coming. I really like the effort points area, where I can estimate the effort required for a certain activity using my sprint workload.

Cons

We must update the status of each ticket in Wrike. I believe that a better distinction of the duties of folders and projects would be beneficial since certain users in my company struggle to comprehend the optimal pathways for separating. I'd want to see the process of adding tasks in each sprint become more simplified. I'll check in after this review to see what more Wrike has to offer. I honestly believed that the system was for submitting job requests.

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Wrike - A greate alternative to Microsoft Planner, just not Microsoft Teams

Reviewed on 22/7/2021

Task and Project Management is great on Wrike, however, communication is bare bones. The issue we had was that we used Wrike, but still had to use Teams for communication and collaboration. If Wrike were to be enhanced with screen sharing, messaging, and video conference even only on paid tiers, it make a better case for us that would rather collaborate and plan in one software package.

Pros

The UI/UX was superb. The font and graphics were easy on the eyes. Planning tasks and adding task was very easy once past the learning curve.

Cons

I don't like that the Gantt chart was behind a subscription paywall. The only reason I subscribed was for the Gantt chart, which was very useful.

Microsoft Project

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Most importantly, it was for the Gantt chart to easily visualize our projects, other large efforts, and daily tasks. Microsoft Project does have Gantt charts but can be unwieldy for smaller teams.

Microsoft To Do

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Microsoft Project while robust was too much software for a small team with too much setup. It does have the necessary reporting however, Wrike was more approachable and usable for our use case.
Danielle
  • Industry: Information Services

A software that promotes efficiency at work with great ease of use.

Reviewed on 5/1/2023

We have been using it for more than 2 years, and since the implementation everything has gone as expected, it is a very consolidated software that improves the monitoring of tasks and projects as a work team, since it promotes efficiency by granting individual responsibilities for the realization of group projects.

Pros

I love that we can collaborate as a team in a very fluid way, since it allows excellent task and project management with a lot of work integration, it has an interface suitable for first users, the assignment of responsibilities within tasks and projects makes everything happen quickly, which allows great productivity in the different departments that are used.

Cons

I don't think I have any negative experiences with Wrike, as the feature set has met our needs, the mobile version is very good and speeds up productivity when not in the office, the product is affordable and offers many features different from similar software.

Idaly
  • Industry: Semiconductors

Collaboration and efficiency in our work team thanks to Wrike.

Reviewed on 7/1/2023

We have had more positive experiences than with other similar software, since it allows a great integration of the work team to be totally fluid in each task and project. We have not presented delays in the delivery of projects, because the functions are adequate for each member to comply with what is required.

Pros

It is good to use Wrike, because it allows team collaboration to be efficient, without delays and without communication problems between the work team, this system allows us to have everyone working for the same goal, it is very good for assigning individual responsibilities and monitoring the performance of the tasks, the interface and the quality of the results that we achieve with Wrike make it an indispensable software in our company.

Cons

It is a software that is well done, so we have not detected errors in the time that we have been using it and it has integrated very well into our work group.

Rakesh
  • Industry: Information Services

Allow users to set tasks, assign them to team members and track progress in real time

Reviewed on 15/12/2022

Wrike is an effective project management platform that helps users collaborate and keep track of projects. It is a great tool for businesses, as it helps them stay on top of all their tasks while allowing team members to easily communicate with each other. Its features include task tracking, file sharing, collaboration tools, and customizable workflow automation. The advantages of using Wrike are the ability to manage multiple projects at once, team productivity tracking, customizable dashboards and reports, real-time updates on tasks and projects, and automated reminders and notifications. All these features make Wrike an invaluable asset to any business looking to streamline their operations. With Wrike's user-friendly interface, we can easily create efficient workflows for their teams and ensure that everyone stays on track with the progress of their projects.

Pros

its streamlined user experience, Wrike gives team leaders the ability to monitor task statuses, access valuable analytics and quickly respond to changes in deadlines or assignments. The intuitive interface makes it easy for teams to stay organized and up-to-date on projects regardless of the size or complexity. With Wrike’s powerful project management capabilities, businesses can increase productivity, ensure collaboration among their team members and make sure that each project meets their standards of quality.

Cons

Wrike is an all-in-one project management platform designed to help teams of all sizes reach their goals efficiently.

Mohit
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

One Of The Best Platform For Project Management

Reviewed on 7/12/2022

Thanks to its capabilities, we can have a clear perspective about what should be completed next and always know where we are in a project. All project data was centralized and can easily be accessible from anywhere. Team performance improved.

Pros

It assists me in planning my week and prioritizing work. the detailed report given is also a major selling factor, since they keep everyone on the same page and guarantee that no detail is overlooked. I also like how easy it is to set up projects, dashboards, and reports on the platform.

Cons

However, the mobile version does have a certain functional limitation. The Mac application can occasionally lag, making it difficult to switch between windows and projects. The offline operation of the platform must be optimized.

Looks amazing, hard to use in practice, with unresponsive community support

Reviewed on 6/2/2020

We tried to solve the problem of a shared project and task management platform, but Wrike was too complicated, clunky.

Pros

Wrike provides a web-based platform that lets the whole team see the projects and tasks we have before us.

Cons

The interface is clunky. Multiple clicks are required for almost anything, and the views are not intuitive. Very difficult to get team adoption because ordinary users find it too complex.
We have also found the customer service lacking. We tried to solve a billing problem and it has taken five months. I have also seen community requests for features totally ignored, including the most obvious feature: being able to convert a task to a project. People write in about this every day but the developer team does not even reply in the community.
Finally, the ios application, while improving, is still subpar.

Basecamp and ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

We thought we needed more power, as well as better integration with other tools.

Trello

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

We chose Wrike because of the strong integrations with Zapier and other platforms and versatility to have hierarchically arranged projects and tasks.
Austin

Ideal for Small Businesses — Not for Large Enterprises

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

Wrike worked for a while, but our company grew out of it quickly. Development updates are random and rare. Plus, some features seem really outdated/none existent compared to other solutions. We wanted something that was more modern with more features and customizable options.

Pros

Wrike has a modern UI that builds appeal to users.

The tool itself is simple and easy for most to understand.

Cons

Wrike doesn’t have a spellcheck tool built-in by default. There’s one available, but each user has to sign-up for beta testing on their own time. It seems very strange that it’s not standard by now.

Wrike sends email notifications when a user is @ mentioned. However, the email takes about 20 minutes before it’s delivered to an inbox. You need to have the program up and running on your desktop if you want to have an immediate notification.

Wrike’s review tool is very basic yet extremely hard to use. Our company gave up on using it all together and rely on another software.

Robust Project Management Tool for Marketing

Reviewed on 29/5/2019

Overall Wrike gave my team a lot of time back and created efficiencies in all levels of our organization.

Pros

The Wrike support team does an AMAZING job. With just a few training calls, they helped my team create a customized workflow and setup our interface for our cross-functional teams and the rollout with the team was SEAMLESS. The dependents you can set with project timelines is my all time favorite feature. Overall takes a lot of manual steps out of project management, and ties together nicely with Invision which makes creative approvals SO. MUCH. EASIER.

Cons

The tool was significantly more expensive than other project management tools. For a small team like ours, it was quite an investment and difficult to get buy-in from upper management.

Jira, Kantata, Adobe Workfront and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Wrike's interface was intuitive and easy to use. It also had the most robust features in terms of scheduling, automizing project timelines, and cross-functional communication.
Michelle

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 5/3/2019

We have been able to get organized and store a ton of information in one place. This has also given us great insight as to what everyone’s workloads are like. Even if not everything is in the program, you can still get a good idea of what they’re up to or have time to work on. It’s a great way to group your tasks and you can create custom dashboards to make it so you see important tasks and what needs to get done at a glance. Despite some of the quirks, I recommend it.

Pros

For the most part, I really like this product. It has allowed us to easily organize, group and assign projects to our team and really helped us get more organized. I like that it has a nice, simple look with lists. It is easy to create a task and assign it to yourself or someone else, set dates, change priorities, add attachments, links, format text in your task description, and group them into folders. I also like that you can put the same tasks in different locations so, if it applies to 2 different categories, then it can live in both places. It is also great that you can set it up so that certain tasks set their dates according to other task dates.

Cons

There are some features that would really make this a great product and whenever I have contacted support, they basically try to upsell us to a different level plan that still doesn’t solve the problem we’re having. One thing that’s funny is that it will gladly notify you when someone has assigned a task to you... but if you assign a task to someone and they mark it complete... it won’t tell you. It’ll wait until all the sub tasks are complete and then tell you after a certain period of time that you can mark the task complete. This has literally NEVER been useful to me. It also has a funky set up when it comes to grouping related tasks underneath another tasks so you have to play around with a set up that works for you. Lastly, they have a desktop app that they always prompt you to use when you click links to Wrike in other locations like your email. The app was just another thing I had to have open that did not help with my programs and it doesn’t seem to allow you to not receive that notification each time you click a Wrike link.

Jessa
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Brought sanity and transparency to our work

Reviewed on 8/1/2019

Pros

I choose Wrike specifically for the ability to submit project requests. 99% of our projects have to go through some sort of compliance approval, and auditing through a bunch of emails and folders that hopefully had everything was a recipe for disaster. Wrike allows us to have reporting and automatically assign tasks It's incredibly, almost overwhelmingly customizable, so I can have my own workflows to manage website issues while print projects can have their own process, etc, and these templates are automatically assigned, filled out, and dated when the requester fills out the form. The dashboards are nice so you can customize how you want to view your projects, and you can also monitor your team's projects to make sure everything is moving along, and easily step in and request help. Another pro is the collaborator user role, so coworkers not in our department can track, comment, and answer questions within tasks without seeing the other projects, and all of their communication is attached to the project and on record for everyone, including compliance, and not just trapped in one person's email.

Cons

Set up is daunting. Although we paid for someone to help us set up the process, we quickly realized that their orientation instructions weren't suited for our situation at all, so it took a few weeks for us to get everything into place. And I don't think our situation was particularly unusual, we're an in-house marketing department that needed to accept tickets.

While Wrike is really good about constantly releasing updates, there are some common sense things that have yet to be ironed out, for example, someone requesting a project can set a due date in the past.

Fillipe Neyl

If you deal with a lot of tasks, you can't go wrong with Wrike.

Reviewed on 7/9/2021

Wrike doesn't suffer from a common issue as other software, that is lacking functionality, they constantly add more possibilities and do a lot of research with users to make sure that their focus are on our needs.

Pros

Our daily routine involves a lot of tasks, so we need to be able to easily create and manage them. Wrike is the best tool to accomplish this because you can create a task and add info to it in gradually, first the task name, then the due date, the assignee and so on. There's no friction at all to feed the tasks/projects with information, that's the reason why Wrike works so well for us.

Wrike offers much more functionality than you can imagine, you can not only manage tasks, but create really personalized tasks and projects with custom fields, several live views in formats like Gantt Chart, table and list view. You can set how much each team member costs by hour of work, and with time tracking you get real time reports for costs and risk management.

Our clients use Wrike as guests (Wrike calls them "Collaborators") and make approvals using the best technology on the market, not only with comments, but with proof and versioning capabilities.

The ability to create different workflow for tasks helps eliminated the need to create hundreds of subtasks and make the work just flow in a way we never could accomplish before.

Cons

One specific thing that I don't like it's that Wrike limits the Zapier integration to a minimum set of possibilities, probably because they offer Wrike Integrate, an owned functionality to create integrations. The bad side: you have to pay more to have access to it.

• Industry: Computer Hardware

It's important to keep our marketing staff in sync

Reviewed on 24/3/2022

We've been using Wrike to manage our in-house marketing projects for the past few years. For a long time, we managed our projects with the help of tools like Google Spreadsheets, Asana, and AtTask/Workfront. With these apps, we found ourselves in a "Goldilocks" situation (too complex). When we were working together, we needed to be able to watch one other's actions and communicate effectively with each other. We found Wrike to be the perfect fit. Wrike was first used by the marketing department. Since then, it's been adopted by a slew of other departments at the organization.

Pros

Allows me to delegate tasks to my team and monitor their progress through this app. Working with workflows is a breeze because they allow you to organize the approval process. Your work may be easily viewed and changed on the platform, and our designers use the InDesign plugin for this. The team's activities, whether large or minor, are all under my control. Things that happen all the time can now be mapped out in detail. Because of this, starting a new project is easier for me. With desktop software, you can keep track of open requests and monitor what's going on. Other departments might use a tool we created to place orders for new promotional items like business cards and emails. The form allocates the task to the team member who oversees it.

Cons

The process of archiving a project isn't always the same. Some projects are left in the inbox for a while after they've been completed and then disappear. Remember the original title of the project or perform a backward email search to identify previous projects you've completed. There should be a way to see more of the projects that have already been completed and those that are currently in development. Like Trello, in which you can see what's in the queue and move things around when they're done, archived, and so on; you can do the same thing here.

Andrei
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Why do we need to give our attention for this App?

Reviewed on 9/3/2017

Wrike is my favourite Saas decision for my work and personal life. I have two accounts - one is for personal GTD and the second is for my teams, where I do my tasks, even if in reality there are no people in these projects - just for self-registration of completed tasks.

- What are the features you like most in Wrike? 1. A flexibility of projecting regimes - you can do it under waterfall, or kanban (boards), or even scrum . 2. A flexibility of tasks views. 3. You can have a deal with numbers and a resource management inside your project management in Wrike. 4. http://club.wrike.com - a place where you can earn additional bonuses and a real money on amazon! 5. vote.wrike.com - a place where you can source the devs about new features and they usually respond! 6. wrike labs - a place where you can switch on/off the prototypical features

- What are some of your favorite Wrike updates? Custom Statutes, Custom Fields, Reports, Dashboards/Boards

- What would you add to Wrike features? Oh, there are many of them. A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version!

- Who would take advantage of using Wrike? Pms, marketers, freelancers, small agile taskforces

- How did Wrike change the way you work? I'm trying to register all my life in it from a moment

Pros

Cons

What would you add to Wrike features? A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version!

Brian
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Wrike Project Management

Reviewed on 10/5/2019

Pros

Wrike has proven to be a capable tool for project management at our small company. It is very simple to create hierarchical structures for large projects, from major milestones down to minute tasks. Tasks can be easily linked as dependent, and assigning tasks and setting deadlines is very simple. It allows for constant monitoring of project tasks by stakeholders, and requesting updates from assignees. Files can be shared with data or results from various tasks, and being able to hit "complete" can help establish a sense of progress on large, multi-week or month projects. There are a number of ways to view the projects (like timelines and Gantt charts), which can help with communicating timelines to those interested, and also aids in identifying bottlenecks.

Cons

Adjusting timing within a project can be extremely difficult and/or tedious, and especially so when tasks are linked via dependencies. Moving some tasks can result in all other tasks resetting timing or decoupling. THis can be very frustrating, as with large projects even a one day adjustment can be tricky. Learning to use many of the features can take a while, and there are some quirks that can lead to confusion/miscommunications (like if someone fails to put a date for a task, it just sort of moves into purgatory). The number of alerts and communication can also get very unwieldy, and the ability to adjust them is limited (either no message or a huge number).

Gretchen

The Right Choice was Wrike

Reviewed on 27/3/2015

After using several different programs to track new products and customization projects, we have found Wrike to be a very efficient solution for our entire company. In Wrike, we are able to set up and assign tasks necessary to complete projects, we can project completion dates thanks to the gantt chart and are able to store vital information in such a way that it is easy to access in the future. Currently the e-Learning Content Department is the primary user of Wrike, but it is accessible by the management team, sales, engineering, and customer service which allows us to communicate and collaborate company wide.

Pros

Gantt chart -- This helps with projects that are complex and require various tasks or phases to be completed in order to develop a final project. We simply could not plan product releases effectively without this!
Folders -- Organization is incredibly important when managing projects for several different facets (customer-driven, sales-driven, marketing-driven, etc) and the fact that I can manipulate and move projects into different folders helps me watch a project as it travels through our "workflow" from inception to delivery.
Tasks -- Not only developing unlimited tasks and sub-tasks with deadlines, but also being able to assign them to different people within our teams has allowed us to have a central point to work from. I highly appreciate the ability to duplicate folders with their included tasks as our workflow is often repeated for similar projects.

Cons

I would like to see different statuses saved in different folders. Instead, the status is changed and it affects all folders globally. This has caused me some confusion or irritation at times.
With sub-tasks, I find myself wishing that changing a tasks' deadline would also change the subtasks' deadlines. When I push things forward or backward with the Gantt chart, I then have to go into each subtask and adjust them as well. Sometimes, it seems easier to make everything tasks so I can use the cause/effect of dependencies.
Duration can be confusing at times given that sometimes a task will take a bit of time daily over several days, but not necessarily all day. Group several tasks like that together and planning resources becomes difficult because you cannot distinguish how much ACTUAL time on a given day is needed for a particular project. I find myself planning by dates and not durations. I think if there were a way to use these independently, that would be helpful.

John

Glad to Have Found Wrike

Reviewed on 22/8/2018

Keeping my entire project life in Wrike, and also linking to Evernote as my reference library (putting links in each project as needed), as well as Google Docs/Sheets - which are integrated right into Wrike. They also have a Zapier integration that's letting me add new Google Contacts right into a light CRM folder so I can follow up with them.

Pros

Very intuitive UI, allows me to work exactly the way I want. I tested/trialed a number of enterprise team collaboration product managers, which I was forced to do because I found the functionality of the task managers like Asana, To-Doist and others to be inadequate for my purposes. I'm also a David Allen GTD fan, so I am always looking for a way to incorporate that paradigm into my management tools. When the list manager I was using, NirvanaHQ, proved inadequate, despite its almost perfect GTD integration, I went on a search and found Wrike.

Unique to Wrike is a drag/drop Folder/Project functionality that allows you to set up and nest projects inside folders to create a totally customizable working hierarchy. Whether you want to organize by client, by team member, by project, but function - however you want to do it - Wrike let's you set it up.

But then, you can use any folder as a TAG by dragging and dropping it onto another Folder or Project. That way, you can instantly access projects and folders by pulling everything related to that Tag.

Finally, Wrike lets you create Dashboards that lay out projects and tasks in infinite ways to make sure you are looking at the work you have to do - OR work that's due or in progress by the whole team. Plus, there is a messaging interface and an easy way to add people to your tasks/projects/folders as followers or assignees.

And they were totally ready for me, with a well-developed GTD suggested setup.

Cons

Nothing really so far. The design is good, but not A+. It's functional, attractive, but will probably need a refresh in the next year or so. Compared to others out there, e.g. Teamwork Projects, Zoho, Monday, Podio etc., it holds its own.

Paul

Great but could be improved

Reviewed on 29/4/2020

We've been using Wrike for 3 years and it helps us to organize our projects. Unfortunately we need to still have side excel file to organize some tasks

Pros

Easily create task, assign them to project or collaborator, follow time used on task, follow work charge

Cons

Not designed to follow easily project costs, global project planification ( versus dev project task for example )

Trello and Asana

The workload functionality

Asana

The workload functionality
Tyler
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Solid Software - Requires Setup to Reach Full Potential

Reviewed on 4/1/2021

We have solved a lot of problems.. But overall, we have solved project tracking. Working in the consumer good industry means we are constantly working on products and they are always in different stages of development. With Wrike we are better able to keep track of where we are at with projects as well as store all the needed information for them in one convenient location.

Pros

What I like most about Wrike is the ability to manage a variety of documents within projects. In Wrike, you are able to link documents from other sources (i.e. Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, servers, etc..). This is extremely useful for us because we use Dropbox for all our projects. Because our projects often need to be updated or changed, it is important to only have one save location for these projects. With Wrike, we can link these files to their specific projects, but when the files are updated they auto-update and repopulate in the wrike project folders. We have found this features to be extremely useful and essential to our work flow.

Cons

The biggest downside to Wrike is the amount of work you have to do to really set your projects up well. However, this is the case with most software use for tracking projects/tasks. While for me, this is a downside, there is a plus to it. You can choose how in-depth each project goes and make templates to quickly launch projects.

Adra Safiya
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Very good task management and collaboration

Reviewed on 16/8/2021

Wrike has make some of the task flows automated and very suitable for a recurring task. I am very happy to deployed this software on our list of software.

Pros

Wrike is a very good task management application that i can collaborate on project with my colleague form different department and from other branches. The task tagging is very important for me to gives notification to the team members of their assigned task. Our collaboration is smoother with this software.

Cons

Wrike is feature rich and has so many different tools, which make the process to navigate thru all the feature and tools is taking some time. It will be great if user can customized the tools location, so we can grouped the tools that we often use on the same group and easy to reach for it.

Muhammad
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

All i need for project management in one platform

Reviewed on 4/2/2021

Wrike is the must have tools that our organization need to help us managing our task and project in organized manner. I have a very positive experience working with this software.

Pros

Wrike offers a free trial account that I have use and test the feature and program that Wrike can offers, and now we have subscribe for this software for more than 2 years. The Wrike analysis is very helpful tools for us to have an insight for our project progress in pie chart, which I can skimming through all the information quickly.

Cons

I don't have many thing that i dislike with this software, it has help me achieving my project objective and effectively managing all the resource and the progress until its completion and deploying it.